Page 79 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The comedian George Carlin spoke of "owners." There are YouTube videos of it.

Getting back to greed. The 14 bring power, energy, wealth etc. to THEMSELVES. They do not share. From what Chris wrote they can't. This is why the Illuminatzi are not contaminated with 14 energies Chris wrote - they act as a group. Chris specifically states the "I" are under V influence.

It is possible for a 14 to remove freedom of choice from a semi physical being. A 14 could influence a group as well as far as we know. The tricky part is to figure any of this out you will have to do it yourself. Other than what Chris has written we are on our own.

IMO if there is a problem it is difficult to solve it if you are unaware of it. Figuring things out is part of a solution. Chris is adamant the 14 energies are gone. However the v can elude, prevent information from going into the Akashic and remain. I think the 14 can do even more in this Universe.

To be continued...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Forget politicians, governments and off-world distractions, focusing on expanding your individual inner consciousness toward reintegration of your whole soul is the only way to change the world for the better and permanently.

REMEMBERING EARTH

THE FALL EQUINOX

A concerted effort we can all engage in on Sept. 22, the Fall Equinox, is to repeat in Chris Thomas’ own words: “I choose to join my energies with those of the Earth to overcome the energies of those who oppose Human Soul Reintegration.”

This is a loving act on behalf of the Earth and it is happening around the planet through our members from several countries and time zones. Guests and observers of this thread are welcome and encouraged to participate.

Our focus contains no malice toward the Velon/Hathor or their minions or those who have been so gullible as to channel their lies and deceptions. It is the role of the Guardians to remove and to contain the Velon/Hathor in their place of banishment. It is humanity’s role to make OUR free will choice known through OUR H.S. heart connection.

Important: This is bigger than most of us can imagine: The Hathor have a hold on church, state, and industry around the world through infiltration and mind control. They aim to bring about WWIII by deceiving gullible people into believing that the planetary alignment on Sept 23 is somehow about death and destruction. This is why there is so much hype on Facebook, etc.

SKY FANS

Message from Sandra: Yesterday they sprayed heavily! Today's sky is clear and blue! Method: SFs on even higher level (actually, there's no limit to it) and vacuum that absorbs all of it at the same time.

Practicing with the sky fans to end chemtrails is one method for gaining confidence in, and becoming familiar with our H.S. abilities. They are just the beginning proof of realising how much our imagination and our capabilities are expanding.

For the time being, Sandra, Firehorse and Ntonyo will still be working with us energetically outside of this forum. They have developed unique skills to help with our aim of bringing The Human Plan to fruition.

GROWING PAINS - DISRUPTIVE ENERGIES

We are going through some intense times just as Carl Boudreau predicted for the coming months!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...4454681549285/

So I expected something would crop up before the Fall Equinox. And I am happy that this thread has been sensibly returned to harmony through a joint effort by all.

Bridging between the old burdens of life and the new much lighter reality is over and the push for individuals to raise their vibrational frequencies is massive these days.

Putting it another way, the future we have been waiting for has already arrived. So we need to tune into the Earth grounding, the sun and the highest frequencies possible. That is how we strengthen our immune systems which are being replaced or reinforced by confidence in our H.S. abilities at the soul level. As a species and as individuals we are joining the Solar system and Earth in going through massive transformations which are explained and extrapolated upon at the end of this post.

In another post Sandra also gave us the first step of deprogramming: by consciously removing all programs that are not serving our intent, and building new programs that will serve us and not another person, entity, or organization's agenda. I have tried this and it does work for removing any disease from the body, beginning at the energetic level. I was really surprised how easy it was and how fast it manifest into the physical. Of course some deeper deprogramming will take a bit longer. It is easiest when you can fully connect with the Earth environment and your body. Barefoot in the grass for example.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...efoot-on-earth

As we align our ego/personality more with our H.S. through the heart feelings, we learn how to evolve.

The best way to handle negativity is to ignore it. You only hurt yourself when you over-react. The cyclical nature of over reaction is a test from your H.S. to determine if you have learned a life lesson. You will find you feel much happier when you have learned to ignore temptation. In that way it has no emotional hold over you.

