Page 3 of 258 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Well... isn't it possible though that a being could live in a free will universe and then, for whatever reasons, decide to turn their will over to another (or others)? That would be a free will choice to do and it is also within the set of all possibility.

My observation is that almost every single human being currently living on Earth at this time behaves as if they have... to some degree, done this. This includes myself though now that I have come to recognize this, I have found how to regain more and more of my sovereignty by first and foremost taking personal responsibility for my actions.
    Interesting, but how is it possible to give up your free will in a free will universe? Forget that you have free will? How do you forget you have free will? I guess the human mind forgets but does the soul? By regaining sovereignty and taking responsibility for your actions isn't that saying you choose your actions, and have always chosen your actions to create your reality?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2015), Cearna (9th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (9th July 2015), Herbert (7th July 2015), hopestadtfeld (6th March 2016), Liberty (10th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Interesting, but how is it possible to give up your free will in a free will universe? Forget that you have free will? How do you forget you have free will? I guess the human mind forgets but does the soul? By regaining sovereignty and taking responsibility for your actions isn't that saying you choose your actions, and have always chosen your actions to create your reality?
    Simple - person A suggests to person B what to do. Person B then chooses, freely, to do what person A suggests. It is possible that what person B suggests causes person A to become a slave (such as signing your name on a piece of paper where you now obligate yourself to some sort of long term commitment that emulates enslavement). Person B freely chose to do as person A suggested. Perhaps, if person B had instead looked more carefully at what person A was suggesting, they may not have agreed.

This, to me... is a simplification of exactly what it appears (to me) has happened on Earth.

One might say... "ahhh ok, but once I realize I was hoodwinked, I can change my mind." But I might then say... "What if by the time you realize you have allowed others to create your world... a world where you find yourself so addicted to the technological tit (perhaps even chipped) that even though you still have a connection to your soul, actualizing that connection may have become all but impossible.

Perhaps then you wait for the container within which "you" are imprisoned to "die" and then maybe (a big maybe) your soul's next experience may be different.
    Last edited by Chester, 7th July 2015 at 01:38.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Herbert (7th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015), modwiz (7th July 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    People are supposed to learn from their mistakes. It’s known as Karma or wisdom gathering throughout many lifetimes. How do we know when we have learned wisdom? It’s an intuitive knowing based on past life experience. It’s that feeling most of us have known at one time or another where we don’t buy into the lie or the trickery. We have learned discernment over many lifetimes of karma to exercise our free will and say NO.

We have moved from the scientific age to the intuitive age, where knowing comes from within as we gradually clear the emotional blocks and belief systems to feel our connection to or higher selves.

You may say but the oppression the human race has been through over thousands of years has made them slaves to the system so that they have forgotten their sovereign ability to exercise choice.

And that is why the times we are living in grow more insane with each passing day. How much insanity is it going to take to wake up humanity to their own free choice of how we create our future?

Well, 60% of the Greek people just woke up. When the rest of us follow suit, humanity begins to take charge of the future, instead of letting the 1% do it for us.

That’s when the dream is in our hands to exercise our own power and those who fear their own power should be seeking balance through connecting their ego to the heart rather than the mind. The heart chakra brings balance and with balance comes benevolence. Something the 1% cannot comprehend. And that is why they live in fear, clutching for power to replace the hole in their hearts.

Herbert

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2015), Anastasia (7th July 2015), Cearna (9th July 2015), Chester (7th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), Elen (9th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015), modwiz (7th July 2015)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Simple - person A suggests to person B what to do. Person B then chooses, freely, to do what person A suggests. It is possible that what person B suggests causes person A to become a slave (such as signing your name on a piece of paper where you now obligate yourself to some sort of long term commitment that emulates enslavement). Person B freely chose to do as person A suggested. Perhaps, if person B had instead looked more carefully at what person A was suggesting, they may not have agreed.

This, to me... is a simplification of exactly what it appears (to me) has happened on Earth.

One might say... "ahhh ok, but once I realize I was hoodwinked, I can change my mind." But I might then say... "What if by the time you realize you have allowed others to create your world... a world where you find yourself so addicted to the technological tit (perhaps even chipped) that even though you still have a connection to your soul, actualizing that connection may have become all but impossible.

Perhaps then you wait for the container within which "you" are imprisoned to "die" and then maybe (a big maybe) your soul's next experience may be different.
    O.K. well your example is 2 people making free will choices at mind's level. I think a better example would have been person A is holding loaded gun to person B's head and threatens to take person B's life if person B does not submit to person A's demands. At soul level all could have been planned. If not, then it's not a free will universe and we might as well just throw in the towel because we have no power. KWIM? Maybe a soul wants to forget who it is and have the experience of being addicted to the tech tit? Or maybe a soul can choose to remember itself in the container and invent awesome technology.

Good discussion.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2015), Cearna (9th July 2015), Chester (7th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (9th July 2015), Herbert (9th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    O.K. well your example is 2 people making free will choices at mind's level. I think a better example would have been person A is holding loaded gun to person B's head and threatens to take person B's life if person B does not submit to person A's demands. At soul level all could have been planned. If not, then it's not a free will universe and we might as well just throw in the towel because we have no power. KWIM? Maybe a soul wants to forget who it is and have the experience of being addicted to the tech tit? Or maybe a soul can choose to remember itself in the container and invent awesome technology.

Good discussion.
    This is why... after 54 years of looking for someone or something else outside of myself to blame for my predicament, I finally considered, maybe... just maybe I, in my past life experiences, either played the bad guy or played the allower. Both on my own free will yet both leading to a very serious 'dark night of the soul' whereby I then suddenly got the idea... "wow, maybe I should try taking responsibility for all and everything I experience in my life... and in all levels of my being."

How odd that when I did, suddenly everything in my life instantly transformed and in a very good way. Now it is possible... certainly possible, that my conclusion as well as the actions I took once I made this fundamental change in my foundational point of view only works for me when I applied it... that this view, actualized - only works for me. Yet, I am overwhelmed by the feeling that this may also work for others... maybe even would work for every other sentient being that has the capacity to understand the concept of personal responsibility.
    Last edited by Chester, 7th July 2015 at 03:13.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (10th July 2015), Cearna (9th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (9th July 2015), Herbert (9th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hi Sam. As an American it's been pretty much impossible for me to not spend some time thinking about personal responsibility since that's been the political catch-phrase being shoved down our throats by Republicans since Reagan and my high school days.

I don't go by their definition, of course, for obvious reasons. I don't need them or any other organization telling me how to be responsible, thank you. I had my family who taught me values and set examples, both good and bad, for me. I have my own sense of right and wrong which, I believe, we all are born with. And I have a very strong desire to take credit and responsibility for what I do. Can't blame anyone else and neither do they get credit for who or what I am. I do.

I have an independent mind and I also have a strong desire to get along with people. This has made it challenging to learn when and how to stand up for myself/to others. Going along to get along doesn't work in the long run.

I've been complaining for years about people who make excuses for themselves by saying things like, "I'm just doing what my boss/spouse/leader told me," or, "I'm just being a good _________(fill in the blank)." Cop outs.

Not that it's so easy to rise above...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th July 2015), Chester (8th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (9th July 2015), Herbert (9th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hi Sam. As an American it's been pretty much impossible for me to not spend some time thinking about personal responsibility since that's been the political catch-phrase being shoved down our throats by Republicans since Reagan and my high school days.

I don't go by their definition, of course, for obvious reasons. I don't need them or any other organization telling me how to be responsible, thank you. I had my family who taught me values and set examples, both good and bad, for me. I have my own sense of right and wrong which, I believe, we all are born with. And I have a very strong desire to take credit and responsibility for what I do. Can't blame anyone else and neither do they get credit for who or what I am. I do.

I have an independent mind and I also have a strong desire to get along with people. This has made it challenging to learn when and how to stand up for myself/to others. Going along to get along doesn't work in the long run.

I've been complaining for years about people who make excuses for themselves by saying things like, "I'm just doing what my boss/spouse/leader told me," or, "I'm just being a good _________(fill in the blank)." Cop outs.

