Page 71 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Agreed, Orbsy; we're neither superior nor inferior to the Velon, even though they have 30-million-year life spans and all kinds of other [perceived?] advantages like Me's and orgo spaceships...but we are the pioneers, in this matter of physicality, and we are likely opening the way for everyone else, too.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd September 2017), Herbert (3rd September 2017), Ntonyo (3rd September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    A few years ago while I was reading "The Healing Book" I noticed and remembered an interesting sentence that said we can ask our body what the problem is and that we'll get the answer.

Fortunately, I'd had some experience with meditation/visualization, you know - not to create the answer but to let it come by itself, etc., and I'd been doing giveaways. I mention that because I think that, by working on ourselves and by clearing ourselves from negative emotions which are of low frequency range, we develop ourselves, we enable ourselves to perform many new things. Some call them miracles, making it impossible to achieve it, but we all know that is who we really are - miraculous beings. MIRacles come when peace is within us (right, Ntonyo?).

Here's what happened - I asked my body what the problem was, listened for an answer and, when I got it, I deprogrammed it. Now, I call it deprogramming, you can call it what you like. You can self-invent a method of clearing that issue. I imagine switching off some cords and repeat it three times. I say that I switch off and release (name the program). I say it three times not because it's necessary but because you strengthen the intention. You can be inventive and think of your own ways of deprogramming! The most important thing is that THIS WORKS! For me, this is one more way of clearing our issues and, besides this,we cure ourselves in the only right way - on an energy level.
    Last edited by Sandra, 3rd September 2017 at 19:47.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

DMt. (3rd September 2017), Elen (4th September 2017), Herbert (3rd September 2017), Ntonyo (3rd September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I don't know DMt. We are the bottom feeders of the universe. Criminals. Psychos. We kill for pieces of paper.

Orbsy?

Will we change? Better to ask can we? We are supposed to unite. Sorry folks. Chris himself said it was important yet we have not even discussed it. Not acted on it.

We are collectively part of the problem. We suck. We are still talking about what we can do as individuals.

End of rant. Get over it. Learn to accept criticism. We are not near as good as we say. We can't even work together.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don't know DMt. We are the bottom feeders of the universe. Criminals. Psychos. We kill for pieces of paper.
    A very small % of us are, and do, yes...and there are some at the other end of the scale, too; but I'm not aware of any plans, even by us vile sub-humans, to murder the whole Velon race and steal their planet.

Quote Originally posted by Orbsy
    Orbsy?
    Old Northern custom. Call me DMt.y! Just trying to raise a smile with a silly nickname, Orbs, no harm meant.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    Will we change? Better to ask can we? We are supposed to unite. Sorry folks. Chris himself said it was important yet we have not even discussed it. Not acted on it.
    Well, given that our concept of uniting still seems to revolve around stupid stuff like PC, barking slogans in unison and all dressing the same, that might be all for the best; for now anyway.

We are collectively part of the problem. We suck. We are still talking about what we can do as individuals.
    A bunch of individuals who still haven't finished clearing their emo crap IS the problem, surely?

End of rant. Get over it. Learn to accept criticism. We are not near as good as we say. We can't even work together.
    I never said we were good; I said, quoting Chris, that we are pioneers engaged in a unique experiment. Who are you rantingly criticising, anyway? This group? Americans? Mankind in general? I suspect we won't even be able to work together meaningfully until we each have dealt with enough of our hurt and crap.
    Last edited by DMt., 4th September 2017 at 01:12. Reason: spelling

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th September 2017), Herbert (4th September 2017), Ntonyo (4th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hopefully we will work through it together DMt. We only have each other - more or less. We carry the torch. I wish we could do more and I ranted because I know we can do better.

We have to do nothing. However, many of us choose to help. Unfortunately fragmentation is not working. I'm tired .

Good night.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (5th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I'm still smarting about the Anastasia thing. Pfui...

That was as clever as the 'Law of One'.

The partial truth is the best lie?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th September 2017), Ntonyo (5th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    I have a question I don't know the answer to - who created the Creator? When did that happen and how? Does anyone know?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th September 2017), Ntonyo (5th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would think the Creator knows. Next to that try asking one of the 13 Guardians. The Merlyn has acces to them. I would think any of the non physical races could help. A Pliedian could point you in the right direction I would think.

In theory a full soul Human should be able to lend assistance.

Or email Chris.

It's a good question I gave up trying to answer long ago. My conclusion was something can't come from nothing so we are not really here and everything is an illusion which doesn't make sense when you get hungry or the rent is due.

Say hi to the Creator if you make it to Oz.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (5th September 2017), Sandra (5th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    When poor Don Elkins and crew were channelling for the Law of One series, he asked 'What was the first known thing?' and got the answer 'Infinity became aware.'

Caveat; I don't know whether this is one of the bits of truth the V used to lead us astray, or another of their misdirections like 'Ascension' [tm], but it seemed to make sense.

'Creating the Creator' looks like a loop; who then Created the Creator's Creator? - and so on.

However the Earth, according to CT, is a sovereign Creator in Her own right, as then are the Sun, the Galactic Centre about which our Sun revolves, the Super Galactic Centre about which our Milky Way Galaxy in turn revolves, and [presumably, if there is one] the Great Central Sun or Heart of the Creator...dizzy yet? I am...
    Last edited by DMt., 5th September 2017 at 10:26. Reason: too many uses of 'presumably'

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (5th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Whoops, double post...
    Last edited by DMt., 5th September 2017 at 12:19. Reason: brain fart...?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I belive that this:
    and this:
    can be helpful in getting answer to your question, not only about a nature of the Creator but about miracle of life as whole.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

DMt. (5th September 2017), Elen (5th September 2017), Sandra (5th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree DMt. Even the Creator could say "I don't know."

