Page 56 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Synagex

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afXKOt3A0xc

This is a video of a transmission that took over UK TV a while ago, obviously a lot of witnesses. What makes this interesting for this thread is they call themselves astar command. For eyes to see and ears to hear. Later in the video they say we should listen to our guiding Internal voice... What voice is this, false higher self or guide who knows.

Astar command = Velon
    Last edited by Elen, 16th June 2017 at 05:05. Reason: Embedded video

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017), Herbert (15th June 2017), Ntonyo (15th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ty for posting this video, it is strange why I never stubled upon this video before though.
    Whole text is filled with tools from mindcontrol armoury. I also find it very arrogant to command Us what to do. So I'm very disappointed by your efforts Velon folks 1 from 10. Try harder next time

Before clicking my Submit Reply button I have suddently remebered Orbs's jokes about V to dominate NBA. I realised that NBA stuff is good to make some money and stuff, but advertising... Oh boy, if they would ever managed to create their own advertising company (to advertise any crap) on Earth our chances to survive up until now would be very very slim...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 15th June 2017 at 21:40.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo
    Oh boy, if they would ever managed to create their own advertising company (to advertise any crap) on Earth our chances to survive up until now would be very very slim...
    I feel a lot of the main stream media entertainment we have on this planet has been influenced by them, and the ace up there sleeves is that millions of people like there mainstream life's as they are. So when the veils drop and disclosure happens regarding the V they will come accross as the good guys and reveal how they have influenced our life's for the better ( in there false ways )

A lot of people may accept the new alien arrivals based on there false good intentions, based on what they have done mainstream for this planet.

They will say they wanted to contribute to earth and all its inhabitants but did not want to reveal themselves until humanity was able to accept them, then most of humanity may accept them based on what they have falsely installed In to our world by manipulating and working on peoples feel good desires.

Something like that.
    Last edited by Synagex, 15th June 2017 at 21:50. Reason: Bad spelling due to my massive alien fingers.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I don't know if it was posted or not but ideas of this man are greatly profound to answer questions of those who don't know how can we change the way things work at the moment. It is very interesting series of interviews which also touches the question how one accident can change the mind of individual and through it ultimately change the world arround him. It is very interesting to watch especially for You Herbert.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I suggest learning something from Bruce Lipton. He is a biologist. Some of you will identify with what he has to offer.

Ntonyo, the V story is not over. I appreciate your zeal for their failure but...

The V would dominate the NBA. Thx for getting a laugh.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017), Ntonyo (16th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, interesting theory of how meteors get in. I have never heard this. What is your source if I may ask?

You noticed spraying started in 2012? Or picked up? That people are getting sick from it?

It has occurred to me they spray different things in different places sometimes. I am saddened you see others getting sick. This is not a good sign.

Interesting background you have in the military. I'm sure you saw things etc.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017), Ntonyo (16th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Ntonyo, interesting theory of how meteors get in. I have never heard this. What is your source if I may ask?

You noticed spraying started in 2012? Or picked up? That people are getting sick from it?

It has occurred to me they spray different things in different places sometimes. I am saddened you see others getting sick. This is not a good sign.

Interesting background you have in the military. I'm sure you saw things etc.
    Orbs when You asked the question about meteors I have suddently realised that I know the answer so it can be either Acashic or My Higher self answering Your question. Interesting stuff I never before used to think about how comets get in in our solar system. Next question would be like if there were number of trips made by SSP crafts crafted and piloted by humans how did they leave Solar system and go back? Did they fly through gates or just only through envelope walls?

Yes many starting to become sick. cancer rates goin' through the roof, but don't forget illness arises because Soul wants it to occur. I often tryied to dispute with CT statement like this but ultimately it is like He said it is. We should not overestimate power of Velon technology very much because if We'd try to make our research into huge spike of illnesses We're gonna find that almost every given individual has circumstances which He or She denied to resolve by that Soul sent Them a message like: "You need to check out where are You goin' or it's gonna be worse". So wi-fi, sophisticated electronics filled with grey/velons technology, chemtrailling, food and water stuff are just aggravating factors for those who still have issues to resolve. When Your intergrity is or arround 100% You can throw off any dangreous substances or influence.

Another interesting thing that with huge change in energy terms (as far as I can remember Chris said that Mother Earth has modulated 6th Sun impact) We are looking at releasing 6th Sun energy potential i.e. why so many People so rapidly become ill and medical profession could not treat even mild symptoms! Let alone to cure somebody. Chaps like Rockefeller or Brzezinski who have access to the world of super medicine could not sustain their body to go along with new energies so They died because They are becoming incompatible. Being incompatible with current energy change is another one of aggravating factors which led to growth of illneses worldwide within every social stratas either rich or poor and in between.

