Page 96 of 258 FirstFirst ... 468693949596979899106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    With respect, Anastasia, I think you came out to defend CT because I was discussing Jiddu Krishnamurti. You say CT is not a guru when I don't feel I implied that he is/was. I hope you understand me here.

You say it is your belief ...

I know that we either know or we don't know...the end...of all doubt.
    Last edited by Kathy, 4th December 2017 at 01:13.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (4th December 2017), Aragorn (4th December 2017), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Elen (4th December 2017), modwiz (4th December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    With respect, Anastasia, I think you came out to defend CT because I was discussing Jiddu Krishnamurti. You say CT is not a guru when I don't feel I implied that he is/was. I hope you understand me here.

You say it is your belief ...

I know that we either know or we don't know...the end...of all doubt.
    Not really defending CT...more like defending those of us who resonate with his work and making a point. Authors have followers if people resonate with their work. You could say I am a follower of The Ringing Cedars series since they resonated with me too. There are other authors I follow too. I have been known to travel many hours to see my favorite musician who I follow. I really don't claim to know anything. I am more into feeling...what resonates. I am sorry I felt you implied CT was a guru. Sometimes I get it wrong.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Anistasia, creativity and critical thinking did get assaulted.

Hopefully we can rise above it.
    Right on Orbs!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donsan (5th December 2017), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Elen (4th December 2017), Herbert (4th December 2017), Kathy (4th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Thank you, Anastasia, that was very gracious of you, and I appreciate it very much.

I would like to discuss the concept of belief. I do attempt to give up the use of the word in my vocabulary and sometimes fail.

We are all perfect even though we sometimes get it wrong.
    Thought and feeling work closely together. Thought sometimes identities feeling as real when it is not. For instance, I know that jealousy is a thought-induced feeling, and there are many thought-induced feelings.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2017), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Elen (4th December 2017), Herbert (4th December 2017), modwiz (4th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    That jealousy thingy is brutal. I don't miss that one...

The super moon was visible for a while before sunrise. Spraying made it blurry when it got dark. Chemmoon.

Driving home last night there was concentric radius visible. That was a new one to me. It is sad how so few people see it. Mind control is potent stuff.

Back to sleep for another 1/2 hour... ugh!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Elen (4th December 2017), Kathy (4th December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    That jealousy thingy is brutal. I don't miss that one...

The super moon was visible for a while before sunrise. Spraying made it blurry when it got dark. Chemmoon.

Driving home last night there was concentric radius visible. That was a new one to me. It is sad how so few people see it. Mind control is potent stuff.

Back to sleep for another 1/2 hour... ugh!
    Twice now, when I've gone outside at sunset [to drink some safe/r light, reinforce my connection with Earth/Sun/Galaxy/Creator, and to ask for help, blessing, protection and guidance, for all who desire it], I've been assailed by doubt and snide thoughts [who do you think you are-this is bullshit-what are you trying to do etc etc]; and then turned around to see a full rainbow, blazing in the sky behind me. Twice. I can take a hint.

The second time, it was a full double rainbow, blazing against a filthy grey sky; I'd almost finished goggling at it, and was ready to go back indoors, when a neighbour got home from work, got out of his car, and trudged towards me, looking at the ground...I called out, "You don't see many of those, eh?"

He glanced up, unimpressed, and replied, "That's what we get instead of sunshine these days, yeah."

Oooch.

Get all the sleep you can, Orbsy, that's apparently when we [temporarily] rejoin the other 75%, after all.

Nazi [or was it Bolshevik? Is there even a difference?] "medical research" tells us that, if you can stop someone sleeping for a full week [it's very difficult, you have to have three-shift monitoring, an ElectroEncephaloGram, and variable shock-administration electrodes], they die.

Nicht scheiss, mein Fuhrer! Wow!
    Last edited by DMt., 4th December 2017 at 16:45. Reason: speling &c

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (5th December 2017), Dreamtimer (7th December 2017), Kathy (5th December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Damn.
    Last edited by DMt., 4th December 2017 at 16:52. Reason: doubling

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th December 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Apologies to everyone, and most especially Kathy. This is corn harvest season and now that the frost has done its drying job, the harvest begins in earnest before the snow flies. I am sorry I neglected to mention the following before I left the thread. In reading over the comments now I realise it was a misunderstanding caused by my omission.

