Page 189 of 258 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Official figures, whatever that means, show infected and death tolls rising. As long as the curve has positive slope I suppose we won’t get less restrictions.

I’m suspicious of crude oil.

I have a friend who believes the bad guys are being rounded up. I just listen.

I have a lot to do today. I’m worried about what quarantine will actually entail.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like stocks closed at their lows. People don't want to hold them over the weekend. Without a bottom the markets are forecasting the situation has not peaked yet.

I really don't trust oil. Everything is so rigged. So who are the big winners? The largest grocery chains. Lock down dine in restaurants and bars and there are basically no choices other than food at a huge chain store. SALES so explosive they can't keep everything in stock. Record profits. Off the charts.

It looks like lock downs are happening. I don't know what it means. I hear CA is completely locked down yet a buddy that lives there says is voluntary.

I witnessed a phone call today where someone was told a close relative died of the virus. I don't ask questions. All I could say is how sorry I was. It is what it is. I don't know exactly what happened but people are slowly getting sick. Apparently at an increasing rate now.

Lots of things happen when you are not told the truth. As this unfolds it appears very rich insiders were given a different set of facts. It appears to get people sick regardless. Makes you wonder about its origin.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

The Italian template is being followed. Everything we have explored here true except stocks finding a bottom. Flip a coin now. As it breaks new lows it pushes more people to sell.

It’s forecasting what you see - hardship bring imposed.

In the USA it is explored if an executive order from a governor can suspend the construction? We are witnessing power grabs amongst many things.

National gaurd now. The trumpet spoke using the F word a lot. FEMA. Lots of F. We explored the rebranding and you now see it.

The trumpet has gone from hoax to bailout.

Forced vacation? I mean vaccinations? You make the call.

What does the Italian template have left we don’t?

It looks like CTs “hard way.” Well Chris, it took 8 years for the status quo to change. We are doing things the “hard way” now. Total control over almost every aspect of our lives. Citizens DEMANDING lock down.

Demanding it.

The Hegelian solution is in plane sight. The farmed animals are begging for protection from those that caused it.

You all can make the call when social unrest will morph from social distancing. The “hard way” is here. Chris wrote all about it. For now everyone is cooperating. The calm before the storm?

Your call. I’ve always favored the good guys helping. If this is a giant shake out and the good guys help issue in the change Chris wrote about the party will be at my place.

If not...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night

Things are changing. The status quo has changed. I can’t tell how bad it is. Some reports are scary some aren’t. We all need to make our own decisions but based on whatever.

The spread of fear is a terrible crime. States are now locked down but there are many exceptions. You are either essential or not. A doctor is essential but so is a hamburger flipper. Odd right?

The whole thing is odd. It’s hurt a lot of people. That’s not odd. Fulford says it’s a hoax.

That’s comforting.

Times like now Chris would write an essay. I was always eager to read them because he knew things. He ratted them out. He doesn’t rat anymore.

I’m stuck relying on myself. Little piglet off the nipple. I can’t figure this one out. It is a fire drill from hell yet it has gone so far it has become real. It’s changed thd status quo.

What will happen is hard to predict. National guard now. Guns. Army. Who knows. I don’t.

The markets are not forecasting any good news. Sorry. How gold is still $1500 is curious. Fear says $2000. Deflation says $400.

It will take weeks to sort out. Looks like the “hard way” is a major move. Some claim a ruse to free us. Unfortunately it doesn’t look, smell or taste like freedom. Chris did talk about the control of money being broken. Looks like this is happening.

There you have it. The bad guys have made their move. Hey control just about everything. They don’t control the good guys. Strange I rely on my invisible friends the pliedians and full soul humans to help.

Very odd indeed. The whole thing is odd.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Big day in the markets. Gold up near $100.

Deflation. Inflation. Deflation. Inflation. A real identity crisis.

I’d say it’s a real mess.

Rumor has it all states locked down have Democratic governors. Hmmmm...

We just have to keep taking the beating. Yes master. I’ll be good master.

Thankfully I’m not sick... Onward we go...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Zoom out. Stand on the moon and look At earth. What do you see that’s different? Can you see the Australian fires? I don’t know but I think the Earth looks the same.

Zoom in. You are a satalite. Other than big fires it all looks the same.

Zoom in. You are an air bus. The fires are visible for sure. Are they as intense? I don’t know. All news is virus news.

You are flying a drone with a camera. 500’ up. What do you see? Less traffic. Mobilization. Less people. Do you see 5g installations?

