Page 78 of 258 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    In My country there is a proverb which in english says: "Thief louder than anybody screams: "CATCH THE THIEF!!!"".

From 1st Trollor(gex) attempt straight to the moment after He left it was obvious for Me that You won't gonna stop trying to kill this thread. I don't know much about the root of Your anger, probably it is not about Your view on CT material turning into some sort of religion which trying to kill this forum... Whatever Your motives are (or somebody's You represent), I admire Your efforts because You've crushed another dangerous ""religion"" right in the bud. I don't know about the future of this thread despite of that, I'd like to thank everybody (except cheap trolls) who honestly shared their feelings, emotions, knowledge and experience because these things ain't lost at all, You've made a lot of difference not only for People who were only-read and interested in CT material (little remark because if You'd stalk through this thread You will find a lot tons of interesting stuff which in many cases is contradictive to CT's books) but even for those Who ain't read this forum at all. Thank You!
    Your allegations and your analysis of my motives and my intentions are all so far off from the truth that I'm not even going to begin justifying myself, and especially not after I've already done so several times, and in very unmistakable English.

Considering that you're still a relatively new member here and that I understand that there is probably a language barrier, I am also going to let you get away with calling me a troll. At least, for now. I'm a patient, understanding and forgiving man, but even I will draw the line where it needs to be drawn.

You may consider this your first warning. And remember that according to Chris Thomas, you are here to integrate your soul into your human body, not your ego.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Kathy (16th September 2017), modwiz (16th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Your allegations and your analysis of my motives and my intentions are all so far off from the truth that I'm not even going to begin justifying myself, and especially not after I've already done so several times, and in very unmistakable English.

Considering that you're still a relatively new member here and that I understand that there is probably a language barrier, I am also going to let you get away with calling me a troll. At least, for now. I'm a patient, understanding and forgiving man, but even I will draw the line where it needs to be drawn.

You may consider this your first warning. And remember that according to Chris Thomas, you are here to integrate your soul into your human body, not your ego.
    I don't care much about Your warnings. As I said earlier You don't know what You are talking about and full of preconceptions. More than that You feel a lot of anger towards FireHorse these feelings just triggered Your unacceptable attitude towards thread where People just shared their knowledge and experience etc. connected with infromation (in many cases not connected at all) presented by CT books (I guess that in Your bizzare world of logic it has a potential to somehow ruin entire forum!). Then some guy created an account just to troll CT zealots, when he get bored he asked for retirement, after a while things were not quite satisfied for Him so He created new account to do that thing again. Great! He was disclosed after his very first post so straight after that big-little admin came up to teach Us what is right or not. So if You don't resonate with certain things will You do the same? Delete Your acc to create a new one to troll People in another thread?

Ahh the ego... Don't You know that the ego is an essential part of this process? "And remember that according to Chris Thomas" sounds right but what if I'm not the one who wanna do it? Have I give up My choice and do what CT told Me to do? It is choice do what You wanna do but do no harm...

Another important thing that I learnt from reading CT books is to be honest (which kind of honesty can lead to a certain problems He said). So can You **** off, You angry troll? I guess I'm not that dumb to spell it wrong.

We being Humans unfortunately having short memory so sometimes it is hard to remember what is the real root of the problem for those Who wonder check out pages of this thread from 41 to 45 to understand whos ego is rolling over and why. Ofc it is up to Everyone to decide.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 16th September 2017 at 20:46.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Greenbarry (24th September 2017)

Thanks

Exclamation

Dear Chris Thomas followers,

I'm not sure where to begin, so I am just going to spit out my thoughts as they come to me. I hope you'll bear with me, even though I must say that I am not exactly expecting a lot of understanding from any of you after the events of these past couple of days — and perhaps also earlier events where I have intervened on this thread in my role as a staff member. But whether you will hear me out or not is up to you, and in the end it'll say more about you than it does about me. After all, I'm the one holding out the olive branch here, and that is a courtesy neither of you has ever extended me so far.

While it is true that I have observed cultish behavior on this thread — and I still stand by this opinion today — it is not, and has never been, my intention to bully or harass you people. I have solely intervened, in my role as a staff member, because of the way I saw an innocent and well-intending person being treated by several among you.

