Page 70 of 258 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I wish I knew, Sandra. Freewill is complicated. People want to feel important...and apparently their freewill choice to be seduced by the Hathor under whatever guise opens, er, a 'channel' for their infiltration.

I'm working on the sky fans visualisation, as well as asking HS/Creator for help with it, but the filthy grey murk of the last three days persists [at the moment, anyway]...

I've made requesting the full banishment of the Hathor a regular part of my sun-gazing practice, and am also holding a constant intent of this, as well as of inviting my HS.

So yes, Orbs, I'm on it too.
    Last edited by DMt., 30th August 2017 at 08:38. Reason: punctuation

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (30th August 2017), Herbert (30th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I've been beating the "mess" and "interference" drums for many moons. Chris states the "mess" has a "threat" component. This is nothing new but now that he has said it again maybe it will mean something.

Interesting comment he has been busy trying to remove the "threat." Action instead of wishful thinking. This is why I have beaten the drums for so long - awareness is required to take action.

Chris now asks we act in concert to clean up the mess. Again, coming from him it may mean something. However, it appears members of this forum are acting in concert already. The last two emails posted by Herbert from Chris are proof.

The elephant in the living room has been there this whole time. Those that chose to not ignore it did so to get us to this point.

Lately I have posted my position that the Earth was ultimately in charge etc. Chris has given us a task asking us to support Her choices. As I stated I am all in. It appears this forum has reached an inflection point. The "interference " needs to be cleared and acting together is the key.

Chris has made it clear the Hathor are a big part of the problem. I'm confident this is true but I still like to think things through. I have beaten the 14 drum as well. Unfortunately until Chris says something about it it is not even considered.

No matter. It will come out in time.

I feel this is indeed a great moment. The elephant is exposed. I sincerely hope many see this opportunity and run with it versus any other choice.
    Last edited by Orbs, 30th August 2017 at 08:48.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

DMt. (30th August 2017), donsan (30th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Beautiful blue sky and little fluffy clouds here, now...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (30th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have read the emails Herbert posted several times. They raise some questions - IMO.

I have no doubt there are people working with the Hawthor just as Chris states. I have posted about the "insidious threat" etc. However there are a few things to consider.

I recall about 35 V hung out at an energy point at Lake Tittykaka? Now they live in the States? Or both places?

What is confusing to me is we share the SAME PLANET with 3+million full soul humans who are very psychic and infinitely more equipped to remove the Hawthor than an Orb sub-human. This "insidious threat" threatens their home as well. They are way more of a match for full soul being who may fight back too.

If we are all to work in concert to rid ourselves of this "insidious threat" and there are only about 35 V here why is this problem not being addressed by 3+ million and the sub-humans that choose to help as a joint effort?

Something is off here. I have claimed 14 energies are actually the root cause but I stand alone on that one. Fine. But how can you explain such a universal threat and the division and lack of unity of those that oppose it and want the same outcome?

Since everything has an energetic source than the only thing that could cause such a massive division is some very powerful bizarre energy patterns. Something is keeping us divided beyond technology. I don't see how the problem will be overcome split into factions.

It really is a mess and maybe the 14 energies will expose themselves soon.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

DMt. (31st August 2017), Elen (31st August 2017), Herbert (31st August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I have read the emails Herbert posted several times. They raise some questions - IMO.

I have no doubt there are people working with the Hawthor just as Chris states. I have posted about the "insidious threat" etc. However there are a few things to consider.

I recall about 35 V hung out at an energy point at Lake Tittykaka? Now they live in the States? Or both places?

What is confusing to me is we share the SAME PLANET with 3+million full soul humans who are very psychic and infinitely more equipped to remove the Hawthor than an Orb sub-human. This "insidious threat" threatens their home as well. They are way more of a match for full soul being who may fight back too.

If we are all to work in concert to rid ourselves of this "insidious threat" and there are only about 35 V here why is this problem not being addressed by 3+ million and the sub-humans that choose to help as a joint effort?

Something is off here. I have claimed 14 energies are actually the root cause but I stand alone on that one. Fine. But how can you explain such a universal threat and the division and lack of unity of those that oppose it and want the same outcome?

Since everything has an energetic source than the only thing that could cause such a massive division is some very powerful bizarre energy patterns. Something is keeping us divided beyond technology. I don't see how the problem will be overcome split into factions.

