Page 66 of 258 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116166 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I have been thinking about a "brighter future" for a long time.
    Last edited by Orbs, 8th August 2017 at 08:48.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Elen (5th August 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    There is a slight misunderstanding of doing things in a hard way. As far as 2012 date is concerned most of Humanity failed to meet its own aspirations nevertheless there are many how and why relative to the root cause of our failure but by My thinking is generally We failed due lack of initiative in doing work over Our life issues. The question of why there was so less initiative and desire to complete Human plan, amongst Those Who chose it, is very important one. I have a strong concern that there were three main reasons:

1) Our structure of the society. Basically, We've standard army model structure (special thx to 14th and Alex the Great for that) inter-weaved in every other structure We experience during our life times: be it politics, education, economic etc.. How did it affect our re-integration pursuits? Simple. To move forwards, beyond what We know or have ever known, We need to take the initiative to do necessary work to meet our chosen goals. Army based structure preaching that any initiative is highly punished, it means that until You receive order for action You should not do anything, because Your action can be highly disruptive to the system itself, therefore You are gonna be hurt by forces which keep the system safe (law enforcement, or military-intelligence folks). So this kind of attitude creates huge amount of fear within People because We've become very scared to do something wrong. These bad feelings and thoughts about urge for change, mixed with being unsure what is needed to change in a first place, has been creating a lot of confusion since 1996. Do not forget that there are Those Who are not going to undergo the process of change and Their either minds or behavior have not changed, so They are affecting Those Who have choosen to change by Their highly disruptive behavior towards Those Who is trying to change current situation to the better. In other words People Who are not gonna change amplifying fear and confusion inside Those Who are striving for change.
    Another issue is that many of Those Who want to change are awaiting "orders" from some kind of officials, supervisors rather than listening to Their Higher-Self prompts. This kind of "order" is not gonna be send it means through a period of very short time many People Who have conventional beliefs like patriotism are gonna face serious troubles due to a rising pressure of the 6th Sun energies. That is why We still keep Our faith that politicians are the ones who are gonna change the World. Despite the fact that politicians had led the World 100000 times more into trouble then getting it of it. Whole thing about change is considered in terms of some kind of battle where politicians is considered as some kind of generals which are gonna lead Us through the tough fights with not too "bright" future for Human race. We are not in the process of fighting or battling someone or something We are in the process of Self-Realization and reconnection with Our true Self in other words Our current attitude of fighting does not add positive drive to help the change to occur.

2) If We take look at Human history, in any of its form be it true or false one, We are gonna suspect that People don't like change at all. We quickly become too accustomed to Our current lives that even this current lives We're living can be very and I mean very disruptive and fearful, We still use to hold on to it. The answer to the question why do We suffer, get sick, die etc. because of system and do nothing to change the whole thing again is simple as that - We don't like change at all. Nothing permanent in life all except of change. Although we are constantly in the process of change but it is hard to notice it due to changing perception of time and self. From another hand We don't like when things are not changed for to long. It seems that Humans only like gentle and soft change rather than sudden one. If We limit our perception and understanding of what can happen or what can not, We also limit Our potential to change Ourselves which is ultimately leading to changing the World around Us. In December 2012, 99.99999% of Westerners did not believe that sudden change can happen most of all They did not want it to happen, sub-human nature had to much grip over Us all back then.
    Another problem is that - there are Those Who are trying to change the world but They are not changed within Themselves, by putting Their effort into changing the World by that They unconsciously releasing internal pressure from the Soul but instead of changing the World outside They should change iside Themselves in a first place. Most of These folks have become a pawns within the game of power crazy therefore These People are fuelling riots and revolutions which erupting without pure aspiration to change things but to make things even worse in order to fulfill Population genocide agenda.

