Page 85 of 258 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Awfully quiet... i don't have much to share either.

I encourage others to read Chris's free essays. I remember how much fun it was when a new one came out. I don't think he wrote an essay since the end of 2012. Surviving the Sixth Sun or something like that. It was a long one.

You can google Chris Thomas essays etc. and find some. Enjoy!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    donsan, what can you share about the radiation? Some of us don't know what to believe. Is it not as bad as it could be? Worse? Are people losing their hair there? Getting sick? Showing symptoms of radiation poisoning?

Or, is it being exaggerated?
    Orbs, It is very difficult to answer your question precisely because the Abe government passed a "secrecy" security bill a year or two ago and journalists and the media are afraid to really investigate the situation. Of course, you can read related Fukushima news on several "watchdog" sites though I cannot say for certain that that they give an accurate account. I think from looking into it beyond what I can see, as I have not noticed anyone around me or that I know showing signs of any physical distress related to the Fukushima radiation, that 1. The Nuclear reactors in question are still highly radioactive and very difficult to deal with. 2. There are most surely people in the Fukushima Prefecture area and other nearby Prefectures who are developing cancers especially thyroid cancer, of course. 3. Tepco has dumped huge numbers of radioactive water-filled barrels of water into the Pacific. It would seem that they dump about, so I hear, 500 tons of this per day into the Pacific. 4. Speaking of Tepco, they hired workers from the fringes of society to work on the clean-up of the reactor and some have died. 5. Some independent sources have found that, in general, there seems to be little radiation in the area. Naturally, this is area that is somewhat removed from the reactors. But I just looked on a Japanese website and the Fukushima area's radiation is higher than that of most prefectures, but I do not know if it is considered a "dangerous" level. 6. I have heard that the Pacific ocean is basically dead, but Japanese fisherman continue to catch lots of fish in the Pacific. I would not knowingly buy fish caught in the area of the reactors, but do eat pretty much fish from other areas and so do most people here. 7. I have heard of no one falling over dead from doing so, but over the long term I do not know. It has now been over 6 years since the accident. 8. The reactors, against the advice of most all Japanese architects, were built facing the sea instead of facing inland. 9. Fortunately, most people eat miso soup. It was noticed after Hiroshima, that people in a nearby hospital survived without radiation poisoning and they all ate miso soup regularly. It has been noticed and now recently established by medical science that, for as yet unknown reasons, miso prevents radiation from affecting those that eat it. If you look online you can find the research. It is for real. I recommend that you eat it often and it tastes really good. 9. There is also some possibility that there are those forces that alter the radiation to mitigate its danger. 10. People are moving back to Fukushima now and growing rice, etc. that appear to have no traces of radiation. Huge amounts of soil were moved from the Fukushima area and I believe incinerated! That's about all that I can say for now. Fortunately the area I live in has comparatively very low levels of radiation, though in Tokyo, were I often go, it is a stage higher.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donsan For This Useful Post:

DMt. (11th October 2017), fourty-two (12th October 2017), Herbert (6th October 2017), Orbs (6th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Donsan, I really appreciate that post. I bet many others do too. Well done.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

fourty-two (12th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    donsan, or anyone else. Get your map of the world out. This will be difficult for some of you to accept.

Fine. Don't.

I had a map on my wall. Over time I would put push pins in locating what I thought were significant places or where events happened. One day I connected the dots.

Place a dot at:

1) Washington DC
    2) Fukushima
    3) Pine Gap Australia (almost in the middle)
    4) Paraguay (where Bush Beans, Moon, etc. bought hundreds of thousands of acres above an aquifer - put dot about the middle if you can't look it up)
    5) far north east tip of Norway (blue spiral makes this location significant)

Draw a line from Paraguay to the dot in Norway. Norway to Pine Gap. Pine Gap to D.C.. D.C. To Fukushima. Fukushima to Paraguay.

Think this is a coincidence? Look where the great pyramid is - almost in the middle. Now think in 3D. This pentagram is wrapped around the Earth like a star fish around a ball.

donsan, since you were kind enough to share your truth with something I would not have known etc. I shared this. There are dots to connect all around us. This map shows the planet is under duress. Chris wrote all about this. He wrote about the V trying to do a planetary walk in. Chris wrote about symbols retaining energy.

The pyramids develop huge energy. Africa seems to be an important piece of land to them. The pyramids are strategically located within this energy symbol.

