Page 46 of 258 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    who is to say that it isnt so? do you do a world census? can you be everywhere? the most i know is what is around me even though i know many people all over my area. &.. i have never seen a shark in person.. but does that mean it does not exist? does that mean if i met someone who has seen a shark, i will be in a shark cult?
    give me a break.. does anyone here really know anyone else here? some may have had that opportunity but not all. so, i kind of look for my BS meter to ring out. although, i think the freakin thing is broke at times.

feel the energy that we've been getting hit with? i do.
    Chris says, "according to the Akashic the population peaked at 7.4 Billion. That was the human population in 1996 – never mind what the official figures say. October of 2011, the Akashic said that the human population is between 3.8 and 3.9 Billion."

Again, and seriously, where are all the empty houses? 3.5 billion people don't just disappear in a 15 years. Either Chris can't read the Akashic, or he's just making this stuff up.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I'm sorry. Maybe I'm under Velon influence. I'll go crumple up some newspapers and see if that helps.

I'm serious about the 3.5 billion people though. That's almost half the population of earth gone in a short time frame, according to the AK, according to CT. That's just preposterous. Anyway, I'm gone again.
    It is quite hard to imagine such a figures like 1 billion people even imaging 100 million disappering boggles human mind. Well it is understanble because nobody of us ain't interacting with more than 100 to 1000 at max men.
    If you live in fair populated areas it is hard to suspect that there can be such a huge loss of population in worldwide terms. Especially when you live in countries with pretty good economic activity compared to rest of the world. So population flows from the region with low economic activity to the one with high. Consider written above population of Western Europe or US is raising due constant flow of immigrants while population of 3rd world countries is dropping down radically. Mainly due economic or political reasons, people can not feed their families they don't think about giving birth to as more children as they did before. Instead of having 3 - 5 children most families of 3rd world countries now can not afford more than 1.

As I can see there is people from arround the world and experiences and information may differ from country to country. I will try to represent case of decreasing population here in Russia. So officials stated that numbers arrround 145 - 146 millions people. But as CT stated they don't count rates of decrease they only count increase. So officialy we have a slowly rising population here in Russia but un-officially since 2000 there were arround 25000 of small -mid town closures as authorities state that population flow from low density zones to high-populated cities at the same time population of big cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg ain't rising at all. So where did people go? If places where they live before just disappear? I was being official myself and I'd state that decrease of population here in Russia is catastrophic there are some whistleblowers who worked with population figures who came up with figures like 80 million in 2011-2012. As far as 146 millions are concerened 80 millions seem to be a huge difference.
    It is hard to believe that only in Russia authorities'd lie to its own electorate, it is fair to say that we have the same situation pretty much everywhere especially in China where huge masses of people annually just disappear because they can not endure days of work without any day-offs. Let alone USA where thousands of people litteraly are dying due medical treatment they recieve.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), Herbert (30th May 2017), Orbs (30th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    nvm
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 30th May 2017 at 09:09.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    In 2008 several European countries announced that their populations are in decline, as did Japan. They've been a bit quiet about it since.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), Herbert (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Biff, it is a big number.. I'll give you that. Phrased properly I concede it is a fair question and even worth discussion. Your comment about empty houses wasn't where I thought you were aggressive.

Another way to look at is mathematically. If 50% of a popular goes away cheap statistical analysis would say 1/2 of everyone we knew would be gone. Not even close for me etc.

So it looks like the country you live in is part of it. Chris wrote the population in Germany has plummeted didn't he Firehorse? And I think he wrote down 90% in Romania? Some will argu they just moved. No offense taken it is probably part of what happened.

I suppose many died in Africa. The Creator only knows about China and many other places we don't a clue about really.

Where did all the bodies go? It seems we would have noticed. How about parking? Seems like a nightmare everywhere I go. But Agenda 21 is in effect as well as people moving to Cities. More of a condensing so parking in one slave container is skewed.

Chris would talk about how difficult it was to prove. He used official web site numbers and validated some of it. I concede it is a controversial issue. He relied on the Akashic and spent a long time verifying answers and more or less this falls under this umbrella.

So you see, many of us here will respond to bonafide questions. This rubbish this is a cult or religion would be amusing if it was not so pathetic. Some smart cool people here. We love Chris's books etc. All of us question things. We simply appreciate the sacrifices he made. He was a healer too. His contributions there were awesome.

A real guy doing things for humanity with good intent who said many times to trust your HS first. I go with his population figures because he is 1000 times more accurate than the lies we are told. His number is the opposite and I find comfort in that.

