Page 55 of 258 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105155 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I have a question. If our solar system is in an energy envelope/container and there are only two gateways to pass through how could a meteor come from anywhere in the universe and "crash" through this barrier?

The container holds the energy from coming or going mind you.
    Whole energetic envelope can be seen as filter of energies with two gateways (primal filters) for human shaped souls. So it can be seen that human shaped souls can only get through these two gateways if they are allowed to do so. The Solar system is pure experiment but important one so you should have means to control either what comes into or out of it. To take into account that human shaped souls have the highest dergee of freedom in terms of moving arround the Universe it is wise to have at least 2 doors instead of leaving your "labaratory" without any walls or doors at all. Just imagine if there were not any barriers at all concerning Velon thing there would be very little chanses that we could survive up until today. Consider CT's material and what was written in Megre's books about Anastasia some of Velon managed to get through despite that they were banned so they bypassed guardians. I don't know how they did it, did they alter their energy structures so radically to move through walls or use one of sophisticated Syrian's chips to disguise their energy signature basically it does not matter at all. I don't wanna speculate what 14th could do if there were Solar system alike house without doors... What matters the most that comet or meteor or planet even can not get through if they are not allowed to do so another important thing comet, stars, planets whatever you may find in space don't use technology. In other words comet would not disguise itself by "being" an ascended master from Sirius which came here to assist humanity in ascending up high to its ass so it does not need to go through special filters through which human shaped souls must come through to get into solar system. Choice is paramount though comets, meteors come into Solar system for purpose which meets needs of Souls of the Solar system planets and the Sun.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 14th June 2017 at 23:22.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Herbert (14th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Intergrity or good, old but notorious me?

We are going through times of tremendous turmoil and change filled with fear and anxiety. What We must not forget at any cost who We really ARE, We are Consciousness with unlimited possibilities and choice. We can be anything/anyone We want to be it is up to Us to decide for Ourselves. So there can not be any division or animosity between us as system wants us to believe there is. For My opinion it is one of the main reasons why We missed our 2012 deadline We are so accustomed to our current life-roles which are full of divisions false stetreotypes that We can not stick with our true nature. Ronald Bernard interview is very important to consider this pattern of behaviour. For him it took 18 years to realize not just realize but to accept himself as he is by that he effectively broke the pattern. Given that time, 18 years it does not mean we need to wait until 2050 to become fully intergated no, no and no. The speed is up to us though. Another interesting thing about Ronald Bernard which any comments section can show you that he is being accepted no matter what things he did in the past as far as his work is concerned he caused death to a lot of people not only death but misery to their loved once. Nevertheless People accept him because he found what many humans are about to find - integrity. Remember CT talking about intergity once You became honest all of sudden Folks arround starting to accept you while in not too distant past They often ignored You or were agressive towards You. To show You the difference in attitudes I put a video of Luke Rudkowski interviewing baron Jacob de Rothschild. Look at how he trying to disguise himsels as being a good guy who ain't do nothing wrong but words about new order just triggered his true nature. The same way Bernard has been acting in the past guy with agenda of being cool and successful who lie and kill People without a shadow of regret.

We no need another system!

What is important that even change is inevitable, We are changing but old patterns of thinking are in place - People demands sound not far from: "We need new system". I suspect many people think that way it can't be satisfying to understand that We're gonna create another "system" to repeat our mistakes once again. I started to ask a question: "Why do we so stuck in the past?" answer was: "We don't know the other way of living". It is true I mean even in time of chaos and misery when hell fires are reaching up high to your buttocks and the only thing you may think about for resolution is to preach for Jesus to come and save Humanity, the guy who come up to You with idea that what you need is to ascend or to regain your true potential by reintergraiting the soul withing body would look a bit strange to say the least.

This is why either Velon or Soul reintegration ideas did not spread wide within Humanity's conscious mind. These concepts touching realms we forgot how to deal with. Yes we need to remember but old way of thinking don't want to vanish in debris of the past so easily... So there huge demand for new system don't forget good old order out of chaos genius concept to conquer gullible sub-humans. Any concept of "anarchy" is considered by majority in terms of world of Mad Max the movie. "Anarchy" does not mean all out war other against each other it means living without authority which actually imposes its will upon its citizens (slaves).

