Page 119 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Ntonyo, I am not surprised fully about Russia, however, I need to admit, that no non-gmo food and no science surprised me a little. Especially, when recently it was quite loud in some alternative even media about Russia to ban gmo food.
    Not to being funny- where do you have these info about Russia from? Any book?

In regard to young generation, I did not men they are kind of saviors, I meant more, that unfortunately, they will be affected more and more by indoctrination in education system (it is getting worse) on what they believe in.
    I am aware, that to re-integrate it is about us, the only issue is, that this young generation will be continuing ideas (electro-magnetic weapon, mind control etc., so disturbing our re-integration) of elite with increased power as they will be fully indoctrinated in most part of it.

Orbs what is M3 ?
    Everything alternative or mainstream media says about Russia is just a pack of utter lies. GMO ban, stuff about Putin and Russian military, about technological advancements - everything is just lie. The main reason to it - is a huge language barrier, almost 90% of the Russians don't understand English at all. During the time of my research there were endless occasions when I have come to a conclusion that it is almost impossible to obtain any credible piece of knowledge about actual state of affairs in Russia. The same is valid for China. I think it is another divide and conquer tactics in use here because in Russia in general we don't know anything about Deep State, SSP and ongoing political fight within the US government let alone other crucial factors which influence what is going on in either in the US or in Europe.

You have mentioned earlier Ronald Bernard. To be fair he was the first to accept that Russia is vital part of NWO. Worth to mention the only country which almost completely fulfilled Agenda 21 programme is also Russia.

The origins of my understanding about Russia take roots directly from my life experience. I live here since my birth. Since 2010 till now I have been thoroughly researching what is really going on both in Russia and in the world. So things I share have some serious grounds. I think the flag of Wales as thumbnail under my forum nickname should really look misleading.

I also would like to say that I understood what you were talking about the young ones at first. However trying to make it clear that those youngsters who have chosen to experience so called "technological" side of life by playing video games a lot, having much of their time spent in their smartphones doing so quite deliberately. Needless to say that I have many young ones aged from 14 to 20 who chose not live their lives as mainstream wants from them, they want to explore and develop themselves rather them be victims of technological mind control. Everything is choice really sometimes it is just hard to realize on what level choices have been made.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (1st November 2018), donsan (10th November 2018), Herbert (1st November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    That M3. I can’t recall how many Earth souls Merlyn created. 2500?

How many full soul humans on Atlantis? Whatever it was it wasn’t even close to 3 million. Yet they built the pyramids etc.

Imagine what 3 million could do. I just don’t get it...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In regard to Ronald Bernard, he seems to change himself after he understood what hi did in his life. However I do not believe him fully (especially when he mentioned he to directed to God, Jesus), he says the truth in terms of Banking system.
    It corresponds with what RIIF (Chatham house) and CFR with round tables societies and Bilderberg group agreed between anglo-american elite, how to rule the world with Banking system slavery strategy.
    Apparently, Russia and China is the most important part of this as Mackinder said time ago- who control Euro Asia control the world. Anyway as you mentioned, this is already done- Russia and China is controlled however I do not know how deep.

As suggested , I bought Fools first step and Jorney home of Chris as I do not have them, and PHE as current is destroyed after 3 people .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

donsan (10th November 2018), Herbert (3rd November 2018), Ntonyo (3rd November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s odd but I don’t do any research anymore. I work.

A lot. Matrix boy. That would be me.

I got my wish. Never would I believe I would. There is nobody that can do it for you. This is the greatest truth of all space and time. My soul hit me hard and I worked hard for years.

Years. I consider myself retired. No more research. No more debating.

They are two immutable truths and Chris pushed them both.

1) you are a soul that built a body around it

2) nobody can do it for you

If you can understand these two things it just may help you communicate with your own soul better. It MAY help.

My soul kicked the shit out of me. Sorry folks but it did...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The control of Russia and China are interesting questions. Didn’t Chris write about the Russian revolution? I thought he did in PHE.

Add in Ed Chiarini’s actor based reality. Front men/actors play the role. As a side note Reagan and Trumpet were actors on TV.

