Page 75 of 258 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

V 14
    Non physical races = spiritual beings these vary in potential based on there level of evolvement. These inhabit the spiritual realms of awareness in this universe from lower to higher.

Physical beings = these are created by the earth consciousness and when the physical unit dies the energy template expression is absorbed back into the earths consciousness.

For those who are interested in velon activity these are a semi physical race also known as astral beings. These also range from lower to higher forms of expression, velon being from the lower astral realms.

Astral bodies are a different type of physical body but not as dense as ours this is why they are semi physical beings.

We are a non physical race at the higher end of spiritual evolvement trying to express ourselves through a physical unit. From a high end non physical expression through to a dense physical existence we also have through fractual creation various universal bodies including astral and mental with various energy template structures for each body.

Soon I will expand and reveal more on the velon low astral expression and why they do what they do.
    Last edited by V 14, 13th September 2017 at 21:26. Reason: Spelling error

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to V 14 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2017), Aragorn (13th September 2017), Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Synagex, how's it going?

I do believe CT himself observed that the murderous, fundie Velon [of whatever stripe] were an extreme minority.

But you must understand that we have a very serious problem with that extreme minority, and that there is still absolutely no reason to trust you, or a single word you type.
    Last edited by DMt., 13th September 2017 at 21:38. Reason: Specificificity

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2017), donsan (14th September 2017), Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), Herbert (13th September 2017), Ntonyo (13th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Can I have some expert help here, please?

Is this the way a depleted-chakra-system intelligence, like, say, the alien black goo HKV spoke about, would talk/write?

Or is it just some poor kid with mild dyslexia, and spiritual delusions of grandeur disturbingly similar to my own...hmmmm.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Well You should not be smart guy like CT, having Akashic as Your best friend to realize how things really are. Just using of Our common sense interwoven with intuition can lead US to getting any answers We happen to have. I had not experience (also People with Whom I share what I learnt from Chris) any difficulties in getting right answers by using these two things described above. But one thing always boggles My mind why do Humans love to make things so much complicated? Fortunately DMt. gave some clue which can be helpful in getting answer to this question:

Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Jay Parker says his illuminati mother told him that influencing the collective unconscious was The Most Important Thing to them....brrrr.

My sister did a psychology degree, thinking it would be the good stuff about healing people's neuroses and traumas; but she found instead that the only brand of 'psychology' on offer, over most of the country, was Skinnerian Behaviourism, that ugly, fascistic rat-in-a-maze approach that reduces a human being to a 'black box' that reacts to repeated positive or negative 'operant conditioning' [read: treat or pain] in a predictable fashion...

So when I said something like, if this belief system is so obviously Nazi, and so obviously impoverished both ethically and spiritually, why is it the dominant, effectively the only, model on offer in our universities?
    Look at Our current system education, politics, economics, science, etc. whatever You may think about every field of Human activity complicated to the unprecedented level. Instead of healing People - "healtcare" killing them, instead of using resources of Our planet to do some good, We keep manufacturing rubbish more than that, We are trying to manufacture more rubbish calling this process economic growth! In other words, if You are 30 million old being (or 300 or 30000 whatever You like) from outer space, You are smart enough to figure out that the most effective way to persuade Humans - is to come to them with things They would not even understand. It is amazing approach because if it is complicated it must be advanced and can not be wrong. The opposite is true though!

Quote Originally posted by V 14 View Post
    Non physical races = spiritual beings these vary in potential based on there level of evolvement. These inhabit the spiritual realms of awareness in this universe from lower to higher.

Physical beings = these are created by the earth consciousness and when the physical unit dies the energy template expression is absorbed back into the earths consciousness.

For those who are interested in velon activity these are a semi physical race also known as astral beings. These also range from lower to higher forms of expression, velon being from the lower astral realms.

Astral bodies are a different type of physical body but not as dense as ours this is why they are semi physical beings.
    So these things about advanced beings or beings which happen to be little bit away from being advanced, or 3356 bodies which somehow should be united before re-intergration etc. are utter rubbish, because it looks like parody created by somebody, Who certainly are not Human, but trying to come up with credible story to persuade Humans.

Let alone Akashic just consider things as they are:
    1. Even gold mining from Sitchin translations. Well, it is far beyod Me to understand what kind of inter-galactic drugs did they use to come up with that story. It is becoming hard to worship folks who can do inter-galactic space trips while ain't got clue how to mine gold in more effective way than using manual works.
    2.Almost forget about ascension! Our science... (well it is very hard to desribe it in words) Well, We are (in Our sub-human state) so much far, far away even from understanding astonishing complexety forged with universal simplicity of Our Own physical bodies. Our *conscious* minds just incapable of doing that. Then somehow having bodies which are way more complicated then anything We've ever created, We should leave Our perfect tool behind to live with some sort of Our current "thinking" mind in spirit. I mean, what?
    3.Universal hierarchy. I must be thinking about super advanced, mega enlighten Universal Emperor who rulling together with supreme council trying hard to make things right... There is why one BUT though! If everything in the end just energy how the f*(very bad word to write it in full size) is there can be any Universal hierarchy? Nah, Nah I'm fool forgive Me! NSA don't attack pls!
    You guys from Velon should be created from energies of the 5th demension so My 3rd ones are no match to yours. Does not I say this energy word again? 3rd or 5th, advanced or dumb as f*(sorry My english vocabulary is poor I was thinkin' too much and failed to find any appropritate substitute to express what I really wanna say), dog or dinosaur, SSP hybrid or hooker from the red light distcirt, rich or poor list can go on... All Beings are the same bloody energy. So how can one does become so much more if it is already. Or energy becoming more energetic in 5th demension? Does water become more water being steam or less water being ice? I might gonna be look stupid, I'd dare to say it is the same water. So ascension leads water nowhere but to become same water in form of steam. I don't know but how can one water be any advanced to another one?! May be it is just Me being dumb, so if You can pls be kind help Me in answering to this one.

