Page 72 of 258 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    It sounds like I'm dismissing the books, I know, but I was mulling over posting something very similar to this, before Herbert beat me to it;

...I will continue to read the remaining Anastasia books because of all the valuable things I am learning beyond the C.T. books. Whether Anastasia is fiction or not, (in the books the Russian government did try to track her down to use her for experiments in the same way the American government used fully integrated souls, killing at least 2) those 3-4 million souls who have fully integrated are who she represents and they are certainly real.
    ...and this still stands as my current position, having only read the first two books;

Of course anything that is as full [as far as I can see from here] of blessings and useful insights as this, is going to be roundly scoffed at/subverted by persons of certain agendas...

I'm not sure whether to trust myself on this. I may very well still be vulnerable to Russian Orthodox AND Theosophical dogmas, as a consequence of my Roman Catholic programming and my own earnest but misguided studies...and I so want it all to be true; so much, in fact, that it's slightly alarming.
    The 'pfui' comes from having only recently become aware that the Law of One, where for 20 years or so I'd pitched my tent philosophically [and proselytized it to lots of people, too] was a Velon trick; and then being all excited about the Ringing Cedars' take on Slavonic Shaman Wisdom 101, only to find that also *May Not Be Quite What It Seems* and that our unwanted guests seem to have had at least a hand in that, too.

It's a lesson in discernment, I suppose. Take what's self-evidently true to you from it, leave the rest...? And get on with stuff like this, as well as our Giveaways...?

"I was in Fort Pierce Florida last year when Mathew travelled up the coast of Florida. Before it got to Florida I stood outside and asked my HS and the Earth to put a bubble over Florida. Mathew was even predicted to make landfall in Fort Pierce. Well as that hurricane travelled up off the coast of Florida it was bouncing east and west as if trying to get into Florida. That hurricane did exactly what I intended it to do. In hindsight I wish I would've protected the Carolinas too where it finally made landfall. I may do something for Irma and so should everyone else because we CAN do this. The problem is no one knows this can work so TPTB steer those storms where they want them to go. But more people are catching on."
    Last edited by DMt., 5th September 2017 at 17:59. Reason: extra quote

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th September 2017), Elen (6th September 2017), Ntonyo (5th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Ntonyo, nicley done. I was going to post it can't be in the Akashic because the Akashic was created to monitor this universe.

Thx for finding that.

I just let this question go. The fact we are here says it all. What a mind job! Ha ha ha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (5th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    A chill-out tune for this Piscean Full Moon;

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43yvS6bPZDs

Change change change...
    Last edited by Aragorn, 7th September 2017 at 09:57. Reason: corrected your video link

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017), Sandra (6th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nice to see contributions to the forum. I don't understand the Anastasia stuff but no worries.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So some/all the V live in the states. Hmmm...

They hung out in Tibet. In the mountains I recall. Inside one or something. They are scorching Australia to mimick home. Hmm...

Sounds like they are under the desert or hidden inside a mountain. Didn't Chris write some were working with the military?

Waiting for them to make their move seems odd to me. Oh well...

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Some small number of the V have obtained human [or quasi-human] incarnation, no?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't remember DMt. Sounds a bit familiar though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Somewhere Chri wrote about symbols containing/holding energy. One of the most common symbols I can think of is an upside down 4. It is also self administered daily to ones self by millions if not a billion.

A priest does it to crowds at mass. What is it?

Act like the priest. Hold your hand out in front of you motion the father, son, Holy Spirit, amen. Make the sign on yourself. It is not a cross it is an upside down 4.

What does it really mean?

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    This morning a few crisscrossed trails were noticed. It seemed new and better methods were necessary! A guide said to put one enormous fan at full blast, to visualize trails going up and away. It also said to visualize the trails go directly to the 'hands' of the guide(s). An hour later, there was one tiny trail left, but was going away, and one was in the making but much, much higher than it's 'normal' for them.

A big thank you to those who do this so we can develop ourselves and straighten and expand our connection with our HSs!

P.S. Or even better - visualize everything goes into a vacuum that absorbs it!

P.P.S. An update! It's absolutely working! The skies are now 90% clean and blue! Full blast 24/7!
    Last edited by Sandra, 8th September 2017 at 08:43.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

DMt. (8th September 2017), donsan (8th September 2017), Herbert (8th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I suppose it's reasonable to expect that those responsible for these clouds of piezo-electric grey filth will redouble their efforts, when they see it being dispersed...at least, that's what seems to be happening here.

Today is the first clear sky [here] for three full days, despite repeated pleas to HS and Earth.

