Page 40 of 258 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:17. Reason: Because Clark told me to...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), Greenbarry (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by FireHorse View Post
    Thanks for the clarification, Aragorn.
    Wrong color. (Aquamarine is the color for retired members. )

Odd way to sign off, tho. I've seen "Hey. I'm done here. I'm leaving. Bye." (paraphrasing) to complete silence and *poof* they're gone. Sounded weird. Oh, well...
    It was actually the second time already that he asked for his account to be retired. He signed up at The One Truth on 10 May 2017, and the first time he asked us to retire his account was on 17 May 2017, barely a week after he had signed up here. And just as I've explained higher up the thread as being the tradition around here, we then extended him a 24-hour grace time. However, he already rescinded his request again a few hours later, and then he immediately started this thread here.

Finally, on 18 May 2017 — only a day after he had first requested his retirement and then rescinded that request — he once again requested the retirement of his account. Once again he was given 24 hours to change his mind, but as you can see, he didn't, and he made his last post here on the thread only 15 minutes before the deadline was to expire.

I won't cast any judgment on him — and you know that I'm not a believer in the Chris Thomas material — but all I can say is that he was absolutely polite and very friendly in his communications with the staff.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:17. Reason: Because Clark told me to...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), Greenbarry (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    I will try to behave myself with the coloring thing in the future.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:18. Reason: Because Clark told me to...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:19. Reason: Because Clark told me to...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), Greenbarry (24th May 2017), Herbert (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I question it being an accident.
    So do I...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Greenbarry (24th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    VICTIM MENTALLITY

I want to thank Anastasia for her very perceptive and factual latest post on how negative mind-sets (low vibrational) and addictions make us vulnerable to human energetic entity attachments that feed on our negative, low frequency emotions and lead people into misguided, unbalanced behaviour.

I also want to thank Firehorse for her very thorough analysis of Synagex’s recent posts.

And I want to thank Synagex for giving us a vivid glimpse into the Velon mind-set as victims, which they use to advantage in gaining access to their susceptible human puppets. In addition to the use of ego and greed to tempt the captains of industry and commerce who puppeteer the politicians.

If you want to know the outcome of Artificial Intelligence, just look at its first incarnation as Corporations. Through power corruption they have granted themselves all of the rights of a human individual with none of the responsibilities. That is a definition of insanity. They write their own laws and fines for breaking the law and the politicians sign on the dotted line.

Humanity's group consicousness has long suffered from the habitual victim mentality mind-set, which has, in some cases, not yet completely worn off since the removal of the 14th Faction energy. The subconscious and ancient memory of the reason we had to sink Atlantis may also play into the victim mentality.

That is why it is so important to use something like the Giveaway to clear away thoroughly those "victim" hangups, one individual at a time until it takes hold in the collective consciousness. Otherwise we will end up like the Velon robbing our planet of all its minerals and leaving a wasteland behind.

Only people who have had a belly full can end wars, division and separation.

The people of Belfast have proven this, the people of Quebec have proven it and next it will be the people of Israel and Palestine.
    Israelis protest for Palestinian state May 28 2017
    http://presstv.com/Detail/2017/05/28...srael-Tel-Aviv
    Last edited by Herbert, 28th May 2017 at 20:45.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Anastasia (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), Greenbarry (24th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Not an accident, eh? That never crossed my mind. The NGC 584 are noble beings. High integrity. I reject they did it intentionally. For your theory to be correct someone else would have had to sabotage their work.

Approximately 60,000 years ago I have no clues who would do this. According to Chris the V showed up about 300 years ago? The 14 energies about 330 BC? The 14 blast about 30,000 years ago? (I can't recall the blast date).

I am going with it was an "accident" and will be happy to contribute to examining your theory it wasn't. It really does add up it was an accident as Chris wrote to me. It was a very small bacteria thingy as well as invisible because of how small it was . Accidents happen. Just saying.
    Last edited by Orbs, 25th May 2017 at 07:22.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Anastasia (27th May 2017), Elen (25th May 2017), Greenbarry (25th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My post about the Human Plan is simple. I suppose it should be called the Sub-Human Plan.

