Page 80 of 258 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    There doesn't have to be any formula, or form of words, in this: but I think saying it aloud is important [even if it has to be in a whisper].

One can also make a visualisation of the Velon being expelled by Earth and the Guardians, and being sent to the place prepared for them.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Herbert (22nd September 2017), Marique (24th September 2017)

V 14
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    It is my choice to express my own truth at this time in case there is any doubt. My focus is to keep this thread within the positive, high frequency energetic dimensions. A reflection of the world we want to and will see in physical reality, and very soon. I carry no personal animosity toward anyone.
    Hi Herbert, Orbs, Sandra, Ntonyo and CT.

As I almost enter into initiations that I can no longer talk about what I do i bid you farewell and all the best in your earth walk and truly find and achieve your quest, I wish you the best if it is meant to be.

My continued involvement will be out of sight. Wovern in dimension's.

Full integration can be as immediate as you want it or if you believe spread over long years waiting for permission from a higher aspect of your self, you need to decide who's in charge and where your awareness of free will is based.

There is no longer an I as that which you know as I is just one aspect of various bodies and the perception changes to we as I acknowledge all aspects of myself as working together as one.

Excellent thread Herbert.

Goodbye.

23 what a rush.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

DMt. (22nd September 2017), modwiz (22nd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    There has been a concerted effort made by gullible humans to invite the Velon in. Most of these people are located in the States.
    Hi Herbert,

I couldn't figure out how to save the proper coloring, so just quoted CT in regular.

Question: How do we know of this concerted effort? Is it just Chris' say so (through his "hardwire"), or is there more to it than that?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2017), DMt. (22nd September 2017), Herbert (22nd September 2017), modwiz (23rd September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Fred,

those who have actually read Chris' books find that the Velon have co-opted the whole New Wage thing...Law of One, Ashtar command, St. Germaine, Theosophy, whatever; it goes on and on.

Everyone who subscribes is giving permission to the Velon.

I helped organise groups doing Cobra meditations, OMFG...please forgive me, I thought I was helping us all and the Earth.
    Last edited by DMt., 23rd September 2017 at 00:13. Reason: Specificiticitity.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (23rd September 2017), Herbert (22nd September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    There is no longer an I as that which you know as I is just one aspect of various bodies and the perception changes to we as I acknowledge all aspects of myself as working together as one.

Excellent thread Herbert.

Goodbye.

23 what a rush.
    Happy rebirthday, V23, sounding good there. We are indeed a whole spectrum of stuff happening at Once.
    Last edited by DMt., 22nd September 2017 at 22:45. Reason: Well-wishing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hi Herbert,

I couldn't figure out how to save the proper coloring, so just quoted CT in regular.

Question: How do we know of this concerted effort? Is it just Chris' say so (through his "hardwire"), or is there more to it than that?
    I know many people personally who are channelling Velon crap, and many of the people on this thread also know many people. Some even have relatives doing this and some, themselves members here, did it before discovering C.T. I have had many private thank you's for this thread and other threads telling me how they had been channelling Velon and began to question the source which led them to my threads. I can give you specific stories of what they went through but not now.

Ntonyo has described what is going on in Russia as posted. There is no question in my mind as to the validity of this problem.

Thanks Fred for giving me the opportunity to make this clear.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (22nd September 2017), donsan (23rd September 2017), modwiz (23rd September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hi Herbert,

I have been seeing it for awhile and did not need to hear it from CT. The mental state of victimhood is ripe for lots of trickery. It is very sad to watch. There are some who see through it so not all hope is lost...people who aren't even aware of CT.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donsan (23rd September 2017), Herbert (23rd September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    I have been seeing it for awhile and did not need to hear it from CT.
    The notion that we in here think only CT has the One Gospel Truth is a false and malicious one, Anastasia. The cheesiness of the vast majority of NewAge [tm] stuff is self-evident...I *think*...?

The mental state of victimhood is ripe for lots of trickery. It is very sad to watch. There are some who see through it so not all hope is lost...people who aren't even aware of CT.
    Thank Creator that people are waking up so fast these days. It's wonderful...again, CT is not The One And Only Source Of Truth, nor any kind of guru or cult leader.

But if Chris' work didn't correlate with our actual experience of things, why would it even interest us? Who can read any of his books attentively and dismiss them, even granting [what looks like] occasional human error?
    Last edited by DMt., 23rd September 2017 at 01:39.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (23rd September 2017), donsan (23rd September 2017), Herbert (23rd September 2017), modwiz (23rd September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Lots of people very eager to have (invite) our "galactic family" or our "hidden ancestors" to reveal themselves and help.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Lots of people very eager to have (invite) our "galactic family" or our "hidden ancestors" to reveal themselves and help.
    That's the problem in a nutshell, yes.

Anything but take self-responsibility [see Harald Kautz-Vella]...I mean it's dangerous! You could get killed!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Chris never wrote about self creating insect beings that self replicated and built ships capable of space travel cruising around etc.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have to say I missed Herbert's post of Chris's email. It is sad to hear of this escalation. I suspect a dear friend of mine is part of it.

I have posted for quite sometime how fragile things are and never subscribing to fluffy bunny land new age rubbish. I also deducted beings don't abandon 5000+ years of "hard work."

I am quite disappointed I was right. Sad here lying in bed about to get up to a 12+ hour day including 2 hours driving. I will think about Chris's email.

He claims difficult time in getting the word out. How sad to see someone who made so many sacrifices to "get the word out" to still be a target. I'll tell you folks this doesn't sit right with me.

No point in overreacting. We had plenty of notice etc. All the information to connect the dots is there.

SUGGESTION: get a map of the world and draw a straight line from Washington DC to Fukashima. Note where it passes through. This latitude attracts a lot of attention and is part of a bigger picture.

To be continued. I have to go.

Herbert, thx for posting that. It is only a matter of time until the stalemate ends. I will make a bet with anyone the Earth gets Her way. My money is on Her. Also, V1 being back in the mix NOW is concerning. Best to focus thoughts based on "eff off you sicktard you are banned from being here so leave immediately or else!"

Time to take off the gloves...my free will has been violated and I am saying "NO!"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (23rd September 2017), Herbert (23rd September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    A SUGGESTION

From Ntonyo:

I think it will be very useful for us to assist Earth in ridding her of Velon/Hathor (and Velus 2 who is banished to an empty part of this Universe along with the murderous Hathor) channelling to gullible humans who think they are helping but in reality are hurting the Earth by inviting back the deceivers whom earth has already rejected.

It is from Robert Shapiro.

You will feel the tremendous boost in your energy when you use these words:

Preamble
    I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for Me including the most benevolent energies of Mother Earth and all the Planets in the Solar System and all the Suns connected to, work with and supporting the Sun in the skies be all around Me and all about Me now to support My immediate request.

Prayer
    I choose to join my energies with those of the Earth to overcome the energies of those who oppose Human Soul Reintegration

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Greenbarry (24th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I thought Chris's email would have generated more feedback...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I sincerely hope the duress Chris eludes too ends. Not cool.

I have concluded those inviting the V in will not stop. Sorry folks but they won't. What does that mean? It means they won't stop. The question is what will be the results?

I don't know but I don't see how much good will come from it. They gave the V a foot in the door and I don't see how this free will can be stopped. At best it can hopefully be managed.

The V goal is based on disclosure. Looks like Chris warned us this was going to occur at some future date unless action was taken. We can think things etc. but there are other brings that are going to have to do something versus nothing to help.

My intuitions is if the Earth is in danger beings will honor Her call for assistance. Good luck to them all.

Sounds as if the status quo will change sometime soon. Within a year even.

Best to you all...