Page 235 of 258 FirstFirst ... 135185225232233234235236237238245 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

No shortage of doom and gloom on before it’s snooze. People claiming it’s phase 1. All the doom seems to have left out they spray the skies daily and that’s the biggest threat of all.

But who cares right?

Why go through all this trouble and hoops when you can just swap a tank out and spray away?

I want to tell anyone reading this I fo understand it can get worse but my belief in the good guys is so strong I won’t live in total fear over mass extinction by the canal. I don’t think they can nuke us, spray us all to death overnight, etc.

I admit they can eff us over and do. I admit thd bad guys seem to be killing us. I also believe the Earth snd thd sun will get rid of all of us and start over if we don’t grow the eff up...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020), modwiz (16th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Rumors hunter Biden emails forged and hacked by Russia. If you read Chris’s books you would know thd truth about bin laden as well as the Russian revolution including a joint base on thd moon.

The horror show is really something. Lie after lie after lie.

Cases are spiking just as predicted 5 months ago. The second wave is here and all data is not believable. Increased testing with suspicious test kits snd false positives cannot be ignored. Covid is on every door knob, in the air, etc. according to thd narrative.

We all know they can escalate things for real or by deception. Thus far deception has worked and it looks like the fear will be pounded into us relentlessly just as before.

People that do not complete the test are testing positive. That is the language they avoid - test positive. It is “new cases” regardless if the person is even sick. Carriers that never know they hsvd it.

It’s escalating. Not my opinion. We are in for some tuff times including food shortages. I’m going to continue to work until I am forced not too and hope people can see the light.

We will see graphs of new highs and spikes a lot in the near future I imagine... good luck.
    Last edited by Orbs, 16th October 2020 at 09:01.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Covid.

Insanity.

Election fraud.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Half of October is gone. Only recently has the second wave gained traction. They use language favoring fear. There is a lot of evidence tests yield a false positive and there are people testing positive that never got tested. This is not my opinion.

I suspect hospitals have less pneumonia and influenza cases. Evidence is hard for me to chase down but it appears covid covers more than just covid whatever covid is.

The Biden emails etc. being blocked by Twitter and Facebook show how rigged it is. It appears treason is involved and that doesn’t surprise me in the least. The censorship favors Joe. Always against the trumpet.

The trumpet will win but the problems created by all this will remain snd probably get worse. Gold at $1900 is no bargain and is forecasting inflation. Printing is inflationary. For other reasons I think eventually deflation will take hold but I’m not sure at all.

Short term prices for food and such should rise. We will get ripped off. Eventually when it gets bad people will run out of money like in the 30’s.

Good luck...
    Last edited by Orbs, 18th October 2020 at 09:29.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No shortage of misery. The Orbs misery index, based on a 1-10 scale, is at 9.1. Thd misery index is a basket of indicators. Most of the indicators remain secret but somehow some indicators have recently leaked.

Stay tuned for updates.

Once the misery index hits 10 life will be unbearable and reflect gastly things such as Kamel Toe being president. Good thing only 8 or so people show at her rallies. The misery index at 9.1 is bad enough. At this level cats and dogs are forced to vote for joe and the hoe.

Hatred of Teflon Don is off the charts according to reliable deuces such as Facebook. Reliable sources at Twitter confirm. It is well know by all Democrats that social media is a fair playing field.

Life today as a Democrat is very exciting! They wake up hating and are inspired by it. Must be nice to have something to look forward to every day. Some of us are lost in the day to day shuffle of survival.

Lots of dead people voting for Joe. He’s made quite an impact at cemetery’s across the land. Nobody shows up but he has won a lot of them over.

This is the world we have all created together. Democrats can’t take all the credit. It will be interesting to see the faces of all those that think Kamel Toe is there to save them when Teflon Don wins. Rumor has it TD will at least put Joe on probation for a week...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2020), modwiz (19th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Headlines are spreading more fear of how bad thd virus you don’t know you have is going to get. It is all sounding like religion - riddled and froth with contradictions. Wednesday god is a loving god but on Saturday HE, the white male, is a vengeful god.

Thd psychology of the alleged pandemic reflects the 10 months of propaganda and repetition. A large portion of the population is afraid and Chris wrote a fearful population is easy to control.