It really is a mess and maybe the 14 energies will expose themselves soon.
    Just as each soul has a purpose, every group of souls in this universe has a role for which they are energetically equipped to play. The faery use their energy to nurture and sustain plant life which adds variety and sustenance for animal and human life , the Sidhe organize the faery and prevent proliferation of GMO's. The animals help to balance niches in nature and act as friends or companions and even teachers to mankind. Humans are here to gain wisdom, learn responsibility, evolve their souls, nurture the animals and energetically support the Earth in her choices.

BUT free will means that our personal choices may vary. Those who have not aligned with their Higher Self are living too much in their heads and therefore are easily deceived because mind intelligence and psychic abilities are prone to ego. They pride themselves on superior intelligence or abilities. They fall into the Velon trap or rabbit holes.

From reading the Anastasia books I have learned that the purpose of those souls who have completed reintegration is to energetically encourage those humans who can inspire a difference toward completing the Human Plan. It is our job to complete the plan. You cannot shove that responsibility onto anyone else. If someone does it for you they diminish your reality.

Finally there are the Guardians. Among their many roles is to distribute energy, maintain planetary balance, and act to protect and remove interference when Creator responds to a consensus choice made by all souls in the universe. The problem now for the Guardians is that too many individual humans are inviting the Velon back to Earth out of ignorance and ego and gullibility. The Guardians are uniquely equipped with the energy necessary for Velon removal. That is part of THEIR purpose, but they need humanity to step up to the plate and make their choice of supporting the Earth in her choice. When enough people have asked their higher self to make this choice clear, then the Guardians can act.

Make Love Not War

It is not humans who will literally remove the Velon, to attempt to do so would be playing their game. I can't say this often enough: You strengthen what you fight. Using our innovative skills and imagination, raising the love vibration around the planet instead of the separation and division energies of EGO currently rampant in the Western World, is how we create the world we want to see. Each person can do this in their own unique way through their Higher Self, 24/7. That will be 1000's of times more effective than if we all use the same method on the same day in unison.

I recommend that everyone read the Ringing Cedars of Russia books where you will learn many things barely touched on by C.T.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (31st August 2017), donsan (1st September 2017), Elen (31st August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017), Sandra (1st September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Curiously enough, or perhaps not, I read the freely-downloadable first book of the Ringing Cedars series, and about half of the second, just yesterday; up 'til 4am, fascinated, and paying for it today.

Like you, Herbert, I was very interested by the parallels with Chris T's work, and was very moved by the story and the glimpse of a whole higher order of being and perception, that of the full son/daughter of Man.

This morning I developed doubts of the veracity of the books, after first skating-over various expectedly bilious and contemptible rants, but then reading that Vladimir Megré had admitted, in court in a plagiarism suit, that they were a work of fiction.

Of course anything that is as full [as far as I can see from here] of blessings and useful insights as this, is going to be roundly scoffed at/subverted by persons of certain agendas; but I wonder if ntonyo would care to comment, from on the ground?

I'm not sure whether to trust myself on this. I may very well still be vulnerable to Russian Orthodox AND Theosophical dogmas, as a consequence of my RC programming and my own earnest but misguided studies...and I so want it all to be true; so much, in fact, that it's slightly alarming.
    Last edited by DMt., 31st August 2017 at 16:45. Reason: specificity

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (1st September 2017), Herbert (31st August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    To Sandra

I always been asking Myself the same kind of question Who is in charge really? Is it Higher Self, Who as CT said schedules all the experiences We live through Our lives even before We born, or Physical Self Who actually makes decisions on its "dense" life path... The ultimate answer I've ended up recently - We are not just learning HS lessons, it looks to Me much more than that, We are cooperating with each other to reach Our main goal - to unite two parts together. This process of a cooperation should be seen as interchange of energy between two (or more) parts of the one Soul. Which means if We refuse to cooperate the energy of particular chakra (region of Our life where our refusal is taking place) can become depleted then as We think accidently We ended up with illness or life becoming too tough.

