Page 190 of 258 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

Lots of conflicting stories on the net. My favorite is FEMAle coffins on the move. I wonder where they are going?

Is the noose tighter or looser? What is the truth?

It’s a big move. Many people believe thd news.

What do you believe? It’s the trumpets fault? He’s just an actor, remember his shows?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, Trump despite conservative perspective is not 'the golden child'. He is just in a position to f*ck up a wet dream (I said that to my ex-wife once and for some reason she resented it)
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2020), Aragorn (30th March 2020), Orbs (29th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hard to say Pretend. He’s an actor.

It’s all hard to say. Look at all the theory regarding the pandemic. It’s a hoax to refrigerated trucks needed for the body overflow. The patriots are rounding up all the bad guys to we are all dead soon.

It’s all going downhill for the moment. This is a Chris Thomas thread so the bright side is change for the best is underway...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2020), Aragorn (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I officially declare Mike Adams (if that really is his name) a POS.

As we look for positive news we are bombarded with negative everything including an extension to April 30. ANOTHER MONTH. Another month of what?

I know of no other that has emphasized mind control more. I have described it as the root problem. I have defined it as he displacement of organic original thought with false beliefs. Please feel free to disagree because at this stage it doesn’t matter.

As far as I can tell all the corruption in the last whatever years Chris wrote about is now in motion. Is it a drill? I’m to the point where labels are irrelevant. The Hegelian everything is in full swing regardless of opinion.

I am legitimately concerned for my parents. If I visit them I can’t go in their home because of mind control. I feed people so I’m exposed to a degree. I can’t risk getting them infected. We call that choice but it is mind control because I don’t have the facts. My behavior is changed.

I admit it. I can’t risk it.

What’s next? I’m blindly feeding people. My intuition is a sense of urgency. The status quo has changed and my instinct is to help those around me while I can. I see a continuation of the removal of freedoms.

I can’t just run away either.

This talk of forced vaccinations is bizarre. We already have them. A lot of people volunteer for flu shots. A fear campaign this will all lead to a vaccination that will kill us is bullshit. They can spray us at will so the real problem is the spraying.

Without a doubt this is the hard way. There are many laws on the books to support the curtailment of freedoms and we are seeing how effective they are.

Are the bad guys going to get away with this so easily? Where are the good guys? It’s free will remember? That means the good guys CAN CHOOSE TO HELP.

Do we need help? I would say that’s a big YES. I welcome it.

Food inflation is happening. It looks like thd National Gaurd is going to play a role. Military? I don’t know. Travel restrictions? Looks like it is on the radar. I’m referring to getting in your car and driving to another city for example.

I think it would be a great time to camp in the wilderness. What is sick and wrong is we give off a heat signature and drones can scan for it. What does that mean? It means whatever you want it to mean. I’ve watched surveillance drones for years.

Years.

They fly much lower. They look like small jets. They fly over the city very slowly.

I wonder if they will go to the extreme of whatever right now.

Mind control is the root problem. Chris wrote about full soul beings who could not be fooled like we can. I hope to make the transition soon...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So there you have it. Some of you blame an actor for your lot in life. That may fly with yourself but not with me.

Apathy and mind control are the true culprits for this situation. Time to face the truth. Blame yourself.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2020), modwiz (30th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night

We are all to blame. This is our common denominator.

Before it’s Snooze is one bizarre site. Apparently China is going to invade the USA according to that piece of shit Mike Adams at Natural News. Our reptilian overlords are going to fight it out in thd streets. Thd trumpet is now the FED chairman.

These headlines don’t reflect what Chris wrote about now do they? The mind control is best seen on social media. People don’t have a clue. As a species we are pathetic.

Unfortunately things still have negative slope. I visited my parents and didn’t go inside their house. I brought them food. I’m under enough mind control to not take the risk.

What’s next?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2020), Aragorn (31st March 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Late night

Before it’s Snooze is one bizarre site. Apparently China is going to invade the USA according to that piece of shit Mike Adams at Natural News. Our reptilian overlords are going to fight it out in thd streets. Thd trumpet is now the FED chairman.

These headlines don’t reflect what Chris wrote about now do they? The mind control is best seen on social media. People don’t have a clue. As a species we are pathetic.

Unfortunately things still have negative slope. I visited my parents and didn’t go inside their house. I brought them food. I’m under enough mind control to not take the risk.

What’s next?

Sometimes it not about blame, especially when one is not even here to be blamed lol, imo more like self responsibility >

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st March 2020), Orbs (31st March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ainawa, I’m good with that.

Ego is the barrier. Everyone thinks they are right. Just ask them.