No biggie to me. There are infinite questions that cannot be answered.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I agree DMt. Even the Creator could say "I don't know."

No biggie to me. There are infinite questions that cannot be answered.
    From book written by Chris Thomas named "Synthesis":
    The Creator exists in a void where, essentially, nothing else exists. So this is a free-floating Being, a Being not connected to anything or anywhere, It just exists. The time of It’s existence is immeasurable, and certainly unknown within the Akashic. This being is neither male nor female and, strictly speaking, not even an “it”, the Creator just is what It is. It could, of course, be the case that many such “Creators” exist within this void but there is no way of finding out this information, certainly not from the perspective of Earth.Our Creator is a thinking being, It wishes to explore, to “know” and in Its exploration of these thoughts, It builds a structure of energy around It’s thoughts. It is in this way that universes come into being.The illustration shows I he Creator in the centre with Universes clustered around. The illustration only shows four universes out of the present eleven. There will eventually be thirteen all together, each exploring their own “Thought” and each generating their own version of the Akashic.

I guess You are pretty right Orbs We: The Creator, Humans, Semi-Physicals etc. are just energy all energies are equal in the end. So if Humans (at least in healthy state) are curious of anything why the Creator should be some sort of exclusion? Everybody and everything has its motive for life until the motive is active We live but when life loses its interest We can end it by suicide for example (planets can do suicide too). Anyway it extremely seems like that motives are the same for anyone and everything We might have huge variation for example having different shape or potential but Our motives are pretty similliar. Whatever guy sits on the top (if there is one) of this Tree of Creation, be it Oz like wizzard or programmer from Matrix the movie or anything else His drive is the same as Ours - curiousity! Yet it is very obvious that amount of questions We can ask is vast really We even are incapable of understanding the true nature of this infinity really...

sorry for poor quality of the image.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 5th September 2017 at 14:43.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th September 2017), Herbert (6th September 2017), Orbs (5th September 2017), Sandra (5th September 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, you are a real pathfinder! Thank you! I just don't agree that some things cannot be understood. Everything can be and will be understood. It's just the matter of awaken awareness. I suppose it's that one verse we all actually do here - gaining the necessary level of awareness in order to understand.
    Last edited by Sandra, 5th September 2017 at 15:02.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th September 2017), Herbert (6th September 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    I'm still smarting about the Anastasia thing. Pfui...

That was as clever as the 'Law of One'.

The partial truth is the best lie?
    Ntonyo has done an excellent job of turning up the facts regarding the Anastasia books but what is really the truth behind those facts?

There is more to this than meets the eye and I would not be so quick to dismiss the Anastasia books. The courts and state and church had good reason to discredit Megre and Megre's life may very well have been threatened. For one thing we do not know Megre's defense and it is a no-brainer that there would be an agenda to discredit his books because of their popularity. I resonate with the ones I have read just as clearly as I resonate with C.T.'s books and we all know what happened to C.T. on more than one occasion.

My friend Anastasia who has read 5 of the books told me : "Back in 2011 I worked in a restaurant with Russians who told me 50% of the food grown in Russia was homegrown and organic thanks to those books. Pretty good for a man who just wanted to write them just to sell cedar oil. Do you remember the homesteader woman who used to participate at FE? She posted her homestead experiences and was a huge fan of Ringing Cedars. She is the one who introduced them to me. Anyways these books are criticized for ruining people's lives. It is a no-brainer that not everyone can just up and leave society and start a homestead...it is not for everyone. While it is incredibly rewarding it is also extremely difficult especially without research and a detailed plan like my friend at FE had. "

That is so very true! I grew up living off the grid and I can tell you I would be hard-pressed to remember and actually perform the tasks I watched my parents ably work through step by step in those days living off the grid. Just making butter requires a knack and it would take many attempts to get it right. If you butcher an animal you need to know how to bleed them before killing and not to puncture the spleen which would taint all your meat. Working the ground even with a horse is not easy, it requires a lot of stamina and know-how. The droughts can leave you with no garden at all like last year here where hay was outrageously expensive to keep your animals alive. And it requires constant work, even when you are sitting down you are plucking goose down for pillows or snapping beans, etc.. It is something very few people are up to physically or mentally.

I will give you one of many, many examples of the truth contained in those books: * "Energy follows consciousness, consciousness does not follow energy."

That alone is a lesson in itself as follows:
    *This is something that those who can direct hurricanes away from land in direct opposition to HAARP have learned. People who fear geo-engineering are actually using their own electromagnetic energy to attract the hurricane to land. Hence the warnings before hand to induce fear in the public. I’m wondering how much of it is HAARP and how much of it is people being programmed.

From my friend Anastasia: "I was in Fort Pierce Florida last year when Mathew travelled up the coast of Florida. Before it got to Florida I stood outside and asked my HS and the Earth to put a bubble over Florida. Mathew was even predicted to make landfall in Fort Pierce. Well as that hurricane travelled up off the coast of Florida it was bouncing east and west as if trying to get into Florida. That hurricane did exactly what I intended it to do. In hindsight I wish I would've protected the Carolinas too where it finally made landfall. I may do something for Irma and so should everyone else because we CAN do this. The problem is no one knows this can work so TPTB steer those storms where they want them to go. But more people are catching on."

In short I will continue to read the remaining Anastasia books because of all the valuable things I am learning beyond the C.T. books. Whether Anastasia is fiction or not, (in the books the Russian government did try to track her down to use her for experiments in the same way the American government used fully integrated souls, killing at least 2) those 3-4 million souls who have fully integrated are who she represents and they are certainly real.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (5th September 2017), donsan (8th September 2017), Dreamtimer (5th September 2017), Elen (5th September 2017), Ntonyo (5th September 2017)