Page 86 of 258 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I echo Orbs' and Herb's thanks for your very constructive post, jcocks, and would agree that reintegration [however distant it may still appear atm] is indeed very likely to be the start of a whole new set of struggles and responsibilities.

But at least we'll be rather better equipped, eh?

It's so obvious, isn't it, when someone is posting from the heart-informed, rather than the egoic mind.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (13th October 2017), Greenbarry (14th October 2017), Herbert (13th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I don't 100% believe in CT's teachings - mainly the part to do with the Velon. I am firmly of the opinion his information on the Velon is not totally accurate, and that the interdimensional conspiracy to subjugate the planet goes a lot higher. At it's core , it is a universal conspiracy - and our planet is far more important in that equation than we realise. The rest of his information does feel right to me though. I have heard it a little differently, but it's essence is the same...
    Despite what some would have you believe, there is zero requirement in here for slavish and unthinking adherence to 100% of Chris' writings. Even the Buddha said [something very like] 'Take nothing from me that does not agree with your own common sense', and Chris makes no claim to be a Buddha, or even a Cult Leader.

The refreshing relevance and sincerity of your post is exactly what I most hope to see more of in this thread.
    Last edited by DMt., 13th October 2017 at 16:15. Reason: fulsomeness

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (13th October 2017), Greenbarry (14th October 2017), Herbert (13th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I spew my nonsense here late at night. It's 3:30 am right now and I wake up, spew, and then ho back to sleep.

Ha ha ha. its a global thread so fo some of you the day is well started. I don't have the time during the day.

I often wonder who reads this thread? I look for news here such as Herbert hearing from Chris. I like the global perspective. Russia, Canada, Japan area, USA, Great Britain, etc. members sharing insight is a good thing. A great thing.

Herbert, my map post is about the mother of all "rituals." I was sick when I discovered that. I used push pins on a map on the wall. On day I grabbed some string and drew that pentagram with string. I got sick of looking at it so took the string off. I didn't want that energy in the room.

Pine Gap is a major playing the harp thingy. D.C. Is a bizzare place. I spent time there with a decent camera. If you look through a powerful zoom you find a hidden world out in the open. Same with NY. Same with Chicago.

Symbols and free mason stuff are way up high on buildings. It's everywhere. Standing in certain places the arrangement of buildings reveals planning. Free mason planning.

Chris writes about them. If you have never read it you are missing out on some major league intel.

The eagle on top of the Whitehouse is interesting. All the signatures on the Declaration of Independence are left handed if I recall correctly. Chris gave me a true historical accounting through his books. Gave "us" I meant. I would not have gone to those cities looking for the things I did with out his Intel.

I went inside the Federal Reserve in NY. I walked around, took the subway, observed, looked up, etc.

Spraying has morphed over the years. At first it was tankers with pilots. Now it is all drones. I have seen them almost collide. I have seen them spit out puffs over the middle of cities.

My HS has pushed me around. I suggest when yours does go with it. You may be in for the ride of your life...

Back to sleep.
    Last edited by Orbs, 14th October 2017 at 08:08.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sleep good, Orbsy, who knows what we do when we're back with the rest of the soul...

Apparently Triskaidekaphobia is the irrational fear of the number 13.

Friggatriskaidekaphobia is fear of Friday the 13th.

[I'm fairly sure there's one for 'fear of long words', too...but is there one for 'fear of long words that sound a bit like cussing'...?]

Chris notes that 13 seems to be a very special number in the Akashic [13 universes, 13 guardians in this universe], and that the elites have gone to a good deal of trouble to surround 13 with an aura of menace.

Rounding up and mass-murdering the Templars on a Friday the 13th must certainly have hammered this theme into the European collective unconscious.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Right DMt. Chris said it was the number of the Creator. Vatican made it a sin to hide the significance. 13 universes planned. 13 races. 13 planets. Jesus + 12 = 13. Every thing you mentioned...

