Page 77 of 258 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    All the best to everyone. Goodbye.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2017), Aragorn (15th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

V 14
    The universe is in perfect expression in every perceived moment in the infinite moment right down to the smallest detail.

The universe's expression is in perfect unfoldment in creationary development right down to the goings on in this thread.

Are those that wish to leave are really leaving or is that the perfect way it is meant to be.

To be in harmony with a natural universal law is to be supportive of life in divine truth of expression. Actions here reflect that which is to be.

Time and tide.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2017), Aragorn (15th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (15th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    That which sways the tide, that leans slower and/or faster than present moment but is what, what is.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Quitting is not the solution.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    A huge thank you for all the good-will people for sharing the knowledge and insights in these end times! A huge thank you for the people of this forum for giving the opportunity and room to make my modest contribution!

NAME IT YOURSELF

People of many colours
    joining joys and joining sorrows;
    sisters and brothers in blood and wants
    learned to hate each others' guts.

Earth too crowded too polluted
    but somebody in this darkness enjoys;
    of war clouds our eye sight befogged
    I wonder who to my life belongs.

As we're dead with no feelings
    we're moving as we're drifted;
    our souls are screaming for peacefulness
    but they said: no wishes wanted.

Clear in mind clear in eyes
    they cannot my heart grab;
    I can denial and solve their maze
    like it is light invisible cobweb.

East or south, north or west
    no matter where I build my nest
    it will be the home for all the rest
    whose wish for peace is request.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's neither necessary or required to leave Sandra. You're welcome here as always. You must do what is best for you, of course. Be well.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Sandra...I would prefer saying: "See you later!"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,444 Times in 7,447 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Sandra...I would prefer saying: "See you later!"
    Yes, take a break and catch your breath -
    Fall is in the air -
    Come back when your good and ready -
    Now is not the time.

Blessings Gio

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, see, there's the problem, Fred. I had been there and tried that already, and it doesn't work. So I needed to rev up the engine and build up a lot more torque to get the point across the mountain top.

Whatever anyone thinks of me, I do not enjoy having to do this sort of thing. It is also not my intention to ostracize the readers of this thread any more than that they themselves were trying to ostracize Lee (alias V 14, alias Synagex). But as I've said before, instead of souls being integrated — which these people claim would be their purpose on this Earth — the only thing I see being integrated is lots of ego. That is quite a different thing, and I see this in more than one person on this thread.

As always, the first people to sound the alarm bell over any alleged violation of their rights are the ones who themselves have no qualm violating other people's rights — the aggressor disguising himself as the victim. Look at the bank bailouts of a couple of years ago, or look at the international politics of the United States of Acronyms.

Anyway, I hope things will settle down now, and that everyone here will be treating everyone else with respect, as it should. Then the participants of this thread can carry on in peace, and then I myself can take my leave from this thread as well.

<sigh>
    In My country there is a proverb which in english says: "Thief louder than anybody screams: "CATCH THE THIEF!!!"".

From 1st Trollor(gex) attempt straight to the moment after He left it was obvious for Me that You won't gonna stop trying to kill this thread. I don't know much about the root of Your anger, probably it is not about Your view on CT material turning into some sort of religion which trying to kill this forum... Whatever Your motives are (or somebody's You represent), I admire Your efforts because You've crushed another dangerous ""religion"" right in the bud. I don't know about the future of this thread despite of that, I'd like to thank everybody (except cheap trolls) who honestly shared their feelings, emotions, knowledge and experience because these things ain't lost at all, You've made a lot of difference not only for People who were only-read and interested in CT material (little remark because if You'd stalk through this thread You will find a lot tons of interesting stuff which in many cases is contradictive to CT's books) but even for those Who ain't read this forum at all. Thank You!
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 16th September 2017 at 09:20.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Herbert (16th September 2017), Sandra (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was just thinking about the Norway spiral thingy. Chris said it was to open a portal right? I think O was there at that exact time. Bypassing the Earths defenses and being there.

That was 2009. Of course I don't know of other attempts since then. What about conCERN? That is a portal thingy in some way, yes? Seems like an amplifier. Anyone recall Chris talking about 396 dimensions of energy in our solar system not being enough energy to open a portal like in Norway?

However Stonehenge is a portal. The Queens chamber is a portal. Nights Templars had portals. Is conCERN an amplifier to boost power? Did it feed playing the harp in Norway?

So many dots. They never give up. What's next? V on tv? FEMAle hotels? They got a lot of people to move in FL. I didn't really rain in Tampa. I talked to someone there.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017)

V 14
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I was just thinking about the Norway spiral thingy. Chris said it was to open a portal right? I think O was there at that exact time. Bypassing the Earths defenses and being there.

That was 2009. Of course I don't know of other attempts since then. What about conCERN? That is a portal thingy in some way, yes? Seems like an amplifier. Anyone recall Chris talking about 396 dimensions of energy in our solar system not being enough energy to open a portal like in Norway?

However Stonehenge is a portal. The Queens chamber is a portal. Nights Templars had portals. Is conCERN an amplifier to boost power? Did it feed playing the harp in Norway?