I want to first note that I asked Kathy to share with us her understanding of K. It is a valuable addition to this thread in no small part because his views confirm much of what I have understood in talking to C.T. Each lifetime of experience involves creating a body/personality/ego to gain knowledge (Karma), and each lifetime is gently and sometimes not so gently directed or nudged by our H.S. No one outside of you can do it for you. So there are no Gurus. You can lead a sub-human to the trough of knowledge but only he can choose to drink. Most people are unaware of their H.S. presence in their lives because it is usually at the subconscious level but on occasion it is more and more becoming blatantly obvious. Quite often after the fact but sometimes , as we awaken, it is recognized by us as a test that we can use to make a choice that will end the circular repetitive mistakes.

I welcome anything Kathy can share with us regarding K.'s information because it allows us to interpret it into our own personal understanding in a rapidly changing world of experiences. In my opinion, C.T.'s information from the Akashic and K's info from his H.S. are highly compatible.

This can only add to our collective energies.

In 1996 I could feel in my body new energies entering the Earth's atmosphere but not until I read Chris Thomas' books in 2010 did I know how to label that feeling. He explained information derived from the Akashic, that Earth was moving through a high energy area of space at this time. The Human Plan was first planned 20,000 years ago by the Earth to be completed when we entered this area of space, taking advantage of these consciousness expanding energies. It began 7,000 years ago when we separated our souls into a Higher and Lower Self. Also in 1996 a new and highly charged Ley Line Grid was being mapped out for the Earth in anticipation of her physically expanding in line with humanity's expanding consciousness (electromagnetic field). These new energies bring in 50 Million new higher frequency dimensions to help us rise above the dense lower frequencies we have been dealing with. As a consequence our bodies become much lighter and our energy flow is becoming more fluid. Our physical bodies are changing back to the template we created on Atlantis where we possess many more natural abilities. Animals are changing too, you need only look around you.

As C.T. explains, it will be as if a great weight has been lifted from our shoulders. Our "junk" DNA strands will be activated to remember our past lives. The brain only holds about 3 months of memory from this lifetime, the rest is stored in our DNA of every cell.

These new higher frequency energies mean we are living in a different environment, it also means we are not the same people we were prior to 1996. Our bodies would seem to glow to those persons we were before the 1990's. So when K. was sharing what he had learned through his Higher Self he was indeed an enlightened individual. But now we are all becoming enlightened individuals as we work through our physical inner cleansing and clearing of stuck energy. There is much that could be said about this but the point is that since 2012 this change is accelerating. Eventually it will accelerate exponentially as more and more people respond to our individual changes and the collective changes.

The changes many of us have felt through our bodies are now being recognized by Russian scientists and astronomers. Throughout the Solar system, every planet, and most especially the Sun, and the Earth are experiencing an expanded electromagnetic field (consciousness). Our Moon now has an atmosphere. Here is the article:

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...m-is.html#more

Russian Scientist Says the Solar System Is Moving into a New Energy "Zone" That Is Transforming the Magnetic Fields of the Planets.

by Art Rosenblum, December 1st, 2017

This is the Russian perspective on earth changes. Hard facts that are going unreported in America. The atmospheres of the planets are changing. Dr. Dmitriev's work shows that the planets themselves are changing. They are undergoing changes in their atmospheres.

For example the Martian atmosphere is getting sizably thicker than it was before. The Mars observer probe in 1997 lost one of its mirrors, which caused it to crash, because the atmosphere was about twice as dense as they calculated, and basically the wind on that little mirror was so high that it blew it right off the device.

Earth's moon is growing an atmosphere.

Also, the moon is growing an atmosphere that's made up of a compound Dmitriev refers to as ''Natrium.'' Dmitriev says that, around the moon, there is this 6,000- kilometre- deep layer of Natrium that wasn't there before.

And we're having this kind of change in Earth's atmosphere in the upper levels, where HO gas is forming that wasn't there before; it simply did not exist in the quantity that it does now. It's not related to global warming and it's not related to CFCs or fluorocarbon emissions or any of that stuff. It's just showing up.

Magnetic fields and brightness of the planets are changing.

The planets are experiencing sizable changes in their overall brightness. Venus, for example, is showing us marked increases in its overall brightness. Jupiter has gotten to have such a high energetic charge that there is actually a visible tube of ionising radiation that's formed between its moon, Io. You can actually see the luminous energy tube in photographs that have been taken more recently.