Well, Velon lads you must be thinkin' about getting your script writer fired, I don't know particulary, but it looks like he or she (may very well be it, I'm a bit confused about your script writer gender) certainly working as double agent, because it is dramatically hard to make up such awfully stupid story which just can get one killed due unending laughing...

I'd say that Your (V14) contribution is very important because it gives People who read this thread another perspective even if I don't like it (because of having bad experiences with beings who provide You with such information) I ask you to keep going with posting knowledge You learnt from Them (or from Your HS).
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 14th September 2017 at 00:08.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th September 2017), Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), Herbert (14th September 2017), Sandra (14th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Bold emphasis is mine...

[...] But you must understand that we have a very serious problem with that extreme minority, and that there is still absolutely no reason to trust you, or a single word you type.
    Why is that, DMt.? Because FireHorse told you guys that Lee is "an angry Velon"? Well, as it just so happens to be, I know from personal experience that FireHorse's mindset makes her twist things around until they fit the Chris Thomas narrative. She doesn't realize that she's doing it, but she is, and I've already told her this myself a long time ago. It's exactly the sort of thing a religion always does.

So how do you guys know that FireHorse herself would not be a Velon — angry or otherwise? How do you know Herbert's not a Velon? Or Orbs? And let's take it one step further even: how do you know that Chris Thomas himself is not a Velon? After all, he's got all of you guys staring at your own navels and waiting until you've "integrated your soul", instead of looking at the world around you and trying to make a difference that would benefit all of humanity. And then I'm not even getting into whether the Velon themselves actually exist.

Let me save you the guesswork, or the hotline telephone call to Chris Thomas — whichever it is that you guys resort to for appeasing your cognitive dissonance. None of the people I've mentioned here-above are Velon, and neither is Lee. He has even chosen his new screen name as a humorous reference to both the accusation that he would be a Velon and to the alleged (and fictitious) "14th Faction". That's how I knew it was him when he signed up. He had asked us earlier to delete his Synagex account because he wanted to start over with a clean slate. Unfortunately, by posting to this thread, he gave himself away, and you spotted it.

Oh, and just to be on the safe side — because who knows what you people are thinking, and I know for a fact that I'm probably as much persona non grata on this thread here as Lee is — I'm not a Velon either, angry or otherwise. I am actually not even an angry person — but in order to ascertain that for yourselves, you would have to look at something other than this thread, which, from the looks of things, many of you seem to find an unsurpassable challenge — even though I actually do have plenty of things to be angry about in my personal life. Either way, I don't take it too kindly whenever I see someone being bullied and/or ostracized, because I have unfortunately had to endure that myself when I was young, and I recognize the situation.

Anyway, unlike what Chris Thomas claims, humans are not a non-physical species that has taken on a human form in some kind of integration experiment. That is not how it works, and your understanding of the concept of density is also 180° out of phase. The concept of density doesn't have anything to do with the nature of reality, but with the nature of awareness/consciousness, and the greater your awareness/consciousness, the higher the density, because then you are processing a lot more (and more multi-dimensional) information — not the other way around.

Anyway, you guys really need a reality check. Chris Thomas is not hard-wired into the Akashic Records. What he does is just a form of remote-viewing, combined with his own interpretations and contemplations of reality, and perhaps a bit of neurological influence here and there from certain sadistic entities who are greatly enjoying themselves whenever they can get us mortals to chase our own tails.

And when you create something in your own mind that you genuinely believe to be true, then eventually it will take on a life of its own, and then you become a prisoner to it. But Chris Thomas doesn't know that, because it's his own mind, and so he's too close to see it. He believes he's tapping into the Akashic Records, while in reality, he is merely searching for answers in the phantasm he himself has unwittingly created.

And he's not the only one who does that, either. In fact, I have seen the exact same thing happen with one of our former members during the Ruiner episode here on the forum. The Ruiner was shamelessly taking everyone for a ride, and his most fanatic follower was a woman who created far more woo-woo around his storytelling than he himself was doing. She desperately wanted to believe, and without realizing it, she was actually providing the Ruiner with more ideas on how to colorize and enhance his story, which she in turn then saw as some kind of divine confirmation of said story, making her feel like she was special and "chosen".

Now, that was of course something that was initially going down here at the forum, and then it moved over to our sister forum Eye-Rise, and meanwhile the Ruiner and his followers have left that one again too, and they've now moved onto other venues. And considering that most of you people seem to be totally oblivious of anything being posted here at the forum outside of this thread — unless it's a thread started by Herbert, because he's "one of you" — I'll use another example, with a few names that you're probably far more familiar with.

So let's talk about David Wilcock. As everyone knows, he's got an obsession with the Law Of One, also known as "the Ra material", as well as that Wilcock is absolutely convinced that he would be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce — whom, I will admit, he physically resembles very much. Now enter one James Corey Goode onto the scene.

Corey Goode started off as a member of Project Avalon, where he initially simply participated in public exchanges regarding the secret space programs and military abductions. Then, at a given point, he started hinting that he too had been a military abductee, and then a bit later on even, that he would be a delegate from the secret space program. At some point in time, things got sour between Bill Ryan of Project Avalon and Corey Goode, so Corey left Avalon and joined up here at The One Truth.

As his reports on "his activities within the secret space program" continued to build up, somewhere along the line, Corey started talking about a species of blue avians, and then he also started naming them by their personal names, which all started with the word "Raw". At that point in time, Corey was already in negotiation with David Wilcock regarding a television series they were going to do on Gaia TV about this whole thing. And of course, with the blue avians having names starting with "Raw", David Wilcock all too eagerly started equating them with the Ra of the Law Of One material. And lo and behold, it is now part and parcel of Corey's narrative — and by consequence, that of David Wilcock, who really believes this stuff — that those blue avians would, indeed, be the Ra collective that dictated the Law Of One by way of channeling to Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins and Jim McCarty in the early 1980s.

The bottom line is that David Wilcock's own desire to equate these alleged blue avians with the Ra collective has created a whole belief system that he himself is now fully immersed in, and all of David's and Corey's respective followers with him.