Russian millitary is one of the biggest cons which ever existed on Earth. There is huge number of flows which are pointed towards Russian millitary industrial complex which do not even get there. By that I mean 1/4 of official millitary spendings are go to sustain actual Russian millitary power but other 3/4 goes in unknown direction. For example spendings raising annually but quality of war equipment is getting low, millitary folks starting to notice cutting in their payments etc.. Or You have an equipment let's say main battle tank t-90 which costs arround 2 million dollars per unit but real cost of its tank is no more than 100 - 200 thousand dollars per unit. Same principle can be applied to any Russian millitary equipment. Another ridiculous thing that most of millitary equipment even the one which immidieatly go from factories to the millitary bases is not fully functional in 70% cases it is just a high costed dummies of steel. Then a question must arise where does money go? One may say it is corrupted Russian generals steal damn money or Putin himself do so! Not really. It can be seen another way that there is a background where huge black budged exists which used. For that background to exist You need a curtain (Russian millitary) to hide it Your true agenda. As far as normal people are concerned there won't be enough individuals to look into this stuff to unravel this curtain so Black Ops keep on rolling. I used to look into how things in US or in Europe operate to find out the same damn thing most of the money is bypassing actual millitary structures and go somewhere esle, somewhere which I could not indetify using conventional methods of getting information.

To conclude what is being said We are living in the world of past from which money and resources are rapidly coming into the world of future. This world of "future" (in technological terms) will be trying to substitute our world of past with robotic machinery and super technologies to distract Us from Our real future which is living as Whole Humans.

P.S. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-lo...82S03L20120329
    If you'd do Your researh You are gonna find out that there is no way to spend that much money on this jet. NO WAY. There are so many examples of gigantic spendings like this. To make it clear the best way to hide truth is to place it right before eyes.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 16th June 2017 at 10:21.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), donsan (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017), Herbert (16th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Next question would be like if there were number of trips made by SSP crafts crafted and piloted by humans how did they leave Solar system and go back? Did they fly through gates or just only through envelope walls?

The Secret Space Program craft have never left our solar system. The human craft are made from metal, not the plant material used by the semi-physical races. The so-called wars being fought "with extra-terrestrials" are in fact war games being staged by humans, which I'm sure you know.

I have asked C.T. if he can verify your theory about how a comet (sentient) or meteor (non-sentient) can pass through our solar system 'skin' from non-physical space or semi-physical space, Ntonyo. Will let you know if/when I get a reply. It is an interesting theory.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017), Ntonyo (16th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Next question would be like if there were number of trips made by SSP crafts crafted and piloted by humans how did they leave Solar system and go back? Did they fly through gates or just only through envelope walls?

The Secret Space Program craft have never left our solar system. The human craft are made from metal, not the plant material used by the semi-physical races. The so-called wars being fought "with extra-terrestrials" are in fact war games being staged by humans, which I'm sure you know.

I have asked C.T. if he can verify your theory about how a comet (sentient) or meteor (non-sentient) can pass through our solar system 'skin' from non-physical space or semi-physical space, Ntonyo. Will let you know if/when I get a reply. It is an interesting theory.
    There is a quote from The Human Soul, Universal Soul:
    "This is the core of the problem with obtaining information from the Akashic, everything recorded there so it is a question of asking very specific questions. As an example: you might ask the question "have American astronauts landed on the Moon?" (given the amount of dispute over whether they have or not). The answer received was yes. But, if you then ask "did Appollo 11 land on the Moon?" the answer comes back no. If you then ask "did other Apollo flights land on the Moon?" the answer comes back yes. Interestingly, if you then ask "have American astronauts been to the Moon other than in the Apollo programme?" the answer also comes back yes, the first landing was in 1959 using ships that were salvaged from UFO crash sites and there have been many manned flights there since as well as to the other planets in our solar system and to other solar systems in our galaxy (arriving at these answers took about 25 questions)."
    In the Human UFO's chapter of this book You can find about manufactured crafts: "the man-made ships as they have revieted metal hulls as opposed to seamless organic hulls".
    This is why I raised the question about trips outside solar system. I have had to be certain though about SSP craft by that I mean whole fleet of human-made and salvaged extraterrestrial crafts. According to CT did humans leave the Solar system or not? Because there is some kind of confusion due claim described above.

It would be nice to hear Chris take on matter how heaven bodies come into our Solar system. Because I really wonder how I got this kind of answer to Orbs's question.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (16th June 2017), Herbert (16th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo
    If you then ask "did other Apollo flights land on the Moon?" the answer comes back yes. Interestingly, if you then ask "have American astronauts been to the Moon other than in the Apollo programme?" the answer also comes back yes, the first landing was in 1959 using ships that were salvaged from UFO crash sites and there have been many manned flights there since as well as to the other planets in our solar system and to other solar systems in our galaxy (arriving at these answers took about 25 questions)."
    The moon is a consciousness in it's own right as are all the other planets and moons in this solar system, why not ask the moon directly and find out first hand answers in one question instead of 25 ?

The akashic just records a situation, why not get a first hand account of what happens directly from that which it happened to ?

Trouble is if you are hard wired to something and channel all info from that source, you have nothing to compare it to.

CT'S work is good, amongst all the confusion and opinions from other researchers CT'S work makes it all very simple and straight forward..

