Page 88 of 258 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    DMt, agreed. Chris suggested ignoring the rubbish. It was a good suggestion.

We are supposed to answer questions on our own. I may suck at it but at least I try.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Norway spiral. Ntonyo said he has seen more than one? They are popping up all over the world? Maybe 5 or more places?

Didn't Chris say these were portals? Or attempts?

That is a lot of activity.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The Norway spiral. Ntonyo said he has seen more than one? They are popping up all over the world? Maybe 5 or more places?

Didn't Chris say these were portals? Or attempts?

That is a lot of activity.
    The imaging potential of chemtrailing has also been under test, I think, cf. the 'floating cities' stuff.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt, the plasma "silver screen" could be part of imaging. I recall seeing a video or two where it appeared a plane shaped object was not delivering the presents to all the good boys and girls. I don't know for sure though.

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    In a book called Synthesis (p. 46) CT writes about energy potential of the Solar System envelope He says that it used to contain arround 285 demensions before 1996 for now number is a bit different - 396. As far as He concerned it is yet not enough to build a portal.

It seems like the Velon have different thoughts on this matter. As far as I am concerned buildings like HAARP or CERN and other fancy research facilities which, as they call it "the progress of science demand", are aimed only to trigger accumulated Human emotions to give temporary boost for energies of the Solar system to build the portal for the Velon to come here.

Now they understand that this, pretty much small circle of individuals they work with, is not enough, in terms of energy, to let them hack into the Solar system. That's why they are rapidly switching to the religion to harvest and accumulate People's emotions and power of intent (everyone knows this ugly prayer like: "COME AND SAVE US") then to detonate it by likes of HAARP or CERN. The ultimate problem is that - the Velon had cut potential of using religion in masse themselves, because they were concerned in past, that hiding their activities is kind of primal task, so they channeled their ideas, which on Earth known as materealistic approach, through many indviduals which led to creation of communism and destroying supremacy of the church in societies arround the World.

Now things have become extremely different compared to like they have been in the past. Because the Velon struggling of energy loss due removed template. So they realised that cutting People off religion (in other words cutting them off ideas about non-physical existence) was the most stupidest thing they have ever done, because it led People to not eating baits well put the Velon (Sitchin story is a prime example), because Public in general just deny possibility of non-physical. It means that even super-developed alien race could not figure out an ultimate outcome of their actions!

Returning to CERN and HAARP (especially two stations located in Britain and in Norway) it should be noted that their location is not random at all. For example, CERN put there, where bed rocks presented by hard rocks made of quartz. Enertical potential of quartz is known throughout Human history. Same with Norway, rocks presented there by very tough granites, esentially made of quartz.

It becomes obvious why power crazy are trying hard to flood the Europe (especially Scandinavian countries, France and Germany) by immigrants. So they can use of tides of energetical disturbances there to amplify energetic potential of things like HAARP and CERN.

I know one man of science from Russia, who knows well about things happening at CERN especially about one strange deal CERN made with facility in Russia that was busy making things for space industry during the time of Soviet Union. This facility would have died if not the deal made with CERN. Well, I can figure out pretty much everything, but this deal is far beyond Me. CERN asked to manufacture arround 5000 sapphire dildos. Don't forget that under CERN is located numerous levels of underground tunnels about which gereral public are completely unaware of. They must be thinking like "Doing sex is create massive ammount of energy, why should We abandon this very pleasant method from doing Our advanced scientific research!?"

Another CERN accumulator is Gottard tunnel. You can Yourself find plenty of videos connected to this subject.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zt5CpavnI

As for religion. Talking about Chabad (the religion of modern politicians) does do anything with beliefs of Jewish People. It does not care about any kind of People at all, except one thing - an arrival of the Mosciah.

For example, current Russian involment in US election is joke created only for public, because either Russia or States controlled by the same force. What they need is attention (energy) of People to fulfill their plans. This is why Obama's suddent arrival to Norway and Medvedev hanging arround there, and militaries of the US and Russia working together, were not any kind of coincedences - they were about to greet Mosciah. For those, who resonate with CT work, the Messiah they are waiting so hard known as the Velon or Velus consciousness!

For sceptics, You can read this:
    http://lubavitch.com/news/article/2025932/President-Obama-Proclaims-Rebbes-Birthday-as-Education-Sharing-Day-USA.html
    and this:
    https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/20...ne-and-russia/
    and this:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...es-grave-ohel/
    and ultimately this
    http://galacticchannelings.com/latvi...e29-06-09.html
    "Great responsibility lies with President Obama to trigger a number of changes, that will lead to major ones that provide real answers to your mounting problems. He has our full backing and is as you might say our man and he has as intended emerged at the right time to carry you beyond the plans of the Illuminati. What has taken centuries to bring you to your present position cannot be undone overnight, but with the right moves an entirely new approach can be introduced. We know that many of you need to see some evidence of them, and if you carefully note the implications of what is happening now you may see some encouraging signs. Many channels have told you right from the outset what was going to happen, and it only requires a little more patience to see that Humanity is being guided into a new direction."
    It has been written 5 month before Norway spiral.
    To make it just obvious: (an article By Tzvi Freeman May 5, 2009 - 7 month before the spiral )
    http://www.chabad.org/blogs/blog_cdo...sks-Chabad.htm
    "If I can get anywhere proportionally as successful as you have, who knows, I might even get nominated as the messiah."
    So after this Obama's letter to group of religious fanatics then this channeling from Salusa talking about improtant role of Obama... Then spiral and here was there! Hmmm? Must be just a coincedence!

