Page 241 of 258 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Not so late.

1.5 hour long press conference not aired by thd big MSM networks? Censorship is off the charts. Those voting for this or complicit with this are on record.

I discussed thd vaccine snd it’s effects on soul reintegration. What else could a DNA altering injection be for? That’s a question you can answer for yourselves.

Nothing new here. Move along. Nothing to see...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2020), modwiz (20th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Watched Tucker Carlson. He does a pretty good job. However, there is no good news to be found.

Soul reintegration is not on anyone’s radar screen. A paradise lost? As corruption bubbles up maybe not yet. I try to vision how a transition will be made and I can’t get past the bad guys suffering defeat leading to disclosure.

One juicy disclosure would cause a chain reaction of spontaneous knowledge that could turn things towards a better future.

We need disclosure now. Not later. Now...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Friday early morning.

Gold steady at $1865. Stocks steady. Bond defaults in China. No headlines on election. The latest news is proof of days manipulation.

I propose Sydney Powell substitute the word “code” for “algorithm.” If you are reading this Sydney go for it. You will send a more understandable message.

Votes on thumb drives?

All this is related to soul reintegration. Who csn deny all over the planet people are saying no? The latest lockdowns in light of all the evidence they don’t work? Sure, if every human on earth locked themselves in a closet 10 feet apart for 1 year that may indeed cure several things. Other then that I’d say people havd had enough.

We have a global escalation of authority snd a global resistance. Thd bad guys gone wild.

Unfortunately for me I follow the rules. My understanding is covid is a flu of sorts snd I now know people diagnosed by a “test” they hsvd this deadliest virus in human history and it is exactly like thd flu in many ways including the married partner in the same house not getting it.

How can that be? It leaps tall buildings and hides on every surface waiting to leap on anyone. Except at Walmart. Unfortunately elderly people do die from the flu and related diseases.

The Hegelian dialectic has produced a solution or three. Lockdowns > changed voting protocols > election tampering > soon to surface vaccinations. It’s working great for thee we bad guys.

A sad possibility is relocation camps.

My soul told me all this. It also told me the fight to stay off a coup usually involves the military...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Rumors Dominion is gone? HQ gone? Can’t get ahold of them?

I don’t know if that’s true. If it is “say hello to my little friend!” Can you say military? Sure ya can.

So it’s all up in the air. However, a military response is gaining traction. Alice Cooper “no more Mr. Nice guy.” If evidence continues to sublimate at what point do you say to hell with thd courts let’s get this done?”

How long until we get the tank report? “It’s fair to partly tanky on Main Street today. Wear your helmet snd body armor .”

I don’t trust any of it. It’s a powder keg...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Fullford writes about the trumpet taking military action. He writes about thd vaccine having a RFID component. I have speculated thd vaccine interferes with the recombination of DNA. Whatever it is the immunity from liability should deter any sane person.

Some people will take 2 doses. I wish them well snd hope I’m wrong.

The real issue at hand is military action. Coups are not decided by courts and if evidence is dissapearing I would expect action sooner then later. How it turns out is hard to call but we will all find out soon enough.

When it goes down it will get more weird. Buckle up Dorthy...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Too early...but I’m awake.

There is no shortage of theory. It ranges from we are all going to die to we are all going to be liberated. Extreme pessimism to extreme optimism. Ironically this is EXACTLY what Chris Thomas wrote about. Two extremely different outcomes.

The bad guys and good guys are going at it and we can see it. It’s visible to anyone that chooses to see it. For me it is hard to believe the V/I/free masons will be defeated but the good guys are very powerful. They have a stronger team so we should all try to embrace the fact they can pull this off. However they need our help.

We need to listen to our Higher Selves. I have posted a few times in my life my higher self has come at me do hard their was no misunderstanding my own soul was directing me. I listened. I think a lot of people don’t listen snd that is not a judgement.

Listen. Ask your higher self to help. It’s called intuition. Not ego. Ego is the destroyer of intuition. The best example I can give is things happened to me in life that mapped to the works of Chris. When I read his stuff I knew it was true.

I did my own research. I’d say about 10 years worth. I don’t research much anymore. I look around for clues to figure out the good/bad thingy going on right now. I’ve posted the bad guy path recently and how thd pandemic related to their strategy which in short is to kick our ass once snd for all.

I don’t want my ass kicked anymore. I want to have the future described by Chris. I’ve had enough of the bullshit folks. Haven’t you?