Just saying. By definition we did not learn a thing about being human. I have only read about being human.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Greenbarry (25th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    so how is it that we have so many different types of humans? many different languages. are we all borrowed blue prints from mars? are we all cro-magnon man? our big brother Sasquatch doesn't have the problem of losing the HS and seems to have all the abilities that we lost. is it that Sasquatch was a native earth created being and we aren't? what is up with that? were they a failed design of a human for lack of progression? what is it that they might have lacked to make them a failed human design? CT says they are earth guardians so how are we in this pickle? are the history books lying about wars that date back to over 300 years? vikings alone were conquest rivals and date back in BC. Art history studies how and why art was used in building towns, cities, castles, kingdoms and for religious faiths. so is the fall of man due to slowly losing our HS and falling into fear? the first time for this to ever take place and we're infiltrated by beings of a higher vibration?
    ok, not sure if i asked enough questions but i can go with this..

for now!
    that is all..
    thanks
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 25th May 2017 at 09:12.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Elen (26th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Geez Green, you set a record! Ha ha ha

Sasquatch has a group soul - not an individual soul. Apparently there are a few of them and some Cro-magnums left. The Cro's/Sassy's chose to develop on their own.

Languages came about after 6 places (?) were chosen to settle after returning following Atlantis going away. Psychic everything began to crash. Eventually many languages were created. I suppose the more division the better if you rule so who knows exactly how?

There are not many Gaurdians. 13 for the Universe and 13 for this solar system. These 13 are pieces of the other 13. The Merlyn is the Earth's Gaurdian.

I thing Chris wrote about a Gaurdian gone wild. Ha ha ha. Like one of them were 14 contaminated? I just think I recall that.

Sorry mate, but I have to go to work. Others will answer I would think.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Elen (26th May 2017), Greenbarry (25th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Green, Chris wrote variations in humans is natural. Fear crept in when psychic communication with animals went bye-bye.

History books are scrubbed. The Akashic version is a big reason I love Chris's books. I believe it to be true. The main reason is my HS tells me it is true. Another reason is it is pretty much the opposite of mainstream history which is lies.

These are not my answers. I am regurgitating what I read etc. If there are mistakes it wouldn't surprise me.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Elen (26th May 2017), Greenbarry (26th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    So how is it that we have so many different types of humans?

It is tempting to say that there are 6 skin colours because there are 6 non-physical soul races. But this is not true. Even though the 6 (now 7) soul races developed on 6 widely separated and divergent planets, they have had 100 Million years to explore the universe, inter-mingle and become known to each other. They have formed one group consciousness and that is ultimately what our individual higher self is linked with. As geneticists will tell you, the different “types” of humans are a superficial product of environmental niches and experiences over many years of evolution, BUT, equally probable they are a result of upgrades on Atlantis where variety and evolution were vital to the plan of human creation. Our physical bodies were designed on Atlantis to accommodate change as an intrinsic part of life force energy. Creation and Evolution are part and parcel.

Many different languages.
    Languages evolved into writing and alphabets about 13,000 years ago in 13 original and expanding settlements to allow for communication that was no longer telepathic because Earth’s low base frequency was dimensionally too low an energy to support the higher self abilities of the soul. Our consciousness was degrading at ever increasing rates. Animals and plants maintained their telepathic abilities because their group soul is linked to the planet itself which operates on a multi-dimensional level.

Are we all borrowed blue prints from mars? are we all cro-magnon man?

(Note: The evolved Cro Magnon on Mars, which could be considered the Martians, was lost when 2 planets exploded in our solar system about 4.5 Million years ago (3.9 Million in some books). This caused Earth to develop a severe wobble which was partially lessened by the Moon taking up its position so that life could continue on Earth. If there are indeed pyramids on Mars then these were built by the evolved Cro Magnon and are proof that the Martians were also experiencing a loss of their higher self in their physical bodies. So, like Earth the reason would be that Mars’ base frequency, whatever it was, was also too low to maintain the higher dimensions of the multi-dimensional whole soul.)

Generally speaking the answer to the above question is yes. But many components went into the experiments on Atlantis which ultimately yielded the wholly human morphological field vortex which is Earth’s physical human template. It is unique to Earth and you must have Earth’s permission to use it. A wide variety of souls have used this template and each brings its own unique DNA memories to the physical body it builds.

We have many and varied memories contained in that DNA which, when wholly human, is made up of 13 strands. Some components of the physical DNA came from the semi-physical race originating from Sirius. So we have a subconscious memory of Sirius. Cro Magnon was adopted from Mars in its primitive form and allowed to evolve on Earth for about 3.8 Million years so we have memories of life with the dinosaurs. A very small percentage of Earth’s original human prototypes including Neanderthal, Gigantopithicus, Pigmy, and other races also volunteered for the Atlantian upgrades so we may even have some of their memories. In addition to this there were semi-physicals from the Pleiadean race involved and even a limited number of physical Sidhe who procreated with humans leading to a branch of humanity descending from the Sidhe – the Merovingians.

But any soul can incarnate into any one of these branches making us all related and intermingled. Those who have experienced several incarnations on Earth have lived every imaginable combination of lives.

