Page 82 of 258 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Orbs,

I live a bit (on the map) south of Fukushima and am originally from a place a bit (on the map) south of D.C.

I have noted all of the major places on the world map.

This is fun. OK, next?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    donsan, you live near Fukushima??? Or am I miss understanding you?

Is the line you drew almos perfectly level? I'll write more shortly. I have to go to work.
    Last edited by Orbs, 25th September 2017 at 10:03.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As the crow flies about 250 km I guess (150 miles) south from Fukushima.

Hai! The line (as I suspected) was level.

Have a good day.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    donsan, what can you share about the radiation? Some of us don't know what to believe. Is it not as bad as it could be? Worse? Are people losing their hair there? Getting sick? Showing symptoms of radiation poisoning?

Or, is it being exaggerated?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    jimstone.is has a lot on fukushima...

If we wanted to do a concerted affirmation, what would be the best time for folks?

UK time is five hours ahead of East Coast USA/Canada...so 8pm would be 1am in UK, just about do-able...

Are most of you home from work and settled, by 8pm East coast time?

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    A JOINT EFFORT TO REMOVE THE VELON FROM THIS UNIVERSE ONCE AND FOR ALL

A relatively small percentage of awake humans can have an important influence on those who are not awake.

Chris Thomas suggests repeating: I reject the Velon and Velus and remove them all from this Universe.

I think the best time to do it would be Saturday, September 30.

10:00 a.m. EDT in America
    3:00 p.m. in Britain,
    4:00 p.m. in Serbia,
    5:00 p.m. in St Petersburg Russia
    and 11:00 p.m. in Japan.

"The more people you can get to do this the more effective it will be." Chris Thomas

The only exception will be the 13 Velon who have incarnated as true humans and have been given protection because they have proven their honour and integrity by not interfering with another’s free will.

I don’t think it matters if we are a bit off time-wise. I will continue repeating this whenever I think of it until the Velon are gone. I’m including some background on the Hathor which demonstrates their viciousness and also demonstrates sub-human gullibility.

Those who hold rigid belief systems about joint actions, such as this one we are performing, should remember that learning healthy discernment, and trusting in your own ability to easily recognize truth from lies, replaces rigidly held belief systems and allows for a more fluid energy, freeing up mind , body and spirit in a healthy way. Reading Chris Thomas books and using the Giveaway are the first of many steps in learning to trust your discernment abilities. It makes for a more flexible freedom to consider all things without prejudice.

Background on the Hathor

THE HUMAN SOUL 2007 By Chris Thomas

Page 177

The Hathor [one of the more vicious Velon factions]

The Hathor have tended to use a more direct approach over the last 50 years. Many people have been contacted on earth by this race who have presented themselves as being friendly and helpful. In these contacts, they have usually used the name Hathor.

They have also made use of their adopted disguise of being Sirian in origin and have contacted a number of people on earth under this guise. The most common theme they have used is that they are “Ascended Sirians” who have travelled from another Universe to correct mistakes they made several million years ago. Essentially the story they have concocted is that they fought a war with another race and freed humanity from being slaves. Humans were placed on Earth as a temporary measure whilst our enslavers were dealt with. During this process the “Sirians” became so enlightened that they were able to travel to another Universe where they further developed. However, they have always felt guilty about the human plight and had returned to this Universe in order to repatriate humans back to there original planet.

Given our current time of change, a large number of people seem to have fallen for this message and there are several websites dedicated to the “Ascended Sirian” message.

There are several things wrong with this message. Firstly, there is only one race of Sirians and they are firmly a part of this Universe and no other. Secondly, there never has been a “war” fought anywhere in the Universe (apart from human behaviour on Earth). Thirdly, humanity is not, and never has been, enslaved by anyone away from Earth. Fourthly, this is the Universe of free choice, nobody has the right to enslave another and until the Velon began their plans, nobody has ever tried.

Unfortunately, a number of people have seen this fiction as being a way of explaining some aspects of human history and human behaviour and have wholeheartedly fallen for the story.

The other approach used has been the Hathor identifying themselves with the Hathor. In this approach, they have been friendly and, in many instances, helpful by providing healing through the use of sound sequences. These are also the “Tall White” aliens who contacted the US secret military and provided the technology behind the new “heat ray” crowd control weapons covered in Chapter 5.

The Hathor did have one major success and this was in “seducing” a group of people in the US. In contacting this group, the Hathor provided sound sequences which produced healing on remarkable levels. Word of these healings began to spread and the group developed a growing following of people. As each new person was “initiated” into the group, they were given a strip of silk fabric. These “silks” appear to be plain but are, in fact, imprinted with symbols constructed of energy not unlike those used in Reiki. The energy imprints are tuned to each individual wherever they go. The silks also had a more sinister use and we will come to that later.

This is not to imply that Reiki has any connection with the Hathor, just the Hathor symbols are similar in pattern to those used by Reiki practitioners and is only used as an analogy to give you some idea of what these symbols look like.

Celestoriums

Page 179
    As this US group grew larger, the Hathor suggested that they should set about building two devices called “celestoriums”. . . cont’d. January 9, 2004 . . .