Whether we wish it or not the odds of the military getting involved are sure as hell a lot greater today than in recent history if not ever. It’s going to take quite an effort round up the bad guys. There is a lot of them. We know they play dirty and for keeps so life right now is on edge.

There is a lot of resistance to the corruption snd restrictions all over the planet. We are learning to say no. The genie is out of the bottle. How you act is your choice. What you see is your choice.

Choose wisely...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Soul reintegration is no longer discussed yet it is the single largest event in the history of pretty much everything. This comes as no surprise because it shatters all control.

All of it.

We are now faced with thd bad guys and good guys battling for control of the planet. What does that mean? If means thd genie is out of thd bottle and one side is all out every thing to put it back in while thd other side does?

I’m not exactly sure what the good guys are doing other then to stop thd bad guys. I’m unaware of any crop circles or any signs from thd earth soul reintegration is winning. It’s a blackout.

The MSM is still attacking the trumpet and after 4 years of it I havd to say his much does a person need to see before they call no joy? Can it be more obvious?

No. A drunk penguin on morphine with one eye closed csn see it. He is shunned and disrespected likd no other human in history as forces gang up against him. Yet his rallies were massive reflecting the will of the people.

As we see the establishment is clearly against the will of the people but it is now as bright as the sun to see. The entire system is clearly broken yet prople clammer for more abuse.

Or do they? Obviously some hang onto thd past but we are witnessing a tidal wave of people learning to say no. I admit the censorship is so powerful finding truth is extremely difficult. I spent most of the day trying to find out what’s going on the range of what I found is more broad then the horizon.

I did find some good stuff but I’m left with wondering if I believe some of it because I want to believe it? The only tool I havd left is my intuition which is 24/7 being tested.

We discussed nested Hegelian dialectics months ago. The stage is set for more riots or acting out and that is not a “solution.” It’s a problem and problems require a solution. The point is everything snd thd kitchen sink is being thrown at us.

Thanksgiving is thd only holiday I enjoy snd now that is cooked - pun intended. At least it is for me as people I know are testing positive for covid. Some get sick snd some don’t it seems. Everything that happens is flu like.

In the past every single year thd flu/bug would rear up snd be openly discussed. Schools were considered a breeding ground. It was a normal cycle expected every year. Apparently that cycle no longer exists snd everything is covid. All of it.

Radiation from 5G is never discussed. Never. Once again we see an extreme. We go from never to always and never foes the middle get discussed. My limited understanding is radiation is not healthy and our air is more like wave soup then air. 5G Amps it up - pun intended.

We need to find our way. The road we have been on leads to a destination I don’t want to go to. Soul reintegration is a lost idea that was never really found.

Unfortunately military action/response may happen to current events. I say unfortunately because it is sad it has gone this far. Many of us begged for thd corruption to be exposed and we got our wish. Where we go from here is clearly a choice...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2020), modwiz (23rd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Too early...

We have all heard the theory around 1870 (I think) the United States became a cooperation. Who are the shareholders?

Who are the shareholders of the federal reserve?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We should all consider thd division we are being sold. Those that say there was no election fraud and those that say there was so much it changed the outcome.

In fairness to all of humanity election fraud is old news. To say there is no evidence of fraud etc. is mind control and not based in reality. It is a lie. In fact it is such an insane statement it’s not worth consideration.

We have discussed thd truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. 50 million votes were not changed/altered and certainly not zero were changed/altered.

It is 2020. Thd real issue here is we are gutless cowards to allow anything other then a fool proof election. In fact it should be the single most secure snd fool proof system known throughout the universe. One man/women one vote is something any non criminal decent human being should want.

Everything we have snd then some should be thrown at developing a voting system that is not possible to cheat. All of it. Everything. Every penny there is. Nothing is more sacred to a free society.

The fact this election shut show is happening is absolutely unacceptable and furthermore can easily be remedied in a free society.

We are not a free society. This is the root problem.

Everyone is fighting over the winning candidate even if secretly in their minds completely ignoring the fact this is completely outrageous a voting system had this many holes.

