Page 73 of 258 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    It would certainly help explain our collective paranoia and apocalyptic mentality if we'd already wasted a planet...or two, even... ['Maldek', now the asteroid Belt, and if I understand CT correctly, its core became our Moon; then Mars].
    Last edited by DMt., 10th September 2017 at 07:41. Reason: syntax

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th September 2017), Ntonyo (10th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Hey Sandra; I wish I'd asked for a bubble over the Caribbean as well as Florida!

I didn't think...should have realised they were in danger, too.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...4.80,47.22,408

At the moment it looks like irma has yet to make land, it's very close though.

Looking at the ocean from the foot of FL must be pretty damn awesome right now, a hurricane churning up the ocean.
    DMt., although we all sympathize with the people who have been struck by the hurricanes, we must also let some things happen so that emotional blockages can be released. In the events like these, there are prearranged agreements which must be played out! Remember CT's 'The Human Soul', where he writes about many types of lives and deaths (190-194). Everything has a meaning and we must rise to life's challenges, even if they are artificially created! There's always an agreement!

Please, let me make myself absolutely clear! Am I, is anyone, to step in and take someone's lessons away? Who created these hurricanes? The Earth herself? Are they artificially created using some Tesla technology? If Earth created this, it has its purpose! If it was man-made, it has its purpose! We are all given opportunities in order to use them. This is not given to me. Even though this might sound harsh, this is how things are.
    Last edited by Sandra, 10th September 2017 at 07:29.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th September 2017), Herbert (10th September 2017), Ntonyo (10th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Irma is still sitting off-shore, so far...

Sandra, I'm not sure I get the difference between trying to clear chemtrails and trying to avert hurricanes?

Not one of the recent batch of hurricanes looks 'natural' to me, and there's a huge amount of fearmongering going on, too.
    Last edited by DMt., 10th September 2017 at 08:39. Reason: addition

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Herbert (10th September 2017), Ntonyo (10th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Irma is still sitting off-shore, so far...

Sandra, I'm not sure I get the difference between trying to clear chemtrails and trying to avert hurricanes?

Not one of the recent batch of hurricanes looks 'natural' to me, and there's a huge amount of fearmongering going on, too.
    DMt., I do hope I made myself clear in the post above.

I read some posts on fb by Ed Chiarini where he says: "Ok I said it on my radio show, and I'll say it here. The storm is fake. The data they are showing you are BS. This is the DHS and FEMAs Disaster Preparation Awareness Month. Just look it up on their web site. You will hear all the interviews officials mentioning the words preparation awareness and staging. That's because it's all an EFFIN DRILL. Ok believe what you want. It just so happens is the Disaster prep awareness month from DHS. AND the senate was voting on the flood insurance bill for Houston at the same time Houston flooded. Gee sounds a little bit like the Army Core of engineers is up to their old tricks like they did in Louisiana and for the Madrid fault line.". People are screaming at him and call him names and what not, saying it's real.

I do not wish harm to anybody! The question is - can anything happen without our consent? If it cannot, what is the purpose of the happening if not spiritual growth which comes as a result of taking the responsibility for our actions. There are direct and indirect lessons. By clearing the happening which is not directly mine, I become responsible for depriving someone of having their own opportunity to learn and grow.

Last edited by Sandra, 10th September 2017 at 12:30.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Herbert (10th September 2017), Ntonyo (10th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Madness has no purpose.

My limited understanding is playing the harp etc. is used to accentuate an existing phenomena. By super heating one side, for example, high pressure can steer a hurricane. Other methods can also be deployed to intensify a whether phenomenon.

I would also toss in duration and frequency. A good cabalist never misses an opportunity nor lets a crisis go to waste. The more phenomenon and drama the better. Good business to them. Recall they support the apocalypse rubbish and if frequency rises so does the fear and illusion.

Frequency is part of their agenda. Looks like we have a trend.