Therefore if We are in perfect tune with Our HS (I suddently remembered SS rune - one S stands for energy of the Soul and the other for energies of the body. Together SS - means integrity of the Soul and the body) We are capable to do anything really, even being in sub-human state Our energy capacities rising to incredibly high levels. It also means that Our imagination manifests in physical reality at much faster speeds and have much stronger effect. Doing giveaway helps very much in achieving this needed degree of integrity although it is not actually enough, I encounter that the most important thing is - to follow Your intuition in whatever situation You can find Yourself in even when its very dangerous (risky to one's life) to do things, which by inner understanding You somehow know these things should be done. As Herbert said earlier about courage, following Your intuition leading frequencies of Your body to match frequencies of the Soul which brings resonance and energies within body rising to un-believable extent (this is why the great Leaders almost shining out to the Public). By taking more and more steps in Your life, which Your know from inside are true, You get more courage, the more courage You get (as Herbert said above) the easier it becomes to be true to Yourself and the Others, also Your intergrity becomes more strenghten and You take more energies of the HS into the physical body. Although it does not mean that You are gonna become super psychic going through this process, I don't think this is the case concerning majority of the Population, but I'd repeat CT words You can see through lies and take more control of Your personal life which is essential factor for this ongoing change process. To conclude the more things We do according to Our inner knowing the more courage / intergrity We get, the more We can influence reality by Our thoughts and actions.

Cooperation is the key to everything (Universe of the 14th already learnt that lack of cooperation can bring about collapse not only economies of some countries but can cause collapse of the whole Universe), if We deny to cooperate We are gonna drain Ourself out of energy, as was said by Bob Marley: "Don't gain the world and lose Your Soul - wisdom is better than silver and gold", finding a balance between desires of Our physical nature and non-physical one is a crucial one because We can not fight amongst Ourselves. Consider current sub-humans affairs, it should be noted that almost every problem We've or had in the past caused by lack of cooperation. We already know that on non-physical level there is a constanst process of energy exchange meanwhile on a physcical plane We often try to ignore everything and try to get as much as possible without concern about the Earth and other People. This attitude led Us to a point when less than 1% accumulated wealth of the rest 99%. In other words this lack of cooperation has tremendous impact not only on personal level but on the global one too. It becomes obvious that mass reintergation is not gonna take place until We gain back natural order of the global cooperation abandoning racial, governmental, educational list can go on limitations of the past to meet Our long-awaited bright future.

It is very true to any idividual try to cooperate or iteract with Your HS as much as possible: ask anything, talk to it, do things that Your inner core wants, imagine anything You want etc. (Don't forget the only Universal law though) and Your potential to do things like sky-fans or energy shields or to heal will rise beyond Your expectation. I don't wanna say that I know a lot of People who are getting through this process at least 5 friends of Mine Who want to go through the process of change find this form of cooperation as very useful tool which helps them a lot on a way dealing with not only thiers but community problems aswell.

To Orbs

Your questions are legit. I also think about it very often: "If there are so many intergrated folks why Velon trash still hanging arround betraying Earthy People and hurting the Earth Herself?". To be honest I don't know why Velon problem can not be dealt with. I can speculate and talk about free choice and stuff, although it does make a sense to a certain point but does not explain why the rest of Velon can not be evicted fully. From another hand - We don't know the way They (reintergrated ones) look at reality, because We certainly see it through a number of filters created by Our education, society, traditions etc..

For Our understanding being a Man Who capable of creating galaxies at the same time Who can not defeat bunch of alien idiots does not make a sense, either these guys do not exist or bunch of idiots are not real... I'd say that these intergrated folks are not here to be any kind of spider man or wonder woman or anything with agenda to save humanity or at least its sub-human part. No! I'm sure They are here to be True Human to fulfill Their promise. It can not be denied They are succesfull on that task unfortunately vast majority of the Earth population is not. These remained Velon are danger to sub-humans much more than to the Earth Herself I like CT saying something like: "We are not here to be saved by anyone" it does make sense because in the end We are immortal. Recent problems created by Velon primarily stemmed from sub-human ignorance and fear to acknowlendge Reality as it is. By understanding that We have problems, which in almost every case, could not be crafted without of help from sub-humans, We are gonna realise that We can not be saved also We need to deal with Our debris. Now it is obvious in the process of this change We often find Ourself alone and Our hopelessness and unwillingness to do necessary work are the main cause why Velon are still here doing their best trying to help Us in reaching Our navel through Our ass.