People compare today to Oguanas Ebola which was much larger and nothing was done. This comparison alone is enough evidence alone to show there is an agenda which includes election fraud on a scale never seen. Ironically there are citizens who want Joe Biden to “lead them” do desperately they endorse the fraud.

This is who we are - a divided and truly conquered species unwilling to overcome the mind control. It is insanity.

No where is thd division more evident then the two factions of the pandemic. Some engulfed in fear and those that think it is a psychological deception using age old tools. Which faction is right?

I will never understand shoving a long qtip up someone’s nose to test for a virus that is spread by the mouth. My understanding is mask manufacturers havd placed disclaimers on mask boxes stating things about covid? It is also a fact the data had been skewed and had never been interrogated.

It is dirty data at best.

So, which faction is right?

Thd truth usually lies somewhere in thd middle. Using this method we can drive a conclusion there is some underlying problem but it is overstated using media laced with fear.

What is really ironic is action to save people. Chris wrote and entire book called a Project Human Extinction which includes a lot of population control stuff. According to depopulation theory they want about 90% of us useless eaters to just die.

Do why all the fuss to save us? Thd two oppose each other. So why?

The only conclusion I can come up with is election tampering. The lockdowns reversed Trumps economic momentum to a huge degree and allowed for a change in voting protocols without proper deployment or implementation.

That is not my opinion. It is what is happening. Traditional in person voting has radically changed without the proper steps taken. Large scale fraud is happening which is not associated with reality.

What is the reality? Trump had 100,000 show a rallies and Biden has less then 50? So the agenda 21 psychological pandemic has also stopped trumps large rallies - again, election tampering.

Why do they want him out so desperately? This is the question people should be evaluating. I have a theory he is from a different family but nothing changes the landscape and scope of what has been done to remove him.

It’s all the reason I want him in there. If a Hegelian dialectic is designed to remove him and it opposes population control then it has been exposed the other side is insanity.

Part of the damage has been to reverse the economic momentum. They then blame trump for it. Considering he went by the constitution and let state governors execute blaming him for there mistakes is again insanity.

It’s all been exposed. It t is now a choice.

Those perpetrating this global event are not in the business of saving lives. I suspect this ruse will change. Thus far it has psychologically infected people with fear but it did not trigger martial law or things of that scope. After the election we will all find out if people really do get very sick in mass or this thing stops.

I apologize for stating the obvious. Things can get a lot worse or they can get better. There is massive evidence to show they havd tried to destroy trump from day one so when he wins why would any of that change? What’s important is our daily lives beyond the election snd the changes Chtis wrote about going on to us, thd planet snd beyond.

It is insanity to continue on our current path. We need to get back yo the other the Earth Herself wants us on...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2020), modwiz (20th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would also add at this time Chris had a true global perspective. The guy could remote view. I’m about as psychic as a leaf. He would report on things happening around the world such as what’s happening in Thailand. From the little I know big demonstrations are happening against the royal family.

In fact our energy changes are not really compatible with an ancient ruling so called elite monopoly. These oligarchs snd monopolies are being exposed for what they are. It is a fact the Vatican has had a stranglehold on a large portion of humanity by creating a knowledge differential of biblical portion.

Pun intended.

Resistance to being ruled by others eating lobster and drinking the finest wines in thd world daily is no longer palatable snd thd resistants is growing.

Pun intended.

Thd old system is falling apart and desperation is seen everywhere one looks on part of thd bad guys. Desperate people do desperate things. We are living it.

Chtis wtotecsbiut s fake alien invasion. The point is thd bad guys have options. They do not play to loose. Thd good guys, duch as the Earth, Sun, pliedians, full soul human beings, truth seekers, etc. also hsvd a great deal of say. I have stated a 14 has made it to earth and Is interfering. The V are interfering.

What I hope you are seeing is the leveling of the playing field. Some of you have different hopes. Good for you. I don’t judge you for it.
    Last edited by Orbs, 19th October 2020 at 11:44.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The last couple of posts contain analysis worth reading. The split factions of scam versus pan are interesting and bizarre at the same time.