The true purpose of courage (heart wisdom) is to recognize what you should NOT fear. Relax, you do not need to respond. That is how we end wars.

A very perceptive friend noted in her personal life that: “The energetic push for change from the planetary energies have caused negative thoughts to seem out of control lately. It has been as if something turns them on and off with these new energies for change and evolution of consciousness. I realized this was necessary to get unspoken feelings out in the open for healing.”

Carl Boudreau was certainly right on the mark in describing the disruptive energies that will force alignment with the H.S. over the next couple of years, and most especially this Fall for those who are waking up the most quickly. That is why it happened so quickly here before most of us expected it.

We should look at all of life from a feeling space and not just the mind space. In doing so we will remember how much better it feels in your own body than when you judge and criticize. It softens and heals you. To give an example instead of just greeting the part of nature you find the most beautiful, greet all of nature, the sad ones and even the weeds. When you look at a litter of puppies, love the runt as much as you do the healthiest ones. Nurturing the runt is one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had.

THOSE WHO SEEK TO DIVIDE HUMANITY ARE EXPRESSING NEGATIVE ENERGY

I have learned over many years that when I am feeling misunderstood it does no good to try explaining myself to others. They only perceived my attempts as an aggressive attack on their belief systems. I realised that my words were falling on deaf ears because I had not learned to change my energy. Instead of bombarding my friends with a multitude of words and questions, I had to learn to really listen. And it changed me because I really love getting to understand others and my questions were no longer perceived as the cross examining attorney. As I came to understand others without any desire to change them whatsoever, because I liked them the way they were, my own feelings of being misunderstood evaporated. It was all about energetic frequency that goes far beyond words.

So I learned the truth of the old maxim “what we leave behind in the wake of our passing is often woven into the lives of others.” Changing your inner self is how you change the world around you.

We humans are souls who have created for ourselves a body to experience physical reality on this bountiful and incredibly diverse planet Earth. According to the Akashic, Earth supports more varieties of life forms than the entire universe put together.

As humans we are evolving. As the Earth evolves some life forms will disappear and new ones will appear. Perhaps more importantly, as humanity evolves, formerly extinct life forms will reappear on a planet where our love will help them to flourish as it was always meant to be before the energies of exploitation were introduced by artificial intelligence in the form of greedy corporations.

Sincere questions are always welcome and serve to strengthen the purpose of this thread. This thread is primarily meant for non-members whose Higher Selves have led them to Chris Thomas’ Akashic research. They are seeking an understanding of true human history, our earthly organic reality, and the purpose of this universe as it has been recorded in the Akashic and shared by Chris Thomas.

Some people discuss Einstein’s Theories of Relativity which arose from his imagination, we discuss the theories on the true nature of reality arsing from the Akashic Records. These ‘Akashic theories align with Tesla’s information and are much closer to the truth than most scientific theories, for any thinking person and cutting edge researcher, and therefore deserve considered discussion. The Akashic theories do not require endless corollaries. They readily explain anomalies traditional science can not.

More so now than ever, life can be confusing, frustrating, and even depressing for some. Many non-members come daily to this thread for understanding and it is easy to give up on ever understanding a very simple fact. We are in a state of constant flux as our inner consciousness is evolving like we have never evolved before.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he is not the same man”.

Logic must be tempered with compassion for all life forms. The Velon were given every chance to comply with the one rule of this universe: do not interfere with another’s free will. Like the American deep state, they blatantly broke every treaty without remorse. Every other soul in the universe agreed that they had to be banished.

With the goal of tempering logic with compassion for all of life in mind, and to maintain your sanity, Chris Thomas recommends “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance”. That philosophy of life is why we all have admired a fictional character from star Trek who was ably portrayed by Leonard Nimoy – Mr Spock.

In talking with him over several years, I have found Chris Thomas to exemplify Mr Spock in real life. His sharp wit, his ability to cut to the chase and express himself perfectly in one or two short sentences of impeccable logic. His respect for others’ opinions and his humility to understand, looking beyond words.