Perhaps you won't believe this, but if things had been the other way around, then I would have done — and would still do — the exact same thing for each and every one of you, in spite of the fact that I don't like the mentality being displayed here toward people who do not agree with you — or with Chris Thomas, insofar as there would be a difference between your opinions and his.

In fact, you people are most likely not even aware of this, but I have actually already deleted posts from this thread in the past which were offensive and/or disruptive. If you don't believe that, then ask any of my colleagues, because not only is there a record of that in the mod room, but soft-deleted posts are still visible to all staff members, and there is always a moderator note next to that entry with regard to why the post was deleted. So don't take my word for it; go ahead and ask any of the other staff members.

Ever since I became a staff member here, I have always done what I felt was the right and ethical thing to do, for everyone. And that is still not any different today. I respect everyone's integrity, and I respect everyone's freedom of opinion and freedom of speech, insofar as this freedom of speech is not trespassing on the dignity of other members.

I am going to address some of the allegations that Ntonyo has spewed at me in the post here-above — or in the quotes here-below, as you will — but I am not going to be doing that for his sake, and you will see what I mean farther down. I am doing it for your sake, because you obviously have a lot of misconceptions, and I want to be extremely clear here.

I don't care much about Your warnings.
    Arrogance always comes before the fall. When you are a guest at a forum — any forum at all — then it would be very unwise to discard an official warning from a staff member regarding your behavior and attitude.

As I said earlier You don't know what You are talking about and full of preconceptions.
    As the matter of fact, I know exactly what I am talking about, and I recognize arrogance when I see it.

More than that You feel a lot of anger towards FireHorse
    If you look back at my interventions on this thread, and any occasions where I have mentioned FireHorse, then you will see that nowhere have I expressed any anger toward her. She on the other hand made no efforts at hiding her anger/frustration with me when she confronted me during my first intervention on this thread when Lee/Synagex was being attacked.

What I did say with regard to FireHorse was that people — well, someone in particular, and I have a good idea who that person might be — were appealing unto her at the slightest bit of friction or whatever, regardless of where that friction came from. And in most cases, it came from you guys misunderstanding the staff of The One Truth. So FireHorse was being called upon as the proverbial cavalry by a person who themselves lacked the courage to contact the staff and ask us for clarification.

That is what I have described, and I also mentioned that I have found that when FireHorse is confronted with a phenomenon or explanation that doesn't agree with the Chris Thomas material, then she will twist it around until it does agree with it. And that is all I said about FireHorse. No more, no less, and there was never any insult or disrespect toward FireHorse hiding anywhere in my statements either.

[...] Then some guy created an account just to troll CT zealots when he get bored he asked for retirement, after a while things were quite satisfied for Him so He created new account to do that thing again. [...]
    That is absolutely not what has happened, and the evidence is there for everyone to see. When Lee signed up here the first time (as Synagex), he started posting on this thread about what he had discovered for himself.

He didn't even say that the Chris Thomas material was worthless, or anything of that sort. He was instead opined that it is much better to offer forgiveness and compassion to these so-called Velon — whatever they are, and whether they even exist or not — because forgiveness and compassion are higher spiritual concepts, and the power of love can overcome a lot of evil. It might even drive evil away altogether, because then it doesn't have anything to feed off of anymore.

And then you guys come in and you call that trolling, and you accuse him of being "an angry Velon". Really? Seriously?

[...] Another important thing that I learnt from reading CT books is to be honest (which kind of honesty can lead to a certain problems He said). So can You **** off, You angry troll? I guess I'm not that dumb to spell it wrong.
    And this is why I was addressing everyone on this thread, and not Ntonyo. Because I had given him an official warning, and I had turned him the other cheek. And now he calls me a troll — for the second time already — and he tells me to f*ck off, as if he's the one running this forum. Like I said, it's all ego.

And because my patience, too, has its limits, Ntonyo is now going to go on a little vacation. I am banning him from The One Truth for two weeks. That should give him a little time to think about his ego and about showing some respect. Like I said, I had turned him the other cheek, and I am actually quite lenient, but I'm not a doormat and I won't be walked over by an arrogant loudmouth with an attitude and a delusion of grandeur. Been there, done that, and I'm not going to stand for it anymore.

