Page 67 of 258 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I recall an email Chris sent where he said all weapons grade plutonium on the planet had been disabled. That some of it has been buried as a boobytrap. This email was not sent to me. At least I don't recall it was.

No matter. The point I want to share is I don't believe nuclear bombs can be used. I don't think it is allowed. I'm sorry but I really believe this.

If a ff happens I don't see how it will be nuclear. I refuse to accept this bogus fear. Maybe the NK thingy is an indication of how desperate they really are. What a waste.

I defer resolution to the Earth. She's a big girl...
    Well, as far as information, that I obtained from interviews of some high-ranking officials from Russian millitary which were in charge of inspecting nuclear weapons, is concerned CT claim seems to be true. Especially talking about strategic nuclear weapons, from about mid of 90s it is impossible to start global nuclear war because these weapons can not be detonated (thx to fellow Pleadians). These officials claimed that most of the weapons both USA and Russian have on their secret nuclear storages are bogus which helps to obtain massive amounts of cash flow for "maintaning" these facilities, in fact these money are spent for SSP.

The global nuclear war is another tool of fearmongers to scare People, therefore when engineered crisis is errupted they can offer a solution to fulfill any agenda(s) power crazy folks happen to have. When NK is concerned most of its millitary programms run by Russians and Chineese, nevertheless last nuclear devices tested by NK were complete scam. Because of that instead of testing nuclear weapon NK used plenty amounts of HMX blown underground to make it looks like they were testing nuclear devices. Also it does not mean that NK does not have this kind of weapon at all, they obtained them from Russians, but devices they have is small tactical nukes. If agenda of power crazy is gonna be fulfilled We are gonna see combination of fake rocket launches from NK (these rockets are gonna be blown in the skies) and on the ground explosions perfomed with small nuclear devices. Then mass-media will do their work to say "what really happened". It is obvious that NK follows some illuminati agenda to bring about situation where people will become desperate and will ask authorities for whatever solution to stop bad things from happening.

My words about Rotschild staged nuclear strikes were not related to the start of some kind global nuclear war. No. They were about that whole thing about NK crisis China-Russia union against warhawking USA is another huge distraction that should lead Us nowhere but to become another thing which can push us even further away from Our true purpose.

P.S. These small nuclear devices have been used to destroy twin-towers during 9/11, these devices also been used during 2003 Shock and Awe operation. Now they are using these devices to perfom terrorist attacks in Lybia, Iraq and Syria to contaminate these region by radiation even further so People are gonna die even faster. It is not fault of the Pleadians which cause these weapons to be un-touched it is Our expression of free will. Yes, We are incapable of blowing up the Earth as whole using nukes, instead of that We can continue with blowing up villages and small towns using these damn nukes again because We choose it do.

Strange thing freechoice, the Earth asked the Pleadians to deactivate big nukes while small seems to be un-touched, Our common Mother not only forgiving and loving one, She is more than that She is very, very wise...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 14th August 2017 at 17:52.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th August 2017), Elen (15th August 2017), Herbert (14th August 2017), Sandra (15th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Ntonyo, thanks for the post. I'm not sure about what happened with the twins. No matter, your thoughts on the Pliedians helping many of us agree with.

There is a skunk near my window and saving the planet etc. takes a back seat. I wish they woule go extinct. Sorry folks. I don't understand them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (16th August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Ntonyo said about our highly conditioned and frightened society:

"1) Our structure of the society. Basically, We've standard army model structure (special thx to 14th and Alex the Great for that) inter-weaved in every other structure We experience during our life times: be it politics, education, economic etc.. How did it affect our re-integration pursuits? Simple. To move forwards, beyond what We know or have ever known, We need to take the initiative to do necessary work to meet our chosen goals. Army based structure preaching that any initiative is highly punished, it means that until You receive order for action You should not do anything, because Your action can be highly disruptive to the system itself, therefore You are gonna be hurt by forces which keep the system safe (law enforcement, or military-intelligence folks)."

This sums it up!

