Page 154 of 258 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The old 6 inches in front of your face trick.

You will all find out about iguana someday.

The whole two party system is just that - a party. At our expense. It’s all broken.

I don’t listen to the trumpet. Or any of them. I read a fake article a bit now and then.

A friend actually believes a pole shift is coming. Nibiru is coming. It’s all broken. I only care it is exposed.

The pink elephant in the kitchen.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2019), Elen (28th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019), modwiz (27th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Orbs,

So much truth to that, but there is more. It is broken and we are all cogs that have lost their place in the mechanism. If I could draw a diagram I would demonstrate a broken wheel depicting all the chaos of the broken pieces mishmashing about not working together as designed to fulfill their function. But as in any chaotic process by mere coincidence some pieces are in their intended place and working in tandem with other pieces that by chance are doing the same. Our purpose as would be designers intent on restoring the mechanism to optimal functioning should be to examine the wheel and see what is hopelessly lost and what perhaps can be salvaged.

All is not lost and if we give in to cynicism and to hopelessness, we move from functional to chaotic...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th October 2019), Orbs (28th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That Bohm physicist dude talked about all the pieces of a watch versus smashing it to bits.

Talked to someone living in northern CA today. Power is shut down indefinitely. Claims it’s agenda 21. Lines at gas stations. Number to bumper traffic.

They are burning people out. Making it uncomfortable to live there.

Large chunks without power because it’s windy.

Checked out the drought in Australia lately? Chris said the v want to live there. Chris wrote about agenda 21 and gave examples of it.

Chris doesn’t write anymore.

Lot going on. I don’t know who the trumpet is but he stopped Billary in a rigged election. I won’t bash that. No way.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote/spoke extensively about change. About truth bubbling up. A key figure would help with change imo. This is why I don’t bash the trumpet.

His rally’s are packed. The other party pays and buses bodies in.

Almost everyone in our government is against him. There is a coup with tax payer money going on. They want him out so badly they are exposed themselves.

These are two indicators one would see if any individual was a change agent. Love or hate the guy but consider what’s happening. He’s interfering in some agenda. I won’t bash him.

Let’s see you try to bring about change at that level. If you are not on there team they will use media and all other assets to destroy you.

Exactly what we see...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I honestly don’t know what isis is. Is it al quida renamed?

Their leader is dead?

Nobody is rating on anyone. If you tried to destroy me, or I wanted to destroy you, I would rat you out.

None do.

Iguana especially is rat proof...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I saw a glimpse of an article where the trumpet was at a baseball game and apparently some of the crowd were chanting “lock him up.”

The crusade to destroy him continue regardless if any article is true. Yet he doesn’t rat any of them out. Like they are putting on a show.

It’s hard to say. All one big distraction of content.

Stocks are forecasting the status quo. The distraction is the status quo but it’s amplified.

Ed Chiarini’s Facebook page is down so censorship is alive and well. Both he and Chris ratted people out. The lack of ratting is telling. Iguana doesn’t have a cohesive past nor a real birth certificate. Why isn’t that being pursued?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Day 4 without power in CA. Says a buddy.

Mandatory evacuations?

What are they going to do? Write people letters and ask “please?” How do you get people to move?

Bad guys 7,684,312. Good guys 3.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I feel really relieved after reading Fulfords report. More bad guys have disappeared and in just a few weeks we are saved.

Nobody gets a trial and it’s all done secretly. Wow. I feel so safe. What a great country indeed. Rolls eyes.

Is there anything worth reading anymore?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Stocks forecasting the status quo hanging out at their highs.

Politics themselves are so out of control it has to be an indication of change. Can’t people see how out of control it is?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a Quote from one of Chris’s essays:

“Instead of being bogged down in the detail, we can see world events from a higher perspective and, instead of worrying about them; we can rise above them and see them as symptoms of change and final clearance instead of seeing them as symptoms of a continuing problem.”

Is the trumpet exposing the absolute farce/corruption? Is it the “same old same old” or is it going to bring about change?

Have we ever seen a campaign of this scope and duration against an elected president? Years of the media trashing the guy? Was there ever a single media trashing of iguana? Was there?

Compare the two. There is no comparison.

I have chosen not to bash the trumpet. On one hand he appears to be exposing corruption. On the other he doesn’t disclose aliens, chemtrails, free energy, etc.