Page 180
    . . .Yes, you did read that correctly. This group was approached by the Hathor and instructed to build , into the Earth, two 333 feet deep, programmed energy structures that are totally under the control of an alien race so that they can build a giant energy portal. How anybody was gullible enough to fall for that is beyond me, but it did happen.

Not only did the celestoriums turn out to be “portals” they turned out to be so much more.

I mentioned in the last chapter that some of the Velon had found a way of “hiding” by creating energy “bubbles” that were outside of Universal space and time: it is the programming and energies generated by the celestoriums that allowed the Velon to hide. The celestoriums also generated energies similar to a wormhole; in this respect, they did fulfil their “portal” function, as it allowed the Hathor free access to earth, bypassing all of the solar system and Earth guardians.

Eventually the earth guardians did catch up with the Hathor and their activities. Once the Hathor realized they could no longer get away with their activities, they fully activated the single finished celestoriums and their true function came to light.

On the 10th of April, 2006, the Hathor fully activated the first, completed, celestoriums. The portal reversed and many of the people who had the “silks” felt themselves, the physical aspects of their souls, being drawn out of their body. I spoke to several people who experienced this action. In addition to “attacking” people, the energies of the celestorium were designed to remove the Earth consciousness out of the planet. In attempting to stop this, 5 members of the Sidhe were destroyed – something which has never occurred before. This active celestorium was energetically destroyed, along with the partially completed one, on the same night.

If both celestoriums had been fully programmed and active, it is unlikely that there would be many humans left on the planet and the Earth consciousness would have been destroyed. This all sounds very melodramatic, but I have spoken to several people who experienced this attempt at removal or were aware of the attempt and they fully confirmed the Akashic version of the events.

This is why the Hathor flooded the mass consciousness with the concept of “ascension”. By everyone anticipating that our route to enlightenment was by ascending out of our bodies, most would have gladly walked into the celestoriums “gate” believing that they were being led to a wonderful future of full enlightenment. What was actually on the other side of the celestorium gateways was the planet Velus. If anyone had stepped through the celestorium, they would have found themselves on a planet 23 galaxies away that was totally devoid of life.

The Hathor activities did not stop there. On the 28th of May 2006, again using the “silks” to track people, the Hathor stripped these people of their DNA and downloaded it into a number of Me’s. This appears to have been an attempt to find a way of merging human DNA with Velon structures to create a Hathor/human hybrid which could avoid detection by the Earth’s guardians allowing a small group of Hathor to stay on Earth.

On the 25th of December 2006, another attempt was made by the Hathor to create a Hathor/human hybrid. Once again the “silks” were used to track people down:

Page 181- 182
    Many Hathor had been hiding undetected in Me’s (their own advanced computers). To enter a Me , a Velon must leave its body behind and their intention was to take over a number of human bodies – what most would understand to be a walk-in. Three thousand humans were taken over in this way, although it does appear that some people actually volunteered. Fortunately the Earth’s guardians were watching for any Hathor activity and by the night of the 26th of December, everyone who wanted to be was restored back into their bodies. The Hathor responsible were removed.

Another act by the Hathor highlights the level of aggression which they were prepared to use to achieve their goals or to stop any actions which were counter to their aims. With the removal of the Velon from the Universe using their ‘Ark’ ships, the Hathor seemed to take exception to the bulk of the Hathor leaving peaceably. The last of the Hathor ‘arks’ to leave was booby-trapped by the Hathor themselves. On March 9 2006, as this ship was crossing the last regions of space before joining the rest of the Velon race, some kind of explosive device was activated and the ship was destroyed. All of the 900,000 Hathor on board were destroyed with the ship [and their souls along with them].

All of the activities of the various Velon races [6 factions] appear to have been directed by the Velus [solar ie Velus 2] consciousness. With the activation of the celestorium, the Velus consciousness left the Velon solar system and travelled to Earth’s solar system. This consciousness was ‘apprehended’ and taken to the new solar system specially constructed as the Velon temporary home.

However, on arrival, all of the Velon living in the new solar system rejected the Velus planetary consciousness. In other words the Velon peoples wanted nothing more to do with the consciousness which had led them into such an act of aggression, against Humans and the Earth, and caused the Velon so many problems. The Velus planetary consciousness is currently contained within a region of the Universe which was destroyed by the 14th Faction and many of the Hathor, on eviction from our solar System, have opted to join it, rejecting their own race.

I fully appreciate that this chapter reads like the script for a sequel to the Hollywood movie “Independence Day”. However, my own personal experiences of Velon activities, along with experiences of those I have spoken to or been in contact with, have confirmed many aspects of this story. Certainly, this is how the Akashic records Velon activities and their intentions as far as Earth were concerned.

The threat posed by the Velon now appears to be substantially over. However, given the Velon ability to hide or disguise themselves, there is always the possibility that there are groups of Velon still “out there”. All I can suggest is that if you are contacted by “non-terrestrials”, is that you cross-examine them very closely as to their origins, intentions and their reasons for contacting you – the genuine ones will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Strangely enough, as I was putting these chapters together, a friend told me about someone living not too far away who leads a meditation group. Apparently, this meditation leader had a very forceful personality and she announced that she wanted the group to help her build a portal for the Hathor. Several of the group felt that this was not a good thing to do but went along with it as the group leader is so forceful. This is a good example of where we should all listen to our own intuitive “inner voices” and follow what we know to be correct instead of following someone else’s lead, especially where we feel that what we are being asked to do is wrong.