After the two-week ban will have expired, Ntonyo can come back, and he will once again be able to read and post. But from 23:55 CET — that's 21:55 UTC — tonight, Saturday 16 September 2017, until 23:55 CET on Saturday 30 September 2017, Ntonyo will not have any access to this forum anymore.

I'm sorry, but he's only reaping what he has sown. I did tell him that even my patience has its limits, and any person's freedom always ends where another person's freedom begins.

Even without this post from Ntonyo, I had already wanted to write the clarification at the beginning of this post that I've now written. As I have told you guys higher up already, I do not enjoy having to kick somebody's ass, and I don't like animosity. I was not happy with this situation, even though I still stand by what said earlier.

I was really hoping to be able to stay away from this thread. I really was. You people obviously don't want me here, and I myself don't want to be here. I'm not interested in this material, and I do not agree with it. But if people are going to keep on throwing rocks at me, then I'm afraid I have no other choice but to pay attention to who's doing it.

Lastly, I will also say this. It was painful to see Sandra ask for the retirement of her account, and it was even harder for me to actually put her account into retirement, because she was the nicest person on this thread, even if it was the only thread she ever looked at. Never once have I seen any sign of arrogance from her — never.

So it's ironic — and very, very sad — that Sandra, of all people, felt that she had to leave, while people with more arrogance than brains have chosen to remain here and stir up even more trouble than there already was.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (18th September 2017), Kathy (16th September 2017), modwiz (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    I don't care much about Your warnings. As I said earlier You don't know what You are talking about and full of preconceptions. More than that You feel a lot of anger towards FireHorse these feelings just triggered Your unacceptable attitude towards thread where People just shared their knowledge and experience etc. connected with infromation (in many cases not connected at all) presented by CT books (I guess that in Your bizzare world of logic it has a potential to somehow ruin entire forum!). Then some guy created an account just to troll CT zealots, when he get bored he asked for retirement, after a while things were not quite satisfied for Him so He created new account to do that thing again. Great! He was disclosed after his very first post so straight after that big-little admin came up to teach Us what is right or not. So if You don't resonate with certain things will You do the same? Delete Your acc to create a new one to troll People in another thread?

Ahh the ego... Don't You know that the ego is an essential part of this process? "And remember that according to Chris Thomas" sounds right but what if I'm not the one who wanna do it? Have I give up My choice and do what CT told Me to do? It is choice do what You wanna do but do no harm...

Another important thing that I learnt from reading CT books is to be honest (which kind of honesty can lead to a certain problems He said). So can You **** off, You angry troll? I guess I'm not that dumb to spell it wrong.

We being Humans unfortunately having short memory so sometimes it is hard to remember what is the real root of the problem for those Who wonder check out pages of this thread from 41 to 45 to understand whos ego is rolling over and why. Ofc it is up to Everyone to decide.
    I am astonished at your arrogance. Do you never think for yourself? I find you rude, not honest (if that is what you think you are being). It's disgraceful for you to communicate such rubbish. I think Chris Thomas would be deeply disappointed with you. Have you ever tried reading Krishnamurti? Have you actually listened to one word coming from Aragorn. I mean ACTUALLY listened? ARE you listening? Do you know how much life is like a mirror? I think not.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (18th September 2017), modwiz (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    This is a formal request to have Aragorn immediately removed as an Admin and V14 to be banned from The One Truth.

Aragorn’s actions/intent are so egregious they constitute violations of the forum rules as well as ethical breaches of duty. His egregious actions include, but are not limited to: conspiring with another forum member (Lee) to disrupt a thread, collusion, harassment, prejudice, favoritism, uncalled for judgment, name calling, perversion of facts/evidence, false accusations, cyber bullying, etc.

Aragorn has made baseless accusations participants of a Chris Thomas are “arrogant,” “brainless” and practice, or deploy, “cult” like behavior and that he “disagrees with our mentality.” Just who do you think you are sir to JUDGE others like this?

This name calling and false branding is unwarranted. Participants in the thread kept their Chris Thomas and related posts in a specific thread and did not force their belief’s etc. on anyone.

To the contrary, Aragorn’s “buddy” Lee began posting in the Chris Thomas thread with the intent to “help us” and “teach us” things Chris Thomas either didn’t know or that we needed to help guide us. This in of itself is the epitome of arrogance. What is critical is NOBODY ASKED FOR LEE’S “HELP.”

