Page 126 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    A simple ride through our solar system would answer a lot of questions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    this woman is interesting..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (24th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A ride through our solar system has been doable since the 1950’s according to Chris. They had ships that could help build a base on the moon. I guess they could freely travel further and quickly.

I woul imagine real photos of all the planets exists. They would have to. A good example of how wide the knots differential really is. People’s read Time magazine while others travel through out our solar system high fiving on Mars. They deal with grays, v, and we deal with Christians.

All knowing versus mega duped.

Chris wrote about MASSIVE change. To good to be true change. Hard to find any glimpses of it. Chris was really good about finding glimpses I couldn’t spot. He gave me hope actually.

We are on our own. At least some of us finally got the memo. We know we have to do it for ourselves. Shame I can’t trade such knowledge/wisdom for Mexican food... ha ha ha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (24th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bruce Lipton (biologist) talked about genes and victimization. People claiming to be victims because they inherited bad genes. Christians take this to a whole new level.

Their dogma states everyone everywhere is a victim. ALL unborn children are victims. Why? Because they CANNOT do it themselves. Someone else (Jesus) MUST do it for them.

That is both sad and odd. Totally opposed to soul reintegration. It is the best example of mind control I know of.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have discussed mind control targeting religion as the ultimate control for a long time. The scope is huge. Billions of proposals living and pledging their lives to a story. Many believe all human beings are victims.

The level of mind control today I cannot actually describe. It’s too much etc. what is more important is how can it be overcome?

I don’t know how. Everyone has to do it for themselves and that is the problem because they won’t. Just my opinion. I just don’t see why someone would overcome a problem they don’t know they have. You can’t tell them either. They won’t listen.

My buddy believes the Trumpet is going to start mass arrests after Christmas. Believes Fulford to a small degree. I guess Getmo is a hotel for them now.

I don’t know what will happen. Lots of things have supposed to have happen blah blah blah. I have a hard time believing the bad guys are caught and on the run. They are too powerful amongst the sea of mind control.

My buddy believes the military is behind the trumpet. Protecting him. Helping with all the arrests etc.

I thought they boobytrapped things in case this happened. Again, just an opinion based on they had total control to make plans etc.

It looks like the mind control needs to be broken for real change to have traction. Chris wrote about soul reintegration and people choosing it. You have to shed a lot of mind control to make that choice more or less. Western people any way. I don’t know more than a few people that have read his books. Awakened people on this forum don’t agree with Chris’s work.

My point? I don’t see an easy way to clean up the mess. Nobody really agrees on very much. Chris coined the “hard way.”

I honestly hope I’m wrong. I hope the trumpet, whom ever he is, starts arresting and cleaning up the mess. I don’t hold my breath but if left unchecked the ultimate Hegelian dialectic will play out. Chris wrote about a fake invasion. I can’t see how that would not work well. I hope soul reintegration beats everything. I just don’t see fluffy bunny land to get there.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Christmas is over. We’ll see what happens. Unfortunately I don’t see Shirley Partridge (killary) going anywhere. I don’t believe what I see on tv. I’m sorry folks but I don’t.

Will tv ever be used to broadcast truth? I don’t know.

Chris wrote about bases on the moon and Mars. Why wouldn’t these criminals just leave and go there before going to prison? Who is going to expose the bases? CNN going to fly there and show it on tv?

The SSP is going to be exposed? Grays, Blues and pliedisns will be on tv? At local malls? Signing books?

How will the truth be disseminated? Does anyone reading this see how big the mess is? When will the spraying stop? The cure for cancer is coming to Walgreens next week?

I just don’t get it. Where will I go to read true history? A tv show called TRUTH? Time magazine?

I just don’t get it. Church will tell me?

I’m not discouraged. I just don’t get how this big of a mess is going to get cleaned up other than soul reintegration and people finding out on their own. But to get to ghat point what it takes is beyond me. My soul won’t let me reintegrate. Not yet. And when I do I live in a bubble? Stick my tongue out saying na na na na na! I’m better than you.

Sorry folks. I just don’t get it. The military is going to save us. The bad guys give up now.

Right. Ok...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Maybe I misspoke about giving up. Being arrested is not exactly giving up. However, getting caught with all their resources is hard to believe.

who knows what plans they made. Chris himself said weapons grade plutonium was disabled because they buried dirty bombs. Bobbytraps.

