Page 57 of 258 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Do Someone remember CT talking on Antarctica nazi underwater bases because there is a huge interest connected with Antartica for recent 6 or so month.
    As I found out during My own research primarily some revealed reports of Soviet intelligence on this matter also two interviews of whistleblowers who were former high ranking officials during thier time of service. If combined My research shows that there is unknown base beneath ice of Antarctica where many nazi have been living up until very recent times not just living but working to be precise. Most of them were living on Argentina's Pacific shore (there is some evidence which obtained by Soviet intellegince that Hitler himself lived there), so in other words Argentina was some kind of living space for them. Memories of My gf about Nazi living in numbers in south part of Argentina also can be seen as evidence. Question is what were they doing there?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th June 2017), Greenbarry (19th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Dolphin/Human Souls

"Very many of us, who are currently living a physical life, were involved with Atlantis in a variety of ways. Those who were a part of the early life on Atlantis remember that time as being one of immense delight and joy in such surroundings. Those who were a part of the latter years of Atlantis can remember it as being a very dark and painful place.

It must be remembered that everything that we experience in a particular life time has been chosen by us to happen, nothing happens that we have not agreed to be a part of. Those who were a part of those horrendous experiments chose to be there. Some have accepted their mistakes and attempted to point out to others that such experiments can lead to disaster and inappropriate actions. Many of these souls made up the ranks of anti-vivisectionists.

Many others have remembered their part in these experiments and, whilst wishing to be a part of the current human transition, did not trust themselves to act responsibly in a human form and have, therefore, chosen to incarnate in a body form that cannot function as the human body does. Most of these have incarnated as dolphins.

Then there are those who have memories of these experiments and wish to continue with their work.

Life on Atlantis was changing from a paradise to a very strange zoo. Attempts were made to limit these experiments and they were largely successful." The Fool’s First Steps Page 28 Chris Thomas

Evidence Backing up C.T.’s Akashic Information regarding Dolphins

Full Article: http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...h-the-dolphins

The Soul in the Sea: Re-Uniting with the Dolphins

January 21, 2017 By davidjones

By FRANK JOSEPH

“What mystery is the sea,” exclaimed Herman Melville, “whose stirrings speak of a hidden soul beneath!”1 I only understood what the great American meant for the first time two years ago, while visiting the Roatán Institute for Marine Sciences in Honduras. It was located at an otherwise uninhabited islet just off the mainland, where a shallow barrier corralled more than thirty dolphins within some six square acres. The top of the fence stood so low above the water, all but the most arthritic dolphin could easily hop over it. In fact, several have made good their escape in this manner, I was told, only to jump back inside a few days later.

As part of their daily routine, all the resident dolphins are herded together and taken out to sea, where they often frolic with their friends and relations in the wild for an hour or so – much like walking one’s pet dogs – before returning to the fenced-in islet. Perhaps they regard it as a sanctuary from sharks, enjoy its largesse of flattering attention from scientists and tourists, are bribed by free squid and herring – among their favourite delicacies – or all these amenities and more no human can guess.

Together with fellow tourists guided by a local handler, we waded into shallow depths and were immediately met by a female dolphin, which allowed us to come quite close, even touch her. Expecting to feel a hard or at least tough, scaly exterior, I was surprised by her supple, smooth, warm skin, so human-like.

“No one who has ever touched the skin of a dolphin,” wrote famed oceanographer, Jacques-Yves Cousteau, “is likely to forget the silken, elastic, soft feel of it.”2 But a deeper impression was made by her light brown eyes. Behind the anticipated high intelligence and complex awareness, there was something even more compelling lurking deeper inside. If, as the old French saying has it, “the eyes are the mirror of the soul,” then her gaze betrayed a core mystery comparable only to a kindred connection.3

The feeling is not uncommon. Cetacean researcher Ann Spurgeon spoke for many, when she observed, “We looked often into the dolphins’ eyes, and the quality of the look they returned was unlike that of any animal we have known.”4

According to no less an authority on the sea than Cousteau himself, “it is obvious that dolphins are often motivated by curiosity, and especially by curiosity about man. One literally can see it in their eyes. This is a fact that can be doubted only by someone who has never really looked a dolphin in the eye. The brilliance of that organ, the spark that is so evident there, seems to come from another world. The look which the dolphin gives – a keen look, slightly melancholy and mischievous, but less insolent, conniving and cynical than that of monkeys – seems full of indulgence for the uncertainties of the human condition.”5

Belgium’s pioneering underwater archaeologist and the world’s first aquanaut went further: “The glimmer of interest which sparkled in their eyes seemed to be a human glimmer.”6 Robert Sténuit’s radical suggestion articulated my, as yet, unformulated suspicion – a wordless knowing beyond understanding, much less expression, as though my own mind had been somehow confronted with or partially overtaken by a significant truth too grand or potent for me to really comprehend or to put into words.

