Page 91 of 258 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Yes, absolutely.

Yes, absolutely 100% I agree again! Does this also include Chris Thomas per chance?

Hey, had to ask...
    You will be surprised but nobody is an exception of this rule. If You would read any of His books You will find out that He always says things like listen to Your HS or Thyself while before My awaking process has started I was only focused on searching for opinions of other People totally ignoring that We are all the same but different at the same time. So We should go inside and let Our inner light to shine with its unique colors.

I wholeheartly admire His work, but I don't see it as any kind of stiff religious knowledge. In other words I am not talking about CT being totally right or totally wrong, I see Him as an example how listening to Your inner core can lead You into getting any answers to whatever questions...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Herbert (9th November 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    There are many great examples of how People, who act according their intuition (many of those don't know much about any kind of alternative guru), are changing the reality. I think Ronald Bernard one of the primal example of this attitude. It litteraly means that the only way We can really make a difference in this world is to follow Our inner core ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Herbert (9th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Ntonyo, we HAVE to do it ourselves so I really do agree. Arguably the most core message from Chris. Arguably the biggest reason he ain't lying.

I almost recall the first time I heard him speak of this. I know of nothing he wrote, spoke etc. where he did not speak of this. Maybe it is not in the essay Timelines but who cares. The point is it is brutal truth. It is subtle yet crashes barriers such as religion like a wrecking ball.

Religion is based on you CANNOT do it yourself. I have posted this is arguably the most cruel thing you can do to a child. It was done to me. My parents were under mind control as are billions.

I am asked when I spew sometimes if I am under mind control. Tuff question if you ask me. I want to say no. That I broke it. To a large degree I did. However, I am an idiot and live with mind controlled zombies surrounding me daily so I must still be under some mind control.

Sorry to admit it. I can remember the Oscar Meyer wiener commercials etc. That is programming. It is hard to shake it all. They got us. Ha ha ha

Chris's work helped me break a lot of the mind control with truth. Truth is the cure. I suppose it doesn't matter where you get truth from because it will cure you. Chris says the best source of truth is your own soul. That's the most truthful thing I have ever heard in my life...
    Last edited by Orbs, 9th November 2017 at 06:42.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2017), Chester (19th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Herbert (9th November 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Ntonyo, we HAVE to do it ourselves so I really do agree. Arguably the most core message from Chris. Arguably the biggest reason he ain't lying.

I almost recall the first time I heard him speak of this. I know of nothing he wrote, spoke etc. where he did not speak of this. Maybe it is not in the essay Timelines but who cares. The point is it is brutal truth. It is subtle yet crashes barriers such as religion like a wrecking ball.

Religion is based on you CANNOT do it yourself. I have posted this is arguably the most cruel thing you can do to a child. It was done to me. My parents were under mind control as are billions.

I am asked when I spew sometimes if I am under mind control. Tuff question if you ask me. I want to say no. That I broke it. To a large degree I did. However, I am an idiot and live with mind controlled zombies surrounding me daily so I must still be under some mind control.

Sorry to admit it. I can remember the Oscar Meyer wiener commercials etc. That is programming. It is hard to shake it all. They got us. Ha ha ha

Chris's work helped me break a lot of the mind control with truth. Truth is the cure. I suppose it doesn't matter where you get truth from because it will cure you. Chris says the best source of truth is your own soul. That's the most truthful thing I have ever heard in my life...
    Thank You for that. That's what I meant talking about Folks like Drake or Cobra, or many others. Essentially, most of Them are like - We need to wait until something like mass arrests of cabal, or rebelion within black ops instigated by good black ops, or for aliens to come etc. this wait pattern is one of the main indicator of the good old Biblical trap where We are as Humanity are no more but dust within whole of creation. In fact things are quite different.

That is why I admire work of those People like CT whos main message is "Don't listen to Me listen to Yourself that is the only way out of this s* unlike others who just keep using old techniques telling any kind of bs they are able to imagine to gain attention with ultimate aim for feeding their ego and belly...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Greenbarry (10th November 2017), Herbert (9th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    I did not use a flawed example. We all grow and change, all that is except the narrow-minded bigots of the world - rest assured no one on this forum included in that generalization.

Inelia should not be assumed guilty by association. We all make mistakes and just because you are psychic does not mean you can't be fooled. Her higher self interceded and she split with B.R. is how I see it. She makes some excellent points in her newsletter which I subscribe to and I do not recommend paying for her courses unless you feel a need. I personally do not but I do appreciate her wisdom interspersed with some things I do not necessarily agree with. In other words I do not hold B.R. against her and admire people who learn from their mistakes.

This is where learning intuitive discernment is most important. I do not shy away from people who have made mistakes in the past, on the contrary I am quite capable of picking out the jewels thanks to having learned from C.T. and through use of the Giveaway. Truth is something you learn to recognize.

If you shun someone just because they made a mistake in the past, you are missing out and sheltering yourself from broadening your mind and perspective. I still read George Kavassilas too even though I know he has Velon influences and was under black ops mind control much of his life..

Exclusivity precludes learning discernment.
    Well Herbert, much though I admire the compassion and discernment you show here, twenty-odd years of trying to filter 1% useful info out of 99% clever crap has left my patience worn very thin indeed. That's why Chris' work was/is so refreshing.

I can only hope that, with more clearing of my own mountain of crap, it will become easier to recognise the good stuff, even from a compromised source.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Greenbarry (10th November 2017), Herbert (9th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

Do you have an opinion on Sather ... in the other thread

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NotAPretender, I don't have a clue who or what Sather is, posted etc. what other thread are you referring to?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This the link to Jordan Saether's Destroying the Illusion1

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (10th November 2017), Orbs (11th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Ellen.