As for what Corey himself believes, who knows? Corey may very well be a military abductee, and he may have been messed with by the CIA or NSA or whatever other spook agency. Many people have already reported that he has a drugged-out appearance on camera, and having been friends with Corey Goode for about six months, I know from experience that Corey often misremembers and/or misconstrues things, that he confuses or conflates people's names, and that he's suffering from paranoid delusion. Maybe he's a schizophrenic, or maybe the spooks have pumped too many drugs into his blood and it has damaged his brain. I honestly don't know, and I've given up on trying to guess which one it would be.

Nevertheless, there's a whole cult around the blue avians and Corey Goode now, thanks to David Wilcock and his own belief system (and to a lesser extent also Michael Salla), just as that one woman back at the time here at The One Truth — this was actually going on at the same time as when Corey Goode was a member here — was so completely swept away and taken in by the Ruiner material, which was a complete and utter fabrication from a very intelligent and attention-starved sociopath. And at present time, there are still people who believe in him and his material, because he's keeping his followers close and he keeps on justifying inconsistencies in his own story and behavior with bogus explanations.

A religion is a religion. It is dogma. And once you accept dogma, you surrender your sovereign thinking. And in my (not so humble) opinion, that is also what Chris Thomas has created in his own mind. He has become the prey of his own concoction, and he may possibly also be channeling some entities who would be all too eager to take advantage of the false reality Chris Thomas has created for himself.

In the end, what you believe is what you create, but when you've got your nose right on top of it, you won't see it. It takes a certain detachment to assess the situation for what it is. I could say a lot more, but I'm not going to, because you wouldn't believe me anyway. You have all let Chris Thomas define what is real and what is not, just as he has done to himself as well.

On a sarcastic note, I don't expect many of you to thank this post — in fact, I can already predict with the utmost certainty who of you will not be thanking it. And as an aside, I could also wager a guess as to how much (or how little) time will have elapsed before one of you — the same one as always, I suppose — sends out the usual S.O.S. to FireHorse that The Big Bad Admin™ has opened his yap again on your sacred thread. Alas, I don't think she'll be of much help to you this time, given that she has clearly excommunicated me after my last debate with her over this matter.

But on the bright side — or at least, for you lot — she may decide to openly diagnose me as an angry Velon, and then Lee and I will go and have a few beers together so as to celebrate that we've run into another one of our own species. I mean, it's a big universe and all that, so what are the odds?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th September 2017), Kathy (14th September 2017), modwiz (14th September 2017), Ntonyo (14th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    DMt., as much as I have seen so far, regression therapy is the best method of treating one's conditions. Maybe your sister would like to practice that. Seeing a whole, or at least, a bigger picture, help us understand what the root cause is instead of looking at only one tiny part. I'd also recommend the work of one Serbian psychologist, Živorad Mihajlović Slavinski, who made an excellent method named PEAT.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th September 2017), Ntonyo (14th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Reggae man, you rock! Just recently, you've also helped me see one program that was running for far too long! Thank you!

Reggae's irie, but I prefer Celtic rock done in an Orthodox way!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), modwiz (14th September 2017), Ntonyo (14th September 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    The fact that everybody has a right to study whatever they want for how long they themselves want to, is a something that is very important to me. I can only commend you for keeping the subject alive when it has been given up or forgotten elsewhere.

When that is said, I have to also have to commend Aragorn for his skills as Administrator on this Forum…believe me he is very dedicated and skilful in the job. He is not capable of telling a lie or something that is a half-truth of any kind. We as moderators know this full well and we are used to his way of being now. As moderators I can guarantee that we are NOT against you guys. He (Aragorn) means well in everything he does. This is my observation.

So my advice to you is to listen to what he says and why he says it, because if you're offended it would only be an Ego issue…we all have Egos to deal with. I wish you all well with your purpose in life…we're in it together.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2017), Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Kathy (16th September 2017), Ntonyo (14th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Ntonyo, your comment about v not having a better technique to mine gold than slaves was brilliant. My kind of dot connecting. Let's go one further. I think Chris wrote about John Dee in the Earth book. That he, or his partner, were quite successful in alchemy.

It seems to me that by adding or subtracting energy you can transmute elements. Having the ability to create a Me (may) etc. the terrorist v should be able to create as much gold as the want say from mercury.

I thought v14 was funny. I think I used that before.

I am an idiot and don't recall claims otherwise. I like to connect dots. An orb is a dot from a distance. I like dots. I was very pleased when I found the video Bases 8. I knew of the split soul because my soul told me. I couldn't figure it out though but knew it was true. Chris's books etc. are world class and his work filled in a lot of blanks.

I post now and then in other threads. Never am I disrespectful nor do I judge. An Admin has a moral and ethical responsibility and I thought was supposed to be neutral. The post here was embarrassing and quite uncalled for.

Willycock is s carnival barker actor. He is on tv. Ancient Aliens is full of actors not using there real names. It is embarrassing to watch being so obviously a scripted misdirection.

Scamalot has been exposed.

Chris Thomas's books are priceless. To come into this thread and discredit his sacrifices is odd. Start a new thread called "Chris Thomas is a lying cult leader and Orbs is an idiot" and have at it.

Yowser...
    Last edited by Orbs, 14th September 2017 at 08:25.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), Ntonyo (14th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I neither intend, nor want, to bully or ostracise Synagex/V 14/Lee, and I also have had some experience of that; he has provided useful [if negative] stimulus to the thread in the past, and a cosy, mutually-reinforcing circle-jerk of unquestioned dogma is not my idea of a good discussion, either.

Like Ntonyo, I think he should continue to post, but from the heart, rather than from an insulting posture of superiority and condescension.

However, his hostility to the thread, and to Chris' work, has [like your own] been pretty well demonstrated already, so on his return I felt it best to clearly state my position, especially with regard to his advocacy of the Velon. I shouldn't need to add that I don't for a moment think he personally IS an alien!

