Page 111 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I wonder if Chris ever reads this dead thread? I know there is not much to read but...

Who knows.

Any news on the v beating on Australia? Chris mentioned they wanted to move in there. Pine Gap is special.

Chris said the United Nations flag symbol was a grid that got activated. Anyone know anything about that? Doesn’t sound like it is for our benefit now does it?

Looks like the Earth has Her hands full. En mass soul reintegration is looking like the only way out. What a surprise something to good to be true is our only hope. This requires everyone to do it themselves.
    Iowa
    Yikes! What are the odds of that?

My soul tossed me a bone not to long ago. The red and white stripes in the flag stand for something. As usual not what you think. The blue part is a bit tricky. At first it was a circle. A pupil.

Remember whose flag it is. It’s their flag...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2018), Elen (23rd August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bloodshot eye?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2018), Elen (23rd August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No. At first it may have been the eye of Horus. I think the circle went away quickly. 13 stripes and 13 pentagrams is not a coincidence either.

Now it is a sea of pentagrams. A night sky if you will. I would think it should be black but it’s blue. I’m not exactly sure why. It seems to represent the universe or “everywhere.”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2018), Elen (23rd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i have seen ghost's or the semi-physical two times and a lot of little brief moments that make you go hmm?? although, two of them were more exposure than all. one was only a hand or fingers that wrapped around the door and pulled it shut to the point where you can slip your fingers back out of the way. right at that point i pushed the door open to find nothing there.

second time i had just got home from work and it was second shift. the time was like 1-2 am and i was beat. i laid down on my back and just about to fall into oblivion. something hit my bed at the foot in the middle and i full body floated still straight out like i was being levitated by a magician. of course my eyes flew open to see wtf was going on and all i could see was someone standing at the foot of my bed looking at me. i didn't know what to think and i rubbed my eyes to be more clear. when i did that though it disappeared in the same instance.. i got up grabbed my pillow and blanket went to the couch.

After that its been just little wtf moments and nothing as revealing as above.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2018), Elen (24th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting stuff about ghosts. All of you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2018), Dreamtimer (24th August 2018), Elen (24th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Interesting stuff about ghosts. All of you.
    I've had almost 6 years of interaction with non-physical or interdimensional entities, which I've detailed in other threads. I don't believe they're ghosts or spirits in the classical sense. Perhaps they're ETs or Inter-dimensionals. Some of what physicist Michio Kaku wrote on the subject, which I quoted in a previous post on this thread, makes me believe that they are actual people with some sort of physical existence, except they exist in more dimensions than we do, they're higher dimensional entities if you will.

I observed Inanna pop in and out of existence, find, visit and interact with people on the other side of the globe with no effort at all. A photo was all that was needed for her to find someone, sometimes even that was unnecessary. I only had to think of her and she would appear out of nowhere. When she performed healing on others, at my request, she physically appeared in the room, often on the other side of the globe and touched the people in question, though she always remained invisible to the naked eye. She can touch people from the inside with no effort at all and can basically reach inside a person's body and perform some sort of advanced psychic surgery, that is based on a very high frequency, powerful vibration.

All this leads me to believe that we are dealing with higher dimensional entities here. That is the only explanation for the way they move around and interact with us. I also had an interaction with another entity that moved around the room as if the walls weren't there, just going through them with ease. None of them seem to be constrained by 3-dimensional space like we are. From what they told me, they can appear anywhere in the solar system and even outside it, with ease and without the need for craft.

As for actual ghosts, I do have a couple of second-hand stories about them, from close friends, that I consider reliable witnesses. If you're interested, I can share those on this thread. Most are from Ireland, one is from Singapore.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2018), Dreamtimer (24th August 2018), Elen (24th August 2018), Greenbarry (24th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not sure I know what a multi dimensional being is? Chris wrote a little about Avalon. I can’t see it. This is what little I know about it. Seems like a dimensional thingy.

I think the Merlyn built Machu Picho? Road the stones for Stonehenge. What a sight that must have been indeed. Chris wrote about this stuff. This knowledge was only available to a few.

Chris changed that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2018), Dreamtimer (25th August 2018), Elen (25th August 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Chris wrote that Avalon, aka the Faerie realm of plant and animal devas [species-Souls], was separated from the [sub]human realm, when we were at the darkest part of the Human Plan [20th C? Industrialisation?], for their protection.

Since then, although they apparently still regard us with grave and justified suspicion, he said the veil is thinning, and those fortunate enough to both live in unspoiled Nature and have the right attunement may now have interactions...that would be something, eh?

