Page 4 of 258 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    CT on Arcturians:
    From the Essay, Regarding the Galactic Federation of Light Petition, Chris Thomas further writes:

"The GFOL, as well as many other alien organisations such as The Galactic Council, Ashtar Command, Arch Angels, Angels, Annunaki, Hathor, Ascended Sirians, Arcturians, etc etc are different names put together by an alien race who are more properly known as the Velon."
    While I don't know if Arcturians actually exist Velon are using names of ETs who do exist. According to CT the semi-physical races live on many planets and call themselves different names according to the planet they live on. From pictures I've seen of Arcturians they look like the grays. This can be tricky to humans who have memory of the semi-physical races.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    I am certain that Chris Thomas said the "Arcturians" are strictly a Velon invention so that anyone channelling the Arcturians are channelling the Velon. I will have to search for that quote which may take some time.

In the meantime I am posting the answers I got from Chris Thomas to 2 relevant questions.

I asked Chris to reply to a well-written and thoughtful, albeit confused comment taken from another forum.

The second question is about those who have been physically in contact with extra-terrestrials that may well be Velon in disguise who are taking them in through subtle flattery and in so doing, using them for dutifully spreading lies that confuse and serve to advance the Velon agenda.

QUESTION ONE

Chris I wonder if you would address the following comment made by someone regarding your Akashic readings.

“I'm pretty certain that in the mess of the Astral-Emotional and Mental Worlds (those dimensions where most of the channeled info comes from, and where 'travellers' and super-psychics access information) there are more than a few 'fake' akashic records setup by these Higher Intelligences. I'm suggesting thatChris Thomas might be being used, just as he suggests everyone else is. It's a clever tactic that will not go away anytime soon.”

I hope everyone will read each line very carefully in Chris' answer.

ANSWER FROM CHRIS THOMAS

Hi Herbert

In several of my books, I have tried to explain how the Akashic works and how channelling works - obviously this questioner needs to read my books!

Channelling is a process of one “entity” passing information to a receptive human.

This information can take many forms:

At its basic level, the channeller is communicating with the soul of a deceased relative in order to provide confirmation of the soul’s continuance after it leaves the physical body. This is usually achieved by passing on personal information that is, usually, only known to the person receiving it.

Then there are “friendly entities” out there who genuinely want to help humans in what we are trying to achieve on Earth whilst we are physical.

In the past, there were some very genuine messages of help and encouragement passed through.

Unfortunately, since the mid 1800’s, and the work of Madame Blavatsky, there has been an increasing number of messages that have been deliberately designed to mislead.

In more recent years, ALL channelled messages have originated either directly from a Velon source or the Velon have interfered with the channelled message in some way.

Today, every single channelled message is of a Velon source and is deliberately designed to mislead people into believing that the Velon, in all of their disguises, are our friends and are here to help us and “Ascend us to the 5th Dimension” (see my last essay about the 5th Dimension and its implications and impossibilities here on Earth).

Questions, such as the one you have passed on, only arise from people who have fallen for the channelled Velon fantasy stories but are realising that there is something not right about them.

If they come across my work, the realisation that they were wrong to listen to the Velon is confirmed but they do not want to back-track as that would mean that they would have to admit that they were duped.
    In any case, to ask such a question means that the questioner has no knowledge of what the Akashic is and how it functions and has, again fallen for the Velon fantasy stories and their versions of what the Akashic is.

The real difference between channelled and what is recorded in the Akashic is probably this:
    In the Akashic version, 7,000 years ago, we (humans collectively) set out on a chosen course of behaviour to learn how to re-integrate the whole of the soul back into the body. This we hoped to achieve by living a series of physical lifetimes (reincarnation) exploring every and all aspects of being physical.

Don’t forget that nobody else, throughout the whole of Creation, has ever experienced life at the level of energy compaction that allows them to build for themselves a truly “physical” body. So everything experienced on Earth was for the first time.

The process we set in place 7,000 years ago we called “The Human Plan” and we set ourselves a 7,000 year time limit. There are a number of reasons for this time limit - see my books.

Inherent within The Human Plan is personal responsibility - each and every soul who has travelled to Earth to be a part of this “human experiment” accepted full and total personal responsibility for their actions as well as a collective responsibility for the outcome of The Human Plan.

As we approached the end of our agreed time limit, new energies were connected to the planet to help us to complete our Plan - this was in August 1996.

With this new energy connected, it built pressure on every single person living on Earth to fulfil both their personal and collective responsibilities.

As the pressure for completion built people looked around for someone to take the blame for their failings but, more importantly, for someone, anyone, who would give them comfort and say “It’s OK, we’ll complete everything for you. You don’t have to worry; we will take you through Ascension”.

A very seductive message, particularly for those who did not want to live up to their personal and collective responsibilities.

This is how the Velon won so many converts and followers - they promised to do everything for humans without them having to take any kind of responsibilities either for themselves or responsibility for their failings.

Not only that, the Velon have recently been trying to bribe people into following them by promising to pay them anything up to $1,000,000. (mind you, if you read the small print on this offer, if you accept it, you have to sign a binding agreement to do everything the Velon tell you to do, without limit).

The "end date” of the Human Plan was the 29th of October 2011 with an allowed period for readjustment up to the 21st of December 2012.

Everybody woke up on the 22nd of December 2012 and said “What happened? We were supposed to Ascend. We should be in the 5th Dimension”.

Everyone who was working with the Akashic knew the reason why.

Everyone who was working with the Velon, in all of their disguises, looked around for someone or something to blame - god forbid that they would admit that they had been duped yet again!

I find the channelled messages that have appeared during this last year to be an unbelievable farce. The Velon, in all of their disguises, have back-tracked, twisted, lied and blamed humans for the failure of their promises. Yet people still fall for this c**p in their droves - all to avoid cleaning up their own mess and taking some responsibility for their lack of action.

