Page 51 of 258 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    DMt: Firehorse, is this what you meant about 'turning the thread into an AA meeting'...?

Answering for Firehorse - Yes.

As C.T. has pointed out, A.A. is very useful in the initial stages of addiction which require your first admitting you have a problem. BUT, once you have made that admission you can proceed with the Giveaway to eliminate the problem entirely from your life. If it is a genetically inherited problem, then, like any other disease, you can change your DNA predisposition to one of health. The big problem with A.A. meetings is that they continually reinforce the disease/addiction by repeating: “I am an alcoholic, drug addict, or whatever” so you are undoing all the good you have done by restating what should be going into the Giveaway.

I have a friend who can see energies and she works as a healer. She basically does the same work Chris Thomas did as a psychic surgeon and she has done it for over 30 years. She had given up on curing alcoholics until I loaned her my 3 C.T. books on healing. They make the point that disease is either a life lesson you wanted to experience, or a message from your higher self that you have gotten off your intended life’s path in either this life or a past life. You need to complete the wisdom gathering (karma) you came here to learn and if you failed to respond in the past lives, you would die. But this life is the last chance we have to complete that lesson on Earth.

Getting back to my friend; after reading C.T.’s healing books she started assigning the Giveaway to her alcoholic patients, they sat in her home and wrote down whatever came into their minds and then they burned the newspaper. After several sessions their outlook improved, they stopped attending A.A. meetings (as advised by her) and they can now say I am NOT an alcoholic with confidence. With persistence in using the Giveaway, they had experienced epigenetics and therefore no longer needed alcohol as a crutch.

DMt: recent research seems to indicate that pomegranate juice assists in the regeneration of our mtDNA after damage from environmental toxins [and presumably also subtler trauma].

Thank you for sharing that information on mitochondrial DNA regeneration. My wife tells me that pomegranate juice is easily available in most grocery stores.

An additional tip from Chris Thomas that is miraculously effective is the use of Vodka to treat digestive system infections. If you have an infection (bacterial, fungus, yeast, viral) in your digestive tract, you can have diarrhea just from drinking water. 2 ounces of vodka taken 3 nights in a row will kill the infection without killing any of the good bacteria in your bowel. The reason for this is that vodka is purely ORGANIC, it does not do harm to natural biotics in your physical body.

DMt: cf. the current epidemics of IBS, coeliac disease, Crohn's, gastric reflux, &c &c...at the physical layer, these can be ascribed to poor dietary choices; but what is causing these poor choices?

While it is true that Celiac disease is attributable to the hybrid wheat now being grown in North America, this problem (allergy) did not exist in such a rising abundance until about 1974. This is when a new type of wheat seed was introduced to farmers. The original golden brown and very tall waving Wheat fields were a pure brand of wheat originating from natural wild wheat. In 1974 a new HYBRID brand was created that contained a BARLEY cross. It was much shorter than the original wheat and it was yellow like barley instead of golden brown. The old farmers were always very cautious about feeding barley to their cows. It was commonly said that barley was too hot for cows and therefore it was fed in moderation. It was always mixed with oats which was the preferred feed, and much healthier. Too much barley in the mix and the cows legs would swell up. Oat milk on the other hand has a healing effect on the digestive system.

The new brand of wheat increased the yield of grain and lessened the yield of straw, which had no feed value and was only used for bedding. Proof that this new barley crossed wheat is the cause of Celiac comes from Norway where only the old brand of pure golden brown, tall and waving wheat fields are seen. Celiac is very rare in Norway.

In terms of ulcerative colitis, Crohns disease, IBS, etc. it is popular in western medicine to say it is food related. This is absolutely not true. These are characterised as autoimmune diseases by Western medicine and therefore they insist they cannot be cured and they CAN only treat the symptoms. They use immune suppressant drugs which the patient will be on their entire lives. This makes the patient highly vulnerable to fungus infections. The pharmaceutical industry could not wish for a better money maker than autoimmune disease.

Recent research has proven that a very popular antibiotic used to treat acne in teenagers is responsible for most ulcerative colitis and Crohns disease patients. This new research has shown that tetracycline used over an extended period causes mutations in the mitochondrial DNA. The end result is autoimmune disease. The evidence is so compelling that scientists are wondering if DNA mutations can also be attributed to other antibiotics as well. Tetracycline has an energy about it that is easily recognized in the body by those who work as energetic healers. TETRACYCLINE SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS. It has a very negative energy.