Many People who still belive Velon, see Them as the saviors of the mankind, or like the Satan, or the God, or Moshiach - the Messiah who will come and rule forever, or the Christ or any other mysterious figure depends on whatever disguise Velon happen to have. Instead of creating anti-Velon fans and getting rid of their plaguing influence, many sub-humans are willingly inviting Them for whatever reason they might have. Then it becomes obvious that it is very hard to find any sub-human folk Who wants to engage itself into solving such a complicated problem (99% of its structure created by gullible sub-humans and only 1% belongs to Velon) and it seems almost imposible to find any reintergrated lad who will want to clean sub-human sh** for free. When I said earlier that everything is up to Us - I mean just like that, if We want something to be comlicated We are gonna create (with little help from Velon) some kind of reality portrayed in Matrix the movie, if We chose to go down this route Why should anybody or anything do something to change Our mind? I don't know about current conditions of Our sub-human existence here on the Earth, but if they had not been changed much, I guess We are living to a moment when either sub-human existence will end at all or We are gonna proceed through mass reintergation. So We really need to leave alone ideas about aliens destroying SSP fleet and landing on green lawn near the White house to announce upcoming mass arrests and new-tech release with universal cures or True Humans will step in and learn Everybody how to be whole.

It is sub-human mess, without support of many individuals from the Earth, Velon would not be allowed to be here and do things not only They want to do, but some people from the Earth want from Them to be done. We need really to clear this mess out and it is up to sub-human Orbs, Ntonyo, Herbert and others who don't wanna be slaves to new-order to do so. The ultimate point that We are not fighting Velon - We are fighting ideas which were spreaded out like somekind of fever by Velon to serve thier agenda once People who support Them starting to abandon this "Velon plan" their foothold on the Earth will crumble and power crazy won't gonna be able to sustain Their disrupting activities because too many will be People opposing Their agenda.

This is why I don't agree with You that 14th energies are still in place or interfering with Our choices though it does not really matter because any time throughout Human history there were individuals Who opposed even Those Who used such energies. Yet most of Them lost Their lives but Who cares about life when You are immortal? Only fool is scared of death because he is afraid of life. Physical plane is unique it seems there is only one limitation - Our imagination. We need to use Our main advantage not in terms of "wishful thinking" but to get things We want or don't wanna happen. Considering what was said above on theme of cooperation - this is why who work with Velon are still alive and their connection to the Earth had not become suddnetly disrupted or their HS had not killed Them on a day after They start communicating with Velon. The HS always be like: "Ok follow Your route and see what is gonna happen" while motives of Our physical self exploration are often an attempt to runaway from Ourselves which almost everytime leading Us to disaster in the end. This is why We, Everyone Who don't want Velon to be here, need to stand up saying out of loud:"Velon get the f*** out of the Earth. Go away!" also to power up Our words by thoughts which should abandon any of the Velon promises. By doing that with courage in way like Herbert said We can push Velon out of the Earth even being in this pity sub-human form. We can do it, all what We need is to unite Our true efforts with wants of the Earth, then Velon would not have a chance to be here. On the opposite of that if Velon can induce enough desire and will power within gullible People by persuading Them into Their agenda, I have no doubts that they can create their own portal on the Earth (CT sayd this is impossible) because Human potential is infinite. So We really need to take action though it does not mean that We need to take guns and revolt against "reptillian" authorities, We need to make use of Our primal weapon or tool or whatever We call it - Our imagination to use it and to develop it as much as We can to clean the Earth out of Velon disastrous influences.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 31st August 2017 at 17:51.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

DMt. (31st August 2017), donsan (1st September 2017), Herbert (31st August 2017), Sandra (1st September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Maybe that notion of emailing webmasters of New Wage websites, and as gently as possible pointing out that

*Things May Not Be Quite What They Seem* wasn't so irrelevant after all.

A Big Job though, so many of them!
    Last edited by DMt., 31st August 2017 at 21:58. Reason: Formatting

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (1st September 2017), Ntonyo (1st September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Still think the time might be better spent on Giveaway, though...and brave and joyous song and art, of course.

The Dark Mood

When the dark mood is on me, and existence
    Seems little but a dull suburb of Hell
    Where every face speaks misery's persistence,
    And seeing mine, I see mine does as well,

I struggle, then, to calm the rising terror,
    And labour to recall that Love is God;
    And cherish every kindness in my error,
    And think on 'As I Am, I Make My World'.

When Love instead of Fear rules my part-Soul
    And sees Itself in every other One,
    And They acknowledge that they are Me also,
    Then all is warm and certain as the Sun.