Please feel free to add to this. I just threw 2 cents worth...
    Last edited by Orbs, 30th May 2017 at 09:48.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), Herbert (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, sounds like you live in Russia. Your perspective is important. I hope you stick around. Collectively we can make a positive difference. I like Russian people. I was told to fear Russia when I was a child and this serves as a great example of mind control.

Only sick beings with an agenda would do such things to innocent children.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok Green, spit it out - nvm? Please?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ARAGORN
    Thanking a post does not mean that one agrees with it, just as not thanking a post also doesn't mean that one doesn't agree with it.

Whether a post gets thanked or not is often — not always, but often — a matter of respect (or lack thereof) for the person who posted it. And therefore, if those in denial about this material being a religion feel offended by my words, then they will most likely refrain from thanking my post, just as member Synagex was clearly not appreciated for his trouble when he made his first and quite elaborate contributions to this thread.
    Oh, OK. I got it sideways...thank you. I believe that a healthy scepticism is an honest mind's best friend [especially when applied to one's own belief system/s], and can blame no-one for having trouble with Chris T's info. I'm boggling still.

Why not look inside yourself for the answers? Why look unto someone else?
    Do I sound like someone who doesn't look inside themself for answers? All I can do, when I come across any info, is to try to discern whether it a] makes sense in light of what I already [think I] know, and b] feels right at the level of heart/soul/whatever you want to call it.

How I wish I had some real answers within, something truly useful and helpful that I could share with people.

Unless of course if you believe that every single police officer and every single journalist would be an NSA/CIA/MI5/MI6/GCHQ/Mossad agent in disguise.
    I may indeed be somewhat paranoid, but that's too much of a stretch, even for me. What I do believe, and seems self-evident to me, is that the many decent and honourable members of these professions are the unwitting tools of very dark agendas, and that it actually doesn't matter if the individual concentration-camp guard is a sadist, an ordinary Joe, or a really nice person - the control machine grinds on, with them as cogs to the wheel.

9/11 etc seem to show a great deal of complicity by all sorts of agencies and persons, on such a huge scale that the great majority appear to think it couldn't have been done.

I normally don't even monitor this thread beyond what is required as part of my moderation duties, exactly because I know that this thread revolves around a staunchly defended belief system. But when I see a new member making their first post, then I will always check it out, regardless of what thread it is on. And I saw the reactions to Synagex' posts, which is why I've begun monitoring this thread more closely now — or at least, for a short while, because as I've made clear already, this material isn't exactly my cup of tea.
    That's the job as a mod, and more power to your elbow. It does seem that Synagex' posting style may run counter to his evident intent to be of service, as I tried to point out to him. Like you, I don't see much, if anything, *in the substance of* his posts that denies CT's conclusions, and he certainly seems to have had a dynamic effect on the thread...perhaps it's just, you know, don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs? It would be a pity if he was driven away because of this, a rather shameful thing IMO.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), Herbert (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Ntonyo, sounds like you live in Russia. Your perspective is important. I hope you stick around. Collectively we can make a positive difference. I like Russian people. I was told to fear Russia when I was a child and this serves as a great example of mind control.

Only sick beings with an agenda would do such things to innocent children.
    I like the way you think Orbs your positive attitude with good sense of humour makes me feel good every time I read your posts.

Well we're living in the Dreamworld which is full of illusions one good example is current situation arround Trump(et) and Putin we are being told one thing here in Russia while who live in the West are being told exactly opposite about the same damn situation. You know who owns the media so agenda becomes pretty clear - divide and conquer. It is true about everything why do we need to kill each other? There is no f****** reason everybody arround the world wants exactly the same carry on with their normal lives work and take care about their loved ones. We are killing the Earth trying to boost our vitual economies while who work a lot becomes poorer and poorer but who ain't do sh** becomes richer and richer.

Something is pretty wrong with this world it does not mean that we had not problems in the past opposite is true, it is quite obvious that we were wrong all along the history of modern "civilization". Were we so blind for couple thousand years without any need or hope to change? But all of sudden we can not live like we did before, we are eager to change the way we live but don't know a direction. I mean what is changed? Even without consideration of CT's material, following stricktly logical way we'd come down to energy in the end. Energies changed and we must embrace them or leave the Planet. Now we are in process of change anybody could say anything for example that we are not changing, that there are 10 bodies, that we are gonna ascend to a belly button whatever. It does not actually change matter who wants to change will do so who does not won't. We should not convince each other because it is waste of time. Everybody operates within frequency range somebody operates at levels where lie is accepted at the same time others operate on level where it is not. So CT just released the information. You can not insult either the author or the information it is pointless you can resonate or do not resonate with the information, also insulting others for not resonating or resonating on level not enough as someone may think about is rediculous.

