Page 247 of 258 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Modwiz, that’s right. What we are seeing is very complicated.

When the person told me yesterday Joey would PARDON his son I expanded the theory to include the “gang.” It explains their treasonous actions. Why would you destroy so many lives, murder, inject, lockdown, commit sedition, etc. UNLESS you had a get out of jail free card?

Furthermore, the plan CALLS for Joey to WIN. This explains why they are so desperate and the extraordinary outrageous in your face actions/activities they engage in - THEY HAVE TO WIN AT ALL COSTS.

This 100% maps to their behavior. In other words it’s a no lose situation or they lose the PARDON.

Joey doesn’t give a shit what we think and he will pull the PARDON triggered in a nano second regardless of any consequences because he is ABOVE consequences.

Old saying “desperate people do desperate things.” This is EXACTLY what we see. Reckless abandon because time is running out for thd coup.

Thank the CREATOR Chris wrote all his books so we at least understand the Annunaki Plan v Human Plan is what’s playing out. I may have everything wrong but he gave us the big picture. It may be the bad guys against thd good guys but AP v HP is much more accurate.

Where do we go from here?

The best guess is attempted resolution using conventional/traditional methods e. g. The courts AND legislatures. If they fail there are only to options left - military action and concession.

This is what we see happening. I try to get more granular but the clock is ticking. Court/legislature resolution is center stage. We have not seen military action but there is evidence of movement. Concession is not talked about but military action is.

I don’t have the answers. I can guess court action has a hard stop timeline. January 6 seems to be a significant deadline which may trigger a change in action prior to that date. That’s 24 days.

This alleged EO report by the intelligence whatever is not going to make the 45 day deadline of today is the rumor. Details have been leaked foreign interference has occurred. This report is really a REASON snd trump will put it on a SCALE and use it to make a call. However it seems he is trying to exhaust conventional channels.

This is history folks. We have HINTS legislators have sent another set of electors escalating a CONVENTIONAL resolution which to me looks heroic. Hero’s have looked at the evidence and thd lack of court action and said to hell with this shit NOT ON MY WATCH! This is extraordinary.

Sydney Powell has what MAY be described as a LAST ditch effort at the Supreme Corrupt serving as proof of this theory to use military action OR concession as a last resort.

Meanwhile, DEWsome, Whitler, COMOtose, FRAUDci, Hemp (GA) etc. continue to break laws to win with no tmregard for thd law. Bisen and Harryass remain hidden as their minions do their bidding. The GREATEST IRONY OF MODERN MAN IS THESE MINIONS STILL HAVEN’T figured out they have been used.

They will be orphaned likd a red headed step child soon and Bisen and Harryass will shun them like leopards.

Unfortunately thd Supreme Corrupt KNOWS everything about the timeline and explains why they have been stalling. They either favor military action snd are secretly promoting it OR they are stalling to promote concession. One thing is certain - they ain’t doing their job.

Flip a coin. I don’t know. We just know time is against us but then again trump would not have written that 9/12/18 EO for shits and giggles. He hears the heartbeats of patriots and it’s getting louder. He has a TRUMP card snd you can almost be sure of it.

God speed to all patriots! Trump will NOT let Bisens Harryass buffalo us (ha ha ha).
    Mother Earth, Gaia/Sophia has renewed agency now. A big joke and ha ha for most. There is a bifurcation of reality happening now and those with Her will experience one thing and those against Her will experience another. Doesn't makes sense for most and sounds like bullshit. Stay with Her and watch, my brother. I do not wish to see what can happen, but choices have consequences. Chris may not have spoken about those who choose to live within Her dreaming, the hologram of our existence, but I tell you brother, it is real. I wish for the blessings of Her to be showered upon our sacred Earth. We are her conduits and the few are more powerful than the many because they give agency to a false god with no agency other than a gaslighted populace under the spell of 'the book'. They are not to be underestimated but, they are stupid and deluded.

Earth, Gaia/Sophia is in ascendency now and can end this Earthly 'experiment' in a moment. Those with Her would rather experience that then see the world Joey wants to bring becuase we know death is not the end and there is no hell for us. No heaven either, just joining our ancestors in the afterlife and awaiting a restart.