None of this Trumpet stuff factors in the earth. What She will do.

I have few answers and a lot of questions. I don’t know what’s going to happen. At this point attests on tv don’t carry a lot of whatever. Is it possible the trumpet is going to help? I hope it is true.

Good luck to all in 2019.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing yet. Investigators are moving against the Trumpet? Russian election tampering?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It seems to me there is as much, if not more, dissinformation floating around. This is exactly why I don’t pay attention. A dear friend got hopes high and it’s all good. It’s difficult to filter.

I hope we see some positive change. Notes at funerals etc. aren’t worth investing in. Interesting to see what the stock market will do. A bit more of an indicator than a note.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Disinformation everywhere. If 1% were true a FF would be imminent. Anyone have anything to add?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like I have set a record number of posts without any response or other posts. No matter. I try to keep the thread going without expectations.

There is a lot going on we are unaware of. The satalites alone bake the noodle. My biggest question is what is going on with the bad guys versus the good guys? The secret war.

Is the Earth ok? Will we see crop circles of people in prison cells? Will we see crop circles we can understand? Is She still expanding? I guess yes because the seas are not noticeably rising. How does expanding affect faults?

I don’t know what’s going on ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What about Avalon? The Farie? The Sidhe? GMO? Anyone have any news?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Looks like I have set a record number of posts without any response or other posts. No matter. I try to keep the thread going without expectations.
    Well Orbs, as you know, I normally try staying out of this thread, but reading the above, I felt that I just had to say something. I feel sorry for you, man, because I know you mean well, and yes, it would appear that you're the only one who's keeping this thread going, even if it is only with questions and speculations that remain unanswered.

There is a lot going on we are unaware of. The satalites alone bake the noodle.
    Well, you've lost me there. I have no idea what you mean to convey on account of satellites.

My biggest question is what is going on with the bad guys versus the good guys? The secret war.
    Now, see, that's a thing we have to be very careful about. On the one hand, you hear all this stuff about mass arrests and what have you, and on the other hand, it all turns out to be bogus. Hillary Clinton and the recently deceased George H. Bush had supposedly already been arrested five years ago, if you believe the likes of Benjamin Fulford, or whatever other talking head within this so-called "alternative community".

And now we've got that whole QAnon joke going on. In fact, I don't even want to talk about it because the events of the last two months or so here at the forum — which involved a couple of very fanatic Trump supporters and QAnon believers — have left a very bitter taste in my mouth, and in the mouths of all my fellow staff members.

And the whole thing is a joke. It's a couple of guys from the IT world who met on some message board and who are all fanatically pro-Trump, and they started playing this LARP ("live-action role-playing game") whereby they claim to be insiders from the US military, who are supposedly working together behind the scenes with Donald Trump to take down the alleged Deep State™.

They depict Trump as if he's some kind of Messiah, a military genius, and they are dropping cryptic and less cryptic messages all over the 8Chan message board — earlier they were on 4Chan. They make lots of predictions and they talk about mass arrests, and when somebody resigns (or is fired) from the Trump administration, then they make it look like El Donaldo the Banana Republican™ is carrying out his 5D chess plan against the alleged Deep State™. Not that the phenomenon of a "deep state" wouldn't be real, but it's not who those far-right fanatics claim it would be.

Because in the end, it's the far-right that we're talking about, and so their enemies are by definition anything that even remotely reeks of the political left-wing, and most notably anyone within the US Democratic Party. Remember, these are the people who've been claiming for years that Barack Obama would be gay and that Michelle Obama would actually be a male transvestite or a transgender. Oh, and that Hillary Clinton would be a lesbian who has sexually abused more women than her husband ever did. Apparently the far-right has an unhealthy obsession with people's sexual orientation, but then again, what else is new?

And yet everything Donald Trump says or does is undeniably evident of how he's only a narcissistic buffoon and a nepotist whose aim is to placate the US corporate world and surrender the USA to the white-supremacists, as well as how those QAnon guys are just a bunch of nerds with the American flag up their asses. But this LARP has got the US American alt-right all riled up, and so now they're invading forums such as ours — they've already long been all over Project Avalon as well, and I've already warned this so-called alternative community about the imminent takeover more than a year ago — and they post pro-Trump propaganda from far-right sources such as Zero Hedge and others like it. It's sickening.