If there were no CT at all it'd not change the matter of fact that we need to change anyway. We are so shackled by lies we are being told for hundreds years we have virtually lost our integrity along the way. So how can we carry on without a shadow of integrity? It is obvious we can't! Like it or not we are striving to get our integrity back once again!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), Herbert (30th May 2017), lookbeyond (30th May 2017), Orbs (30th May 2017)

Synagex
    In all of your welcome opinions and from the use of the Chris thomas info in his books etc can anyone explain his theory of getting the whole of the soul into the body and which body. Does CT mean the physical body ? As from what I can remember from his work he only ever has said the body.

Can anyone who resonates with his info on this describe what he means.

Which body and by what expression.

Thankyou.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), lookbeyond (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Synagex,
    I like what you want (IMO) to inspire... that we take the material CT presented and then THINK about what it means.

The aspect that CT as a wayshower indicates to me is that we can actually tap into information. I don't take what he says as a gospel. Honestly I don't subscribe to his story anymore than any story.

If I can use his indicator... that there is a UNiversal record of information, then I might actually be able to find how this information might be accessed?
    If soul integration sounds useful, what does that mean to ME.
    Will we be able to use the "ability" to heal and heal our own ills?

In some ways, we could get locked in by the mythology and miss the practical relevance IF we become too concrete in our understanding. CT hopefully is continuing his own path toward self empowering. I don't believe our path is all done EVER until we enfold back into the zero. As long as we can say "hello" to ourselves with the inner voice, we are distinct awarenesses (the who who says hello to whom hearing it said).

This is what I take as an intention:
    Deeper, higher, more wise, more coherent, more flexible, more free Awareness as the point of "integration". Consciousness expands in whatever direction the "individual" being can possibly imagine IMO. The experiences will reflect the inner expansion IMO. The context of "imprisonment" seems to me to be the inner sense of constriction of "necessary limitation". Wherever we hold the materialistic viewpoint (that matter is all there is...that what we see is anything more than effect), we are stuck in the mud.

The limitation we "perceive" is cracked by movement through experience over "time" IMO. SLOGGING Through the mud is our choice of activity HERE for a beautiful purpose. The various layers of SELF have different contexts and we can shift and see the landscape form larger contexts. Then we can see the BIG in the small and IMO we are then on the path to integrating the whole.

(Life in form is Action)
    (LIFE creating in form as all that IS is UNTHINKABLE)
    Action Reveals in thinkable bits what Mind Conceals in whole.

Our actions matter and our created playground is a concert of all our beingness (even if ineffable). This experience is IMO all FOR us to make connection with the larger context.
    If a materialistic hang up like a gnostic pessimism is at work as an attitude (some primary lock down into definitions of world as evil), it makes the mud thicker and sloggier.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017), Greenbarry (30th May 2017), lookbeyond (30th May 2017), Ntonyo (30th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    In all of your welcome opinions and from the use of the Chris thomas info in his books etc can anyone explain his theory of getting the whole of the soul into the body and which body. Does CT mean the physical body ? As from what I can remember from his work he only ever has said the body.

Can anyone who resonates with his info on this describe what he means.

Which body and by what expression.

Thankyou.
    As far as I remember Chris always talk about 2 main aspect of human being - physical and non-physical (if you try to put it in your perspective i'd be no more than 2 bodies). We can lurk inet for how many bodies human has to find out that there is more speculation than understanding. Forget that, all is pretty simple we have a hard drive with wi-fi - the body which has capacity to store some data actually a program for example named The_Soul.exe. The program works but it's in basic mode because it ain't complete we can not use most of the functions the program has. We have to complete file to use our premium version with all functions available. So what we need is to download from Net, Ether (non-physical realm) rest of the program but it needs space to be done. We have accumulated some temporary files and other garbage some errors too during our work with basic version in other words we can not start to download due these factors. Let's try to imagine the same concept with your idea of 10 bodies I mean where is (in your concept) the vessel (body) and where is the soul? Why to divide consciousness into so many aspects? 10 bodies stuff seems like a pure distraction as far as CT's work is concerned because our astral, emotional, mental, causal bodies etc. and etc. are chakra's functions so if you just mean by body an energy center than yes we are integrating bodies but not 10 - 13 will be precise number. It is pretty simple why so many people are resonating with CT material he did not make things complex

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), Greenbarry (31st May 2017), lookbeyond (30th May 2017), Orbs (30th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Ntonyo.. that is very well put IMO..