Not that it's so easy to rise above...
    I am glad to hear this. I believe you. I was not always this way in fact most of my life. I am glad I learned the importance of personal responsibility. I wish the rest of those who are capable would understand this as well. Thanks for the post... Sam

It's just a ride

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2015), Elen (9th July 2015), Herbert (9th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015...e-higher-self/

Three Ways to Become One With Your Higher Self

Reposted from: Fractal Enlightenment | by Lauren Simpson-Green

Take Responsibility

Take responsibility. Take responsibility for everything in your life. Start seeing yourself as the centre of the universe where everything relates to. This is all you can change, only this, so start small and recognize that everything starts with you. Catch yourself whining about what that other person did to get your back up and look within.
    See that every single thing that has happened to you actually WAS controlled and desired for by you (yes even external events supposedly under the control of someone else like car accidents and fatal disease). Look into your guide or higher self and see yourself as the puppet master – you are pulling the strings and will be for the rest of your life.
    People often say that whatever we believe will happen to us at the moment of death of the body. I find this in particular a real eye-opener as to the degree of control we really hold.
    Forget about contracts written with family members, events that were pre-destined. If you and your perception completely control how you might experience your own death then it’s up to you to break down those perceptions.

Become Emptiness
    Sitting atop a cloud may not be quite the goal here, but the more you create space and gaps in your daily life; in the words you speak, in the retorts or advice you give, in the decisions you make, the more you will become Godly. The creative potential present in Emptiness sloughs away the minds’ restrictions and lets us reacquaint ourselves with the larger things at hand.
    To do so we need to meditate, to create silent ritual and a deep reverence for the natural cycles in our days. Just listening to silence; embracing a tree, listening to the stars or watching the clouds can make us tingle with higher vibrations. Nature is a great ally in experiencing Emptiness, and we must do it justice.
    Becoming aware of our bodies and how they fit into space; the minute adjustments of weight and the constant movement breed an appreciation for Emptiness. Life is always moving yet chilling when you start tapping in and listening to the Whole. As Japanese theatre practitioner Tadashi Suzuki teaches in his Suzuki method, when under control the body is in a continual and resplendent dance and moving from the centre; never resting but continuously in flux.

Become Egolessness
    As Don Miguel Ruiz points out, when you don’t take thing personally we don’t take insults to heart, but nor do we take compliments to heart either. When we fully comprehend that everyone is acting out of their own universe, we see that we needn’t take anything into our own sacred space, instead letting everything we encounter (both negative or positive) as experience and allow it to flow over us.
    The wisest people I’ve ever met – probably functioning from a place of divinity in action – take nothing personally. Everything is experience, and as impersonal as our mother and father’s impact on us really was (as in it was everything to do with them and not much to do with us), and but a whisper in the wind.
    The mistake we make is to take it personally and let their and others reactions to us make an impact on us. We let it infect us. Do this, and you are constantly rising and falling on a dual for status, always tugging and pushing and being insufferably human in the process.
    So pledge and become egolessness instead. Drop the persona, drop the gossip and comparison and let every moment rise out of the death of the last. Move your ego out of the way (or as most meditation methods advise, become the watcher) and delve into the sparkly caves of your true and beautiful self. It can rise up from nothingness if you only let it. You are not funny or clever or nice. You are all that you are in this moment and nothing else. Accept and savour it, and let the Divine potential roll out.

About the Author
    Lauren Simpson-Green is an emerging screenwriter, novelist and full time mother who is interested in the art of play and imagination; using story alongside being Present in order to to deepen our experience on earth and reach our full potentials. She also writes a regular blog about spirituality, parenting and travel, as well as her experiences of being in a mixed marriage and living in Turkey.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (10th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), Elen (11th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015), lookbeyond (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Might be stuff already covered but this is from FE. i may have more but all i can find at the moment.

Mother Earth
    The Spring
    Equinox 2012
    An essay by
    Chris Thomas © Chris Thomas 2012

First of all, I would like to pass on the gratitude expressed by the Earth Consciousness to all of those who expressed their love and support towards Her on the morning of Tuesday the 20th of March 2012.

Much was achieved and a great deal learned.

Introduction

Over the years, I have spoken to a great many people about the change of consciousness that is occurring on the planet. I always asked the question: What is the best way of achieving soul re-integration? Whether in groups or individuals, the most common answer was:

“Somebody will come in and do it for us”.

It was only on very rare occasions that the correct answer was given:
    “We need to work on ourselves and work with Mother Earth”.
    Why is it that we look for help outside of the Earth?

Could it be that we lack confidence in ourselves?

Could it be that we have adopted the scientific materialistic view and see the Earth as an inert lump of rock?

Could it be that we have forgotten that everything that we are, whilst human, we owe entirely to Mother Earth?
    Or, all of the above?

Humans live on a free-floating planet whose very soul has dedicated Her existence to our nurture and well being.

If it was not for Mother Earth, humans would not exist and yet the majority of people never acknowledge Her existence let alone realise that everything that we are, or ever could be, is totally dependent upon Her and the abundance She has provided us with.

We, as a soul, have chosen to come to Earth in order to take on a human life. In order to become human, our soul receives permission from the Earth and then connects to the Earth consciousness.

This is why the first chakra is also called the “root” chakra as our soul connects itself directly to the Earth's soul in order to take on physical, human form. In order to become human, we literally connect our soul to the Earth's.

This is how it has always been.

Throughout the whole of human history we have needed to become integrated with the soul of the Earth in order to take on human form and yet we seem to have forgotten this fundamental fact.

We also seem to have forgotten that our soul is much, much bigger than the portion that inhabits the physical body. The soul of a human is immense and, for reasons discussed later, we divided it into two portions: the higher self; comprised of three quarters of the total soul and the physical self; comprised of the remaining one quarter.

We are currently very close to the time where we will be able to fully merge the two aspects of our soul back into the physical body but instead of remembering that in order to achieve soul re-integration we need to work very closely with the Earth, we look to something or somebody from outside of our solar system – why?

Spring Equinox 2012

Since 1996, every soul that has chosen to take on human form has made a series of choices.

The primary choice has been whether to proceed to re-integrating the whole of the soul back into the physical body or not. This was a free choice, nobody stood in judgement of us; this was a decision made by both the higher self and the physical self together.

In the period since 1996, other choices have been made and each human alive on the planet today is very different to what they were in 1996.

The last major decision we individually made was in November 2010 when the opportunity to raise our personal energies was available to us. By raising our personal energies, we would reach frequency parity with that of the Earth. The reason for the need to achieve frequency parity with the Earth involves a long explanation and is covered fully in my books and previous essays but essentially the story is this:

The soul is pure energy without any physical density. In order to become physical, we needed to slow down the lower frequencies of the soul to match those originally chosen by the Earth.

The frequency originally chosen by the Earth was 7.56 Hz and all of the life on Earth resonated at that frequency.

When humans first came to the Earth, we had the whole of the soul within the physical body and we modified our root chakras to also resonate at 7.56 Hz. However, this frequency proved to be too low to maintain the whole of the soul within the human body and so we decided to work with the Earth to find out what this “base-note” frequency needed to be raised to in order to be able to maintain the whole of the soul within the human body.

The Human Plan

The Human Plan was begun 7,000 years ago and all that it was intended to do was to work out what the new base-note frequency was needed to be in order to maintain the whole of the soul within the human body.

This is why it was called The Human Plan; it only really applied to humans, all other forms of life on Earth were very happy with the original frequency and experienced no problems.

A time limit was set, on The Human Plan, so that if a new satisfactory base-note frequency could not be found, humans would leave the Earth and return to their place of soul origin.

This is the purpose of human life over the past 7,000 years and, with a great deal of help from Mother Earth, that new frequency was discovered.

On the 30th of May2000, the Earth altered Her base-note frequency to the new frequency of 3.5 kHz overnight. All of the life on Earth, apart from humans, also changed their energy patterns on that day. Humans being humans decided we needed a little more time to think about it.

The final date that humans could make their decision was November 2010 and so began an acceleration of human root chakra frequencies that took a year to complete. Finally, on the 28th of October 2011, humans once again achieved frequency parity with the Earth and the human root chakra now resonates at 3.5 kHz – this was the very last date that could be accommodated within the Human Plan.

Remember, this change of frequencies was solely to benefit humans – every other form of life on the planet did not need to make this change.
    This is a prime example of how Mother Earth provides for us, nurtures us and gently guides us to help us achieve our goals.

The 28th of October has another significance – it was the actual end of The Human Plan; allowing us the time between 28/10/11 and 21/12/12 to get our act together and undergo our completions.

Those who are familiar with the Mayan Calendar will know that the date 28th of October 2011 was when the Calendar completed all of its “rounds”.