It has seriously shocked me to discover that there are a huge number of people who honestly believe that their debts will be paid off, they will be given $1,000,000 and Ascended to the 5th Dimension. All this happening soon - as soon as the “star fleet” Ison rounds the sun and “saviour” Obama makes an announcement of Disclosure.

Given this level of delusion, is it any wonder that we did not meet our deadlines? Is it any wonder that the Earth took pity on our stupidity and is doing everything She can to help us to achieve our goals?

But even the Earth cannot wait forever - people must start to act responsibly to bring to an end their own part of The Human Plan as soon as possible.

A brief description of the Akashic.

The name Akashic is Sanskrit and means “Record”. It does not mean anything else.

The Akashic has been designed to record the events that occur within this Universe. It does not record personal histories, those are recorded in the individual’s DNA with a greater memory held by the whole of the soul.
    In other words, in between lives, all of our memories of our existence is recorded, or memorised, within the total soul. When we choose to become physical, take on new life, the memories of our physical existences are downloaded into our DNA whilst the higher self keeps the memories of our soul origins and existences away from Earth.

The Akashic is woven into the energetic fabric of the Universe. Once an event has been recorded within the Akashic, it cannot be altered, neither can it be falsely added to.

If an event has occurred it is recorded, events that did not happen cannot be recorded as they did not happen. The Velon have made a huge number of attempts to take over the Akashic and alter its content to, for example, falsely claim that the Annunaki (one of the Velon races) are our makers.

The purpose of the Akashic is to record all events that occur within this Universe. It is directly connected to the Creator and it is through this connection (Akashic/Creator) that the Creator learns. This is why the Akashic is incorruptible - if it was possible to alter it, the Creator would not learn the truth and the existence of the Universe would be pointless.

To quote one documentary film maker: “Chris was born hard-wired into the Akashic”.

This means that I do not channel. This means that I do not work with “entities” outside of myself/higher self.

Whilst I have come under repeated attacks by the Velon, they cannot break or break into my soul/Akashic connection.

The only measure of whether anyone believes my/Akashic version of reality is to ask yourself “does this feel true?”

If it does, then that is good and you should move on with taking responsibility for completing your part of The Human Plan.

If it does not, then I suggest that you apply the same criteria to the channelled fantasy stories that are out there and you will see that not one single promise made by the entities that are being channelled has ever been kept.

The Akashic is very clear: It was each individual’s choice to travel to Earth in order to experience physical life and it was each individual’s choice to take part in The Human Plan. It is also each individual’s responsibility to complete their own part of The Human Plan.

We have human problems that require human solutions. No alien race could ever possibly understand what we have experienced, and achieved, here on Earth. So how could there be any other solution to our problems other that by humans taking personal responsibility to resolve them.

No one, throughout the whole of this Universe, or any other, can do it for us.

QUESTION TWO

A number of people do not channel but rather claim to be in physical contact with various races of extraterrestrial beings from the time they were children. They believe these beings are benevolent and are supplying them with information as to human history and human inability to solve their own problems; some speak of galactic wars and insectoids, lizards, etc. races. One of the more common physical interactions spoken of is with Tall, White Nordics who sometimes claim to be from around Orion.

Are these people being deceived by Velon posing as benign, benevolent beings of superior intelligence with the ulterior motive of undermining the human souls’ relationship with Earth and the task of clearing emotional blockages in order to make room for 100% soul integration into the physical body? And of course to prevent all the energetic advantages to be gained in terms of conscious awareness and discernment when the majority of humanity have accomplished this task.

ANSWER TO QUESTION TWO

As to the other question.

When I first wrote about the Velon race known as the Hathor, I had a very scathing letter from an elderly lady telling me how dare I say anything bad about her “friends" who she has had contact with since she was a young girl.

The Hathor are the Velon race who persuaded a group of gullible humans to construct two “celestoriums” into the Earth. A Celestorium is a copper shaft 100 m (333 feet) long and about 20 cm (8 in) diameter filled with programmed quartz crystals. Two of these Celestoriums were constructed pointing directly down into the earth. Control of these two devices was by the Hathor.

The devices were intended to act like tuning forks in that the Hathor could generate a resonance within the celestoriums. The first time that the first celestorium was resonated it became very clear that its purpose was to create energy frequencies that forcibly evicted the Earth’s consciousness out of the planet.

It also turns out that the clestoriums had a second function in that the resonance focussed on all of the members of the human group that built them and forced the physical aspect of their total soul out of their bodies ( I worked with/was in contact with a number of these people over the following couple of days and all of them confirmed the feeling of being forcibly evicted out of their bodies).

So we have the attempted destruction of the Earth’s own consciousness and the attempted removal of the souls of those who were the “friends” of the Hathor.
    So much for that elderly lady’s “friends”.

I do not know . . .who these people posing as “Orion Nordics” are but the chances are that they are Velon.

According to the Akashic, there are no races originating from Orion - Orion is a “gateway” in and out of our solar system that leads to the realms of the six non-physical races and so Orion cannot possibly support a form of life that is not also non-physical in form - the non-physical races are so far removed from our own energy frequencies that they are totally undetectable to us.

The term “Tall White Nordics” has long been applied to the Velon as that is how they sometimes describe themselves.

Why do people want to make their lives so complicated?

Life is so simple: we are a soul who has chosen to build for itself a body in order to experience physical life.

We just need to wake up and get on with what we humans need to do and life will just be simple again.

Have a Cool Yule! (shows I’m an ageing hippy)

Best wishes
    Chris

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    another something from FE that may help...

@ vision325 - CT is into soul re-integration and the Human Plan where the soul was divided. If a person is channeling, and all channeled material is Velon, than these people are keeping the V close using "free will." If you keep the V close, and interfere with soul re-integration, CT is going to call it all rubbish. Garbage.

@ Amanda - if you don't have any emotional debri to clear from your body to make room for the full soul, congratulations! I envy you! I had more garbage inside my container than a land fill.