Those few of us who know Her will prevail, IMO. Ending Her experiment is not what She wants and not what we want. The V, or whatever, are not major players here on Earth. They are interlopers, parasites to the Earth human. Older than us with higher technology, but inferior in Wisdom. The mysteries are my story/our story and his-story has been a big shit placed upon that narrative. The 'book' is a pile of crap, gaslighting humanity. The Earth was once a matriarchy revering the great Mother, and then warlike men came under the influence of the malignant 'god' and turned the Earth into the shithole it is today. The tide is turning.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Orbs (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Warlike men lost the influence of the True source and turned to themselves as gods, then it became a shithole. It's a matter of perspective in its entirety. Men tend to lose their way on the way to wisdom. That is the true malignancy.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    They do indeed. And often because they begin to see themselves as gods, or a kind of right hand. The ego is very difficult to master.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Modwiz, I certainly hope the tide is turning. Thanks for taking your valuable time to share and frankly giving a shit. I also hold you get a laugh or two with my attempts at humor.

I believe we are discussing the same things with different labels.

I also want to say to the few that chime in I hope you are here to join in on the celebration as we look back and discover how duped WE ALL ARE. I absolutely know for fact about a few things but I rely on my own soul/intuition so much it’s odd.

If you have something positive to say about Chris and all his books this is the place to say it. If you dislike him and his work it is of no consequence to you and ignoring it would be the high road. It should be extremely clear I'm for the Earth like Modwiz is and I label it the Human Plan and Annunaki Plan because that is exactly what I believe and NEVER take credit for Chris’s moves. I’m sure he would not have anything bad to say about my trying to help his books disseminate but he doesn’t ever say a word here or anyplace I know of about this thread period.

Still I soldier on because I want to know how they did it. If pigs fly overhead I want to know why other then they want to poop on me. Thd latest vote fraud uncovered is how the error rate throughs ballots to adjudication as well as how THE SAME BLANK BALLOT CAN BE USED INFINITE TIMES AND THE MACHINE SLLOWS THD USER TO MSKE A BALLOT IMAGE VOTING GOF WHOEVER THE HELL THEY WANT. Add in covered up windows and booting witnesses out you don’t need to figure it out.

Those of you that hate the president so deeply you will turn your back on treason and try to destroy justice and the HP can go to hell! Your sickness snd cowardice is not part of my future. Get an effing clue...
    Last edited by Orbs, 18th December 2020 at 20:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Dr. J Corsi echoed my theory of exhausting traditional channels (courts, legislatures) first. He stated Trump has had enough. He expects an emergency broadcast anytime.

I brought this up months ago. We discussed thd emergency test broadcast Trump sent his first year in office indicating intent and planning.

My best guess is no guts no glory heroism has a side effect Trump must consider - retaliation. I’d bet this is a major concern in making a move to take on the darkness. They obviously kill in large numbers enjoying it.

The news is doing nothing will get most of us killed so better a few of us now then 90% later as the Georgia guide stones so elequently tell us. There you have it.

Dammed if you do and more dammed if you wait. In other words better to take on the AP now then later because later doesn’t look so hot.

I have clearly stated a theory military action or concession is near. My guess is concession would be deferred as long as possible. Is January 19 to late? How thd hell would I know but that is only a month away.

If I had to guess an emergency broadcast would come around 9pm New York time. It can come anytime but why at 3am while people sleep? Why cause a panic while most people are at work? Why not wait until most people are home? Recall a lot of people work from home. A broadcast could come anytime during the day.

What will the broadcast say? How do I know but I’m confident it won’t be about farts. It has to include intent and instructions. It may include a warning of outages.

Nice world we live in. It is supposed to be clear how effed up the AP is. If you don’t believe in it how nice for you. You may get your wish of a concession snd all the trimmings that come with it.

To the rest of us that support the HP - Trump has that name for a reason. The military seems to have his back. Patriots have his back. This sentiment combined with urgency favors action now. Be ready snd stay safe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Side note: Sunday seems like an ideal time for an emergency broadcast.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early Saturday.