Those of you that choose a winner over a free society are not the kind of people that will drive a solution. This election is so riddled with fraud it’s not worthy of debate. The only thing that matters is it stops here snd now. One man/women 8 votes, drag and drop votes, VPN votes, servers in foreign countries, trashed votes, burned votes, SQL querie update/deleted votes, 3 am van full of votes, closing counting st 1am snd finding 100,000+ votes did a candidate WHILE YOU STOPPED COUNTING votes, machine created non official votes, etc. is not an election “devoid of fraud” snd are not “baseless claims.”

They are all real problems where the victims are the people by depriving them of their will.

To anyone that endorsed these actions and dismiss them as fantasy stay the hell away from me snd my family!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As anyone with a connection to their soul would expect thd insanity continues. According to the narrative Teflon Don has destroyed your life, your father’s life, your mothers life, your sons life, your daughters life, your grandchildren’s life’s, etc.

According to some of you he is the destroyer of worlds and all life. He single handidly destroyed all life as we know it.

Go to hell. All of you that think this way. You sick mind controlled pos. Teflon Don msg bd a pos but he is not responsible for thd last 200 years you sick treasonous bastards.

Grow up snd pull yourself up By the boot straps. You are hurting my family snd I am drawing the line. You suck. Stand opposed.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early am...

Rumors Sydney Powell was fired/quit. Rumors trumpet was just standing there complicit in thd new vaccine. Rumors thd vaccine needs to be stored a -70C. Rumors action had been taken on Britain declaring Covid fraud. Rumors the trumpet has started transition.

Rumors thd vaccine will be made mandatory. Rumors people will voluntarily get thd vaccine. Rumors thd vaccine contains nanotechnology, liquid crystals, tracking technology.

Gold/silver down. Oil magically at $43. Stocks at new highs. These are not rumors.

Damaging document written by alleged French soldiers. Rumors 5G is involved in nefarious attacks on citizens. Rumors antennas were installed at an incredible pace during the lockdowns.

This all has not one molecule of soul reintegration fluffy bunny land. It is the world we have cocreated. Anyone reading this proud of themselves?

Rumors the trumpet is going to use thd insurrection act. Rumors election servers siezed. Rumors of high military plans traffic.

Endless rumors leaving most in the dark. Confused. Off balance. Add in fear. Add in thd rumor of a great reset. People off balance snd fearful are easily manipulated.

I have no answer for the trumpet having Mr. Mayor 5 frames FBI Building 7 giligan by his side calling out “where is the FBI?!” That’s a tuff one to explain. The trumpet has stated the vaccine will be voluntary. That doesn’t make it true in the future. Joe will make it mandatory.

Robert Kennedy jr. has launched a campaign stating to not take it period. It’s a nightmare he pretty much says.

Those of you supporting mandatory vaccinations on innocent civilians including women and children are the greatest cowards in history.

Since they chemtrail us at will I’m not going to hang my hat on a mandatory vaccine but I understand if joe is in there he will do anything to keep from going to prison etc. Ghe media is 100% complicit in helping him.

I don’t support mandatory vaccinations or restrictions against people who say no. This is the V agenda and it is live not a drill.

Good luck to all Patriots...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cash talks snd bullshit walks.

Time is running out on allegations. It appears thd allegation Queen Sydney Powell did leave thd trumpet team.

After reading almost all of Chris’s books it very easy for me to understand thd level of fraud in our government which could not exist UNLESS they had a system in place to place the people of their choosing in elected offices.

It appears the trumpet victory in 2016 broke the “system.” Either 4 years of brutal assault by thousands of operatives against trumpet was a made up show OR they reall wanted the bastard out of there. It’s not both.

I can’t see financing a campaign of this scope snd duration to “bluff” with smoke snd mirrors. I’m stuck actually believing they want the bastard thd hell out of the way. Sadly there is damming evidence he may indeed be in on it but even that evidence has a doubt component.

For example, he vowed to disclose 9 Jaun Jaun which he had not done. Does this prove he has been comprised? After reading Chris’s stuff you learn how rooted the Illuminati is. The president, under current circumstances, may be limited to what he can do snd stay alive. Who reading this would take on signing a death warrant to show the treason committed?

To pull off such a massive disclosure you need to have your enemies incapacity. Neutralized. Pretty much all of them. Folks, that ain’t easy.

The point is there is massive evidence thd trumpet broke the system, got in the way, snd they want him out to the extent we see today. However, he could bring down the house but hasn’t yet.

Yet.

Will he jump on the gernade? In less then 8 weeks? Does he have enough support/protection? Is his network big enough? What about rouge elements loyal to the Illuminati in high level places? How do kill all the cancer?

