Page 231 of 258 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

Hard day but a good day. This paradigm shift is odd as hell. Trumpet has a double that’s sick? He’s not sick at all? He’s hiding in a bunker because of assasination threats? He’s quitting? He’s going to announce a cure? Bombers in the air?

He’s up to something. Guess we will all find out. People wishing they would die?

We are a conquerored species. I would say soul reintegration doesn’t exist any longer. We are soulless creatures. Glad I met some good people today...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th October 2020), modwiz (5th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    It's you first Orbs, others will follow.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, my best guess on all this is what Chris wrote about - thd world is clearing itself and thd corruption is bubbling to the surface. However, thd data is very censored and controlled so we have to rely on ourselves.

Ourselves contains a vast amount of energy. Chris states somewhere around 50 dimensions but for thousands of years all that energy had not been squeezed into the human body. He says we are bigger than we are.

I find this quite accurate. I have no beef with you or anybody here. I disagree with some of your choices bug you disagree with some of mine. Ok. Life goes on.

Unfortunately for me I have to work a lot. I also have to take care of my parents in several ways. This is a choice I have made. It has caused me sacrifices.

My buddy Modwiz seems to enjoy a much more carefree life and from what I can tell has fun. I do not have any fun because my work load is crushing. He has also wisely described “paperwork “ and a separation of lifestyles.

He is not wrong. He also knows of the insanity and likes the second amendment. So do I. I do not believe bringing a gun to a frequency war is a good idea but nonetheless I stand by the amendment.

Which brings up part of thd problem. We amend thd amendments when they stand alone and do not require amending.

One amendment after another until the amendment itself means the opposite of what was first written and granted. This is truly the world of paperwork.

If you live like aboriginal people you don’t really do paperwork I imagine. You hunt and gather - not use a shopping cart. Have you noticed the difference between a hunting rifle and a shopping cart?

Sure you have. Can you say duped? Sure ya can... I admit a cart makes things a bit more convenient but there should not be gmo in game. It’s not the cereal isle.

I like to try to interpret the markets. Forecast. I havd forecasted difficult September and October. Nothing happed really in September. No was the trumpet says he has covid.

What to think. His accomplishments such as telling the WHO to eff off are kept a secret. We are a divided and conquered people. Soul reintegration is the only way I know of to eliminate paperwork and live in harmony with thd universe.

I’m in...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th October 2020), modwiz (5th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Fun is good, but I'm easy ... I have fun amidst the horror that life is ... I'm like Chance the gardener, I like to watch, I've always liked to watch, movies, people, books, even nature but honestly I worry more about nature than enjoy it. Nature is my last haven, I enjoy it whenever the horror abates .. which honestly no where near enough happens. Its my own fault ... I'll probably die not forgiving myself.

Is that dark enough to be able to hideaway in the corrner of anyone's psyche? ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th October 2020), Orbs (4th October 2020), Wind (5th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is so much good in all of Chris’s work. It’s a shame this thread is not found snd thriving.

Thx Herbert...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Thd Supreme Court in Michigan struck down the governor.

With thd alleged covid of the trumpet the plot becomes more viscous...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Have faith as this movie is getting so movie real that the only script writer possible is saint Sync, this means that harmony is upon us quicker each day as saint Sync not only rules all but potentials all, even the past cannot touch saint Sync. Ta Orbs, i will start a thread on Saint Sync ( holy be thy name ).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (5th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Aianawa. I don’t follow you. I’m not sure if you are being religious or using a metaphor?

I see a system falling apart and while I know of soul reintegration my daily life interferes. Yes, I can quit and am considering that option but I have a large extended family through business. When I quit it will affect a lot. So I haven’t quit yet.

The point? I could adopt a much different lifestyle and enjoy each day. I cannot describe thd paperwork Modwiz describes in my life. It’s insanity. All of it.

So here we go. Each day the play brings a new act. Read Chris’s books to see what we are up against. A semi-physical race, with 30 million years of technology, etc. took over the Illuminati in 1776. 250 years of advanced everything including ships to travel the planet while people that were lucky had a dam horse.

They have been scheming, plotting, buying, building, deploying satalites, etc. while we sat and played with dolls guy.

Dolls guy.

I love your happy hour lucky enthusiasm but some of us remain on the front lines because we have family. Call me names if you can please but I don’t call others that choose to live in fear names. Yes, im sick of them but that is part of the deal.

Change comes with a price . This time a rather big one snd it is in the process of being paid...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (5th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late nigh.

Trumpet is back, Biden is the big whatever, penguins are enjoying global warming as -50 with howling winds wasn’t reall all that fun, metals forecasting uncertainty, stocks do far refusing to sell off, masks for life, etc.

Good times.

What’s the next headline? “Rump gets alien anal probe!”?? When are the V going to come out? While Teflon Don is in? Is he interfering?