Richard Wagner’s Hans Sachs articulated my perplexity in The Mastersingers of Nuremberg: “I feel it, but cannot understand it; cannot completely recall it, but can never forget it. I can grasp it entirely, ’though cannot measure it. But how can I grasp that which seems immeasurable? … It seemed so old, and yet was so new.”7

Cousteau was no less taken by his first, personal contact with a wild dolphin. “It was an extraordinary situation,” he confessed, “as though the barrier between man and animal no longer existed. There was some sort of strange understanding between us. It would be very difficult for me to say exactly what our feelings were for one another, but there was undoubtedly something.”8

Such an inexpressibly profound impression is not unknown to other persons touched by the creature’s singular energy field. “Those who have come very close to dolphins feel it inside themselves,” stated Dr. Horace Dobbs, a leading delphinologist, “yet cannot explain it. Exactly what it is remains a mystery. For want of a better word, let us call it spirit of the dolphin.”9

Dolphin Meets Humans

From the moment the Roatán dolphin first approached our gaggle of tourists, I could not escape the strong impression – realisation, perhaps – that it was very rapidly probing us with the powerful energy of some unseen and inconceivable instrument; scanning each one of us individually; psychically scoping us out down to the absolute bottom of our souls; reading everything in our conscious and subconscious minds; assessing the totality of our identity; determining our threat or friendly potential; yes, judging us – completely and thoroughly within the matter of a few seconds.

Being in the ocean with a living, breathing dolphin close enough to touch it was nothing like seeing one perform at Sea World, watching it on television, or reading about cetaceans in a library. No “virtual reality” approximates sharing the same water with such a singular creature. Although common enough these days, and similarly enjoyed by many thousands of tourists around the world, my dolphin encounter near Roatán was nevertheless a memorable, if ineffably real occurrence.

I approached it with no expectations, no preconceived ideas, but left myself open to whatever might or might not happen. I did not endeavour to “mind meld” with the creature, nor force any such boorish impertinence upon it, and instead hoped to learn something not otherwise available in less personal circumstances. To be honest, the experience was somewhat tinged with fear, not for what the dolphin would do, but what it could do. However amiable it outwardly appeared, being at the mercy of a nine-foot-long, three-hundred-ten-pound, mentally sharp beast moving through the water seven times faster than the best human swimmer and with the agility of a bull-whip in an environment where bodily inferior men are sluggish and clumsy, gave me pause. Aristotle and his 4th century BCE colleagues believed the dolphin was the fastest creature in the sea, and they may have been right.

In 1975, Jacques Cousteau wrote of his personal experience aboard a French Navy cruiser “in the waters of the Far East… I realised that the school of dolphins, in catching up to and then passing the Primauguet, as it moved at full power, must have been swimming at a speed of no less than fifty miles per hour!” Later, he calculated that a dolphin needed to beat its tail one hundred twenty times per minute, or two strokes every second, to reach a speed of just ten knots, or 11.5 miles per hour.10

Professor Paul Budker, director of the National Museum of Natural History and the Laboratory of Colonial Fisheries in Paris, found that dolphins “move as though by magic, and are capable of producing more power per pound of muscle than any other animal.”11

Cambridge University’s Sir James Gray observed that “the form given by Nature to the dolphin is more effective than that of any submarine or torpedo conceived by man.”12

Dolphin Conference

Of all the enigmas Jacques Cousteau observed during almost seven decades of underwater exploration, perhaps his most bizarre encounter took place sixty years ago, off a reef in the middle of the Indian Ocean. In the process of gathering material for his now-classic film, The Silent World, he “saw a dolphin rise to the surface to breathe, and then let himself sink down into the water again, without swimming.” This sighting followed several days of other, unusual delphine behaviour, when, “every morning at about ten o’clock,” a small pod of dolphins swam by his anchored research vessel. Intrigued, Cousteau and a fellow diver slipped into the sea.

