Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210
Results 3,136 to 3,141 of 3141

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 63,183 Times in 15,076 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Aragorn, buildings aren’t wired for demolition when they are built. Nor does it take a few hours my Belgium friend...
    Actually, they are Orbs. It's a security precaution in skyscrapers and other tall buildings ─ as well as strategically important bridges ─ so that they can be brought down safely if it is ever needed. The provisions are all there.

Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    What is the V agenda? Just link me to a thread or post.
    According to the Chris Thomas narrative, the Velon are a "semi-physical" extraterrestrial species who came to Earth a long time ago in order to claim it as their own. They allegedly traveled back in time to the days of the Sumerian civilization and altered our history. Then some infighting between several Velon tribes ensued, and eventually all of the tribes left except for two, being the Annunaki and the Hathor. These two tribes are allegedly also at war with each other, but both want to claim the planet as theirs.

Chris Thomas is the only one in the world who came up with this narrative. He claims that he's hard-wired into the Akashic Records, and that this is where his information comes from. Yet, there are others who claim they can tap into the Akashic, and none of them corroborates Chris Thomas' claims, nor does he corroborate theirs.

Interesting, Wind. My late husband did some public relations for Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth and was obsessed with the topic before he died. So was I, but not to the same degree. I do feel that subject kind of hijacked my brain for a number of years.

What do you think was accomplished by this act?
    The US Constitution demands that if the US would want to go to war, then it must be approved by Congress. However, if the US is being attacked by a foreign nation ─ read: war is as such declared by said foreign nation ─ then the US may engage in military operations against said nation without the approval of Congress. "9/11" gave the USA the perfect excuse for the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

Abby Martin of Empire Files did a recent documentary on the never-ending war in Afghanistan, and why the US is maintaining a foothold in that country. It's all about laying claim to the country's natural resources ─ including the opium trafficked by the CIA for funding its black operations.

In addition to that, Dick Cheney felt that the USA had lost too much of its nationalism under the Clinton administration, and stated on television two weeks before "9/11" that ─ and I quote ─ "What America needs is another Pearl Harbor." And indeed, if anything, "9/11" was a major boost to US nationalism.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (Yesterday), Orbs (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,901 Times in 5,421 Posts
    Hi OG, i going to assume this is a bit of a sensitive topic for you ... but I do wonder how long it would take to wire a building filled with policeman, demolition experts, those firearm g-men, FBI, etc. It would be difficult to keep that many people quiet but they could sign non-discolure agreements according to American high security requirements while they twisted the wires. Why? Because they had no choice with two skyscrapers in midtown New York City burning infernos. The timing is a bit suspect ... they could have waited until people were clear but maybe they chose not to.
    "A large infusion of cash will cure most forms of fanatacism" - Thumbnail Biographies

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), Dreamtimer (Yesterday), Orbs (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,213 Times in 2,015 Posts
    Interesting, Wind. My late husband did some public relations for Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth and was obsessed with the topic before he died.
    Yeah, plenty of architects and engineers were quite dissatisfied with the official narrative and for a good reason.

It has as many holes as Swiss cheese does!

What do you think was accomplished by this act?
    Some people got rich, the surveillance state went into full swing and the military industrial complex got it's dominance and wars.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It would be difficult to keep that many people quiet but they could sign non-discolure agreements according to American high security requirements while they twisted the wires.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Secrecy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_to_know

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), Dreamtimer (Yesterday), NotAPretender (Yesterday), Orbs (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,469 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Late night.

Glad to see people working on something together.

9 Jaun Juan needs to be exposed. A couple of things I’ll throw in may help.

I think within about 3 hours we got the Parrot Act. Rumor has it all the records for Enron and the trading scandal were in building 7. BBC reported the collapse 20+ minutes before it happened. They found a pristine drivers license of a terrorist on the sidewalk.

Some think there were no planes at all - just CGI. Ed Chiarini did some great research and it is worth looking at. He claims kerosene was used at the pentagon. 5 frames from some 85 or so security cameras were released. 5. That’s it.

Honey Honjour armed with a box cutter didn’t change the paradigm of a planet. Chris wrote a lot of fear went into the global mass conscience. Ed claims Larry Silverstein is an actor snd identifys who he is. He states actors had notes in their hands.

I’ve noticed the sky is different in different “takes.” I have seen orbs in the sky in some video.

Bush beans in the classroom is telling. Watch it. It’s staged.

There was no plane at the pentagon or in Pennsylvania. Someone made a phone call from the plane on their mobile phone I think. I don’t think that is possible or wasn’t back then.