It's such a relief!
    Last edited by DMt., 8th September 2017 at 20:40. Reason: specificity

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (8th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017), Sandra (8th September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    A few years ago while I was reading "The Healing Book" I noticed and remembered an interesting sentence that said we can ask our body what the problem is and that we'll get the answer.

Fortunately, I'd had some experience with meditation/visualization, you know - not to create the answer but to let it come by itself, etc., and I'd been doing giveaways. I mention that because I think that, by working on ourselves and by clearing ourselves from negative emotions which are of low frequency range, we develop ourselves, we enable ourselves to perform many new things. Some call them miracles, making it impossible to achieve it, but we all know that is who we really are - miraculous beings. MIRacles come when peace is within us (right, Ntonyo?).

Here's what happened - I asked my body what the problem was, listened for an answer and, when I got it, I deprogrammed it. Now, I call it deprogramming, you can call it what you like. You can self-invent a method of clearing that issue. I imagine switching off some cords and repeat it three times. I say that I switch off and release (name the program). I say it three times not because it's necessary but because you strengthen the intention. You can be inventive and think of your own ways of deprogramming! The most important thing is that THIS WORKS! For me, this is one more way of clearing our issues and, besides this,we cure ourselves in the only right way - on an energy level.
    Thanks to Sandra's quote from C.T. I have been instituting the suggestion and am already feeling the transformation, in my body and in my dreams, regarding my world view and programs that have been running within, which Carl Boudreau talks about below. This means I have transformed my conscious and unconscious levels from a very narrow world view to one much broader, more energetic, and more flowing to encompass all of life. C.T.'s books have broadened my discernment and now, with Sandra's comment, they have also broadened my perspective, my feelings and my world.

I no longer feel confined, or limited in what I can choose to do in terms of chemtrails, hurricanes, disease, Velon, or any other unwanted programming. This is exactly what the new energies are assisting us with. Now is the time to exercise your creative imaginations.

September 2017 - Some Thoughts on The Rest of 2017

CARL BOUDREAU·FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2017 https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...4454681549285/

In my last post, as part of my efforts to understand the likely direction of events after the Great Solar Eclipse of August 21, I discussed the ongoing breakdown and replacement of the defective structures and patterns that determine global attitudes and actions.

That post was built around an image that arose in my mind whenever I thought about the astrological conditions of the last several years. I have been trying to fathom their long-term implications, especially since the total solar eclipse of August 21.

The basis for my previous post was a persistent, recurring mental image.

I have chosen a somewhat more conventional, less arbitrary basis for the present post.

This present post is based on a multi-composite chart for the 8 remaining Moons of 2017 - the New and Full Moons of September, October, November and December of 2017. Interestingly, the multi-composite chart tends to confirm and build upon the more conclusions of my previous post.

The salient feature of this chart is a T-Square:

(1) The Moon is at the apex of this T-square. The Moon governs memories, unconscious patterns and subconscious psychological structures that help determine attitudes and personality. The moon governs many of the factors that determine what we do and why we do it.

(2) The base of the T-square is formed by an opposition between two conjunctions. Both of these conjunctions square the Moon. They act as disruptive and/or transformative influences on behavioral and attitudinal factors governed by the Moon. It is worth recalling that conjunctions are by nature unstable - prone to disruption and transformation.

(2a) One of these conjunctions is formed by Mercury, Sun and Jupiter. The Moon’s square to this Mercury/Sun/Jupiter conjunction is fairly tight so its effects will tend to be quite noticeable.

The Sun’s involvement tells us that the T-Square will affect conscious, intentional personality patterns and structures. The Mercury and Jupiterinvolvement tells us that our higher thinking, especially our worldview, or philosophy of life, and important facets of our spiritual and religious beliefs, will be affected. They will be subjected to disruption and transformation.

(2b) Vesta governs our commitment to our highest principles. It is not far from the Mercury/Sun/Jupiter grouping. Indeed it is close enough to the Mercury/Sun/Jupiter conjunction to matter a great deal.
    Essentially, the square between the Moon and the Mercury/Sun/Jupiter/Vesta influence will affect our thinking and our attitudes at the highest (and/or deepest) levels. It leaves no facet of our conscious mind and personality, or our worldview, untouched.

The Moon the apex and the Mercury/Sun/Jupiter/Vesta grouping tells us that, for the duration of 2017, everything that makes us what we are and do what we do, are at imminent risk of serious disruption and transformation. For better and/or for worse.

(3) The opposite pole of the opposition - squaring the Moon and opposing the Mercury/Sun/Jupiter/Vesta grouping - is a highly disruptive and transformative Eris/Uranus conjunction. Uranus, of course, will bring rebellion, resistance, demonstrations and demands for reform. Eris will add combativeness and hostility to the disruptive and transformative effects of Uranus.

