Page 169 of 258 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Because thd media is 100% corrupt any event anywhere can be blamed on anyone. The kicker is the event can be made up.

Thd worst part is we citizens pay the price.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2020), Aragorn (13th January 2020), Elen (14th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Project Human Extinction contains excerpts from Pike. It appears in 1859 he wrote about 3 world wars. It appears the first two achieved his aims.

Pike was directly connected to the Illuminati it appears. History is great but the future is a place of great concern for secret societies. It appears Pike wrote about ww3 and how the Islamic world snd the Zionists of Israel need to mutually destroy each other. He wrote more about it and it is not my cup of tea to read.

We look out our windows today and we can actually see data supporting this. The Iraqi war may have been the beginning. Now we have what appears to be an escalation with Iran.

I’m not making this up. What is troubling is the media use of green screens, lies, smoke and mirrors, repetition, propaganda, etc. to push this agenda forward. The events pushed don’t even have to be real. Or, they can easily be covertly manufactured. The end result is people believe it.

I think all of us underestimate our foe. My limited everything has a difficult time grasping how entrenched and powerful the foe is. 23 Grand Lodges, or whatever they are called, for the Masons? Control of governments? In bed with Velon for over 200 years?

The point is it looks like the aims of thee Illuminati are intact. Pike wrote about three world wars a long time ago. We can see the agenda trying to unfold. It’s in headlines, media, etc. So who is going to stop it?

This is a situation. The economic bubble has a role. No bust without a boom. Smart people have stated extreme economic hardship causes anger and the result is to beat up someone - war. Ironically the media has such a stranglehold on people’s minds they can sell war during prosperity.

The good news is they have not succeeded yet. Will a bust create enough anger to tip the scale? Look at the cards these entities can play. Plan Z if they have to.

Chris has written extensively integrating the full soul back into the body is the solution to overcome. Add in help from the planet, semi-physical races, the universe, etc. and we hsvd the “good guys.” Looking at that list it is hard to believe because they are invisible to almost everyone. Other than invisible help how else are the “bad guys” going to be defeated?

The military is the only visible force I know of that could defeat the bad guys. Makes you wonder why they are mostly overseas?

Unfortunately for me I believe in the invisible good guys. Pike’s prophecy, if that’s what it is, is trying to play out as we speak. It’s happening but it hasn’t happened. Something is standing in the way or the missles would have already flown. Unfortunately the bad guys just don’t give up and have all the tools.

If Chris is wrong we are in a log of trouble. The good news is there is evidence he is not wrong you just have to look really hard to find it. The most obvious evidence is we are still here...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2020), Aragorn (13th January 2020), Elen (14th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you read more of what Chris wrote about Pike you will find what may be the worlds longest sentence Pike wrote regarding ww3. Its difficult for me to understand it calls for the destruction of Christianity and the death of a lot of people.

How sbout bush beans 1000 points of light speech where he talks about being successful “...and we will be.” How does that grab you?

It appears those in power believe they can go somewhere and watch Armageddon and then come back and rule for 1000 years all in good graces with god. Chris writes exactly this. S vote group believes it.

Ironically Ben Fulford argues this.

Many of us believe there is a transition trying to happen on the planet Earth. Chris has quantified about 4 million have integrated their full soul and have completed the transition. He claims the Earth has raised its base note frequency to 3500 herts. This remains invisible by all respects. The 4 million are part of the good guys.

Thd bad guys are visible to many. Their goals are visible. If I had to guess the “club” of bad guys is high level whatever’s and there sure isn’t 4 million sharing the plunder. The point is the good guys outnumber the bad guys.

The catch is if you can believe in an invisible team versus things you can see such as spraying, cameras everywhere, military obeying orders, police militarized, nine Juan Juan, vaccinations, gmo food, freedoms taken away, unprecedented political corruption, etc. These, snd more, are visible.