Then all is cool and gracious as the Moon-light
    On peaceful places where the folk have kindness;
    Where none have need of torment or of affright,
    The functions of our ignorance and blindness.

Perhaps, if we could treat the dark as Awe,
    Tempering it with something reverent,
    It might not have to manifest as War,
    Might not be judged a Fate malevolent.

What faith that has no doubt? What heart no grief?
    Perhaps even our sufferings are right.
    When all the trials are done, there is relief;
    There is no Hell, there is no Endless Night.
    Last edited by DMt., 1st September 2017 at 01:15. Reason: Felt like it

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (2nd September 2017), Elen (1st September 2017), Herbert (1st September 2017), Ntonyo (1st September 2017), Sandra (1st September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like ther are playing the harp in Texas. A lot of rain etc. no rest for the wicked.

Maybe the Earth will make a crop circle in English for us Sub Humans.i suppose we already know Her wishes.

I forgot to mention the division with our galactic family. We all have the same goal but we are isolated to be honest about it. I'll keep an eye out in the US.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Orbs, Chris seems to stubbornly maintain that us here physical humans of Earth are unique in the cosmos, a very new thing; also that the overwhelming majority of us are from the non-physical or 'angelic' realm, and that we've gone deeper into physical form than anyone even thought possible.

Meaning, I suppose, that the rest of our Galactic family should be recognisable, as beings who are like us before we undertook this experiment, even if they're less uh substantial [or dense] than we now are.
    Last edited by DMt., 2nd September 2017 at 21:49. Reason: clarity

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd September 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Special thx to DMt.and FireHorse for this question without them I would not even tried to investigate whole thing that deep. Ok let's do this.

Interesting facts about Megre:

As wiki says: "Vladimir Vladimir Megre born in 23 July 1950 in Chernigov Oblast, USSR, now Ukraine is a Siberian entrepreneur and writer best known as the author of the Ringing Cedars of Russia series ("Anastasia")".
    The real second name of Megre (second name of his first wife) is Puzakov back in early-mid 90s he was former entrepreneur who used to sell vodka to local citizens of the remote Western Sibirea settlements. In early 90s he took a lot of bank credits to expand his vodka business but eventually ended up being bankrupt. He had extreme urge to pay his bills therefore he had to invent something to gain some money. Somehow, he came up with an idea to write and sell books dedicated to popular, at that time in Russia, New Age thematics. In addition to his books about Anastasia, Megre and his partners looked at book business as means to gain more money from creating something like sect with agenda to promote People into creating Their Own homesteads and abandoning Their current living places. There are countless number of People Who were betrayed by this "movement", They sold all Their possession (including real estate: flats or homes located either inside small-mid towns or big cities) to move into the wild with aim to create their own homestead. Eventually, as I said earlier, many of These People, who belived in Megre's Anastasia, got betrayed - deals which were done with help from "Anastasia movement" organisation led These People to sell their property for the lowest cost existed back then on the market (many of these deals were complete scam so the partners of Megre bought for example flats for 1000 - 3000$ then sold for 5000 - 10000$). So People had not got enough money to built Their Own homestead ending up being homeless. Money which "Anastasia movement" earned from real estate deals and donations recieved from its fans went into expanding of thier book business also for developing of Cedar business ( Cedar pushed with agenda to be a sacred tree, but there special sort of cedar - ringing one and only Megre's company sells amulets made from this ringing timber ) so books from the very start were intended to promote Cedar business and creating some sort of international NET business which was developing in the werstern countries then.

About a lawsuit. Who the heck wrote the books!?