Individuals need to make their own decisions. Since I don’t believe TV or MSM I can’t buy the narrative. Thd bad guys font save lives.

It looks like Joe and the Hoe are capput.

Joe worked with Oguana. Oguana is not on our side.

The narrative “cases” are skyrocketing is hard to miss. Apparently trump got it and is fine. 99% of every one who got it is fine. I fear leper’s, bubonic plague, influenza, pneumonia, hiv, herpes, etc. a lot more then covid.

After the trumpet wins if we don’t get disclosure all bets are off. If you read Chris’s books you would know about bin laden and know seal team 6 Oguana is a lie. The trumpet is disclosing this snd it’s better than nothing.

Joe is the swamp. It’s laughable he’s running but criminal he is not in shackles...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    New theory.

I’m looking into how prolonged mask wearing affects PH levels in humans. My HS told me changing the oxygen/CO2 levels makes our bodies more acidic and less alkaline.

Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. Cancer does poorly in alkaline.

I have not read this anywhere. My own soul brought this to my attention. If anyone can add real data to support or shoot this down please do so.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

The somewhere in the middle theory is leading. I heard a theory it started in Wuhan with crowd control to disperse protesters. I’m not saying that is true. Why spray people you want to disperse with some thing that 50% or d sad o don’t know they have it or spray the with something that takes days to affect you?

Crowd control is instant.

Something seems to have started there and made its way slowly. People in a lot of places know people that are sick with something it seems. Ironically no human in The United States has the flu. The flu can make you very sick.

Whatever is going on the psychological component of fear via propaganda is extremely obvious.

Sad to think they would have this much control but they do.

So the covid is back stronger now. I discussed this when? Last February? Unfortunately these people play for keeps so instead of gloating etc. my stance is one of concern. A drunk monkey could see thd election interference component. Now it’s time to think of their options.

Unfortunately one of those options is to escalate things using a well primed population. They have succeeded in fomenting a deep division using fear. If a stronger variant virus suddenly appears the I told you do will be the only thing that prevails. Things will get worse.

I don’t havd the answers. We all let the bad guys go way to far. We are going to have to face the consequences it appears. Or, things could get better.

I’m not sure how or why they will back off but maybe we catch a break? Unfortunately the Hegelian dialectic has only gained momentum as the media machine does its hatchet job.

What happened is not as important as whey will happen snd our choices to help etc. I voted and although it seems insignificant it’s at least a step. I feel one of the candidates may be on our side but that too is a gamble.

I will continue to work. I will monitor my indicators. Ill buy some more food and supplies. I’ll help my family as much as I can. What we are seeing today provides clues what’s coming. My take is election tampering is only part of this insane plan which the consolidation component is all too obvious.

If we could get past the derp division and head towards thd middle maybe that would be best... Buda.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

No major event has emerged to disrupt the election but the fraud continues. What happens next remains a guess however.

Something appears to be going on in France snd Thailand. I would imagine elsewhere as well but I can’t prove it.

Change is here. I wish people would get arrested for real. I’m ready for this bs to end...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020), modwiz (22nd October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Joe needs to step out of the race. He’s not eligible. What he did is very serious. It’s not ok.

We are at an inflection point. Things could change for the better.

However, the v need to come out. There are still dirty tricks in the wings I imagine.

Stay safe and well...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lots of rumors. Lots of censorship.

We see a v agenda unfolding and nobody really cares. It also appears where you live determines how much lock down occurs. States with democratic governors fair worse.

It’s all out in the open but people’s eyes are wide shut. The medical marshal law isn’t going away. When the trumpet wins those that ruled will continue to press unless steps are taken.

The corruption is staggering to the mind...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would add to the rumor list social media is rumored to shit down prior to the election. Interesting rumor. Twitter snd Facebook on a true blackout.

Only 10 days left...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd October 2020), modwiz (23rd October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

I have a difficult day at work. Keeping me awake. Was thinking about what’s in front of us and it is filled with uncertainty. This I am certain of.

I don’t need to read anything to know Biden won the debate and is winning while 8 prople dhow at his rallies. I believe killary had a 99% chance on election night snd was killing him thd entire time.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I just want a better container to live in...