It is the responsibility of us regular posters on this thread to share our understanding of that simple wisdom coming from 35 years of painstaking self-sacrifice in a humble man’s sincere search for truth. No one else has ever been able to carry out such a monumental task of writing 8 books painstakingly checked and re-checked for truth and accuracy. Unlike others who profess to read the Akashic, there is no noticeable ego about the man. He demonstrates great integrity and truth. If you choose to ignore the information he has turned up, he wishes you well in your choices. Chris Thomas has remained honest and true to his word despite suffering potentially fatal attacks on his life. I know the man and he remains optimistic despite what I know he is going through.

He has stepped out of the picture making it clear he has no wish to be a cult leader. In fact it is the farthest thing from his mind and contrary to everything he stands for. The Akashic is for everyone and the information expressed are not his ideas. He claims no credit for the Akashic facts.

It is my choice to express my own truth at this time in case there is any doubt. My focus is to keep this thread within the positive, high frequency energetic dimensions. A reflection of the world we want to and will see in physical reality, and very soon. I carry no personal animosity toward anyone.

CREATING A SPACE FOR DISCUSSION

This thread is ultimately about creating an earthly space for not just survival, but rather ABUNDANCE for all forms of life. We share this Earth and we should be sharing our flowing energy freely with all living things. That is what this thread is about. Competition for survival of the fittest is not the way to go. Those are the old ways of the elite that we are removing from power. We no longer have the subhuman need for governments – literally mind control.

Our modern minds have been so burdened and conditioned by concepts of what we call science and its delimiting way of defining reality, we have to learn how to stretch them again, like stiff, bound-up extremities so as to overcome the cramped philosophical space to which we have become accustomed. There is no such thing as nothing. What is real, we have been told, is what someone else, in this case traditional scientists, have defined as real. Everything outside of that definition, they imply, we should exclude from our considerations of reality. Space is not empty, it is flourishing with energy, fields of possibility. It is our imaginative power that determines probabilities.

This thread is devoted to sharing inspiration, encouragement, and space for a whole new vision for our Earth. What could be better for a troubled world such as ours than to reach out and help ourselves and each other to reconnect and, together, cooperate in a much more radiant and shared future for mankind than a few dark but forceful minds seem to want for us? So let us meet here as beloved poet Rumi suggests in the celebrated sentiment: “Out beyond ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing there is a field. I will meet you there."

We are all in this together. Is it presumptuous of me to envision this thread as a beacon for daily newcomers who cross our paths?

REMEMBERING THE EARTH ON SEPTEMBER 22

I am repeating a bit here for emphasis.

“The more people who give out the message that The Hathor are not welcome on Earth, the greater the likelihood of ridding the Earth of this mess.” Chris Thomas

In a message expressed by Donsan: I trust we all together may help to turn the tide. The Fall Equinox, September 22 would be a good day for an additional concerted effort to express our consistent choice through the H.S., given the planetary alignments on September 23. I was thinking of an affirmation that C.T. wrote in a PDF in 2005 such as:

“I choose to join my energies with those of the Earth to overcome the energies of those who oppose Human Soul Reintegration.”

We need to make our position clear. There is a vicious motive behind those who seek to divide, confuse, and distract humanity through subterfuge. That motive is envy. The Velon/Hathor want Earth for themselves and they want to remove humanity. Failing that they seek to destroy Earth if they can’t have her.

Consider this an act of love (courage in the form of heart wisdom) to align with the Earth’s energetic choices, in appreciation and gratitude for her abundance. No malice is intended in this free will choice.

As humans we have 5 powerful tools at our disposal:

1) Love including tough love (aligning ego with the Higher Self conscience)

2) Gratitude (to the Earth which is the same vibration as abundance and grace toward a healthy body)

3) Discernment ( recognizing and resonating with truth from a chaotic mixture of lies and attempted deception, misunderstanding)

4) The Giveaway (a prescribed method of sincere effort to remove traumatic, emotional energy blocks from our bodies for reintegration and confidence in a high frequency immune system)

5) Imagination/Feelings ( The power to change our world through the creationary force of the vortex)

As I have said many times, this is not a static thread. It is constantly expanding and changing, evolving with new and talented members from many countries (that means everyone who is led to pass this way) who resonate with the material. It is meant to reflect the world we want to see through accelerating change positively inspired and evolving from the old reality of negativity, debt and exploitation.