It is obvious for many people even for ones who live in total denial - the current systems does not meet requirements of current moment so it needs to be changed anyway. There are almost no voices saying: "May be there is another way of living without system?". Answer is NO, majority still thinks that We need system to substitute current one. Well it is like changing one prison cell the dirty one, to another which one is a bit cleaner. Speaking about change unfortunately it does not work that way. Concerning what was said We are rapidly approaching to the time of crossroad where We finally will choose down which route We as Humanity want to follow. There will not be many choices to choose only two to change system by system or to leave system as means of interacting withing society. One should not be the Nostradamus to predict that upcoming system to change older one as order out of chaos is arificial intellegence of Velon origin. While "anarchy" or non-systemised approach to Human relations will be new way of global interaction which would lead us toward Human reintegration almost immediately. Choice is up to Humanity.

The dangers of wi-fi and big cities

6th Sun Energy, Extraterrestrials, Universe's energies, Earth herself all combined supporting and nurturing us during our climb is it insufficient to help us through old thinking? It is pretty much enough more than enough. But if We remember why we failed in the past for example in early 1900s or in renaissance age we were flooded by old way of thinking. It is no good to regret about past by to rememer some aspects is very profound to understant why we keep repeating the same mistake over the time. Another not only interesting but very important thing back in that time of either early 1900s or 14th centrury there was no wi-fi not taking into account various cosmic energies been pointing to the Earth then we were only affected by human mass consciousness. Today there is huge difference that has a potential to hold us or even prevent reintergration of huge groups of people especially those who live within huge cities both wi-fi and fields of human consciousness which stuck in thinking of the past. Both things creating a huge anchor which won't let us move forwards.

I have a very good examples of what can wi-fi do to human cognitive functions i.e. their levels of communication with Higher Self. I have a girlfriend which is very psychic. She was born in 1994 as far as I can understand She was born to be the part of change of consciousness. She is very psychic so She can see Souls of dead, those who did not re-unite with their Higher Selves. She can observe her past life memories. She is also good at healing. Until our meeting She did not have a clue about CT even word psychic was not a thing She was familiar with. So I talked to Her a lot about this stuff especially meditations which described in CT's books. There was a time when She used CT's Chakra meditation. Well the feelings, sensations all was so great and overwhelming that She wasn't able to describe. During meditation She got something like flashbacks of the past life experiences (one if her memories was a memory about how She and Her husband nazi SS officer lived in Argentina a little note She did not even know that many nazis fleed to that region). She also experienced healing effects which manifested as huge pain relief of Her pancreas pains.

Time passed She noticed that is hard to do Chakra meditation as She described it like lack of concetration to follow course of meditation. It is true, another interesting thing that She obsessed with Her smartphones and PC She does not switch Wi-Fi even if She goes to sleep. I suggested not only switch off Her gadgets but to remove any electronics out of her living room at least for a sleep time. It worked! She started to notice that after couple nights without either phone arround or wi-fi on it became easy to connect with Her Higher Self, Her dreams became full of colors and sensations like they used before.

She is not unique talking with concern towards Wi-Fi a lot of Folks very sensative to this micro-wave radiation it litterally distorts Our brains most of all disrupting our memory structure. You need to be very accurate with using Your wi-fi things because it is proved not only by my experiences but by many other that this stuff really affecting people health without their concern.

Homestead or to stay where you are?

Anastasia's way of life is very good described in Megre's book therefore I'm not gonna repeat it here. Yeah We still have an option to abandon our life to go into the "wild". It is not only one and only option to prevent being fried by wi-fi or by any other micro-wave oven like antennaes... I got mine something like homestead remote house with clean water supply. So I'm working to make this house suitable enough for not only seasonal living but for constant one. I don't feel that for me to abandon is the best option but I still think about living couple of months alone out of Western "civilized world"

I don't live in highpopulated area for expample whole population of the region where I live don't exceed more than 700 thousand of people in my hometown live arround 40 thousand. It does not seem to be a huge number. But the problem is number of cellphone masts with transmitters mounted on them reaching up to 1 thousand devices mounted arround the town. Let alone wi-fi routers People use within their appartments most of them don't swith them even if They go to sleep. It creates very un-heathly environment which is not beneficial for human consciousness. Everything returns to choice. I myself consciously may think that is good to leave my hometown to move into the wild. But Higher self may have another opinion because it could be like the lessons You should learn You did not i.e. You are avoiding Your issues which attitude will put a halt onto Your reintergration anyway. In other words basically it does not matter where You live because You can not run away from Your true self.

