Page 98 of 258 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1amy_c_nde_4720.html - Amy Call's Near-Death Experience as a document - thanks Ixy

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Y3WnsaejA
    - in video form [handkerchief advised] - thanks Herb

I think one of the most valuable things Amy Call [Hear Me Call...?] brought back from her NDE was the reminder that this here sub-human experience, however painful and difficult it is sometimes, is also hugely valuable and worthwhile, since apparently we can only learn/change when in the body.

Both the Gnostics and the more traditional Abrahamic cults are rather snotty about the body, and earthly life in general; this attitude permeated the whole Age of Pisces, and has still not quite gone away. [Liz Greene observed that the Piscean "generally seems to feel that the world is a pretty awful place and can they please go home soon."]

The Buddhists, however, while equally snotty about 'mere' physicality, at least have the decency to admit that it's only in the human realm that liberation can be attained.

We did this, and we're still doing this, for a reason; this plunge into extreme separation and physical incarnation was not an aberration or a punishment, it was a necessity, a very fruitful experiment, freely agreed to for our Soul growth and species survival.

Even if the Earth now decided not to renew our sub-human templates [in their current form?], or the conditions for human incarnation as we currently know it could no longer be met, I suspect She would have something even more wonderful in store for us.

Since we are all [mostly] still not dead, five years after the non-negotiable end of the Human Plan, I begin to think that it must have worked.

When we see elite war criminals in handcuffs and orange suits on TV, I'll begin to know that it must have worked.
    Last edited by Elen, 4th January 2018 at 14:43. Reason: embedding video

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (16th January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Greenbarry (7th January 2018), Herbert (4th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Often enough, after doing Giveaway, a nap becomes a requirement, I find; perhaps it's the glass of wine...and/or perhaps it's bringing the news back home.

One of the most telling proofs of its efficacy, for me, is the ongoing improvement in the physical environment I create around the home; yes, I'm wanting it more clean, spacious and orderly, but also more beautiful and comfortable.

My inner 5-year-old slum kid is loving it to bits, after making all the chaos, clutter, dust and dirt in the first place. Huh!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Re: Trump's recent [apparent/who knows?] support for MonSatan;

I know ChrisT [yes, I like that too, Fred, and CT has sacrificed much more than both of us put together] is very worried about GM killing all life on Earth...someone should tweet Trump back with a no-no message and a link, maybe...?

The last thing our previous Tory Prime Minister did in office was to give carte blanche to the Fracking and GMO companies to rape the whole UK. Thank you David Cameron, you overprivileged sleaze...

Well, we can work harder, do more Giveaway and chakra balancing, refuse to despair despite all the convincing evidence, stop letting 'the news'/'the media' fuck with our heads, intend [Will] that all this shit fall flat on its face...or we can sit and cry.

Also, "Flu" is rampant in the UK atm...targeting the old and unproductive; oh yes, and eeeasing the pensions burden on the State in the process, ofc...what do you mean, it's a policy? How dare you suggest such a thing! Are you a Conspiracy Theorist?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th January 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    This Sky Fans thing gets more interesting...most folks are so conditioned to see all 'weather' as Fate, or 'Act of God', that the mere idea that asking for imaginary Sky Fans to remove the grey piezo-electric filth of our skies might have a visible, concrete effect seems outrageous, irrational...crazy even.

I'm still not sure that the 2-hour-to-2-day lag I notice between asking my higher self and the Creator to turn on Sky Fans, and the [however temporary] returning of the blessed clear blue skies, isn't just the objective behaviours of 'the weather'...but I don't care that much either, as long as we do actually get some non-depressing sky. I also definitely notice that the filth is redoubled after each success...at least for now.

Presumably, if more folks abandoned the notion that they are poor, hapless victims of 'the weather', those who are manipulating it with low-F radio waves might not have it all their own way...?
    Last edited by DMt., 25th January 2018 at 20:10. Reason: Consistent capitalisation

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th January 2018), Herbert (25th January 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    How we have been kept from our true potential and what we can do about it. Begins about 11 minutes in.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (31st January 2018), Dreamtimer (26th January 2018), Elen (27th January 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Anybody here do dowsing?

I recently asked my pendulum what the current human population of Earth is; it takes a while, because you can only have yes/no/null answers, but I got it to 'around 2.4 billion'.

Then I asked what the number of fully soul-integrated humans currently is, and got the number to 'around 15 million'...that's ten times the number Chris T originally quoted from the Akashic of 1.5 million, back in 2011 or so.

I've already had one private confirmation of this wonderful result, and would welcome [sincere] responses from any other dowsers.

PS all humans can dowse [if they can get out of their own way].

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st February 2018), Herbert (1st February 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Giveaways are getting more, not less, intense as I churn through them, sometimes at 3-4 a day...I knew, from therapy, that there is a necessary and authentic [as opposed to unnecessary and neurotic] suffering involved in dealing with one's core issues, so I was ready, I thought.

Well, just about ready!...now, I can only hope that this stuff is my Higher Self clearing the impediments to integration, rather than just showing me exactly how I'm too screwed up to attain it.

Also, four sessions, at 1 decent glass of orgo red each, is a whole bottle...that can't be right, shurely? Might have to leave that part out...[or get a smaller glass].
    Last edited by DMt., 2nd February 2018 at 21:43. Reason: paragraphing etc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd February 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    As someone who was always a bit sniffy and cynical about the Bach Flower remedies, it was interesting to read, in one of the healing books, a hearty endorsement of them by Chris & Di [for symptomatic relief, and identification of causes, that is, not as a substitute for dealing with issues].

