Page 59 of 258 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109159 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    hrmm.. i dont agree with the statement.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I want to make some addition to my previous post about Seydozero (or Sacred lake in English) located in Russia. Yes, these are places where various entrances to the undergound network which connects virtually every energy sites like South American pyramids or Egypthian ones are located. It is very powerful place even those who are not that sensitive to energies can feel huge energies which literally piercing through their bodies. This is also the place where some Atlantis folks have lived up until early 2000 (according to Akashic)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Herbert (3rd July 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia
    In my recollection of John Lamb Lash's Navigator Briefings, he stated Lucifer to be the Planet Venus. Has he changed his views? JLL himself has claimed to have seen/felt the consciousness of Sophia/Earth. I cannot imagine him ever insinuating a consciousness takeover. Can you provide a link to a video of this?

An extraction of the Earth's consciousness has already been attempted by the Hathors. They failed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiRMuciWUE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otV-zMHLsBw

Check these out they may shine some light.

Also there feels to me that the religion that will be passed as a one world religion is based on mother earth or whatever you like to call her.

If an earth consciousness take over has or is possible this would be perfect for a world agreement of this type of focus or religion.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 27th June 2017 at 23:19. Reason: fixed your video links ;)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    will check these out.. i guess.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    I want to make some addition to my previous post about Seydozero (or Sacred lake in English) located in Russia. Yes, these are places where various entrances to the undergound network which connects virtually every energy sites like South American pyramids or Egypthian ones are located. It is very powerful place even those who are not that sensitive to energies can feel huge energies which literally piercing through their bodies. This is also the place where some Atlantis folks have lived up until early 2000 (according to Akashic)
    Loved that video from that sacred lake in Russia! Thanks for sharing...do you have more?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Greenbarry (28th June 2017), Herbert (29th June 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Loved that video from that sacred lake in Russia! Thanks for sharing...do you have more?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkxp2pV6Ag

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nAkcRtv4HU

Some good footages from Seydozero. Pillars of stone (or Seyd in saami) used to be psychic enhancers. Almost everybody who comes across these things feels themselves very different to their normal state. Sensations may differ from man to man somebody feels fear, another feels weakness and etc.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z--J-x4Ca-4

Two ancient pyramids around Seydozero, dated by scientists to be built at least 9000 years ago, there is unofficial concern though that pyramids have been built arround 16 - 17 thousand years ago this is coinciding with CT's information obtained from Akashic. Shamans who Soviets killed after Barchenko's expedition knew about true purpose of pyramids nevertheless knowledge about Keys of Enoch has been lost at that time so even they with their quite expanded psychic potential could not use pyramids at that time. Another interesting thing that there was no entrance to get into pyramids. There is a lore that those who were in need to gain back their Soul have been translocated into pyramids chamber by the "teacher". Then by Keys of Enoch pyramid was activated and sufferer underwent process of reintergration of the Soul back into physical body.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftstPnjEN8

Tall white notheners of Gobekli Тере used to live arround these places too, there are numerous findings made exclusively by amateur scientists (because officially any type of archeological dig around Kola Peninsula is restrictred by government itself) these findings can confirm local lore about advanced tall gigantic people who used to live there in the far past. There many types of gigantic stairs or some kind of gigantic baths or wells which can be found around Kola Peninsula. There are aslo numerous evidences to confirm that these tall white northeners have decided to move South. As far as Velon material is concern it is another proof which totally unravels thier ploy about pure "ariyan" race because it has never ever been in existence.

There is also huge number of cave systems which have been built either by some kind of advanced machinery or by psychic means (there is no sign of excavated rocks anyway). Shamans said these undergound tunnels are connected with systems under whole Europe. I'm being underground engineer myself always wondering at those systems. First, they have amazing levels of ventilation so the air you breathe there neither dry or wet, temp. levels are constant around of +5 to +7 celsius. Second, there are huge underground chambers which have been used by militaries without any means of supporting the roof also there was no single instances when rock fell from the roof. Third, lining of these tunnels is amazing there are places where some kind of concrete has been used (very similiar to concrete used in Egypt) but most of the lining seems to be the rocks underwent process very similiar to modern laser polishing. Almost 90% of entrances to these underground systems have been deliberately demolished by Soviet intelligence services to prevent people from exploring them.