On that date, the Mayan Calendar registered a date of 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13. signifying the end date. On 21/12/12, the Calendar resets itself to 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0. signifying that a new set of rounds is beginning and nobody knows how long the new “Sun” will last but it will be an absolute minimum of 5,000 years.

On the 28th of October 2011, to coincide with our base-note frequency change, a new census was taken as to how many people were ready to undergo soul re-integration.

The result was this:

The human population had dropped from its 1996 peak of 7.4 billion and stood at 3.9 billion.

The census revealed that approximately 2.5 billion declared that they were ready; which represented approximately 60 per cent of the total population.
    That means that 2.5 billion people considered themselves ready and willing to undergo soul re-integration leaving approximately 1.4 billion people who had chosen not to proceed but instead had chosen to leave the Earth and return to their place of soul origin.

Since that census was taken last October, instead of accelerating soul re-integration, the process seems to have stalled and so the Earth asked if a new census could be taken.

There are several reasons why the movement to achieve soul re-integration has stalled and we will discuss those later.

The new census was sent out in the form of a request for assistance. The emails requesting a simple action on Tuesday the 20th of March 2012 were received by many thousands of people in time to carry out the simple exercise if they chose. In addition, the request was made on a human mass-consciousness level and also made through the soul-to-soul connection every human has with the Earth through the root chakra. This meant that every single human on the planet was made fully aware of the Earth's request.

The results were this:

Nobody expected any kind of response from the 1.4 billion who had decided to not take part in soul re-integration and no response was received.

Of the 2.5 billion people who stated in October 2011 that they were ready and eager to undergo soul re-integration a little less than 2 million responded.

This means that 2.3 billion of the 2.5 billion people who stated in October 2011 that they were ready and eager to move forwards and complete their own soul re-integration either ignored the request, couldn't give a damn or are still expecting someone to step in and do it all for them, thereby ignoring the Earth.

Mother Earth was not impressed.

Outside Influences

However, the taking of a census was far from the only reason for the Earth making the request made on March 20th.

Over recent years, the Earth has been under increasing attack from beings outside of our solar system.

In recent months, the level of attack has become severe. This attack is specifically designed to slow down the Earth?s frequencies and bring to a complete stop the completion of The Human Plan.

Unfortunately, many hundreds of thousands of humans are also taking part in this attack on Mother Earth.

This was the main reason for the request on March 20th; the Earth desperately needed help in fighting off this attack.

Fortunately, the number of people who gave their love and support to Mother Earth on that day was sufficient to break the main thrust of the attack and clear the energies around the planet.

Many people have felt a lifting of a sense of depression and oppression since the breaking of these energy patterns. Unfortunately, there is still more work to be done and Mother Earth cannot do it alone.

Angels

The beings who are generating forces that are attacking Mother Earth are a race known as the Velon (for full details of what the Velon have been up to see: Universal Soul, Human Soul, Project Human Extinction, the Annunaki Plan or the Human Plan? and my previous essays).

Most people will be unfamiliar with the name “Velon” and that is because they tend to hide behind a huge number of disguises deliberately designed to fool people into following their agenda.

The names by which most people will know the Velon are:
    Annunaki, Hathor, Jjundaa, Johnaan, Oa, Mila, Ascended Sirians, Galactic Federation, Galactic Council etc etc.

But, the name most people know them by is “Angels”.

The name “Angel” has an ancient past. The word itself means “messenger”.
    The original use of the word goes back to the days of the Old Testament where it was used by the various branches of the Jewish priesthood to denote those who carried messages between these branches. Messengers were called Angels and the chief messenger was called the Arch Angel.

In more recent times, the Catholic Church reinterpreted the word to mean “Messenger from God” and these messengers were depicted in church paintings as having wings and a halo.

However, in more recent times, the depiction and function of Angels, in a religious sense, became more widespread.

In Britain, it was written into law that everyone in the country must attend a religious service every week. As the vast majority of the population were Christian in their beliefs, they had to attend at least one church service every Sunday or they were fined the equivalent of one day?s pay.

When the Industrial Revolution was in full swing, the mill owners, factory owners, steel works owners, mine owners etc, came together to lobby Parliament to drop the law requiring church attendance in order to gain an extra day's labour from their work force.

With the law repealed, the industrialists became very much richer, men women and children had to work seven days a week and church attendance dropped dramatically.

In order to overcome the drop in attendance, the church set about attracting new worshipers. The main target for the church became the children of the wealthy and so created new traditions such as Nativity Plays at Christmas and the portrayal of Angels took on a highly romantic gloss.

Most people?s understanding of Angels stem from these romantic Victorian child-friendly images.

However, in very recent years, the image of Angels has changed yet again and instead of most people seeing them as messengers from God, they are seen as “Guardian Angels” who work with you every day to do such things as find you a parking space.

In reality, these types of Guardian Angels are “spirit guides”.

Spirit guides are disembodied souls who have died in their human life (left their physical bodies behind) and have stayed around to help loved ones in their lives.

These kinds of spirit guides are usually a great aunt or uncle, a grandparent or someone who you know from this life but they have recently died. These are the souls that mediums and clairvoyants communicate with.

Then there are spirit guides who take on the form of a Chinaman or a Native American, or some other similar guise. These types of guides are not the same as your great aunt Elsie staying around to help you but are, in fact, your own higher self presenting themselves in a form that calls on your own past lives. In other words, you were that Chinaman or that Native American in a past life and your higher self is using that persona to say to you that you have the experience from that past life that can provide wisdom and help in this life time.

When people now speak of “Angels”, what they really mean is a spirit guide and so the name has become very misleading and, in may respects, confusing.

Into this lack of proper definition and confusion has stepped the Velon.
    The Velon are a race of “semi-physical” beings who originate from a galaxy 32 galaxies distant from our own.

The term “semi-physical” means that they are beings whose whole soul is within their bodies but their bodies are considerably less dense than humans. To each other, they are as solid as humans are to each other but humans would not be able to see them in their natural state unless they were particularly psychic. The semi- physical races are the ones who travel in “UFO's”.

For full details of the Velon plans, see Project Human Extinction.

Essentially, the Velon underwent some kind of epiphany which made them believe that they were the people who should be living on Earth. When they arrived here, about 300 hundred years ago, the Earth rejected them and they have been forced to remain outside of the solar system ever since.

However, a small group of the Velon did manage to break through into our solar system and land on Earth. Once they landed, they travelled back in time to about 6,000 years ago and dictated a story to a Sumerian scribe. This story was recorded on clay tablets and they have remained buried under the desert sands until Zecharia Sitchin began to translate them (see The Annunaki Plan? or The Human Plan?).

The story that is recorded on these clay tablets is that the Velon – in the guise of the Annunaki – are the creator gods of humans.

The story is complete fantasy but the translator of these tablets, Zecharia Sitchin, insists that the Annunaki story is the basis of the Old Testament.

Since Sitchin's books, containing his translations, first appeared in the mid 1960?s many, many thousands of people have fallen for this fantasy story and firmly believe that the Annunaki (Velon) came to Earth and created humans.

This belief actively works against Mother Earth.

In addition to the thousands who see the Annunaki as their creators there are also many thousands who follow the Hathor. Again the Hathor are of Velon origin and have fooled humans into believing that the music they channel is beneficial to both humans and the Earth.

The Hathor have made direct attacks on the Earth, through their “celestoriums”, but in addition the music they have channelled is aimed directly at attacking the Earth by introducing energy frequencies, that are incompatible with the Earth Herself.

Other branches of the Velon race have channelled numerous requests for humans to build “portals” that are energy gateways from the Earth to outside of the solar system designed to allow the Velon free access into the solar system bypassing the solar system guardians and deliberately going against the Earth's choices.

By deliberately acting against the Earth's freedom of choice, they have broken the only “law” that this Universe works within – absolute freedom of choice to choose one?s actions but such choices cannot remove another soul?s right to choose their own actions.

Given that the Velon have broken the only law that this Universe operates within, they have been forcibly evicted from the rest of the Universe.

They would also have been evicted from the area around the solar system if it was not for the number of humans who actively want the Velon to stay.

Over the years, the Velon have contacted many channels on Earth claiming that they are beings who have come to Earth at this time to help us with our soul transitions.