And the planets are having a change in their fields. The magnetic fields are becoming stronger. Jupiter's magnetic field has more than doubled. Uranus's magnetic field is changing. Neptune's magnetic field is increasing. These planets are becoming brighter. Their magnetic field strength is getting higher. Their atmospheric qualities are changing.

Uranus and Neptune appear to have had recent pole shifts. When the Voyager 2 space probe flew past Uranus and Neptune, the apparent north and south magnetic poles were sizably offset from where the rotational pole was. In one case, it was 50 degrees off, and in the other case the difference was around 40 degrees, both of which are pretty big changes.

The overall changes could essentially be broken down into three categories: Energy field changes, luminosity changes, and atmospheric changes.

Overall volcanic activity has increased 500 percent since 1975

On the Earth, we're seeing the changes even more completely. For example, Michael Mandeville has done research that has shown that the overall volcanic activity on the Earth since 1875 has increased by roughly 500 percent. The overall earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent just since 1973.

Natural disasters increased 410 percent between 1963 and 1993

Dr. Dmitriev did a very elaborate calculation of natural disasters. He showed that if you compare the years 1963 through 1993, the overall amount of natural disasters of all different kinds - whether you are talking hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, you name it - have increased by 410 percent.

The Sun's magnetic field has increased by 230 percent since 1901

There's a study by Dr. Mike Lockwood from Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories in California, who has been investigating the Sun. He has discovered that since 1901, the overall magnetic field of the Sun has become 230 percent stronger than it was before.

More than just Earth Changes

So, all in all, what we're seeing is a lot more than just what they call Earth Changes. Some people get into the idea that there is an interaction between the Earth and the Sun that's going on here.

Very, very few people are aware of the work that is being done in the Russian National Academy of Sciences in Siberia, specifically in Novosibirsk, where they are doing this research. They've come to the conclusion that the only possible thing that could be causing this energetic change all throughout the Solar System is that we are moving into an area of energy that is different - that is higher.

The basic structure of the Heliosphere (courtesy of NASA)

The glowing plasma at the leading edge of our Solar System has recently increased 1000 percent

Now, check this out. The Sun itself has a magnetic field, of course, and that magnetic field creates an egg around the Solar System, which is known as the heliosphere. The heliosphere is shaped like a teardrop, with the long and thin end of the drop pointing in the opposite direction from the direction that we're travelling. It's just like a comet, where the tail is always pointing away from the Sun.

The Russians have looked at the leading edge of this heliosphere, and they have observed glowing, excited plasma energy there. This plasma energy used to be 10 astronomical units deep (an astronomical unit is the distance from the Earth to the Sun, 93,000,000 miles). So ten astronomical units represents the normal thickness of this glowing energy that we used to see at the front end of the Solar System.

Today, that glowing plasma has gone to 100 astronomical units deep. Although Dmitriev's paper does not give an exact timeline, we can assume that this increase happened in the same 1963 to 1993 period as the increase he found in natural disasters. Whenever it happened, that's a 1,000 percent increase in the overall brightness of the energy at the front end of the Solar System.

And this means that the Solar System itself is moving into an area where the energy is more highly charged. That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, which is called the Ecliptic.

This in turn is saturating interplanetary space, which causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets.

And this is conscious energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports. The harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That's the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs of time.

All this is happening all at the same time, and it's all working up to a crescendo where there is going to be a sudden shift.

In other words, we will get to the point where we are so far into the new level of energy that there will be a sudden expansion of the basic harmonic wavelengths that the Sun emits as it radiates energy out of itself. This increase in energy emission will change the basic nature of all matter in the Solar System. The planets are pushed slightly farther away from the Sun and the atoms and molecules that make them up actually expand in terms of their physical size.

Peace and love,
    Art Rosenblum
    Aquarian Research Foundation
    5620 Morton St., Philadelphia, PA 19144.
    Web: http://www.ic.org/aq
    Last edited by Herbert, 5th December 2017 at 18:41. Reason: you double-posted in a single post

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (5th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), Greenbarry (7th December 2017), jcocks (5th December 2017), Kathy (5th December 2017), modwiz (4th December 2017), Ntonyo (4th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote an essay or two about the Mayan sixth sun etc.

The planets and the sun are pals. Energy flows from the sun to the planets and back. It flows into the North Pole clockwise. I think it gravitates. It flows through the Earth and radiates out the South Pole counter clockwise.