3) The third reason is the most serious as far is re-integration is concerned. In terms of modern computer science our bodies are hard drives, often than not filled with any kind of rubbish except Our Higher elements of the Soul, it is obvious that without clearance We would not be allowed to download our Higher-Self due insufficient space within Our systems. What is needed - is to clear the vessel of the Soul but it requires some serious changes in life-style and work to make it happen. More than anything else We need to proceed through self-realization which means that We need to acknowledge that We are much more than We are using to be with that comes great deal of responsibility which most of Us refuse to handle. When We are in a state of fear, We often looking for a ways to hide or to distort energies of the fear rather than try to deal with the root cause of the problem, to get rid of constant occurring of negative emotions in a first place. This ways can very well be - alcohol, drugs, games etc. The Velon know this, so to distract Us as much as possible, They are pushing for creating world wide VR NET where People can literally hide from Their Higher Selves. If Velon succeed the 2050 or 2100 stuff will become the only viable option because VR addicts will be under constant pressure from NSA psychic weapon so Their will power will be constantly under attack in other words They would not be able to do necessary work to go through re-integration.

It is not all doom and gloom, doing things in hard way is not meant to be some kind of auto-clearance through the period of time it serves much more greater purpose than that. Throughout Our history We often found Ourselves in situations where We could change Ourselves and the World around Us, but every time this revelatory moment arrived Our courage failed in task of taking individual responsibility.

Somebody said that history is a circle - everything repeats itself through a period of time. Now (special thx for Chris Thomas) We know that history repeats itself not because it has repeating nature but ultimately due Our reluctance to learn Our lessons. Our sub-human school is over, now We're through exams and Our teachers - Higher-Self and the Earth are awaiting for the right answers. It does not mean that our teachers are kind of state stiff minded official who wants Us You to repeat whatever they said. No. The Higher self wants every lessons to be learnt and It is there to provide Us with any help We need. Yes, We are doing that together while every person has its own work which has only to be done by individual. Doing things in a hard way means that We need to acknowledge our real power, do necessary clearance work and reinforce our Higher Self connection as much as possible. As was written above We don't like change in other words to make change happen We need to receive some hard butt kick to start doing something. The harder kick, the tougher life becomes the more People would look either for Higher Self and the Earth guidance or for Velon services, depends of individual's choice. It is very hard to make any prediction how and when it will happen, however judging by current state of affairs power when power crazy is rushing hard for total power and Those Who is battling Their Souls are refusing to do inner work going into more and more decline there is not so much time left until the only Those Who resonate with the Earth remain on the planet. Others won't have another option either leave the Earth or re-intergrate the Soul within physical body.

We can not do that much other than to become whole or to leave the Earth by any means. As far as CT work is concerned and current vanguard science studies change is occurring on the Universal level it becomes extremely obvious that member of SSP won't able to cope with carrying on secret agenda. Certainly power crazy don't want to lose being on finish line also We should not forget They are Human too, They are part of Human mass-consciousness so They are under the same energy impact despite any Velon effort to counter influence of new energies. These People, Who are currently in power, will play Their roles out for Those Who still believe in politics to discourage Their false belies to let Them realize that there is responsibility which MUST be taken by each individual. I'm sure that power crazy are gonna bring about crisis which in combination with arriving energies is going to serve as catalyst for global meltdown so hard and so harsh then People will abandon the World of the past to step into unknownd but Bright Future. Although, many of Us still have some important lessons to learn before re-integration can happen, there are no doubts it will happen and will happen very soon!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Elen (9th August 2017), Greenbarry (10th August 2017), Herbert (9th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), Sandra (17th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If memory serves me Chris sent an email the day after December 21, 2012. In that email he said we are going to have to do it the "hard way" now. En masse did not work etc.

He may have written it in an essay as well. A few of us quote the "hard way."

I suppose it means whatever you want it to mean. Recall he wrote about how things could get if plans were fullfilled.

We had a chance to do it the "easy way" but chose not to.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2017), Elen (9th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Easy or hard, we made it this time imo.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th August 2017), Greenbarry (10th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I'm still not *quite sure* that the Schumann Resonance is the same thing as Chris T's 'base frequency of the Earth'; but apparently the SR was at 200Hz over Easter, and is now at 530Hz;

James Gilliland, August 7, 2017

"... According to Heart Math and its monitors, the magnetic fields of the Earth have quadrupled. The Shuman [sic] Resonance has jumped from its normal around 7 hertz, to 200 Easter, then 530 the past few days."