Pallas placement near this conjunction, like Vesta’s placement near the previous conjunction, is close enough to matter a lot. Pallas governs how our worldview manifests around us as art, architecture, landscape, public ceremonies, etc. There is a close relationship between our worldview, our ideals and Pallas.

So we are probably talking about a shared environment that triggers resistance, incites protest, and that even sparks calls for revolutionary change.

Perception will trigger the Eris/Uranus conjunction. That will release a jolt of Eris/Uranus energy and the T-square will channel this highly disruptive and transformative Eris/Uranus energy into every part of everyone's conscious and unconscious mind.

The T-square, in general, is a disharmonious aspect. It blocks and challenges us to create solutions to blocking issues. But this one is also highly charged and volatile. It will produce feelings that penetrate very deeply into hearts and minds.

The Eris/Uranus conjunction will generate disruptive and transformative jolts, or upsets. Virtually everything we see around us could send a disruptive, transformative jolt through all the layers of our mind and body. Top to bottom.

Jupiter’s involvement will tend to soften the effects despite its adverse placement. Neptune’s trine to the Mercury/Sun/Jupiter/Vesta grouping will also tend to facilitate what might otherwise be an uncomfortable level of disruption or transformation.

This T-Square channels unstable, irresistible, disruptive and transformative energies through the conscious and unconscious minds - through the personality and the unconscious patterns that shape the personality - and through our ideas about the world and our place in it - our worldview. In essence, this T-Square will will, as my last reading would lead us to expect, contribute to the breakdown of existing patterns and structures.

Speaking broadly, this T-Square will tend to disrupt the patterns and structures in our minds. It will bring rebellion, resistance, and demands for change and reform. It will also bring combative and hostile feelings. These disruptions will will affect our higher thinking, especially our worldview, or philosophy of life. It will also produce anxiety and emotional volatility and probably cause anxious and erratic behavior. Our ideas are likely to get a good shaking up.

This chart is a multi-composite chart, covering the final months of 2017. We cannot necessarily point to a particular event or time in which these energies will express. We’re talking about a persistent, ecompassing background influence. Everything that goes on during these months will share this disruptive and transformative quality and tend to affect us all very deeply.

Most of us believe that we need to change and are discouraged by the lack of change. I know many if not most of us are hoping that the very difficult events of recent weeks will bring change - will overcome our resistance to change.

This multi-composite chart, applicable to September, October, November and December of 2017, suggests that our resistance to change will be overcome once and for all.

In my view, neither the world, nor our present understanding of the world is likely to survive the rest of 2017 unchanged. In many cases, that change is likely to be drastic. Few if any of us are likely to be able to withstand the steady onslaught of the Eris/Uranus/Pallas energies on our view of the world.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (8th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017), Sandra (8th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The T-square can be considered a serious contender for 'most generally stressful aspect pattern'; its one-sidedness requires, even demands, resolution at the fourth point.

Cultivating the ability to consciously unwind and relax is always a good idea [slow deep breath, hold and count to 10]; but it will be especially so, if M. Boudreau has this prediction right.

Bring it on, I say; I'm ready for change, and even more ready to find some genuine peace, and a world worth living in, on the other side of it.
    Last edited by DMt., 9th September 2017 at 20:53. Reason: clarity, specificity

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (9th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Somewhere Chris wrote about symbols containing/holding energy. One of the most common symbols I can think of is an upside down 4. It is also self administered daily to ones self by millions if not a billion.

A priest does it to crowds at mass. What is it?

Act like the priest. Hold your hand out in front of you motion the father, son, Holy Spirit, amen. Make the sign on yourself. It is not a cross it is an upside down 4.

What does it really mean?
    An orchestra conductor makes basically the same gesture for 4/4 time...?

It occurred to me a few years back that when we 'wave' to each other, that's exactly what we're doing, sending torsion waves from our hands; and that when we hug, we bring our hearts as close together as they can physically be.

You don't have to be a priest to bless water [and food is mostly water too, of course].

We've been doing all of this stuff all along, just rather unconsciously, thus at a much reduced level.
    Last edited by DMt., 8th September 2017 at 21:26. Reason: Paragraph order

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (9th September 2017), Ntonyo (8th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Sandra; I wish I'd asked for a bubble over the Caribbean as well as Florida!

I didn't think...should have realised they were in danger, too.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...4.80,47.22,408

At the moment it looks like irma has yet to make land, it's very close though.

Looking at the ocean from the foot of FL must be pretty damn awesome right now, a hurricane churning up the ocean.
    Last edited by DMt., 9th September 2017 at 21:03. Reason: url

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Sandra (10th September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th September 2017), Sandra (10th September 2017)