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), lookbeyond (30th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Contrary to some assertions, Chris Thomas’ books, interviews and essays provide us with all the information we need to achieve reintegration of the whole soul into the physical body. The mechanism is taken care of by our higher self which means we do not have to have the male perspective of the mind to understand how it takes place. The divine feminine perspective from the heart instills trust in our ability to do this. Trust in yourself is a vital part of reintegration.

Reintegration of the higher self part of the soul into the physical body is a very natural process and really very simple but it can be and usually is, a very slow process for each individual. There are mainly 3 impediments to reintegration for the individual.

1. We as individuals need to make room in the body for the energy of the higher self. This means being willing to do the inner work of removing emotional energy blocks from the past and current “hang-ups”. These are trauma based and it means going through a lot of shit as many of us have already found out. The more you process, the more you have to process. The Giveaway using fire and hand writing is the most efficient way because the nerve impulses up the arm connect to the central nervous system of the spine and chakras energy centres. The symbols of our alphabets were created by us with that very purpose in mind. Fire is the greatest cleanser.

It takes time because the body has to change into the body we used on Atlantis. The cranial sutures have to loosen for one thing. If it happens too fast we burn out our currently slow neural connections. Remember that we are going to be bringing in 10,000 times the energy we currently hold. That means it’s going to require a lot of room.

2. The Ego. This is one of the greatest hurdles we must get past. The Ego can be too big which leads to boastful condescension and false self-aggrandizement. It can also lead to passive aggressive behaviour because you have failed to set boundaries in your life. In that respect we all lie to ourselves. It will tell you at the conscious level that you came here to help people reintegrate but at the subconscious level you know that you really came here to be helped with reintegration. Although no one can do it for you, we are all in this together which means we can encourage each other and inspire. That is precisely why Chris Thomas wrote his books and it is why I started this thread. My main concern was that I not misrepresent Chris Thomas or his information from the Akashic. We are all here to serve the Earth and all the life forms she holds dear.

A big Ego will not allow you to ask sincere questions; instead it will pretend to have all the answers and if it does ask a question it will be with an ulterior motive – sometimes called Gaslighters or Pikers. Your subconscious mind, your higher self, your heart mind, is very wise. It will lead you where you need to be.

Reintegration is absolutely NOT about power. It is the Ego that is about will power. You cannot will yourself into reintegration.

Reintegration is about Balance. Balancing your Ego into alignment with your Higher Self. With Balance comes Benevolence. Your higher self is your conscience. People with big Egos will have this nagging feeling that something is not right but they can’t bring themselves to admit it to others that they are not as perfect as they pretend to be. They need to keep up the pretence.

A small Ego is almost as bad. They obsessively play the role of the victim. They remain silent in implied acquiescence. They tell themselves they do not want to be the centre of attention. They let someone else do their fighting against injustice for them. While it is true you strengthen what you fight and only reintegration can end injustice permanently, you still must take responsibility for your acquiescence. Always trust your higher self to guide you in your decisions. No one else can make your decisions in life for you. We learn from our mistakes only if we admit to having made them.

3. We have mostly been mistaken about all that Love is. It is our Love from the heart that has led us to Chris Thomas’ information. We sense that it is truth. Love is the highest energy. It is the cornerstone of Source outside of this Universe where our Spirit(s) come from. It is so much more than the rational mind can ever understand. Only heart intelligence can understand love. It comes through our greatest gift which is feelings. Not feelings as in drama but feelings as in understanding another person or animal or plant. Reading between the lines so that to the casual observer our answer may seem to have no connection to the question asked on the surface. It is what is meant by: “Those who have ears to hear, let them hear.” Love is trust, Patience (something we are learning now), the ultimate intelligence, speaking truth even when it shakes a person up, and it is the highest energetic dimensional vibration. I know it is more than that but I don’t have the words.

Chris Thomas is not a preacher or sermoniser. He is first and foremost an energetic healer with a truly scientific mind to approach this daunting task. He explains that he uses methods very similar to the Chinese way, treating the cause of dis-ease rather than the Western method treating symptoms which always leads to chronic disease and permanent patients. A gold mine for doctors and pharmaceutical companies. The pills give them leverage over the patient’s life. He also explains that the Buddhist “religion” is the only one untouched by the Velon or the 14th Faction.

The Akashic history and science facts in his books are given to energize your Giveaway and your reintegration potential. There is great energy in his words because they finally make us aware of the lies we have been living with. Those who have already reintegrated are sending energy to those who are enthusiastically encouraging and inspiring others they meet along the path. Trust in your own inner confidence to clear and enlighten your physical body.