But for those who have not issues described above their straight way to Soul reintergration could be abandoning thier current lives filled with wi-fi gadgets to the life filled with songs of birds, rustle of grass and music of winds blowing arround masses of fresh air...

In Conclusion

I don't wanna promote fear mongering, no it is not my business. I wanna share My thoughs and feelings about where We heading as Humanity. We've a reason for being We know that. We know that We are doing things in a hard way another thing that We must not forget is a lot of people made a decision to leave. What it does this decision create something like NET within human subconscious now it is become very important to not become catched by with NET. We need constantly check out where are We goin as individuals and why. Because if We won't We might become victim of this NET We'd become infested by enegries of those who to live. Stay safe keep your connections with your Higher self as strengthen as possible do not forget turn off You wi-fi and remove your smartphones out of your bedroom!

In Addition

Prior my Chris knowledge I was experiencing not painful but very strange feeling in the regions where chakras are located. Back at that time I don't know much about human anatomy much let alone chakras and meridians. So when stumbled upon CT's material all made a perfect sense. There were numerous changes within my life durin 2011 -2012 which totally changed my course of living it is another story either too hard and long to share. The point is something was leading me through my changes something like internal compass. At 21 of decemeber 2012 I felt what I can not really describe in words even today. It was moment when I felt energy was flowing through my body I mean so much energy which I have never ever experienced before or after. Then in 2013 I joined the army where I was vaccinated couple of times (last time I refused to take a vac shot so I got myself in very hard disputes with officers) then problems arose I could not even do simple meditations even simple relaxation became very hard to use. When I left army it took arround 2 years to recover.
    To make it clear there are to many things which can make not only stop You from accessing Your Higher Self but disrupt whole process of reintegration.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 14th June 2017 at 23:23.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Herbert (14th June 2017)

Synagex
    Hello Ntonyo, another awesome post by you. Your depth of knowledge and creative expression of the truth is impressive, thankyou for your contributions.

What are your thoughts and other people here on why the bad guys are able to get to and take away those that have fully integrated if those that have integrated have powers beyond belief.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Ntonyo (14th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Excellent post Ntonyo. Pursuant to what you were saying about people not being able to get their heads around or even conceive of a different and freer way of living without money or barter or competition - that fact is very evident in this video where a guy phones in to suggest a freer way of living which is working for him that de-emphasizes money crypto-currency or anything else and changes the way people interact to a truth and love based system.

Stefan Molyneux cannot conceive of such a system ever working and argues against it.

I have often said that people should find work they love and that they would do whether they got paid or not. In my case that is dairy farming where each cow is treated as an individual and given her own special mixture of feed and every calf is loved and they are free to range on pasture during the warm months of the year and have comfortable stalls during the winter. I would do this until I was 100 years old if my health allowed and I would gladly give the milk to whoever wanted it . All I would need in return is the equipment to carry on farming and and the land to work and the necessities of life. If everyone practiced this way of life, doing what they love most as mechanic, trucker, building quality products, etc. there would be no need for barter or money or competition. Competition has been forced upon the human race as a belief system through professional sports and corporations as artificial entities.

Doing the bare minimum at work is a soul killing way of life. One thing about the old guilds and apprenticeships was a great pride in workmanship. Thins were made to last a lifetime instead of the soulless act of engineered obsolescence. You would see joy in people's faces when the corporate attitude is buried for all time.

Cooperation and sharing was my original intent in starting this thread, and even a nudge of negativity lately has caused this thread to thrive. This thread was meant to reflect the world we want to create out of the ashes of the world we see all around us.

So we need to move the collective much closer to reintegration before people in general can even conceive of this more natural way of living. There are isolated groups in the world who are already practicing this and have been since the 1960's. Governments and politics are the exact opposite to the world we envision.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJ-4XcOerI

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Ntonyo (14th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    I have often said that people should find work they love and that they would do whether they got paid or not. In my case that is dairy farming
    With all due respect to your chosen job and the reasons why you choose to do it.

But holding cows prisoner's and deciding who they mate with then removing there children so they can not drink the mothers milk that is meant for calf's and continuing there imprisonment whilst draining there milk from them. Have you ever thought if the mothers and calf's think about each other and how they feel.

You can feed them the best food and make them as comfortable as you like. But you are breaking the creators law of removing the free will choice of those cows..... So people can enjoy the taste of cows milk that is meant for the calves that are also held against there will.

