Page 52 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Herbert!! as usual you rock bro!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by DMt
    When the Findhorn folks got in touch with the plant devas and asked them how the plants felt about us eating them, the response was they didn't mind being assimilated into a human, but they really did mind not being appreciated. This is far removed from the accusing tone you employ here.
    Some people still need to eat vegetables for there life force. This is based on there level of consciousness, the more expansion of consciousness you have the less you need to eat that is on this planet. The vegetables sacrifice themselves for the benefit of those that need them as long as they are appreciated.

Au contraire, the arrival of the rest of the soul in our poor bodies and minds would presumably make all our current errors, failings and toxicities fall away and wither like dry leaves.
    Again this leaving some other power to do your dirty work for you. If your inherent tendency's, desires, complexes and obsessions are not cleared out by you in your current awareness then your alignment will not happen. This is what the give away and other similar practices are for. You are responsible for your complexes, you are responsible for removing them.

I tire of this fear-and-guilt based narrative you constantly propound.
    You will stop seeing this in others when these complexes are removed from you and a more positive awareness reaction is in it's place.

I was wondering what you lived on...
    Fresh organic fruit, organic raw nuts, mineral water from Fiji.

She told you this? Could you ask her why we have omnivore teeth, but ruminant digestion? For famine survival or something?
    This is based on survival that is based in fear, as we evolve and re produce our physical make up slowly changes, but first it takes changes of consciousness before we create new energetic body templates that form our physical bodies.
    Last edited by Synagex, 7th June 2017 at 20:59.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Thanks for posting that review. It's about time Chris caught a break with his booked. At least it looks like a break.

I am dedicated to reintegration and the changes for the Universe. I am not whole without my galactic family which has been blocked from me/us, more or less.

Why the dedication? Because I know it is the truth. I know because my HS let me know. There is a lot of strength in knowing. I try to share here without prejudice. I know it matters little that I "know" some things. Who cares, right?

Soul reintegration is real. I hope many of you find this out on your own. That is what Chris always encouraged a billion times more than believing him.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Herbert (7th June 2017), Ntonyo (8th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Thanks for posting that review. It's about time Chris caught a break with his booked. At least it looks like a break.

I am dedicated to reintegration and the changes for the Universe. I am not whole without my galactic family which has been blocked from me/us, more or less.

Why the dedication? Because I know it is the truth. I know because my HS let me know. There is a lot of strength in knowing. I try to share here without prejudice. I know it matters little that I "know" some things. Who cares, right?

Soul reintegration is real. I hope many of you find this out on your own. That is what Chris always encouraged a billion times more than believing him.
    Even if there was no soul reintegration to undergo at all. We'd invent it. Our sub-human nature makes our interaction with world so limited that through the time it becomes extremely obvious that we need to change the situation. I don't mean that this kind of change would occur on a technological level, the opposite is true anyway we'd realize that anything that makes us dependant on someone or something is wrong direction. Our world shows us that through a period of time we become really bored of technology and entertainment even religion. We'd feel we need something more, something much more that we ever had. I don't know how we'd call the process but it doesn't really matter. What matters the most - people like CT'd come up to say one very important thing: "We are more than human. We are more than we ever dreamed possible. It is time to live it is time to regain control!".
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 8th June 2017 at 14:58.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (8th June 2017), Herbert (8th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sandra, I see you thanked a post. Glad you are still here.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (8th June 2017), Sandra (8th June 2017)

Synagex
    Synagex, the astounding presumption of your tone in these postings has not yet been justified by any evidence of your own true attainments.
    Hey how you doing. What ever skills I have are not there to impress anyone. I am not a showman or a performing monkey, neither would I like the attention of more people believing I am channelling some sort of demonic energy. Recently I was negatively under attack from someone on and of this forum but for some coincidence they have backed of and removed there info..... Need any more evidence.

They could be composed by any reasonably well-programmed AI
    Excellent not just a velon but now AI. I will be what ever you want me to be.

and they contain not a fraction of the value of any single piece of CT's work.
    It is not a competition we all have things to share from different angles that can help.

When you can demonstrate 1% of the level of spiritual attainment, useful work, and personal sacrifice he has, you'll be a much happier person, and people may actually benefit from and enjoy your observations. Until then, you are only embarrassing yourself with this presumptuous tone.
    I have no egotistical desire to demonstrate any spiritual attainment, I am who I am if what I express on this earth walk is called or classed as spiritual in others eyes or not so be it, no labels or titles here. I am very happy as I am and maybe people will benefit from my observations, I also transcended embarrassment a while ago.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (8th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I communicated psychically with some penguins the other day as well as some polar bears. Needless to say they had some interesting thoughts to share.

The penguins are tired of always being dressed formally. The tuxedo image is killing them. They have been stereotyped and want to be more casual. They also said the 60 degree below zero rubbish and that damn breeze is getting old. Passing and standing on eggs standing in a circle isn't really setting them free. The walk is killing them too.

They are all for global warming they said. If it warms up to say minus 30 below they are cool with it. They also said the water is colder then hell and they are sick and tired of always belonging to the "polar bear club" and are over that publicity. Ha ha ha

Speaking of "the bears" they have agreed to learn to shed. The radiation from Fukushima gave them a head start thankfully. They are willing to move more south but are concerned that most people don't clean their garbage cans etc. so rummaging through dumpsters is hard on them. They feel like "charity bears" and would like more than garbage.