Lee instigated the entire process. This is a fact. He “attacked” an innocent thread. This is a fact. He drew first blood. It is uncontestable.

His “help” consisted of off topic psychobabble rubbish. When his “help” was rejected it was suggested he start his own thread. A very kind and thoughtful suggestion. A member or two probably could have handled it a bit better but participant’s actions were defensive/reactionary. It is rude to disrupt a thread with “off content” spewed rubbish and Lee knew exactly what he was doing.

Lee stopped posting and the “trouble” stopped. This is fact. Then Lee (Aragorn’s buddy) started a new profile using the screen name “V14” which 100% targets the Chris Thomas thread. This is where Aragorn’s egregious actions/behavior started to show.

Aragorn posted “full knowledge” of his “buddy” Lee making this new profile and knew the name “V14” was specifically chosen to harass the Chris Thomas thread. He colluded with Lee. V14/Lee came back into the thread and within one post was spotted. Aragorn took immediate action and pounced spewing holier than thow arrogant ego based rubbish.

I do concede Aragorn had a right to issue a warning and even to deploy disciplinary action. He did NOT have the right to collude with another member to disrupt the Chris Thomas thread. His collusion with Lee shows favoritism. So does his comment that “Sandra is the nicest one here.” Who do you think you are sir picking and choosing who is nice and who is not? Sandra is nicer than me? Really? I have stalked you? I make comments about your comments? I try to disrupt your complete rubbish?

Or, do I completely stay out of your way? Keep almost exclusively to the Chris Thomas thread? Never interfere with any other thread? I don’t even acknowledge your existence and stay completely out of your way. The comments you made and the behavior you have exhibited is EMBARRASING AND AGAINST THE RULES.

Your final comment: “So it's ironic — and very, very sad — that Sandra, of all people, felt that she had to leave, while people with more arrogance than brains have chosen to remain here and stir up even more trouble than there already was” is uncalled for. It is judgmental, name calling, prejudice, false, favoritism etc. all wrapped up into one comment.

The “trouble” you speak of sir is from YOU and YOUR “BUDDY” Lee. Your outrages spew about how ethical you are etc. to “rev up the engine” and teach us “arrogant” and “brainless” misguided cult plebeians a lesson should have you banned from The One Truth permanently.

YOUR arrogance and ego are the problem. You have crossed the line sir judging in an effort to teach us a lesson. How dare you make a blanket statement the some of us are “arrogant” and “brainless.” I have NEVER made such egregious comments towards other members.

You sir are out of control and your agenda is clear – collude, conspire, sabotage, judge, teach innocent people lessons, harass, bully, name call, pervert the facts, favor, label etc. to disrupt an innocent thread.

I ask for the One Truth to immediately protect the Chris Thomas thread from any further prejudice and cowardly actions by removing Aragorn as an Admin immediately based on his egregious actions in violation with the forum rules, ethics and plain old fashioned manners.

I edited this in. Ntonyo made a very blunt post in response to Aragorn's egregious behavior calling Aragorn out. Whether it was done correctly or not, the point is Sandra "thanked" Ntonyo for the post. This is pretty strong evidence Sandra left because of Aragorn's and Lee's "round 2" attempt to disrupt the Chris Thomas thread. Chris's work/books are dear to her and it appears to me she has better things to do than be part of childish unwarranted, unethcial behavior and left.

I rest my case…
    Last edited by Orbs, 17th September 2017 at 13:14.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), donsan (17th September 2017), Greenbarry (24th September 2017), Herbert (17th September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    It is rare, but for once I have to agree with you Orbs, as much as I hate to say it. Sandra left because she chose not to be condemned, insulted and persecuted by admin. It is always the most sensitive and insightful people who get hurt by negative energy.

I talk privately through P.M.'s to a lot of people all the time on this forum. I find it less distracting and I like to understand individuals. I can assure everyone that those who participate in this thread are above average intelligence and carry some very interesting backgrounds. I encourage those who have not joined but continue to read this thread to join up and engage in private conversations, in addition to posting.

There was absolutely no reason Firehorse should have been apologizing to this thread. She did nothing wrong and certainly was not even here when she got maligned.