Some interesting stuff:
    http://www.chabad.org/news/article_c...ad-Leaders.htm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5rdX6Fzexg

In addition to My recent post about Russian Orthodox Church controlled by English Rothschilds

The Messiah, Jesus Christ (in terms of how general Public see Him as kinda Super Human), Buddha, Muhammad - just People who portray sub-conscious aspirations of Human race about Complete Human Being and don't have anything else with outside entities. Which is where problem lays, because almost every "big-weight" politician belives this Chabad shite and want it to happen.

For the Velon either to come here or to survive they need Our energy this is why they are trying softly open the curtain and present non-physical part of reality to use Us as hostages so Our "free-will" will let them stay un-touched by Guardians...

What can We do? To refuse their concepts, so billions of dolllars gonna be spent only for creating bizzare images in the skies but not for creating actual portal for these really unwanted beings...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 20th October 2017 at 11:02. Reason: mistakes editing

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (23rd October 2017), DMt. (25th October 2017), donsan (20th October 2017), Greenbarry (20th October 2017), Herbert (20th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, 5000 sapphire dildos? Who'd a thunk it?

I have stated many times conCERN is an amplifier to increase the limited 396 dimensions of energy. If I may go off on a tangent? The soul has roughly 50 dimensions of energy. 50/396=12.6%. That amazes me!

A human being has 12.6% of the energy of the solar system? That's impressive. Almost to good to be true.

Back to the dildos. Just kidding. So they are energy vampires using that as an amplifier? That's interesting.

Iguana is different and has a huge role here? That rabbit hole goes even deeper.

Good Intel on the quartz. Makes perfect sense it contributes.

Nice post comrade. The v will continue use the invitations. Sad...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (20th October 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (21st October 2017), Herbert (20th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In one of his books Chris writes about Sedena. The consciousness of one of the planets that has moved back into position. By Venus or something. What a mind job that would be if it started to form into a planet.

I don't think they would want us to see that.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, we have ships that travel through the stars so when I see an article like that it shows what a scam NASA is. They can travel there in short time. Minutes? Hours?

I recall the speed of light travels at different speeds. Chris said in some places infinity. That ships could go from pointva to b at that same speed.

We have been duped. It's getting old. Oooops? Time to go to work...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

jcocks (22nd October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The technology gap is staggering. NASA bottle rockets looked awesome to the duped masses. Chris wrote about a joint moon base between Russia and the USA that was established in the 1950's.

They got to the moon with reversed engineering from Roswell. This is hard to understand. Semi physical anything is invisible to us unless the energy patterns are altered so we can see it. How did they reverse engineer a Roswell craft they couldn't see? Or touch?

It's energy patterns changed and stayed changed? I don't get it.

So while the bottle rockets were going off on tv they already had a moon base. About 60 years ago. This is still sold to us as not possible. Think how far they have come in those 60 years.

The technical gap is staggering. Back to sleep. More work today using Neanderthal tools etc.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Roswell brings up "interference." Recoverd ship(s) gave technology to a small group which is used against us. INTERFERE AGAIN AND FIX IT!

Thank you.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I killed the thread?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I killed the thread?
    No; you didn't. Really, Orbs! Can't you be a little kinder to yourself?

I'd love to have Chris' appraisal of this hypnosis session, it seems consonant with his work;

https://www.miaterramar.com/blog/201...to-a-new-earth

Cheers, Mandy and Ixy!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It was a joke DMt.

The article you posted has a good title. I started to read the transcript and the questions were leading and driving it so I aborted. Sorry.

After the last email Chris sent to Herbert I wonder if the guy is still under duress? Chris has mentioned the psychic attacks and disdain for them. I almost can't imagine.

Wish you the best Chris. Your books etc. give a new meaning to "take one for the team."

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have read about as much as I can find on the Voronezh event Chris wrote about. Herbert recently posted something about it.

There is more to this than meets the eye. The description fits the v. I don't recall Chris writing about 3 eyes though. The witness are adamant about it. I think they said it scanned with a beam? Nice memory right? I just read the story 5 times.

More proof I am an idiot. Anywho, the boy disappearing is odd. Where did he go? He disappeared like the v which is interesting. Sounds like his energy patterns were altered. I think this is significant. Altering physical living energy by pointing a device at it and mimicking a portal.

Interesting. How about the May they had attached to themselves? The robot? Elephant like prints in the Earth?

These v are not pretty. There is a lot to learn from what happened in this event.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2017)