It turns out that reintegration is an accelerating process over several years rather than an event

Normally in the past we would die and then undergo a life review which would free up our energy as we recognize our link to our own H.S., thereby becoming a whole soul again at non-physical vibrational level. In other words the old saying “your life passes before your eyes when you die”. But this time instead of dying we are using methods like the Giveaway and our dreams to take care of unfinished business, so to speak, and at the same time experience that process of slowly accelerating reintegration. So what we are going through now begins to finally make some sense as revealed in the following videos. Reintegration means a renewal of life for the physical body as we become much lighter, more energetic, and less dense – Wholly Human returning to our original energetic template.

We are entering the throws of that energetic change which will accelerate exponentially for those who choose to participate. Earth is changing in profound ways in order that we may complete The Human Plan. Those physical changes have been listed elsewhere and some are talked about in the videos below.

Many authors, including cutting edge scientists, are quoted throughout this thread that independently corroborate and reinforce C.T.’s 35 years of research findings from the Akashic. Others quoted in this thread expand on his information and understanding.

Keeping all 5 tools in mind, here is one such author’s short videos. I highly recommend his book: “The Explorer Race and the Next 50 Years” by Robert Shapiro. It taught me how to feel and it changed me forever.

THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS

"Life is completely different
    when you learn
    how to feel your way with your heart
    rather than thinking about it
    with your mind"

Mary O Malley

These very recent short videos I have chosen by Shapiro are relatively free from any Velon lies, based on my own discernment. Use your discernment if you look at other older videos. Being human of course, his own belief systems may creep into his books in a minor way but no problem for anyone who has learned understanding and discernment from reading C.T.

Shapiro is a medium for Zoosh, Progenitor, Grandfather , and a few others. He made this arrangement between lifetimes with certain friends who agreed to this endeavour. This kind of relationship cannot be interfered with by the Velon, as explained by C.T. Shapiro has never heard of Chris Thomas.

Published in August and September 2017

Time is changing

These times have been troubling with things happening that seem to be crazy. What's going on? What's going on is that time is changing and the way you live in it will change as well and things will get better.

Robert Shapiro the Earth is expanding

2017 and beyond

Transitioning with mother Earth (what you would normally experience shortly after death) to a slightly higher vibration

Inner Earth Changes to Counteract Fracking

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), donsan (21st September 2017), Elen (21st September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The vast majority of Chris's work includes th Velon. Only a small fraction is about the 14 th faction. In this universe they have the ability to say "no" to other souls and I am confident that includes a planet. Looks like the Earth has a lot of interference from more than one race.

Herbert, I pretty much tell things or talk to the Earth every night when I wake up in the middle of the night as I often do. I will do so on the 22.

What is this alignment you speak of?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I googled the alignment. Apparently we are all going to die on Saturday. I'll tell ya, these people don't understand slavery very well. Slave owners would "protect" us to keep it going.

We are "safe." Ha ha ha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st September 2017)

V 14
    I have a sincere question. If CT can read the akashic records and these records record everything that happen in this universe, how is it he knows of other universes especially the 14th faction universe and details about it's nature. All the akashic would record is that a race of beings appeared from oiut of know where and done what they did.

And as CT had said there are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason. The 14ths arrival caused death and destruction to life forms including planets, solar systems and gallaxysy. This destruction as I am sure you can imagine was an act of free will to be completely non surportive of life, a statement that CT holds close.

So if a singular creastor being exists as I feel CT readers may believe was this act of terror deserving in some way in a divine act against this universal creator or did this creator let it happen.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Elen (21st September 2017)

V 14
    Another sincere question. It has been published and spoken about that a being can excperience full soul integration when all emotional complexes have been cleared and many have achieved this before the earth raised it's vibration to meet that criteria on a collective and global scale.