I hasten to add that I have no idea of the provenance of Mr. Gilliland's info and opinions; and furthermore there is the usual tosh about 'Ascension', which is never reassuring, but still.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th August 2017), Elen (10th August 2017), Greenbarry (10th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DML, I think I recall an interview where Chris said they were the same. But I can't quite figure it out. I recall he stated scientific equipment was not as trustworthy as the Akashic for the number. Something like that anyway.

I don't know much about Gilliland. We asend going up stairs, in elevators etc. ha ha ha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (10th August 2017), Herbert (12th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    It seems CT is saying that those in the uh "New Age" [tm] community who think, or choose to believe, that they are "channelling Ashtar Command" [or whoever, it's a long list], are actually giving the psychotic remnant of the Velon an ongoing foothold here; a free pass to continue to infest the Earth, and to attempt to hijack the Human Plan for themselves...and why, exactly, are they betraying their brothers and sisters, and the Earth, and all life upon Her?

Because it makes them feel important.
    Last edited by DMt., 12th August 2017 at 09:46. Reason: grammar & syntax

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (12th August 2017), Herbert (12th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DML, I would add they simply "choose" their actions.

I have personally abandoned the circular "choice" argument. Someone "chooses" to murder someone that "chooses" not to be murdered and hang with their family etc. Chris always said this was planned out and there are no coincidences.

If everything is planned out then there is no free will. A script is not free will. If I choose to make breakfast randomly that was planned?

I just gave up. I'm sure I am miss understanding what Chris means but I don't care. I have slave tasks to do so I can "choose" to eat, pay rent etc. and am to busy to analyze insanity.

Mark Passio used to rip new agers to shreds btw. I like Mark but don't pay attention anymore. Chris did write about channeling and how people felt special. How nice for them.

The free will pinball game expirement has a few hick ups. Random scripting. Ha ha ha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I hear you, Orbs; circular arguments are fruitless and wearisome indeed.

But Fate and Freewill are polar opposites, like cold and heat, they define each other; and as Dad was told by Mother, you can't have one without the other...

Why even bother to come here, if not to have a particular set of needed experiences? This is what some now call the soul contract, the pre-incarnative agreement; and although we can [and do!] dodge and run from our missions/issues down here, they have this odd way of recurring in our lives, until we finally get it and deal with 'em, no?

In astrological terms, freewill is our option to make the highest-or-lowest-level interpretation and manifestation of our given birth factors, our unique set of drives and tendencies; the whole chart can be considered a map of one's Fate.

That doesn't mean that All is Written, predestined, mechanical, inexorable in that sense; rather that 'as we are, we create our world', that 'a person's life is characteristic of them'...it's a very natural feedback loop between our current state of being, and life-and-the-world's response to it, I think.
    Last edited by DMt., 13th August 2017 at 08:47. Reason: typo

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017), Herbert (12th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm not smart enough to grasp everything you said. Ha ha.

I love the Matrix quote about fate. Bro doesn't believe in it because he is in control of his life.

Your parents are wiser than me. I will give it more consideration. Free will went ary because of the interference.

Right now soulreintergration seems far away.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    It was a quote from the old song 'Love and Marriage', Orbs, just trying to bring in a little humour there amidst the pontifications...

Far away? Yes, it does feel like that, often; but if every bit of crap we can write&burn away makes room for more soul [and this really does seem to be the case, from my feverish 2/3/4 sessions some days] then there should be a kind of tipping point at some stage, a critical percentage of soul vs. crap reached; and I imagine that from there it will go like CT said it was for him, effortlessly and naturally into full embodiment.

THEN we'll have to get outa town, learn how to cloak the light, and start looking for the others! I can't wait...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th August 2017), Herbert (13th August 2017), Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No worries DML. Your point of a tipping point being reached is what the "hard way" embodies.

Good luck on completing all on your own and having your own personal tipping point. Good stuff there. Unfortunately I choose to look at how big the mess is and believe it has to get sorted out.

There were many references to the "hard way" by Chris and the fact the truth was and needed yo bubble to the top. People won't change if they don't think they have been duped. Many of us know the deception and lies are staggering.

One very likely tipping point may require facing these lies and clearing them en masse. It would not be fun. I would think a ff would be included. The NK machine in the media is setting public expectations and none of us would know where any thing really came from.