In conclusion I want to say that these "places of power" are very important up until now but things changed and changed a lot, now We are able undergo Our Soul reintegration without need to traveling to these places or to use pyramids (in other words to be dependant of technology). There is one place to travel to, to change Yourself it is Your Own Soul. Though our history is important but We need to go forwards because now We are becoming much more then We were to be free of pillars of rocks or pyramids or whatever to live with full Consciousness intact within physical body.
    Last edited by Elen, 29th June 2017 at 09:15. Reason: fixed 3 video links ;)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017), Herbert (29th June 2017), heyokah (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Thank you!

I recognised the first video easily as "Same Joik" from the North, because it's the same language all over the north of Finland, Norway, Sweden and Kola. Thank you.

It is a pity I don't understand Russian, but seeing is also understandable to a certain degree. There has certainly been catastrophies happening up there. My question is WHY? What was so important and threatening to "the powers" that it had to be destroyed? There are signs of sophisticated building and constructions going on in Hyperborea and the Kola Peninsula. A lot of this has been talked about by Sylvie of NewEarth who understands Russian and translates into English on my thread about the Survivors. Here If you're interested. And forgive me if you think I'm derailing...it is not intended.

I found this picture from that area on Google Earth and this is not a natural formation, is it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Elen, 29th June 2017 at 10:21.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Herbert (29th June 2017), heyokah (2nd July 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I recognised the first video easily as "Same Joik" from the North, because it's the same language all over the north of Finland, Norway, Sweden and Kola. Thank you.

It is a pity I don't understand Russian, but seeing is also understandable to a certain degree. There has certainly been catastrophies happening up there. My question is WHY? What was so important and threatening to "the powers" that it had to be destroyed? There are signs of sophisticated building and constructions going on in Hyperborea and the Kola Peninsula. A lot of this has been talked about by Sylvie of NewEarth who understands Russian and translates into English on my thread about the Survivors. Here If you're interested. And forgive me if you think I'm derailing...it is not intended.

I found this picture from that area on Google Earth and this is not a natural formation, is it?
    No, it is ok Elen. Well, first Soviet government was formed primarily by jews who was heavily influenced by teosophical stuff, there were many people who used chanelling as means of getting infromation from the higher realms. Unfortunately higher reams turns out to be Velon, the race which is not having best interests towards peoples of Earth. Either Barchenko (former director of laboratory of brain research in Soviet secret service) expedition to the Kola Peninsula and Blumkin to the Tibet was very important in terms of confirming the things which were received by means of channeling. Tibetan expedition was quite successful in terms of confirming information received from Velon information obtained from this expedition had a huge impact on development both of Nazi Annerbe and Soviet secret services. But expedition to the Kola Peninsula was turned out to be a disaster to say the least! Because shamans told Barchenko that pyramids were no more no less than just an enhancers of Soul energy. Shamans told a lot about energies of the Earth and primal purpose of mankind. They also told him about Atlantis and folks who lived underground at that time. As far as teosophical material is concerned, information obtained from shamans of Kola Peninsula was very much at odds with Velon material. So answer to this problem was quite simple - destroy any evidence of the true past to substitute it by past which will serve Velon (teosophical or god's) agenda. Immediately after expedition Barchenko was imprisoned while he was in prison secret service has obtained whole information about expedition from him after that he was killed by Soviet secret service. Almost every shaman who used to live there at that time was also imprisoned and killed. Most of the tunnel entrances used by Atlantis folks were demolished to bury past as deep as possible.

Even with Soviet Union crash not a single document about Barchenko expedition was released. I know there were number attepts made by corrupted Russian officials to sell these documets to some intelligence services of the west countries but every try has failed hard. Even Russian so much corrupted system where you can sell and by everything guard this information very well. I think it is all about control, consider Barchenko for a moment, he was kind of romantic man he believed that there was a time when people were so much psychic as CT desribes in his books. Straight after expedition Barchenko tried to disseminate knowledge recieved by shamans, his efforts costed his life. Alexander's Empire, Roman Empire, Vatican, British Empire, Any German reich, Soviets, USA shadow government have/had one ultimate goal to gain as much control as possible. Let alone Velon for a moment, 14th energies of consuming as much as possible did much more harm in terms of "power" hunger because "power hungry" don't lose their power they fear to lose it because they fear the future without power they have at the moment. When someone or something threating the foundation of your power the only way for resolution - to destroy an obstacles. People like CT, or Barchenko or Shamans or Indian people ancient artifacts or many many other are threats to mindcontrol of the masses so destruction became for "power" ones a way of life to stay for safe. Very similliar things occuring in the Iraq, Syria, Afganistan where ISIS (israeli secret intelligence service) getting rid of the past by the hands of victims of global mind control. They are scared to lose damn power more than anything else this seems to be the root problem...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Elen (29th June 2017), Herbert (29th June 2017), heyokah (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    You explained that very eloquently Ntonyo, it comes across in an easy to understand way. Barchenko's fate sounds just about right, especially if he had discovered something of importance. And I can see how all the Shamans has been killed off...business as usual, I'm afraid. All indigenous people of the Earth are close to my heart, and whoever have managed to survive are the keepers of knowledge that is nowhere else to be found, except in our collective memory when we are triggered to remember it all. Hopefully sooner than later, hey?