The Chinese have been successfully curing these autoimmune diseases using natural herbs. They have found that the cause can be traced to the spleen and possibly the thymus gland. So that is what they treat by adding energy to the spleen, and consequently to the immune system. Quite the opposite to the Western approach. Instead of creating patients, the Chinese cure.

C.T.’s methods for healing are very similar to those of the Chinese. He uses the appropriate herbs, Bach flower remedies, homeopathies very cautiously, and energy work with the giveaway. He also uses the energetic vortex which is the creationary force in the universe. He can bend the shape of this energy pattern to open heart valves, for instance, thereby eliminating the need for surgery. I am reasonably certain he learned this method from the NGC584 semi-physical race.

If there is a god-particle, it is the atom. The atomic vortex is the creationary life force. Scientists at CERN who claim they are looking for the god particles are either deceiving the public or they can’t see the forest for the trees, in their claimed attempts to break down protons into smaller particles and then giving them various memorable names. It’s like breaking a mirror into a thousand pieces and claiming you have found the creationary essence of a mirror.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (6th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Greenbarry (6th June 2017), jcocks (7th June 2017), Maggie (6th June 2017), Ntonyo (8th June 2017), Sandra (7th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Interview w/ ex-CIA Robert David Steele - #UNRIG, Suppressed Technologies, & How Trump Can Win

No derailing is intended here, it's just that Jordan is interviewing Mr. Steele who at a point of it...is showing that he has read a book, namely Chris Thomas, The Human Extinction, etc. There may be some interest for everybody here...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (6th June 2017), Greenbarry (6th June 2017), Herbert (6th June 2017)

Synagex
    Hello just wondered how many of you are trying to fully align your self's here.

Are you all still eating meat and fish, or maybe any dairy products by animals being held against there will. Or maybe you eat vegetables that are pulled early from there growth before being allowed to individually seed. Or may be you agree with vaccinations that kill microscope beings or maybe you use anti bacterial hand wash or gell or flush bleach down the toilet to kill germs.

Do as much giveaway as you like but unless you harmonise with the planet by not doing those things above then you will miss a crucial energy signature in your body's vibration that will stop your integration.

The earth offers you fruit and water and air these are the things that are freely offered to you.

Bee's use two thirds of there honey for energy for the bee's that keep the larvae warm. The last third is also for humans to use if you can communicate with the bee's they will give it freely, no need for smoking them out or protective clothing.

Mother earth does not like us eating or abusing animals for there resources or killing anything because we fear it may harm us.

Also sunshine is another example of un conditional offerings from the universe for our existence as soul that has a body.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (6th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Greenbarry (6th June 2017), modwiz (6th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post

Are you all still eating meat and fish, or maybe any dairy products by animals being held against there will. Or maybe you eat vegetables that are pulled early from there growth before being allowed to individually seed. Or may be you agree with vaccinations that kill microscope beings or maybe you use anti bacterial hand wash or gell or flush bleach down the toilet to kill germs.

Do as much giveaway as you like but unless you harmonise with the planet by not doing those things above then you will miss a crucial energy signature in your body's vibration that will stop your integration.

The earth offers you fruit and water and air these are the things that are freely offered to you.

Bee's use two thirds of there honey for energy for the bee's that keep the larvae warm. The last third is also for humans to use if you can communicate with the bee's they will give it freely, no need for smoking them out or protective clothing.

Mother earth does not like us eating or abusing animals for there resources or killing anything because we fear it may harm us.

Also sunshine is another example of un conditional offerings from the universe for our existence as soul that has a body.
    One of most human(e) posts I've ever read. Warms my heart. Speaking to what really matters about life on this gift we live on. A gift we gave ourselves in co-creation.
    Last edited by modwiz, 6th June 2017 at 20:30.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (6th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Greenbarry (6th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Yes the physical body.
    The physical body is made in expression from who you are based on the clarity of your self's whilst they are not in alignment and an awareness of separation is present. But then your physical body would still be you with full alignment of your self's in expression when you are whole in expressing your self as a complete unit.

There is no way you can get the whole soul in the physical body as this body is just made as an expression of all your other bodies or self's.

Forget the physical body at the moment and we can get back to what CT has said. We are a non physical being in all the power of expression of who we truly are without any obstacles or blockages in our expression. We create ourselves a body based on who we are and experience that expression.