The organisation that calls itself “Ashtar Command” has promised that they will supply ships that will transport humans away from the Earth in order for humans to “Ascend” to a “5th Dimension”. Many thousands of humans have fallen for this and continue to wish that Ashtar Command would arrive.

Then there is “The Galactic Federation” and “The Galactic Council”, both of whom are Velon and promise their help in humans achieving soul re-integration but re-timed to 2025 or 2032 instead of the planned 2012.

In addition, there are hundreds of other organisations and individuals who channel material to human channels claiming that they are here to help. All of these organisations and individuals are Velon.

According to the Akashic, in the past ten years, every (100%) channelled message received by human channels has originated from the Velon – no matter what source it is claimed the messages come from, the ones producing the messages are the Velon.

The Velon have become such a problem that all of the other races have stopped channelling messages to human channels in the last ten years.

If you receive any kind of channelled message, it will be from the Velon and no one else.

However, by far the biggest problem is with the Velon adopting the disguise of being “Angels”. Given that most people's perceptions of Angels are of the romantic child-like Victorian sort, several million people have begun to work with angels as it seems to be a sort of gentle, harmless pink and fluffy sort of thing to do. The problem is that every time you call on your “Angel”, you are actually reinforcing a connection to the Velon. Every time you reinforce this connection, the Velon implant you with an energy device or, if you already carry an implanted device, another device is implanted in your home.

Given the number of people who have fallen for the Angel fantasy, the number of Velon energy devices has risen to the point where they put Mother Earth under direct threat.

It was this direct and immediate threat that made Mother Earth cry out for help on the Spring Equinox.

In addition to the energy devices implanted into those who call on their angels, and into their homes, the Velon, who control the Illuminati, have found ways to implant huge energy devices that are used by the military. The main installation that uses Velon energy devices is HAARP.

HAARP is mainly used to alter weather patterns and use the weather as a weapon but the military has also admitted that they are using HAARP installations, now numbering 39, to flood the Earth with extra low frequency energies (ELF). The official reason is to use the ELF as ground penetrating radar to uncover underground terrorist bases as well as to discover previously hidden mineral and oil deposits.

As we noted earlier, the Earth raised Her base- note frequency specifically to help humans achieve soul re-integration. The ELF energies are specifically used to slow down the Earth?s frequencies with the intention of stopping people from re-integrating.

All of these actions put Mother Earth under threat and all of them are supporting the Velon.

To return to the question of “Angels”:

About a year ago, many people received a suggestion that they invite three angels into their home for five days. All people had to do was to accept the suggestion and they would be placed on a waiting list and notified of the day on which these angels would turn up.

On the appointed day, you had to open your front door wide at 10.00 pm at night and welcome the three angels into your home. The three angels would remain in your home for five days but you would not know what they were doing for those five days and you were told not to question them. Then, on the fifth day, you would once again open your front door wide, at 10.00 pm at night, and thank the three angels for their visit.

Over 5,000 people fell for this.

Think about it for a minute.
    If a friend rang you up and said:

“I am sending over three total strangers who you will welcome into your home. You will not ask them who they are or what they will be doing, but you must welcome them in for five days and nights. At the end of the five days and nights, you will open your front door for them and thank them for their visit”.

Your first reaction would be to ask:
    “Who are these people?”
    “What do they want with me?”
    “What will they be doing whilst they are here?” “What problems am I letting myself in for?” The chances are that you would refuse your friend?s request without having a great deal more information.
    Over 5,000 people fell for this.
    Over 5,000 people opened their front doors and let these angels in.

Except:

These were not angels; they were Velon. Every home that they were invited into had a Velon energy device implanted within it and every person within that household was also implanted with an energy device. Every single one of these implanted energy devices emitted energies that were aimed at attacking Mother Earth.

By continuing to call upon your “angel” you are disempowering yourself and endangering Mother Earth. Instead of an angel; call upon your higher self.

Guardians

There are those who act as “guardians” to the Earth. These souls have taken on the task of helping the Earth to fend off any attacks that originate from outside the solar system and are aimed at the Earth.

When the Velon first arrived here, Mother Earth rejected them and the guardians ensured that they did not enter the solar system.
    Some Velon did manage to gain entry to the solar system but fortunately not that many. Even so, the few that did enter set about becoming influential in human affairs (see Project Human Extinction).

The remainder, many millions of Velon, were forced to stay outside of the solar system.

As they began their activities against the Earth, the Earth?s guardians were able to remove the vast majority of them.

The actions made by the Velon broke the one “Universal Law” – removing freedom of choice. In so doing, it allowed those who exist outside of our solar system to take action and the Velon have been evicted from this Universe (see Human Soul).

However, by then, the Velon had made contact with a large number of humans and these humans, effectively, invited the Velon in. In other words, these humans made a free choice to invite in the Velon who had contacted them. Given this choice was freely made; those particular Velon could not be evicted along with the rest of their race. In all, 3.2 million Velon were able to remain close to our solar system and continue their attack on Mother Earth because humans wanted them there.

To explain “freedom of choice”:

Every soul that has been Created to inhabit this Universe has absolute freedom to choose their actions. The only limiting factor is that you cannot choose to act in such a way that it prevents another soul from making a free choice.

This “Law” applies throughout the whole Universe and it has never been broken by souls from within this Universe until the Velon attempted to take over the Earth.

As soon as the Velon actions became clear, they were removed from the Universe.

Humans invited the Velon in and humans continue to freely choose to have the Velon here. Because of this freely made choice, the guardians ability to evict the Velon is extremely limited. Whilst humans continue to freely invite the Velon to stay, the guardians can do very little.

It could be said that, in contacting people through channelled means, the Velon did not present themselves as Velon but as some other race or being and that would be true.

But, instead of questioning who the Velon were and what their intentions were, the channeller just accepted them.

Don't forget that we all have a higher self who tries to advise us and keep us on the straight and narrow but we have freedom of choice and have a tendency to ignore the messages of the higher self, our intuition, especially if our egos are being inflated by the events that our higher self is attempting to warn us against.

In addition, through our root chakras, we all have a soul to soul connection to Mother Earth and so on a deep level, these channellers would have known that Mother Earth rejected the Velon.

Also in addition, the human mass consciousness contained information on the Velon and why they had been rejected.

So all in all, there were no real reasons why people should have been fooled by the Velon because all the information warning people about the Velon and their intentions was freely available.

And yet, some people's egos were such that they overrode all of the warnings because they wanted to be seen as somebody special because they had been contacted by beings from outside of our solar system.

To explain what I mean by ego:

A few years ago, I was approached by a group of people who asked me if I could help and advise them to open an energy portal.

My first question was “Who has asked you to open a portal?” They couldn't answer.
    My second question was “Why do those who have asked you want a portal built?” Again, they couldn't answer.

My third question was “If you don't know who has asked you and you don't know why they want a portal, why do you want to build a portal?” Their answer was that “They would feel that they had carried out „important? work and their group would be recognised for so doing”.

That is ego overriding common sense let alone the mass consciousness, their higher selves and Mother Earth.
    Needless to say, I declined their request.

As far as everybody else is concerned, we still have gullibility about accepting the Velon, in whatever disguise they chose to present themselves in.

Everybody alive on the planet today knows, on some level or another, that we are undergoing a change of consciousness but most people look at their lives and think “how can I change?” and the usual answer is “I'll have to do some work on myself but I am not sure I want to do that”. Into this area of self doubt stepped the Velon offering a magic, easy fix to these problems – “We'll take you through to the 5th dimension, don't you worry about it” and people said “yes please” in droves.

If you were walking down the street one day, thinking about life's problems and you were approached by a total stranger. The stranger said to you “I can see that you are troubled, let me deal with all of your problems for you”. The very first thing that would enter the heads of the vast majority of people is “What are they after, what are their motives. Nobody walks up to complete strangers and offers to take care of all of their problems for them”.

And yet people fell for the offer made by the Velon in their thousands without once questioning the motives of the Velon.

Is it any wonder that Mother Earth asked for another census? - especially as so few humans responded in a positive way.

So, Where Do We Go From Here?

According to the Akashic, there are currently one and a half million people on the planet who have fully re- integrated the soul back into the physical body. All of these 1.5 million took part in the exercise to support Mother Earth on the Spring Equinox.

It must be remembered that all of these 1.5 million people underwent full soul re- integration at a time that they chose (freedom of choice) and all of them underwent full soul re-integration at a time when all of the current world problems, as well as their own personal problems, existed.

