Page 69 of 258 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    In your opinion, how does a HS-IS connection work in regards of creation of one's individual reality?
    My own experience is that when I consciously align my physical self/personality/ego/ with my H.S./conscience, or to put it another way, my head (thoughts) with my heart (feelings), I take charge of my reality. I move from a place of victim-hood, helplessness and fear to a place of confidence and trust in my own love essence (courage).

A perfect example happened just this morning. I walked out to a perfectly clear and sunny blue sky. It was not long until a jet went overhead spewing out those voluminous chemtrails. But it was different this time. I knew my chemtrail-disintegrating sky fans were active and as fast as the chemtrials came out they disappeared completely. Before the sky fans, they would have lingered on all day forming sticky, sickly coloured clouds and it would not have been long before it became overcast and blotted out the sun.

As this CIA whistle-blower says in his closing statement, "One day I decided to stop being a victim of fear".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th August 2017), Elen (24th August 2017), Ntonyo (25th August 2017), Sandra (25th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    There are more sunny intervals over here, too...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th August 2017), Herbert (25th August 2017), Sandra (25th August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Yes, Herbert, in the beginning 'clouds' just disappear more quickly, and soon afterwards, they exist no more. You know how every month has its energies, its smells, its colours, and you can see and feel it without looking at the calendar, but over the years I've noticed that that changed. Energies and smells got confused! Now, we're in the month of August and it feels like August as I knew it when I was a child.

I remember listening one radio show, where CT was talking about his childhood years when he'd noticed his connection to the Akashic. Then, he was forced to suppress it, but in his twenties he, luckily, activated it again. Then, he was saying that he asked his HS to lead him in that direction and make those kind of situations, and it was it. My point is, how does our HS create our reality? Does our IS create reality as well? How does it work? I know that 'both parts' have their respective free-will powers, but who's pulling the strings? Who has the last word? And most importantly - how is reality created?

Is out HS a creator of our experiences and this earthly manifestation does its task of making things done on this level?

In my opinion, in the beginning of this process a consciousness prepares the life on many levels - it chooses what it wants to experience, with whom it wants to share it and whose help it wants in achieving that. Then, it creates a type of body which will support all those needs. Then, we come here and the pre-decided events and circumstances happen. Of course, we have many chances and opportunities to fulfill our goals. We either miss or score! After some time, the energy that manifests with the body re-connects with its higher and bigger part and then reviews what's done and what's left to be done. OK! That's the easy part. But, how does HS create all this?
    Last edited by Sandra, 25th August 2017 at 08:09.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th August 2017), Herbert (25th August 2017), Ntonyo (25th August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post

I will ask to Your question cosidering Myself a bit later but there is good example of how HS connection can affect Us very much in pushing Ourselves beyond what We ever possibly think about which in the end leads to changing not only personal reality but the World arround itself.
    It is intersting because watching through His interviews it is quite noticeable how this Man is changing by dealing with His devastating past emotions. The more He dealing with His problems the more it becomes easier for Him to share experiences which He would not even think to share in the past. By doing that what HS wanted Him to do (rising agaisnt a tide of His previous life) He totally changed His reality therefore His honesty spreaded within Blij community and changed "outside" reality by changing many People arrout the Earth. It is like chain reaction truth only bears truth, lies bears more lies.

So We are not needed to be connected to HS very strong to change things, what We needed to do the most is to act when Our intuition is calling to act, that is when Our actions resonate with HS at maximum frequency and We suddently finding out that We can move mountains though We ain't do any attempts to strenghten Our HS connection before.
    Thank you, Ntonyo! I watched that video when you'd shared it before. Needless to say I felt sick in my stomach! We all must, sooner or later, be awaken and aware of this kind of monstrosities done by those who grabbed the power and don't want to let go!

I believe the question WHY is that happening is some other issue.
    Last edited by Sandra, 25th August 2017 at 12:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Herbert (27th August 2017), Ntonyo (25th August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    For those who are interested in the topics of reincarnation and pre-birth planning, I recommend the books by Brian Weiss and Robert Schwartz.