I saw something recently about sound having anti-grav properties, which reminded me of those Tibetan monks levitating big rocks with chanting and trumpets [or equivalent]. "Ra" [of the 'Law of One', debunked by CT as a Velon scam] claimed to have built the pyramids 'by thought'.

An Annunaki [aka Velon], as a semi-physical being, is presumably not so tightly bound by our 3D continuum as we currently [still] are, but I'm not sure that qualifies them as 'higher', particularly. They stripped their home worlds of all life but them and their food sources...ugh.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I’m not sure I know what a multi dimensional being is? Chris wrote a little about Avalon. I can’t see it. This is what little I know about it. Seems like a dimensional thingy.

I think the Merlyn built Machu Picho? Road the stones for Stonehenge. What a sight that must have been indeed. Chris wrote about this stuff. This knowledge was only available to a few.

Chris changed that.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th August 2018), Elen (26th August 2018), Orbs (26th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt, you added some good stuff. The whole Avalon thingy is beyond interesting. Home of the faire etc. Just another example of being duped.

The whole world Chris writes about I have seen only a glimpse of. It is a dream come true only in my dreams. I would walk away from everything but for now I can’t. My work here is not complete. Chris was called back. His tasks were not complete. My point is we are not in the same boat.

I can’t leave just yet.

The magical world of the fairies. I’m not there yet.

My future life... for now it’s janitor Orbs.

What do some of you aspire to? What is it that you want? Do you want to see a semi physical being? What would you do if you did? Do you want to go for a ride in a spaceship?

Do you want to find the truth these beings exist? Don’t you think it would change your life? Do you think for the better? Who would you tell? Do you think it’s smart to tell people you saw one?

Just provoking a bit of thought for those of you wishing to have this experience. It Just may not set you free like you think it would...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (26th August 2018), Elen (26th August 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Cheers, Orbs. Nice to get back on topic.

After a good deal of resistance and residual cynicism [always interesting in itself, it took me months on end before I even tried to pick up a pencil and old newspaper and actually start doing some giveaway], I've been experimenting with the Hawaiian practice called Ho'oponopono...very interesting indeed.

It consists of four deceptively simple statements;

I'm sorry.

Please forgive me.

Thank you.

I love you.

What you're doing, AFAICS, is;

taking co-creative responsibility for [insert problem here] in your World - I'm sorry;

acknowledging that you need help with [insert problem here] - Please forgive me;

choosing the place of gratitude - Thank you;

and restoring unity - I love you.

One recent example for me was getting sore wrist tendons from too much guitar playing; I did this before going to sleep, and in the morning they'd apparently forgiven me.
    Last edited by DMt., 27th August 2018 at 11:33.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Ntonyo (29th August 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    What an Electromagnetic Containment Field Can Do

To anyone who has read Chris Thomas’ books, or the Ringing Cedars books by Anastasia, the more advanced technology here will seem quite familiar. Remember the sentient life form space ship that C.T. was given a tour of? Remember electromagnetic travel faster than the speed of light?

Also keep in mind that a great deal of what C.T. thoroughly researched in the Akashic nearly 20 years ago has since been revealed by cutting edge science. One example would be the energy removed from our universe by the 14 that left a large swath of vacant space:
    Sphere of Nothing 350 million light years in diameter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtSBLpyBu4

This is a presentation of a lifetime by a former Area 51 scientist who discloses projects that have never been seen by the public. He brings his subject to life.

If you are wondering why he can tell this it is because you can’t sign a 17 year old to a security oath and their (think Gestapo and Project Paperclip) attempt to kill him at that age were prevented by Curtis Le May and the U.S. military

Also an entertaining speaker. As a farmer I can verify his story of how the cows would react to such a situation. Given free will, they are far more intelligent and more curious than most people would ever realise.

Published on 21 Aug 2018 David Adair
    Space technology expert and former Area 51 rocket designer David Adair will show you visuals and graphics of what the Aerospace Community had intended to build in space with the Shuttle program. These projects have never been seen before or announced to the public.

Learn about: Space Stations, Space Manufacturing, Space Based Medicines and Micro-Gravity Processing that the Aerospace Corporations wanted to build but were told NO by NASA because it was ‘too much industrialization of space’. Prepare to be amazed at the possibilities that exist! Meet and hear from one of the most exceptional rocket scientists of our time.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc
    Last edited by Herbert, 28th August 2018 at 23:04.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (9th September 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Maggie (29th August 2018), Ntonyo (29th August 2018), Rhiain (6th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post

Published on 21 Aug 2018 David Adair
    Space technology expert and former Area 51 rocket designer David Adair will show you visuals and graphics of what the Aerospace Community had intended to build in space with the Shuttle program. These projects have never been seen before or announced to the public.