You're both welcome to your opinion of Chris Thomas, and the material he's provided; but the didactic tones you both employ, and the special [and very certain!] knowledge you apparently both have about the True Nature of existence and reality, outside of our mere shared delusional system, are doing you no favours at all.
    Last edited by DMt., 14th September 2017 at 10:07. Reason: Specificiticity

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), Herbert (14th September 2017), Ntonyo (14th September 2017), Sandra (14th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bold emphasis is mine...
    Why is that, DMt.? Because FireHorse told you guys that Lee is "an angry Velon"? Well, as it just so happens to be, I know from personal experience that FireHorse's mindset makes her twist things around until they fit the Chris Thomas narrative. She doesn't realize that she's doing it, but she is, and I've already told her this myself a long time ago. It's exactly the sort of thing a religion always does.
    I like this definition:
    Religion is any cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, ethics, or organizations, that relate humanity to the supernatural or transcendental. Religions relate humanity to what anthropologist Clifford Geertz has referred to as a cosmic "order of existence". However, there is no scholarly consensus over what precisely constitutes a religion. (You can name by religion anything You want really)

As far as I'm concerned, You are full of preconception about CT guy being some sort of patriarch, with strong and rigid infromation based on some sort of an illusory Akashic, of His Own creation, might be very well be true as far as Our virtual world is concerned, but I personally don't see it, I don't see any structure, or any particular order of doing things in maner CT wants You to do. His work based on choice, He has chosen to be a source of information, like natural well chosen to give its waters (it ain't produce waters though it releases what Mother Earth provide to it) away for thirsty ones. If You don't like its waters don't drink the skies won't crash on You and Your Soul is not gonna be burned by hell flames. Choice is primal thing which is interwoven in His entire work (I don't see any choice in religion in other words You should way until something big is gonna happen You can't do any difference) if You like Velon (or if You don't like un-proved names choose whatever You resonate with) go join them and pray for flying saurcers to land, or choose to do nothing live Your life as before, or choose to join fantastic and unbelievable People Who don't exist but CT wants Us belive They do. It is up to You nobody is gonna kill You because You've chosen a wrong way, because there is not one that right. However what matters the most is choice if some People, for example, want to instigate some kind of war why majority should follow their desires? If We, who resonate with Information obtained from CT (pay close attention to underlined word), don't wanna inter-galactic friends to join and teach Us how to do things "right" so should We give up with Our wants and join Those Who want them to come?

So how do you guys know that FireHorse herself would not be a Velon — angry or otherwise? How do you know Herbert's not a Velon? Or Orbs? And let's take it one step further even: how do you know that Chris Thomas himself is not a Velon? After all, he's got all of you guys staring at your own navels and waiting until you've "integrated your soul", instead of looking at the world around you and trying to make a difference that would benefit all of humanity. And then I'm not even getting into whether the Velon themselves actually exist.

Let me save you the guesswork, or the hotline telephone call to Chris Thomas — whichever it is that you guys resort to for appeasing your cognitive dissonance. None of the people I've mentioned here-above are Velon, and neither is Lee. He has even chosen his new screen name as a humorous reference to both the accusation that he would be a Velon and to the alleged (and fictitious) "14th Faction". That's how I knew it was him when he signed up. He had asked us earlier to delete his Synagex account because he wanted to start over with a clean slate. Unfortunately, by posting to this thread, he gave himself away, and you spotted it.
    I don't know really it is very well might be that, We can be all semi-dead (or semi-alive) living in some kind of matrix world or whatever, go listen to Musk He has plenty of good ideas about what life really is. So what? If it is fake, if everything is fake? Can I die instantly, without having troubles with understanding depth of the "true" reality. The variation of actions one can choose to do (if there is any free choice) is infinite but why one would choose or prefer certain things to do instead of other. What is it the ultimate motivation in Our lives? I think it is curiousity and resonance, Those who are there, who are interested in this material, like it because They resonate with the information itself.

So if Synargex don't resonate with CT material it is either not good or bad, just leave this thread behind and start Your Own to create Your religion to substitute CT one! His posts looks no more but just stupid trolling. Nevertheless I have had no thoughts to block him or whatever I don't resonate with His information although He might be good and genuine guy but information He trying to represent is far beyond Me, despite of the facts that He many times went off-topic, I sincerely ask Him to stay to have some fun from getting Himself named by "angry Velon". I don't quite think that there is any religion being so kind to so contradictive thoughts! So CT religion is best one now! Or like Velons like to say it has become more evolved.

As for other participants of this thread how can You judge Information by actions of the person? It ain't wise at all. Infrormation just finds its way if You suit certain requirments of paricular information You'd become one of its sources. So Your words towards anybody like Firehorse or Herbert, or any other active participant of this thread are unacceptable - judge and confront Information let alone People. If You don't like or hate particular stuff from CT work or about Velon agenda, be kind write it down about it here as soon as these kind of emotions arise within Your systemts.

Oh, and just to be on the safe side — because who knows what you people are thinking, and I know for a fact that I'm probably as much persona non grata on this thread here as Lee is — I'm not a Velon either, angry or otherwise. I am actually not even an angry person — but in order to ascertain that for yourselves, you would have to look at something other than this thread, which, from the looks of things, many of you seem to find an unsurpassable challenge — even though I actually do have plenty of things to be angry about in my personal life. Either way, I don't take it too kindly whenever I see someone being bullied and/or ostracized, because I have unfortunately had to endure that myself when I was young, and I recognize the situation.

Anyway, unlike what Chris Thomas claims, humans are not a non-physical species that has taken on a human form in some kind of integration experiment. That is not how it works, and your understanding of the concept of density is also 180° out of phase. The concept of density doesn't have anything to do with the nature of reality, but with the nature of awareness/consciousness, and the greater your awareness/consciousness, the higher the density, because then you are processing a lot more (and more multi-dimensional) information — not the other way around.

Anyway, you guys really need a reality check. Chris Thomas is not hard-wired into the Akashic Records. What he does is just a form of remote-viewing, combined with his own interpretations and contemplations of reality, and perhaps a bit of neurological influence here and there from certain sadistic entities who are greatly enjoying themselves whenever they can get us mortals to chase our own tails.