EDIT: I would also add Chris wrote about our souls cruising around at night doing various things such as assisting wounded people, or maybe it was souls who died in war, or helping out someway. I recall that is a reason why we wake up "dead tired" after sleeping.

This "split soul" business is serious stuff I hope people will at least consider. Chris writes about the soul making contact with a fetus after something like 16 days or x cell divisions and how it is the soul that carries the blueprint for the body. An energy template that places the organs in the right location etc.

He explains the "downloading" of the soul finishes at puberty which is the best explanation ever to explain the finishing of the "growth process."

In fact, no other explanation is good enough for this idiot Orb. Random gasses swirling and heating up, but contracting not expanding, is the lamest BS possible. Life is by design and there is a lot to it and the Earth is completely involved. We are guests on Her body.

Soul reintegration is a choice. It is a choice to do so. It is a choice to believe in. It is a choice to poo poo. I personally know the soul split is true so since I "know" that is true it only makes sense that it can be made whole.

I have failed at full integration but I have downloaded more of my soul. It's a start. One of these days some significant changes is going to occur. Chris warned us a few weeks ago. That is his opinion. Unfortunately, I have recognized and agreed with this "problem" he described for a long time and I take what he said seriously.

What am I doing about it? Making lunch. Living. Trying to help here. Trying to help when I can.

cheers!
    Last edited by Orbs, 14th October 2017 at 14:05.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (14th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I think it very possible that, with the best will in the world, the Higher Self will not fully start [ignite?] the reintegration process until we attain certain minimum factors of honesty, dietary purity, and freedom from emotional debris; and I think it likely that this is not from cruelty or dogmatism, but from the wisdom of knowing what will happen to our uncleared bodies and minds, if we are given a vast influx of new energies to fuel our neuroses, addictions and dis-eases. The psych wards are full of people who's first chakra has fired off unprepared; and as the new energies continue to make themselves felt, all our issues will become more obvious, to ourselves and to each other.

On a more cheerful note - Orbs, we haven't failed; if we weren't going to make it to the full Soul, we would probably already have uh gone back home, like so many others already have, according to Chris; and perhaps this is why the doom-shrieking of the mass media, the weather warfare and false flags, are amplifying so much these days, distraction's last gasp.
    Last edited by DMt., 14th October 2017 at 17:37. Reason: WW&FF/punctiliationousness

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (14th October 2017), Herbert (14th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt, the distractions are in full gear. Escalating if you will.

I understand my HS considers me a "punk." I got the memo...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,178 Times in 11,953 Posts
    "Chris writes about them. If you have never read it you are missing out on some major league intel."

Can you explain how he has access to major league intel? Mine is a dispassionate opinion, but it seems to me most people claiming access are fantasizing.

NAP

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    DMt, the distractions are in full gear. Escalating if you will.
    "These punks are no f***ing good til the day they diiiieeee" - W.S. Burroughs

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    I understand my HS considers me a "punk." I got the memo...
    How can your Higher Self do otherwise than love you, unconditionally? It hurled you into this world [from our sub-human PoV], after all...We're a quarter of it, apparently...if it's hostile to You, I would suspect that it's some other agency pretending to be the Higher Self...surely?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    "Chris writes about them. If you have never read it you are missing out on some major league intel."

Can you explain how he has access to major league intel? Mine is a dispassionate opinion, but it seems to me most people claiming access are fantasizing.

NAP
    I will use a quote from Chris Thomas to answer your question NAP. And add that he offers a method for anyone to access the Akashic through their own H.S. in his last book.

THE HUMAN SOUL 2007

Introduction

Page 10
    The human journey over the past 7,000 years has not been easy. We have been sometimes pushed and pulled into directions that were not necessarily the best for our continuing progression, but we have won through. It might not currently seem like it but we have found all of our answers. It is just that in bringing these answers to fruition we have to clear our all of the debris we have accumulated along the way. The purpose of this book is to bring to light, as much as possible, the information recorded in recent years in the Akashic to try and help to reduce the stresses and fears that have clouded these current times.