Last edited by Sandra, 15th August 2017 at 07:49.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris did write a little about nine 11. An alphabet agency pulled that one off I think he wrote. Ed Chairini did some good investigating as well. I personally don't really know much. I couldn't tell you if planes were used. I don't know.

I don't recall Chris saying much about Fukushima. I think HS said Chernobyl put out a lot more radiation. Like way more. I can't recall what interview that was. I don't really know what happened there. I looked into it and truth was hard to find. A bouy measuring waves going east was broken. That was odd. How much radiation is a mystery.

Chris wrote something about the Gulf thingy. I think that was an email. Does anyone recall him saying they put engineerd bacteria like things in the well to see what would happen? To many lies around that whole thing.

Other than a tidbit from Chris the only place to find answers on these events is hard work yourself. I would never have guessed what Chris said about the Gulf.

Chris's books are full of history I loved learning. Project Human Extinction is a must read IMO.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking... Chris has written countless times about the V fantasy story. His interviews and essays refer to it countless times as well. I skip it if I read something of his again.

So the V traveled back in time about 5000 years snd did all this work etc. for this fantasy story. Their plan is to show up and have everyone believe they are our creator gods etc.

It just hit me. we invest a few years in college or a few years starting a business. Who the hell invests 5000 years into a plan and then abandons it? They had to stay back in time and wait it out. The other V have been waiting hundreds of years. Have they all given up on all this hard work?

I can't see them giving up. This means they plan on showing up just like they planned. I suppose they are getting a little anxious about now. I don't know when but it just occurred to me they will try to finish the plan.

Oh well...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I suspect they have not stopped trying, with the dreadful patience of a 30-million-year lifespan, to implement human extinction, ever since they arrived...what, 300 years ago? With some fair degree of success, for that comparatively short time, in sheer prodigal waste of life.

Let's not consent to any more!

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    I suspect they have not stopped trying, with the dreadful patience of a 30-million-year lifespan, to implement human extinction, ever since they arrived...what, 300 years ago? With some fair degree of success, for that comparatively short time, in sheer prodigal waste of life.

Let's not consent to any more!
    Everyone and everything must play by the rules of free will. The Vs cannot be an exception.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am surprised my last post didn't create more responses. It is a disturbing post. When it hit me I felt stupid and concerned at the same time. It is so obvious. They hang by Lake Tittikaka last we were told by Chris. The point is they are here and near. If they are here the odds of them showing and finishing there plan are about 100%.

I would guess TV will spread their "arrival" faster than you can say "told you so."

That Sixth Emissary thing is still around I would imagine. Chris said it had powers or whatever. Great. A 13 foot tall magician with a space ship and a May.

I guess the Illuminatzi would have to allow it but they are pals with the V so I guess that seals the deal. A major turn in the stock markets would be a reasonable signal for such an event. Create a problem snd the V become the solution.

Hagalian Dialectic over and over again.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wanted to add I am not predicting the outcome. It looks like this event will occur. I would hope we would have choices etc. defeating them once and for all being one of them. The Universe wants us to reach our potential.

i don't have the answer I just connected the dots. People are under a lot of mind control and something needs to wake them up. Give them a reason to want to change.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I could never love a 13 foot magician with a tiny head, even if he did have an organic spaceship and a Me. Call me shallow.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nice DMt. Many will be fooled. I imagine it will be peaceful. "Creator Gods" and all...

Question is when?

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    For everyone who is interested - more than two months of chemtrails-free skies! SFs are doing their perfect job!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (18th August 2017), Elen (18th August 2017), Herbert (18th August 2017), Ntonyo (18th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    SFs are doing their perfect job!
    Please forgive me if this is a stupid question but what does "SF" stand for in that post?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Please forgive me if this is a stupid question but what does "SF" stand for in that post?
    Sky Fans. Please, read the post 860 by Herbert. You'll find all the information there.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th August 2017), Herbert (18th August 2017), WantDisclosure (18th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    Sky Fans. Please, read the post 860 by Herbert. You'll find all the information there.
    Thank you that's more than helpful!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th August 2017), Sandra (18th August 2017)