Everyone's clearing is different. Mine included things I did not do! Say what? Wait till your own HS kicks you in the ribs and puts you in a situation where you find one of your siblings did something your parents kept secret. Or how you feel about Bush Beans being a "straw family" and Bean Sr. actually being a Roosevelt!

How would you clear something like this you don't know? You don't. Your HS will put you in a situation, like research, where you find it. Once you realize the horror of it, you need to clear it. Well, I did anyway. I was ****ed off to say the least and that is emotional debris.

Another good example is finding out about our space fleet. They travel through the stars and we go to the gas pump and pay dearly for primitive and harmful "whatever." Once you see a ship, or time machine, with your own eyes, you feel a bit duped. Maybe even ****ed off. Sure, there is the immediate "fluffy bunny land" rush, but when that is gone, the "duped bell" starts a ringing!

I don't like being duped. I don't like being duped by pos that ride through the sky on gold chariots whipping my family. That is an exaggeration, of course, of how politicians have traffic parted for them, ride in private jets, space ships, mass murder before lunch etc. They don't obey a single a law on the books! NOT ONE!

Giveaway time. At least for me.

See, this home boy wants to be free. Not in my mind, truly free. So yes, the entire truth discovery process was riddled with giveaways and some from left field.

My point? it is dynamic. You can be clear one day, and your HS will cackle with a sinister laugh and throw you right into the lions den and say "clear that, physical lump."

The theory is once you start to do the giveaway, other things will get flushed out.

@ Herbert - someone asked a direct question, you gave a direct answer full of examples. Thank you and well done.

@ Everyone - I can recall a CT email where a similar question was asked about people being clear by virtue of living a decent life without hurting others etc. and not really having to do much clearing, if any. His answer was along the lines that he personally knew people that fit this mold and felt many people on the planet did as well (e.g. indigenous). They would integrate en masse when the time was right.

the best to all...

=================================================

PART1: CHRIS THOMAS Interview with Patrick Timpone of OneRadioNetwork 10/17/2011
    PART2: CHRIS THOMAS Interview with Patrick Timpone of OneRadioNetwork 10/17/2011

The Giveaway
    Throughout our lives we find ourselves in situations where we feel we are unable to express ourselves as fully as we would like. This can be with members of the family, with friends or colleagues or with our employer.

The problem is that all of the unexpressed emotions of these kinds of situations become lodged in internal organs. If the emotional debris becomes too great, it can the organ to break down and generate symptoms of illness.

This has been bad enough in the past but, as we undergo our process of change, the storage of old emotions will actually hold us back if not actively prevent us from moving forwards. Obviously, these stored emotions need to be removed from our bodies.

The best way of clearing these emotions is to confront the person who brought about the emotions in the first place and express to them how you really feel. If you are unable, for whatever reason, to do that, the next best way of clearing these stored emotions is with a process called "The Giveaway".

The Giveaway

The giveaway is a process of writing down all of the emotions that you have stored away. This sounds as though it cannot work - until you try it. What you will find is that once you start, all sorts of emotions and situations that you thought you had dealt with will come to the surface you will realise that you are carrying a huge amount of emotion your past.

For this exercise, you will need:

-One old newspaper
    -Several pencils
    -One glass of organic red wine (optional)
    -One candle (optional)

The most important thing to remember about this exercise is that: YOU DO NOT READ IT BACK.
    The reason for this is that if you read back what you have written, you will take all of the emotions back in and have to start again. This is the reason for the newspaper and the pencil; it is virtually impossible to read pencil on newsprint. It is also the reason for candle; if you use this exercise in the evening with only candle-light, it makes it even more difficult to read.

The optional glass of organic red wine is included as it helps you to relax and and allow your expression of held emotions to flow more freely. So, find a quiet time in your day where you will not be disturbed.

Collect your newspaper and pencils and sit down somewhere comfortable. Think about something that has happened recently which made you upset but you could not express yourself fully. Using a pencil on the newspaper, start to write to the person who brought about the emotions. Write in whatever lariguage you like - the stronger language the better.

As you write, you will find that other emotions connected with other events come to the surface. That is fine, you can add those to what you are writing - just keep on going. Once you have finished a session of writing, rip up the sheet of news-
    paper you have been writing on and dispose of it – burning it is best if you can. Don't worry if you cannot burn it, just rip it up into the smallest pieces you can and throw them in the rubbish.

You will need to do this exercise many, many times. This is not just a one-off exercise. You will know when you have witten enough about a particular situation when you are able to think back on the events and not feel any emotion at all. If you think back and still feel emotions rising up, you need to do another giveaway. This exercise sounds far too simple to do you any good. Try it and you will find that a huge weight feels as though it is being lifted from you.

You can also write to inanimate objects that have caused you stress – such as broken pipes, a leaking fridge, traffic jambs, queues in the supermarket, etc. etc. It makes no difference what the situation is, write a letter to it and it will clear out the emotions. Just remember DO NOT READ IT BACK or you will undo all of the work you have done in writing by taking all of the emotions back into the body.

This exercise works and works extremely well and will actively help you through your transition.
    Best Of Luck!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (11th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015)

Thanks

To Aianawa

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I was enjoying reading and only the velon stuff rattled my discernment bells, learnt nothing new but realised the material is oldish, then this bit > According to the Akashic, in the past ten years, every (100%) channelled message received by human channels has originated from the Velon – no matter what source it is claimed the messages come from, the ones producing the messages are the Velon. < my first ? then becomes who is this person connecting with and is this one of their little mistakes ( we all make them ) ?, that nowadays they know that they were incorrect, or do they stick by this 100% info still ?.
    Humans who channel only know who they are channeling by what they're told. For instance you could channel a being who calls itself Ralph. Ralph can tell you anything he or she wants you to believe. Before 2000(?) channeled messages were coming from the velon and benevolent ETs and guides. Because of the confusion and lies by the velon, all of the benevolent ETs and guides who want to help humanity have backed off since this date. So humans who are still channeling today are channeling only velon in disguise and they don't know it unless they happen to come across CT's warning.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015), Herbert (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    By the way since I'm seeing FE members I thought I'd let you know I was Amanda at FE. My name was taken here at TOT so I go by Anastasia (since I happened to be reading that book while signing up).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015), Greenbarry (12th July 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Inelia Benns often agrees with information Chris Thomas has learned from the Akashic.