Removing the free will choices of others includes all life forms in this universe. By your very actions you have behaved like the Velon.

I also have a friend who is a organic dairy farmer so I know exactly what goes on.
    Last edited by Synagex, 14th June 2017 at 21:25. Reason: Bad spelling

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), Ntonyo (14th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    I have often said that people should find work they love and that they would do whether they got paid or not. In my case that is dairy farming where each cow is treated as an individual and given her own special mixture of feed and every calf is loved and they are free to range on pasture during the warm months of the year and have comfortable stalls during the winter. I would do this until I was 100 years old if my health allowed and I would gladly give the milk to whoever wanted it . All I would need in return is the equipment to carry on farming and and the land to work and the necessities of life.
    Again no harm meant but this just sounds exactly like what the Velon or any other race would express themselves when operating in an expression of control and domination.

Quote Originally posted by Chris Thomas
    You have 100% free will choice to express your self how ever you choose. But the only limiting factor is you can not act in a way that removes the free will choices of others.
    Imagine the Velon are the farmers and we are the cows. I would rather be free than live in luxury.
    Last edited by Synagex, 14th June 2017 at 21:25. Reason: Bad spelling

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017)

Synagex
    My above posts are related to Chris Thomas info about the energy signature of the universe that he has published.

I am responsible for my actions and Herbert's post demanded a response due to its nature. No harm or diss respect meant just expressing my point of view.

What I am not responsible for is how others choose to react, this is based on there evolutionary expanse of consciousness.

If any of my posts create a negative emotional response in you then this is beyond my control and I apologise. Keep on doing the giveaway.

Thankyou.

Peace.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017)

Synagex
    Hello how you doing hope all is good with you today.
    Quote Originally posted by Elen
    Synagex this is for you... I just want to point out to you that the advice you are giving to the CT posters here on the Forum may also apply to you.
    Thankyou for your concern and advice but for me that would like taking medication for something that has already healed, but thankyou anyway.

if they are supposed to ignore your comments shouldn't you also do the same in return?
    A little bit miss understood here, what I said or meant was that if people do not like what I post then it is up to them if they read it or reply to it or ignore it. I read everyones comments positive and negative and embrace them all as pure, I am open and all encompassing to peoples truths of observations.

They have all the rights in the world to study whatever they want until they by themselves decide not to continue studying it./
    Very true and I wish them all the best on there chosen path.

It's all about the free will…and please show respect.
    Yes without a doubt will do.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post

I have often said that people should find work they love and that they would do whether they got paid or not. In my case that is dairy farming where each cow is treated as an individual and given her own special mixture of feed and every calf is loved and they are free to range on pasture during the warm months of the year and have comfortable stalls during the winter. I would do this until I was 100 years old if my health allowed and I would gladly give the milk to whoever wanted it . All I would need in return is the equipment to carry on farming and and the land to work and the necessities of life. If everyone practiced this way of life, doing what they love most as mechanic, trucker, building quality products, etc. there would be no need for barter or money or competition. Competition has been forced upon the human race as a belief system through professional sports and corporations as artificial entities.

Doing the bare minimum at work is a soul killing way of life. One thing about the old guilds and apprenticeships was a great pride in workmanship. Thins were made to last a lifetime instead of the soulless act of engineered obsolescence. You would see joy in people's faces when the corporate attitude is buried for all time.

Cooperation and sharing was my original intent in starting this thread, and even a nudge of negativity lately has caused this thread to thrive. This thread was meant to reflect the world we want to create out of the ashes of the world we see all around us.
    I have nothing to add really You put it perfectly right, cooperation and sharing to oppose one world government i.e. governing of our minds.

I wanna to conclude my previous post though so here the message.
    In the past I used to think what can We do? To Protest, rioting? To instigate another war? Or We need to go votation and give your votes from one party to another which would make things better? Work hard through the system to change it through inside out? No, no, no... Old way of thinking will not get us through our troubles. What will? New one!

