Page 217 of 258 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Not so late...

Lots of theory. Lot of opinions. Yet here we are.

Gold hovering at almost $2000. Many think it’s thd trumpets fault. He’s to blame for everything some say.

Me? I’m concerned about now snd the selection. What’s next? Earthquake? Volcanic eruption? Mass shooting? Fake invasion? War? Crop failure? Cow disease ? Project blue beam ? Asteroids? Cashless? More virus?

Nice planet. Boy have we done a great job! We should be proud.

No fluffy bunny land?

Joe Biden? Is that a joke?

Welcome to the great toilet flush. Having a good time? I suppose if you don’t work snd can hang out at a cabin in the woods you are. I have to deal with thd matrix.

I have to hold my breath for what’s next...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Octopus Garden (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Whatever happens before the selection boils down to who has control. It appears Teflon Don isn’t part of the bad guys club. If that is true he doesn’t have access to thd bad guys toys. The bad guys won’t trigger an earthquake that would allow the selection to be delayed, in theory.

The bad guys won’t do anything to delay it. In theory. Therefore I don’t expect some gigantic “natural disaster “ or anything by the bad guys that would delay the selection.

I’m not sure if war can delay it? I’m pretty sure martial law could but I don’t know for sure. If there is a way Teflon Don will figure it out.

We are in the middle...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Octopus Garden (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Teflon Don? Now that's a name considering his tantrums. He complains about Oguana a lot. What name would you use for Sleepy Joe?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Octopus Garden (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We know joe Biden is not his birth name. I don’t even want to think about him.

Ben Fulford had an interesting article. Alleges coins are being melted down. My limited understanding is the cheapened coins way after 1964 when they removed silver. I thought newer coins were made of the cheapest metals they could use. For example, a penny is not copper - having only a small %.

He also mentioned a heavy travel ban on Americans. Alleges the real reason is our worthless paper money. They don’t want it. Comes in handy at Walmart though...

Then he stole my work on consolidation. How small businesses are going extinct while big giants jet all the business gaurunteed. He’s right but about 5 months late...

A massive pedo article on before it’s snooze. Claims covid was cover to keep children locked down while they busted prople. That’s interesting and may have some merit or not. I suspect human trafficking, or trading in humans, is way beyond my ability to grasp. I don’t have the answers but it appears a lot is being covered up.

They want Teflon Don out at any cost. You don’t do this to “one of your own.” There is a coup and it’s not my opinion. I would say the attack on humanity is 360 degrees. It’s everywhere it seems.

The cabal/Illuminati/free masons/v never want to get caught.

Never.

We are watching an implosion where small businesses are going extinct and the damage done cannot be easily undone. Gold is going to move higher and drag silver with it. Paper printing and Nationalising the Fed was mentioned by Ben. We know Ben is an entertainer but that doesn’t mean some of his reports aren’t true.

I’m looking at the pattern since January and I’m convinced they are “all in.” The chips are in the middle of the table. They will not let up and I’m sorry to say that.

Chris wrote a lot about all this. For now it looks like the bad guys are winning. I understand the Earth will make the final call but starting over would kill us all. The full soul humans oils survive but I don’t think Shd wants it to go that far.

So where the hell is help? Is it there but we can’t see it? Let’s hope that is exactly what’s going on because I feel an invisible hand.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), modwiz (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET EARTH GOLD CLOSED ABOVE TIME ITSELF.

It closed at $2037 an ounce. Silver up $1.82 an ounce. We are now in uncharted waters where paper fiat currency is being devalued and the citizens of the world are taking a beating of biblical proportions.

Those of you that blame one man are welcome to your opinion but nod you will have to face the consequences we all must face. It is the year 202O and gold has surprisingly time. We can argue the USA dollar has only been in existence for 250 year or so and measured by the dollar is false.

It ain’t false. No records exist that I know of showing hold greater than a reserve currency. What it is forecasting, regardless of thd metric used, is we are in a lot of trouble.

As a speices.

As souls Chris Thomas has stated we are all equal. The time to pull our heads out of our asses and stop the madness is now. Put aside your god dam petty differences in opinion and realize this is a wake up call.

Commerce is going to change more than it has. It’s going to get worse. Our job is to unite as common souls and say no to this giant move.

I wish all of you well. Some of you will not let go snd that is your choice. Live with the consequences.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), modwiz (4th August 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Hi Orbs,

Price of gold maybe relating to the terrible tragedy in Beirut? Was this an act of terror?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Octopus, I don’t know what happened in Beirut.

Historically gold has had an odd life. It used to have a fixed cost of $20. It was regulated. It’s been free floating for decades. The fact it’s above 2020 is hard to explain.

It’s a world currency. What is odd is you trade paper for it when you buy and sell it. Walmart doesn’t accept gold. Petrol stations don’t, etc.

You don’t really buy with it but privately you can. I could trade you gold for anything if we both agree.

It’s considered a hedge against inflation. Your $20 bill is just that - 20 bucks. It’s purchasing power floats via inflation and deflation. It can buy less or more.

Gold floats much more rapidly most of the time inversely to cash in theory. Right now a $20 is losing purchasing power as gold gains. It is forecasting inflation.

Where is the inflation? It’s just getting warmed up I suspect. Flood a nation with money and things cost more. It takes time to work through.

We are facing unknowns now. We know some prople have been sick but the reaction has been unprecedented. Massive economic damage has been done. Psychology has changed. Grazing patterns changed. Spending changed. Gold is saying it’s going to get different snd difficult ahead.