I have been asked many times by clients who have come to us for healing or people attending my talks, how do I access the Akashic and how does the process of gaining answers work. The Akashic records everything that occurs on Earth, the solar system and in the Universe beyond. That really is everything. Every second of every day since the very beginning. Just imagine how much information has been stored since the beginning of the Universe 14,376,279,388 years ago (give or take a year or two). This makes it difficult to navigate the Akashic in any simple way.

For me, I found out about the age of 7 that I could find the answers to questions about which I did not have any knowledge just simply by asking the question in my head. In other words, I seemed to be ‘hardwired’ into these records. However, it took me many years to work out quite what it was I was hardwired into and to realize the implications. Once I did begin to consciously work with the Akashic (about 30 years ago), I quickly began to realise just how big an archive there really was and the problems of finding a method of how to navigate around the space. As an example, when I first became interested in finding out about human history and to write about it, I asked the Akashic if I could have a complete history of the human race. The reply I received was “yes, of course, but did I have a spare 3.5 million years to be able to tell the whole story?”

This is the core of the problem with obtaining information from the Akashic, everything is recorded there so it is a question of asking specific questions. As an example: you might ask the question ‘have American astronauts landed on the Moon?” (given the amount of dispute over whether they have or not.) The answer received was ‘yes’. But, if you then ask “did Apollo 11 land on the Moon?” the answer comes back ‘no’. If you then ask “did other Apollo flights land on the Moon?” The answer comes back ‘Yes’. Interestingly, if you then ask “have American astronauts been to the Moon other than in the Apollo program?” the answer also comes back ‘Yes’, the first landing was in 1959 using ships that were salvaged from UFO crash sites and there have been many manned flights there since as well as to the other planets in our solar system and to other solar systems in our galaxy (arriving at these answers took about 25 questions).

Very little of the history we are taught in schools or given by government bodies is actually correct, and certainly not when compared to the information recorded in the Akashic.

Another question I am often asked is “how sure am I that the answers I receive are correct?”

Over the 30 years that I have been working in this way, I have found that my asking questions about which I have no prior knowledge but can be checked against historical records, by searching for and reading these records, the answers that I received from the Akashic have always proven to be correct. Also, at talks or feedback from my books, people have sent me confirmation of information I have passed on from their own researches. Sometimes confirmation has come from the least expected directions such as overhearing conversations which included a reference to something I had been investigating.

As an example of this kind of confirmation, I had been investigating the other races we share the universe with and the Akashic had told me about a race originating in a star system we know as NGC 584. At the time, I had never heard of an astronomical listing system called the Newly Graded Catalogue (NGC) until I read a newspaper article (some months after a book I had put the information into had been published) which mentioned new discoveries in a distant galaxy which was given a number under the NGC numbering system (NGC 584 is actually located within the arc of the Pleiadean system, but very much further away from the Earth than the Pleiades arc).

Page 12
    In the past, the information I have put into my books has come straight from the Akashic sources and I have not necessarily checked it against other sources of information as I have learned to trust the answers I receive implicitly. I have tended not to read too many books on ‘alternative’ subjects as I have wanted to keep my mind free of other people’s ideas and researches. In this way I have tried to ensure that I have not taken on other people’s concepts and answers in case it gave me preconceived ideas which could then mean that I put an interpretation onto the answers received from the Akashic. The Akashic only records the truth of a situation that has occurred and does not put an interpretation onto those events so it is important to keep as open a mind as possible when asking questions and not look for answers with preconceived ideas of what the answer should be.

. . . However in this book I will be making references to the published work of others, where appropriate, wether to illustrate a point or to include information of a level of detail that is extremely difficult to obtain from the Akashic.

During 2006 and early 2007, due to circumstances beyond my control, I found that I could not move around very much or use the computer and so, with more time than usual on my hands, I read during this period. I must have read at lest a couple hundred books. I started on fiction and when I had exhausted Philip Pullman, JRR Tolkien and those of my favourite author, Terry Pratchett, I move on to “alternative” books and scientific material. I am very sad to say there were not too many books from these categories that I would be happy quoting from as they are so far removed from the information recorded within the Akashic.