Don't believe me. Ask Chris if you like.
    Last edited by Orbs, 10th September 2017 at 09:51.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (10th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Sandra, I did not see your last post until after I posted. Thanks for bringing Ed to my attention. I do check his Facebook etc. pretty often.

Ed is confirming the illusion theory? Interesting. There is a storm but it is being hyped up? What a surprise right?

We can see the trend. In Louisiana they wanted to see if they could heard a city into a football stadium. It worked fabulously so why not ramp it up a notch or two right?

Why stop with a city. Use media assets and mind control to heard an entire state?

We can add escalation to the list. Duration, frequency and escalation. Sweet!!!

Folks I don't know what will happen with the storm. They can intensify it or let it die out. Either way they have it covered. "Good thing we played it safe" they will say.

One thing for sure they got a state to heard. What's next? A region? A country? A hemisphere?

Looks like Chris's "insidious threat" is gaining momentum.

Ah, I have to go to work sick right now...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (10th September 2017), Sandra (10th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    I do not wish harm to anybody! The question is - can anything happen without our consent? If it cannot, what is the purpose of the happening if not spiritual growth which comes as a result of taking the responsibility for our actions. There are direct and indirect lessons. By clearing the happening which is not directly mine, I become responsible for depriving someone of having their own opportunity to learn and grow.
    Brilliant! These words are really describing Our current situation, I mean there are so many ignorant People who just want to give their responsibility to the fake leadears, while these Folks know that almost 99.99999999% of politicians are corrupted (the very soft definition of who they really are) same problems with economics, banks, science and everything else. Many People know something is utter wrong - things are getting worse and worse but They are putting their efforts literally into saving the current state of affairs - it does not make any sense really. These artificial wars, weather patterns, economical instability etc. any kind of atrocities these "bullies" (government, SSP, Velon supporters list go on) trying to carry on are just prompts from Our Collective Human Consciousness which helping Us to awake from the reality-matrix of Our Own creation to let Us move forwards. It is obvious that Humans (at least sub version) don't like change then there will be more and more situations where bullies will be awaking Us by more and more using their violent tools (wars, artificial diseases etc.) until We say: "STOP! I don't want it to happen" and confront Them I agree with CT on that - life always brings lessons which We refuse to learn. By doing so We are gonna release these huge emotional blocks connected to Our understanding of Our place in this reality and the fact We've more power to influence events than We can ever imagine.

So if We try to deffend (by shielding Them from HS) those who should be struck by these artificial elements We are gonna strip Them from need to understand that They can change things on Their own. We just taking on some sort of super man role therefore rest of the Population can carry on their normal lives as before (this is not the case really).
    As harsh as it sounds I completely agree with Sandra - We should not stop these hurricanes from occuring although We should not put Our energy into any disastrous concept (by attaching Our fear to these un-natural weather patterns of some sort of global war they are trying to instigate) in other words We should act mainly from the positions of removing Velon influence because they are not part of Our plan in any shape or form. Don't forget that even Rothschilds are part of Our Human Mass Consciousness it means that for now We have pretty much binary choice either We stand up against bully or We should leave the planet due our energy incompatibility. One should not be very smart to figure out how long does it take to save any sub-human from Their Own HS - now it is almost impossible. Even now We (collectively) can render radioactive waste into some sort of safe for health material though by doing so We are not gonna change problems with polluters - nuke power plants, minds of polluters will not be changed until They realize what kind of mess They done. Same logic can be used for anything in Our world, the time of temporary remedies is over We need complete healing to complete Our Human plan as fast as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/whitestoneproductions/dubtonic-kru-99

Last edited by Ntonyo, 10th September 2017 at 18:11.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th September 2017), Herbert (10th September 2017), Sandra (10th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    My assumption has been that those who are implementing chemtrailing and weather warfare on us [and the Earth] are minions of the Velon; so surely, intending that 'irma' doesn't wreak the spectacular death and destruction they apparently long for is frustrating Velon plans...? Help me out, here!