This is why a toilet flushing in the northern hemisphere spins clockwise and in the Southern Hemisphere spins counterclockwise. I'm still sleeping so I could be wrong...

These space probes thingies are bogus. We have ships that can travel wherever. There is no need to send a probe of pinball machine parts anywhere that a ship can reac in minutes. I don't believe one word NASA reports.

Our DNA expanding etc. is great. Blah blah blah. We still have to choose if we want the "hard way" or not and the apathy mind control is winning.

Oh well. We typed a lot... (rolls eyes)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th December 2017), Kathy (5th December 2017), modwiz (6th December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hopefully we did lots of emo-crap clearing, too...?

Cynicism is always an inviting defense against feeling, if that's what we want.

Unfortunately it only leads to more and more cynicism, and less and less feeling, and it ends in a dark, bitter place that makes a futile death look like a welcome relief.
    Last edited by DMt., 6th December 2017 at 07:39. Reason: addendum-ing

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (10th December 2017), Herbert (6th December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017), modwiz (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think Herbert posted some source information Chris used regarding the Sun.

It's hard to say where we all stand regarding the change in energy. I feel some of the change and have had a few things happen. Mainly truth stuff. No biggie.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    3am surfing and reptilian videos pop up. Apparently they are on every street corner. Everyone is shape shifting.

Chris wrote a lot about energy. The taking human form thingy is bizarre.

I do not believe people like Icke. Semi physical beings cannot mate with humans. They don't mate at all. There are no bloodlines other than inbreeding. IMO

This segway's into the American flag. I have never heard a good explanation of what it stands for. Any clues?

Maybe the original 13 pentagrams in circle is really the eye of Horus? Round to throw us off?
    Last edited by Orbs, 7th December 2017 at 14:07.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Kathy (7th December 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Google search for "Write down and burn"

As I have said before, this give away thing has been around for many many many years, even centuries.. though not called, a give away. Unless ChrisT homas influenced all these people including the Catholic Church (eek).

Thanks Nothing for raising this topic because it allows me to explain the vast difference in understanding between those who have read the Chris Thomas books on human history and those who have only a superficial view of reality.

His books, which quote the Akashic information, cover many, many subjects and anomalies, in depth. Subjects in our history that science has not even begun to comprehend or analyze.

So just one of those many, many subjects is the Giveaway.

Yes it has been around for many years in different forms involving writing and burning, BUT WHO has ever explained WHY OR HOW it works so effectively to clear internal emotional energy blocks apart from common knowledge that fire is cleansing?

Chris Thomas was able to add energy to the effects of the Giveaway by couching the Giveaway in the true history of HOW we created symbols, alphabets and language about 13,000 years ago in several different locations around the planet. The WHY of it was of course because we realised we were losing our ability to telepathically communicate in these densely compressed dimensions of physical reality. Our souls were losing their ability to remember a long list of our higher natural psychic functions. Read the books if you want to know what they are.

Synthesis Chapter 10 Language and writing by Chris Thomas
    "As we continued our slow loss of psychic functions, we gradually also lost the ability to carve and read these kinds of hieroglyphs and so about 12,000 years ago, we began to develop a more written form of language.

This first “root” written language was based on the electrical impulses that flow up and down the spine and looked more like a modern “bar code” than writing. However, the first written form is the basis for all other written forms of language especially Cunieform, Ogham and Runes.

Along with the need to develop writing came the need to develop spoken language.

Psychic communication allows you to directly transfer information to another person – not only meaning but sensory information is transferred as well. As we lost our ability to communicate in this way, we developed a spoken language to be able to fulfill some of these lost functions.

There was a single spoken language developed originally but, as each of the 6 groups became more isolated, they developed their own regional variations.

The need to develop language, both spoken and written, reflected how far we had fallen from our origins. In just 8,000 years we had gone from fully psychic beings to ones who had lost many of the original psychic capabilities and our life expectancy had dropped from an average of 1500 years to an average of 500 years.

But life on Earth was still such an amazing adventure that we hardly noticed the loss."

By knowing our true history in this instance, we are able to bring far more energy of truth in our history to understanding the process that allows the Giveaway to clear our bodies of unwanted negative emotional blocks. It works faster and better for us because we have learned the true history of who we really are and how we created symbols. It was not just rote memory.