I’m not sure and have my doubts. But what if his battles as president are real? It appears they want him out so desperately they are exposing themselves and their corruption.

I want to see change. The trumpet may help expose how bad it really is - completely dysfunctional regarding the people’s well being. Some say he is battling the deep state. So why bash him?

He beat Billary. For effs sake, isn’t that worth something? That election was rigged in her favor and I even heard the trumpet saying it was rigged for the brief instant I watched him. I thought it was the truth - it was rigged.

As far as I’m concerned stocks are forecasting a trumpet victory. Iguana can’t even prove he was eligible and the spotlight needs to shine on that thing. In fact it needs to shine on a lot of treasonous culprits.

But it doesn’t. It’s always shining on the trumpet. Hmmmmm....I wonder what that means?

Hopefully we are seeing events as they are. We are watching an event so one sided it can’t be true. It’s a red flag. The expenditure of recourses to remove a guy that is affecting some agenda is staggering.

I hope it’s change.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th November 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Whatever one may have though of the Orange One before he got elected (and he was truly impressive in campaign mode, especially when compared to the robotic Failury Clinton), his mind seems to have completely gone due to dementia and at this point his keys to the car, let alone the levers of government, should be taken away, so he can be wheeled off to some luxury care home where paid professionals can make sure he doesn't wander off the grounds and do something stupid. In fact he reminds me of my own father, who has been going through a similar mental decline in the last few years and literally cannot be trusted with anything any more.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t listen to him but I disagree with your bashing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (4th November 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don’t listen to him but I disagree with your bashing.
    Well, you should listen to him, if you can bear it. His speeches are becoming increasingly incoherent. I'm not a Trump-basher, I actually preferred him to Hillary, but whatever you may have thought of him back then, clearly he is not the man he once was. Just the ravages of old age, I suppose. Same thing happened to Reagan in his second term, but at least he kept a low profile and others took over to run the country for him.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Stocks favor the status quo. Chris wrote extensively about the status quo getting turned on its head. We may be 7 years past his deadline but some of us can see how the control isn’t broken as those in control fight to keep the status quo.

I look for signs. The riots In Hong Kong are young people fighting for change. A sign the status quo wants to change. I’m hoping the trumpet is initiating change. I’m hoping the Earth gives us a sign. We could say sink holes are a sigh She is expanding.

Evidence the Earth axis is changing is a sign. What the hell happened to global warming? It turns out the answer is simple. The suns output of energy varies. Imagine that. Come on Sun! Let’s pick it up a notch.

Chris wrote a vertical axis would have an affect on climate. The prosession of the equinox (wobble) he wrote cause energy fluctuations. Come on Mother Earth!

A sub tropical planet would definitely be a sign.

I’ve posted how huge a mess this all is. How nuclear plants are not just stupid but boobytraps. I don’t have answers but I like to try and see change through all the propaganda.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    7 full years past the December 21, 2012 deadline are we seeing signs Chris’s “hard way” are manifesting in the wings?

The broken mafia 2 party cartel has exposed itself. What happens next is anyone’s guess; however, the secret faction now labeled as the deep state is coming to light. Chris wrote about the Illuminati stating it started in 1776. JFK referred to it before his alleged assisination but the trumpet has really exposed people to the notion/fact.

Rumors of a 100,000 indictments etc. taunt us with hints of justice. However, you don’t stand at a podium and say “I’m sorry” for centuries of crimes against humanity. They have surely planned for being cornered.

This is what we are up against. Free will went awry. Satalites aimed down. Nuclear power plants. Dirty plutonium bombs buried. Unchecked drones spraying which can have their tanks swapped out. The list could go on.

How do we overcome all this defensive technology and planning?

Chris wrote about soul reintegration. En mass we can overcome all of it. Help from semi physical “good guys” is called for. Help from the Earth Is called for. Help from the universe is called for.

We are in a hostage situation. Seems hard to believe as we chew a nice steak off the gril and enjoy a nice wine, doesn’t it?

Once again, it all circles back to mind control. Our greatest enemy. Centuries of lies have created an illusion of perception and a knowledge differential of biblical proportion. Nobody will believe what we are up against because football is on TV.

We have forfeited a planet and our future because of entertainment. Hard to accept isn’t it? How much we have been duped? Are you angry reading this?

You should be. But all is not lost. The winds of change are blowing. Can you feel it?