Learn about: Space Stations, Space Manufacturing, Space Based Medicines and Micro-Gravity Processing that the Aerospace Corporations wanted to build but were told NO by NASA because it was ‘too much industrialization of space’. Prepare to be amazed at the possibilities that exist! Meet and hear from one of the most exceptional rocket scientists of our time.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc
    I love this man! WOW. He is so smart and so funny and so I have another video to hear.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqhLO4RZgdo

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Ntonyo (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I really enjoyed hearing David Adair's stories as well.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Ntonyo (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I really enjoyed hearing David Adair's stories as well.
    One of the most interesting story tellers and I think he is for real. I am really enjoying a David Adair marathon. Here is just one comment on this next video

After years of listening to many characters and their weird and unbelievable stories, David Adair is the most believable person on the net. Yet, some of the people in the comment section, like Peggy Conlon, diss the man for speaking on such issues. I worked in the aviation field as a mechanic on helicopters. David speaks on scientific matters like a pro. He is bright and his knowledge of rockets and rocket fuels is amazing. He offers information concerning metal alloys as if he is trained in metallurgy. Despite the fact, most people are ignorant of such topics, A rocketeer must know the importance of metallurgy to build strong and light spacecraft to operate in extreme temperatures, pressures, and rigid conditions. The use of many alloys in combinations are designed for a number ways and to attain the desired effects under the worst conditions. Textile strengths and other properties are crucial and the ability to either expand or restrict expansion is key to many parts on a rocket. But, David displays a true knowledge of Physics too. How can anyone state David is a stupid man is beyond me. The man knows what he talks about. And, personally, I enjoy listening to him every chance I get.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfnD_lvOCY8

I am quite curious about him and happened on this verification of part of his seeming outlandish history by someone who knew people he mentions

One of the most far reaching details about David Adair’s story is that the U.S. military secretly gave him support to build his rocket in 1969. Under the direction of Curtis LeMay, Colonel Bailey Arthur Williams was assigned to oversee the design of Pitholem, the rocket that was created by Adair and launched from White Sands New Mexicoto Area 51. Through the years I have followed the story, wanting to believe, but waiting for some fact to disprove Adair’s testimony. Then I met Jan Williams, daughter of Colonel Bailey Arthur Williams (USAF Ret.). She had contacted David Adair after hearing him speak on a radio show about his development of the rocket in connection with her father. Her father had recently passed away, and she and her brother, Steven Williams, a famous radio show host in his own right, had discovered many unexplainable items in their father’s personal belongings. Jan contacted the radio station and asked the radio show host to send an email on her behalf to David Adair so that she could question him about his relationship with her father.

Jan Williams was no pushover. She was a highly intelligent and articulate woman who had visited the top secret offices of Strategic Air Command Headquarters on “family days” as a child, since her father was a senior ranking officer of Strategic Air Command. She contacted David and questioned him about his involvement with her father, his rocket design, Area 51, Arthur Rudolph and Wernher Von Braun. Anyone who knew Jan could tell you that she could spot BS a mile away, and wouldn’t sit quietly for it. Being a private “debunker” by nature, after her calculated review of David’s story, she and David became longtime friends. When I asked her if there was any way David could know the things he knew about Colonel Bailey Arthur Williams without having a personal relationship with him, she emphatically replied “No.”

Jan Williams was stricken with ALS in the later years of her life and this is visible in her interview. She passed away just one year ago. Here is a brief clip from her interview about David Adair.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4UCTnysAQ
    I will que this up later..... Thanks Herbert for the lead.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD99Bej4A9c

the latest interviews available I think

http://outofthisworld1150.com/david-adair/
    Last edited by Maggie, 29th August 2018 at 05:48.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Back to copy/paste someone else’s work/bs are we?

How original.

I don’t know electromagnetism is faster than light. I don’t recall Chis saying that. Can you please tell me the source?

This doesn’t even make sense. An untouchable minor talks about bottle rockets building things in space when they electromagnetic ships?

Riiiiiiiight. Ok. Use an ax instead of a laser.

I never heard such detail about Chris’s tour of the Blues ship. What is the source of that please?

I don’t know what the shuttle was other than a dog and pony division. I don’t know a lot of things. I operate 100% on my own and thank Chris for driving me to that.

Thx “dad.” Ha ha ha

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th August 2018)