I have no illusions about being Superman [although a full Soul would probably look like an angel to us, never mind Superman tm], I'm just trying to contribute my peaceful intent of a less-destructive outcome. Haven't we been talking about just this sort of thing, recently? Is it suddenly grandiose, inflated, to try to help in this way?

I also don't really buy the old 'it's their karma' thing, when [so I believe] we're talking about the largely uninformed being tricked by those they trust into believing a weather weapon is a natural storm.
    Last edited by DMt., 10th September 2017 at 22:29. Reason: brackets

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (11th September 2017), Ntonyo (11th September 2017), Sandra (11th September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    My assumption has been that those who are implementing chemtrailing and weather warfare on us [and the Earth] are minions of the Velon; so surely, intending that 'irma' doesn't wreak the spectacular death and destruction they apparently long for is frustrating Velon plans...? Help me out, here!

I have no illusions about being Superman [although a full Soul would probably look like an angel to us, never mind Superman tm], I'm just trying to contribute my peaceful intent of a less-destructive outcome. Haven't we been talking about just this sort of thing, recently? Is it suddenly grandiose, inflated, to try to help in this way?

I also don't really buy the old 'it's their karma' thing, when [so I believe] we're talking about the largely uninformed being tricked by those they trust into believing a weather weapon is a natural storm.
    If you feel strongly, as I do, that using your H.S. electromagnetic energy to keep the hurricanes at sea is the right thing to do, then by all means follow your intuition. That is the whole point of balanced, responsible free will, and looking within is where you find it through discerning self-motivation. Aligning with our higher self is where we gain and strengthen our immune system in the form of self confidence and inner trust.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (11th September 2017), Ntonyo (11th September 2017), Sandra (11th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks

I don't have much problem with that, I totally agree that everything nasty happened in the World for the last 200 or so years did so to fulfill Velon agenda, as far as CT is concerned that's correct. But (I don't wanna use percentages) most of the "bad" things done ultimately by Humans Who deliberately think that Velon are good guys. Compare what was said above to current problemb with people who welcome Velon it is easy to understand that almost every Velon worshipper is acting out of ignorance whatever country, whatever skin colour etc. their attitude is the same. So if We take them out shall We say by inprisoning them or killing them We won't gonna overcome the root cause of Our problems because Velon will always find gullible folks with overinflated ego. Then it is obvious that We are not dealing with folks who work with Velon We are dealing with Velon ideas, information etc.. We can not forcibly take People away from Velon "plague", nevertheless We can provide People with information which can alter Their view on the world therefore They can reject Velon knowingly. This is why removing of hurricane or chemtrail would not do much to solving Our common plan because there will always be people who would not mind to repollute again.

Although We live under HS guidance We often love to go somewhere else instead of walking down Our chosen way. It is very hard to acknowledge but many bad things happening in Our world are happening because of Our sub-human ignorance so Our choice generates Our present and Our future, that is why Our karma is so instable through Our lifetimes. You can be very good at handling Your life issues while Others are not that good, it does not mean that You should guide Them through Thier debris, it does mean quite opposite thing though - They have to take Their responsibilities Themselves. This is why I did not use sky-fans in My hometown because if I would too many People would be unconcerned about this problem at all and You know, this ain't good thing at all. We need to face any life circumstances with much courage as We can have if We'd done things in a different way many of current events would not even occured unfortunately most of Us chose not to experience dirty side of Our collective reality, it turns out like there is no better chance for Them to learn than to feel the effect of Their ignorance hitting back hard in form of artificially created elemetns or wars. Until These People pay attention to the root of the problem it can't be resolved, this is very close interpretation to how human body works - illness arises because of the ignorant behaviour towards particular region of Our lives. Considering the US in these terms, many People in the US live in state of complete ignorance so bad things currently happening to Them should trigger the process of questioning like: "What is really happening? Why does it happen? Who is responsible for that? What one can do to change the situation?". It is not just about the US or any other country it is about People and Our personal and collective resposobilities, then You should understand why I think that it is pointless to stop hurricanes. Because You are not just gonna save People from physical death for now, You will do Them a much greater "service" by letting Them to live Their illusory lives as before, so They would not think about resolving current issues.