Bad visible good invisible. It’s a tuff situation. I’m unaware of any tangible daily evidence of the good guys to share and we all see the daily overdose of the bad guys in media. A person has to figure it out for themselves.

You can gain from others works etc. but ultimately each person has to do the great work and wade through all the lies to find out for themselves. Chris wrote 8 books or so, did interviews, wrote essay all based on this core fact.

The fact we are still here is the only tangible thing that can be shared but nobody will buy into that really. If the good guys become visible maybe that would help. However the lockdown on media would spin it against us, the current military blocks it, etc. Thd real point is in the good guys actions.

Let’s hope over the coming weeks/months the plans for ww3 get destroyed by any means. Chris’s “hard way” seems like it has already started but our lives could get much more difficult. A lot more.

Transition has a price. We can hope most of that price has already been paid. I get the impression we are about to find out. It seems the genie in the bottle is trying to get out.

We are the genie...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th January 2020), Elen (14th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since Chris doesn’t write anything I’m aware of so this thread is a place to report and apply what we have learned. Ironically I have discovered how little I know. I have been minimized.

I don’t know who General Salomi is or if he was recently blown up or by whom. I don’t know hardly anything about Iran. I really don’t know what they are spraying every day. I don’t know how to create free energy. I don’t know my past lives. I was told my soul origin was Pleidian by a downer. I don’t know how many strands of dna I have. I don’t know about underground bases and tunnels. I don’t know who owns the Federal reserve.

I don’t know who Elvis was.

I could write all night how little I know. What is interesting is what I do know.

I know we have been duped. I know petrol is a scam. I know the soul had been split; therefore, I know it can be made while.

I could write more. I think the real point is we all have the ability to learn and overcome what we don’t know. I have learned a lot from Chris’s banned/censored stuff. As we have discussed it’s not for everyone. Invisible beings etc. offer little proof.

Seeing is believing, right? Why is it that some see things that others don’t? Is it because they been minimized? Have they been separated from the ways of indigenous people? Because they live paycheck to paycheck?

We have all been lead astray. We see what we want to see. It seems the more I realized how little I knew the more I saw.

Finding our way back is difficult because we don’t know where we hsvd been. This is the benefit of control in history - it makes navigating almost impossible. Our compasses don’t work.

Chris wrote volumes about history. He says the moon is thd core of an exploded planet. Have you looked at it lately? It looks exactly like the core of an exploded planet. It’s gray. Pitted. Cratered. Devoid of life. It’s round.

It looks like the core of an exploded planet to me.

He writes the asteroid belt is debris from exploded planets. Exploded planets would create a lot of debris just floating around. Isn’t the asteroid belt debris floating around?

He writes the exploding planets killed the dinosaurs. Looking at the size of the moon and the size of the asteroid belt it would take an event of that magnitude and scope to kill all those dinosaurs ya think? Freeze large animals with food in their mouths? Would a few sticks of dynamite do that? A million sticks? 19 million?

A very large event occurred and Chris has explained it better than anyone I know. Others have explained it. A Big Bang occurred and matter went everywhere but suddenly it stopped without anything to stop it and gases swirled forming the earth and lightening sparked life and bacteria living in the same place evolved into a mastodon, a dodo, a cat, etc. while some of the bacteria said no thanks and stayed the same and suddenly a huge asteroid hit the earth snd they all died but life evolved and now we drive Volvo’s and have smart phones but cockroaches have stayed the same.

Did I miss anything?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2020), Elen (14th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    History is difficult. There are not a lot of choices. Unless you can time travel you can’t watch how they built the pyramids, etc. Then there is getting back - if you can.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2020), Elen (14th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don’t know who General Salomi is or if he was recently blown up or by whom.
    I'm surprised you didn't call him Salami. His name was Qassem Soleimani, and he was considered the Number Two of power in Iran. He was assassinated by the US military at a civilian airport in Iraq while on a peace mission by way of a US military drone strike that also killed several Iraqis. In retaliation, Iran fired several missiles at one or two US bases in Iraq, and accidentally shot down the Ukrainian airliner, believing it to be an American drone or missile.