Page 183
    The thing to remember about portals is that they are not necessary. Our solar system has two fully functioning gateways. There is one gateway through the constellation of Orion which connects the solar system to the rest of the Universe. The second gateway is through the constellation of Draco, this connects into the energy patterns of the semi-physical races. These two gateways have served us well ever since the solar system was constructed and anyone who has “legitimate” business with the Earth is free to come and go as they please. ANY request for the construction of a portal on Earth is, therefore, bound to be suspect as whoever is making the request is attempting to bypass the Earth’s and solar system’s guardians.

If you ever feel that you have been requested to build a portal always ask 3 questions of those making the request. Who are they? What is their purpose? Why do they need a portal? Once you have asked these questions, refuse to be a part of building a portal in any way as there cannot be any legitimate reason for the request being made.

Since the celestorium incident, the Hathor have made requests for building new portals to a number of humans, the Akashic records that seven such portals have been constructed at various locations around the planet. Needless to say, all of these portals, including the one detailed above, have been destroyed by those who keep guard over the Earth.

These requests to build portals are made to individuals who have free choice over their actions, consequently the Earth’s guardians do not interfere in this process of free choice unless this choice of actions put the Earth or humanity at risk. Fortunately, most attempts made by people to construct energy structures, such as portals, fail as they do not understand the energies they are attempting to work with.

In case anyone doubts that the Velon exist, they landed in Russia on 2 separate occasions. This footage in Russian contains the only known pictures at 10-16 seconds in. The people are telling about the experience and showing where it happened.

Below the video address are newspaper accounts of the landing in English

Ntonyo: Even the groups of the Russian secret service and some mediums from Russia who were working with Velon through the net of their disguises did not have a clue about what kind of beings landed in Voronezh. This is also the first time recorded by official media when Velons used their energetic hand guns on Humans. Interesting stuff.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByqeErIcQnI

I also found this regarding the Velon landing in Russia:
    http://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/11/wo...ns-insist.html

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Voronezh.html

Even the St. Louis Dispatch picked it up:
    http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case120.htm

They even made some toys (bottom of the article):
    http://www.cryptopia.us/site/2010/10...aliens-russia/
    Last edited by Elen, 29th September 2017 at 08:16. Reason: Embedded video

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (2nd October 2017), donsan (28th September 2017), Elen (29th September 2017), Orbs (29th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert, that is a good summary of how nasty and serious the Hawthor are.

So, V2 remained in this universe. I forgot. So, this is how the thing made it back now. Why it was trusted is beyond me.

I will take time on Saturday. I will also repeat it at night in bed. However, I don't sugar coat things. The army welcoming the V is large and committed. The odds favor we will see a V sooner rather than later. Their plan calls for disclosure.

The real question is how disclosure occurs. "Hi" doesn't really cut it. A fake invasion and the V emerging as heros for stopping it fits into their plan to be our Creator gods that came back just in time to save us.

Dots...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (29th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Those news articles are really something. We know they have to alter their energy patterns to be seen so this explains how they vanished and reappeared. I wonder where the kid that vanished went?

Then He came back.

The V have 3 eyes? Their description is not pleasant.

These people aren't lying... Neither is Chris. We will see these V ourselves. Oh well...

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thanks Herbert,
    I think I found the same video in English...which is easier to follow, because the subtitles were in Swedish. I don't think a lot of people here on the forum understand Swedish. The subtitles are still in Swedish, but they speak English in this one...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3gJg0Y9HDI

Yes it's obvious that the "visitors" were not actually friendly...
    Last edited by Elen, 29th September 2017 at 13:25.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (2nd October 2017), donsan (30th September 2017), Dreamtimer (29th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st October 2017), Greenbarry (29th September 2017), Herbert (29th September 2017), Orbs (29th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They aren't nice too look at either Ellen. The situation is out of control. Add up how much they have done and the duration of their attack on Earth and the scope of the assault is unparalleled in all space and time.

Totally out of control. We are going to need some help on this one. I understand assistance of some sort has been occurring but it seems defensive in nature. I hope the offense gets on the field soon. Sounds like a tipping point is on the horizon.

Oh well, up to go to work...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I plan to participate today at 10am. All 3 or 4 of us can try to make a difference.

We are up against thousands of "V huggers." How they trust them is scary. As I say I have a friend who asked me to participate in a global meditation to hug them. There is no way she will stop. They all think they are here to help.

If they saw one maybe that would change their mind...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I cannot say for sure, but perhaps it is not merely a numbers thing.

I'll get back to you about Fukushima soon.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I reject the Velon and Velus. They are in volition of Universal law. They all must be immediately removed from this Universe.

I reject the Velon and Velus. They are in volition of Universal law. They all must be immediately removed from this Universe.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Now, click your heels three times!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You mock me Fred? Is that your intent sir?