Her presentation here form April , 2015 is right on the mark and we can all learn something from what she has to say. Remember Chris says our world human population total is about half of what we are being told by the CIA. Even they admit their numbers are only estimates. If a small country like Jamaica does not know if it’s population is ¾ of a million or 1.5 million then how could anyone count the number of people on the whole planet? Why would anyone believe CIA numbers?

Also in the Lisa Harrison interview she states that police forces around the world have been ordered to keep suicide reports out of the press.

So there are a lot more people dying over the last 20 years than anyone is aware of. Chris Thomas says they include births but conveniently leave out many deaths in world population figures. For many reasons they want us to think the earth is overpopulated by humans.

Below Inelia shares her experience, insights and advice on how population reduction is proceeding as planned but some humans are raising their vibrations beyond the NEW chemtrails , fear and other low vibrational toxins.

One of my personal friends with links to the police force in the States says the following:

“Makes me think of CT's work in the Akashic regarding the dwindling population and how the numbers are not being reported. I can tell you from my personal experience, I am surrounded by stories of people that are dying suddenly...and they are not old.”

Have you been thinking of dying?

Normally I get one or two suicide notes every few months through my internet pages or social networks. The past two months not only have those gone up, but also messages telling me of friends and relatives, or acquaintances, of the individuals who write to me suddenly dying or committing suicide.

What's interesting about the increase in suicide messages, is that they are coming in from people who have manifested amazingly beautiful and satisfactory lives. They are empowered, love what they are doing, love their environment and the people around them. But suddenly an urge, desire, or simply thoughts of suicide, of exiting the planet, of leaving it all at last, or of "going home", have plagued them for no apparent reason.

In January this year (2015), I had a long road trip from the very Northwest tip of Washington State, to Sacramento, California. During this trip, I noticed that the chemtrails had changed. They were more dense, thicker, stickier, and had a different nature and energy than they had up to then. I also received the "knowing" that the plans to remove the majority of the human species from the planet were being carried out.

The information came directly from the human collective "knowing". Who was being targeted? By all accounts it appeared to be the physical bodies of those who had subscribed to Fear. Those who decided to be vaccinated so they wouldn't die from flu, or measles, or Ebola, or flu again, or chickenpox, or whatever. Those who continue eating GMO products. Those who continue to eat mass, inhumanly farmed animal and plant produce.
    Yet, as I scanned the human collective for these millions of deaths, what I saw was perseverance. What I saw was that the human body is not so easily killed or eliminated.

By all accounts, if we take into consideration all the fronts by which the human body is being targeted and hit, most of the human species should be dead by now. But it's not. We persist.

Then the suicide thoughts started to arrive from around the planet. Those who write them, most of them, have already decided not to listen to those thoughts. Even the act of writing is a reaching out for understanding, feedback to comprehend what is happening.
    I don't have any judgment on how and when a person decides to leave the planet. I am not sure whether leaving right now is to avoid experiences that we are not subscribing to, as the lower vibrational humans go berserk and manifest an even more hellish experience here, or whether it is an attempt to remove all high vibrational persons so that the awakening of the masses stops.

Here are a few things I do know: Life is extremely short. Most of us didn't come here to avoid life or the games that are being played on the planet, whether these are positive or negative. All our physical bodies ARE MOST LIKELY GOING TO DIE anyway, whether today or in 60 years, they will die because that's how most of them, and some of us, transition to the next level. Some of these physical bodies are waking up and they will not need to die, but does that mean we are then securely trapped inside them? Forever? No. Nothing can actually trap our souls. There are games and situations that can make it hard for us to "leave" but never impossible. For thousands of individuals, who are awake, to suddenly have a desire to leave or commit suicide in the middle of an extremely short game that's just getting interesting (even a lifetime lasting 150 years is less than a blink in a soul's evolutionary trajectory through eternity), is highly suspicious to me.

I'm thinking it's another filter. If you get past this one, as well as the vaccination ones, the food ones, the chemicals in the water ones, the chemtrail ones (do an internal cleanse at least once a month), then you stay.

And lastly, don't take it personally. When we step into a war zone we find that there are blanket explosions, bullets fly from all directions, and we sometimes get hit. It's not personal.

If you have been plagued with thoughts of death and suicide, simply scan them. Waves of these thoughts have been doing the rounds around the planet. Scan them and ask, "is this mine? Is this my body's? Is this coming in from the human collective? From a particular group?" You may or may not get an answer to those questions. But asking them will put them into a more realistic perspective.

You can also Observe these thoughts without judgment. Simply Observe them and allow the eyes of the universe to observe through your eyes.

I would not be surprised if thoughts of murder follow next! Waves of anger, anguish and desperation have been going around too. Let them flow through, and step out, up and into your Source joylighlove core center knowing it's just a human collective wave. No judgment. Life is short enough, your body will die eventually if that's what you both choose.

I normally would never do this but Inelia has written an important novel which gives great insight into the methods the Velon/black Ops Military/ NSAare using to prevent our reintegration.

Read More

https://ascension101.com/estore/prod...-assassin.html

Inelia writes novels to impart otherwise inaccessible information which expands our minds and knowledge base on how Earth has been run.

In this interview she explores the journey of Ramona, recruited from her loving parents by a secret world government agency to be educated at an elite school for gifted children. Only this school’s true purpose is to create the perfect assassin. Using technology and skills learned from alien captives, occult orders and super soldier programs, Ramona became their most deadly of weapons. Until she received a target she could not kill.

What was meant to be a straightforward interview quickly turns into a dangerous and mystical adventure into the depths of creation.

Some things just cannot be killed.