Over this recent and uncommon Full Moon, which fell on the most sensitive and vulnerable part of my chart, their usefulness was clearly demonstrated to me, for the umpteenth time, in the most personal way; and if anyone reading this is having emotional pain [perish the thought!] I would urge them to investigate Bach Flower remedies, and have at least the 'Rescue remedy' on hand.

Long before I came across Chris' work I had understood that what Wilhelm Reich called 'the emotional plague' was the primary obstacle to our spiritual growth, individually and collectively; that emotional illness was so commonplace as not to even be recognised as such, to be 'normal'...but with two simple, inexpensive tools, the Giveaway and Bach Flower remedies, I now think anyone can climb out of the hole.

That will be $500 ex tax each, thank you so much.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Herbert (6th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    interesting video.. seems this one got it going in the right direction.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Herbert (6th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Loved that video Mr. Green! Thanks for sharing

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Greenbarry (7th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Me too. ()

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Greenbarry (7th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i liked the part when she explained the giveaway.. in around about sense.. same thing CT talks about. i liked how she put having a party and getting rid of the sleepers and cleaning up the cans and butts. but even as things appear clean there still may be some under the couch or in the corner. the one thing she did not do was give an example on just how to clean. which in all else was great. such a pretty face to get it out there and she probably doesnt even know about CT. imagine that! Everyone..
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 6th February 2018 at 20:03.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    i liked the part when she explained the giveaway.. in around about sense.. same thing CT talks about. i liked how she put having a party and getting rid of the sleepers and cleaning up the cans and butts. but even as things appear clean there still may be some under the couch or in the corner. the one thing she did not do was give an example on just how to clean. which in all else was great. such a pretty face to get it out there and she probably doesnt even know about CT. imagine that! Everyone..
    Yeah, and I loved what she said what happened to her when she had worked on opening her heart, and the fact that we all "connected".

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (7th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would like to post here what really gave me a jolt a year or so ago maybe, and that is what CT wrote in his PDF titled "The 5th Dimension." Maybe for others this does not seem pertinent, I don't know, but it is never far from my thoughts and enlivens my motivation. CT makes clear that there is no longer a question of the Velon trying to get the Earth for themselves as they have been rejected by The Earth, most of humanity, all Guardians and other beings in the Universe. There is no chance of the Velon obtaining the Earth for themselves and they are not trying to do so. CT states that according to their philosophy, if they can't have it, they cannot abide anyone else having it and so their efforts now are directed at destroying humans, the Earth, and the whole solar system. Regardless of anything else, they are like pathetic, but still dangerous, semi-physical "kamikaze;" maybe they can't win in the end, but they are going to cause all the damage they can as long as they can. Their continued orchestration of planetary devastation is unabated for the most part as far as I can see. The conclusion from that PDF is worth reading again:

Conclusion
    The race that is behind all of these
    channeled messages that are trying to
    make us believe that raising ourselves
    and the Earth to a “5th Dimension”, is a good
    thing, have their own agenda.

That agenda is not beneficial to us, to the
    Earth or to the solar system as a whole.
    The Earth has made it very clear that She
    wants nothing to do with this race and has
    denied them access to our solar system.
    The only reason why this race wants to be
    here is to take over the Earth and remove
    humans and all other life.

This race sees themselves as “God’s Chosen
    People” and that they should be living on
    “God’s Chosen Planet”. In other words, they
    believe that they should be living on Earth
    and not humans.

This is the reason for all of the channeled
    Earth their own and so have tried to make us
    believe that they are helping us.

But
    The Earth has rejected them, as have the vast
    majority of people and this rejection does not
    sit well with this race. After all, they see
    themselves as “God’s Chosen People” and so
    should be allowed to live wherever they
    choose and act in any way in which they
    choose.

To be rejected is not something that their
    egos can permit.

If we look further afield, we find that not
    only have the majority of humans rejected
    this race, the Earth has rejected this race but
    the other semi-physical races have also
    rejected this race.
    In other words: Nobody with this Universe
    wants this race to exist as their actions have
    shown that they have no respect or interest in
    any other form of life. They destroyed all life
    on their original home planet and their
    intention in coming to Earth was to remove
    all of the life on the planet and take it for
    their own.

Within the philosophy of this race is the
    belief that if they cannot have something
    then nobody else can. They will destroy
    rather than see some other form of life living
    where they think they should be living.

This is why there are all of these channeled
    messages telling us that we must open
    “portals” through our solar system.
    This is why they keep telling us that we need
    to “Ascend to the 5th Dimension”.

It is in order to destroy us.
    It is in order to destroy the Earth.
    It is in order to destroy the solar system.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donsan For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd February 2018), Elen (21st February 2018), Herbert (21st February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Donsan, I have not read that in so long I almost can't believe Chris wrote that. I forgot the wanted to do that much harm. Thx for the reminder.

I imagine the v are still at it. Months ago Herbert posted a warning of sorts from Chris. I am unaware of anything since.

Booms everywhere. Alleged "meteors." Alleged F16s. The Trumpet completely ignoring spraying. Actors at shootings. Seems like a secret war that is not so secret is raging while the distractions on TV escalate.

Drama. Trauma. Fear. Wash. Rinse . Repeat.

Hope Chris is doing well...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (24th February 2018), Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd March 2018), Elen (24th February 2018)