How is it then that when a child is born it is not born fully integrated, this child would have no emotional complexes as it would be perfectly new.

In my honest and experienced bass truth it takes a lot more than the removal of just emotional based complexes.

A example could be a psychopath has no emotional based complexes or reactions and therefore is free from the limitations that a negative emotional reaction could occur, therefore this type of being should be prime for soul integration based on free will.

I know for a fact that ifyou just remove emotional blockages to connect to a different aspect of esoteric power you may fall victim to lower emotional beings waiting for you blockages or natural defences to fall.

If you do not evolve your physical being and your emotional being and your mental being in balance together you leave yourself open to dangers from lower aspects of these fractual creations to influence and dominate your excpression as a full human being.

You are it the HS concept is very new before this concept by others from juyst over a hundred years ago what we knew as the HS was like a mirror reflecting that which you create in your own free will imagination right back at you. This HS or mirror creation is infinite in potential creation and expression, so to fully integrate this potential can not be done as it is infinite.

What can be done is a clear connection to this potential and from what I have seen and experienced there is no soul entering the body just the various bodies being free from complexes and strong enough to express that which is in infinite creation potential.

I respect all others experienced findings and do not rely on beliefs.

I only communicate first hand factual knowledge ask have nothing else to talk about.

But am happy to listen and read others opinions as I wish what I share illuminates others paths a little.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st September 2017), jcocks (24th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    "A example could be a psychopath has no emotional based complexes or reactions and therefore is free from the limitations that a negative emotional reaction could occur, therefore this type of being should be prime for soul integration based on free will."

This is somewhat of a misapprehension. Psychopaths are genetically predisposed to low levels of physical response to stress but that doesn't mean they are immune to emotion, both good and bad, in fact, they are primarily driven by those needs...A never ending quest to feel good. It is the nurturing aspect or lack thereof that transforms a predisposed individual to the dark side. Dark emotions preponderate but they are surely still there lurking.

For Whatever It Is Worth

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Aragorn (21st September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Herbert (21st September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    "A example could be a psychopath has no emotional based complexes or reactions and therefore is free from the limitations that a negative emotional reaction could occur, therefore this type of being should be prime for soul integration based on free will."

This is somewhat of a misapprehension. Psychopaths are genetically predisposed to low levels of physical response to stress but that doesn't mean they are immune to emotion, both good and bad, in fact, they are primarily driven by those needs...A never ending quest to feel good. It is the nurturing aspect or lack thereof that transforms a predisposed individual to the dark side. Dark emotions preponderate but they are surely still there lurking.
    Yes and no. There are different types of psychopathy. I know psychopaths who have absolutely no remorse, and who barely have any emotions, although they do have feelings — they are not the same thing. Emotions are much richer and deeper, while feelings are only superficial and instinct-driven. As an example, anger is a feeling, but love is an emotion.

Simon Parkes falls into this category of psychopaths. By his own admission, he has feelings but he doesn't have emotions. And he's proud of that, of course, because he considers it his "reptilian heritage", as the proud son of Anu, the Great White King of the Alpha Draconis Reptilians.

I've also had a girlfriend like that once. She was ice-cold, manipulative, arrogant, and she had no sense of ethics or self-respect — even though she was quite full of herself, but that's a different thing. She did however express hedonism, and she certainly knew anger, up to the point where she would genuinely get psychotic and start uttering threats. She was also a racist, and she was regularly mocking other people behind their backs.

Every sentence she spoke started with the pronoun "I", because she was the goddess of her own universe, and everyone else in it was no more than a mere object, to be used by Her Majesty as she saw fit. Lastly, even though she showed amusement whenever she was mocking someone, she didn't actually seem to have a sense of humor. She never told any jokes or did anything funny in order to elicit amusement in others, and I've also never known her to actually laugh out loud. At best, a grin is all she could muster.