People making Their Own choices, Yours as Mine as Everyone else's are equally important, whatever one may say listen to Your heart to act accordingly. Changing choices of Anybody can be very hazardous to one's health. As I said earlier Velon are not part of Our plan They can persuade People into beliveing anything they want then again People make choices They think are right for Them. The most positive thing We can do is to overcome Velon energies to let Those who are currently working with Velon get a different perspective at what's really going on. Another reason why I said about refusing the remedies - We can make some sort of temporary solution like destoying chemtrails, bad weather patterns etc. it serves a purpose of making the world a better place but in the end We should do it everytime because there are always ones who ready to repollute in other words We need constantly clear somebody's mess. In order to heal completely some sort of healing crisis must occur and it is occuring right before Our eyes...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 11th September 2017 at 01:48.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th September 2017), Herbert (11th September 2017), Sandra (11th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    There is a proverb in my country, which loosely translated, says - If you won't do it in an easy way, you will do it in a hard way. I agree with CT's observation from early 2013 that people didn't do the necessary individual work and that there was an agreement on the soul level about doing things the hard way. Here's the essay "An Update On Our Evolution"
    by Chris Thomas - The Situation Post 21/12/12:

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149514

BTW, there are monsoon rains going on presently in South Asia. There are 1.200 dead already! Have you heard of it?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rains-in-years

I totally understand you, Ntonyo! No one is anyone's savior! Unless there's an agreement of helping/guiding/teaching/or even saving someone.

I've been doing sky fans, I've been having quite a success with clearing people's headaches and other pains (absent healing), not to mention the most important work on myself, which I'm very happy about, but that's all my individual way and training, according to the level of awareness I want to achieve.

I'm my own best teacher as well I'm my own best student. Every soul has to take that journey, but we know that's the slowest process of all, hence mass (hard) events!
    Last edited by Sandra, 11th September 2017 at 06:50.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th September 2017), Herbert (11th September 2017), Ntonyo (11th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    I hear you DMt.!

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I hear you too Sandra, and Ntonyo, and I completely get it that we can't spend our lives running around cleaning up after the troublemakers, that people have their own stuff to do, and that [as Chris T also says] working on ourselves is the best thing we can do to uh 'raise the tone' down here.

However, I don't seem to be able to do more than three or four Giveaways in a day, and wonderful though the Giveaway is, it's not the be-all and end-all of this path. I wanted to try an extension of what we've been doing with the spraying, and to be perfectly honest I have no idea if it had any effect or not; but I'm sure lots of other people were praying/intending/asking that 'irma' not be allowed to completely devastate the mainland...I just wish we'd considered the poor Caribbean.

Look back at articles about the oncoming storm, check the insanely hyperbolic, hysterical, doom-mongering phrases employed. They need people's belief, and especially their fear, to make this stuff work, I think.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (11th September 2017), Ntonyo (11th September 2017), Sandra (11th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    I hear you too Sandra, and Ntonyo, and I completely get it that we can't spend our lives running around cleaning up after the troublemakers, that people have their own stuff to do, and that [as Chris T also says] working on ourselves is the best thing we can do to uh 'raise the tone' down here.

However, I don't seem to be able to do more than three or four Giveaways in a day, and wonderful though the Giveaway is, it's not the be-all and end-all of this path. I wanted to try an extension of what we've been doing with the spraying, and to be perfectly honest I have no idea if it had any effect or not; but I'm sure lots of other people were praying/intending/asking that 'irma' not be allowed to completely devastate the mainland...I just wish we'd considered the poor Caribbean.

Look back at articles about the oncoming storm, check the insanely hyperbolic, hysterical, doom-mongering phrases employed. They need people's belief, and especially their fear, to make this stuff work, I think.
    The trick is - believing is seeing, not the other way round.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th September 2017), Herbert (11th September 2017), Ntonyo (11th September 2017)