I don’t know who owns the Federal reserve.
    The Federal Reserve is a private bank owned by the Rothschild family.

I don’t know who Elvis was.
    Presley or Costello?

Why is it that some see things that others don’t? Is it because they been minimized? Have they been separated from the ways of indigenous people? Because they live paycheck to paycheck?
    All of the above, plus the fact that there are loads of people who see things that aren't there. It's called "hallucination".

Chris wrote volumes about history. He says the moon is thd core of an exploded planet. Have you looked at it lately? It looks exactly like the core of an exploded planet. It’s gray. Pitted. Cratered. Devoid of life. It’s round.
    The moon is not the core of an exploded planet. It is a celestial body that most likely formed from the debris of two colliding planets. The rest of the debris coalesced into a single planet, which is the one we're living on right now.

He writes the asteroid belt is debris from exploded planets. Exploded planets would create a lot of debris just floating around. Isn’t the asteroid belt debris floating around?
    It's not made up of exploded planets, but of the debris of planets that collided and broke up, as well as of other debris that happened to get caught in that particular orbit around the sun ─ an interaction between the sun's gravitational pull and the velocity those objects had when they were passing through the solar system. Some of that debris may have come from the collision between the two planets that resulted in the birth of Earth and its moon, but there may have been other collisions in the solar system as well.

He writes the exploding planets killed the dinosaurs.
    No, most of the dinosaurs died because of an asteroid of approximately 100 meters in diameter that hit the Earth somewhere in New Mexico, and the resulting explosion ─ which was very much like a gigantic thermonuclear detonation ─ polluted the atmosphere with so much dust and debris that not enough light from the sun could still reach the surface. In addition to that, some dinosaurs continued to survive and evolved into some of the reptiles we still have on Earth today, as well as into birds and even into primitive mammals (although there were already small mammals around in the days of the dinosaurs).

Another contributing factor to the extinction of the dinosaurs were the volcanoes. Earth was a lot hotter and a lot more volatile in those days, and there were volcanic eruptions all over the place. And volcanoes, too, can put a serious amount of debris into the atmosphere.

Looking at the size of the moon and the size of the asteroid belt it would take an event of that magnitude and scope to kill all those dinosaurs ya think? Freeze large animals with food in their mouths? Would a few sticks of dynamite do that? A million sticks? 19 million?
    No, what you are talking about here doesn't have anything to do with the extinction of the dinosaurs. The animals you are now referring to as having been frozen to death with food still in their mouths were woolly mammoths, and the events responsible for that were a kind of inverse tornadoes, whereby icy air from the upper layers of the atmosphere was sucked into a vortex that reached all the way down to the ground, and that would drop the temperatures on the ground to some -100°C in only a few seconds.

It's a freaky occurrence, but it does happen, and it can happen again as well. It is not clear what the mechanism is behind that, other than that it is a vortex, but it is believed that a massive solar flare could trigger this.

A very large event occurred and Chris has explained it better than anyone I know. Others have explained it. A Big Bang occurred and matter went everywhere but suddenly it stopped without anything to stop it and gases swirled forming the earth and lightening sparked life and bacteria living in the same place evolved into a mastodon, a dodo, a cat, etc. while some of the bacteria said no thanks and stayed the same and suddenly a huge asteroid hit the earth snd they all died but life evolved and now we drive Volvo’s and have smart phones but cockroaches have stayed the same.

Did I miss anything?
    Um, that's not quite how it went. Most (albeit not all) scientists agree that there was an event that is now referred to as the Big Bang, even though it was not actually a "bang". It was not an explosion. It was just the creation of the entire universe out of quantum fluctuations. In the beginning, there was no matter. There was only energy. Then matter started forming as merely individual particles. These particles collided and started bonding, or did the opposite and created new particles by damaging others. All of that happened in a matter of seconds.