I listened to a couple videos for a few minutes. Someone should send him a few of Chris's essays and see how he handles it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I keep skimming right over his stuff too, Orbsy, I don't really know why. Exposition fatigue, perhaps...?

We should probably truly pity anyone who actually does know all about What's Really Going Down [tm].

It seems they very often have, e.g., sudden urges to suicide, or nasty accidents on the freeway, or heart attacks.

The tiny % I can filter from the all-pervasive noise is, mostly, unbelievably ugly and malevolent.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Elen (11th November 2017)

(account terminated) UK
    Thanks
    Have you ever wondered what life is like at home where our non physical selves originate from.

we are going now to the uppermost floor of understanding to realize and view the full potential of our being in the Highest place. We have arrived in an instant. And now we open the door, and there before us is a magnificent new City of Miracles. We enter the hushed gates and look around ~ and as we look around we see the great atmosphere and teeming consciousness of peace, joy, love and faith that abounds now in balance. Here is the place where miracles are the norm, and the greatness of creation flows free, and through ourselves ~ and all beings, magnificently. People in this dimension are wise and evolved. Here, in this dimension we notice there is no laboring. There is only thought flowing successfully; and the entire collective consciousness is unified in harmony and truth. All manifestation we notice is instant and carefree; and God is recognized by each and all, and heralded as the One and Only Source...and all that is ever necessary for the accomplishment of any great thing ~ for perfect demonstration. Here in this Hallowed High Place, creative processes are revered, and are deeply understood, and honored; and intense creative thoughts are used only for the Highest and noblest visions and intentions of good.

As we watch the flow around us in this City of God’s Life, no one seems to be concerned or competitive or controlling another. All have their minds serene in the worship of Everlasting Truth. And the great Diamond Walls of this City keep out and repel the profane, the unbelieving, the unknowing; and only those of faith and love of the Divine Spirit, may enter. Here we notice as we look out over the sea of persons there is no status, no achievement, no history, whatsoever that counts with any being, or that makes any one being more than another. Only faith and profound knowing and reverence count for the manifestation. And everything moves at gliding accelerated pace, like great streams of life flowing out. And there is no such a thing known as delay or obstruction. Only my God now ~ my good now, is known by each and all. And there is never a negative word spoken or entertained. It is not even known what negative words are. Here, in this territory, indeed ~ thoughts are things. Thus, thoughts are carefully chosen with wisdom and joy. Each one has their full at every moment, all the time. And each one is sublimely fulfilled and satisfied. Everyone seems to be involved in the art of embodying within, knowing how to embrace an idea. And each one knows how to expertly clothe their ideas with brilliance, beauty, imagination, creativity, abundance, eloquence, loftiest ideals, freedom and joy. No one knows: “I can't.” Frustration is unheard of ~ nonexistent. Ideas of "no" and "impossible" have totally dissolved from consciousness and from the universal vocabulary. Each one seems to be able to create at will the most magnificent creations entirely. Yet, at the same time no one seems attached or clinging to any single creation, just simply rejoicing in the full realization and utilization of the creative power and the expanse of the imagination.

Creation is not an effort; it is simply an act of joy. Here is the Divine Dimension where people manifest at will and with ease. And each thought is filled with love. Each knows their own power and freedom, and manifests what they require as they go along, in the moment they require it. There are no limitations. If you want to communicate with someone here, it is easily done with a pure thought. If you want to manifest, there is no resistance, and you do it, and it takes place. There is no memory whatsoever of hardships or other worlds, only the pure joy of creation. As we draw a deep breath and drink in of this Infinite scene, which we know is our promise, we realize ~ to have permanent residence at this level, we must have cleansed ourselves of all restrictive ideas of our ancestors, of history and collective memories. For indeed, they have no place or power here. We must have only our good idea before us. And we must have faith in ourselves and the Invisible with which we work, and with which we are one. The constant mantra for all individuals here is: “I and the Father are One.” And we must know God is the Thought Substance, and becomes the Form of all things. God always manifests as the good I have named. And God alone is the only “Perfect” Doer. We must know that our good always manifests independently and of itself, by pure thought alone…and by the Divine Law that thought becomes thing. The sublime good, we have in mind exists independently of all things, and is dependent upon our conception of good alone… and our invincible faith and trust; and there is never a problem with the availability of good in the Kingdom. There is no shortage, no lack, nor any good reason to delay or go without any more.

And we notice that God ~ the Force Itself, is the only Spontaneous Doer in charge of matching our conceptions with the most perfect manifestations; and we are told and reminded that we must know our authority here, and not doubt the authority of our choice and our rights. And we must be empty. Our minds must be emptied of all thoughts of: “I shouldn't, and it is too good to be true, or that is not possible.” For negative beliefs do not operate here, and are completely unknown and completely irrelevant ~ in the world of instant manifestations. As we look around, we see that no one seems to be depending upon anything or anyone. No one has any guilt, shame, blame or remorse. No one even seems to have resources in their very hands when they manifest. Yet, through the power of their ideas they can manifest all. How mysterious and wonderful it is!

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Um, hello Tick Tock. Context...?

Sounds like Ra's description of [the light side of] 4th density, the heart-chakra domain.

An imaginative picture of what the world of the full Soul must be like?

It's quite hypnotic.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I could tell it was him just by the name when it showed up in the member list this time.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), Herbert (11th November 2017), modwiz (11th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Who?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    A first post in the CT thread is quite an entrance. Such determination with no goal in sight. Integrity, a lost quality in the modern archontic world.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2017), Dreamtimer (12th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017)