At $2037 s as n ounce it would take almost 17 years to catch up. We all know gold is volitile so who knows how much higher it will go? Or it could fall below 2020. For now it looks like the gold mines are getting their way. They will mind the pee pee out of it 25/7.

I suspect any easy gold has long been mined. I’m sure it sll hasn’t been discovered either. The point is supply is limited. We can print infinity money but we have to work hard to find gold.

I have a theory thd V helped the Illuminati find gold, diamonds, etc. “Dig here” is my theory. If they can fly through a mountain as Chris says they can walk through it snd/or see through it. I bet they have technical tools to detect energy signatures as well. The Illuminati needed wealth and no better way then to “get lucky” and dig it up from the ground.

Nobody suspects a thing other than you got lucky as you finance your everything.

I suspect large hoards of gold exist.

Remember when you go to spend it you have to prove it. Pre 1964 coins are called “junk silver” but are easy to prove by just looking at them. Try to buy something with a bar of gold snd you will have to prove its real, etc.

How high will it go? I don’t know...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The truth is difficult to discern. Wild stories everywhere. I just saw there was an explosion in Beirut. People are getting desperate. The human trafficking sex stuff is as bizarre as it gets. Next few months look rocky...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th August 2020), modwiz (5th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Just read about Beirut. Looks extremely serious. I will most likely never know what happened. Was it accidental?

What is concerning is how vulnerable we all are. My gut wonders if there will be more events similar to this linked to powerful people getting exposed/busted for crimes against humanity?

These entities do not want to get caught. I’m convinced they will do anything to distract, deter, thwart, stop etc. their getting caught. It’s a reality we need to confront.

If they need to blow us up they will. They have done it for a long time...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th August 2020), modwiz (5th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

2065 on gold. I haven’t found anything regarding trading above 2020. Appears the dollar is slipping but I haven’t looked at a chart. Ok. Just looked. Not to far off recent lows.

I would have expected at the low. I also don’t follow other countries printing but who knows. I imagine they are as well.

More talk of extending unemployment $600 per week. It will seal the fate of small businesses as the labor shortage squeezes them out of business.

The implosion continues...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Still late.

I was unfortunately thinking about what it would take to reverse the damage and stop the implosion. Unfortunately it would take a unified honest government and prople not under so much mind control.

Neither of these will occur before the selection with 100% certainty and won’t occur anytime soon as well. Unfortunate the implosion will continue and giving away large sums of debt will seal our fate.

Many unemployment receipients get $362 per week. Add $600 = $962. 962/40 hour week = $24.05 per hour to not work, sleep in, party and not wear a mask at work. Many made $11-12 an hour before.

Many still working are paid less than 1/2 as much.

None of this can be overcome as powers seal the deal.

A buddy has a theory thd mask issue won’t go away until you take the vaccine. Good chance it would take time to show undesirable effects so his cheap theory is unfortunately valid.

A friend I know posting how sick she has been posted she just was told she had pneumonia. I’ve posted there are several things you could have but again hospitals are paid for covid.

The implosion is being financed. Gold is confirming.

I personally hope this leads to positive change but for now the implosion will have negative surprises and results. Lots of prople said this would happen but of course the sky never fell.

It is now. Best to all of you...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th August 2020), modwiz (8th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early.

I hope the last post hit home. I understand 3 people in the world probably read it. We live in a strange time where the media has been fully exposed. For 6 months they have terrorized a nation and beyond relentlessly spreading lies and propaganda.

Hospitals etc. have been financed to label anything covid. The list of symptoms is the longest list in the history of the earth and is still growing. More testing has lead to more cases but the death toll drops. So many things shut down but not one article, story, etc. I have ever seen or heard of how upset sports players are. 100% complicit.

Gold in the year 2071.

Online school for the first semester. They are going to drag this out for a year. Lives shattered. Businesses closed. People blaming one man for all of it which is odd at best.

This is everyone’s problem. It’s been setup for decades.

Is the trumpet part of the NWO? I don’t know but when I see a business tycoon paying huge money to people not working instead of paying the ones that to work he lost my vote.

Imagine hiring in the tighter labor squeeze in history and telling the new person they start at $11 per hour PLUS AN EXTRA $600 snd there would be a line of prople begging to work. All labor issues solved. $1000 yo those that work snd $362 to those that refuse.

If the trumpet goes along with any extension in this unprecedented destructive bass ackwards manner he loses my vote.

It’s all exposed. They want to buy votes instead of doing what’s right. An immediate fix is to pay those that work more if they make a certain amount or less.

The implosion continues. Grab a beer and watch the show. It does not matter what I post. It’s close to checkmate...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (9th August 2020), modwiz (8th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting so few follow this thread. Chris is almost forgotten it seems.

Shame really.

You can’t give his books away for free.

We suck as a species. The most mind controled ignorant dumb asses in thd universe.

That’s who we are...

Let’s change that and join our galactic family...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

You can find just about any article you want. Going every which way. Very difficult to see who any of the good guys are.

Gold close in the year 2046. I imagine it will visit the next century. Yes, gold mines will want to sell as much gold as they can.

Trumpet is threatening executive action to give away more money.

The implosion cannot be stopped. Free money should hold it together somewhat for sometime...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

It’s getting bizarre. The trumpet hiding? Cold and flu season coming up? More covid?

Theory is he’s hiding because some sort of crack down is coming. I can’t believe it. I wish I’m wrong. They are going to get Oguana? I’m not sure that is possible.

Flu season coming. 5G rolling out. I’m sorry to say but September and October look like trouble. I’m starting to get bad vibes.

Sorry folks. It’s blizzare at best...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (9th August 2020)