We knew at the time that when we communicated through telepathy it was a combination of specific thoughts and feelings transferred instantaneously so that there was never any doubt or misunderstanding as to our intentions. This is very important. Over time our meanings intended to be transmitted through words have degraded to the point where we all realise “less is more” meaning it takes a great deal of long-winded explanation to ensure no one gets the wrong idea about what we are saying. Given human imagination, each person hearing our words may take a different meaning from them if we write less.

But in the beginning when we invented alphabetical symbols we were very careful to equate each symbol or word to a specific organic FEELING within the body that we all could cognate. There is far more to a feeling than most people today can realise. Feelings are multidimensional whereas thoughts are more restrictive; basically the difference between the mind and the brain. Feelings are instantaneous and pervasive throughout the cells of the body whereas thoughts are confined to the brain cells. When Einstein first realised his theories he first felt the energy moving through his body. His task was to focus on that feeling energy and move it to the right brain of words so that it could be translated into thoughts that he could comprehend through words. From there the mathematical equations could be written as the last step in his relativity theories.

So when we write something we send a message up the arm through our nerve impulses to the central nervous system and from their to every cell in our body. This memory is stored in our cells in the same way DNA is stored. In fact it is stored in our DNA. The brain contains only 3 months of memory. After that our memories are stored in our DNA. People reinforce negativity through repeating or reading negative words like “I Can’t” or “I’m afraid that won’t work” or saying and writing self denigrating so-called humour. In doing so they hurt themselves and erode self worth. This practice embeds emotional blocks in the body and our energy ceases to flow freely leading to disease which is chakra related to specific organs.

This is the clue to what you should write and burn based on the disease related to a blocked emotion. Chris Thomas, as a healer for over 30 years has written 3 books on which disease relates to which blocked emotion.

You don’t read back the Giveaway because it would only serve to reinforce the blockage. Writing negative messages on a forum has the same effect of reinforcement. It is not good for you or the people who read it.

In summary C.T. has repeated several things we have long known about but he gives the background of how they came about in human history. The knowledge he shares energizes us by appealing to our need for truth. His books provide a regenerative aspect to our bodies through recognizing truth we had forgotten.

- 13 is a power number in this universe. The “Cabal” have known this for a long time thanks to the Velon (Annunaki/Hathor) influence through the Illuminati. They used their influence to make us fear the creative aspect of that number 13 which is the clockwise vortex atomic force. [In essence 13 represents love] and is reinforced throughout this universe.

- Another example is how WE built the Great Pyramid, how we engineered it, how it worked, and why we built it. This video explains the engineering which I doubt most people here are even aware of.

A Fascinating video on the engineering behind the Great Pyramid:

The stones in the Great Pyramid are far from being uniform. Although the pyramid appears to be built as 4 sides, it is in fact built as 8 sides. The 8 sides can only be seen on one day of the year, the summer solstice when light and shadow make the 8 sides visible to the naked eye. Because the stones are far from being uniform yet fit together perfectly, it is like an extreme jigsaw puzzle where each of the 4 sides contain 2 sides that are mirror images of each other. This makes the pyramid even more resistant to earth quakes.

As the Akashic explains, the stones were cut to precision using psychic means and in the same way lifted into place and see-sawed back and forth to make a tight fit (hence the false appearance of mortar between the stones). [It is highly likely that each stone was asked where it chose to be placed within the pyramid, which would add to the structures stability, beauty and appeal when completed.]

There is No Continuity to Human Evolution

Last edited by Herbert, 14th December 2017 at 19:14.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (10th December 2017), Ntonyo (7th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    True history was important to me. Very important. It is a big reason I bought Chris's books. If you don't know where you have been how can you navigate to where you need/want to go?

You can't.

I don't know where else to find our true history other than myself. Unfortunately I'm not gifted and I have to rely on my soul to let me know if what I am reading is true. Sadly, almost everything I read is not true to me.

Some of Ed Chiarini's work is true to me. Rich psycho's disguised themselves to stay in power. Of course that is true.

Chris's Planet Earth book is a blast to read.

Back to sleep...

I forgot to add Les Brown. He was a hero. Find his video on crystals and pyramids. It is a must see. It is priceless.
    Last edited by Orbs, 8th December 2017 at 08:24.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th December 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APvlD4-_uWw

Les Brown. This will change your life.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 9th December 2017 at 08:49. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Herbert (9th December 2017), Ntonyo (9th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Herbert and Ntonyo. I hope you watch it carefully. It maps to Chris's work.

Love the Les. He's a hero.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (15th December 2017)