Page 114 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Nimue was Merlyn's lover and ultimate downfall in legend.

There were likely many Merlyns.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), modwiz (18th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    There were likely many Merlyns.
    And if I had a penny for every person I've met who thinks they were Joan of Arc in a previous life, or King Solomon, or Jesus, or Napoleon...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), modwiz (18th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Chris wrote about the Merlyn hanging at Machu Picho with some one. Don’t recall name.

I have never met anyone claiming to be someone else. Must not get out much.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Marylyn hung out with the lady I think it was. Mother Nature or something like that.

I don’t recall if the Merlyn built macho pichu but I don’t see how else it was built.

Without Chris’s books we don’t know our true history. It’s odd that everything he writes about is removed from our daily lives. Either he is the greatest liar of all time or we are in a lot of trouble.

Chris ain’t no liar...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Butt hurt...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Is this Chris or a poseur? His photo doesn't look right, but I don't really know what Chris looks like.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Is this Chris or a poseur? His photo doesn't look right, but I don't really know what Chris looks like.
    This here-below is the Chris Thomas at the subject of this thread. It's an already older photograph, though. He has aged quite a bit since then, and he has by now also lost most of his hair.

The above image was uploaded by Turiya for publication at Project Avalon, and I believe Herbert has posted the pertinent essay on a thread here at The One Truth — possibly on this thread here, but I haven't checked.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), modwiz (18th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Google “Bases 8” to listen to a great interview with him. He has a bit of trouble fitting into his human suit but oh well...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was just thinking about what Chris wrote about the v finding the energy flow to earth and building faster and faster ships. I was always thinking they all went the same speed. It also appears the races have different technologies.

The v sharing technology with a core group is the greatest knowledge differential ever of all space and time. Ever. Anywhere. “Dig here.” “Drill here.” Time travel. Access to space ships.

In the 1800’s? HOLY SHIT!

Add in life extension, etc. These people own everything. Just the ability to scout out distant places is beyond an advantage. They were always 5 billion steps ahead.

Always. Centuries of work.

Chris wrote it all comes to an end in 2012. Ballsy.

3 million or so completed living on the same planet. Seems odd. They would want to prevent that at all cost. But they couldn’t?

Is the true purpose of spraying to stop integration? Block energy? Poison us at the same time? Affect our immune system while combining it with vaccines like Chris wrote?

Something has to give. The bad guys are hanging on with everything they got. This could blow at anytime. The real question is how long can they maintain there position?

How long? Indigenous people living with the Earth did it right. People need to wake up. Full soul humans can survive the Earth quickly shrinking. They would know in advance. Looks like the bad guys picked on the wrong Mom.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    When Determinism and Free Will Exist Side by Side

This is an obscure free essay (1 of about 34) written by Chris Thomas in answer to a commonly asked question:

Back To Basics By Chris Thomas

Change is upon us. The problem is that most of us are too busy fire-fighting our lives that we have difficulty sorting out just how we are changing. In order to understand ourselves, and our place within this change, we need to return to some of the basic truths of who and what we are. In this way, we will be better able to steer our way to the future.

As humans, we are used to thinking of ourselves as physical bodies with some kind of extra bit we call a soul. But this is a false impression. What we really are is a soul that is 100 million years old and our soul has build for itself many physical bodies over the course of human history. As each of our many lifetimes has ended, we have merged with our higher soul aspect to review our successes and failures in the physical life we have just ended. With that process of review completed, we then plan our next physical life.

Everyone who is alive on Earth has undergone this process many times with each successive lifetime planned to provide with new experiences as well as to re-live some of our past failures in order that we complete the lesson our soul chose to learn. In this way, each new physical life is lived as a mixture of clearing out past failures, lessons we did not learn, as well as learning from the new experiences our next life will provide us with. Nobody directs the actions our souls take – every action is chosen with full and free choice. It is how we, the
    physical body, react to our soul’s choices, as we encounter them in life, that determines how straight forwards our lives are. If we stray from our soul’s chosen path, we receive hints from our higher self in the guise of an illness – we return to our chosen path and the symptoms heal themselves.

All of the main choices we are faced with in life are chosen by our higher selves before we are re-born into our new bodies as babies. Babies and children are souls of the same age as we are, they just inhabit younger bodies until they become adults. Who our parents are, who our siblings are, the country we are born into, our way of life, our means of earning an income, who our lovers will be; all of the main aspects of our new lives are worked out before we are born.