And when you create something in your own mind that you genuinely believe to be true, then eventually it will take on a life of its own, and then you become a prisoner to it. But Chris Thomas doesn't know that, because it's his own mind, and so he's too close to see it. He believes he's tapping into the Akashic Records, while in reality, he is merely searching for answers in the phantasm he himself has unwittingly created.
    Another preconception here, really if You want to disccuss something like: "FireHorse's mindset makes her twist things around until they fit the Chris Thomas narrative" then yes You'd seem to be unwanted guest, I guess People come to this thread not to look at how one feel itself about CT material. However, if You want to confront the information itself or give another view at Your vision of the world, like You did about Humans, You are always more than welcome like everybody else.

And he's not the only one who does that, either. In fact, I have seen the exact same thing happen with one of our former members during the Ruiner episode here on the forum. The Ruiner was shamelessly taking everyone for a ride, and his most fanatic follower was a woman who created far more woo-woo around his storytelling than he himself was doing. She desperately wanted to believe, and without realizing it, she was actually providing the Ruiner with more ideas on how to colorize and enhance his story, which she in turn then saw as some kind of divine confirmation of said story, making her feel like she was special and "chosen".

Now, that was of course something that was initially going down here at the forum, and then it moved over to our sister forum Eye-Rise, and meanwhile the Ruiner and his followers have left that one again too, and they've now moved onto other venues. And considering that most of you people seem to be totally oblivious of anything being posted here at the forum outside of this thread — unless it's a thread started by Herbert, because he's "one of you" — I'll use another example, with a few names that you're probably far more familiar with.

So let's talk about David Wilcock. As everyone knows, he's got an obsession with the Law Of One, also known as "the Ra material", as well as that Wilcock is absolutely convinced that he would be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce — whom, I will admit, he physically resembles very much. Now enter one James Corey Goode onto the scene.

Corey Goode started off as a member of Project Avalon, where he initially simply participated in public exchanges regarding the secret space programs and military abductions. Then, at a given point, he started hinting that he too had been a military abductee, and then a bit later on even, that he would be a delegate from the secret space program. At some point in time, things got sour between Bill Ryan of Project Avalon and Corey Goode, so Corey left Avalon and joined up here at The One Truth.

As his reports on "his activities within the secret space program" continued to build up, somewhere along the line, Corey started talking about a species of blue avians, and then he also started naming them by their personal names, which all started with the word "Raw". At that point in time, Corey was already in negotiation with David Wilcock regarding a television series they were going to do on Gaia TV about this whole thing. And of course, with the blue avians having names starting with "Raw", David Wilcock all too eagerly started equating them with the Ra of the Law Of One material. And lo and behold, it is now part and parcel of Corey's narrative — and by consequence, that of David Wilcock, who really believes this stuff — that those blue avians would, indeed, be the Ra collective that dictated the Law Of One by way of channeling to Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins and Jim McCarty in the early 1980s.

The bottom line is that David Wilcock's own desire to equate these alleged blue avians with the Ra collective has created a whole belief system that he himself is now fully immersed in, and all of David's and Corey's respective followers with him.

As for what Corey himself believes, who knows? Corey may very well be a military abductee, and he may have been messed with by the CIA or NSA or whatever other spook agency. Many people have already reported that he has a drugged-out appearance on camera, and having been friends with Corey Goode for about six months, I know from experience that Corey often misremembers and/or misconstrues things, that he confuses or conflates people's names, and that he's suffering from paranoid delusion. Maybe he's a schizophrenic, or maybe the spooks have pumped too many drugs into his blood and it has damaged his brain. I honestly don't know, and I've given up on trying to guess which one it would be.

Nevertheless, there's a whole cult around the blue avians and Corey Goode now, thanks to David Wilcock and his own belief system (and to a lesser extent also Michael Salla), just as that one woman back at the time here at The One Truth — this was actually going on at the same time as when Corey Goode was a member here — was so completely swept away and taken in by the Ruiner material, which was a complete and utter fabrication from a very intelligent and attention-starved sociopath. And at present time, there are still people who believe in him and his material, because he's keeping his followers close and he keeps on justifying inconsistencies in his own story and behavior with bogus explanations.

A religion is a religion. It is dogma. And once you accept dogma, you surrender your sovereign thinking. And in my (not so humble) opinion, that is also what Chris Thomas has created in his own mind. He has become the prey of his own concoction, and he may possibly also be channeling some entities who would be all too eager to take advantage of the false reality Chris Thomas has created for himself.

In the end, what you believe is what you create, but when you've got your nose right on top of it, you won't see it. It takes a certain detachment to assess the situation for what it is. I could say a lot more, but I'm not going to, because you wouldn't believe me anyway. You have all let Chris Thomas define what is real and what is not, just as he has done to himself as well.
    Woo-woo stuff is very important especially when You are hollow from inside, but trying to get attention to fill the gap. Even If I was CT zealot it is hard for Me to create woo-woo arround Him, because there are no voids to be filled. Even if it just illusory world of CT creation it encompasses everything He aspired to tell. Which is why there is huge difference between Him as author and Folks like Goode or Willcock because These guys have very hungry ego to feed. This is why They confuse many things which They told themselves because They acting like little kids who suffers attention disorder - in other words They'd imagine anything They want with aim to get more attention (it is My personal one so confront Me PM and don't judge CT information by thoughts of the guy who resonates with it).

Although connecting as many dots as I could find, through doing My own non-scientific research (I remember Your briliant post about alternative movement) I stumbled upon Barchenko stuff and met with People who knows about what CT was talking about (They don't know english so either CT is utter plagiarist or They bought and translated one of CT banned books from Amazon, hhmmm interesting). Let's speculate a bit if there are two guys who did their Own research (or created their Own worlds) living in different surroundings and time frames speaking two completely different languages, came up with particulary one conclusion, so important conclusion that the russian one been killed and the welsh almost been killed there is must be something interesting about that should be investigate further. ain't see any kind of problems People like Willcock or Goode had ever experienced at all. Returning to this good and old: condemnation without real investigation...