That enlightenment means 3-fold: illuminate, reduce the physical weight of the body and lighten up your outlook with humour. The Higher Self has a great sense of humour, often when you least expect it, so that you do not take yourself too seriously. It also holds you to sober integrity. Each individual can change the human collective consciousness and hence the world. We are all in this together.

I really hope this helps to clear up the misunderstandings that have been causing so much drama on the thread. Most of the viewers we get here come from people who are not forum members and this thread is meant mostly for their hopefully ever increasing numbers as their higher selves lead them this way. All 13 of C.T.’s interviews have been transcribed here precisely because many have disappeared off the internet. The best interview is on Page 1 and it is here because it was purchased in order to transcribe it.

There is an index on page 1 referring readers to the most relevant post numbers for whatever they are looking for. Thank You Lookbeyond for posting again one of C.T.’s video interviews. Even in his weakened state you can feel his grounded integrity and the sincerity in his words.

I have a science degree and I have learned to allow balance between my scientific mind and my heart. The C.T. information makes perfect sense to me. He has in fact given us finally a means of achieving a Unified Field Theory; something that even Einstein could not achieve because he could not get past Gravitational theory. It’s not gravity, it’s the living consciousness (electro-magnetism) attraction that holds the universe together.

That makes perfect sense to me.

If your heart tells you these are facts from the Akashic then you belong here. If you can’t discern the truth here then ask yourself why you are even here in the first place. Do not judge what you can’t understand. Is it faith based to quote Einstein or Carl Jung?

“I’ve never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking” Einstein

“I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud. ” – Dr. Carl Jung

“Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.” – Frank Herbert

At every level of society the next year and a half promises to be a period of constant energetic flux.

THE VALUE OF KNOWING OUR TRUE HISTORY AND SCIENCE
    Of course the value of the true history is that it finally helps things fall into place at the subconscious level for humanity so that we can finally begin to understand who we truly are. It adds to the energy of reintegration. It even helps us to know what to say in the giveaway as we realign our egos with our higher self. The ones who are GENUINE truth seekers, naturally take to the thread, while the deniers of self reject it. They want to go on playing the victim.

Yes there is a tremendous amount of detail which is why it makes an enlightening discussion for those who love mysteries. And I can’t say this enough – it flows beautifully, one thing into another to answer all the questions that have plagued science for so long and warped our minds as to our truly magnificent history. Bottom line is that love is the answer but love is much more than we ever thought or even dreamed.

For those who want to get this thread back on topic I thank you for your help and please do not take anything personally from those who clearly wish to disrupt this thread or trash C.T.'s years of work at sorting out the Akashic.
    Last edited by Herbert, 31st May 2017 at 01:03.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (30th May 2017), DMt. (14th July 2017), donsan (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), Greenbarry (31st May 2017), lookbeyond (30th May 2017), Orbs (30th May 2017), Sandra (31st May 2017)

Synagex
    Nice post Herbert. What Chris has shared with us about full soul integration has also been taught for many many long years by Buddhists, Hindus, druids, American Indians, aborigines and so many more styles of yoga and ancient groups of beings for a long time, it is nothing new.

If you where to approach the sincere masters of some of these traditions and would like to be intiated you would have to go through purification rites first before even being initiated into further teachings, this can take years sometimes most of your life because the masters know how important this prerequisite stage is for a safe effect process.

No true master would ever let another on to higher levels of initiations before they are competent in the most basic application of knowledge and the esoteric make up of the energy structures of your self's.

Even the great Indian sage Ramana Maharishi has said " Leave the chakras well alone"

All the books on chakra healing and kundalini practices would never be published by authentic masters of that tradition. Most of the psychiatric hospitals are full of people who in this life and previous life's have dabbled with knowledge from books that should never have been published.

Tampering with the chakras is dangerous and foolish and takes years of preparation before you are guided to begin even if takes more than one life to me of purification practices. And yet Chris Thomas has published books his first one with info on messing around with your own and other peoples chakras.

In my honest opinion Chris for all the experience he has, has not been very responsible for the realise of that information.

And then to publish info on full soul integration in just a few pages of various books is just as bad. If you are going to bring 10000 times more energy In to your body than you are used to you are going to need more I to on what exactly is taking place on the various levels of awareness and and very good guide who has done it before. Not just a few books with just enough info to burn you out completely.

Thousands of hopefuls have gone to pure genuine masters to learn this process and they where given exercises to follow, hardly any returned be cause the commitment was to great for them, those that did pass where given more to do and sent away. Some returned and fewer still get initiated fiurther.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), Ntonyo (31st May 2017)