Page 14-15
    “…all of the topics covered in this book are answers drawn from the Akashic in response to questions that are asked time and time again.

The purpose of answering these questions is not to generate fear – there is enough of that in the world already. By investigating these answers both through the Akashic and through published material, I hope to give enough information so that by gaining that knowledge and understanding, it will help you to take back your own power and to provide sufficient information to help you make your own decisions.

As we progress through our soul integration process, we take in more of who we truly are, the more we progress down this route, the more we realize that we have the answers we need already in place as our intuitive “knowing” takes over.”

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (23rd October 2017), DMt. (15th October 2017), donsan (15th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), Greenbarry (14th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for that Herbert. DMt, my HS is NOT hostile. It has done some things to me that are beyond belief. That's all.

When it communicates it is not subtle. It is blunt. Like way blunt. Like beyond blunt. It's really blunt. I encourage anyone that experiences this to recognize what is going on. Just a suggestion.

I have not had a "blunt" episode in sometime now. Years in fact.

You won't be able to explain it easily either. I have tried and failed. Only like one or two people on the planet have been able to understand. So there is a "catch." You will stand alone but I say go with it.

Cheers!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

DMt. (15th October 2017)

Thanks
    Interesting...Chris Thomas is now on my reading list...thanks!

NAP

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Interesting...Chris Thomas is now on my reading list...thanks!

NAP
    NaP, please let us know how this goes [I mean getting the books, if you so decide. The online resources are pretty well tabulated here, thanks to Herbert's {teams'?} efforts].

Orbs; whew! that's ok then.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    NaP, please let us know how this goes [I mean getting the books, if you so decide. The online resources are pretty well tabulated here, thanks to Herbert's {teams'?} efforts].

Orbs; whew! that's ok then.
    I will...thanks.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The intuitive "knowing" Chris writes about is something I can't agree with more. It is part of the reason I don't ask him questions anymore. I have posted many times we are supposed to figure things out on our own. It should start to come naturally.

For example, how many of you see a politician on tv and "know" the person is not who they say they are and are lying? The way the Trumpet was walking in the street after the election and the way he was pointing his fingers at the crowd is a good example of a liar. It was so obvious he was not really sincere or surprised to be there it was kind of funny. You could tell he was acting.

Or FOX or CNN. How many of you can see the lies instantly? NK is under our beds and we need to destroy them before they wipe out children's play grounds across the USA? Really? The only overweight person in an entire Country is coming to get us from the other side of the planet?

Or when you read something? Or hear an interview? I "knew" Chris wasn't lying after discovering Bases 8 after a few minutes. I "know" from personal experience the soul was split and his work is all about this. While I do not agree with everything he writes I "know" for a fact he ain't lying.

He is reporting his Intel as accurate as he knows how. Because he isn't lying doesn't default him to being right. This is exactly what he tried to tell you - it is up to you to figure out if it is accurate or even better leads you to find out on your own.

I posted things I have done. They cost money. They took time. Effort. Courage. The reward was "graduation." I'm my own free agent. I follow my insane HS. The map I posted was the grandest ritual I have ever discovered. Those points included Fukushima and an attack on a planet that was no accident. D.C. was no accident. Pine Gap and the horrors their no accident. Norway spiral was no accident and was a hideous attempt to bypass the Earths defenses. Where Bush Beans bought massive land was no accident.

Where the pyramids are are no accident. The latitude between D.C. And Fukushima is loaded with activity. No accident.

Chris's last email was no accident. The V are not "coming to get us" they are here. Chris has been exposing them for decades. What did he get out of it?

I've noticed it seems more difficult to start a war. It seems they are always trying though. Anyone notice this?
    Last edited by Orbs, 15th October 2017 at 13:21.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (16th October 2017)