So many dots. They never give up. What's next? V on tv? FEMAle hotels? They got a lot of people to move in FL. I didn't really rain in Tampa. I talked to someone there.
    Orbs did you know that a human soul expressing it's self through a physical unit ( your body ) is also a portal. A creationary interface that consists of your imagination and your will.

This basic esoteric knowledge, in simple terms energy flows where attention goes or what you lay your gaze on manifests in degrees umtil full creation has been achieved.

So by people constantly talking about the velon or other names they go by is helping there cause. You become a portal for there influence you are aware of them and that's all you need.

Why not forget about them and get into CT'S work of soul integration or what ever name you have for it as that topic is of a much higher vibratory rate than discussing the V and given them the attention they like.

Now do I sound like a troll or a V agent or can anyone see I am trying to help.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I live arround Norway (Kola Peninsula) Murmansk Region of the Russia. So, I saw this spiral My Own eyes, to say it looked strange is to say nothing, it looked extremely strange and I had never expererinced event like that. Russian millitary said it was experimental launch of Bulava (submarine based stategic nuke missile) they lied. There were no launches that day. Again another strange thing that millitaries were on high alert - i.e. they were waiting for something. Let alone Obama who was there too. Needless to say that Medvedev before his visit to Belarus, was at his "fishing" residency located in Murmansk region. There are a lot of unexplained coincidences. Especially one with, stupid explanation about the "broken" missile while there were no launches at all from 5 december up to 15 december...

CT said that current energy conditions of Our Solar system (I don't remember how many dimensions Solar System encompasses though) are not enough to build a portal. I disagree with Him on that one, because Our physical life the most densest form of energy existance in the Universe. So Our intent, will or psychic powers can literally amplify existing conditions, giving them some sort of energy boost to match certain requirments for building a portal. This is why Velon recognized their failure and instead of using technology CERN, HAARP and other bizzare "research" facilities they switching to Human Psyche (hello Matrix the movie). Then little kids of the Earth can open the door for unwanted strangers to come, so strangers should not be boggling their mind to fabricate needed key.

I guess current strange weather patterns, I mean their primal aim is - to strenghten concept of powerless humanity concept. It is when big-daddy in a face of Our beloved governments should step-in to give us a hand because We are too weak to face obstacles, emergency situation just a reason for temporary giving Our choice away.
    "You should move out the area because You are gonna be drowned!" - they say.
    "Ok, understand that but I'll stay" - We answer.
    "Then You are gonna be dead anyway" - they say.
    "Why?" - We ask.
    "Because we are gonna shoot Ya due act of non-compliance" - they say
    "Ok, I'm taking My stuff, where should I go?" - We answer...

It is classic one, in old times, when it was hard to control weather, they utilized some sort of artificial hunger to hold the grip over People who trying to feel themselves free from institutions of control...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 16th September 2017 at 10:25.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Herbert (16th September 2017), Orbs (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You saw that dam thing? How close were you?

Good god man! We drink Wodka and go on bloody adventures. Your the man!

That thing had Fibbonci written all over it. Can you see the golden ratio?

They were trying to let something in. Chris says the v I recall. I'm not so sure it wasn't 14. I bet 14 is O's favorite number. Anywho, how would we see a semi physical anything come thru?

They would come in invisible for sure unless fake invasion rubbish. It was there for 10 minutes. Now that I say all this we don't know if it worked. We thin

I know none of you belong a 14 is here and I understand it is hard thing to wrap your head around. Can't any of you sense something is way off? The Earth is being treated as an amusement park by powerful energies.

Can't any of you sense this?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Ntonyo, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You saw that dam thing? How close were you?

Good god man! We drink Wodka and go on bloody adventures. Your the man!

That thing had Fibbonci written all over it. Can you see the golden ratio?

They were trying to let something in. Chris says the v I recall. I'm not so sure it wasn't 14. I bet 14 is O's favorite number. Anywho, how would we see a semi physical anything come thru?

They would come in invisible for sure unless fake invasion rubbish. It was there for 10 minutes. Now that I say all this we don't know if it worked. We thin

I know none of you belong a 14 is here and I understand it is hard thing to wrap your head around. Can't any of you sense something is way off? The Earth is being treated as an amusement park by powerful energies.

Can't any of you sense this?
    I'm arround 900 km away from the place, so I saw this thing pretty clear, I 100% knew that it ain't failed missile launch. It seemed to be engineered, I guess it had very close look to what bizzare blue beam generators can make, although it was not perfect, especially in terms of golden ratio. It was not the only one occasion when I saw such a spiral, I remember seeing, not so bright and big as 2009, spirals through 2012 up to 2013. Last of them were close to dots of light relatively big then stars but far smaller compared to medium Moon.

The point is that - 2009 event was very important, because a lot of things coincided during the time it was happening. Especially one that points out the Russian and the US millitaries are connected and serves very specific agenda. So plan B for possible failure was forseen long ago before actual event has taken place. Interesting...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 16th September 2017 at 13:46.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about the joint moon base Ntonyo. You speak truth.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017)