On a sarcastic note, I don't expect many of you to thank this post — in fact, I can already predict with the utmost certainty who of you will not be thanking it. And as an aside, I could also wager a guess as to how much (or how little) time will have elapsed before one of you — the same one as always, I suppose — sends out the usual S.O.S. to FireHorse that The Big Bad Admin™ has opened his yap again on your sacred thread. Alas, I don't think she'll be of much help to you this time, given that she has clearly excommunicated me after my last debate with her over this matter.

But on the bright side — or at least, for you lot — she may decide to openly diagnose me as an angry Velon, and then Lee and I will go and have a few beers together so as to celebrate that we've run into another one of our own species. I mean, it's a big universe and all that, so what are the odds?

Don't chase for thx - Your inner truth is much more important than writing things which People in this thread love to hear. What I personally felt during reading and answering to You, that You have so many preconceptions about CT material through times it evolved into some form of allergy. It almost works like that if You see some guy telling something and there are People who resonate with what the guy told, it can not nothing more than religion? Instead of trying to confront paritcular information presented by CT You just made, I have no other word, trolling post which does not spread anything but frustration...

Another important question - if there is forum which happen to have many topic-threads, then where should We discuss CT matial if not within dedicted to this material thread? Shall We go to another topic running off-topic conversations? Or can People, who have another view which does resonate with information presented inside this thread at all, create Their Own thread? I guess if You are wise as I think You are it won't take much time for You to figure out what is an appropriate answer.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 14th September 2017 at 12:59.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (14th September 2017), Herbert (14th September 2017), Sandra (14th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    This is a difficult one: Various individuals have created what I would call a 'modeled' reality. Can they all be true? Perhaps, if everything we experience from the physical to the spiritual is only a mirage. But Living in a mirage is quite the job because we are then tasked on a continuing basis to make it all work. If, in fact we were required to do that then we would never 'see' any contradictions in our everyday existence. Does anyone 'see' that happening. It seems to me that the purpose of any model is to accurately reflect what is, so then the obvious consequence is that the more contradictions that emerge the less likely a given modeled reality is working out for us?

I think the champion reality 'modeler' is David Wilcock. He posited an entire Universe in the manner of 3 time dimensions and 1 physical to explain 'the nature of the universe'. I thought his notion pretty brilliant and reasonable until he started 'living' in his model. He lost me at that point. Is he still there? I wonder?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (15th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey folks, I'm packing for a holiday this evening, driving in the morning; I'll be offline there for a week, which is no bad thing.

Back soon, take care,

DMt.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (15th September 2017), Sandra (14th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    An Admin has a moral and ethical responsibility and I thought was supposed to be neutral.
    First of all, I am both the administrator of this forum and a member of it. And as a member, I have as much right to express my opinions as every other member of this forum. And that is a very difficult and — for the careless — dangerous situation to be in, because it would be all too easy to conflate my personal opinions with my service here as the administrator. But in spite of what you may think of me — if anything — I am very conscientious in what I do, and in avoiding to step into that trap of conflation.

As such, I am indeed neutral in everything I do as an administrator. Yet, as staff members we cannot just sit back and watch how a particular member is being ostracized by a cultish group of other members because they don't like his opinion, well-intended as that opinion may be — and in Lee's case, it definitely was.

As the administrator, I always check out the first couple of posts made by new members, so as to get an idea on their mindset, their attitude, et al. And from the moment Lee started posting here on this thread under his Synagex identity, he was being attacked. You people didn't hear him out or contemplate his ideas. No, you attacked him — I am using the pronoun "you" in the generic and impersonal way — and you called in the cavalry, in the form of FireHorse, just as you people always do whenever somebody expresses even the slightest disagreement with the Chris Thomas material, or when you misconstrue a clear and unmistakable communication from the staff of The One Truth, such as when we announced that we were going to start a watchdog initiative.

There was great panic all around among you Chris Thomas followers because you all thought we were going to delete the Chris Thomas material from the forum, even though we had said nothing of that nature, and even though you should have known better — at least, if you had looked farther than your nose is long — because The One Truth does not do such a thing. The forum is full of old threads that were posted by paranoid people who are no longer even members here and who were posting pure junk from highly questionable sources — the Flat Earth meme, anyone? — and we haven't deleted any of that stuff either, so why would we delete an actively maintained thread?

And even then still, you could have easily contacted the staff by way of a PM to ask us if it would indeed have been our intent to delete the Chris Thomas material. But no, you didn't. Instead, you contacted FireHorse — I know she has chosen that screen name because it reflects her year of birth in the Chinese zodiac, but when speaking of the proverbial cavalry, her screen name suddenly seems quite appropriate — so as to confront The Big Bad Admin™.

Likewise, when I had just been appointed as administrator of The One Truth — this was in August 2015 — I posted an announcement that we were going to reorganize the forum categories and move things around, so as to make the forum more orderly and consistent, and expand the potential of discussion topics. This announcement was made into a force-read thread — meaning that every member who logs on is immediately taken to that thread, unless they've already read it and/or unless the force-read has expired in the meantime.

And what did we get for gratitude over our efforts to modernize the forum? We were accused of deliberately obfuscating the Chris Thomas material, because we had moved this and other Chris Thomas threads into categories where they better belonged, even though the moving of those threads did not break the thread URLs in your browser's address bar, nor did it break any bookmarks to this thread in your browser, and neither did it break any links at external websites (or in search engine results) that were pointing at this thread.

And of course, FireHorse had already been apprised. And I found out about that because I contacted her myself to report on the allegations that were being thrown at us here on the thread regarding the alleged "deliberate obfuscation of the Chris Thomas material", and she told me that she had already been informed of the situation — she and I were still on speaking terms at that point in time, but I'll get back to that farther down in this reply.

There is a name for that sort of thing, you know. It's called "cult behavior".