On the other hand, I also know psychopaths who do have feelings, but they are a very immature kind of feelings, i.e. more like a spoiled brat. My ex-sister-in-law is such a person. She is utterly irresponsible, utterly impulsive — she has an extreme degree of ADHD — and utterly self-centered and manipulative. She also has no sense of ethics whatsoever, she's shamelessly arrogant, she's utterly materialistic, and her mind is exclusively trained on self-gratification, whether it's at the cost of someone else's well-being or not. And she thinks that she's a good person, and that whoever comes into conflict with her is the bad guy. In that, she has a lot in common with the ex-girlfriend I spoke of in the paragraph above, although the latter was far more intelligent. My ex-sister-in-law is rather dumb, really, and maybe that's a good thing, because if she were any smarter, she'd probably be dangerous.

Psychopathy is not a single identifiable type of personality, and it also comes in different degrees of severity. The only real common denominator among psychopaths is that they can all be considered antisocial to a certain extent.

One thing that the fully-blown psychopaths all seem to have in common, though, is that they are for most part utterly calm and unperturbed. The ex-girlfriend mentioned above was like that. There was barely ever an emotional response from her during conversations, unless somebody said something that offended her ego or stood in her way. Again, Simon Parkes is like that too, from what first-hand witnesses have told me.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st September 2017)

Thanks
    yeah, that's a valid distinction and another head scratcher... I'll have to think about it...

good post, i have to admit I've heard the name simon parkes but don't know anything about him...that gives me some interesting research to do...

double thanks...

NAP
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 21st September 2017 at 20:47.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Aragorn (21st September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    yeah, that's a valid distinction and another head scratcher... I'll have to think about it...

good post, i have to admit I've heard the name simon parkes but don't know anything about him...that gives me some interesting research to do...

double thanks...

NAP
    Simon Parkes is a driving instructor from Whitby in the UK, and he is also — or at any rate, has been — a Town Council member there for the British Labour Party, with the ambition of running for mayor. He is at present time still a member at Project Avalon.

Parkes claims that his mother and maternal grandfather were MI6, with ties to the NSA, and that his family is part of "a non-satanical branch" of the Illuminati. As his story goes, he was "abducted" as an infant by a ~3-meter-tall praying-mantis-like being, with whom he communicated telepathically, and who introduced himself to Parkes as being "his mommy", even though the being was actually masculine.

Likewise, he was allegedly later on also introduced to Anu, a ~4-meter-tall white reptilian, who was supposedly the king of the Alpha Draconis reptilians. He was then allegedly also informed that his soul was one third human, one third reptilian and one third praying mantis — created from the souls of "his daddy" Anu and "his mommy", the male praying mantis being — and that he alternates between members of either species upon each incarnation. Somewhere along the line, he was allegedly also brought into contact with what he calls "shadow beings", of whom he claims that they would be Jinn, and one such being was allegedly designated to train and indoctrinate him into the different ways of communicating with these reptilians and mantis beings, because those beings are supposedly from "the 4th dimension", and the "shadow being" was from "the 5th dimension".

It all gets pretty grotesque — including a scene where, at the age of 5, he raped and then consumed a holographic projection of a girl from a TV commercial, together with "his daddy" Anu, and a story of how he fathered several children with the queen of a humanoid feline species, who is allegedly jealous of Parkes' legal spouse in his present life — and he illustrates everything by way of a storybook with crayon drawings he himself has allegedly made while he was a child. (They do look like children's drawings.)

He also has colorful stories to tell regarding his record of incarnations. He was allegedly the Biblical Adam — he claims to have led his people out of Eden with his wife Eve, and that Eden was somewhere in the vicinity of what is Brazil today — as well as the Biblical Mary, even though this contradicts his earlier statement that his soul will always be born in a male body. I believe he also claims to have been Moses, but I'm not exactly sure anymore.

His most favored incarnation story is that he was King Solomon. See, King Solomon was said to have had 700 wives and 300 concubines, and Dirty Simon™ uses that over at The House Of The Hat™ to get into the ladies' panties, insisting on sexual Illuminati rituals, "but it's okay because they were his wife back when he was King Solomon." Well, with 700 wives, I guess that line always works. He was either way maintaining a wife, a fiancée, and several girlfriends at the time.