The trumpet knows they are out to remove him. My humble theory is he knows a lot more of current whatever than I do. Pretty sure he has better access to things then I do on my phone.

Pretty darn sure.

The real questions are is he in on it of not? Is this a show down between the good and bad guys? I keep hoping he is not in on it. Hope is odd but we all saw the Shawshank Redemption.

Chris wrote about the Annunaki Plan snd the Human Plan. I personally believe it. That is a choice I have made. The Earth wants change. The universe wants it. The bad guys have their change of one world control and total domination.

What do we see today? Total domination. Not as total as it can get but clearly thd bad guys have made their move. Change is finally here. I couldn’t hug my old mom today. Sure, I chose it but we shouldn’t live in a vacuum.

Since I started posting I’ve kept repeating a few things. One is how big of a mess it all is and another is the status quo has not changed. Feel free to disagree.

The mess is so huge it cannot be described with our vocabulary. Thd entire planet was shackled. Mind control went into never never land with TV. I’ve posted about mind control but nobody really cared. Back to ego always thinking we are right.

What is the lack of mind control? Full knowledge like a full soul being has. What’s in between? I suppose indigenous people.

Then there is the control of money.

Did 1 million troops get activated? I don’t know. Is the matrix going to crash? It may.

Expect the unexpected I guess. One day at a time. Will they exert more control? You can count on it.

Best to all of you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Late night

What’s next?
    Yes, Mike Adams has completely gone off the reservation now. I mentioned the same thing yesterday on the Coronavirus thread.

However, the idea that China might one day invade North America is not as crazy as it sounds. Despite the communist pretentions, China is really a fascist ethno-state with Nazi leanings (Same as North Korea). Like the Nazi Germans before them, they want lebensraum for their people and are acutely aware that China's current territory won't be able to feed and house their 1.5 billion strong population for much longer, especially with climate change, the melting of the Himalayan glaciers and the possible disappearance of China's major rivers. Despite its enormous size, much of China is actually very sparsely populated, only a couple of million people live in the vast Tibetan, Uighur and Mongolian autonomous regions for instance. Almost the entire population is crammed into the fertile Eastern plains and these regions are facing environmental degradation at an epic scale. The obvious route would be to invade neighbouring countries for living space, but most of these are not very suitable for large populations, they are either too arid or too frigid or already have large indigenous populations.

The only really suitable land for large-scale Chinese settlement (taking into account climatic factors too) are North America and Australia. You can bet your bottom dollar that the long-term plan from the CCP is acutely aware of this.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2020), Orbs (31st March 2020), ZShawn (31st March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    long long term or just long term...there is always Mars...can't be much colder than Alaska...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2020), Orbs (1st April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Shakedown or shakeout? So far shakedown is winning. The bad guys changed the status quo. What will April hold for us?

Will a mandatory 14 day stay at home order bd issued? Will the military guard the streets against looting? Will take-out be canceled including delivery? Will we not be allowed at any store?

I suspect the answer is yes. Starting around Easter.

What will the military really be doing when they can maneuver anywhere? They would have to shut down the internet to stop picture sharing if they were to deploy something for example. Will the internet be shut down?

It could be. Will 5G be deployed when the streets are clear? Flip a coin.

Will the fake invasion trump card (pun intended) be played? Doesn’t make sense if the streets are clear but then again your mind control TV will bring it live in HD.

Are people being harvested in Agenda 21? Agenda 30? You make the call. I am looking at the data and think the lock down is coming. Will it get weird?

It’s a shakedown. Will it morph into a shakeout? I think so. Why? Because I believe we will get help. My money is on the Earth. If we won’t stop this bullshit She will.

Who are the good guys? The Guardians, Pliedians, full soul humans, the Earth, the Sun, Patriots. I may have forgotten one or two. Will the step up?

I hope so. I really do.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There are a lot of unanswered questions. Things don’t add up. However the control is getting stronger.

The trumpet stated peak Coronavirus on Easter. Mathematically 7 days prior and 7 days after are a sweet spot. The screws could get tightened on Sunday the 5th.

Oil is going to explode in price it looks like. I hope I’m wrong. Cheap fuel helps. Looks like new highs in a year. I posted last week I didn’t trust it.

Trust nothing but your intuition...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    He already backed off the Easter prediction and has said end of April. He has no idea.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2020), Orbs (3rd April 2020), Wind (3rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    He has no idea.
    That sentence basically sumps up his whole presidency.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2020), Orbs (3rd April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t know you all. Crude oil is going to rally huge and that won’t help the average joe.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th April 2020), modwiz (4th April 2020)