If you have enjoyed "Interview with an Alien" you will love this new novel!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (11th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015), Greenbarry (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    i came by this a while back.. i kinda like it and it may help with ego issues.
    Enjoy!

10 simple ways to save yourself from messing up your life

Stop taking so much notice of how you feel. How you feel is how you feel. It’ll pass soon. What you’re thinking is what you’re thinking. It’ll go too. Tell yourself that whatever you feel, you feel; whatever you think, you think. Since you can’t stop yourself thinking, or prevent emotions from arising in your mind, it makes no sense to be proud or ashamed of either. You didn’t cause them. Only your actions are directly under your control. They’re the only proper cause of pleasure or shame.
    Let go of worrying. It often makes things worse. The more you think about something bad, the more likely it is to happen. When you’re hair-trigger primed to notice the first sign of trouble, you’ll surely find something close enough to convince yourself it’s come.
    Ease up on the internal life commentary. If you want to be happy, stop telling yourself you’re miserable. People are always telling themselves how they feel, what they’re thinking, what others feel about them, what this or that event really means. Most of it’s imagination. The rest is equal parts lies and misunderstandings. You have only the most limited understanding of what others feel about you. Usually they’re no better informed on the subject; and they care about it far less than you do. You have no way of knowing what this or that event really means. Whatever you tell yourself will be make-believe.
    Take no notice of your inner critic. Judging yourself is pointless. Judging others is half-witted. Whatever you achieve, someone else will always do better. However bad you are, others are worse. Since you can tell neither what’s best nor what’s worst, how can you place yourself correctly between them? Judging others is foolish since you cannot know all the facts, cannot create a reliable or objective scale, have no means of knowing whether your criteria match anyone else’s, and cannot have more than a limited and extremely partial view of the other person. Who cares about your opinion anyway?
    Give up on feeling guilty. Guilt changes nothing. It may make you feel you’re accepting responsibility, but it can’t produce anything new in your life. If you feel guilty about something you’ve done, either do something to put it right or accept you screwed up and try not to do so again. Then let it go. If you’re feeling guilty about what someone else did, see a psychiatrist. That’s insane.
    Stop being concerned what the rest of the world says about you. Nasty people can’t make you mad. Nice people can’t make you happy. Events or people are simply events or people. They can’t make you anything. You have to do that for yourself. Whatever emotions arise in you as a result of external events, they’re powerless until you pick them up and decide to act on them. Besides, most people are far too busy thinking about themselves (and worry what you are are thinking and saying about them) to be concerned about you.
    Stop keeping score. Numbers are just numbers. They don’t have mystical powers. Because something is expressed as a number, a ratio or any other numerical pattern doesn’t mean it’s true. Plenty of lovingly calculated business indicators are irrelevant, gibberish, nonsensical, or just plain wrong. If you don’t understand it, or it’s telling you something bizarre, ignore it. There’s nothing scientific about relying on false data. Nor anything useful about charting your life by numbers that were silly in the first place.
    Don’t be concerned that your life and career aren’t working out the way you planned. The closer you stick to any plan, the quicker you’ll go wrong. The world changes constantly. However carefully you analyzed the situation when you made the plan, if it’s more than a few days old, things will already be different. After a month, they’ll be very different. After a year, virtually nothing will be the same as it was when you started. Planning is only useful as a discipline to force people to think carefully about what they know and what they don’t. Once you start, throw the plan away and keep your eyes on reality.
    Don’t let others use you to avoid being responsible for their own decisions. To hold yourself responsible for someone else’s success and happiness demeans them and proves you’ve lost the plot. It’s their life. They have to live it. You can’t do it for them; nor can you stop them from messing it up if they’re determined to do so. The job of a supervisor is to help and supervise. Only control-freaks and some others with a less serious mental disability fail to understand this.
    Don’t worry about about your personality. You don’t really have one. Personality, like ego, is a concept invented by your mind. It doesn’t exist in the real world. Personality is a word for the general impression that you give through your words and actions. If your personality isn’t likeable today, don’t worry. You can always change it, so long as you allow yourself to do so. What fixes someone’s personality in one place is a determined effort on their part—usually through continually telling themselves they’re this or that kind of person and acting on what they say. If you don’t like the way you are, make yourself different. You’re the only person who’s standing in your way.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015), Herbert (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    this is another something that i found interesting..

a religious standpoint

From a religious standpoint, there is good and there is evil. No freedom whatsoever: you must beg for forgiveness and hopefully get into heaven or you waste your one chance for eternity. However, if one is aware of their true nature as light beings, spirits experiencing a physical world, they lose their power over us, and in turn, the individual rediscovers the power within, which eventually turns into a community of free-thinkers, a populace, the people, and a world free to love, prosper and discover.

People point to Revelations and say all these things will happen, and are happening, before the End Times. But, if people that put that book together knew that there would be a great shift and what the characteristics of one would be like, they could give us just enough to point to it later and say hey, this is for real, and thus, everything in the book is real. Obey.

Metaphysical knowledge has been branded occult, a term that is subconsciously connected with Satan. So with this knowledge, that pretty much explains EVERYTHING, those minds controlled by fear refuse to begin to comprehend, change, accept, or believe in these connections:

-Energy: Everything is energy, including thoughts and feelings, which composes your experience, as corresponding vibrations are brought to each other. (But that puts the responsibility on me...)
    -Chakras: Where one is not more important than the other. (But there's no hierarchy?!?!)
    -Extraterrestrial Life: Seriously. Look at the stars. You think a Divine Being created all that space solely to judge us and make us feel even more infinitesimally small?
    -Unconditional Love: You can't truly love another if you don't love yourself. When you love what you're doing, you'll see others' experiences as part of your own. Without it, love becomes distorted towards jealousy, possession and control.
    -Purpose: The Universe is abundant and loving and infinite. You can literally accomplish anything if you free yourself from the shackles of fear and doubt. (Astral Travel demonstrates this well.)
    -Inter-connectivity: Not only are we more alike than different from each other, each of us has a pineal gland that connects us to the spirit realm. I can attest to human psychic capabilities, as I have had a psychic conversation with four other people in the same room, at the same time.
    -Peace: When all of us get this bug out of our systems, we'll realize the "Big Picture of God," or Heaven, is here on Earth. It's to be happy, joyous that all your needs are met, jubilant in feeling-knowing you can do anything you really want, experience anything you really want to experience. The "In times of peace, prepare for war"-mentality won't even exist.