The post here was embarrassing and quite uncalled for.
    Whether it was embarrassing or not is up to your ego, but uncalled-for it was not. You people had been attacking Lee ever since his first (and well-intended) posts — which I have read, so I know what he said and what he didn't say, and I also know how he tried to remain courteous throughout it all, until he became a little more defensive in the end.

And so then he took his leave from The One Truth for quite a while, and he decided to come back under a new identity — in agreement with the staff. And right away upon his first post to this thread under his new screen name, he is attacked again.

Chris Thomas's books are priceless.
    No more or no less than anyone else's books. But in order for you to realize that, you need to be able to detach yourselves.

To come into this thread and discredit his sacrifices is odd. Start a new thread called "Chris Thomas is a lying cult leader and Orbs is an idiot" and have at it.
    When Lee made his first appearance here, he did not discredit anyone. All he was doing was share his personal experiences with you people, but because they did not correspond word for word with what Chris Thomas claims, you people immediately attacked him. You didn't even want to hear him out.

That is cult behavior, and I've seen what that can do. I've seen it here at the forum, and I've seen it elsewhere.

Aragorn, I neither intend, nor want, to bully or ostracise Synagex/V 14/Lee, and I also have had some experience of that; he has provided useful [if negative] stimulus to the thread in the past, and a cosy, mutually-reinforcing circle-jerk of unquestioned dogma is not my idea of a good discussion, either.

Like Ntonyo, I think he should continue to post, but from the heart, rather than from an insulting posture of superiority and condescension.
    I did not see any posture of superiority nor of condescension in Lee's posts. What I saw was a guy trying to share his own experiences with you, and appealing unto forgiveness and mercy toward these so-called Velon. And for that, he was attacked and accused of channeling an angry Velon.

Again, that is typical cult behavior — both because of the immediate hostility toward Lee for not falling in line with the literal words of Chris Thomas and because of the in-narrative explanation given for this cognitive dissonance, i.e. that Lee would have been channeling an angry Velon.

However, his hostility to the thread, and to Chris' work, has [like your own] been pretty well demonstrated already, so on his return I felt it best to clearly state my position, especially with regard to his advocacy of the Velon. I shouldn't need to add that I don't for a moment think he personally IS an alien!
    Again, he was not advocating the Velon, but simply telling you guys to show forgiveness and compassion toward them. In my book, forgiveness and compassion are higher spiritual qualities, not lower ones.

In addition to that, I am not hostile to this thread, but to the cult mentality that dwells among its readers/posters.

You're both welcome to your opinion of Chris Thomas, and the material he's provided; but the didactic tones you both employ, and the special [and very certain!] knowledge you apparently both have about the True Nature of existence and reality, outside of our mere shared delusional system, are doing you no favours at all.
    What if I were to tell you that I am, in fact, what you guys call a non-physical being from above and beyond all universes in existence? And that this here is my first ever and also my last incarnation in a physical form anywhere across space and time? And that I know and feel things which you guys don't, and which Chris Thomas doesn't, because my consciousness is much wider than yours?

Would you believe that? No, you wouldn't. You can only believe Chris Thomas, and to the letter of every word he writes. Only what Chris Thomas writes is true, and exactly as he says it. Not a word added, not a word omitted. And at the same time, you are cutting yourselves off from anything else being posted and discussed here at The One Truth, which means that you are locking yourselves into that cult mentality even more, and that you'll be lesser informed.

That is not how one seeks the truth — on whatever subject. It is how you create a religious cult. Indoctrination, coupled to isolation from anything that might possibly contradict the material you're being indoctrinated with.

Think about that for a couple of hours.

Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, You are full of preconception about CT guy being some sort of patriarch, with strong and rigid infromation based on some sort of an illusory Akashic, of His Own creation, might be very well be true as far as Our virtual world is concerned, but I personally don't see it, I don't see any structure, or any particular order of doing things in maner CT wants You to do.
    Then your assessment is wrong. I do not have any preconception that Chris Thomas would be a self-proclaimed leader of some sorts. However, I do observe that you people — and others like you, elsewhere — are making him into a prophet, his word to be taken literally and never to be questioned. Chris Thomas is never wrong. Chris Thomas cannot be wrong, because he has this infallible direct hard-wiring into the Akashic Records — and no, I have never said that the Akashic Records don't exist.

What I have said is that the existence of the Akashic Records cannot be verified, and that different people who claim to have access to it will come up with differing (and even contradictory) information. By consequence, whatever Chris Thomas claims that he has gleaned from the Akashic Records is only one of these many different and contradictory interpretations. And then I'm not even going to get into how certain of Chris Thomas' claims are in contradiction with some of his other claims, and/or with empirically established facts — such as the number of people living on this planet at the moment.

But here's the problem. You need to have an open mind to see these contradictions, and — if you are so inclined — to find the truth. But locking yourselves in and only sticking to what Chris Thomas says as if it were a bible of some sorts — which, for his followers, I suppose it is — is only going to hurt yourselves in the long run, not to mention that you're not going to make this world a better place by just focusing on the (alleged) integration of your personal soul.

I don't know really it is very well might be that, We can be all semi-dead (or semi-alive) living in some kind of matrix world or whatever, go listen to Musk He has plenty of good ideas about what life really is. So what? If it is fake, if everything is fake? Can I die instantly, without having troubles with understanding depth of the "true" reality. The variation of actions one can choose to do (if there is any free choice) is infinite but why one would choose or prefer certain things to do instead of other. What is it the ultimate motivation in Our lives? I think it is curiousity and resonance, Those who are there, who are interested in this material, like it because They resonate with the information itself.
    It is all much simpler than that. The Source of All is a quantum singularity, with infinite potential. But in order for this potential to be able to manifest, and for this objective awareness to become meaningful — in the literal sense: it has to be identified — Source needed to create subjective experiences, by compartmentalizing itself and as such, create the situational contexts where these experiences can take place. That is all there is to it, really, although I realize that for some people, it isn't enough.