We are being deceived. I don’t quite know how but whatever Is going on they are more free to get it done. There is less resistance. It’s as if something is being deployed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (25th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would like to look at things from the perspective Chris spent much of his life writing about. The V threat to this planet.

He claimed thd V wanted to live in Australia. They wanted it to be baron not unlike their planet. They dried it up snd burned some of it. I think parts of it are as they want. To some degree they have been successful.

He claimed 2008-9 was deliberate. It failed to crush the economy. 12 years later it looks like round 2. The whole thing looks deliberate.

He claimed prople were choosing to leave thd planet. Looks like elderly people are. Some younger as well.

He claimed the control of money needed to be broken years ago. Call it the old system. A new way of life is to replace it.

What do we see? Massive change. It’s here. Powerful forces at work. We don’t know what the V are doing. Or the 14 for that matter. We are blinded by virus everything.

You all read. It’s the end of us. It’s the end of the bad guys. Etc.

Powerful control and food inflation are here. Change is here. The planet is moving in a direction it wasn’t a year ago. Somebody’s going to win. Somebody is going to loose.

Since it’s started in motion I’m guessing the bad guys are building on 9 Jaun Jaun and want revenge for their failure in 2008. Each day they take a little more and nobody complains. Why would that trend stop? Because your daughter is a cheerleader at school? Because you have worked hard?

Face it folks they have too much control. The cia was 1948? The list is endless. With the V help thd technology is beyond s dam gun. Our opinion means nothing. The war has surfaced lifeceill take a new direction. Which direction is not known but Chtis wrote a lot of books about the good direction.

No pain, no gain.

About 11,000 points got erased. It’s called time travel. Back in time to where prices used to be. 18,200 on the DOW only goes back in time about 3 years. Not very painful if you have a 401k or long term portfolio time wise. The real damage is done the further it goes back in time. Every 1000 points lower is that much more expensive. All those years of gains for nothing.

I didn’t see the media/virus gig. I focused on the fake invasion. The big enchilada. I’m not saying that is off the table as checkmate but for now we have to deal with change at hand.

I suspect more whippings before they are done. We see an effort to gain total control right in front of your eyes and don’t seem to get it. I looked for a bottom like it was going to all be ok. Now I stalk ground beef as it jumps a $1 per lbs. in a week. Food distribution is a crap shoot now. Truckers call in sick. Chicken processors have workers testing positive. They can shut down the plants now.

Chew slowly. Enjoy your day. It’s going to get mor difficult as the food pipeline experiences massive intermittent interruptions. You may be isolated from starving but we are all part of the huge change going on.

The next few weeks will be unpredictable. One day calm. The next whatever. The global consciousness is changing. I hope we don’t piss the planet off too much...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (25th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    People are afraid is probably true. On balance.

What’s next? Lots of people staying home a lot. Watch the left hand.

I have explored food inflation, consolidation and a Hegelian solution. Unfortunately being right has no Positve effect on the outcome but it’s nice to figure things out. The issue here is we not seen the full reaction or solution. They are playing out in real time.

The markets are a great measure of the reaction. If the low around 18,200 holds the reaction has climaxed. If taken out it has not. Gold, silver and oil all play a part as well. They all tell a story.

It is not written in stone the solution has to come at the end. We see parts of it now. What is interesting is the level of cooperation. It is remarkable. This is also a barometer of the reaction.

We can expect further disruptions to food supplies. As people get ill more places will shut down. We have to wonder about cash. What will happen? Will they get rid of it? Flip a coin if that is part of the solution. If they can convince people dirty filthy money caused the spread of death and carrying a debit card is mandatory for all transactions is required who would put that past them?

Golds refusal to sell off is a sign. For now. Maybe the stimulus and increase in money is designed to make cash worthless? Flip a coin. Maybe cash will be like in 1933 where nobody had any except the Rosevelt scammers. For this to occur banks need to go down. Flip a coin.

We can see it’s hard to say what will happen when food gets squeezed. We all will find out more each day. Closings of major producers will not be a benefit.

Bone appetite...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Ultimately, there is too much negative inertia for anything good to happen even with the Hegelian Dialectic in play...Seriously, I don't know what to think about Trump at this point. A leader will lead even if their concomitant actions are pursuing insane fantasies. In an insane world insane fantasies make sense to those being led. So I guess my takeaway is, choose wisely those we wish to follow. The NASDAQ makes sense to some...not me unfortunately. I recognized early that we will become obsessed with some aspect of the ephemeral by default because all things are of that nature. Money? Naw that doesn't work for me...the higher spirit, the holy spirit, that's my game.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2020), Orbs (27th March 2020), Wind (26th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Trumpet is attacked beyond anyone or anything of all space and time.