It appears the Illuminati gained control of the planet. Then Chris wrote the Illuminati is no more. Claims politicians and industrialists took it over. I’m not clear what happened when the v planet soul left. It seems like the v and the new illustration may be different factions.

This would explain a lot. The new Illuminati (NI) could be using v/gray technology against them. This would explain “debris” falling to earth looking like a meteor to some. Damage from opposing factions fighting. It explains the stalemate we are in.

It’s a mess. A huge mess. Doesn’t matter what anyone says - it’s a mess. It’s going to take time and sacrifice to sort it out. This is why I think M3 is key. This is their home. They are powerful. If they are a myth we are effed.

I hope Chris is right. I hope they exist for everyone’s sake...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (4th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think Chris just shortly listed in dates in PHE and in one of his essays about French Revolution and about more than only French Revolution).
    Anyway I read also Illuminati of John Robinson, the book referred in Chris one of book and it is clearly stated who caused French Revolution. However book is from 1798 and Robinson is philosopher so I struggle to understand all clearly haha even with dictionary .

It is truth, that in one of Chris essays he mentioned , that old Illuminati is dead so the new ones try to overtake situation.
    It's truth is a mess but among others e.g. Carroll Quigley gives a research , what is going on now. Australian researcher Thomas Anderson is great in terms of what is going on, proved matrix.
    All is plan. The plan follow Illuminati points. No difference who lead it, results are the same.
    And it does not exclude Illuminati as the still could be spread among others societies as was so far.

Anyway it's a mess, it is very interesting, pity only, there is no time to read all within short time.
    But thre is still time to re-integrate.

In regard to these 3M I do not believe they could do anything for us. As all is only about our higher soul choice, freedom of choice, no help.

I am wondering about this re- integrated group, which allowed to be captured for US military to be experimented on to save others from it. Many of them were killed and some survived . It seems military scientists did what wanted and left them. So now theoretically we could reintegrate not being captured and experimented on.
    The only issue is, that they disturb us and know how to do that.
    Last edited by Borat, 4th November 2018 at 18:19.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, the M3 can do everything for us by simply saving THEIR home.

Get it? Living in s bubble is bullshit. Bubble people. They going to live their lifespan in a bubble? The Earth will go along?

They can choose to do just about anything with that much psychic energy. They outnumber the v. It is their home. Hopefully they will do something to help the Earth. Maybe they already are...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (5th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hmm,

I get that . It makes sens however, at Atlantis, Lemuria time they did not need so much space. They lived like in a bubble (Altantis) and in parallel Neanderthal lived somewhere and was "developing- collapsing".
    So these ones, which re-integrated live their new life and the rest- we, as sub-humans are kind of Neanderthal , and we will die like Neanderthal unless we kill each other earlier .

I am thinking, that maybe they (re-integrated ones) will help us and the earth (like you mentioned) not to destroy our home and save it for us.

Many of us are lazy for understanding what is going on so we could say- we do not deserve, that anything to be done for us- that because when we deserve by eating properly, dispose of all rubbish from our minds, by truly believing in happiness for all re-integrated etc. our Higher soul will decide we deserve.
    What about when the extended time for Human Plan finish again- what is the Plan now?
    Last edited by Borat, 5th November 2018 at 11:01.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote a lot about two distinct outcomes. It’s such a huge mess that it is anyone’s guess how long it will take to clean it up. The bad guys haven’t given up and are accelerating their plans. You can see it in the sky, at the gas pump, paying energy bills, watching tv, fake Hegelian events, etc.

I can’t imagine integrating and living in a bubble thinking it’s cool because I AM OK. Threats take action to stop. If nobody stops the bad guys they will succeed. It is inevitable the status quo will change and this will be resolve one way or another.

Everyone is free to pick their story but full soul humans living in bubbles while the rest of the planet is enslaved is not on my radar screen.

I don’t have the answer. I’m just hopeful the M3 are already helping the Earth survive the “insidious threat.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (5th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wonder what the v are doing? My guess is genetics. Promoting it. A good old fashioned gene swap/meltdown would really help them out.

Pretty sad...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know my last post wasn’t all that cheerful but the v campaign has not come to an end. Whatever they are doing is helpful to them and there cause.