“To this day, I have not forgiven myself for not taking a camera,” he recalled. “The sight that greeted us was one that we have never seen again. There were about fifteen dolphins – probably the school that we had seen going past Calypso every morning – in the crystal-clear water, on the side of the reef. They were sitting on the bottom, in a group, as though they were holding a conference. I say ‘sitting;’ I mean that they were literally poised on their tails.

“They remained where they were, stirring a bit and looking at one another. Then they continued with their meeting. But when we tried to move in closer to them, they swam away immediately. It was a unique and extraordinarily impressive sight. The truth is that I still have no idea what they were doing.” Telepathically communicating with each other, most likely. Cousteau himself wrote that their “meeting” suggested “an underwater congress.”19

More intriguing still, about what did they confer? Given their proximity to Calypso, they were probably discussing the untypical presence of anthropomorphic divers in an otherwise unvisited area of the vast Indian Ocean; what could have brought the strangers here, how should the pod regard them, and related issues of the moment. The dolphins sat together, as humans do, yet another comparison between both species – like eye similarity, the soft spot at the top of our head corresponding to the dolphin’s blow hole, human-like fingers, hands, thighs, knees, feet and toes in the dolphin embryo, etc., etc. – indicating a shared evolution of some kind.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), Greenbarry (19th June 2017), Ntonyo (18th June 2017), Paloma (21st June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Great post Herber as always.
    Later Atlantis is echoing through whole human history in many forms with concern that it was a place where men have fallen in the eyes of God and doomed in the end.
    I think with our fall into dense physical realm (add to that huge loss of higher Soul functions) we started to lose a certain direction where to go literally so thirst for experimentation has become the main drive of being here at that time. Not in the way to see what would happen, but in a way to draw people's attention at any cost. We can be seen as addicts at that time because with loosing our Soul We needed a constant doze of energy to feel "fine" so attention became this source of energy if You like. Because when You are not complete You need energy to make You feel that You are complete, so You need to draw that attention from people arround You this is why outcomes of those experiments got worse and worse through the period of time. Our loss of Soul was the main reason behind many problems We were experiencing back in that time it could very well a cause why somebody just helped to get bacteria loose. Through our lesson plan there were countless examples of people who were like: "Yeah You don't appriciete Me the way I am, You abandom, ok, I will show You, I will show You all who I am!" did something disastrous to make some people who upset them feel their pain. Creatures who live underground chanelled Hitler is another example of anger which those kind of refused folks were carrying through thier lifetime. Again by My opinion our loss of Soul has virtually determined the course of development in Atlantis, in the end it determined Atlantis destruction.
    Choice is paramount nevertheless there are always some kinds of conditions we don't choose which have a huge potential to influence our own future without our consent, it does not mean that we've partial choice. No. But there is always something to happen which can lead Us to a point where Our plans become vastly messed up. The Loss of the Soul was that thing, that We did not really want to happen which interfered with our plans very much without our approval.

It is not bad or good, We should not be afraid of that what We need is to return and put it in a way We want! To have a full Soul within the body. It answers not only to Creator's question but it will answer our own, that is: "Who is the human being?" Many who are gonna be whole again will find out that We are much more than We ever were in the past. To answer some new questions on Creator's behalf being fully inegrated Human Being!..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th June 2017), Greenbarry (19th June 2017), Herbert (19th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Not to be negative but I am not going to let Custeau's comment Chris wrote in one or more of his books slide. Something like we need to get rid of 350,000 useless eaters a day. Something like that.

To think of saying that after having such opportunity is a window into that scum bags soul. I don't care what he saw, writes etc. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest his armpits. Ha ha ha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th June 2017), Greenbarry (19th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Not to be negative but I am not going to let Custeau's comment Chris wrote in one or more of his books slide. Something like we need to get rid of 350,000 useless eaters a day. Something like that.