I hope you'll continue to share your stuff from (y)our beloved Russia.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Herbert (29th June 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Getting back to asteroids. Everything comes through the gate Chris said. Seems to me the meteors that hit the Earth almond exclusive must come from our own solar system.

The meteor used to date the Earth didn't come from anywhere in the Universe. What a scam if you ask me. It almost certainly did not get "permission" to come through the gate. Comets have the consciousness of a dog and I can see them wagging their tail and getting let in but not a small rock folks.

I would think the asteroid at Tsunga even came from our own asteroid belt! It has the debris of two planets mind you and poop happens. One could be sent our way although very rare.

More scientific scams unearthed and free of charge too. Ha ha ha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I was hoping for some discussion on asteroids and meteors. We have been told the surface of the moon was pounded by them but that seems almost impossible considering the gate and defenses etc.

I also discredit the meteor used to age the Earth.

Interesting stuff really. Oh well...

I also think the moon itself is interesting. What a story indeed. 3.9 million years ago two planets decided to leave and they blew up. The core of one being the moon and was adopted by the Earth. I think only prototype humans lived then and with the amount of destruction are their any records of a moonless Earth?

Interesting stuff...
    Last edited by Orbs, 1st July 2017 at 07:01.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017)

Thanks

Elen can you direct me to Sylvie's videos about Hyperboreans? There is quite a bit of discussion about it in my Facebook groups. I have a feeling there is a Velon Agenda connection with this.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Herbert (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Elen can you direct me to Sylvie's videos about Hyperboreans? There is quite a bit of discussion about it in my Facebook groups. I have a feeling there is a Velon Agenda connection with this.
    Sylvie is mentioning Hyperboreans from time to time in different videos as it is the name given to the people of the North. However there is one that is called "The last Heirs of the Hyperborean Kings, Great Tartaria. Here Tartaria is the Empire that disappeared completely from our memory. The maps are gone, although a few can still be accessed from archives of ancient maps in poor resolution.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Anastasia (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017), Herbert (2nd July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Asteroids and meteors are indeed very interesting, the things they sometimes bring to Earth can have enormous implications [see Harald Kautz-Vella's work on alien Black Goo]; the ancients associated comets with plagues, which is almost certainly not unfounded given that comets disperse water vapour that the Earth may swim through, containing who knows what organic material.

They've [asteroids in general] also caused the study of astrology to explode, and its complexity, but also richness, to increase dramatically. We now know that Pluto was the harbinger of a vast number of Trans-Neptunian Objects, just as Chiron was of the considerably fewer Centaur objects, and their relevance to the human condition is still being mapped.

I was at the point of abandoning modern astrology, because so often huge things were happening to me and others that I couldn't find convincing referents for in natal or transit charts, and so often the charts of extraordinary people looked, well, a bit prosaic compared to their accomplishments; but add in the mere few dozen Centaurs and TNOs we have any kind of knowledge of at this early stage, and there are many 'A-ha!' moments.
    Last edited by DMt., 4th July 2017 at 14:02. Reason: 'knoledge', LOL

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd July 2017), Herbert (3rd July 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Tartaria was an ancient state it did exist though there are some complications to understand what term Tartaria actually means or what Tartaria acually was.