This is why I hope the M3 are real. It looks like they have a stake in all this because the Earth has waited a long time for change and this is their home. If they work together I’m sure they will succeed and choose to not let the v win.

My money is on the Earth. I wonder what will happen naturally. I like to figure out where pieces of the puzzle go. I never mean to post unpleasant things but the road to reintegration is not an easy one. There are obstacles to overcome beyond personal ones for the paradise Chris wrote about to take its rightful place.

God speed to all of you. I feel the winds are change are not far away...whatever that means.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (6th November 2018), PairAlleles (9th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I can’t imagine integrating and living in a bubble thinking it’s cool because I AM OK. Threats take action to stop. If nobody stops the bad guys they will succeed. It is inevitable the status quo will change and this will be resolve one way or another.
    I think there are two things:
    First, as Chris said- "Nobody will do it for you", which could means- yes, reintegrated live in a "bubble",
    second- As you mentioned- they guard our environment (our earth) with earth consciousness , Merlin, Fearie and Sidhe, the question is how long for, what is the Human Plan further?
    Maybe it finished once first person reintegrated as it means we can do it so our pattern is good? However it happened before 2000 year (1st person), and Plan was continued up to 2012 and then changes appeared. This again could means that we just floating right now ... but what for ... unless we died if not re-integrate?
    Why nobody from above guards did not do anything with V of 14 faction so far to finish it in 100%. Because this is so difficult. They could not do it within last 7000 years; V and fourteen develop as well, so it will be more difficult especially when people help them.

Unfortunately we do not know much about V now apart from, that they are somewhere and they still influence somehow what is going on (depopulation (means not killing all of us, just decreasing birth rate etc.), trans-humanism (refer v ME system), cosmopolitanism ideology (gender & LGBT, declining family importance, globalization), Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and put all of us into Districts of course saying to save our environment, full control, to chip us like cattle, no privacy (CCTV everywhere), no criticism opinion or you became labeled activist, emigration so mixing cultures as from chaos easier produce new world as people will be tired with that and will want a solution so ... they have solution already prepared ... etc.). Next step will be to leave to 5th dimension as V wants and that is it. ... All is happening now. People do not want to see all these minor targets to achieve big one.

Anyway we are just speculating ... hopely there is a bright future in from of us.
    Last edited by Borat, 6th November 2018 at 18:24.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The v are a mystery to me. I know they are a threat and something needs to stop them.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about symbol containing energy/information. My HS just told me that’s what crop circles do. There is information encoded in them.

No wonder most of us can’t figure out what they say.

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Chris wrote about symbol containing energy/information. My HS just told me that’s what crop circles do. There is information encoded in them.

No wonder most of us can’t figure out what they say.
    Well if enough effort is applied everything is possible:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA1gF8FtyoI

She (the Earth) is trying to present a message in the most understandable and simple form for human understanding as much as She can. However it is very hard to do so because of our weak connection with our H.S. which leads to overthinking and application of formal logic to desribe the cropcircles that only scrambles an essence of the message. In fact many of them should be looked at by using intuition we all have this kind of psychic vision though it is hard to concentrate enough to decode the information you subconsciously pick up. I have trained myself a bit to do so the outcomes were unexpectedly very profound and revealing. The crops circles not only being sort of message but also promote healing and energetical balance for everyone who tries to decode them doing so through kind a meditative state of mind. Open mind gets a very new understanding when you start decoding CCs using the method.

Somebody says: "If the Earth is so conscious and stuff why is she unable to write at least in English?"... Well... Questions are good in anyways though how do these people imagine the Earth should be doing so? Writing in Times New Roman 70 on crop fields all over the planet exposing criminals, the Velon, the wars and so on? So what about people who don't speak english? The Earth is not Alex Jones the most effective way to represent the message for the most people to undestand is and always was Art. She is doing so through art, don't try to understand art by using mind just open your heart and enjoy what you see then miracles will happen.

There is some sort of direct connection between this guy and the Earth:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1...lYWV4tw/videos

He serves as reporter spreading the Earth's messages through youtube for those with eyes to see and hearts to understand.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (8th November 2018), donsan (10th November 2018), Herbert (8th November 2018), PairAlleles (9th November 2018)