The above mentality is totally consistent with the theory of the 10 dimensions and how we soon will be experiencing life in the 5th dimension and the Age of Aquarius, as we will be able to attract into our experience what we desire MUCH quicker than we do living in the 4th dimension.

If anything 2012 serves as raising global consciousness in hopes for a Hundredth Monkey effect. If the people give in to the fear of total cataclysm, false-flags and self-serving politicians in a broken monetary system, looking out-there for God, they will never find it, and a NWO will step-in with applause. If we choose to look within and realize/actualize our true potential/nature, we will never need another person to tell us what to do ever again.

So when the Bible says that 90% of the people will believe this "Great Deception," know that the Great Deception has been present all along, and we have clung to it as if it's a necessary evil - War, Greed, Enslavement, Factory Farms - they are all the product of someone controlling another. And these concepts cannot stand the test of time, as we can see, they are failing. And logically, they should!
    They are built on lies.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (12th July 2015), Herbert (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Thanks for your reply/s, channelled material that brings self mastery and/or channelling oneself, lets say, conversations with god books by Neil Walsch and Kryon material by Lee Carol, is actually by some velons, mmmm each to their own I spose, if this is so, should I be trying to go straight to the horses mouth so to speak, and contact the velons for further tips ?.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Homo-Spiritus - I like it. I've also heard of Homo-Luminous (or something similar)

Homo-Moronis? I can think of a few....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sam, this is a good expression (IMO) of how some people fail in the arena of 'personal responsibility':

"So, this is where, you know, we've been brainwashed over the centuries into believing that we don't need worry about the soul because the church will look after it. And we don't need to look after the body because medicine will look after it.
    And so we've got into the habit of not taking responsibility for our actions & our capabilities. And so we have become essentially divorced from the whole, because we believe we are divorced from the whole, when in reality, no, we are not."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sam, this is a good expression (IMO) of how some people fail in the arena of 'personal responsibility':

"So, this is where, you know, we've been brainwashed over the centuries into believing that we don't need worry about the soul because the church will look after it. And we don't need to look after the body because medicine will look after it.
    And so we've got into the habit of not taking responsibility for our actions & our capabilities. And so we have become essentially divorced from the whole, because we believe we are divorced from the whole, when in reality, no, we are not."

So how do I give a hug here? Thanks for that
    Elen

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th July 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    The most important point to be made about having our true human history available is it's effect on the group human consciousness. It adds energy to our individual connection to our higher self which fosters full soul reintegration.

This chronology comes from Chris Thomas’ Reading of the Akashic Records.

The Akashic is sourced through the higher self with no outside intermediary or channelling involved.

The interesting thing about this chronology and the events included is that it gives an explanation for many anomalies that science has failed to answer. Of course it took 11 books, several essays and 10 interviews to explain the details.

It took 15 years to accomplish this monumental task since the information contained in the Akashic is enormous. He explains that it might take up to 30 questions from different angles to achieve one definitive answer.

Several of his discoveries have been later confirmed by science.

Page 229 (The Human Soul- Chris Thomas) CHRONOLOGICAL CHART OF THE UNIVERSE

14.4 Billion Years Ago Creation of the Universal envelope [made up of 13 souls as guardians and energy balancers]

100 Million Years Ago Creation of the 6 non-physical races [born on 6 different planets throughout the Universe (Angels)]

40 Million Years Ago Completion of our Solar System with early life beginning to form on most of the 13 planets, [each planet being an individual self-determining soul consciousness in contrast to the rest of the solar systems in this Universe]

30 Million Years Ago Creation of the 7 semi-physical races on 7 diverse planets [soul is attached to a lighter body than humans. They need to build organic space ships to travel from planet to planet. As they spread throughout the Galaxies, they change their racial name to the name of the new planet they inhabit which leads to a multitude of E.T. racial names]

25 Million Years Ago Earth began to explore the possibility offered by physical forms of life [more compressed than the 7 semi-physical races]

20 Million Years Ago Earth’s Creation of the Sidhe and the Faerie [group souls who look after and balance the plant life energies]

4.5 Million Years Ago Neanderthal Man developed by Earth from the early proto-humans. [In total there are 6 proto-humans, 5 of which show less evolutionary promise – Gigantopithicus, Pygmy, Homo-erectus and two, now extinct, aquatic species , and the 7th template brought from Mars, Cro’ Magnon, who evolved faster than Neanderthal. Later, 85,000 yrs. ago, DNA manipulation of
    Cro Magnon on Atlantis birthed Wholly Human Individuals (formerly had been group soul supplied by Earth) capable of containing the whole soul within the physical body].

4 Million Years Ago
    The arrival of Merlin (Guardian and energetic balancer for the entire planet on Earth) and the other 12 planetary Guardians [All of the 13 planets supplied a portion of their soul consciousness to each of these planetary Guardians](see Planet Earth – The Universe’s Experiment) [Merlin is also known as Malkuth in certain teachings of the tree of life from the Kabala]
    Also known as The Pool Vu, the South American traditional creationary stories, names ‘their’ Merlin as Zamna. [in North America as Wohanna Wish Hey, in Eastern lands as Enoch, in Greece as Mercury and in the west as Merlin. All the same person.

3.9 Million Years Ago 4 of the original 13 planets in our solar system decide to remove themselves from the ‘physical’ experiment.
    The debris of two of these planets forming the asteroid belts, and part of the consciousness of one planet remains in what becomes Earth’s moon. The remains of the other two are just outside of the solar system giving rise to NASA’s detection of Planet X –the tenth planet or possibly now known as the gas giants Tyche and Sedna.