In other words, there is no barrier to anyone on the planet undergoing full soul re-integration if that is what they choose to do at any time they choose.
    If a sufficient number of people underwent full soul re-integration, the Velon would be defeated and Mother Earth would return to nurturing Her children.
    So what is stopping people from doing this? Nothing.

Everyone has absolute freedom of choice to choose their actions and so any, or all, of the 2.5 billion people who stated last October that they were ready to complete soul re-integration can so do anytime they choose.

The problem is that many of the statements made by these 2.5 billion about their state of readiness were a little optimistic and seems to be mainly due to The Human Plan coming to its end.

Most people seem to have said “The Human Plan has ended and I have one year to sort myself out so I had better say I am ready even if I am not!”
    I can hear many of you starting to say something along the lines of:
    “So where does he get off criticising me? If he is so wonderful, why hasn't he undergone soul re-integration?”

The answer to that is: I did undergo full soul re-integration 10 years ago but it was requested that I return.

Since the age of 7, I knew that I could access a source of information that others could not – this is the Akashic. Also, for the past 30 years I have been working as a healer and, in recent years, as a psychic surgeon.

10 years ago, I underwent the process of change, of soul re-integration.
    It was wonderful, beyond anything that I had imagined. Every sense becomes heightened to a level where every single colour becomes a rainbow of colours that do not exist in the physical world. Every smell is expressed in colours and impressions of what originated it (although you can switch off to the more unsavoury ones). Touching something is like reading its history and, if it is living, its sense of being. All of the senses become so enlarged that we do not have the vocabulary to express the sensations in words.

Every thought takes on a reality, every sensation becomes a part of you and every living thing shares its reality with you. It is a world beyond human imaginings, beyond human experience and beyond description.

However, given my ability to read the Akashic and to heal people, I was asked if I would reverse the process and return to the world of the human and begin to write about human history and human potential. How could I refuse Mother Earth?

So, 10 years ago, I returned and continued to write my 11 books, to give talks and to push my potential as a healer as far as I could.

My healing work developed in ways which allowed me to remove implants from people?s bodies, particularly Velon implants. This work I did for many years and frequently came under attack by the Velon. Unfortunately, the Velon found a way through my defences – long story – and ended up causing me considerable physical damage.

This damage meant that I had to give up seeing people for healing and stop giving talks. Instead, I have written more books and more articles and essays to try to encourage people to understand that we are a part of Mother Earth, we have a potential and that potential can only be fulfilled by undergoing soul re-integration. My experience of soul re-integration is an extremely happy one. The transition was unbelievably simple and straight forwards – I experienced no difficulties or problems of any kind. One minute I was my normal self; the next my “super self”. The only problems I experienced was with returning to my previous state – that process took several days of recovery.

I am just me – nothing beyond the ordinary, nothing beyond anyone else but if I can undergo soul re-integration in such a calm and peaceful way, I cannot understand why anyone is reluctant to fulfil their potential and to honour the promise they made to Mother Earth at the start of The Human Plan 7,000 years ago.

To explain a little about a “full soul state”:

We are used to living our lives with one quarter of the soul intact within our bodies – the physical self. When the other three quarters of the soul are brought into the physical body, the body undergoes numerous changes.

The body becomes lighter in density and emits an internal translucent glow. Our energy field, the aura, glows very brightly and extends a huge distance beyond the body.

In other words, it becomes extremely obvious that you are not like other people but have an energy about you that marks you as very different.

If someone in this whole soul state walked down their local high street, they would immediately be recognised as someone “different” and either thought of as being some kind of “alien” or, more likely, be treated as some kind of “god-like” figure and a new religion would be built around them.

This is why you will not meet any of the 1.5 million people who have already undergone soul re-integration. They live in isolated communities well away from the westernised world and have cloaked themselves in psychic protection barriers. If anyone, who has not re- integrated, approaches them, they cloak themselves behind these barriers and their presence will not be felt.

What was the promise we made Mother Earth? In order to explore the problems related to the Earth's base-note frequency, we divided the soul into the higher self and the physical self.

In return, Mother Earth agreed to allow us to remain on the planet in a condition She considered to be “sub-human” – a Human Being, Mother Earth considers to be a fully physical being with the whole of the soul contained within the body. Whilst in our sub- human state, She would allow us a great deal of latitude in how we behaved and what avenues of research we pursued; as long as at the end of the 7,000 years allotted to The Human Plan, we returned to our true Human Being state or we left the planet.

This 7,000 year period runs out on the 21st of December 2012 (21/12/12) and there cannot be any time extension.

Not only was the time limit set by Mother Earth, it was also set by us and every other soul within this Universe has been doing everything thing they can to help us achieve our goals and fulfil our promise to Mother Earth – well, everyone in the Universe apart from the Velon as it turns out.

2.5 billion people on Earth stated, as of the 28th of October 2011, that they were ready and able to undergo full soul re-integration. Whilst many agreed together that it would be better if we all underwent soul re-integration together so that we could sweep away the influence of the Velon and the Illuminati in one move, not all of the 2.5 billion agreed to that.

So since the end of October 2011 we should have seen a slow trickle of people completing. As the trickle continued, it should have triggered a growing number of people completing until the growing number of completions brought about the tsunami of over 2 billion souls sweeping away all those who would oppose human soul re-integration.
    This has not happened. And yet, at the time of writing, we are almost five months beyond October and only eight months away from December.

The reasons for this lack of forwards movement has been difficult to understand; certainly the Velon presence and influence does not account for the problem as, after all, 1.5 million people have already completed soul re-integration.

So where does the problem lie?

On the face of it, there should be no problems at all given that all of the necessary energy patterns are in place and are freely available to everyone who chooses to make use of them.

The Velon are definitely a problem but they are causing people to be misled, as proven by the 1.5 million, if someone is ready to undergo soul re-integration, even the Velon cannot stop them.

The problem is with people themselves.

Most of the 2.5 billion who claim that they are ready and able appear not to be. If they were, they would have changed.

People?s choices that were confirmed in October 2011 seem to have been very optimistic and coloured with a great deal of wishful thinking.
    So how can you tell if you are ready?

This process of self-discovery is detailed in The Human Soul but here is a simple exercise that can help you understand where you are:

Say a family member, a friend or a work colleague starts to criticise you; what is your immediate reaction?

1. You react angrily, totally denying the criticism and think of a way of criticising the person back.

2. You burst into tears and apologise profusely.

3. You consider what they have said and think about your own behaviour. If the criticism is accurate, you apologise and say you will deal with it. If the criticism is not accurate, you gently explain to the person that their criticism is unwarranted.

If your answer was 1 or 2, you still have some way to go to resolve your “issues” before you can re-integrate.

If your answer was 3, it means that you are well on your way to where you need to be and probably could re-integrate at any time you choose.

That is a very simple exercise to illustrate what is meant when people say you still have “issues” to resolve.

Issues are really just an indication of how honest you are with others and how honest you are with yourself.

In answer 3, the person honestly considers whether the criticism is valid. If it is valid, they modify their behaviour. If the criticism is not valid, they calmly explain that the person making the criticism is mistaken. That is being honest with themselves and with others.

Everybody needs to take a long hard, but most of all, honest look at themselves to see if they are totally honest with the world. If you are not, then you need to make some changes in the way in which you see yourself and your relationship with other people.

That is all that is needed. It is that simple – total honesty with yourself and with others indicates that you are ready to move on.

If you realise that you are not totally honest with yourself or with others, you are not ready for soul re-integration and you will need to deal with your lack of honesty very quickly if you still want to undergo soul re-integration.
    The Future

Every single soul who is currently in human form chose to be on Earth at this time. Nobody has been forced to be here, every soul made a totally free choice to be here at the end of the Human Plan.

I'll say that again:

Every soul that is in human form, freely made a choice to be a part of the completion of The Human Plan.

That means that every single one of the current 3.9 billion population could have completed soul re-integration.

Many have chosen not to undergo soul re- integration and that is a matter of a choice freely made by them as an individual. Nobody has stood and judged them – they have judged themselves and, for whatever personal reasons, have decided that they will not continue.

As far as Mother Earth is concerned, that is fine; She wishes them well and hopes that they will find their completion when they are away from the Earth. And She is letting them go with Her love.

For those who have chosen to remain on Earth and complete our individual parts of The Human Plan, we have some hard decisions to make.