To think of saying that after having such opportunity is a window into that scum bags soul. I don't care what he saw, writes etc. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest his armpits. Ha ha ha
    They are acting in way They want to act. They can be monstrous, ridiculous, stupid whatever, They are following their agenda. We have an agenda too - Human plan if You like get used to it. If they are acting hard to get rid Us We should be acting double hard to reach the point where They can not fulfill their agenda and interrupt with Our choice. It does not mean to be a competition it is sub-human nature of reality if We don't move Somebody is gonna move on Us (particulary Velon driven).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th June 2017), Greenbarry (19th June 2017), Herbert (19th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    SHOCKING: NASA DEEP STATE PLANS FOR 2025 DEPOPULATION CULLING ACTUAL DOCUMENTS REVEALED!

This document written in 2001 and forecasting the agenda, and its means, to be achieved by 2025 sounds like it was dictated by the Velon, speaking of humans in the 3rd person.

It reminds me of the Chris Thomas book:

The Annunaki Plan or The Human Plan - One will kill you - One will set you free

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPon4znZbJU

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th June 2017), Greenbarry (19th June 2017), Ntonyo (19th June 2017), Sandra (19th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ty Herbert for posting this video because it's very interesting another proof if You like that an ultimate goal of Velon controlled agenda is depopulation.
    It is good sign that information is flowing and the flow becomes intense day by day. Though years from 2012 up to this moment We can see more and more People realising that there is more than just rich to get richer agenda but all the system trying hard to remove Us as rapidly as possible so People are starting to understand that it is no accident but an agenda where all monstrous events happened before or happening now have been deliberately engineered in way to fool Us into believing that all is ok there is nothing going on etc.. Now it is becoming quite obvious that things are not ok and We need to change them in positive manner.

Again thank You for sharing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (19th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I let go of the circular argument of free will. The V "chose" to take the planet so it is free will but some of us "chose" for them to get the eff out but they "chose" to stay etc. etc.

Choice is king but the rules have been broken. Jack Custeau is a coward regardless of how the "choice" pie is cut. The V lost it man. Psycho Semi's baby!

I mean seriously- grow up. They effed up. It is not my "choice" they are so greedy, stupid etc. And there my friends lies the key.

These Psycho Semi's have the full soul intrinsic to their body. They are 30 million years old for Pete's sake. There is NO excuse. None. I had a dog that lived for 18 years and these psychos are immortal.

Like they don't know better? Of course they do. This makes them more guilty than the Clinton's snd that is impossible.

Just saying...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (19th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    I let go of the circular argument of free will. The V "chose" to take the planet so it is free will but some of us "chose" for them to get the eff out but they "chose" to stay etc. etc.

Choice is king but the rules have been broken. Jack Custeau is a coward regardless of how the "choice" pie is cut. The V lost it man. Psycho Semi's baby!

I mean seriously- grow up. They effed up. It is not my "choice" they are so greedy, stupid etc. And there my friends lies the key.

These Psycho Semi's have the full soul intrinsic to their body. They are 30 million years old for Pete's sake. There is NO excuse. None. I had a dog that lived for 18 years and these psychos are immortal.

Like they don't know better? Of course they do. This makes them more guilty than the Clinton's snd that is impossible.

Just saying...
    Absolutely!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Orbs (20th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Another interesting video about Velon activities in terms of interaction between them and US militaries.

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    Orbs you do not have free will, you only have freedom of choice whilst in a sub human condition.

We can talk about the energy signature of this universe if you like.

To have free will you have to be an absolute power in all polarities, unaffected by all other absolute polarized powers in their own right.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about playing the harp in Auzzy and how the V wanted to make it like their home planet and that is why there is such a massive drought?

Why don't they take over Mars then? Who would want to tak the richest planet and then turn into a dessert? Mars is "turn key."

This whole situation is...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (22nd June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Stunning recent discovery made by scientists arround Nazka in Peru.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Greenbarry (22nd June 2017), Herbert (21st June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm sorry but I am not buying into the plaster fake whatever. Was that s joke?

How would a semi physical being leave a plaster mummy? Three fingers and 3 long toes? You see how long they were? Where is the golden ratio in that?

Fake. Just saying...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (22nd June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I'm sorry but I am not buying into the plaster fake whatever. Was that s joke?

How would a semi physical being leave a plaster mummy? Three fingers and 3 long toes? You see how long they were? Where is the golden ratio in that?

Fake. Just saying...
    Well, the thing looks completely strange but it does not seem to be an alien body. Who knows about experiments People had come through to look like in a way They wanted to look. I posted it for reason that even close minded scientific community starting to realize either We are not alone or We were much advanced in the past.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), fourty-two (26th June 2017)