1. Many Souls, Many Masters
    2. Only Love Is Real
    3. Messages From The Masters
    4. Same Soul, Many Bodies
    5. Mirrors Of Time

1. Your Soul's Plan
    2. Your Soul's Gift
    Last edited by Sandra, 25th August 2017 at 15:46.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th August 2017), Ntonyo (25th August 2017), WantDisclosure (25th August 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Sandra, your question must be then: How do the changes in the energetic dimensions transform the physical dimensions?

For example the Earth is already perpendicular at the higher energetic dimensional levels but there is a variable time delay before manifesting in the physical reality that we experience. There are many of these Earth changes that must be in place on the physical plain before mass reintegration can take place.

I am guessing that it comes down to percentages. When enough members of human group consciousness are aligned energetically with the change, then it will manifest in physical reality. In other words it all comes down to quantity of energy/ conscious choice/group intention. Consciousness provides the traction BUT intention provides the vector. We are all in this together.

Likewise for evolutionary reality changes at the individual level. The H.S. finds it easiest to work with the lower self when we display the energies of enthusiasm, passion, and love (courage) to change reality. The final decision must be ours at the physical level. Addictions of any kind are the major impediment to consciousness evolution and change. At the subconscious level it is not only the quantity of energy but also the QUALITY OF ENERGY which we must learn. How we learn this is often very difficult. It can happen with NDE, OBE, meeting an E.T. in the physical, and other life-altering and sometimes traumatic personal experiences.

The H.S. is the teacher and we are the pupils which means the H.S. can become quite frustrated with us. AND as any quality teacher knows, the first thing a pupil needs is love. That is something they fail to teach at teachers college, but a good teacher will figure it out once they get their first class. A student will never give their all to a teacher they do not trust. This is why it is so important to speak your truth. In so doing you can relax and you encourage others to relax. This leads to trust by each person in their own higher self. Our H.S. are all connected and in touch with each other which is why cooperation and sharing energy is so vital.

Sorry, I got slightly off topic as usual. :>)))

That's the best I can do to answer your very profound question Sandra.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th August 2017), Ntonyo (25th August 2017), Sandra (25th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    "As I am, I create my world" - this would seem to be most literally true.

If we are sparks of the Creator, what more natural than that we co-create our 'worlds', our lives? We're not mere playthings of Fate, we can [and sometimes even do] make choices, even under its heaviest blows.

Lately I find I'm waking at sunrise, and quite often with a Giveaway motif - today it was "all the pains, shocks, accidents and hurts I ever had", and what a good idea THAT was! Phew...

Also, taking a lead from CT's example, I'm asking my HS to make itself more known to me, and to show me what needs to be done to have the whole soul in my body as soon as possible.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th August 2017), Herbert (26th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017), Sandra (26th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In thinking about Sandra’s question (In your opinion, how does a H.S.-IS connection work in regards of creation of one's individual reality? I am sorry but I am not sure what IS stands for.) and reading some of the deeply thoughtful, almost lyrical answers, I wondered how does it happen that a need and/or a request to fulfill that need result in its actuality in, so often, a short or relatively short time period? I think that a hint can be found in CT’s The Healing Book, where he instructs the healer to specify to the HS the type of energy needed (for bones, muscles, organs, etc.). Then, almost immediately the HS moves across many different dimensions collecting the necessary energies, and then makes it available to the healer. It takes almost no time. The HS, then, seems to be a kind of “Time Lord,” something like the Knights Templar in guarding the Ark of the Covenant though, of course, very far in advance of even them. Perhaps, moving at the speed of light or beyond (Does the soul have a mass?), which would mean that it is atemporal and acts non-locally, to gather energies, arrange circumstances, influence events and bring about the result that It desires to bring about (or not!) in response to our needs and life plans, etc. If it is atemporal in its actions, it is also able to work with other H.S.'s, to which it is in direct communication, to bring about a desired change while accommodating others.