I said this would be hard to accept. I have no proof that it is true.
    Last edited by Orbs, 7th October 2017 at 09:21.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (9th October 2017), fourty-two (12th October 2017), Greenbarry (8th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In about 3 hours (10:00 EDT) I will be focusing on the same active "affirmation/visualization/meditation" as last week and will probably do so everyday at that same time at the very least.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donsan For This Useful Post:

DMt. (10th October 2017), Greenbarry (8th October 2017), Herbert (7th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    donsan, the Pacific bring dead and forces mitigating radiation are statements that you don't read every day. I have heard both these rumors and I live on the other side of the planet.

I have a friend who dove for abalone of the coast of CA. He told me they became scarce and starfish basically vanished. However as you say people still catch fish, whales are spotted, etc. it seems the Pacific is in trouble. Tepco dumping waste water has been an issue for a long time too.

I heard a rumor Pliedians were helping. This makes sense because they are diplomats and have a lot of technology. However they have to be on gaurd from our military. This begs the question if the military is interfering with their efforts?

Seems the whole reason for it was to harm us. If anything tried to help it would be interfered with. Anothe mess really.

I am actually stupid enough to believe some assistance is occurring. If it wasn't I would think your report snd what we would see would be worse. I am unaware of everyone on the west coast being bald for example.

Chris did not a ton about the Pliedians. They are the most human in appearance he wrote. There are male and female. I would imagine them as pleasant to be around.

Chris once wrote the Blues butt probed him. I don't know if I want to party with the Blues. Ha ha ha. Not sure I want to party with the Grays just yet. The Sireans are cool. I could hang with them. The NGC rock. It would be a blast to hang out with them but I don't like being frozen. I imagine their air conditioning would freeze your beer. The Crystaline would be cool to visit. F the V.

Maybe others are helping than the Pliedians. My soul origin is Pliedian I have been told. I used to want to "go home" so I believe it is true. However my home is the Earth.

I have been expecting work to begin on the great pyramid for sometime. Repair work. I was wrong. Maybe conCERN is where the action is...
    Last edited by Orbs, 9th October 2017 at 16:58.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

DMt. (10th October 2017), donsan (9th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    How strange to reflect that the whole self we currently know [at least in part] is only a quarter of our total soul,
    sent out into the world to learn and grow, through whatever we may have agreed to undergo...

if we met the rest of ourselves, right now, we would probably think we were meeting an angel or something
    - and we'd be right.

[CT says 99% of Earth incarnates are from the non-physical realms]

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (13th October 2017), Greenbarry (12th October 2017), Herbert (10th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The splitting of the soul is real. It is how I found Bases 8.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The splitting of the soul is real. It is how I found Bases 8.
    I believe it, too. First time I came across this notion [of a part of the soul remaining discarnate] was in the work of Michael Newton, a regression therapist who had the brilliant idea of asking people what went on in between lives. His book Journey of Souls is freely downloadable as a .pdf, it seems.

Looks like he had the percentages back asswards, but hey. The principle is sound.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (12th October 2017), Herbert (12th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since Chris shared his last message with Herbert, while under duress, I have not seen/heard anything regarding this since. I am not going to email Chris and ask. I consider him retired and respect his privacy.

This forum is the only place I know of to hear any follow up related news. If anything has any I hope you share it.

Having said that I can guess. Hmmmm... let's see. The V problem is going to require people to change to be resolved. The people inviting them to stay, in fact stay and "help" us are not going to change making their removal more difficult. The V plan is 100% based on disclosure so it is only a matter of time until the inform us they are our creators etc. They probably will make use of the TV.

The TV show "V" was no accident. To make themselves more believable an event where they "save us" will most likely be deployed.

I have no idea when. Of course nobody will believe this so there are about 3 of us on the planet that would like to help but really can't do a lot about it. So I guess we all just wait and see but continue to try to reintegrate so we can miss all the fun and hang out with all the ones that have and not really help because we have to do it ourselves.

Groovy. The free will endless loop. We are going to need a little help so I hope a few of the full soul humans etc. wake up to the fact that choosing to help is a choice and they are free to do so.
    Last edited by Orbs, 12th October 2017 at 11:43.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (12th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    "I invite the help of any full soul humans in dealing with the Velon issue", why not?
    Last edited by DMt., 14th October 2017 at 14:07. Reason: text/chakra colour

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey DMt, "invitation" is s good call.

Retired Member
    Thanks

Groovy. The free will endless loop. We are going to need a little help so I hope a few of the full soul humans etc. wake up to the fact that choosing to help is a choice and they are free to do so.
    "full-soul" humans should already be awake and helping. If they aren't helping, then it is my opinion they likely have a little more reintegration to do. At the very least, they should do it for Lady Gaia / Tara / whatever name you wish to give our home. She is our true Mother, a conscious living entity, and she is hurting. Without Her, there is no Us.