I firmly believe when you have nothing good to say , it is best to say nothing at all, and it is the mature way to behave. The title of this thread fits perfectly with the only available category imposed by this forum. It was approved by management and there is nothing vague about it. This thread is evolving along with humanity, the Earth, this solar system and eventually the entire universe. Curiously enough negativity does have a role to play - it forces change because it is so uncomfortable.

I've said it before - make love not war, especially at this time of the Fall Equinox when planetary alignments for September 23 are being used by the elite to start WWIII. We can all participate in a concerted effort Sept. 22 to bring peace and love to earth. We need to replace the frustration, separation, depression, and confusion brought on by a war mongering elite that shapes the energies rising from this planet. We have the capacity to be a beacon for love and abundance for all life.

It takes courage and Orbs has spoken his truth. Courage is a part of love. It came to mean 'core rage' an energy that attracts negativity because we forgot who we were through separation and division. But the original meaning of COURAGE when we were wholly human was:
    Cour = Cor in Latin = Coeur in French = HEART
    Age = in all indigenous Celtic tribes = WISDOM

COURAGE = HEART WISDOM

For those who hold static belief systems, this thread is a threat because it is dynamic, ever changing and evolving to match the Earth changes and the changes in human consciousness. Even the animals are changing to love between species.

More on this in my next post which will include some short videos by another author named Robert Shapiro. Many, many authors are spotted throughout this thread to reflect the changing understanding we have of reality and our own consciousness of the heart over egoistic mind.

The purpose of Creation is Evolution and that is what we are in the throws of for the next several months. This means volatility but the end of the process is well worth the pain. It comes easier when you can align your head with your heart which is filled with love from the Higher Self for most people.

I am a busy farmer and don't have a lot of time most especially for people who chose to judge without ever having read even one of Chris Thomas excellent books. How can you judge anything without any knowledge of it? And by the way, I started this thread and I have never been rude to anyone who asks genuinely sincere questions of me. You are free to disagree but this thread is not about your belief systems regardless of how religious you may be. Please remain fluid in these times of change.

Last edited by Herbert, 17th September 2017 at 14:21.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), donsan (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Elen (18th September 2017), Orbs (17th September 2017), WantDisclosure (17th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    This is a formal request to have Aragorn immediately removed as an Admin and V14 to be banned from The One Truth
    I dont usually get involved but for Aragorn that aint ever going to happen and this will be my only post in this thread.

I have full respect for Aragorn and if it was not for him the forum would not be what it is today so i think a huge thank you is warranted by all and its very easy to forget just what he's actually done here at theonetruth forum and for that he should be commended.As far as i can see there is too much analysing going on.Remember folks the heart is more in evidence than the head and i know for one Aragorn as got a big heart.

I rest my case…... and despite any disagreements love to you all

[VV]liZM[/VV]

P,S and and i am also in agreement that all posts not relevant to this thread can be removed and thats including mine xx
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Elen (18th September 2017), Herbert (18th September 2017), modwiz (19th September 2017), Myst (18th September 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    This is a formal request to have Aragorn immediately removed as an Admin and V14 to be banned from The One Truth.
    Formal requests for staff action should be addressed to the staff by way of a private message, not theatrically by way of an open thread, even if only because there is no guarantee that anyone on the staff would be monitoring said thread and would notice the request. I will however acknowledge that the events of the past week or so have indeed managed to put this thread on the staff's radar.

Given that you have issues with myself as the administrator of The One Truth, the person to approach with your request would and should have been Malcolm Taylor, alias The One, because he (and only he) is the founder and owner of The One Truth. However, considering that he posted this here on this thread, I doubt whether he would be open to your request.

Rest assured however that the "egregiously unethical" administrator Aragorn has reported this to the mod room, and that I will let the other staff members decide what to do in response to your insanely paranoid request.

Aragorn posted “full knowledge” of his “buddy” Lee making this new profile and knew the name “V14” was specifically chosen to harass the Chris Thomas thread.
    No, he chose that name because he has a sense of humor — look up on the word in a dictionary if you're not familiar with the concept. And yes, I did indeed post that I had full knowledge that it was him — not that he had told me, but it was easy to deduct from both his chosen screen name and the e-mail address he used for registering. So what? Is that screen name a crime? No wait, maybe it's blasphemy — or at least, in your eyes.