Sorry, if this response is not in line with what Sandra was looking for.
    Last edited by donsan, 27th August 2017 at 10:55.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donsan For This Useful Post:

DMt. (27th August 2017), Herbert (27th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017), Sandra (28th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Does the soul have a mass?
    I don't know, but apparently one loses 21 grammes at 'death'...
    Last edited by DMt., 27th August 2017 at 16:09. Reason: smiley choice

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (28th August 2017), Elen (27th August 2017), Herbert (28th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    ...or at least, I read something to that effect, many years ago

- but now I uneasily note that there's a new film called 21 Grammes upcoming.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (28th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Donsan, IS means incarnated self. Thank you for sharing your angle of perception! Everything helps!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (28th August 2017), Elen (28th August 2017), Herbert (28th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    That Ronald Bernard interview was strong meat, very emotional as well as informative...I liked his breakdown of the pyramid of financial power, and of what the banks are doing when you 'take out a loan', or pay 'interest'.

Here, an ex-BBC journalist advises; 'Believe nothing you read or watch";

http://www.oye.news/news/freedoms/wh...out-fake-news/

At the bottom of the article, a 19-year-old 'internet celebrity' talks about why she's quitting "Social Media", with a painful honesty about the actual loneliness, misery and lostness of not only her own "Social Media" world, but that of literally everyone she met doing it;

https://youtu.be/Xe1Qyks8QEM

She's evidently pretty traumatised by it all, and it gets hard to watch [do some Giveaway, kiddo!], but the message is pro-life, Real life, get out and talk to people, and that's good.

I think she has a lot more to say about the corporate/spook underbelly of "Social Media", so we'll hope she doesn't have a nasty accident on the freeway.
    Last edited by DMt., 29th August 2017 at 18:42.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    A REQUEST FROM CHRIS THOMAS ON BEHALF OF EARTH

Since the eclipse, the energies are now supportive in my posting this request from C.T. to our group.

Orbs’ comments about the Velon not giving up are right on the mark. This requires a very definite and direct response from as many people as possible to support the Earth in her decision to reject the Velon/Hathor, thereby counteracting those gullible enough to channel the lies.

Over the past year there has been an ever increasing rash of channeled lies from the Velon/Hathor to many of those all too gullible humans, in particular those psychic and empathic individuals in the United States. Chris Thomas has made it clear that the Hathor are particularly vicious in terms of psychic attacks on those who oppose them, including those empathic individuals who are not gullible or subject to egoic flattery and who are working with the Earth. The people who are channeling are going directly against the decision by Planet Earth to reject the Velon. These people have made it possible for the Hathor to embed themselves in their earthly hiding places and they are attempting to create a bridge for the banished Velon to return from the place where they were banished to by the Guardians.

We know all too well what the Velon lies have been since the visit from an, albeit gullible, Velon agent to our thread, and I have been informed that “just this week there was a very ominous channeling from so-called "Prime Creator" that was quite chilling, though couched in "love" and promising "ships" to be arriving momentarily, etc..

This information shared by Donsan gives us a clue as to how we can make our choice of siding with the Earth very clear to our H.S. which vibrates (thinks) at a much higher frequency than our current bodies. (By the way, if a non-physical soul measures as mass it would in fact be a confusion with kinetic energy vibrating beyond the speed of light, ditto for Astronomers confusing the energetic effects of a non-physical planet outside our solar system; that is why they can’t see it.) :

Donsan Quote: “I wondered how does it happen that a need and/or a request to fulfill that need result in its actuality in, so often, a short or relatively short time period? I think that a hint can be found in CT’s The Healing Book, where he instructs the healer to specify to the HS the type of energy needed (for bones, muscles, organs, etc.). Then, almost immediately the HS moves across many different dimensions collecting the necessary energies, and then makes it available to the healer. It takes almost no time. The HS, then, seems to be a kind of “Time Lord,” something like the Knights Templar in guarding the Ark of the Covenant though, of course, very far in advance of even them. Perhaps, moving at the speed of light or beyond (Does the soul have a mass?), which would mean that it is atemporal and acts non-locally, to gather energies, arrange circumstances, influence events and bring about the result that It desires to bring about (or not!) in response to our needs and life plans, etc. If it is atemporal in its actions, it is also able to work with other H.S.'s, to which it is in direct communication, to bring about a desired change while accommodating others.”

Also, from Sandra: 3 is a power number so saying out loud 3 times to your higher self what your intentions are in raising sky fans or favouring the Earth in her decision to expel the Velon and supporting the decision by the Guardians to banish the Velon.

From Chris Thomas:

Hi Herbert

I was always concerned that human ego had the potential to form a bridge to bring the Hathor back.
    Unfortunately my concerns seem to be correct.

