Page 256 of 258 FirstFirst ... 156206246253254255256257258 LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Sunday Jan 17 8:30pm.

Metals steady. Bitcoin steady.

Big fences and lots of troops. Stationary troops defend. What are they defending against?

It’s interesting to note at first there was a narrative to defend against angry trumpet supporters. Now we see a narrative to defend against disgruntled Bison supporters if he is not inaugurated. Why can’t they make up their minds?

Rumors Trump is silent. That’s different.

Is a very large disclosure imminent? Are catastrophic financial losses imminent? We look at the markets snd they are all expensive.

All of them. People with nothing to lose lose it. It’s likely they will blame someone. Or something. Lawmakers appear to be taking a defensive position.

There are only a couple things I can think of that would require defense - a war or truth. Ironically there has been a war on truth. Is there going to be some major truths coming out that would change things?

Stock futures are flat. At or near highs. If financial hardships are coming they are giving little clues. The only clue besides price is equilibrium. Distribution at a top?

I’m not going to discuss war. It’s always possible and offers explanation for defense but... Be prepared is all most of us can do. We all read stories on the net about Chinese troops but...

We know defenses are in place. At lawmaking places. We can’t say for sure why but it looks like whatever the reason is it’s not looking innocent.

Remember to help people if you can. It’s possible in due time things will get better but for now help if you can...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 18 5:35am.

Markets stable. Rumors continue. Pick a flavor. Any flavor. The most significant rumors are the usual suspect such as thi inauguration has been cancelled, 500,000 will be arrested starting last week, etc.

Watched a few minutes of WW2 footage just now. It’s hard to watch. Either the truth keeps bubbling up or for the first time in recorded time the Genie will be put back into the bottle...

The AP v HP looks to be at an inflection point.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 18 8am.

I have come to the conclusion this is all about "due process." This is business, it is not personal. Since Nov 3 the citizens of the USA have been denied due process. I am not saying who is right or wrong - I'm stating what has occurred. The courts have refused to even listen. The MSM has censored in biblical proportions blocking truth yet allowing anything pro Bison to flourish.

At this point I would expect a suspension of the process until "due process" has been adequately fulfilled - not 100% blocked. The acting President will have to take this stance and in theory there are only less then 2 days to do so. An announcement will be required that constitutional steps will be taken to provide "due process" that all charges unconstitutional actions will be properly vetted and adjudicated etc. according the the constitution.

This means nobody will be inaugurated on Jan 20. Since the courts failed to listen to constitutional infringements which can be proved it appears a different channel will be used - the military system.

All evidence of constitutional proof will be heard including MSM FF events such as the capital event. The 100% one sided "guilty until proven innocent" propaganda will be replaced with military tribunals where evidence will be heard and an outcome will be rendered.

I bird told me this. For the record a bird is just as good of a source as most of the internet disinformation and one sided propaganda agents claim. Maybe even a better source...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Where do you get your information, Orbs? Beside the one.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Here's something a little different to listen to, Orbs

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 18 11pm.

Markets stable. Bitcoin/Thoughtcoin the invincible @ $36,500.

A new reason has emerged for troops in DC snd beyond. First it was for Trumpet supporters. Second for Bison supporters. Third now is against insider attacks.

Oh, Chinese missles is another reason.

In several hours it will be the morning of the 19th. It’s hard to say what will happen. Rumors troops will go to 40,000 in DC. They are there to defend something. Guess we will find out what soon enough.

Interesting to see metals so calm. They are not forecasting doom although not cheap. Gold is still $1850ish. About 20 oz. of gold for one Bitcoin. How do you spend Bitcoin if power goes out? Or behind a garage?

It’s a tuff call. 20 oz. of gold or 1 Bitcoin. 3600 $100 bills for 1 Bitcoin. It’s laughable. 4 Bitcoins for a decent house. 100 Bitcoins for a small country?

Tomorrow will be here soon enough. Mike Adams says to sleep well. Whatever that means. There is an indescribable amount of corruption on thd planet and maybe some of it will get cleaned up tomorrow. Who knows...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 19 midnight.

The “insider threat” apparently includes troops. Rogue elements in the troops? That’s not my statement - I read that.

Tomorrow is here today. Rumors are Trump is leaving DC today. Rumors are the inauguration is virtual from a secured location.

Please don’t forget to help others if required.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 20 3am.

Rumors are global in nature now. Maybe they always were but now they are everywhere.

Inauguration Day. What happens depends on who you ask. Apparently no protests are reported at State Capitols. I couldn’t imagine there would be. I suppose staged events could occur. I honestly don’t know.

The rumors are everywhere including everything. The inauguration is scheduled for noon.

Again, markets are very calm. Too calm. You can still get $36,000 for your BitThought.

In theory we will find out more today. I plan on staying home...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    8am DC time.

Nothing going on. BitThought down about $1500. Still $34,700. Amazes me it’s not down huge.

Rumors the new President will take immediate action today. Gold and Silver really steady.

Lots of rumors JFK Jr. is alive and well. Some say he will surface soon.

Lots of speculation why all the troops are in DC when the inauguration is rumored to be virtual at an undisclosed location.

Rumors of global resignations en masse. We should know more soon enough...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 21 1:30am NY time.

Markets remain stable. BitThought $34,600. I think there are 21 million of them. Absolutely amazes me. Silver up to $26. Gold $1873.

Stocks stable. Everything remains expensive. Interesting some of these assets don’t sell off. They apparently reflect thd money supply.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    World in lockdown sorta shows that not be the reflection but i see you used supply, so yes lol, movie ramping up , too excited sometimes.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (22nd January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 22. Midnight NY time.

BitThought the invincible $30,900. Hit close to $29,000 but up about $1400 now. It remains in a powerful down wave. How it’s up $1400 is mind altering. Constant gifts to get out.

Other markets stable.

Ainawa, I don’t know what’s going on. To many rumors.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I cannot depend on gooberment or strangers whose minds are unknown. Instead I involve myself with locals whose hearts are known. I read the news, all of it. Being in the world, but not of it is serving me well in maintaining peace and sanity in challenging times. Living inside the Dreaming of Gaia has conferred many blessings upon me. I choose to not speak them to the internet. I am even careful of what I say to people I love. A Sacred Narrative and understanding of reality is best kept close to the heart unless asked and the querent appears to be sincere.

Rights derive from rites. That which we hold sacred and are willing to defend. Tight lips defend the sacred.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2021), Elen (22nd January 2021), Orbs (22nd January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, glad you are doing well. I love your local view. I am heavily involved locally snd also choose not to speak about on thd internet at all.

For more then a decade I have known of the Annunaki Plan v Human Plan from Chris. Recently the conflict of these two plans has surfaced dramatically. How this plays out affects everything.

If you have followed this thread my opinion is the Earth will not host the bad guys Georgia Guidestone future. Chris always wrote thd good guys/HP would prevail.

The truth is trying to come out. It is a way for the planet to clear itself to get where you so cherish - living with the planet and not against it.

I hope for good news every day. Thx for setting an example...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2021), modwiz (22nd January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Flashback Friday.

1 year ago we specifically started exploring food inflation, consolidation snd surveillance. Unfortunately this all proved to be spot on. The surveillance piece includes 5G snd shocking rumors thd new experimental vaccine may have a surveillance component.

Consolidation is off the charts due to covid based decrees.

Food inflation looks like it is about to excellerate.

Unfortunately these trends continue. They are part of what Chris wrote is the Annunaki Plan.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2021)