Is the planet going to quake? Is She still expanding? Is She going to make a move on satalites with Her buddy thd Sun? What’s next?

I’m voting in person. Mail in voting is fraud on the scale we are seeing. There is no proof there is a pandemic so why mail in votes? Oh I get it, the trumpet just got sick. That’s proof.

Ok.

Off to the races we go. 4 weeks left. Masks for life. Go team Earth!

Imagine what the universe thinks? How many semi physical beings think this isn’t a shit show? Anywho, we are moving into the next paradigm and so far it’s a bit brutal. Where is my free energy device? Will it be in my stocking for Christmas?

Ha ha ha.

Hopefully we get some good news soon. Before change can happen some bad guys need to be stopped. We may have seen this the last 4 years but don’t realize it...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (6th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Later night.

Change is happening and it’s not easy to sleep for me. The insanity of all the control right now is exactly what a desparate regime would do as they started to loose control.

Grip harder. Clamp down. We are living it.

I’m unaware of proof of a pandemic and in fact I find proof there is not one. The revised CDC numbers are catastrophic to any proof a pandemic exits. Hospitals not even close to capacity support there is no pandemic. The death rate doesn’t support it. Hospitals and doctors getting financed to stamp it covid is as great of a conflict of interest can be.

This coup is going to fail. It is failing. Unfortunately the economic damage is going to cause issues. Food inflation is a real threat. Or, deflation could set in as income goes to shit and food is releativly expensive. Or, we could experience hyperinflation.

Either way good snd other goods will become harder to get. This is my cheap ass guess to where we are going short term. I’m a paradigm shift person so I think once we get through the insanity we will have better lives. Control is being broken but more control is being used which is a good sign even though it sucks donkey dung.

It’s time to prepare for some disruption to our lives. I’m out of the loop of country living s I’m looking to change that. Cities have a lot of disadvantages. They can go to shit in a hurry. I think basics are in order right now.

A modest place in the country with a good well snd wood heating seems important right now. It seems having some fuel and a good generator is prudent. Im talking about a shift from dependence to independence is in order.

I can’t tell how it will go down but it appears the control by money may be on its final leg. I’m starting to feel it’s about ready to economically radically change.

In this environment stocks would sell off big. Really big.

The obvious fight to get the trumpet out has exposed the corruption. It appears the trumpet has stood in some bag guys way. I think we all need to make some moves towards some independence from the grid and cities.

Change is here. I can’t sleep it’s so strong...

Good luck to all of you. Whatever you choose I wish you the best.

God speed...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (6th October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Climate change is happening right in your face, Orbs.

Global warming is quite a dated term. Warming is only one of the symptoms. The massive glacier and ice cap melting is becoming more of an issue. As are the incidences of severe and unseasonable weather.

Freezes in summer are just as bad as heat waves in winter. And both are happening.

The jet stream is getting wilder and the ocean pumps are in danger of altering or even ceasing. Then we'll really be up the creek with neither paddle or boat.

Gold and silver won't mean crap then.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, my post was a humane post.

The Earth wants it to warm up. It’s Her choice. The oceans are not rising. They claim 1/8” per year.

You may want to read Chris’s books. It may help you understand how thd world and universe work...
    Last edited by Orbs, 6th October 2020 at 16:20.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (7th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold and silver moved lower. Stocks sold off a bit. The moves are to small to apply meaning but none of them are exploding north. I’m just looking for clues. I enjoy it.

So we have mail in fraud up the wazoo. IMO those complicit should be charged with the highest crimes there are and if guilty face capital punishment. They want trump out at all costs.

This is mutany and a coup.

Expect insanity to prevail. Thd world is clearing itself and we will all be better off when it’s over. Even you trump haters will be better off.

Apparently the trumpets covid didn’t last long. I personally don’t know what to believe.

I wish I could spin things as podium as Chris fix but I’m just average at best. I’m trying to be better but it’s hard...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Talk of vaccinations is happening. Q censored from Facebook. Lots of censorship.

Chatter thd trumpet never was in the hospital. Chatter it was assasination related. Apparently he declassified documents exposing killary and others.

It’s heating up. It’s going to implode.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Talk of vaccinations is happening. Q censored from Facebook. Lots of censorship.

Chatter thd trumpet never was in the hospital. Chatter it was assasination related. Apparently he declassified documents exposing killary and others.

It’s heating up. It’s going to implode.
    Things will be very 'interesting' coming up to the election and after. Our mindset is as important to where we live. Orbs, you are doing a noble thing, the Goddess will see to you as you embrace Her. Live without fear and love your Fate. Know/gnosis, you are in Her Dreaming. Her expansion is ours to share. If, we share in Her vision.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

29. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Orbs (7th October 2020)