Cooperation, sharing, kindness, unity, compassion not only on individual level but on a global one. Some years ago it would be hillarious to hear that We could get these kind of attitudes distributed arround the world. But today many starting to notice that We're living in some kind of global village which based on Earth. Many starting to realize how relative We all became yes We are relatives anyway. Internet brought many utter things which don't beneficate Humanity at all but somehow it makes us closer to each other. Technologies are developing fast We already know who is driving the direction of thier change. Even Velon with all of thier super-bio computers can not calculate outcome of their actions, I mean by moving us in direction where robots are gonna substitute Humans doesn't seem profound to a first look. But if We pay our attention better We would see that upcoming age for men being out work put towards mankind a question: "If there is no need to work then why do I live?". Yeah through the years work has been transforming from process of conscious creation into something like obligation of the citizen (slave) to contribute society(rich people). Another way to look how ridiculous our current system is to look at structure of world jobs. Most of the work done in the world today does not contribute society at all opposite is true by making (most of people do so without their true will simply because they need to feed themselves or their beloved once)our work We are litterally worshipping current system which does not server any good. More than that it holds old energy patterns in place because of our choice.

Either any ways of thinking or ideas creates limitation within human perception this the main reason why ideas and thoughts We often stumble upon are filtered over the course of millenia. To govern somebody's mind You need to pre-program perception in way where people without any outside force will accept what You want Them to accept. It worked, Vatican is prime example (let alone 14th for a moment). So by moving Your mind away from old way which serve only few We are turning to the new one balanced where requirements and needs either of inviduals or collectives meet each other. If You are thinking in old way You suddently may think (again and again old way the one where thinking above feeling) "It does not sufficient to make a difference!". Of course It does not! If You don't give a bloody little chance to prove that it does by refusing it from beginning!

Your statement about Your approach sounds very solid and truthful more than that it contradicts current system of infinite income growth. By doing that alone You are actually taking Your power back saying: "I will follow My intuition rather than your false paradigms". It creates loss of energy out of current system. In energy terms Your leaving is insufficient to bring it down but another approach can be: "How many drops of water does it take to fill the ocean?". In this term every "Drop" is critical for old thinking they are running out of their one and only precious energy and supporters - Us!
    For example in Russia there was a votation to elect new members to a lower branch of our parlament. Too many People just refused to go to a polling places. They refused not only to vote for officials from Putin's party but also They ignored any opposition (controlled anyway) calls when They were eager trying to force people to go and vote because it could make a difference. Whole power structure was in panic they don't fear protests or riots because they play into their hands. But denying votation is a challenge thrown in system's face. They don't comply and system could not cope with numbers. Where similar situation was US when Trump get elected, People starting to realize that system is WRONG. It is that easy move Your thoughts away of somebody's restriction of perception and You are not only gonna change Yourself You are gonna change mind of those who arround which creates a chain reaction. So ordinary water drops prior the rain are just sighns of heavy rain that will drain the cloud of limitation dry of its power. In this way We are gonna topple the system way of thinking to substitute it by Consciousness! Not by writing in this thread and by sharing what We learnt from CT's material and our personal researched but by thinking differently in way completely de-touched from current one more than that We should keep in balance our feelings and thoughts. For Me personally it is the most toughest part of the process because I use thinking much more than feeling but I'm trying hard to switch situation to a balance because every "drop is important!"

This thread is both very helpful and important because it serves not only to disseminate knowledge shared by CT, or to talk about our experiences. It does much more than that it becomes a diary to track down lessons left which We must learn during our climb back to full consciousness. There will be people who will go or their in process of going through soul reintergration alone. In the same time there will be huge group of people who will only reintegrate en-masse. As above so below so principles which work on individual level can be scaled up to Humanity as whole level. If individual needs to learn something there is no other way of going forwards before you stop lagging behind refusing to learn your lessons. We as Humanity are learning our last lessons before completion of lesson plan. It is scary and hard thing to start resolve our last lessons (very like giveaway) but when We start doing everything will fall into place the process itself'd follow us in the new era of being. What We need to remember that We are still on track, We needa keep workin' without evading issues because We are awaited there in the end where bigger We wait Ourselves to arrive.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (15th June 2017), Herbert (15th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Herbert the cow molester? Say what? (Rolls eyes)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (15th June 2017), Herbert (15th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    The Giveaway and Dr Emoto have proven there is energy in words. You can't change the world with words but you can inspire and encourage the feelings that bring about change for the better.