This is something that we really have forgotten about – everything we do in life, our way of life our nationality, is all pre-determined BEFORE we are born. It is very easy to become distracted by the plight of those who live in other countries as we often compare their way of life with ours. If we consider that they have less than we in the west do, we become concerned. In doing this, we are making a judgement on the lives those others are living and who are we to make judgements in this way? The old Native American saying is something we really need to pay attention to: “before you judge someone, walk a mile in their moccasins”.

This is not to say that we should not be compassionate or that we should not care. What we should be doing is finding a balance. Having spent thirty years working with people’s health problems, there have been many times where it was very tempting to step over the line and try to take on the problems my clients were having in their lives but, I had to draw back. No matter how much I might have wanted to cross that line, the reality is that the situations that had arisen in my client’s lives were as a result of their soul’s choices and all that I could ever
    do was to help them understand the choices that they were faced with whilst doing everything I could to heal their ailments.

As we undergo this process of change, we become more and more aware of the plight of others and it becomes
    increasingly tempting to try to step in and solve their problems for them or allow the compassion we feel to
    distract us from sorting out our own problems. What we need to do is to find the correct balance.

To give an example. The farmers in India have been under huge pressures by the GM companies to only grow GM crops. The Indian government and banks increased that pressure by insisting that bank loans to buy seeds were only granted to farmers who agreed to plant GM crops. Traditional seeds (non-GM) are 10,000 times cheaper than GM seeds but, faced with bank and government pressure, Indian farmers planted GM instead of traditional crops. Consistently, the GM crops failed or produced much lower yields whilst at the same time
    requiring 300 per cent more water and huge quantities of herbicides and insecticides. Many thousands of farmers became bankrupt and committed suicide by drinking pesticides. But, by people in Europe rejecting GM products, the pressure has now come off the farmers and they are able to re-plant using their traditional seeds. This is where balance lies; by rejecting to buy GM products, we in the west have helped to save the lives of Indian farmers and improve their lives immeasurably.

This is compassion in action. We are not physically able to step in and alter the lives of these farmers, no matter how much we might want to, but, by forcing the GM companies to cut back on their crops, lives have been saved and livelihoods saved.

We need to remember to think before we act.

© Chris Thomas 2011

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th September 2018), Elen (19th September 2018), Ntonyo (18th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I like to look for clues to what is going on. For us to get where Chris writes we are going is going to require a lot. I keep trying to think it through because nobody can do it for me.

A majic wand isn’t likely. Hard sacrifices is more likely.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris’s essay Herbert posted is a good example of treating the symptom and not the problem. This is not an obscure philosophy.

Taking pain pills to mask an ailment requiring treatment. Voting for politicians when you don’t know their name or anything about them. We could supply endless examples but why not boil it down?

We are talking about boycotting. And what is boycotting?

It’s a choice. Something Chris wrote a lot about. Choose not to go to church and organized religion would no longer have its power/control. Choose to have a garden instead of buying canned vegetables or ones sprayed with whatever and stores would sell more organic. Choose to learn truth on your own and scrubbed history books are worthless.

It’s all a choice. We are under do much mind control it is difficult to treat the problem. Religion tells billions they absolutely cannot do it themselves and someone has done it for them.

And they believe it, live it, share it and will die for it. No finer example of mind control exists to this extent in all space and time. The truth is nobody can do it for you even if they wanted too.

Nobody. You have to do it yourself. Now go try to tell them that...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Ellen for trying to keep this thread going...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st September 2018), Elen (21st September 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Thx Ellen for trying to keep this thread going...
    I think you're doing a much better job of it than me, Orbs.

It’s all a choice. We are under do much mind control it is difficult to treat the problem. Religion tells billions they absolutely cannot do it themselves and someone has done it for them.

And they believe it, live it, share it and will die for it. No finer example of mind control exists to this extent in all space and time. The truth is nobody can do it for you even if they wanted too.

Nobody. You have to do it yourself. Now go try to tell them that...
    There's a lot being said, right there! A fine line between doing nothing, but then again doing lots and lots.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st September 2018), Dreamtimer (21st September 2018), Orbs (22nd September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Herbert, well done. Some how those words flowed out. I hope we can all move this thread forward together.

I sincerely mean that...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd September 2018), Ntonyo (24th September 2018)