If his client — see the part about soul readings farther down — is male, then he'll tell them that they were his brother-in-law when he was King Solomon, and that they are reptilian souls. See, on the outside, Simon Parkes pretends that he would have been sent to Earth to let humanity regain its freedom, but in his private communications, he is all about serving "the reptilian agenda" and Illuminati sex magick à la Aleister Crowley, and then he expresses a grave disdain for human beings.

Either way, several people among the members of Project Avalon were filing complaints with the Avalon mod room regarding unwarranted and unwanted sexual advances from Simon Parkes, including that he sent unrequested nude pictures of himself and pictures of his genitalia to those members via Skype. However, as soon as Dirty Simon™ found out about it, he immediately threatened Project Avalon with a lawsuit, and Bill Ryan got down on his knees for him, and promised to cover it all up from then on. We know this from an inside source — a former Project Avalon staff member.

Furthermore, when a members-only discussion thread about Simon Parkes here at The One Truth was leaked back to him by undercover groupies who had signed up here, Simon Parkes threatened both Malc and myself with a lawsuit. I wasn't even a staff member yet at that point in time, but my "crimes" had been that I had been referring to Simon Parkes on said thread as Count Comb-Over™ — a nickname that was not invented by myself but rather by a now former member — and that I was also involved at the time with providing practical and legal advice to women who had been sexually coerced and/or extorted by Simon Parkes.

Yet another thing is that Simon Parkes also offers soul readings and other psychic counseling via Skype — for which he asks a considerable amount of money — and once the members have paid, he tends to bluntly break contact with hem and ignore them from then on. Ultimately, this led to such a commotion at Project Avalon that Bill Ryan now no longer had any choice but to openly condemn this "lack of professionalism", even though he never said a word about the sexual advances.

The fact that Bill Ryan was protecting Simon Parkes at the time — even though I was wrong on the specifics of the why — and the ensuing confrontation between myself and Bill Ryan (via private messages only) were the reason why I got banned from Project Avalon in March 2015. The legal threats from Simon Parkes came in on the 6th of April 2015, and the only way Simon Parkes could have had access to my real name and to my private e-mail address was through Bill Ryan. Likewise, the e-mail address at which the threat for Malc arrived was Malc's private e-mail address, with which he had signed up at Project Avalon at the time, long before there ever was such a thing as The One Truth.

In other words, Bill Ryan was knowingly complicit in both those threats. But threats is all they were, because Simon Parkes knew very well that he didn't have a foot to stand on if the matter were to go to court. Still, The One Truth was pretty spooked about it all at first, and for that reason alone, all discussions regarding Bill Ryan and/or Simon Parkes were moved into the members-only section of the forum at the time.

Today, we no longer have that same attitude. We feel that public figures are up for public debate, and so we conduct those discussions out in the open now, thereby also appealing unto our freedom of speech. The server of The One Truth is hosted in the United States of Acronyms, and therefore enjoys the US' legal protection of free speech.

Simon Parkes has in the meantime also briefly apologized for his sexual misconduct via his website, blaming it on the influence of Anu, his reptilian daddy. The post with the apology was however quickly removed again, and even though he has somewhat stepped back and out of the limelight, I believe he is at present time still conducting his "counseling sessions" over Skype, and that he is still holding lectures and granting interviews.

There, I've saved you the research.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st September 2017)

Thanks
    wow, that's quite a story...I am familiar with the praying mantis mommy part...I still need to research what I can of his background, his 'connections', etc. Thanks for the 'fascinating' info, though.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Aragorn (21st September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris searched the Akashic and found nothing to support insect beings. It is not his material and has nothing to do with his books etc.

Chris got the information of the other universes from the Akashic. I recall the 14 knew about our Universe from doing the same.

I think he was pretty good at remote viewing as well.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Herbert (22nd September 2017)

V 14
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    Chris searched the Akashic and found nothing to support insect beings. It is not his material and has nothing to do with his books etc.
    Hey how you doing this one is for you.