Looks like a full page ad was placed in the Washington Post calling for martial law and a new election. Rebuttal is calling the ad, Flynn, L. Wood, Powell etc. traitors guilty of treason calling for thd overturn of a legal election and a military coup.

I’ve said it before if you live long enough you have seen it all. Tyranny over the last 11 months is so utterly cruel, illegal snd out of control something needs to be done. I remind citizens of the fact the President was illegally investigated FOR THREE YEARS over a SINGLE anonymous witness.

Video, hundreds of sworn testimony, statistical impossibilities, 5 states stop counting in thd middle of the night with trump leading and massive vote spikes occur, more votes then voters, dead people voting and on and on and on AND THE MEDIA LIES AND THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION.

Go for it Mr. President and restore the rule of law Sir!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Sense a truce behind the scenes, like both sides have run the numbers and likelyhoods and truced, lol will be short imo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    You okay, Orbs? Maybe you could take something to calm your nerves or do some breathing exercises. It will all be fine, buddy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Who is Chris again, Orbs ... I thought he died?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Who is Chris again, Orbs ... I thought he died?
    Maybe he ascended.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Well, we can hope!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night Sunday.

One of the many rumors circulating are regarding military movements and now activations. One source has pug out there limited martial law will be declared in thd 5 contested states. This makes sense to me. I can’t verify it.

I havd not personally seen military movements. I don’t get around to look.

My limited understanding of the 2018 EO was a report was required. My limited understanding is it had been delayed. Will this effect a presidential action? How thd hell do I know.

It is clear to me traditional channels are being given time to do what’s right. All voting machines, records, etc. need to be sieved 4 weeks ago. Evidence is being destroyed etc.

Some of you that believe Buffalo Bison and Harryass are going to succeed in a coup d’eta will hopefully see the error in your ways. It is of course a choice.

Today is Sunday snd while I don’t know jack it would not surprise me in thd least to get an emergency broadcast on my phone today. It’s time to get to the bottom of all the election fraud snd prosecute.

Camel Harryass couldn’t get 1% in thd past and Buffalo Bison needs to be tried for treason. Cheap words etc. wont work against our president. He still has the option to concede however.

The players involved in the coup need to be prosecuted to thd full extent of the law.

It makes sense they still need another week to take action. Smarter people then I have suggested being prepared. I think that’s a good call. What happened in 5 states at 3am in the morning will almost certainly be addressed by the President.

To let it go is unconscionable... Look for your own information. Let your HS be your guide.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sunday morning.

I’m going to start my day snd for a while pretend it’s ok. The AP v HP is not going to be so easy. We are fortunate in ways to be part of it.

There seems to be resistance to the vaccine. Obviously it is not part of the HP. It is great to see people say no as there is no benefit for a virus that can’t be proven. It’s obviously for something else.

Thd nurse fainting video is difficult to prove. I admit I don’t understand the vaccine bug havd the theory it blocks dna from recommendation. It appears to be a marker for targeting with 5g. I could care less today about proving this because I’m not taking the jab. I couldn’t imagine doing so.

What I’ve noticed is those with no income on welfare etc. are the most aggressive towards justifying thd lockdowns because they don’t have a business etc. I must say their mind control jealousy hive mentality of refusing to work or bettering themselves while spitting on those that havd a lot to loose is to common. These people are almost always democrats.

Liberals. A true disease. I beg for the day the HP trumps (pun intended) the AP. It will be as obvious as the true sickness of liberalism. Truth will come into the light more then it has already.

Restrictions will be lifted. Let’s all hope any martial law is for the HP because if it’s not we are in deep do do.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, well, well. How many months ago did WE discuss a mutated version? Headlines stating one has been unleashed in the UK. Poor bastards don't have guns.

So here we go. It really sucks to be right.

Rumors from Lynn Wood the famous Attorney the emergency broadcast system etc. may be used shortly. That we are under attack. That whole issue is debatable just like Building 7 but it is what it is. I went shopping this morning for food and such.

To all of you that think this is a joke - good luck with your liberal mind control of destruction. Patriots know we have to help each other. Patriots know they can be deceived. We are not know it all haters. WE believe in protecting freedom not your version of destroying it.

Liberals are part of the AP. Patriots are for the HP.

Good luck...