I have told you before that The One Truth is a discussion forum — and for that matter, one that covers a pretty wide variety of topics — and an online community of truth-seekers and people who want to make this world a better place for everyone.

The One Truth is not a sacred temple for the worship of Chris Thomas and his books, although we will not obstruct you in said worship if that is what you wish to do. But if you're going to be doing that, then you should still abide by the Forum Rules, which explicitly forbid that a member be singled out and ostracized — please see Section A (chapters 2 and 4) and Section C . And that is what you people were doing to Lee, all under the auspices of your cultish mentality.

His collusion with Lee shows favoritism.
    Negative. As I wrote in this post here — in which I was holding out an olive branch to all of you — I would do the same for each and every one of you if someone were to single you out and start bullying you.

So does his comment that “Sandra is the nicest one here.” Who do you think you are sir picking and choosing who is nice and who is not? Sandra is nicer than me? Really? I have stalked you? I make comments about your comments? I try to disrupt your complete rubbish?
    Sandra has never once uttered a sign of arrogance. You on the other hand have, and so has Ntonyo. And there are others who've shown arrogance as well, but I'm not going to name any names, because there is absolutely no need to pour more fuel onto this fire.

Or, do I completely stay out of your way? Keep almost exclusively to the Chris Thomas thread? Never interfere with any other thread? I don’t even acknowledge your existence and stay completely out of your way. The comments you made and the behavior you have exhibited is EMBARRASING AND AGAINST THE RULES.
    I'm sorry to have to say this once again, but the nature of both your allegations and your assessment of the situation, if shown to anyone with a proper understanding of psychology and/or psychiatry, would have you clinically diagnosed as seriously cognitively impaired and afflicted with a worrisome degree of paranoid delusion — a form of psychosis apparently shared among several people here.

YOUR arrogance and ego are the problem. You have crossed the line sir judging in an effort to teach us a lesson. How dare you make a blanket statement the some of us are “arrogant” and “brainless.” I have NEVER made such egregious comments towards other members.
    It is quite common in natural language to, instead of pointing the finger at a single individual, use generic language such as "some of you". It is no different from saying "heck" instead of "hell" or "gosh" instead of "god", or "geez" instead of "Jesus", or "frap" instead of "f*ck".

Everyone who isn't cognitively impaired could read in my words that I was specifically talking of Ntonyo, but instead of singling him out, I said "some of you". Does that make it clearer to you? (No, I guess it probably won't. <sigh>)

I edited this in. Ntonyo made a very blunt post in response to Aragorn's egregious behavior calling Aragorn out. Whether it was done correctly or not, the point is Sandra "thanked" Ntonyo for the post.
    She thanked his first hostile post — the one you call blunt — and that's because you all band together. This is quite obvious to anyone monitoring this thread. She did however not thank the one in which he called me an angry troll and told me to f*ck off, even if only because her account had already been put in retirement when Ntonyo posted that. Besides, I think Sandra's probably way too nice to actually thank that post.

Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    It is rare, but for once I have to agree with you Orbs, as much as I hate to say it. Sandra left because she chose not to be condemned, insulted and persecuted by admin.
    Please provide evidence in the form of quotes and/or links to where I — or any other staff member — would have condemned, insulted and/or persecuted Sandra.

It is always the most sensitive and insightful people who get hurt by negative energy.
    You're damn right about that. So why do you people send negative energy onto somebody who came here with the best of intentions? And why have you been sending out the exact same energy — albeit subliminally — toward myself?

Oh, wait, could it be because you all think that I don't have any feelings? That I'm some kind of machine, perhaps? Why do you think I held out an olive branch to you people?

As I've said earlier already, you people really need a reality check. I don't know what world you people think you're living in, but it's not the same world everyone else is in, I can tell you that much.

There was absolutely no reason Firehorse should have been apologizing to this thread.
    That is up for debate, although I will admit that she only really needed to apologize to Lee, and she could have done that privately. But the way she did it was full of self-stigmatizing and it was an open invitation to drama.

And so now you all have that drama that you were apparently fishing for when you let this situation escalate, in spite of apologies that had been offered (by Lee) and olive branches that were being held out (by myself), and yet you don't appear to be happy with it. I would therefore suggest that you make up your minds about what it is that you want.