Do you remember when CT spoke about how humans in the latter civilisation of Atlantis experimented mixing animal DNA with human DNA and begun creating different cross breeds of animal / human.

Now then at the time of these experiments our consciousness was slowly dropping but the people were not very aware of it at the time. As these experiments continued the cross creations where getting more elaborate, some would mix the DNA of specific snakes so as to have the skin design of that snake, all types of animals reptiles insects and sealife where being used.

As the peoples consciousness dropped ever more they started to experience psychological defects and one was desire of beauty based on fashion. It slowly became fashionable to have exotic animal DNA design on your physical body.

Trouble was that as there consciousness slowly dropped they became subject to the character traits in essence of the creatures DNA they adopted.

Reptile.
    Insect.
    Felion.

The list goes on, some animals traits where not as bad as more aggressive animals traits and some where very nasty and controlling based on heirachy and domination other the lesser in strength of other life forms.

The civilisation split into powerful mixed Animal types and a more pure human type but both very powerful. The earth being more powerful than both gave the aggressors a choice of leaving the planet or being absorbed back into source.

Most the aggressive types left the planet and many of the more human than animal also left the planet, a few from both extremes stayed and where helped to heal and return to source.

Now CT said they all where returned to source and the final clear up happened not long ago.

I know this is another aspect of purposefully blocking the akashic. And the more aggressive types had to leave, they had only two choices leave or be returned to source to be healed, they did not want either.

So they left whilst not being able to express there free will. They believe if they where not meant to be able to mix there DNA with other creatures and express them selves it would not have happened.

Anyway they left and evolved and created more of themselves.

CT can not see this but I thought I would let you know Orbs.

A lot of the exotic earth type creature looking aliens are descended from experiments that took over the consciousness expression of people in Atlantis that mixed there DNA together.

Due to a slow drop in consciousness the non physical participants slowly became influenced by the creatures natural character traits in essence. But with these traits of DNA and the memory stored in those creatures DNA it became a problem as now you have creatures that are also very powerful based on human soul potential.

Now almost done. The trouble these hybrid beings are having is that they need a certain amount of earth essence energy for there energy template to hold so there physical expression continues.

Roll on the battle for earth and the satanic influence of energy transfer they need.

Orbs I have a natural storage of info on faction 14 like I posted before. This particular race was the master geneticist group and are very powerful, not the little folk.

They created there own universe and use it as a weapon, it still exists today. Their leader is the true Lucifer who is level in power with that of a creator of universes.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

V 14
    Quote Originally posted by V 14
    Most the aggressive types left the planet and many of the more human than animal also left the planet
    This is where you get the concept of false light vs false dark. Both these need earth essence energy and have various ways of getting it. Mostly by deception in a hostile and not so hostile way but both by removing free will choice by deception for there own survival or by sheer force and control.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    MESSAGE TODAY FROM CHRIS THOMAS

Hi Herbert

Thank you for your email passing on Sandra’s thoughts.

I was intending to email you today to warn you about Velon activity over the past few weeks.
    It appears as though a number of people, particularly in the States, have been contacted by the Velon Consciousness - Velus - who has claimed that the Velon need to have access to the Earth in order to help humanity with their transitions.
    There has been a concerted effort made by gullible humans to invite the Velon in. Most of these people are located in the States.
    It is proving to be a troublesome for people as they cannot differentiate between what is genuine assistance and what is bogus.
    This is a critical time in human affairs and so could I ask you to put it out on your network asking that people do as much as possible to block the Velon.
    The Velon agenda has not changed and the earth is in great danger.
    I am having great difficulty writing this as the Velon do not want this message out there.

I am sorry to say that it is as a direct result of people, especially in America, being wilfully misled.

Best wishes
    Chris

I want to add that Ntonyo informs me the exact same thing is happening in Russia through the Russian Orthodox Church. A cult has formed around the Velon messages and people are being forced to join by the government there. This is much bigger than anyone can imagine.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Anastasia (23rd September 2017), DMt. (22nd September 2017), donsan (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), modwiz (22nd September 2017)