Now what has happened is we have separated our soul expression into parts, some in the body as westored it and some outside of ourselves, this has been seen in percentages of proportion.

Along with this separation came emotional blockages, fixations, desires, psychological defects, obsessions etc that has blocked our free flow expression. Absolutely none of these are removed from our physical body as none of these are stored in the physical body as this body is just a projection of our selves at each moment to moment expression of our self's, depending upon how aligned and cleared our connection of our free flow creative awareness has become.

The higher self is above us and around us... Us in this case the physical body and creates our physical body depending on the programing we send by our selves and others through our subconscious. Only through our subconscious is it possible to communicate to our higher self but if un purified commands and energy's get submitted then this is what will be returned in our physical body's and our physical life's to experience.

This is why just doing the give away might not be as effective as you might like it to be, not saying it is not a good approach just saying there is a lot more to full soul alignment than is expected.

And not saying the extra bits I can help with are hard, they are simple if you can use those expressions of will, imagination and enthusiasm and a whole lot of un conditional love and actions.

Unlike my past decisions ask me questions

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Greenbarry (6th June 2017)

Synagex
    Love and be loved.
    Last edited by Synagex, 6th June 2017 at 21:30. Reason: Practicing multiple quoting gone wrong

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Greenbarry (6th June 2017), modwiz (7th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    CrackerJack - please refrain from telling us what to do. Or need to do. For example, we don't need to drink ten beers to make it etc.

Start a new thread please.

Thank you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Q. What do you get if you cross a hellfire preacher with a high-pressure salesman?

A. A persistent headache.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Herbert (7th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    CrackerJack - please refrain from telling us what to do. Or need to do. For example, we don't need to drink ten beers to make it etc.

Start a new thread please.

Thank you
    Hello orbs how you doing. It's really simple mate, if you don't like what I share don't read it or reply to it.
    If it comes across as telling you what to do then you are misunderstanding my expression, I am merely just adding expansion onto exercises that Chris thomas has told you to do, do you have the same attitude with his directions. Send him a message and ask him about the whole animal and dairy post I shared and then forward his reply for us all to read. If what I share helps just a few to advance further and easier along there path of full alignment then excellent, take it or leave it.

When you reach a level of psychic awareness and comunication you would here the hops screaming as they are boiled in the brewery for your ten beers. Read a book called "The secret life of plants" this is good place to start before you can communicate with what you are consuming.

I resonate with some of CT's work so the word resonate adds me to the this thread as this is in it's title. And seeing as there are no passwords to enter this thread or initiations to pass makes it an open discussion.

What I post is related to CT's work, in line and from different angles. Also I post related info as an expansion to his work based on tried and tested experiences, if you or others can make use of what I share to help then excellent.

All the best orbs hope I can help in the future.

Lots of love CrackerJack.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Q. What do you get if you cross a hellfire preacher with a high-pressure salesman?

A. A persistent headache.
    Excellent very funny, here's another one for ya.

Q. What do you get if you cross a man that writes books. With a group of people that follow them word for word as gospel.

A. Sheeple.

I crack my self up. Anyway I will continue my other thread with what I feel may help others and just use this thread to discuss CT related material and how in my personal opinion some of it is not quit right and also discus how some of it is spot on as I have in CT's words "100% free will to express my self how I choose." Looking forward to lively friendly debates.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Firehorse, you doing ok?

Name calling? Stereotyping?

No thank you...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Herbert (7th June 2017), Ntonyo (8th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post

As someone who had spent a fair amount of time associating with the vegan community, I have to say that very few of them were healthy and energetic; and their use of dietary 'purity' as a badge of spiritual attainment got to be kind of creepy.

Anyone who chooses to eat battery-farmed meat, fish or dairy invokes the consequences of on their health [hormones, pus, GM feed, biocides &c &c] and supports a nightmarishly cruel industry. Perhaps they need to experience being very ill...

When the Findhorn folks got in touch with the plant devas and asked them how the plants felt about us eating them, the response was they didn't mind being assimilated into a human, but they really did mind not being appreciated. This is far removed from the accusing tone you employ here.

As to the irresponsible use of biocides for 'disinfection' in the home, people who have been hypnotised into uncritical agreement with infection theory believe that they are protecting their loved ones from terrible dangers. The adverts told them so. Your accusing tone is probably better directed at the proponents of the theory and those who profit from it.