She did nothing wrong and certainly was not even here when she got maligned.
    Please provide evidence in the form of quotes and/or links to where FireHorse was maligned.

I'll give you one thing, though. You people are experts at creating martyrs.

I firmly believe when you have nothing good to say , it is best to say nothing at all, and it is the mature way to behave.
    Then why did several people on this thread not heed that advice? Was it such an unforgivable sin in Chris Thomas' view of the universe that somebody posited the idea of showing compassion and forgiveness toward the alleged Velon? And is it such an unforgivable sin that a staff member comes to the defense of the person who posited that idea when said person is being bullied and ostracized?

I'll tell you what the problem with you people is: prejudice. You yourself have already expressed your prejudices against the staff of The One Truth a very long time ago, right after the reorganization of the forum, and we have that on record in the mod room. And from that moment on, several of the other regulars of this thread have also begun expressing said prejudice, and especially with regard to myself, while none of you has ever bothered to get to know me.

Let me be clear once more. You people are all guests here at The One Truth, and as far as every member of the staff is concerned — myself included — you may continue to remain guests here, and share and discuss your material here. But we will not allow that somebody would be getting bullied for saying something that doesn't agree with your preconceived notions. And first it was Lee who was being bullied, and because I myself — somebody you already had your prejudices about — was the one to come to his defense, I am now the one being attacked and bullied by you.

And just so as to avoid confusion again, I was once again using the impersonal "you", but if you want names, then at this point in time, it is the comments from Orbs and from yourself I am talking about. I'm not going to address Ntonyo anymore, because he already got what he was bargaining for.

You talk about the heart and about love. Where is your love? Do you even know what love is? Are you even capable of it? All I see is prejudice, hatred, unsubstantiated allegations and a friggin' witch hunt against a particular member of The One Truth, and — even exponentially more so — against myself.

Anyway, like I said, your request to have me removed from the staff and have me banned from The One Truth has been relayed to the mod room, and I'm sure that The One will be fair and sincere in his decision, as he always is.

The administrator in me bids you all a good day. My own personal inner self on the other hand has less kind considerations regarding how your day proceeds from here on.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Elen (18th September 2017), modwiz (19th September 2017), The One (17th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    TheOne, thanks for your answer. Your handling of the situation commands respect.

Aragorn, I consider the matter closed. Escalation is not required. It would serve the greater good to let it go.

I accept your criticism and wish you well.

Orbs

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Elen (18th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th September 2017), Herbert (18th September 2017), modwiz (19th September 2017), The One (17th September 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    TheOne, thanks for your answer. Your handling of the situation commands respect.

Aragorn, I consider the matter closed. Escalation is not required. It would serve the greater good to let it go.

I accept your criticism and wish you well.

Orbs
    Well said Orbs. Don't let this escalate any more...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Aragorn (18th September 2017), Dreamtimer (18th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th September 2017), Herbert (18th September 2017), modwiz (19th September 2017), Orbs (18th September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    This is about becoming consciously aware of your dimensional vibrations, in other words the electromagnetic frequency that your thoughts, feelings, and unconscious beliefs are creating and allowing to flow through your body. It affects your health and the well being of those around you. You can consciously choose to reprogram any belief systems that have been unconsciously having a cyclical negative impact. The Giveaway is the first step.

http://www.loveinactionnow.com/spiritual-new-age-dogma/

Spiritual New Age Dogma

I’m going to put on the opinion hat for this one. After seeing this surge recently of people talking about how the storms and earthquakes and wildfires were meant to cause destruction and suffering so we will continue to learn and then last night listening to a video where the person claims when all of this is over we will THANK the cabal for their technologies that caused so much destruction because we needed to have the experience that resulted from their lies and technology because it helps us grow.

Pass me the vomit bag please and then the punching bag.

Yes, I know ~ such anger and words I am expressing are not spiritually-inclined. According to some. I’m supposed to be all love and light right now, in all ways at all times, correct?

I guess that depends on how you define love.

I feel I am coming to this conclusion that as we continue to morph, ascend, change ~ we will all be vibing into our own realities. I heard it explained the other night it’s like a radio station. Whatever “station” we resonate with, vibrate to, that’s where we will Be.