Chris wrote about a major ff on the books.

I used to argue with a friend or two a peaceful transition. Live in parallel like Chris said was possible. I hope this one wins.

Apathy has a price. My best guess is the Earth will ultimately make the decision and that tipping point would do something to cause change. I would imagine it would include some strong measures. I can't see Her reading the sick ones an essay...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (13th August 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    It is very interesting to see, even more than that - to feel, that We already have some kind of bipolar split within mass consciousness on how will We release World wide "debris". It is very obvious - these lies and deception by which We have been fed up for many hundreds of years can not disappear of its own accord and We need somehow to vent this pressure off as fast as We can, because reaching of the tipping point You both are talking about, might be extremely unpredicted in terms of consequences which would follow after releasing so much energy which has been stored away for so long time. Yeah it is gonna be hell out not just Earthquake but rather mass consciousquake as Orbs said it is somehow needed to conclude our working things out in hard way while DMt. pointed out that Our internal work is needed much more than looking for changes outside.

I think both things are quite important for global change, We already know that is possible to go through the change on an individual level but what about global one? It seems like huge weight of the past have a huge grip over most of the Earth's population although for People who chose to go through the change and did the kind of work which is needed to do so, things are great for now, there are many more who chose the same thing but ain't do nothing about it, it looks like there are very narrow band of options available for Them. We should not forget that by dying and releasing the Soul We are taking Our Earth problems with Us in other words We are gonna need to sort ourselves out in anyway anywhere within Universe in terms of numbers something like 2 or so billion of Souls which are needed to fix their issues is a big deal even in terms of so huge Universe. Therefore An upcoming tipping point will just make a hard kick up to buttocks of lazy folks but in the end it won't gonna sort Our lives out because if We don't want to be sorted out We won't be because this is our choice. If this upcoming tipping point or tidal wave of new energy will not be interpreted right by Us the whole thing is gonna repeat itself until We learn Our last and the most important lesson.

Waiting for something to happen and complaining about current situation is the choice too, I don't have problem with that, but if You wholeheartly really want go through this change You have absolute potential to do so at any time. Then it does not really matter who is the president or is there any Velon controlling financial maniacs or Reptiles trying to take Your free choice away, because by Your purposeful action You will transcend all the bad things they can all put together against You, to become what You should be.

The bad thigs are upon Us of course but if We try to look at current life, We are currently living, from 10000 (or as many view points as possible)points of view, We are gonna end up with conclusion, that combination of our thoughts and actions has led Us to where We are now. The question can be aswered only from within not from outside with is why upcoming nuclear strikes, staged by Rothschilds, would not add to a global solution rather than to become another global confusion. By My thinking this is all what the hard way of CT means - to understand that without inner work and realisation of self-potential We are gonna fail again ending up to be a pawns in Velon game...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 13th August 2017 at 17:53.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th August 2017), Herbert (13th August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I suspect that as the new '6thSun' energies we're all sensing start to Really Ramp Up, those who've already decided [at HS level] that they don't want to play any more, will be continuing to rapidly die off, for one reason or another, and going home.

For those who remain, I also suspect that the approaching mini Ice Age will create a common existential threat, of the sort that often seems to bring out the best in people; and that simply being able to sustain the new energies argues well for one's HS having decided to complete the human plan personally.

Crazy as it sounds, the real business of police forces, and military and intelligence forces too, is or should be the preservation of life, not its brutalisation, control, or extinction; and under Ice Age crisis conditions, this could become a common, self-evident truth, not the impossible dream it looks like from here. There are enough good people in there...it's the controllers who are the problem...and how many are they?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

WantDisclosure (13th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I recall an email Chris sent where he said all weapons grade plutonium on the planet had been disabled. That some of it has been buried as a boobytrap. This email was not sent to me. At least I don't recall it was.

No matter. The point I want to share is I don't believe nuclear bombs can be used. I don't think it is allowed. I'm sorry but I really believe this.

If a ff happens I don't see how it will be nuclear. I refuse to accept this bogus fear. Maybe the NK thingy is an indication of how desperate they really are. What a waste.

I defer resolution to the Earth. She's a big girl...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (16th August 2017)