It’s not our intellect that will change the world, it is our feelings, so make them very bright. Inelia

Everyone and everything has a potential to change in any time they choose! Ntonyo

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.–ALBERT EINSTEIN

Reintegration: the process of raising (or developing) your personal awareness. Chris Thomas

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~~ Albert Einstein

“It’s Not Gravity, It’s Conscious Agreement.” Chris Thomas

"People say I have a problem with authority. I do not. However, I do have a problem with accepting anything for true just because somebody else tells me it is." Albert Einstein

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen Covey

Consciousness affects everyone on a daily basis. It has been shown that specific frequencies of light that reach us from the galactic centre, actually activate our DNA. This is not something you will see on the 8 o'clock news, but you have to go searching for. It is commonly called the 'phantom chromosome effect'. Kate A. Spreckly – Our Spiritual Heritage

Sufi Tradition: “Thinkest thou a puny form when within thee the universe is folded?”

“Intuition undermines reason. When you think you are in over your head – trust your instincts. Jean Sendy

Intuitive thought comes in waves, sometimes in repetition. And, expression thereof is not necessarily linear. Firehorse

You cannot judge that which you do not understand. Bernard Cornwell

I will give you an example of the last one that comes from my wife. For the Fall fair she knitted a "rippled" afghan. There were 2 categories you could enter in: Knitted and Crocheted. So naturally she entered it in the Knitted category. The hand-work committee looked at my wife's entry and moved it from the knitted category to the crocheted category. This annoyed my wife but what really flabbergasted her was that the Judge
    gave her first prize.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    First, a late happy birthday Herbert, again lol, i enjoy your posts here. We all had trigger material that moved us forward and we can continue moving forward at some certain stage, really by now/then going within, it is a step imo, during these early steps we have our experiences alongside, this may progress us to next steps evolving or alongside steps while keeping early steps more prudent for one. When I meet up with another healer or healers and we gab about our beginnings, few, very few began generationally ( that's changing fast ), the ones pushed fast into know thyself and vibrating highly all confirm some solid evidence, the CT's, kryons, reiki's, Eckhart Tolles, CWG series etc etc of this world TRIGGER beginnings when a soul is ready, only when a soul is ready, only. Universe knows all, even every potential choice we have but not which potential choice we will choose, This imo is the nexus crux now thought of god running through every soul and their veins, exponential begetting of will, experienced till joy borns one to forgive ( and not forget ) the past, now, choices that will chose, to now will to joy.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (15th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, thanks for the answer. I apologize I don't understand it. A meteor comes through the gate?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, microwaves do cook us. Good post bringing that up. Bees don't like them either. Chris wrote a small amount in PHE about bees and wi-fi.

Interesting description where you live. Check int how much power those towers have wired into them. Doesn't seem right.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (15th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Ntonyo, thanks for the answer. I apologize I don't understand it. A meteor comes through the gate?
    Draco and Orion gates are doors for Human shaped folks to come into Solar system

While meteors, comets and planets (for example one of the planets that left Solar system is now moving into it again) do not need gates/doors. They go just through envelope walls primarily because of their energy structure. The best reason for that due their incapability of using technology also they don't have enough let's say degree of freedom to do something wrong. So if they are allowed to go into Solar system the "filter" envelope walls which surround our Solar system alters its energy structure in region where comet/meteor/planet is arriving at to let them to go into without being smashed into pieces hitting hard shell of our energetic fence.

My both english and writing skills are far from to be good enough to express what I really want to say in fewer words so forgive Me for non-precise answers.

P.S.
    Orbs
    Forget about mobile masts they do harm very much but chemtrailling does hell a lot of more troubles. They started to spray since 2012. Since that our governemt does use millitaries to spray chemtrails all arround the Russia so My region is not unique in this respect. Let alone numbers of those who are rapidly becoming ill.

Another interesting thing then when I used to serve in Russian army I served in Electronic Warfare unit so I know many things related to this stuff. There is equipment that was constructed before Soviet Union was destroyed which is capable for example not only to switch off eletricity patterns (Black Ops programs are not only issue of US affairs) but to alter human perception itself. Even military personnel who work with this kind of equipment does not know damn about principles of its work. Concerning Velon problem, by the way there were units within Soviet's millitary which worked with Velon channeling, it is quite obvious who encourouged some gullible folks to fabricate this stuff. I know instances of usage this kind of equipment arround our big cities simply to see what would happen? David Icke by making a statement about Illuminati trying to create VR inside real life is not too far from being ultimate truth.

It does not mean that We must fear to turn our kettle on due of Velon electronic warfare. What We should is to be extra careful with smartphones and other sophisticated smart gadgets because they are not simply frying Us alive, they altering perception in a way that You'd love to be fried because it fees good does not it?
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 15th June 2017 at 11:11.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), Greenbarry (15th June 2017), Herbert (15th June 2017)