Do we take the extra few steps necessary to resolve our issues or do we not?

Don't forget, The Human Plan has already completed and we only have until 21/12/12 to fulfil our choices.

There is one thing to remember in all of this: NOBODY CAN DO IT FOR YOU!
    Only you can move yourself forwards and you cannot take anyone with you.
    Neither can anyone take you with them.

If you have chosen to undergo soul re- integration then it is you and you alone who has to take action to fulfil your choice.

Many people say that they are not sorting themselves out because of their partners, their children or their parents (see The Human Soul).

The reality is that each of the people with whom you share your life is an individual soul and they have made their own choices. They will either undergo soul re-integration or they will not.

YOU CANNOT TAKE THEM WITH YOU.

If their choice is not to undergo soul re- integration then there is nothing you or anyone else can do, to change that situation.

They have made their choices based on how they see themselves and how they see the world – did they take your choice into consideration when they made their choice?

NO.

So what makes you think that you can change their choice? You can't.

If you have chosen to proceed through your own soul re-integration then you cannot take anyone else?s choice into account. It was your choice and they have made their choices if their choice is not the same as yours, you must leave them behind if you are to stay on Earth.

This may sound harsh but it is the reality. Freedom of choice is absolute. If you try to drag somebody with you because you don't think that have made the right choice for themselves, you are breaking the fundamental energy patterns on which this Universe was Created.

Not only are you trying to go against their freely made choice but you will also hold yourself back because whatever you try to do for them will fail and you will run out of time for you to do what you need to do for yourself and you will fail. Is that what you want?

The other concern people have is to do with what happens to their pets? If they complete their soul re-integration, will their pets be OK? All animals are very psychic and so they know what you want of them. The problem is that we usually do not know what they want from us. Undergoing full soul re-integration means that you will not leave your pets behind but will be able to live with them but with you having full psychic communication with your pets. Both of you will know exactly what the other wants and so you will have the perfect partnership.

That is a situation which is worth speeding up your soul re-integration to achieve!

The problem is that humans are being humans and are endlessly prevaricating – I want to do this, but...

Humans will always find an excuse for not doing something and the more times you use the word “but” is an indication of how far away from soul re-integration you really are.

Every single person on the planet has made up their mind about whether they undergo soul re- integration or not. Now is the time to take action.

Remember the agreement we made with Mother Earth at the start of The Human Plan: We will give ourselves 7,000 years to find the new base-note frequency that is needed to return to being a true Human Being living on Earth. If we fail to achieve this goal, we will leave the planet and return to our place of soul origin.

That is the agreement all of us freely entered into with Mother Earth.
    It means what it says:

If I do not re-integrate the whole of my soul back into my body by the end of the 7,000 year period, I will die, leave the Earth and go somewhere else.
    Given the census results from the Spring Equinox on the 20th of March 2012, it looks as though on the 21st of December 2012, the total Human Being population will amount to something like 2 million.

The remainder of the human population will either have died or be in the process of dying.

Where do you see yourself next Christmas?

Will you be on Earth enjoying yourself as a true Human Being?
    Or will you be floating around in the Universe somewhere – literally a lost soul?

It is your choice. Only you can choose. Only you can act.
    Think about it and think about Mother Earth.

The books and recordings listed below are all about human history and the healing books are guides to how you can heal yourself of any ailment without recourse to pharmaceutical drugs or remedies.

The Human Soul was specifically written to help people work out and understand where they are in this process of soul re-integration and how to deal with some of the problems that inevitably arise.

Synthesis was written specifically to help people understand human history in relation to the events of 2011 and 2012. It also contains meditation exercises designed to help you make closer and stronger connections with your higher self, to work out what “issues” you have remaining and need to resolve as well as a meditation to help you access the kind of information that is recorded within the Akashic.

The author has been working as a psychic and psychic surgeon for about 30 years. He was born “hard-wired” into the Akashic, the record keeping aspect of the Universal mass consciousness, which he can access at will without any form of meditation or intermediary.

He is the author of 11 books, has two 2 hour interviews available on DVD and four one hour radio interviews available on:

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/radio

also a one hour radio interview available on:

http://www.oneradionetwork.com

As well as a 2 hour interview on YouTube. He lives with his wife, Di, in Wales.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (10th July 2015), donk (13th May 2017), Elen (10th July 2015), Herbert (10th July 2015), Liberty (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    This is why... after 54 years of looking for someone or something else outside of myself to blame for my predicament, I finally considered, maybe... just maybe I, in my past life experiences, either played the bad guy or played the allower. Both on my own free will yet both leading to a very serious 'dark night of the soul' whereby I then suddenly got the idea... "wow, maybe I should try taking responsibility for all and everything I experience in my life... and in all levels of my being."

How odd that when I did, suddenly everything in my life instantly transformed and in a very good way. Now it is possible... certainly possible, that my conclusion as well as the actions I took once I made this fundamental change in my foundational point of view only works for me when I applied it... that this view, actualized - only works for me. Yet, I am overwhelmed by the feeling that this may also work for others... maybe even would work for every other sentient being that has the capacity to understand the concept of personal responsibility.
    It worked for me too.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (11th July 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    These are posts that I've been able to retrieve from the shut down FE forum

Question to Herbert
    TheVeryWiseOwl:
    @Herbert - Do you recall there being any information provided by CT regarding Edgar Cayce? - I know it has been mentioned but aside from a name drop, I wonder if there is anything else in his books or through any other material you've come across

Herbert wrote:
    As you say; only a mention in passing from C.T. that Cayce and Blavatsky channel Velon. It is obvious to me that his historical readings and the Ra material are Velon channelling and from what Cayce has said himself, he steps out of the way to do the channelling which is NOT the way one reads the Akashic.

This no reflection on your question. It is a good one and you made me think about something I had over-looked. The fact that Cayce was channelling Velon helps us recognize just how embedded in our culture the Velon lies have become and how this came about. As Chris says we must learn to do our own research and clearly if David Wilcock is Cayce reincarnated, then the Velon have latched onto an old friend. It serves to fortify the theory that such attachments can be re-initiated in subsequent lives. Thankfully we are completing our knowledge gathering finally.

Turiya has written a good piece on this subject, which he shared with me:

I have only done a little bit of research regarding Edgar Cayce. And it appears to me that he has been placed on a higher pedestal than should be warranted, imo. As, he's been wrong on a number of occasions - he reminds me of the channel named Dorothy Martin (channelled Sananda) that I had written once before about her on the PA Messengers of.

Deception by Jacques Vallee thread.

Here are some of the things Cayce was incorrect on:

EDGAR CAYCE
    1) Edgar Cayce himself said that 1933 would be a good year. What happened?
    This prediction was way off base. -In 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. Shortly after this appointment, he dissolved the German parliament, which marked the beginning of the Nazi rampage throughout Germany and across Europe.

-In the U.S., the Great Depression was in full swing when the global economy hit rock bottom in 1933. Also, the U.S. went into bankruptcy & pretty much stole away from 'we the people' all the gold that was deposited in the banks.

2) Atlantis Rising Prediction
    One of these predictions stated that the U.S. would discover an Atlantean death ray in 1958. He also predicted that the lost city would rise again in 1968 or 1969.

3) California Earthquake
    A large earthquake would hit the sate of California, causing it and the Baja peninsula to slide into the Pacific sometime during the 1960s. How many people have been effected by this, how people have up & moved out of the fear that this prediction propagated. The state of California & the Baja peninsula are both still fully intact, today.

4) Armageddon in 1999 Prediction
    While in his self-induced trance, Cayce predicted that Armageddon would come in 1999. Obviously, Armageddon never came.

5) China the New Cradle of Christianity
    Cayce also predicted that China would become the new “cradle of Christianity.” He went on to predict that China would be completely converted to Christianity by 1968. Obviously, that didn't pan out.

I received the following comment from someone (not a CT fan) on one of the forums that I post:

"My inner voice said to me that Edgar Cayce seems to be the "real deal". A simple man who only wanted to help his fellow humans. Edgar Cayce remains perhaps the most credible and genuine ‘channellers’ of the past 150 years."

My reply was this:
    Yes, Edgar Cayce. A simple man called the "Sleeping Prophet". The 'real deal' is that he had to exit the scene in order to receive a download of information. A download exactly from WHOM?

So effectively, Edgar Cayce wasn't there when the information came through him. The question remains: Just Who? Or What? Entity fed the information?