So if Synargex don't resonate with CT material it is either not good or bad, just leave this thread behind and start Your Own to create Your religion to substitute CT one! His posts looks no more but just stupid trolling.
    That was not his intention, and the degree of paranoia exhibited toward him by you people is really saying more about all of you than it says about him. But of course, if you keep on attacking a person for simply disagreeing with you — and he was only disagreeing with you on a few things — then ultimately, that person's demeanor is going to change, and then that person will become defensive, and potentially even hostile.

I don't know how you people think you can achieve this greater soul integration that you all seem to aspire, but it seems to me that the only way to make yourselves into better human beings would be to take a long hard look at yourselves and then change that which needs changing. And for that matter, your social awareness and social behavior would be a good place to start.

[B]As for other participants of this thread how can You judge Information by actions of the person? It ain't wise at all. Infrormation just finds its way if You suit certain requirments of paricular information You'd become one of its sources. So Your words towards anybody like Firehorse or Herbert, or any other active participant of this thread are unacceptable - judge and confront Information let alone People.
    FireHorse was a friend of mine, until she herself chose to confront me — after having been summoned by you people — when I myself had confronted you about the way you were slagging Synagex. At that point, a discussion ensued between FireHorse and myself, in which she visually and literally expressed her irritation with me. Her religious views and her adherence to the cult were apparently more important than our friendship, and that is exactly why it is a cult.

Case in point, even though I had since that last exchange with FireHorse been banished to the naughty corner, I did still start a birthday thread for her. Technically, I needn't even have done that, because she hasn't set her birthday in her profile, so the forum engine doesn't know about it and doesn't add it to the calendar. But I know what her birthday is because it is exactly one day before my late dad's birthday. And guess what? She hasn't even looked at it, even though she has been online several times in the meantime.

As for Herbert, the staff of The One Truth knows all too well how he feels about moderators and administrators, and his own ego-driven refusal to thank my posts — even the ones in which I was trying to have a friendly dialog with him, as well as my post on this thread in which I told you guys that it was his birthday and that it would have been nice if you were to post something on his birthday thread — only confirms his prejudice. He doesn't even reply to my posts directly — regardless of what it is that I wrote — but instead he will address whatever it is that I said only sideways and in third person, as if I'm not even here. I don't think Herbert could express his disdain of me any better if he tried.

Another preconception here, really if You want to disccuss something like: "FireHorse's mindset makes her twist things around until they fit the Chris Thomas narrative" then yes You'd seem to be unwanted guest, I guess People come to this thread not to look at how one feel itself about CT material.
    I have addressed this higher up already. I know what I said and I stand by my words.

However, if You want to confront the information itself or give another view at Your vision of the world, like You did about Humans, You are always more than welcome like everybody else.
    I seriously doubt that. I have already witnessed and experienced for myself on several occasions how dissenting opinions regarding the Chris Thomas material are swiftly dismissed and how the dissenter then finds themselves under an immediate attack. That's what prompted my initial intervention on this thread in the first place. I saw how you guys were treating Lee, and I had also already seen how certain people here expressed their dislike of the staff members — or at the very least, of yours truly.

Let's speculate a bit if there are two guys who did their Own research (or created their Own worlds) living in different surroundings and time frames speaking two completely different languages, came up with particulary one conclusion, so important conclusion that the russian one been killed and the welsh almost been killed there is must be something interesting about that should be investigate further. ain't see any kind of problems People like Willcock or Goode had ever experienced at all. Returning to this good and old: condemnation without real investigation...
    Excuse me, but Chris Thomas was not "almost killed". If they wanted him dead, then they would have killed him a long time ago already, and not by way of an epidermic needle.

What I personally felt during reading and answering to You, that You have so many preconceptions about CT material through times it evolved into some form of allergy.
    I am only allergic to the cult, not to the material itself. But then again, I'm not even interested in any of the other "material" anymore that's floating about in this so-called "alternative community". My personal opinion is that there is simply too much, and that it is also in many cases all contradicting. I only go by what I myself can ascertain, whether it is through my perpetual self-analysis or through my research into a given topic.

Furthermore, it is also my experience that each and every soul on this planet lives in their own reality bubble, and that one person's reality bubble may have an entirely different structure to another person's reality bubble. And around these individual reality bubbles are slightly larger bubbles, which encompass multiple individuals whose lives cross. And around that, there will be an even larger bubble, for instance for all of the people working at the same company, or all of the people living in the same region, or the same country, and so on.

It's like the well-known Russian doll — one layer on top of another layer, which sits on top of yet another layer, and so on.

It almost works like that if You see some guy telling something and there are People who resonate with what the guy told, it can not nothing more than religion?
    No, that's not what makes it into a religion. But the zeal, the insular nature of the believers and the way they deal with anyone who has a dissenting opinion, that is what makes it into a religion.

Another important question - if there is forum which happen to have many topic-threads, then where should We discuss CT matial if not within dedicted to this material thread? Shall We go to another topic running off-topic conversations? Or can People, who have another view which does resonate with information presented inside this thread at all, create Their Own thread? I guess if You are wise as I think You are it won't take much time for You to figure out what is an appropriate answer.
    I have no objections to the Chris Thomas material being discussed here, because that is what this thread is for. But like I said, I do have objections against cultish behavior, and if you guys had given Lee the benefit of the doubt and you had listened to him instead of condemning him, then I would never have needed to intervene on this thread — not the first time that it happened, and not now either.

What goes around comes around. If you don't want to be labeled as cult members, then you should first and foremost stop behaving as such. It's that easy.

P.S.: This is a discussion thread, and the word "discussion" is not synonymous to "consent". Saying that one does not agree with the premise of the material — whether partly or entirely — based upon one's own research and/or one's personal experiences does not constitute trolling. A troll doesn't require provocation. They simply attack and disrupt out of sadism, and that is neither what I am doing here, nor what Lee has done.

You people are the ones who drew first blood, no one else — let that be clear.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (15th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th September 2017), Kathy (16th September 2017), modwiz (15th September 2017)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 9th July 2018 at 02:11.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2017), Dreamtimer (15th September 2017), Elen (15th September 2017)