3.8 Million Years Ago The adoption by Earth, of the Cro Magnon template from Mars. Virtually all life was instantly destroyed on planets in the solar system except Earth and Ganymede by the destruction and removal of the 4 planets. Earth rocked on her equatorial axis developed a wobble. Earth adopted Cro Magnon as a possible additional development to her Neanderthal.

3.6 Million Years Ago The 14th Faction break into this Universe in search of raw resources resulting in the contamination of the energies of free choice. (See Planet Earth). 30,000 souls on their way to Earth are contaminated by this lizard energy. Before they are removed the 14th Faction succeed in leaving one third of our universe devoid of energy.

94-98,000 Years Ago Period when Lemuria was established on an ice island in the Southern Atlantic for DNA research to establish plant and animal life variety on Earth. Research was carried out by a semi-physical race known as NGC584 who come from a frozen planet. [Several people have assumed that Lemuria was a warm climate but the Akashic does not agree with this view. At this time in Earth history the South Pole ice sheet extended out to near the tip of South America ]

85,000 Years Ago Atlantis established – stretching as a continent from the coast of Ireland to the Caribbean Basin and Brazil. Included England, Ireland and the Azores.

65,000 Years Ago [Purposeful Sinking of Atlantis down to the core of Earth using a ring of volcanoes and forming the North Atlantic Ridge, the Great Rift in Africa and the flooding of the Mediterranean marsh land. The resulting disruption causes Earth to tilt on her equatorial axis from a vertical position, resulting in a freezing of the North Hemisphere Pole. All non-physical souls incarnate returned to source for 40,000 years.] Immediately prior to the sinking of Atlantis, construction of the Sphinx in Egypt as a marker for the entrance to the principle underground ‘shelter’ used by those who remained on Earth to undo the damage caused by the destruction of Atlantis. Other ‘shelters’ exist in South America, entrance near to Teotihuacan, and in Britain entrance under West Kennet Long Barrow.

28,000 Years Ago New energy matrix constructed around planet to support the shortly to arrive new human population. The energy matrix is more commonly called the ‘Ley Line Grid’

20,000 Years Ago 6 regions of the Earth (1.South America, 2.Mesopotamia the area around Sumeria, 3.Egypt, 4.Britain, Ireland
    and Northern France, 5.Tibet, 6.Southern Greece (Volcanic activity destroyed most of this region leaving only scattered islands now). (see The Fool’s First Steps) These 6 regions were re-colonised by souls from each of the thirteen soul origins. Each colonised region began to explore our connections to the Earth. The full soul human template was adopted as the ‘standard model’ for the human body. The new humans arrived as an energy form which they slowly condensed, mainly by using materials [elements] from the planet itself, into a ‘physical’ body (the origin of the Adam and Eve story)

18,000 Years Ago Construction of the Great Pyramid – sometimes called Khufu or Cheops Pyramid. The original concept was that only this pyramid was required to fulfill its psychic reconstruction role for the physical body/whole soul link. As humans became more and more physical, the other pyramids were added, until about 15,000 years ago, all seven principle pyramids were complete. These 7 pyramids, the central 3 at Giza with the other 4 at locations matching the stars of the Orion Constellation, were designed to connect together into a massive energy collection and focusing structure. It was also at this time that Kobekli Tepe in Southern Turkey was constructed.

17,000 Years Ago Construction of pyramids at Teotihuacán and the other colonised sites including Tibet except for Celtic Britain, Ireland and Northern France to perform the same consciousness rebuilding function as the Great Pyramid at Giza.

16,000 Years Ago Adoption of sexual reproduction. Although the ‘normal’ conception and birth process had been experimented with, all new lives were brought about [as with most among the semi-physical races] by a process called ‘Adult Birth’ up until this time. Sexual reproduction was not fully adopted by humans until 7,000 years ago.

12,000 Years Ago First use of a written language based on the electrical impulses that run along the spine. This “binary” language became the root of all written languages.

10,000 Years Ago Construction of Silbury Hill, the Avebury stone circles and the first phase of the construction of Stonehenge. [The Celts were able to hold full consciousness much longer than the other 5 regions because Earth’s central energy centre is located in England, which is why they were later in building and also why they could use open structures instead of pyramids.]

8,000 Years Ago The majority of people leave the planet to merge with their higher self to discuss the way forward for human life on Earth. This “die off’ has prompted scientists to suggest a series of meteorites may have rained down on the planet at this time. The afore mentioned ‘discussion’ led to the formation of ‘The Human Plan’.

7,000 Years Ago The beginning of the Human Plan being put into action. The human template now becomes divided into two, the ‘physical self’[25% DNA] and the ‘higher self’ [75% DNA memory]. The Human Plan meant that every one designed a series of lifetimes in order to gain as much knowledge as possible of how to be human on Earth and to regain the original human template of the whole soul within the physical body. The knowledge gathering process has become known as ‘Karma’ [original meaning: Knowledge]. The Earth has considered people to be ‘sub-human’ ever since. In agreement with the Earth’s consciousness, we imposed a 7,000 year time limit which expires around the end of 2011. [It is not possible to know exactly when it expires because we don’t have exact numbers as to when it began. We could be out up to 50 years. The Akashic is not specific within 50 years as to exactly when the plan began. Also the Earth has the final say in how quickly this process takes place.