In other words, what you're saying is that it was the entity that is channelling the information through Edgar Cayce's body/mind that is what you are saying is the "real deal". Because Edgar Cayce wasn't present. His body-mind was being used by the ET entity. Try to understand what the channelling process entails. Ask any authentic channeller if they are present when the information comes "through them". Ask Darryl Anka. He's given the answer before: He's not conscious when the Multi-dimensional being known as Bashar comes through Darryl Anka's body-mind. He has no idea what has come through & what is said to the audience.

CT does mention Edgar Cayce but only in passing. If you look at that Inter-Galactic War essay he says the following:

The Johnaan
    When the Velon first arrived at our solar system, the Johnaan took a long hard look at who and what humans are and how we functioned on our planet. The Annunaki and the Jjundaa acted very quickly putting their plans together and set out to fulfil those aims as rapidly as possible.

The Johnaan sat back, seemingly unconcerned about their own plans and even helped some of the other Velon factions advance their plans, particularly the Oa and Mila. Gradually though, the Johnaan began to make moves. They had seen the successes the Annunaki did have with their channelling works with Madame Blavatsky and Edgar Cayce and so began to put together stories that could be channelled to humans that, in many cases, reflected our religious beliefs.

I think Chris knows much more, but steers away from saying too much for the criticism that soon follow from the many Cayce devotee supporters. I remember there was a section from that Robert Stanley interview where Stanley was pushing Chris to tell more what he knew about Jesus Christ. Chris became very adamant about not going into the matter because he said he would upset a lot of people. I think the same is the case with Edgar Cayce.

I have found the following that was written by author Clifford Stone regarding what Edgar Cayce had stated about the idea of an alien life form that has been visiting Earth is from Arcturus. This idea is frequently associated with the writings of Edgar Cayce. "According to Cayce, the Arcturians are a "fifth dimensional" life form, highly advanced both technically and spiritually. Arcturians work in close connection with the ascended masters whom they call the Brotherhood of the All. They also work closely with what they refer to as the Galactic Command. The Arcturians are here to assist humans in entering the fourth and fifth dimensions of reality and in raising their vibrational frequencies."
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...n_races01a.htm

From another website:
    "Since his early writing of this Race of Aliens, Edgar Cayce has been referred to the father of the Arcturians. Today, many people have discovered the different way to communicate with the Arcturian Aliens; however, only one has bee deeded the most sure way" [I believe this would mean Norma Milanovich. geesh! So many]. Source:
    http://arcturi.com/ArcturianArchives/EdgarCayce.html

CT on Arcturians:
    From the Essay, Regarding the Galactic Federation of Light Petition, Chris Thomas further writes:

"The GFOL, as well as many other alien organisations such as The Galactic Council, Ashtar Command, Arch Angels, Angels, Annunaki, Hathor, Ascended Sirians, Arcturians, etc etc are different names put together by an alien race who are more properly known as the Velon."

So, what CT says from the above, I would deduce that the Arcturians are what Edgar Cayce was channelling information from which would mean that the Arcturians are another Velon disguise used by the Annunaki.

Anyways, interesting to find this stuff on Edgar Cayce.
    Thanks for the question; as it caused me to have more of a look into what Edgar Cayce was about.

Cheers
    Herbert

Somebody asked about the movie Oblivion, and here’s what Herbert wrote:
    I have not seen the movie but based on Chris Thomas' information found here: http://thespiritguides.co.uk/ChrisThomas/Evolution.pdf

which comes from the Akashic records of our Universe, The moon was sequestered by Earth from the remains of one of two planets that exploded themselves - one between Earth and Venus and one between Mars and Jupiter (if I remember correctly).

Earth was still upright after this sequestering and was the only planet in our solar system able to retain life after the explosions. Not sure if sequestering the moon is what made this possible. During the age of Atlantis, 20,000 years ago, Humans' bodies were able to hold their entire soul and our planet continued to be upright. It was not until we began to lose our abilities and part of our soul that we realized we had to sink Atlantis because we had miscalculated the frequency necessary to hold our entire soul, and this caused the great flood.

It also caused the Earth to tilt. So the moon had nothing to do with the tilting of Earth.

In fact it is not gravitational pull that holds planets in place in relation to each other, it is electromagnetic consciousness through conscious attraction of similar resonant frequencies.

The Annunaki story is a falsification of Earth and Human history designed to make us feel smaller and less in control than we really are. The planet Nibiru is in their solar system not ours, yet people are still looking for it. We at the non-physical level decided to tamper with out own DNA frequency along with Earth. The Annunaki have no claim what-so-ever over our genetics.

We, the Earth and the Sun are the ones who make the decisions jointly through conscious intention. The Annunaki want us to give them credit for our problems, to feel small, to give no credit to Earth's free will. We created our own problems with intention and negativity. We correct the problems by reversing negativity with intention.

The movies and children's electronic games are cleverly designed to encourage us to believe there exists power outside of ourselves. Stop paying them attention and start making room for 100% of your soul. Gravity is our own conscious attraction. The Moon would not be there if we and the Earth did not want it so.

As George, (George Kavassilas) refines his understanding he drifts closer to Chris Thomas' view based on the Akashic. Chris Thomas' story has remained the same from the beginning.

Herbert
    Last edited by Elen, 11th July 2015 at 07:51.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    These are another few posts that I managed to save from the FE forum that Herbert so tirelessly worked on.
    Elen

Earth's Purpose
    I remember something Chris Thomas had said about the non physical souls: “Once the physicality of Earth was in fact created, the non physical souls [Angels] said that it was quite a marvellous thing, the various life forms, the beauty of the sky, the oceans & mountains, the variety of living forms, it was just incredible.

Only one thing was missing... they could not smell the flowers, they could not experience the taste of the fruit, they could not feel the rain making everything wet. They could not feel the warmth of the Sun. So, existence provided for them the Human Plan. This was so the non physical "angels" could also experience the physical world, experience for themselves what this beautiful planet Earth had created.”

“Certainly to reach the level of consciousness that say, a planet like Earth has attained, requires a prerequisite - a certain amount of 'growth', or 'expansion', of consciousness has to have taken place, before a consciousness can attain a greater responsibility that involves other souls, other life forms.”
    Turiya

From Chris Thomas:"
    Each of the ‘Angels’, that came to Earth and lived a human lifetime, returned to the realms of the six civilizations enriched and invigorated by the experience and encouraged others to experience this form of life for themselves. During the time of Atlantis, very many souls incarnated as human beings and the universe became a better place because of these experiences."
    The Journey Home (page16)

EARTH’S PURPOSE BY CHRIS THOMAS

Throughout the Universe, many, many billions of souls exist; some are souls that make up galaxies, some are souls that make up solar systems, some souls are more or less “human sized” but have no physical density at all, some are also more or less “human sized” but do have physical bodies that are considerably less dense than human bodies. So there was a form of life that was missing – “physical” life forms that live on “physical” planets.

This is the purpose of our solar system – to explore the possibilities offered by being physical.

A region of an outlying galaxy was selected to be the host for this physical experiment where a sun already existed. This lone sun was also a consciousness, a soul. This solar soul agreed to provide the nurturing energies to a solar system that was formed from thirteen souls who wished to take on “physical” energy densities and explore the different forms of life that being physical could conjure up.

This all happened 40 million years ago.

This time-scale is greatly at odds with current “scientific” thinking but this is the time frame that is recorded in the Akashic.

The scientific time scale, that of 4 billion years, is based on the assumed age of a meteor that could have arrived on Earth from anywhere within the Universe and so is no more than a false assumption.

Our solar system is contained within an energy “envelope” that is shaped a little like a rugby ball. This envelope was necessary in order to keep out all of the other energy patterns that exist within our galaxy and within our Universe – there is not much point in creating an experimental region of space if it could be contaminated by energy patterns that could make the experiment pointless.

So we exist in a controlled and protected “envelope” that originally contained thirteen souls who had taken on the role of forming physical planets that could create and nurture as diverse a range of physical forms of life as possible.

All were successful.

All thirteen planets began to form 40 million years ago, each expressing the “personality” of their soul in the forms of life they created.
    Individual souls are created by the Creator; planetary life is created by the soul of the planet.

However, the soul that is the Earth took Her time to consider all options before She settled down to experiment with the type of life forms She wanted to develop. In this way, life on Earth only began to develop 25 million years ago.