These are the true issues at hand. Let’s see you do it. IMO there is no way he, or anyone, can do it without help. From Chtis we know what’s a stake - a V agenda versus foul reintegration. What we are living is a process to completely destroy soul reintegration and that is enough to get the good guys to help.

The good guys include the Earth and Her buddy the Sun. They want soul reintegration so it is my cheap theory they are working with the other good guys to see thd universe is going to have thd future it wants.

You see free will swings both ways. If the good guys act in concert they will help thd trumpet, or another entity, by leveling the playing field giving the good forces an equal shot at victory.

This is exactly what I see going on. The screws are being tightened and people are starting to say NO! The March in Great Britain. The havd pots snd pans in Denmark. They resist in Thailand. It’s a wave of NO.

The rumor is the 4 million full soul beings are working on the mass consciousness to help us through this. There is no doubt we are getting help otherwise I wouldn’t be typing this. We would just be slaughtered. Instead we are being LEAD to the slaughter which gives us a chance to turn down a different road.

Go good guys go! I’m on your team...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2020), modwiz (25th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Thanks Orbs ... We appreciate it!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, we all know who’s side you are on. Good luck with that.

Metals still selling off. Stocks soar. Thd trumpet is shooting his mouth off again about stocks which is exactly what you see near a high. Mr. 30,000 and his vaccine. At least , go red now, he is spewing thd voluntary word.

It’s all rigged. If Joey makes it in office vaccinations will be mandatory and some of you will be complicit in this treason. Good luck with that.

If you read Chris’s work you would know how rigged it all is. Election fraud is no myth but fond of you spew your treason snd I am confident you will pay dearly for it.

The virus is extremely difficult to figure out as each day we know people that are sick and those that don’t get sick. It’s sad. It appears it’s some sort of pathogen linked to a psychological campaign. Someday people will wake up to the fact these people play for keeps.

Those of you that endorse Joey will reap your rewards. I hope it was worth it to you. Conversely, is the trumpet our savior? He has 8 weeks to prove it.

We have two very distinct futures. I choose soul reintegration. Some of you choose Joey. You will need a lot more then luck...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2020), modwiz (25th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The most relevant book Chris wrote to understand what’s happening is Project Human Extinction (PHE). It provides a historical perspective leading up to today.

If you can understand the pictures of both bush beans, Clitoris, snd Oguana together you will understand they are most likely related. 25 years or so of massive corruption allowing ghe placement of god knows how many operatives in key places/positions and allowing grit network to grow etc.

Now go back to 1776 when thd Bavarian Illuminati started. This is the beast the trumpet or anyone faces. Add in thd Velon.

It’s hard to imagine it can be beaten let alone in 4 years. PHE will give you a perspective like no other book. Aims, population control, free masons, thd Illuminati, knights Templar, Jesus, etc are all discussed.

Some of these forces are behind the Annunaki Plan which is opposed to the Human Plan. I’m afraid the HP is lost to humanity these turbulent days and that’s not a good thing. I can go anywhere snd talk to everyone and never meet someone who has read PHE. Or thd Annunaki Plan or the Human Plan?

This dead thread is further evidence thd HP is of no interest. Thd HP is thd most worthy disclosure/discussion probably there is and nobody is here.

What does that tell you about humans? That’s a question for you to decide.

Some of us see thd trumpet as a change agent. Some of us have doubts. Some hate his guts. He does not fit into thd picture described earlier it seems. But his time is running out. Chris wrote about 2 distinct futures and how the truth needed to bubble up. Well it’s a gusher now. Old Faithful.

It appeared thd trumpet was exposing a lot of thd corruption. Playing a role in the path to soul reintegration. As discussed there are doubts but it is what it is. My opinion doesn’t matter.

Beyond any doubt there was a lot of election fraud. What becomes of it is a reflection on us. It proved to me it’s so rigged it was shocking. When your vote doesn’t mean anything what go have left? Thd very machine we need to overcome.

Back to square one? I hope not. There are a lot of database experts. Databases operate on CRUD - create, read, update, delete. It’s obvious the records/votes havd to be created snd read. Why update snd delete were used is nefarious. Add in bogus create operations snd you change the records in thd database.

A simple few short lines of code in Excel can change an entire column in a few seconds. Ah, but what do I know. Nothing to see hear. Just move along.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: