Page 112 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    While we are thinking for ourselves let’s look at the 14 sniff test.

Beings that can read the Akashic in more than one universe smart enough to build worm tunnels busting into another universe harvesting 25% of it planting black hole bombs of nothing for some reason completely ignored the prize plane in the universe where they could remove freedom of choice and dominate and high five like vampires amongst humans and being that cane near them all the while not being smart enough to avoid detection or hide like the inferior v can.

They overlooked the jewel and/or had better things to do sparing us ftom massive interference when a fricken 3 year old can figure out there is massive interference but Chis said it ain’t so so it is discounted to zero and I’m and idiot.

It doesn’t pass the sniff test the 14 never we’re aware of the jewel and walked away from it. No way in hell.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    CT never specified when the 33,000 14-contaminated souls arrived on Earth [AFAIK], but if Alexander the Great Killer was one of the first recorded examples, it was way before the v's arrival 300-odd years back [and subsequent time travel to plant the Annunaki story in ancient Sumeria]...if the 14 contamination is passed on via DNA, there must be a very substantial contingent by now, a millennium or so[?] later...the 'royal'/Dragon Court/Black Nobility houses would be my best bet, [and/]or maybe the 1:20 amongst us who fit the profile of the psychopath?

I can only hope that he was right about the 14 themselves overlooking/being dismissed from the Earth [it's in a rather out-of-the-way position by design, after all, and a Universe is a pretty big place] but we are still, to this day, drowning in 14-influenced social structures that deny freewill and personal sovereignty; such a gift to the v.

The 14 must also have broken in to our Universe while we were still weltering under the Human Plan, so I rather doubt that Earth would have looked much like the pre-Atlantean paradise CT describes, back then. More of a hell-hole, I'd have thought.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    While we are thinking for ourselves let’s look at the 14 sniff test.

Beings that can read the Akashic in more than one universe smart enough to build worm tunnels busting into another universe harvesting 25% of it planting black hole bombs of nothing for some reason completely ignored the prize plane in the universe where they could remove freedom of choice and dominate and high five like vampires amongst humans and being that cane near them all the while not being smart enough to avoid detection or hide like the inferior v can.

They overlooked the jewel and/or had better things to do sparing us ftom massive interference when a fricken 3 year old can figure out there is massive interference but Chis said it ain’t so so it is discounted to zero and I’m and idiot.

It doesn’t pass the sniff test the 14 never we’re aware of the jewel and walked away from it. No way in hell.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t know how other beings see or what they see. Chris saw energy patterns. Good chance these beings see the earth differently. I would think the 14 energy patterns being here would be a beacon of sorts.

There I go again thinking for myself. Chris didn’t say that so...

I don’t get how they take human form. Above my pay grade. Makes you wonder about energy. As physical lumps we have limited abilities. Chris wrote a lot about that.

The 14. Hard to learn about them. Chris and yourselves are the only two sources I know of. Communication with your own soul is difficult. For now, I stand alone a 14 is here and is a huge part of the interference. No biggie. Back to work I go...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    the HBO show called westworld is nothing but full of innuendoes to mislead folks. its neat but makes me sick at the brainwashing all throughout the show. this is what i got just in s1e8 and 9.

robots are stronger and smarter than them (humans).

there is beauty in this world but its people like you that keep spreading over it like a scathe.

shows cannibalism.. guy sitting with a severed leg eating it like a chicken leg.

throughout the movie/show a partner named Arnold is always addressed, which i think it is also a subliminal for Arnold in the terminator because this character is also a robot/human looking thing. this character is also the one who is trying to create consciousness all through the show so far and it is well under way.

the human mind is not some golden benchmark. this is a foul pestilent corruption. your supposed to be better than them purer. made you in our image and cursed you too make the same human mistakes and here we are.

we humans are alone in this world for a reason. we murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy. you now what happened to the neanderthals? we ate them. they destroyed and subjugated our world and when we ran out of creatures to dominate, the real danger here is not me but you! (you is human) the piano doesn't murder the player if it doesn't like the music. given complete self knowledge and freewill you would of chosen to be my partner again but a terrible human trap. never place your trust in us, we are only human, we will disappoint you.

s1e8
    when we recall memories it is hazy and imperfect but you recall memories perfectly. (to a robot)

she is a wake! alive! the show is trying to portray that a robot is worth that equal or more than a human.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

i stopped.. i think we all get it in just one little episode and a couple lines of another.

to get a better understanding watch the show for yourself if you haven't already. it makes me sick at how a cool show to me, at the start, turns out to be a conscious rape all throughout the show.

that is all i cared to share of that..
    thanks for the ear.
    peace
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 31st August 2018 at 17:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Rhiain (6th September 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sounds like full-on 'techno-luciferianism' to me, GB...Chris' advice to avoid TV [and the internet] is looking ever more well-founded.

Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    the HBO show called westworld is nothing but full of innuendoes to mislead folks. its neat but makes me sick at the brainwashing all throughout the show. this is what i got just in s1e8 and 9.

robots are stronger and smarter than them (humans).

there is beauty in this world but its people like you that keep spreading over it like a scathe.

shows cannibalism.. guy sitting with a severed leg eating it like a chicken leg.

throughout the movie/show a partner named Arnold is always addressed, which i think it is also a subliminal for Arnold in the terminator because this character is also a robot/human looking thing. this character is also the one who is trying to create consciousness all through the show so far and it is well under way.

the human mind is not some golden benchmark. this is a foul pestilent corruption. your supposed to be better than them purer. made you in our image and cursed you too make the same human mistakes and here we are.

we humans are alone in this world for a reason. we murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy. you now what happened to the neanderthals? we ate them. they destroyed and subjugated our world and when we ran out of creatures to dominate, the real danger here is not me but you! (you is human) the piano doesn't murder the player if it doesn't like the music. given complete self knowledge and freewill you would of chosen to be my partner again but a terrible human trap. never place your trust in us, we are only human, we will disappoint you.

s1e8
    when we recall memories it is hazy and imperfect but you recall memories perfectly. (to a robot)

she is a wake! alive! the show is trying to portray that a robot is worth that equal or more than a human.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

i stopped.. i think we all get it in just one little episode and a couple lines of another.

to get a better understanding watch the show for yourself if you haven't already. it makes me sick at how a cool show to me, at the start, turns out to be a conscious rape all throughout the show.

that is all i cared to share of that..
    thanks for the ear.
    peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Rhiain (6th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Almost all TV is censored. Do you think mandatory digital was for our benefit?

That Area 51 guy someone posted was believable to some of you? Really?

The human plan has its challenges. The earth does not communicate with me so I’m on my own trying to figure it out. Not sure when any deadlines are real...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you talk about Area 51 you are not talking about bases on the moon, Mars etc. There is no TV coverage for where the real action is and abundant shows about Area 51.

It’s difficult to say a lot of things. The deep state has a plan and we have ourselves. I wonder about the full soul humans. They live here. It makes sense they work against the deep state.

I can’t become one yet. I’m not ready. I can’t walk away. I think that’d a criteria. You have to be able to walk away with nothing to hold you back. Maybe even the people you share your life with cheering you on.

I don’t really know...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I searched for the 14 faction and could not find it. That’s interesting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (3rd September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The 14 harvested 1/4 of the universe according to Chris. Good chance they had to travel it. If you can steal 1/4 of a universe for energy I would imagine you would scan the whole thing to enhance your harvest. The ofds of them not knowing about the rest of the universe are slim to none.

With the v attacking and their own energy patterns here etc. they couldn’t miss the Earthbif they tried. Almost impossible to learn about them as well.

Even one of them could stop the show and it does look as if the show is stopped...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From memory: the 14 harvested our universe a long time ago but Chris wrote about how strange time is. The 14 are immortal so I consider this. They can hang out forever.

All the other races can. In theory we don’t.

Chris says the 14,were removed yet all the v can’t be removed. The 14 are more powerful than the v in this universe. It makes sense they are still here.

One of these days the stalemate will end. It will be interesting when these beings come out of the closet.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would add the v plan includes coming out of the closet. They will announce they are our creator. It is written in stone/clay.

They could always abandon their 5000 year old plan but we have discussed that.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Many/most New Wagers already do think 'the Annunaki' created us...!!

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I would add the v plan includes coming out of the closet. They will announce they are our creator. It is written in stone/clay.

They could always abandon their 5000 year old plan but we have discussed that.

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Many/most New Wagers already do think 'the Annunaki' created us...!!
    Well yes, that's what they say, so no wonder. They are evidently rather proud of the fact that "we were created in their image". From what they told me, they have essentially upgraded our DNA to give us the evolutionary potential to ascend, that is become "as the gods". On the other hand, according to the Enuma Elish, they did this to create a slave race. I myself am rather doubtful that this is true, though perhaps once we reach this level of biotechnology, we'll do the same and create an entire new race of slaves to serve us.

In any case, whatever the original intention of our creators, it is clear that we do have the potential to become like them, an interdimensional species, not constrained by time and space in the same way we are today. This is made possible by the mechanism of Kundalini, which is basically an ascension machine, that has been built into us by our creators. I for one am very excited about what changes this will bring to the human race in our lifetimes. Who knows what we're really capable of, once our full potential is unleashed.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I personally hope we don't ever develop a slave race. Slavery should fade into history. We're certainly capable of doing everything we want through ingenuity, creativity, partnership and work. No need for slaves.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I personally hope we don't ever develop a slave race. Slavery should fade into history. We're certainly capable of doing everything we want through ingenuity, creativity, partnership and work. No need for slaves.
    Certainly the danger is there. I don't know if anyone here has seen Cloud Atlas, which I think is a seriously underrated movie with great actors and vision, but one of the threads in the movie, set in a future Seoul, is about this exact topic, the creation of an artificial slave race by a technologically advanced future humanity, how they are controlled (mostly through a fake religion) and how eventually one slave rises up and speaks out about the horrible treatment of their entire "species", though they are decidedly human.

I think in the secret black projects the technology is already there to create cloned humans and essentially make people that are completely controlled and have no free will of their own to speak of. You could create entire armies of obedient soldiers and workers, who will never question you and because they are artificial creations, maybe even the licensed product of a corporation, they may not be automatically entitled to human rights. I would be willing to bet a large sum that such people and projects already exist in the deep underground bases.