During 1999 - 2000 Vladimir Megre had sued Olga Stukova (she is Velon channeler and is one of the key figures or Rerich society which is one of the Velon foothold on the Earth) the main reason was plagiarism. After release of Megre's book named "Dimension of Love", Olga Stukova wrote a book called "Путь Анастасии и других Учителей человечества: работа с людьми" or in English: "The path of Anastasia and other teachers of mankind: work with people". All of a sudden on one the court session in her deffence Olga Stukova appeared with statement that Megre used books and works of the other authors to obtain material he lately used for writing his "own" books. From the beginning of considering Stukova's claim within the terms of lawsuit, Megre has been denying all the accusations about the very fact of plagiarism. Nevertheless lately in 2000 it has become obvious that there were number of huge exapmles of plagiarism contained in Megre's work, he understood that it is better not going against the tide so, he surrendered by denying the very fact that Anastasia the woman he portrays in his books is real. Lately he said that he did not say anything like that and Anastasia is real and always been real. Unfortunately it is lie - his claims he made in the court in 2000s were as accurate as being said above. He admitted that the image of Anastasia is a pure plot created by his own imagination and can not be seen in terms about story of real person.
    However Stukova's claims made in the court 23.01.2001 are very important to read:
    After Merge agreed with all the materials presented to the court by Stukova also with two reviews which made it clear that image presented by Megre's books - is pure a plot created by author. It should be noticed that former friends of Megre said that there are no any writing skills which Mergre should have to write these books. Megre was pushed to admit the fact he did not write any of his books (while earlier, even up until now his claims very controversial to the ones make in court - now he says that he is an ultimate author of all his books). There are people like Olga Guz from Barnaul and academician Shetinin from Gelendzhik (Who is founder of "The school of happiness") work of These People existed long before any of Megre's book were written. Considering books written by Olga Guz (for example a book named "Healing ray" as far as know this book has been written only in Russian) it is very hard to NOT notice not just similarities between work of Megre and Guz - Megre's work turns out to pure plagiarism with agenda to use popular thematics for promotion and advertising of his own business. Well it should be noticed that "Healing ray" got released in 1993 while first Megre book released in 1996 (the book a about Anastasia). Also there is another book written by Olga Guz in 1998 with name (in russian "Анастасия - это Я" in english "Anastasia - it is Me") ideas presented by this book were deliberately used by Megre to write his "own" book back in 1999 which he named "Co-creation"".

Speculations:
    Though it is hard so accuse Megre's in being Velon supporter without a doubt part of his book ("Co-creation") dedicated to aliens plotting against Human race in a deep space is served quite certain agenda. . It can be either releasing some information to save the dam of false (in similiar way american hollywood works doing movies about aliens and super-tech.) or some sort of move made by any of the Velon race to present their "relatives" as hostiles and utilising some gullible humans in their agendas...

For a moment let's take a look to Velon friend and supporter Olga Stucova for a moment (her page in vk - aka russian facebook):
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/sDfc...E8X8/yandex.ru
    There is interesting phrase like "? Все - в книгах (и те не совсем мои, а лишь через меня...)" which if translated in english means "? Everything in books (and those are not quite mine, they were written through me...)". So I think I've not need anything to add...

Real Anastasia

Through our research it turns out that there are two Anastasias - one currently live in Russia, city of Barnaul, Altay region and second - live only within imagination of individuals who resonated with Megre's plot. It is not something extraordinary Megre is the simple russian entrepreneur (doing business in Russia in 90s was very dangerous thing also almost every Russian business then had very serious trouble with authorities / law - you would not be sustain your business by being honest back then ) who exploit an idea presented by different author as his own to gain money only for himself. This is why within last 4 years the huge degree of mistrust which rising in People Who created Their Own homesteads and followed ideas presented in Megre's books can be seen (special thx to 6th Sun , lies of Megre won't gonna be last for so long). I encountered many Youtube videos where former activists of "Anastasia movement" confessed that the whole thing is a complete lie because the primal motive of Megre's activities - gaining more money NOT to help People but only to use this New Age agenda as curtain to engage more and more followers so Megre can get more readers and more actual buyers for his Cedar stuff also more donations therefore MORE MONEY.
    Well, Megre seemed to afraid even to change anything about the real Anastasia you can see that image of woman presented on the covers of his book is very similliar to real photos of real Anastasia.
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/zuX2...zcR/vmegre.com
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/wFES...iveinternet.ru
    Couple words about real Anastasia which I'd say after reading through website info. She is good at healing (many good comments about Her abillities) as far as I can find She is not psychic surgeon like CT for example, I'd say that She is more like conventional healer She uses Her energy to bring balance to client's systems more than that, She often uses Her poems to fill Her clinets with courage and faith to belive in Themsevles in other words to promote process of self healing. Does She read Akashic? The answer is - no. There are many things about cosmic hierarchy and application of Russian Orthodox Church ideas which make Her work irrelevant in terms of how things work in a reality. Because it is very unlikely that in non-physical realms they have same bureaucratic army-based like system where there are equal ones and ones who are slightly more equal to the first group. By My thinking this woman has mild contamination by theosophical stuff, not to that dangerous dergee, as I see She tells what People want to hear nevertheless She does no harm with no agenda but to help as many People as possible.
    It is very pity that languages can not be translated with maintaining its unique energy patterns of each word but compared to books of Megre (which I've read in Russian) writings of the real Anastasian can not left You un-touched She uses combination of words so perfectly that by reading Her poems You feel Yourself much better than before.