It then still took hundreds of millions of years before stars and galaxies would form, and meanwhile the observable universe as we know it keeps on expanding, even though many scientific models predicted that it should be collapsing again under the gravitational pull of all the mass. This is where dark energy was introduced into the equations, as an unseen force that keeps on accelerating the expansion of the universe, instead of allowing it to collapse again under its own weight.

Individual stars can collapse under their own weight, and then they either become pulsars, or if they're big enough before they collapse, they become black holes ─ objects so dense and heavy that they distort spacetime to such an extent that their escape velocity is higher than the speed of light, with as a result that no visible light can ever escape from a black hole.

Explaining the escape velocity is a little tricky without being able to use visuals. But let's say that you're standing on the surface of the Earth, and that there are no mountains or valleys, so that the Earth is a perfect sphere. In your hand, you have a gun. You fire a bullet while holding the gun perfectly horizontal. But what will happen is that the bullet will hit the ground just as rapidly as the spent casing ejected from the gun as you fire it, due to gravity. Now, the higher the velocity of the bullet, the farther it will have traveled before it hits the ground.

So if you can fire a bullet that travels so fast that it would hit you in the back without dropping to the ground because of gravity, then that bullet has attained the escape velocity, and then if you were not standing there ─ or you were to duck right after firing the bullet ─ then the bullet would keep on circling the Earth forever without falling down on the surface. Of course, that is not taking atmospheric friction into account, which would also be slowing down the bullet. But instead of the Earth, you could pick any other perfectly round celestial body that doesn't have an atmosphere, and then you eliminate the problem of the friction.

Earth's escape velocity is somewhere around 40'300 km/h at sea level. The speed of light is just under 300'000 km/sec, or roughly 1'080'000'000 km/h. And thus, a black hole must have an escape velocity higher than 1'080'000'000 km/h, because it does not allow any of its light to reach out into space. Its gravitational pull is so strong even that it warps spacetime to such an extent that it bends the light around itself from galaxies and stars that are behind it. Astronomers can use this property to determine not only that there is a black hole, but also what lies behind it ─ distant galaxies, quasars, et al.

Now, if you keep in mind that your average black hole has the mass ─ or weight, if you will, although weight and mass are not really the same thing ─ of approximately 40 times that of the sun while being no larger than a basketball, then imagine what the gravitational pull of the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy would be like, if you know that its size is bigger than our entire solar system. If that were a shining star instead of a black hole and it would be as far away from us as Alpha Centauri ─ i.e. about 4 light-years from Earth ─ then it would appear in our sky just as big and as bright as the sun.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th January 2020), Orbs (15th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,164 Times in 11,946 Posts
    The data is a little different for the dinosaur stomper...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    The data is a little different for the dinosaur stomper...
    Well, that might be, because I was just posting from memory. Care to elaborate?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, your post was very generous. It is a great example of conventional thinking. That is not a slam at all. You are entitled to your beliefs. History is not easy to prove. I enjoy Chris’s version. Not many people do.

I’ll try to take some photos when my pliedian family takes me for a ride. Nog that they will change anyone’s view on history but then again we don’t see many real pictures of thd cosmos.

The status quo cannot continue forever. The bad guys have to get past the invisible 4 million full soul humans and it is my belief they cannot. While I’m fed up with my current matrix living I agree with Chris by 2050 it will be different here. I’ll probably be dead but 10 years from now it could be different.

It is mathematically impossible for a bust to not occur based on valuations snd debt. Unfortunately you and I will see it. I’m to thd point where I accept it is inevitable regardless of what I think.

If we were allowed to hook up with our cosmic family we would get a lot of questions answered regarding history. The answers are also in the Tables of Testimony. This is an earthly crystal inside the Ark of the Covenant. All earthlings hsvd the right to see this information and someday soon I hope we will.