Quote Originally posted by Synagex
    Au contraire, the arrival of the rest of the soul in our poor bodies and minds would presumably make all our current errors, failings and toxicities fall away and wither like dry leaves.

I tire of this fear-and-guilt based narrative you constantly propound.

I was wondering what you lived on...

So I hear.

She told you this? Could you ask her why we have omnivore teeth, but ruminant digestion? For famine survival or something?

Yes, a few minutes spent communing with the Sun in the safe[r] zones at rising and setting is time well spent. Best not to focus on it too hard, though, even then.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Herbert (7th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Synagex, the astounding presumption of your tone in these postings has not yet been justified by any evidence of your own true attainments.

Your comments on spiritual life and proper conduct, while true enough taken in themselves, are oddly cliched and rigid, and utterly lacking in the usefulness and unforced humility one hears from actual truth-bearers. They could be composed by any reasonably well-programmed AI, and they contain not a fraction of the value of any single piece of CT's work.

When you can demonstrate 1% of the level of spiritual attainment, useful work, and personal sacrifice he has, you'll be a much happier person, and people may actually benefit from and enjoy your observations. Until then, you are only embarrassing yourself with this presumptuous tone.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Herbert (7th June 2017), Ntonyo (8th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Robert David Steele makes a 6 star glowing Amazon book review of "Project Human Extinction" by Chris Thomas and Dave Morgan

Elen posted the Steele interview on our thread coincidentally in the middle of my listening to it. Some people think Steele is promoting the technocracy agenda of Agenda 21 but he does point out that we do not need technology to enhance our purely human capabilities.

So I recommend listening to it. He holds up Project Human Extinction at 39 minutes into the video.

Steele has done a remarkably good job of promoting the book, and he admits that he cannot do it justice in a short review:

“I really cannot do this book full justice – it needs to be read in detail and it is not as hyperbolic as my review may mis-represent. This is a very thoughtful book that takes a holistic approach to understanding both extraterrestrials and the terrible secrecy and sacrifice that has accompanied government decisions to lie to the public about extraterrestrials; and the Illuminati led by the Vatican and the Rothschilds.”

Review: Project Human Extinction – The Ultimate Conspiracy

Amazon Page
    Chris Thomas and Dave Morgan

6-Star Fundamental Reference on Extra-Terrestials, Illuminati, Free Masons, and the Satanic Deep State

After years of reading across many fronts, I was finally given this book and consider it the single best book summarizing the human experiment as an inter-galactic or cosmic experiment focused on free will, and the details about how the Illuminati morphed from nurturing humanity pre-1700 to control and ultimately a plan to eradicate billions of “useless eaters,” most compelling.

The core book is complemented by three very strong appendices.

Central to the book’s discussion of the Illuminati and the Deep State they command is the use of world war to divide and conquer. WWI was about wiping out the aristocracy. WWII was about creating atheistic communism as a balance against Catholicism. WWIII is about getting the Islamic tribes to wipe each other out and perhaps Zion as well.

The goal of the Illuminati – Satanists who worship Lucifer – is to wipe out governments, religions, and families, creating a New World Order in which everyone is a virtual slave with no options. The New World Order would radically reduce the population, wiping out billions, essentially turning the Earth into a game preserve for the 1%.

The Freemasons are discussed as the heart of the Illuminati control network, with the observation that the vast majority of Freemasons up to the 29th level are good people doing good and unwitting tools of the higher levels – the 30th to 33rd levels are the bridge levels of control from the higher 34th to 36ths levels (my supposition on the latter numbers) that are the Illuminati “majordomos” and orchestrate Freemasonry subversion of all institutions using a mix of unwitting obedient Freemasons and bribed or blackmailed financial, political, intelligence, and military servants.

The over-lapping interaction between the Illuminati and the higher reaches of governments operating in secrecy and in contact with extraterrestrials, are discussed throughout the book. The books – whose references and tone I find credible – posits thirteen extraterrestrial forms, of which six are purely non-physical combinations of energy and consciousness. The seven that take physical form include the Greys, Blues, Pleiadians, Syrians, NGC 584, Crystaline, and the Velo, the latter the most destructive and intent on capturing Earth for themselves.

The role of the secret intelligence community as a primary interface between the Illuminati and extraterrestrials is new to me. It would help explain why the US secret world spends so much to produce so little (4% of what a major commanders needs, according to General Tony Zinni, USMC, then Commanding General of the US Central Command).