I don't 100% believe in CT's teachings - mainly the part to do with the Velon. I am firmly of the opinion his information on the Velon is not totally accurate, and that the interdimensional conspiracy to subjugate the planet goes a lot higher. At it's core , it is a universal conspiracy - and our planet is far more important in that equation than we realise. The rest of his information does feel right to me though. I have heard it a little differently, but it's essence is the same

I once used to have a friend on this board called Tanah. Some of you may recognise her name. She told me this planet was a "Nexus point" in the universal energy grid (basic story) - and, if they gain control of Her, they can use that to gain control of this whole universe. I believe they have done this to others in the past. So, the stakes are higher than you think they are.

Of course, I could be wrong, but the information feels true to my inner guide, still...after all this time. Reintegration is greast, but trust me when I say it's only the beginning. It's afterwards, once we've integrated, that the real fight will begin. If anyone can astral travel and see if they can confirm any of this it would be very interesting and useful.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

DMt. (13th October 2017), donsan (13th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jcocks, I have difficulty meditating let alone traveling as you state so I can't help. I have never met anyone that can. Chris writes about remote viewing which sounds similar.

At least you sense the problem. Chris's last email posted here was pretty blunt how much of a problem it is. Maybe we will get some better news soon. Unfortunately I can only guess snd connect a dot or two here and there so I can't answer hard questions like you refer to.

It was always fun to read a new essay by Chris because he answered difficult things all the time. Time will tell a lot about these Annunaki and Hawthor. The Hawthor following is real.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (13th October 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    "full-soul" humans should already be awake and helping. If they aren't helping, then it is my opinion they likely have a little more reintegration to do. At the very least, they should do it for Lady Gaia / Tara / whatever name you wish to give our home. She is our true Mother, a conscious living entity, and she is hurting. Without Her, there is no Us.

I don't 100% believe in CT's teachings - mainly the part to do with the Velon. I am firmly of the opinion his information on the Velon is not totally accurate, and that the interdimensional conspiracy to subjugate the planet goes a lot higher. At it's core , it is a universal conspiracy - and our planet is far more important in that equation than we realise. The rest of his information does feel right to me though. I have heard it a little differently, but it's essence is the same

I once used to have a friend on this board called Tanah. Some of you may recognise her name. She told me this planet was a "Nexus point" in the universal energy grid (basic story) - and, if they gain control of Her, they can use that to gain control of this whole universe. I believe they have done this to others in the past. So, the stakes are higher than you think they are.

Of course, I could be wrong, but the information feels true to my inner guide, still...after all this time. Reintegration is greast, but trust me when I say it's only the beginning. It's afterwards, once we've integrated, that the real fight will begin. If anyone can astral travel and see if they can confirm any of this it would be very interesting and useful.
    What you describe in terms of Earth's importance to the universe is exactly the impression I get from Chris Thomas. Were it not for what is happening here on Earth at this time ( the reintegration process), this universe would have already collapsed after the 14 removed 1/3 of its energy. All available energy that had been intended for other "projects" in this universe was directed toward Earth in an effort to ensure completion of The Human Plan. Sub-humans have no idea just how many eyes are on Earth and Humanity because if we fail, the hopes of 3 other races to advance their souls into the higher energies will also have to be forsaken.

This is why the naysayers with their negative energy, those puny, apathetic "victims" who have forgotten who they are, those who judge, and criticize and are incapable of understanding how they are playing into the hands of the Velon distraction, need to be awakened by those of us who can encourage positive, inspirational and innovative methods of imagination to lift up humanity in alignment with their own higher selves. We not only expand our positive influence horizontally to the rest of life on this planet and beyond, but also vertically up through the dimensional energies.

DMt's post and signature are a perfect example of sourcing heart wisdom to align with planet Earth in completing our task and becoming proactive. By raising the love vibration around Earth we can thwart the Velon interference as well as their puppet satanic rituals. Our perception of reality no longer happens TO us, WE happen to our perception of reality.

Our potential goes far beyond what we can even imagine. I will continue this in a future post. It is encouraging that we have so many innovative individuals working with our thread to get the word out. Those who have already reintegrated are sending inspirational energy to help groups like ours around the planet. The semi-physical races are also involved with their own areas of expertise.

Thanks Jcocks for sharing your thoughts.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (23rd October 2017), DMt. (13th October 2017), donsan (13th October 2017)