Again, this is very much at odds with the scientific view of life on Earth. However, if you research back through the history of scientific thinking, you will find that this figure of 25 million years is one, which was favoured by scientists for a number of years. It only changed when the “new” science of geology came along and tried to find answers to the ages of rock strata.

Most of the assumptions made by these early geologists turn out to be based on false premises but scientists being scientists, they have not admitted to their mistakes and have maintained the false theories and incorporated these false dates into current thinking. When the meteorite, mentioned above, was found, they came up with this new age of 4 billion years for the Earth. The technique used to arrive at this date has never been explained adequately – it seems to have primarily been conjecture and wishful thinking.

25 million years ago, the surface of the Earth began to live. The first life forms were bacteria and plants. In order to work with the plants, the Earth brought about the Sidhé and the Faerie, creating them about 20 million years ago.

At this time, the Earth was also about 40 per cent smaller than She is now. There is no such thing as “Continental Drift”, the Earth grew as life developed and there have been occasions when She has shrunk in size as She brought about major changes to the forms of life that She Created for Her surface.

As life developed on all of the planets of our solar system, the parameters of our experiment changed. It was proven that compressing energies down to the frequencies we consider “physical” worked exceptionally well and that the solar system contained more forms of life than all of the planets in the rest of the Universe combined and so it was decided that all of the planets would work towards developing a form of life that could contain a free-moving and free-acting soul. In other words, Human Beings.

The first free-moving souls that were created for this Universe did not have any physical form or physical density; they were just pure soul energy. These types of souls the Akashic calls the “non-physical” races. [Sometimes called Angels]

In order for them to develop and to gain new experiences, it was agreed that they could come to our solar system and experience what it is like to take on a physical body. But, before they could make that journey, the planets of the solar system needed to develop a suitable body that these souls could inhabit.

All thirteen of the planets that were originally in our solar system began to create new life forms that could fulfil that function and all were successful.

Then, 3.8 million years ago, four of the original planetary souls decided that they had completed all of the experiences they felt they... [To read full article download pdf from here]

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Chr...ressReport2012. pdf

Herbert

Alexander the Great was the first in history to be infected by the 14 Faction energy, which had nothing to do with the Velon. The 14 Faction energy also allowed the Popes, Vatican, Jesuits, and possibly Constantine to remove people's free will. Another who used 14 Faction energy was Queen Elizabeth II's mother, namely the Queen mother. The last well-known person to use 14 Faction energy was George H. W. Bush otherwise known as Daddy Bush. He lost his ability to remove free will in 2002 when Merlin removed the 14 Faction from our Universe.

The Velon never used 14 Faction energy per se, as C.T. has said. Instead they travelled back in time to about 5,000 years ago to dictate lies to a scribe. These dictated clay tablets were translated by Zechariah Sitchin in the 1990's and a lot of people on various forums actually believe these lies about Nibiru, the Annunaki "gods" as the creators of modern humans, etc. The ones who travelled back in time could not return to the future and one of them ended up in Tibet where he channelled lies to various people over the years, including Madame Blavatsky and these channelled lies have become embedded in our culture so much so that they form a part of many people's belief systems. They form the basis of the Theosophical Society. They continue channelling to this day and still control the minds of the CEOs of corporations, the new world order proponents, and they working through the NSA and military, control or have poisoned the minds of many of the psychic children.

The Mormon Church and the church of Scientology were formed through Velon mind control, fake angels, masters, archangels, council of 7, council of 9 etc. None of these entities actually exist; they are products of Velon channelling.

300 years ago when the Velon first arrived on the edge of our solar system, they took over the newly formed illuminati, actually possessing some of their bodies. The illuminati were only just broken up and defeated in 2009. However one Velon remained, the 6th emissary, and although the heads of industry think they have taken over from the illuminati, they are in reality still controlled by the Velon mind out of Peru - the 6th emissary. The Velon control is achieved through trickery and flattery of gullible humans.

The one bright spot is that with the 50 million new dimensions entering our solar system since 1996, more and more people are awakening to the reality of mind control and trickery. All energetic chips have been dissolved by these new energies. Lost souls are being retrieved and returned to their higher selves. Also with the 14 faction energies gone for some time now it is harder and harder for the George Bushes of the world to establish conformity. They revert to murder instead but there power is most assuredly diminishing very rapidly.

The evil is being exposed from child sacrifice, idiot governments, and hopefully soon no more chemtrails. When chemtrails are removed, the new light will fully enter and full soul reintegration will make us Wholly Human again after 7,000 years of the Human Plan. Hopefully sooner than later.

Herbert

Here greenbarry asked a question if the 14 faction indeed was the same as the Velon. Turiya answered.
    Elen

Hi greenbarry,

Since its been some time since you asked Herbert this question, I will interject my 2 cents worth at this time...

Yes, you are correct in saying that it was the 14th Faction that burst into this universe from another universe through the use of a wormhole. When this happened, there were some 33,000 souls that were on their way to Earth to take on human form, who were affected/infected with this kind of energy (energy that takes others' "freedom of choice" away).

Chris had explained, according to his research of the Akashic, the Velon, for some reason, were never influenced by the 14 Faction energies. The Velon seemed to be themselves responsible for their own 'fallen' disposition, which was causing their own solar system to fall into disarray. This is a big part of why they had come here (300 years ago) with the notion to make planet Earth their new home. When the armada of Velon ships arrived & found Earth to be already inhabited, the majority of Velon had no desire or intent to invade a planet that was occupied by others, so they travelled on further. The smaller percentage of Velon fanatics decided to remain & to attempt to fulfil their initial intent.

The Velon are not to be confused with the Reptilian-like 14th Faction energies.

Probably, the most confusing part of this involves those entities known as the Archons, which were a part of the 14 Faction energies. When the 14 Faction was removed from the universe (2002), the Archons went with that ejection of energy patterns. They no longer exist within this universe. However, there are still those individuals that mistaken that which was done in the past by Archons as having been done by the Velon, as well as, that which is being done presently by Velon as still being done by an ongoing presence of Archons.

Hope that makes it clearer.
    Turiya

Herbert wrote:
    Apologies Greenbarry; I somehow did not see your question.
    Thanks Turiya for taking up the slack with a clear explanation.

A lot of people are confused about the "Archons" and the "Djinn". The titles have been misused down through the ages, which has led to modern day confusion. As with many English words, meanings change over time and usage.

The important thing to remember is that the ego can easily create confusion through dense energy constructs of the mind, but when you attach ego to the heart, it is our subtle feelings which come through the body from the Higher Self that allow us to know truth.

As C.T. says slowly but surely we are waking up more and more to the truth. There is no stopping this progression of awareness. We are about to correct the darkness that has been hiding in plane sight.

Discernment requires practical experience and that is what life on Earth has been teaching us for the last 7,000 years. That and HOPE were born on Earth.

Wishing us all a truly bright and shining future and much sooner than we may expect.
    Herbert
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I was enjoying reading and only the velon stuff rattled my discernment bells, learnt nothing new but realised the material is oldish, then this bit > According to the Akashic, in the past ten years, every (100%) channelled message received by human channels has originated from the Velon – no matter what source it is claimed the messages come from, the ones producing the messages are the Velon. < my first ? then becomes who is this person connecting with and is this one of their little mistakes ( we all make them ) ?, that nowadays they know that they were incorrect, or do they stick by this 100% info still ?.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Elen (11th July 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I was enjoying reading and only the velon stuff rattled my discernment bells, learnt nothing new but realised the material is oldish, then this bit > According to the Akashic, in the past ten years, every (100%) channelled message received by human channels has originated from the Velon – no matter what source it is claimed the messages come from, the ones producing the messages are the Velon. < my first ? then becomes who is this person connecting with and is this one of their little mistakes ( we all make them ) ?, that nowadays they know that they were incorrect, or do they stick by this 100% info still ?.

Aianawa
    Please be patient, do not take offence, as none was intended. There is still a lot of material to be posted (if you’re interested).

Elen

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianawa View Post

I may be a bit slow but I don't quite understand your question Aianawa. By "this person" are you referring to Chris Thomas? What mistake are you referring to? Is it that you are inquiring about the 14th Faction energy as distinct form the Velon?

Maybe you could rephrase each question (I think there are 3) separately so that I know exactly what to reply to.

I do welcome the opportunity to clarify, so your questions provide that opportunity.

Thanks, Herbert

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017)