Is the Earth ok?
    My dear Orbs, Earth will still be here long after all of us are gone. And unless humanity is going to drastically change its ways, that could end up being a whole lot sooner than anyone would suspect.

Will we see crop circles of people in prison cells? Will we see crop circles we can understand?
    Not likely.

Is She still expanding? I guess yes because the seas are not noticeably rising. How does expanding affect faults?

I don’t know what’s going on ...
    Earth is not expanding, Orbs. The sea levels have already risen, and beaches are still being raised and dikes are still being built. But here's the thing. First they talked about "global warming" — and some of the mainstream media sources still do — but now they're calling it "climate change", because as it turns out, Earth is not actually warming up right now. In fact, it has been cooling down for a while already. And while there are glaciers melting at some places on Earth — specifically in the northern hemisphere — it would appear that it's getting colder in other parts of the world.

What most scientists are still unwilling to acknowledge is how our climate is affected by solar activity. It's so easy to blame it all on carbon dioxide emissions and human activity, but carbon dioxide emissions only make up for 0.04% of the atmosphere, which is a far smaller percentage than some other greenhouse gasses, most notably water vapor and methane. Now, methane is definitely a problem because of the pollution with disposable plastics — plastics are made from crude oil and their decomposition releases (among other things) methane — and the oceans are already just about saturated with methane right now. But in my personal and — if I may say so — fairly well-educated opinion, the biggest and most immediate source of all climate change on Earth is the sun. Always has been — all the way from the time of the dinosaurs — and always will be.

Of course, that then begs the question what it is that's influencing the sun, and there are theories that it may have something to do with the region of space that our entire solar system is passing through right now. But officially we don't know, and humanity assumes the arrogance to believe that everything that's happening to the climate would be the result of human activity. Sure, some of it is — I've already mentioned the pollution, and that has already been a major problem for decades — but not everything is. But then again, blaming it all on human activity enables our political leaders to hold us accountable and take economically inspired measures to supposedly bring a halt to this human effect on climate change.

As for earthquakes, well, they're just a normal phenomenon, and it has nothing to do with Earth growing bigger or shrinking. Earth's crust is made up of several tectonic plates, which are all floating on magma. Earth itself is constantly in motion, spinning around its (slightly tilted and wobbling) vertical axis at roughly 1'200 km/h, and hurtling around the sun at roughly 100'000 km/h. And then there's the moon tugging away on the Earth by way of its gravitational pull as it orbits our planet — in case you didn't know, that's what's causing the tides. So those tectonic plates do move around, and that's when you then get earthquakes and tsunamis.

On the other hand, I have seen you write a couple of times that Earth would be trying to shake us off like fleas. And well, if that were true, then can you blame her? Man has done more damage to the Earth in the last 200 years than any of the species who've survived here for millions of years before they became extinct. The dinosaurs certainly didn't pollute the Earth, and they were around for some 160 million years. But then again, they didn't exactly live in a capitalist/consumerist society.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (29th December 2018), Dreamtimer (29th December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Finally, an interesting discussion. All the drama on the alt-right threads has really been getting on my nerves and derailing the whole forum.

2019 is predicted to be a huge year for earth changes. The Bulgarian Mystic Baba Vanga predicted it, as well as one of Bill Ryan's friends over at PA who has been using dowsing to predict the populations of major cities using dowsing. You can check out his work here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-End-of-2019

It will be fascinating to see if any of this comes true. I have a feeling we might lose a good chunk of the planet's population in the near future, particularly in some coastal areas. I noticed Indonesia in particular is seeing ever more volcanic activity and Tsunamis. There is a reason I don't live in Singapore or London any more. Call me chicken, but I don't want to to take any chances with those low-lying areas and if major earth changes do happen next year, I'd rather be near family and loved ones.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2018), Dreamtimer (29th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing wrong with high ground Chris.

Aragorn, I didn’t know anything about the source but labeled it disinformation. My buddy really believes it. No big deal really.

I’m neutral on the Trumpet. I don’t know who he is. I don’t pay attention.

Hard to say where others are. Most of my questions are very difficult to answer. Chris answered them years ago and it was always fun to me. Many depended on Chris too much and since Chris retired we all have to do it ourselves now.

What a surprise. What a surprise...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th December 2018)