I could keep going but it’s somewhat pointless. Chris claimed the CIA was behind it. He wrote about bin laundry and it is a must read. To bad so few will ever read it.

The V agenda Octopus is something Chris wrote a lot about. Evicting all of them has proved to be very difficult. They are technically very advanced and good at time travel. They want the planet and took over the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776.

They are not nice beings. They are very tall. They landed in Russia in 1989. Look up that news story it’s worth a read.

The fact the trumpet doesn’t expose 9 Juan Juan is telling.

Good luck everyone finding the truth about it. The fact they have gotten away with is very telling on many levels...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), NotAPretender (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 63,183 Times in 15,076 Posts
    I think within about 3 hours we got the Parrot Act.
    No no, it was a bit longer than that. But still, it was only a couple of days or so, which is still pretty fast for any law to get submitted to and approved by Congress, and then put into immediate action.

Rumor has it all the records for Enron and the trading scandal were in building 7.
    I've heard that too. In fact, they were supposedly in the office that caught fire. And said office was on the opposite side of the twin towers, so it couldn't have caught fire due to any falling debris.

BBC reported the collapse 20+ minutes before it happened.
    Actually, it was 30 minutes, and the biggest joke of it all was that the building was still visible behind the BBC reporter who announced it.

They found a pristine drivers license of a terrorist on the sidewalk.
    A passport, not a driver's license. But yes, it was in pristine condition, and it was the passport of one of the alleged hijackers. And the head of one of the other hijackers was found on the balcony of one of the surrounding buildings. And then there were those eight hijackers who turned up alive after the attacks, one of them never even having left his home country in years.

Hijack a plane, fly it into a skyscraper and walk away without a scratch. I thought only Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger could pull that off.

Some think there were no planes at all - just CGI. Ed Chiarini did some great research and it is worth looking at.
    Yes, some people make that claim, but the planes were there.

He claims kerosene was used at the pentagon. 5 frames from some 85 or so security cameras were released. 5. That’s it.
    That which hit the Pentagon was a cruise missile.

• Only parts of a single jet engine were found at the Pentagon. These engine parts did not correspond to either of the two types of engines used in any airplanes owned by United Airlines at the time. The manufacturers of both types of engines have confirmed this.

• A couple of amateur pilots trained on twin-propeller Beechcraft airplanes would never have been able to pull off the maneuver of approaching the Pentagon at that low altitude and at that speed with a jet airliner.

• One of the generals stationed at the Pentagon mentioned on camera that it was a missile that hit the building.

I’ve noticed the sky is different in different “takes.
    I've noticed that too, but that in itself could have been an artifact of the cameras' automatic light sensitivity adjustment.

Bush beans in the classroom is telling. Watch it. It’s staged.
    I must disagree with that. I think Bush's reaction was genuine. I don't think he would have been in on it ─ he wasn't smart enough, and he was too arrogant, with as a result that he could easily have spilled the beans in a slip of the tongue. They couldn't risk that.

There was no plane at the pentagon or in Pennsylvania.
    There was indeed no plane at the Pentagon, because it was a cruise missile ─ see higher up. However, there was a plane in Pennsylvania, but it was not brought down by the passengers overtaking the hijackers. It was shot down by an F-16 from the Air National Guard because it wasn't responding to any communication and it was approaching a no-fly zone. Donald Rumsfeld admitted to that on camera in a slip of the tongue.

Someone made a phone call from the plane on their mobile phone I think. I don’t think that is possible or wasn’t back then.
    It certainly would have been possible, but given that the whole cover story of the hijackers being overtaken by the passengers is bogus, it does make you question the authenticity of the footage.

Where and when was that footage recorded? I could be wrong, but I doubt that it would have been on the day itself, and inside of an actual flying airplane. I think that part was staged.

I could keep going but it’s somewhat pointless. Chris claimed the CIA was behind it. He wrote about bin laundry and it is a must read. To bad so few will ever read it.
    Well, it was probably not the entire CIA, just as it was also without a doubt not the entire US government. It was most likely a joint operation between certain black ops groups from within the CIA, the Mossad, the Saudi intelligence community, and possibly MI5/MI6.

"Bin Laundry", that's a good one, though. I hadn't heard that one yet.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (Today), NotAPretender (Yesterday), Orbs (Today), Wind (Yesterday)

Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,440 Times in 10,380 Posts
    Ironic that those who wanted to prevent tongue slips ended up having their own. Just goes to show, those who think they're smarter or in control, aren't. Not completely, anyway. One of the prices the Intelligence community is paying is having Trump. He treats them like crap.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Today)