To start We need to realise some basic things about history exploration, I mean how historians do their research now and how done in the past (the past can be seen in context of Roman Catholic Church coming into power and with Velon starting to influence world events, in other words the times when most of human history was deliberately engineered to gain more control over humans). We will always find the same thing, one event described in history books to be very at odds with reality of what is really happened. Consider instances where memory of those who actually experienced the event was very different to the official story. Nevertheless those people were still alive but they could not make a difference because they were not the ones who write history books for schools or universities. It becomes very hard to see through the web of lies when lies are everywhere, which have only one goal to distract Us to as high degree as possible then We are gonna be out of roots actually and manipulators will put Us in the their "garden of illusions" to control Us as they pleased. With coming of information age, information started to pass very quick compared to any other parts of human history (excluding Atlantis and time when people returned after Atlantis with full consciousness) but our ability to connect dots using our sub-human mind is insufficient so We ended up with technologies overrunning our basic cognitive abilities, most of Us can not remember what is happened 1 week ago, let alone to remember what is really happened 10 - 20 years ago.

These are basic things all of You understand quite clear. I've written it for a following reason. Let's take the Soviet Union as an expample. Let alone whole history of SU it is out of scope of My post We need to focus on SU crash and the time after. In Russian history there is no common concern on SU crash why it is happened and what was the real cause behind SU fall. From 1991 to 1995 and 2000 there was a huge decline in education spendings so many history books published with the help of Western companies controlled by CIA who have been writing a books to serve particular agenda - to format true past so You can put whatever history You like. For exaple there is a generation of early 2000s born in Russia, young people Who now aged 16 - 17 Who don't know damn about Soviet Union though it was a great empire in geopolitical terms. Years gonna pass and new generation will know nothing about Soviet Union at all even if it was ever in existence (I'm not a fan of SU I'm just trying to give You a clue about Tartaria). Bear in My mind institutions controlled by Velon agenda their messing now with history of Soviet Union to a point when there will be history school books published in the late 2017 where there is no Soviet Union history at all.

Pretty much the same thing happened to the Tartaria it was a huge state a little relatively more in territory compared to Soviet Union. There was a time when Tartaria has collapsed, because one of its state or region whatever (You want to name it) had an aspiration to become independant, it was apparently Central Russia where Moscow was a capital at that time. The Moscow elite was very much influenced by Westerners so the drill was simple to divide and conquer. The Central part of Russia (next will be mentioned as Moscow) uprised against whole Tartaria so Moscow has become completely a rogue state supported by Western monarchies. This was a situation very similliar to the current one or situations either with Russian Empire or with Soviet Union. The Moscow refusal from Tartaria orders has caused a war, a Civil war potrayed by modern history as Pugachev's Rebellion. Unfortunately Tartaria has lost this war and genocide against peoples of Tartaria was imminent. After Tartaria fall there were collosal actions done to erase Tartaria from human conventional history so the outcome is clear there are very few in the world who are actually aware about Tartaria and very very few who know its real history. Compared to the SU history which from 1990s undergoes process of total destruciton by some of CIA folks who work jointly with Russian secret service for them it took arround 20 years to dellude people over SU history from another hand for Russian Empire it took only just like 10 or so years to make people totally forget about Tartaria so from 1790 up to now very few people heard about word Tartaria let alone its meaning.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pugachev%27s_Rebellion

This is the map of Tartaria (without rogue state of Mosow) from Encyclopædia Britannica 1st edition

Don't forget if We don't learn Our lessons We are gonna keep making the same mistakes over and over it is a loop, You will be going in circle repeating the same stuff over and over until You learn the lesson. This is very fair not only for individuals but for the whole humanity - as above so below. Almost 90% of all sub-human history events keep repeating with changing of entourage created by technology the reason explained above. Most of Us refusing to learn Our lessons. It is important to know Our real history but what has more importantce than that is learning Our lessons as We go because Our denial will lead Us into the same situation over and over again.

For resolution this Aryans stuff, Aryan the word has been very popular within Tartaria what it actually means is farmer because (Ar means plough or I can not put it right in english, ok let's make it arayti or something like that means - to plow) so Aryans were not kind of people which Velon trying to make Illuminati belive in Super humans blonde, blue eyed, tall folks. Farmers or Aryans were very priveleged people because early and mid Tartaria was very balanced state where the freedom of will was paramount and people who feed the society or who do the most hard work were treated with high respect.

P.S.
    Interesting video about artificial pyramid built in St. Petersburg in Russia.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 2nd July 2017 at 22:01.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2017), Anastasia (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017), Greenbarry (3rd July 2017), Herbert (3rd July 2017)