Velon and Rerichs society. Megre - another slave to Velon propaganda?

It is very unlikely that Megre got story about Velon homeplanet from the work of Olga Gruz. So did Megre amplify his own psyche to travel to Our common "friends" to drink couple bottles of inter-gallactic vodka and see how they are doing there? I don't think so... As his close friend say about him: he was not be a person who really engaged himself with essoterical stuff but rather the one who always aspires to be a businessman. Then it really becomes obvious that Megre just found a niche that had a rising popularity in Russia, back in 1990s - new age movement. Almost 50% of the book market were dominated by books with agenda of theosophical society. (As CT work is concerned - theosophical means channeled exclusively from Velon). Being good businessman Megre figured out that if he can forge together popular teosophical ideas and ideas presented in books of Olga Guz he can get a book, or series of books, which can dominate on a faster growing book market, then he can use it to promote any of his upcoming commercial projects to get huge money in the end. Can't be denied that he was successful on his task.

Why is journey to Velon homeplaces, described in the book of "Co-creation", so important? Firstly, ( from My research, belive me I tried very hard) there are currently only two authors on the planet Earth who wrote about Velon home with great deal of details, these are: CT and Megre. Secondly, the only thing you can travel to is the place you know, so CT have got a knowledge about destination of his journey to Velon home through Akashic. The very problem is that - theosophical society (or SSP millitary or remote-viewers controlled by KGB) got its knowledge about Velon home from Velon themselves. Madame Blavatsky was the ultimate founder of the theosophical society in Russia, she was channeling information from Velon who were hanging arround in the region of Himalayas but accidentally then decided to move to a bit warmer place arround the lake of Titicaca. Turning to Megre's work again I still can not get a clue about where did he get this material about Velon plans and their homeworld because Velon themselves are very cautious in terms of keeping activities unknown to a general public. I don't now about did he learn that from CT material, though I could find any signs of information about Velon released by CT prior 1999, when Megre's book of "Co-creation" was presented to a public eye. One thing I know for sure that after his first book - Anastasia, Megre was approached by people from teosophical society who were very interested in his work so the root of a story about Velon places could stem right from these contacts which have been done in 1997.

Deep, deep russian state. Saving dam of false by realising some true waters

Recently I wrote about Barchenko (former special agent of OGPU or KGB lately) who was not merely scientist but man who should revise information obtained from Velon on field (particulary in the Kola region of the Russia) after his supervisiors found out that his findings are very controversial to Velon stuff Barchenko had been killed by his own colleagues and his project got closed. I also wrote about "Project Orion" in fact it was continuation of closed project directed by Barchenko, although this project shared the same fate and many People who were working under this project got killed. However after the Soviet Union crash, there is number of individuals who worked within SSP and Velon agenda went to a public (many laboratories closed due inssuficient funding from state) to tell strories about their experiences and make some money for living, because it was very hard time when unemployed rates were extremely high. Early 90s it was a very hard time new system has not been yet formed so the power of the grip soviet union had previously on the people was very weak. These individuals did not write books while many of them just shared their knowledge with public by gathering some people who were interested in listening to their story (In very similiar ways like David Icke did in the past). I know for sure that some deep secret Soviets space programms and remote viewing programms know great deal about Velon (though only Chris came out this thier real name). As always BINGO - almost half of the top secret SU undeground laboratories were located arround the city of Novosibirsk and in the region of the Ural mountains (Western Sibirea). It is the region where Megre travelled at the time when he was trading vodka to local citizens in early 90s. There is huge chance that he might heard these strange strories about Velon home and united them with theosophical stuff using language of Olga Guz writings and old Russian history.

Conclusion

Huh, this is huge, is not it?! It looks like everything is connected on this planet You can pick up any topic which from the start can look a bit simple but in the end it turns out to be like looking at the tip of an iceberg which huge body was covered by deep waters...