(For eons we have been stuck on one station – now the bandwidth is about to explode wide open again! Yippie!!)

Those who believe in the concept that one must experience devastation and destruction and trauma and abuse in order to know love will continue on with that journey into their own reality. Those who believe ~ no – those who KNOW we are love and certainly do not need to experience the previous ~ who want the hell out of this prison enslavement system ~ we will be going to our own reality as well.

[Chris Thomas would explain this as the Earth is rising into a higher physical, dimensional frequency and those of humanity who choose to reintegrate are helping with this completion of The Human Plan. Those who choose not to will eventually be physically dying. In the meantime, how you feel and the world you experience is determined by whether you are doing your inner work.]

Yes, I hear the separation is ending. I agree. However, given we are One but obviously not the same, people are not going to be on the same page… and that’s ok. People are going to be experiencing TRUE freedom resulting FROM the end of this separation game (simulated matrix system) to live and be as they choose. I personally continue to remove beliefs. Rules. Expectations. Instead I am keeping my desires simple. I want to be free to live as I feeeeeeel in my heart while respecting other’s right to live the same.

It is that simple. For me anyway.

I absolutely will not embrace any concept that says people must be abused, children must be kidnapped and sexually assaulted for their Soul to grow and learn. NONSENSE.

And I wish for these otherwise well-meaning folks would stop spreading these thoughts. They are creating fear, spreading dogma, completely discounting people’s experiences (you aren’t a victim of anything and you need to forgive your abuser because you agreed to contract with this individual to learn or whatever dogma they follow) and the people’s need to heal and lowering vibrational frequencies of Gaia. It serves no purpose. Using their line of thinking, if we really do contract with such individuals in order to learn and grow, then we really shouldn’t interfere with these situations of abuse if we witness them or know of them, right? We should just let it all play out – the one doing the abusing and the one being abused. They have a contract after all and need to learn a lesson (especially the one being harmed). Regardless of whether the individual is a small child.

See how insane such thinking is?

Dogma is dogma. Programming to keep us living low and dimly instead of high and bright. Such dogma as mentioned above is no different than the guilt-inducing, finger-pointing dogma found in the bible and inside church walls. Doesn’t matter if it’s coming from a Buddhist Temple or a Sufi Circle. Dogma is dogma. And if it doesn’t resonate from the purity of Love and Kindness, I am not having it.

I for one am done with all that does not resonate with loving kindness.

I take the return of ME and my Freedom and ALL THAT I AM back again. The way I once was.

The way I know we all once were.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th September 2017), WantDisclosure (18th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Only one thing: Forgiveness isn't synonymous with justification. The real danger is when conflating the two becomes Pizzagate!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th September 2017), Herbert (19th September 2017), WantDisclosure (18th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dogma is programmed in in organized religion in particular. You don't realize how much it affects you until you wake up and see the horror it does to children.

Hug a 14? Lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of the driving reasons I purchased all but one of Chris's books, read all his essays and listens to his interviews was to learn as much as I could about the 14 th faction.

Chris does not cover them as extensively as other topics. I encourage anyone to learn as much as you can about them. You have to do it yourself. They are bizarre. Unfortunately they have interfered with our Universe destroying about 25% of it.

Chris is the only source other than your own soul I know of to learn about them.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't recall off the top of my head how the 14 discovered our Universe. Chris wrote they lived in the second universe created based on energy patterns allowing the removal of free will. Our Universe is the polar opposite - it is based on free will.

Haveing a being able to remove freedom of choice in a "thought bubble" based on free will has been disastrous. These reptilian beings first started out by harvesting energy far from Earth. They built worm holes to get the energy back to their Universe. This is really bizarre but it is a better explanation than swirling gases.

Swirling gases is about as lame as it gets. Giraffes and humans magically came from these swirling gases. My point is Chris writes about our true history and that makes his books pricesless.

The 14 are greedy. I'm talking super greedy. They make the old Bugs Bunny "it's mine, all mine" look like charity. These creepy beings are beyond greedy. They want it all.

Take a look at the Earth today. Look at what super greed has done. It has divided a blue planet into slave containers called countries. 234 of them? Just about the right amount for slave owners and their family members to each have one.

To be continued...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2017), Elen (20th September 2017)