This whole history debate is dependent on the source. Semi-physical beings know. The Tables of Testimony know. Our full DNA knows. Our souls know. With all these sources eventually we will understand it.

For now, we believe whatever we want to believe. It is a guess. I like Chris’s guess.

I have waited 9 years for others to discover the 14 made it to this planet. Another example of having to do it yourself. Nobody cares. Hopefully they will reveal themselves...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On the subject of history. Most of us have dreamed about time travel. Chris changed his views regarding traveling into the future stating it hasn’t occurred so you can’t go there. However, he says the ark of the covenant is in a time vault 2 seconds in thd future.

He states traveling back in time is doable. I recall something about it is difficult to come back. He states the V stayed when they went 5000 years back in time. Lived in Tibet.

If you want to see it with your own eyes would you go back in time? Would it be worth it to you?

I don’t know how it all works regarding seeing yourself. Or being yourself. In the US I imagine you would have to go back far enough to avoid having a Socisl Security number? You have to stay there. If you were alive at that time that person would have the SS number. How would you work, etc.?

Fun to think about. I don’t have the answers. You could give investment advice to anyone in trade for money but what if they double crossed you?

I guess you need to go back before you were born, etc.?

Fun to think about...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I had a dream about time traveling. A small homemade device you squeezed. Had a box the size of a keyboard attached and you needed to move these metal tabs for the time. We were all scared to back for more than a day.

Pretty silly really. Can’t figure out how you interact but according to Chris you can. The v told their story to a scribe z as Nd the tablets were created to be found. As lame as you think that is a lot of people in power believe it.

Oh well...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The killer was kilometers in scale and the crater is located in the Gulf of Mexico...it was discovered by the Alvarez clan...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2020)

Thanks
    A physicist would say that it would be impossible (nearly) to return to whence one came...using 'conventional' travel arrangements...black holes, ERP's (Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky Bridges)...wormholes.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about the explosion of two planets ripping away much of the Earth’s atmosphere but I don’t recall large chunks hitting the planet. At least I don’t think so. It was the explosion that killed thd dinasours 3.9 million years ago he states.

I believe him but that’s just me.

If I recall it was the sinking of Atlantis that knocked Her off Her axis and caused the wobble. It effed it all up even worse it seems.

It’s up to thd individual to decide and i found a lot of what Chris wrote about to be true so I figure he really can read the akashic. It appears She is doing a lot of what he wrote about. For example, he said the Earth was putting CO2 in the atmosphere to change the ratio. That’s what volcanic eruptions do.

Don’t believe it. It’s interesting how thd things he wrote about are happening. Believe it or not...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s interesting on Before Its News how much chatter there is of Pooty and Russia and the Annunaki. There going to get us, get them, have to be destroyed, etc.

Ironically the ones here fo need to be destroyed. They also landed in Russia in 1989.

Do they kill people? I have no clue but they work with humans that do. And they are here. I won’t debate that with anyone. If you don’t believe they are good for you.

They want the planet. And Chris wrote they were/are prepared to dump humans on their home planet. I find that odd as hell because their planet is supposed to be semi-physical. I dong get how we would even see it? Well, Chris has remote viewed it I think. He stated this solar system is the only physical life in the universe. So how could we survive 10 seconds on it?

I’m not challenging Chris I’m just stating I don’t get it. It would be awesome to go for a ride and see for myself. Instead I pay taxes and am lied to. Matrix living.

I think we should all think about what the truth is. Blindly accepting things such as religion only works out for the pedophiles and those on the receiving end of the money. The givers get buttkiss.

Give till you puke. Then give some more. Why? Because everyone is a taker. They’ll take your soul. That’s something I know for fact.

It seems the Annunaki are vogue. They hang in Russia. Chis says they hang at Lake Titikaka. Interesting they are getting so much attention. Acceptance is building. Their entire strategy is base on disclosure because they are our creator gods. We will see them soon enough...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th January 2020)