In addition I'd say that My research and learning the things I've not learnt before I read Megre's books therefore by connecting dots which it looks like were not properly connected (as they should be) before I've come to a conclusion that Anastasia as image of a real woman portrayed in Megre's book is complete plot of imagination not only of Megre's but numerous people who work with him at that time. However most of the postive things People experience by reading his books come not from any woman who lives in remote Sibirean region, but from Their Own Higher Selves. The HS just takes on Anastasia's image to guide or help Us because before We did not do such a courageous effort to connect with Our inner core. There also numerous problems connected with Our vision of Self it means We can not belive that We can be as powerful as this Woman so Our understanding of Self and world arround Us is blocked by Our confused imagination. So for sub-humans it turns out to be much easier to create some super figure like Jesus, or Muhammad or, Buddha, or Anastasia etc. for getting rid of need to acknowledge Our true Selves and taking on Our responsobilities so We can be much powerful than any image We can ever create. That's the main feature of CT work, He does create any super figure like Anastasia or any other person His work is simple is that: "You are already superhuman one thing, You need the most is to acknowledge that".

Although, I don't wanna ruin anybody's beliefs, with all honesty - it's not My deal, We can believe in whatever We are free to do anything really just keep in mind the only law and everything is gonna be alright. Although the matter of truth is much more important than anything else so We need to check things out in order not to become a victim of ongoing mind control so Our mind would not be aimed to harm Ourselves or anybody else.

Don't forget about power of imagination - if one can create sky fan which can clear skies of the small town region. What is able to do 1000 of folks united by one vision? So as the plot of imagination through that time Anastasia image portrayed in Megre's book has become more real than as it can be. Which is another prompt to look at how our imagination can influence this physical reality.

Short Update:

Olga Stukova was a leader of the one of 3 clubs dedicated to "Anastasia" (invented by Megre) located in St.Petersburg. She actually wrote a book, which was not actually book at all, it was like review on Megre's work from teosophical society point of view. So Megre's sued Stukova who helped him (for free!) to get more readers and buyers for his cedar stuff (well, this greed Megre has stemed from the way he did business in 90s). Another ineteresting thing that spirit teacher (Velon "friend") of Olga Stukova has encouraged to promote Anastasia stuff for a good of all mankind.

A question which boggles My mind: if Velon chav encourages You to promote complete human either it is not exactly complete human You asked to promote or this is good Velon lad who is trying its best to help humanity evolve (according to Stukova's 8 books right to the 5th demension).

Keep focused because Velon ain't sleep.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 2nd September 2017 at 22:53.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

DMt. (2nd September 2017), donsan (3rd September 2017), Elen (3rd September 2017), Herbert (2nd September 2017), Sandra (3rd September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for your research, ntonyo, and especially, I think, for this;

Quote Originally posted by ntonyo
    I've come to a conclusion that Anastasia as image of a real woman portrayed in Megre's book is complete plot of imagination not only of Megre's but numerous people who work with him at that time. However most of the positive things People experience by reading his books come not from any woman who lives in remote Sibirean region, but from Their Own Higher Selves. The HS just takes on Anastasia's image to guide or help Us because before We did not do such a courageous effort to connect with Our inner core.
    I can see in my own life how the HS has called to me through many figures, both fictional and real.

Bravo!
    Last edited by DMt., 2nd September 2017 at 21:45. Reason: addition

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (3rd September 2017), Elen (3rd September 2017), fourty-two (3rd September 2017), Herbert (2nd September 2017), Ntonyo (3rd September 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thank you Ntonyo, I appreciate all the effort you've put into this research. It's so important NOT to follow anybody, but to look at it from all possible angles before concluding anything. I too believe a lot of good things have come out of the Anastasia series...but again a lot of misfortunes as well.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (3rd September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt. All souls are created equal. Chris has done the best work I have ever seen describing the other beings and their progression to physical.

For those that have not read his books here is a summary. In soul form you can cruise anywhere but you can't eat a taco. To help a soul interact with things beings were created with a body. The Crystaline the exception as they are crystal like in form. These semi physical beings don't really eat tacos etc. They are immortal. They cruise around in ships. They don't have sex to make a baby. They are not physical but to themselves they are. There soul is intrinsic to thei body.

The final step is physical. We love tacos. Have sex. Drink beer etc. We are the "bottom" of evolution and destroy everything we can touch basically and will kill other beings for money.

The final step is a true human being that is physical but contains the whole soul. They get huge benifts yet still get bang each other etc.

That's the whole story more or less. Ha ha ha

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (3rd September 2017)