Page 153 of 258 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    But then again, I think a Chris wrote about all souls are consolidating back to a single body didn’t he?

So maybe identical twins, which still occur, do indeed have a unique soul? That sounds logical as well. The fact they look identical could be because of the same DNA?

I have to think about it. Anyone have something to contribute?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just read Chris’s DNA essay again. It’s a great piece of work.

He talks about building humans from scratch but doesn’t say anything about where to get a soul from. He states the body can’t live without one though. Every cell needs the souls energy.

I guess a soul could volunteer to be a clone but then it wouldn’t be a clone. Nor can a body be grown without a soul for the soul to just inhabit.

So there you have it. No soul, no body. It appears the only way to have a human is to start with a soul. Chris describes adult birth but regardless of birth method there has to be a soul first.

Cloning a human is not possible is the conclusion. But what about Dolly?

Animals have a group soul. Apparently you can clone a goat. I’m not sure if they insert genetic material into a living goat or what? I would think you would have to have a mom nurture it. I suppose I could google it but why? I don’t see how you would develop an animal outside a mom.

Maybe they split the cell along the lines of identical twins?

Shoot! I have to go to work... Enjoy everyone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s getting weird. The information on the internet about revolution, assasination, Etc. is gaining momentum it seems.

I don’t support it. It’s mind control. I want to reintegrate my full soul and jam. It is my wish...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd October 2019), Elen (22nd October 2019), modwiz (22nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The disinformation machine is really working overtime. The crusade to impeach the trumpet is about as big of a distraction as you can get.

He promised to expose nine Juan Jaun. Ironically exposure would include some of his party members. It is about as corrupt as it can possibly get. I don’t understand how people can’t see the biblical corruption. It’s a pink elephant in the kitchen.

So far stocks are not signaling a shift in the status quo. It’s a real mess though...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd October 2019), Elen (22nd October 2019), modwiz (22nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow. I mean just wow. Look at the scope of the impeachment distraction. What is being covered up? What is around the corner they want covered up?

It looks like if you can’t beat him, impeach him. Is that the scam? 100% smear campaign? Pelosi calling anyone a criminal is a joke. Ed Chiarini claims she is Jane Fonda. What about the argument she should be tried for treason?

I can’t quite figure out what all this means. It looks like corruption is being exposed and Chris said new energies were hitting the Earth that would help with change.

Are we seeing it? Are there really large protests around the world other than Hong Kong? Are people saying no? Are people starting to see absolute corruption?

Can only hope, right?

It’s hard to say where this will all lead. As I write this it is too good to be true the energies for change are manifesting the exposure of corruption but the truth has to bubble up sometime.

Stocks aren’t forecasting big change but that indicator can turn quickly. It’s getting interesting...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd October 2019), modwiz (23rd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The energies for change really do seem to be exposing corruption. Something Chris wrote/spoke about.

I’m not taking sides. It’s exposing how corrupt the two party system is. The whole thing is a mess.

At the same time we have the bad guys still beating on the Earth. ELF waves from harp are no joke. Spraying is no joke. Our food is poisoned. Drop by drop.

Our air and water are poisoned. Rather strange the bad guys breath the same air but then again, do they? How much of their lives are in controlled environments? All night sleeping? How much time do they spend outside where spraying occurs?

I noticed no spraying when the president or vp came to speak publicly.

Where do they get their food? Walmart? Anyone want to bet they do?

Is their water filtered from a different source?

When you lose air, water and food purity what do you have left?

Nancy Pelosi? Billary? Bush Beans? Rumplestillskin?

People don’t see it. Maybe the new energies will help them see it. Help break the mind control. It seems to be having an effect. Human trafficking is bubbling up. A buddy says it’s the biggest business there is. Underaged human beings for personal pleasure. To torture they say. Adrenachrome they say.

We’ve hit rock bottom. It can’t get any sicker. We are an embarrassment as a spieces. Nowhere to go but up as they say, right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (24th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The bad guys are eating micro plastics like rest of us. They may think they can retire to the Ozarks, or some other ‘safe’ place but they really can’t. There has to be an infrastructure to exploit. Screw things up too badly and everyone is SOL.