I repeat, the Trumpet is attacked beyond anyone or anything of all space and time.

It is not my opinion. It is not my theory. It is not a guess. It is not delusional. It is an immutable fact. He is attacked 24/7 365 days a year. He is attacked by the very media outlets that deceive us beyond all space and time. The most mind control ever know in all space and time - the modern day MSM.

They hate his guts. They want him out They want to destroy him. Why?

Is it all an act? An illusion for our minds? Or is it the greatest attack of all space and time because they want him out of there?

It's your call. NO need to argue. I don't agree with much. He doesn't expose things that should be exposed. But then again, he is the most attacked person of all space and time. Maybe he can't get shit done.

Maybe he is from a different crime family. If he is attacked more than any person in all space and time I'm voting for him. That's right, I said it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The DOW is about 4,000 points off the low. Long term charts such as 10 years don’t reflect how low it went and it looks like a correction in a bull market. A line chart I see on my phone.

A bar chart will show the absolute low. It’s such a big drop point wise it doesn’t look like a correction rather a bear market. The point was to gain insight on how bad things really are or aren’t.

Down 11,000 up 4,000. Up 5,500 is a 50% retracement. It’s so volatile I can’t tell what it is forecasting. It’s probably traveled back in time about 2 years now. I think it was 3 years 2 days ago.

It’s just bizarre. The news is relentless to convince us we are going to die. I have a buddy who says he saw on the news they are using refrigerated trucks in NY because there are so many bodies.

Folks, that right there is the problem. How can I possibly believe that? The very source that is mass mind control wants prople to believe they can’t dispose of bodies quick enough do they need refrigerated trucks to store them?

This buddy is convinced it’s true. I can’t believe it. I’m serious, I can’t. If that was true all hell would be breaking loose.

I propose the level of control on TV is so off the charts dangerous for the human psyche we don’t have the vocabulary to describe it. I saw the evidence of nine Jaun Jaun and building 7 announced some 27 minutes before it was demolished. It was scripted.

Mind control.

Why is it media is trying to convince us this is the most dangerous virus there has ever been yet 98% recover? I am actually very concerned about getting sick mostly because I don’t have the facts.

If NY truly does have refrigerated trucks from influenza because the body count is out of control and MSM is telling the truth I will quit writing. I’ll be done because if true I will be part of the problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Orbs, COVID-19 is real, and it is not the flu. Yes, the flu kills, but you can only get the flu directly from another person, whereas the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus can remain airborne for several hours, and it can survive for several days on certain surfaces like plastic or metal. It is much more contagious than the flu. And it's a very nasty disease to have, because apart from what it itself does to you, it also weakens your body enough to have you contract pneumonia, which itself is caused by a bacteria.

So yes, it's not going to kill everyone in the world, but you don't want this thing to continue spreading and you don't want it to continue killing. But thanks to Donald Trump, his narcissism, his concern for the Wall Street brokers and his incompetence in handling the situation, the USA is now the most COVID-19-infected nation in the world.

I don't know how old you are or whether your parents are still alive, but if they are, then imagine that one of them gets it and dies, or they both get it and die, all because President Messiah was too fucking stupid to think of anything other than his self-interest. So be sure to vote for him in November, like you said you would.

Has it never occurred to you that people might be dissing on him because he friggin' deserves it? Sheesh!
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020), Orbs (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am worried about my parents. They are very old. I have asked my dad to stay home. I agree there is a very serious side to this.

I will not blame the trumpet for the actions of the most mind controled society on Earth. Not one person here will admit they are wrong.

I understand you dislike him. I apologize I don’t know a thing about Belgium. I was raised under extreme mind control. They made it look like it wasn’t mind control.

Everyone stay safe. I feed people. I work with people and food all day. We are precautionary. I feel like I’m part of a solution.

One day at a time... Hopefully the spread will start to decline soon.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I feel compelled to point out the Trumpet bashing is beyond what I can understand. I write many things. I speak my truth. I think Chris Thomas ratted bad guys out. Yet I fail to bash any leader of any country around the world. I may bash Hitler or so a bit but hey...

I do not see what some of you see. I do not bash your leaders if there is such a thing as a leader in the first place.

The planet is going through change. If you see the character on TV I simply suggest you see them first for what they are - actors.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

It appears you all may find out some truth about Oguana. The most dangerous energy pattern in our galaxy...