And I like the man he comes across as very calm and sincere in his presentation's and a lot of what he has said I know is true. But and here comes the But.... Some of what he has said does not add up for me. I understand he can not put it all into all of his books but what he has said about certain things I do no resonate with.

I would love to meet him... Hint Hint Herbert in body or out and have a little chat.

But anyway if I was going to express myself in what he has shared so far in a percentage in my own words I would say... Awesome absolutely awesome pretty much spot on, some details are a bit of in my personal awareness but you message is crucial for man kind today. Other Sharer's of similar knowledge are doing just as good as you and have a different percentage of attentive auidiance.

Keep your spirits high Chris don't let anyone dull your spark.

Still going to challenge some of his theories and place them before you all, no harm meant just passing time and keeping those on there toes.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (17th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    MJ 12 project secret documents have been released. It contains some interesting stuff especially interview of "grey" being survived after Roswell crash.
    http://d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net...ecret-MITD.pdf

After reading.
    I like the way millitary wants to know a BIG SECRET why this, why that? So many questions of sub-human millitary which created more confusion than understanding. And ending phrase of EBE really conclude it all: "We simply are. We have no deeper purpose than to be". Yeah I bet this phrase has really blown narrow minds of millitaries away. They were like: "It can be so easy..."

To save your time read last EBE answer to the Int question on 19th page there ultimate message is represented.
    Here the message:
    INT: “You keep talking about a message for us. Can you define that a little more?”
    EBE: ”We simply are. We have no deeper purpose than to be. We don’t wish direct contact with your people. You would reject us in your present frame of mind. So we seek to be accepted at the lowest level possible hence the broadest one possible. That is as a cultural myth; we seek to be the next Santa Claus to it bluntly. This must come to your people, from your people. The understanding will be given you by the wisened perceptive skills of these children we are bringing you. For your sakes this must not come from political or religious leaders. It must flow evenly throughout all the common cultures of the Earth. The message is not that we are here, but that each of can control where you are going. Be like us, or different; as you choose. But you choose, not your political leaders who believe that only a tiny percent of the elite can rule wisely over their masses; or those who spread fear of death in order to enrich their lives through religion. Knowledge is only good when spread like seeds from which wisdom might grow ; and faith has purpose (2 words follow which hardly readable) it is not crested of fear. With faith in the wisdom of truth, and each other your world will come to ours soon enough. Our hope is to be able to receive you as friends and (1 word follows too hard to read) when you arrive. That is our message. You must do work for yourselves. If you do, you will keep all the rewards.

Well, this is huge!

This EBE called Aztec EBE Earth-like humanoid who speaks fluent english turns out to be Velon in the end...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 17th June 2017 at 00:27.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (17th June 2017), Herbert (16th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, the V infestation is a reason I don't read a lot from sources like the Mj12 rubbish.

Rubbish everywhere really. Politicians wearing latex, wigs, prosthetics, massive makeup is more rubbish. It is amazing to look at social media and see people actually cheer them on. Support them.

Anywho, nice to see some decent posts.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (17th June 2017), Herbert (17th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, the V infestation is a reason I don't read a lot from sources like the Mj12 rubbish.

Rubbish everywhere really. Politicians wearing latex, wigs, prosthetics, massive makeup is more rubbish. It is amazing to look at social media and see people actually cheer them on. Support them.

Anywho, nice to see some decent posts.
    For Me it has always been interesting to see thier tactics in terms how they persuade people. They actually say what people want to hear and people readily fall into their stuff.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (17th June 2017), Herbert (17th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, did you read what Chris wrote about the Tunguska blast? That some crazy stuff there.

I always wanted to find the truth in what happened. It is a great example of the rubbish you see in Ancient Aliens for example. That show is sad. I don't recall them doing something on Tugunska but it would not surprise me if they did.

It would go along the lines that aliens had a party on the moon and one of them got too stoned and couldn't miss the Earth and crashed so huge that there wasn't any debri. And before it hit it was on fire and actually blew up before it hit the ground. The force being that of 680 billion nuclear bombs.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (17th June 2017), Herbert (17th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, did you read what Chris wrote about the Tunguska blast? That some crazy stuff there.

I always wanted to find the truth in what happened. It is a great example of the rubbish you see in Ancient Aliens for example. That show is sad. I don't recall them doing something on Tugunska but it would not surprise me if they did.

It would go along the lines that aliens had a party on the moon and one of them got too stoned and couldn't miss the Earth and crashed so huge that there wasn't any debri. And before it hit it was on fire and actually blew up before it hit the ground. The force being that of 680 billion nuclear bombs.
    Yes I read about CT's findings on Tunguska accident, and I fully resonate with His explanation. It is interesting because when I first time read about Tunguska in one of his books I don't remember if it was The Human Soul, or The Universal soul I was: "Оh mate why damn I have never even thought about this in a way CT described it happened?!". Answer is simple I was raised within Western culture where memory of Earth being our Mother which helps Us and nurtures Us. This is the main reason why many of Earth folks are faling into extraterrestrial material because they forgot their true roots...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th June 2017), Greenbarry (17th June 2017), Herbert (18th June 2017)