My only hope is that enough humans have begun to wake up and change to block this hathor propaganda and rubbish although I will not start holding my breath just yet.
    In the meantime could you please pass on my thanks to those who are working against this insidious threat.
    Still far too many gullible humans.

Wonderful to hear that people are using their imaginations to deal with many levels of problems successfully.

You could ask them all to try a concerted removal of the Velon, particularly Hathor.
    I am having difficulty in removing their re-emergence from their banishment outside the Universe.

Best wishes
    Chris

Question from Donsan to Chris Thomas:
    Regarding the Velon-Hathor banishment problem: it is so crucial that we do our utmost to deal with this. In CT's email to you he stated:

You could ask them all to try a concerted removal of the Velon, particularly Hathor.
    I am having difficulty in removing their re-emergence from their banishment.

As he said, "concerted" and indicated that he is making strenuous efforts to remove their "emergence," I wonder if he would share essentially what he does to try to accomplish this and how we more specifically in concert might be more effective in helping him with this task?

Reply From Chris Thomas:

Hi Herbert
    An interesting question which requires some background information to explain the source of the Velon-Hathor problem.

The Velon approached the Earth some years ago and asked for access.
    The earth refused and they were banished to a region just outside the edge of our Universe.
    The Hathor - the more forceful of the Velon races - attempted to remove their banishment and contacted a number of psychics/mediums
    in the States. These US psychics turned out to be very gullible targets who were seemingly unaware of the Earth’s block.
    Given that the contact by, what to the American psychics, was an approach by a very exotic race, they tried very hard to invite the Hathor in.
    The Hathor seem to have seen this as a way of getting around the Earth’s ban and took full advantage of it.
    They took up residence in the US and have refused to leave ever since - despite the Earth’s objections.
    Once there, they set about disabling any psychics who had the capability of removing them. They have only been partially successful in this.

So if your friend is interested in helping to remove the Hathor and sending them back to outside of this Universe, he needs to be aware that there is an outside risk of the Hathor attempting to fight back.

As they were “invited in” by humans who did not understand what they were doing and the implications of their actions, the Hathor need to be removed.
    The more people who give out the message that The Hathor are not welcome on Earth, the greater the likelihood of ridding the Earth of this mess.

The whole point is to support the Earth and Her choices.

Best wishes
    Chris

This is not a confrontational case of fighting the Velon, or those channelling their lies. It is a case of using innovative personal methods like the “sky fans” through your H.S. to support Earth.

When you invite your H.S. into your body, you are inviting in love. Love is not the one dimensional fluffy bunny thing that most humans have deluded themselves into believing. Love is the cornerstone of source from which our spirits arise outside of this universe. It is our essential energy and it is multidimensional. It comes through the heart. It is the root of courage, hence the Latin word for heart “Cor” which is the root of our word courage. Originally, the word courage meant "To speak one's mind by telling all one's heart." Speaking truth entails love because it takes courage.

When we stand in harmony with the Earth’s wishes, we replace the confusion, frustration, separation and war energy that is currently rising from this planet, thanks to sub-human reality. We replace that old reality with love energy as a beacon to the rest of the universe, and under the energy of love, the Satanists and the Hathor can no longer live here. They are then faced with a choice – either change, or leave the planet.

"One of the attributes of love, like art, is to bring harmony and order out of chaos, to introduce meaning and affect where before there was none, to give rhythmic variations, highs and lows to a landscape that was previously flat." ~~ Molly Haskell

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (30th August 2017), donsan (30th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017), Orbs (30th August 2017), Sandra (30th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Herbert, interesting to say the least. Thank you.

As ridiculous as this sounds for change to occur change has to occur. It has always been up to "us."

It has always been up to the Earth. She is in charge yet She needs our help.

Anyone want to say no? I'm all in...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (30th August 2017), Herbert (30th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Why on Earth can't the Earth forbid those who work against her to be here? How could they manifest here if she didn't allow them that? Can they be here just because they come as 'humans'?

I'd like to inform you that a couple of mornings ago I saw two trails in the sky. I just renewed the visualization and that was it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (30th August 2017), Ntonyo (31st August 2017)