Here is one quote, on NSA, citing William Cooper writing on “The Secret Government: A Covenant with Death” which is the third appendix:

“The NSA also maintains communications with the Luna Base and other secret space programs. By executive order of the President, the NSA is exempt from all laws which do not specifically name the NSA in the text of the law as being subject to that law. . . . The primary task of the NSA is still alien communications, but now includes other extraterrestrial projects as well.”

I have no direct knowledge and am not sure I completely believe this – I do believe that NSA, NASA, the US Air Force, and the US Navy have multiple secret programs dealing with space – including extraterrestrial contact and technologies.

The books suggests that there is a long-established colony on Mars jointly established by the USA and the former Soviet Union – we do know there are “20 years and out” space exploration programs and classified anti-aging programs. Not discussed by the author, but my own speculation, is the possibility that many of the missing children each year might be involuntary space pioneers, put to sleep for very long journeys with no option when they get there as young adults but to work as they are told.

I really cannot do this book full justice – it needs to be read in detail and it is not as hyperbolic as my review may mis-represent. This is a very thoughtful book that takes a holistic approach to understanding both extraterrestrials and the terrible secrecy and sacrifice that has accompanied government decisions to lie to the public about extraterrestrials; and the Illuminati led by the Vatican and the Rothschilds.

The authors conclude that the Roman Catholic Church was created by Rome, not against Rome, to both unify the scattered Roman dominions but also to destroy the paganistic religions that worshipped Earth and spirits associated with Earth – in brief the Roman Catholic Church was the world’s first global control network and the world’s first end to end propaganda machine. The Roman Catholic Church’s role in many genocides against Native Americans and other indigenous populations, and later Islam, is noted.

The first appendix is a timeline for the Deep State’s formation with the Free Masons and the Vatican at the top, central banks as the next layer, and then a variety of hired political actors including Karl Marx, the Fabians, and most recently the neo-liberals as socialists in drag.

The second appendix is a brilliant outline of all the evil inventions and policies that are being brought together to achieve radical population control including wars, starvation, vaccines, GMOs, and more.

The third appendix describes the Secret Government in detail, inclusive of secret space collaboration between the USA and the Soviet Union now Russia, and it provides a devastating indictment of how extraterrestrials and their technology, bases on Mars, underground cities in the USA, and drug trafficking all come together. George Bush Senior (who I note was also a party to the assassination of John of Kennedy) is featured as the first major Deep State drug smuggler for the CIA.

Two shorter appendices, one on GMOs and one on the Ashtar Command, and a very strong reference section, complete the book.

I will end on a positive note: the authors believe, as I do, that disclosure is coming and the larger public can overcome centuries of poor stewardship by the Illuminati. We can create heaven on earth. First we have to wake up and understand – as Jon Rappoport has suggested for so many years – that we are living inside of a “control dream” in which the officially-sanctioned version of reality imposed by captive news media, government lies, shallow educational programs, and religions, is far removed from the glorious cosmic reality that we are a repressed part of.

For the average citizen, this means that freedom is close at hand from both the terrestrial evil of the Deep State relegating most humans to an “animal farm,” and also from the larger fiction that we are alone in the Cosmos.

With best wishes to all,

Robert David Steele
    INTELLIGENCE FOR EARTH: Clarity, Diversity, Integrity, Sustainability

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), donsan (17th June 2018), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Ntonyo (8th June 2017), Orbs (8th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017), Sandra (8th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by DMt
    As someone who had spent a fair amount of time associating with the vegan community, I have to say that very few of them were healthy and energetic; and their use of dietary 'purity' as a badge of spiritual attainment got to be kind of creepy.
    Yes very creepy. No badges hear just an expression of the stage of consciousness that I am expressing. As you expand your consciousness or become closer to full alignment changes in your actions and desicions become more in harmony with the planet. If you try to change your diet without the appropriate change of consciousness then health deficiencies can occur. This is why some vegetarians or vegans can do more harm than good as it is a forced process instead of a natural expansion of consciousness, then a natural expression of that consciousness in this physical reality. You have power of awarness in change in both parts of reality and expanding consciousness but these need to raised together in a balanced way so as not to cause in balance and upset in your body mind/ mind body creative process.
    Last edited by Synagex, 7th June 2017 at 20:32. Reason: Added a little more.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017)