5820 Years Ago (3820 BC) The arrival of the Annunaki (Enki and Enlil) in Sumeria having travelled back in time from the present era. Enki begins to dictate the ‘Book of Enki’ to Sumerian scribes who take the story down onto clay tablets. Copies of these tablets travelled to Babylonia, the Hittites and eventually, the Himalayas and Egypt. According to Zachariah Sitchin, the story forms the basis of the Old Testament. [some may find this flow confusing related to time travel]

[1476 Years Ago] [In 538 AD forces led by King Arthur’s son Mordred met Arthur’s forces in battle at Calamus on the Scottish Borders; both were killed. The date and outcome of this battle had a major significance for Humanity. Lost here was a whole philosophy and way of life – the corruption of mankind. The Celtic ways of nature could not be sustained without Arthur’s battle prowess against the invading Anglo Saxon ‘Christian’ ways; likewise without Mordred because of his link with the Sidhe (faerie) and the ways of the land.] Merlin acted on his own (neither the Planet nor the Sidhe knew of his plans; both responded to what appeared to be an act of treachery) to place the Sidhe in ‘Avalon’ out of reach of humans and the harmful influence (exploitation of nature) they would have on the Faerie. They have remained in a place of safety until very recently as a small percentage of humans have completed Soul reintegration. [possibly this removal of faerie nurturing energies lends a very spiritual reality to the term ‘Dark Ages’.]

1,000 Years Ago The Velon race discovers the primary energy flow to our solar system. (see Project Human Extinction)

About 1776 The first of the Velon ships arrive at the Orion Gateway. The Industrial revolution marks a major change in life at this time and human relationship to the Earth. Burning of coal replaces other bio fuels, and so on. ..

August 14, 1996 17:30 BST The connection of the new [ley line] energy grid to North Devon. The new energy overlays and reconstructs the original matrix which was constructed 28,000 years ago . The new grid activated the 12 global primary energy points. Connecting the grid triggers the first census of human readiness for our [soul reintegration] completion process.

December 31, 1999 Start of the acceleration of the human energy structures allowing further free choice and actions. Those energies reached their peak at the end of May 2003. With this peak, the process of change became unstoppable and could not be reversed.

May 30, 2000 The Earth alters her base-note frequency from 7.56 Hz to 3500 cycles per second. It is not certain when the 7,000 yr. time limit began. It could be out 50 years. It is only the Earth and her connection to human consciousness which can now determine when full soul reintegration will happen. Earth is expanding and human consciousness must follow. Those not prepared may be cast off or allowed to live out their lifetimes. It is Earth’s decision and individual choice.

March, 2002 The 14th Faction lizard energy is removed from our Universe, stolen energy radiates back and the Black Holes are closed by Merlin and the Guardians. It is still unknown how they were able to drive out the 14th Faction. Recently [2013] physicist Stephen Hawking, who built his reputation on the study of Black Holes, came forward to say that Black Holes do NOT exist in our Universe. Therefore we have confirmation of the information provided from the akashic in 2002. The individuals in the Vatican and the Jesuits who used this energy to remove other’s free will have lost that power forever.

June 2, 2003 The first people to complete the whole soul reintegration process 25 in the USA (all but 1 taken by the military for experimentation resulting in 2 deaths so far) and 43 in Europe. Several million have completed soul integration since and live in isolated areas for obvious reasons.

August 1, 2004 The Earth confirms that the original Atlantian Human template is the only acceptable Human form to be considered Wholly Human.

August 2, 2004 The Earth charges up all global crystal deposits that remain in the ground.

February, 2005 As energies settled and reinforced, a second census was taken of human readiness to complete their part of The Human Plan. These new energies brought about a further increase in the death rate and slowing of the birth rate.

2009 The Velon living on Earth within the illuminati are the victims of a coup by one of their own group, destroying their safe-house in Virginia U.S.A. which exposes the Akashic information they have been hiding through use of an energy wall. The result is that the Guardians of Earth are able to remove all but one of the members of the illuminati (the one who at the time performed the coup but who was not known about), along with the original human members including George Washington who had been kept alive through Velon technology [the computer Me, pronounced My]. The politicians and corporate leaders and military of the human population have filled in the gap but do not realize they are still under mind control by the Velon remaining – the 6th emissary. A new safe-house is built in Peru by the Velon.

[Late 2013] [With the 6th sun energies a state of constant flux begins with intermittent, meaningful changes taking place throughout the solar system but most especially noticeable on Earth.]

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (15th July 2015), Greenbarry (15th July 2015), lookbeyond (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello Herbert, i have a question that i would dearly love to know the answer to, would it be possible for you to ask Chris Thomas? It is reguarding a vision i had many years ago. Fearing for my daughters life, i prayed in desperation to "God", beautiful ebony arms and hands appeared and hovered over her head for a prolonged period, they looked "Holy" to me and were outlined in platinum. The arms wore colourful bands/bangels, 2 on one arm and i think 3 on the other. The arms neither looked male nor female, however were slender and beautiful and black.

I suppose i am wondering if my daughter was tended to by one of the semiphysical or non physical races.

Thankyou for this thread and if you or Chris are able to respond ,lb

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (17th July 2015), Herbert (13th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Hi lb
    I'ts been about 3 weeks since I last heard from Chris.

But what I can tell you is that when something manifests for you to see it is one of your spirit guides who is being filtered through your higher self. Everything is energy and how they appear usually reflects an aspect of ourselves that has meaning for us in this life - in other words one of our past lives or just a reminder of who you are. So you can look within and ask yourself questions like: Did this have a deep inner meaning for me? Clearly, from your description, it did and it certainly relates to your prayer. Possibly giving you confidence and trust that your child's well being is in good hands and fear is never an option.

As for your question about race, there are no black semi-physical races. They range from Pleiadians who look like us with fair skin as I understand it to Blues to Greys. The 6 non-physical races are pure energy. Some people call them angels. So how they appear is mostly to do with yourself.

As an example, my main guide manifests as a court jester to remind me to lighten up and not take myself so seriously.

Hopefully this is helpful.
    Herbert

P.S.
    From Chris Thomas:

When people speak of angels what they are really talking about is their higher self, not a separate entity at all but just part of their own soul because we have become so physical that we are almost detached from our higher self, and so when we communicate with something that is non-physical we assume that it is a separate entity where very often it is just your own higher self.

So as far as most people’s concept of what an angel is within the past 20 years or so they are actually talking to their higher self and not to a separate entity at all.
    Last edited by Herbert, 16th July 2015 at 23:00.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (17th July 2015), lookbeyond (17th July 2015)