Some are willing to work for salmon, for example. They can out dance any brown bare so the entertainment side is appealing to them. They even expressed an interest to team up with the penguins as long as air conditioning and ice were free.

They all agreed that glaciers are kinda cool and all but the 60 below zero rubbish is for the birds.

Stay tuned for the next Orb global warming update. Now back to your regularly scheduled forum.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (10th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (8th June 2017), Paloma (10th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Geez, I thought we could all use a laugh.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ancient Aliens said in 2015 a thermo scan revealed hidddn chambers yet discovered in Kufu.

Didn't Chris write this was going to happen?
    Last edited by Orbs, 10th June 2017 at 05:17.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (10th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    Above all his description of how to use the Giveaway is tantamount to reintegration of our Higher Selves.
    The use of news papers for the material to write down your emotional complexes seems a bit odd if you have any knowledge of how energy from objects can stick to you and transmit there essence to you. So why would you want to write down all your issues on a news paper that is most often full of all the negative happenings that are going on in the world and things you really do not want your subconscious being programmed with.

It has been advised by CT that you write down your emotional complexes on news papers so you do not read them back because you will absorb again all that you have written be cause you can read it. The news paper print is meant to block out your writing.

Thing is your subconscious will read and be programmed by all the news papers info that is in your view, this is how your subconscious works also it will still be able to read all that you write down, this is how your subconscious works.

On a esoteric energetic level you will absorb any negative and confusing energy signatures from that news paper. This is all fact about how the subconscious works and how energy transfers work, check it out if you like wherever you like.

The giveaway technique will work up to a certain point, you will get a good feel good factor from it, but with the truth of what I have just shared I can't understand why this particular method has been suggested by someone who should know better, no diss respect just a bit odd.

I would advise continue with the essence of the giveaway technique but swap the news paper for lovingly charged blank white paper and do it blindfolded.

Get rid of the candle that has been suggested for safety reasons now, and do not use a glass of wine or alcohol for relaxation, you do not need this crutch use your mind to relax your mind and body and keep your vibration high.

Quote from post 491.
    Last edited by Synagex, 10th June 2017 at 14:05. Reason: Added quote post page number.

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Synagex, you seem to have an issue of letting people having their own choices. Do a lot of giveaway! It'll help, I promise.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (10th June 2017), Herbert (10th June 2017), Orbs (11th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    Synagex, you seem to have an issue of letting people having their own choices. Do a lot of giveaway! It'll help, I promise.
    Hello Sandra hope all is good with you. Thankyou for the advice. It seems like from my point of view I have been misunderstood again, I do not mind what people choose to do. Everyone is free to choose there own choices as I am free to express my knowledge and experience for others to make choices that may help them.

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Synagex, you are free to do what you like but you are not free to give me advice I haven't asked you for. So be advised I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions and leading my own life without any advice I do not look for.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (10th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra
    Synagex, you are free to do what you like
    Thankyou.

but you are not free to give me advice I haven't asked you for.
    I do not recall directing my info at you personally.

So be advised
    Calm down we are all in this together just trying to figure it out.

I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions and leading my own life without any advice I do not look for.
    I am sure you can make your own decisions, but for you to judge me you must have read all my posts which you did look for or you would not have been attracted to them and I would not have been attracted to this forum to put them there, funny that eh... Do a lot of giveaway! It'll help, I promise.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    The use of news papers for the material to write down your emotional complexes seems a bit odd if you have any knowledge of how energy from objects can stick to you and transmit there essence to you. So why would you want to write down all your issues on a news paper that is most often full of all the negative happenings that are going on in the world and things you really do not want your subconscious being programmed with.

It has been advised by CT that you write down your emotional complexes on news papers so you do not read them back because you will absorb again all that you have written be cause you can read it. The news paper print is meant to block out your writing.

Thing is your subconscious will read and be programmed by all the news papers info that is in your view, this is how your subconscious works also it will still be able to read all that you write down, this is how your subconscious works.

On a esoteric energetic level you will absorb any negative and confusing energy signatures from that news paper. This is all fact about how the subconscious works and how energy transfers work, check it out if you like wherever you like.

The giveaway technique will work up to a certain point, you will get a good feel good factor from it, but with the truth of what I have just shared I can't understand why this particular method has been suggested by someone who should know better, no diss respect just a bit odd.

I would advise continue with the essence of the giveaway technique but swap the news paper for lovingly charged blank white paper and do it blindfolded.

Ya know what Synagex.. you do have a point there/here.. i do know that the subconscious does not miss anything in all throughout your life and it records everything awake and asleep.. so, yes on the newsprint but not everyone can just go out and get that cheap ass black paper for a dollar or so.. although, for what it is worth, get black paper to keep this from happening if that so suits you/him/her. very good point!

Get rid of the candle that has been suggested for safety reasons now, and do not use a glass of wine or alcohol for relaxation, you do not need this crutch use your mind to relax your mind and body and keep your vibration high.
    this on the other hand i am on both sides of the fence.. use a candle because it does reduce the chance of unknowingly reading it back.. you cant see in the dark and neither can your subconscious. as for the lickher.. that is your choice and if you feel you need to, do it. i do not.. i trust myself not to lie to me or anyone for that matter. plus, i dont drink any alcoholic beverages or do any mind altering drugs. but it is up to you.

Quote from post 491.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)