The end product wholly human template on Atlantis is the one we eventually used to physically incarnate 20,000 years ago. When we split the soul 7,000 years ago our physical bodies degraded to what Earth calls a sub-human template. As we slowly reintegrate the process involves changing our bodies back to the original Atlantian template and many of us are experiencing symptoms of this physical change which C.T. describes in his books.

The semi-physical souls who incarnate as humans tend to have more DNA strands than those of us who have only 2 strands activated. Some of us have 3 strands and a very few have 5 but it takes a minimum of 7 to experience reintegration. Following reintegration, some of us will be able to mange 12 strands activated but only the newly born will have the original 13.

I want to make it clear that the Hebrew race is NOT a fallen race from outer space. They are no different than the rest of us.

Our big brother Sasquatch doesn't have the problem of losing the HS and seems to have all the abilities that we lost. Is it that Sasquatch was a native earth created being and we aren't? What is up with that? Were they a failed design of a human for lack of progression? What is it that they might have lacked to make them a failed human design?

Sasquatch and others in their many forms are the proto-humans who chose not to undergo the upgrades on Atlantis. The giant skeletons being found around the world, some purportedly with 2 rows of teeth, are Gigantopithicus which went through many different failed experimental types by the Earth soul over the coarse of 450,000 years. Like all animals and plants, Sasquatch et al maintained telepathic communication because their group soul is attached to the Earth. They do not have a split soul. And again like all plants and animals, Sasquatch et al are evolving much faster since Earth raised her base frequency to 3500 Hz. from the very low Schumann Resonance of about 7 Hz. This seems to suggest that one of the reasons Proto-humans evolved so slowly was the low base frequency on Earth. So Sasquatch continues to evolve without the upgrades to contain the high dimensional energy of an individual soul.

There is confusion over what is the difference between the Scientific Schumann Resonance and measured by technology and the Earth base frequency which is felt by sensitives as a much higher energy as is recorded in the Akashic. This article attempts to sort out the confusion: Schumann Resonance confusion http://www.diamondlightworld.net/blo...not-increasing

CT says there are earth guardians so how are we in this pickle?
    Human exploitation, gullibility, ego, greed, forgetfulness, and susceptibility to Velon indulgences.

Are the history books lying about wars that date back to over 300 years?
    If you mean the so-called atomic wars described in the ancient Hindu writings then yes. The Hindu religion was influenced by the Velon who travelled back 5,000 years in time to ancient Sumeria and eventually settled in the mountains of Tibet.

Vikings alone were conquest rivals and date back in BC.
    These Celtic peoples did travel great distances to plunder but they did it through size and might, not through energetic removal of free will. The 14th energies were centred around one person rather than a group of people or a tribe. C.T. said the Nephilim who became “gods” to the Sumerians were Gigantopithicus but he was amenable to the possibility it could have been the Scandinavians. This would make more sense since the Gigantopithicus could not interbreed with humans. The difference in size made the tall Celts “gods” to the Sumerians.

There is record of the Swedes of Gotland travelling as far as the Middle East and even China to plunder gold, silver, etc. and they may be the original Rus peoples meaning either Oarsmen or Blondes, depending on the derivation. Unlike the Danes and Norse, the Swedes of Gotland travelled East instead of west. This is an interesting source for recently discovered details on these peoples.
    http://www.archaeology.org/issues/24...-viking-wealth

Art history studies how and why art was used in building towns, cities, castles, kingdoms and for religious faiths.
    Very interesting. Sacred geometry played a large role in the Renaissance and it could have culminated in reintegration were it not for the industrial revolution.

So is the fall of man due to slowly losing our HS and falling into fear? the first time for this to ever take place and we're infiltrated by beings of a higher vibration?

The fall of man was greed and exploitation arising with the industrial revolution technology. Life has become a competition between technocracy and reintegration. The former is easier and degrading to the spirit, the latter is eternal and much healthier.

When you have become wholly human you will see: Happy the man who is hoeing in his garden and harvesting his acre of hay with a scythe and pitch fork.
    Last edited by Herbert, 27th May 2017 at 16:27.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Anastasia (27th May 2017), donsan (27th May 2017), Greenbarry (26th May 2017), Sandra (19th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    thanks Herbert and Orbs..
    that is what i thought as well. Orbs, i loved how you stepped up to the plate! these are some of the questions i wanted to see answers other than my own of them. i have 3 books of CT's and really need to get the rest and will.. in time. got one Anastasia and will have the rest soon as well. both series of books i feel as you do about them.
    anyhow, Herbert thanks for the in-depth explanation. glad that i was thinking within the ball-park.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Elen (27th May 2017)