The ‘elites’ aren’t smarter. They just think they are.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2019), Elen (24th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Orbs (24th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We have not heard the last from Iguana.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote extensively about the Illuminati/V operating in secret for centuries. Forever.

Has anyone ever seen these entities? Yet they control the planet Chris states.

Invisible controllers.

Apply this blackout to being accused of a crime. Not knowing who is accusing you. Unable to defend yourself.

That’s what’s happening to the trumpet. An elected official who stopped Billary. I repeat - he stopped Billary. Now an invisible accuser wants to sway the next election and destroy the trumpet because they can’t defeat him.

Using tax payer dollars to finance it.

It’s not my opinion. This is the truth. It can be summed up in one word.

Desperation. Biblical desperation.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2019), modwiz (25th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I just read Chris’s DNA essay again. It’s a great piece of work.

He talks about building humans from scratch but doesn’t say anything about where to get a soul from. He states the body can’t live without one though. Every cell needs the souls energy.

I guess a soul could volunteer to be a clone but then it wouldn’t be a clone. Nor can a body be grown without a soul for the soul to just inhabit.

So there you have it. No soul, no body. It appears the only way to have a human is to start with a soul. Chris describes adult birth but regardless of birth method there has to be a soul first.

Cloning a human is not possible is the conclusion. But what about Dolly?

Animals have a group soul. Apparently you can clone a goat. I’m not sure if they insert genetic material into a living goat or what? I would think you would have to have a mom nurture it. I suppose I could google it but why? I don’t see how you would develop an animal outside a mom.

Maybe they split the cell along the lines of identical twins?

Shoot! I have to go to work... Enjoy everyone.
    The soul is born of the fabric of the cosmos. It is the fabric of the cosmos...Consciousness. And it is open to influence. It is the 'antenna'/focal point of thought. We have the ability to 'receive' what we choose... Make good choices!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2019)

Thanks
    I would suggest taking a break from beforeitsnews. It's not good for the soul.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Epstein and the Billary emails are forgotten. If indeed any of that was real I don’t know. Erasing an illusion with an illusion is old news.

The trumpet is exposing the media and corruption. On net, that’s a good thing.

Hell, what’s next?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (27th October 2019), modwiz (27th October 2019)

Thanks
    We have not heard the last from Iguana.
    Let's hope not...he is a decent soul among many that are not. Never forget! He changed patent laws and no one noticed! That was a manifestation of his real quality and nature. A covert New Ager working for the betterment of 'ALL' people, not just the white elite which is the way of the meta reality that we live in. It is something that most of humanity, not just whites, ever come to grips with. It is like instinct and in reality perhaps it is. I've posted scientific presentations from very unbiased sources that concede that 'whiteness' is a genetic directive. It all goes bad because so many people assume a genetic directive without 'experiencing' the why of it. The superficial human does their mental calisthenics at the level in which they are accustomed. Translated that means 'STUPID'. Jung pointed out that 'instinct' and 'reason' is a very conflict laden dynamic. We do have the choice to 'manage' our instincts by balancing with 'reason'. If we don't, then we are not human, we are animals, and as perhaps has been noticed there is an ongoing debate as to whether or not that merits possession of a soul.

Epstein and the Billary emails are forgotten. If indeed any of that was real I don’t know. Erasing an illusion with an illusion is old news.

The trumpet is exposing the media and corruption. On net, that’s a good thing.

Hell, what’s next?
    Yes, Trump IS exposing corruption. He is the living breathing embodiment of it.

Thanks
    Like attracts like.

Why in the world do people believe that undermining and corrupting the system will make things better?

Trump has no plan to replace what he's breaking. And he doesn't care either. He's already said he'll be dead. His life's work demonstrates he's out for number one, which is himself.

The manner in which people deny the reality right in front of them is astonishing.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (27th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    A-S-T-O-N-I-S-H-I-N-G

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (27th October 2019)