Page 38 of 258 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888138 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I wonder what is going on with the sixth Emissary? Ole #6. If it hung with a 14 would they be the 20? Ha ha ha

Someone mentioned a 20. I don't recall a Chris writing about a contaminated semi-14 such a V? Anyone recall if he did mention it was/is possible etc.?
    Last edited by Orbs, 18th May 2017 at 09:55.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), Ntonyo (18th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I wonder what is going on with the sixth Emissary? Ole #6. If it hung with a 14 would they be the 20? Ha ha ha

Someone mentioned a 20. I don't recall a Chris writing about a contaminated semi-14? Anyone recall if he did mention it was/is possible etc.?
    I don't think they are doing that good out there. By now they are pretty much in position of 14th back in the time when their Universe started to collapse, so hanging up there and knowing that Creator just pulled the plug on "template" not a good thing you know. They seem to me being a more closely to compare them with addicts they are so ferociously addicted to their god given purpouse even very fact that they are breaking the "Only rule" of the Universe does not look like a stopping factor for them.

Both Velon and Sub-humans are pretty much unique in the Universe it looks like that We are the only ones who kill and betray each other, and stripping others out of their free will. As far as CT's work is concerned We were contaminated by 14th while Velon people did not. Consider that Velons have a natural inclination towards deviated behaviour, to be fair a strong one. So if the Universe is just a big school where We are trying to learn some lessons so is there a school without of bully?. Be honest We have to admire the fact that Velons are perfectly playing their role aren't they? In the same time I don't like how I play mine...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 18th May 2017 at 09:30.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris stated many times the V "kept very much to themselves" forever until the energy flow dicovery. They lived peacefully never bothering others. The flow made many go psycho but if I recall he said there were about 20 billion of them and the majority did not go along with it.

Just trying to keep things accurate.- nothing more.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), Ntonyo (18th May 2017)

Synagex
    If everything happens for a reason and we attract ouyr own fate or destiny on a personal level then on a national level then on a planetary level etc etc.

What ever did the creator do to attract the seemingly impossible invasion from the 14 from another universe to this universe of the creators design.

The 14 had the power and now how, how to enter this universe and destroy it, something the creator can only do.

The akashic has been blocked stated by CT and then un blocked revealing the velus hidden info. CT also said to remove the 14 an equal but opposite energy the unique was needed. All details and events concerning this have been blocked, CT knows about some of the battles that went on but has said he can not see the exact process that happened to remove them.

It only takes enough energy to block or confuse the akashic this has been proven to be true and is possible. What else is still blocked.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), Ntonyo (18th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I disagree about the 14. Their energies are still part of the problem.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Ntonyo (18th May 2017)

Synagex
    I disagree about the 14. Their energies are still part of the problem.
    Excellent Orbs I agree with you completely and can now tell you the 14th faction energy's can not be completely removed from the universe, there mess can be cleaned up in a phydsical sense but the stains remain in an etheric way due to the creation of the akashic.

Like a type of permanent haunting that will affect this universe for ever.

We must remember that not all the info that is true is in all of CT's books we must be carefull not to limit our continuing unfoldment of universal history based on what he has wrote or said.

A lot has been left out due to Chris having to get the main stream parts out before the attacks on him get to intense for him to continue.

He said that he has achieved full soul integration in the past but returned to reveal this info. This is partial disclouser and makes me wonder why he did not return with full soul integration and reveal everything globally in a way that can not be diss proved.

If you try to do healing on others or the planet whilst not being fully integrated then you can do more harm than good. If you read the akashic when not fully Integrated then you will not know the whole truth and will find yourself being blocked and confused.

If you do either of the above with full soul integration the results are perfect as they should be.

With full integration there is no need to read the akashic as you are the universe and all in it and the history to know is yours by natural right.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Ntonyo (18th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Chris stated many times the V "kept very much to themselves" forever until the energy flow dicovery. They lived peacefully never bothering others. The flow made many go psycho but if I recall he said there were about 20 billion of them and the majority did not go along with it.

Yeah when we take a trip back to the times when our history wasn't interfered by Velons We're gonna find pretty much the same situation like we've got today - super power (in face of Vatican) seeking for world dominance by betraying and slaughter of innocent. Of course Velon folks studied Sub-human behaviour in very detailed way trying to find the best and quick way to get rid of us sure it can not be denied that they even emulated some parts of Vatican behaviour. While by doing my own research into the Velon thing I suspect the very concept of Satan or Lucifer (invented by Vatican to manage people through fear) that We had long before Velon got there was very close to Velus. He kinda enjoy being the head of bad guys by being the one who "dared to challenge" God/Creator himself. It is extremely obvious the flow was just a trigger, the Velus was not "normal" I mean from the the very birth. By now it is clear that he was not the only one who ain't "normal" within Velon family. I don't wanna put labels on Velon that They are psychos or something else because it is much more complex subject to understand why they are doing what they are doing. Consider the Universal scheme of thing Velon (to avoid generalization - some Velon) behaviour is too far out as rest Population of the Universe is concerned (exclude Humans ofc).

Free choice is the main thing but I wanna put it right 20 billion made a choice to leave while another chose to continue with disrupting life on Earth.
    Generalization is not a good thing but not all Velon have a huge desire to conquer by any means same thing is fair for Humans. But percentages of "bad" folks per seem to be equal either for Humans or Velon. CT's works (not only He talks about that) show the semi physicals are benevolent towards each other as Chris put it They are all peaceful except Velon. It gives us another reason to think that some of Velon folks were not normal from the start and flow was nothing more than trigger, especially when we got into account that at the time of "meeting" the flow Velus have lost any interest to carry on with his Solar system management, solar system litteraly went into decline state. The lack of interest could be originated from him playing wrong role or not being his own trueself.

I'd dare to say when he came to the Earth and made some research into world of Human he realized that he is Satan/Lucifer from beginning. In other words at some point in time not long ago, in terms of solar system Conciousness, Velus was so upset that he was ready to return to Creator and then BOOM flow to the planet where Humans live where he finds out his real purpose to be Satan/Lucifer (even more to be Satan in the way Humans portray him to be long before Velus came to the Earth) after being on brink of leaving the Universe he once again full of life, this is strange thing isn't it?. He did realise that his actions act against the very structure of the Universe nevertheless he did not stop because inspiration was too high he found out his real life purpose so whatever consequences he will continue up until the end. I mean they are there not to kill off Humans but to be the ones who rules over Humanity in way described in Bible. It is just hillarious because the plan of slavery on a world scale they've come up with is written by humans long ago Velons got here. Well it is another time that makes me wonder how great Humans are We can write a book that not only inspire other humans but can inspire Solar sysmem conciousness (Velus) virtually to start a "new life".
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 18th May 2017 at 12:12.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Elen (18th May 2017)

Synagex

The Velon that stayed outside our universe by there own free will is true.

The Velon that left our solar system is true. The akashic has not recorded there intentions for leaving as the akashic does not record this, all it has recorded is that they left and let the others stay to get on with whatever they liked. The akashic is only recording the main events at this time as the Velon left they left in a no mind no intention state so as not be of any main event future influence in future happenings that would of been recorded by the akashic if the personal Intents where of the velon to be part of the ones that stayed.

The velon are a tribal race with split tribal race beliefs, they fight amongst them selves and like most tribes and gangs will kill each other if disputes needs settling. What you need to know is that they treat each other like this in there tribal community life's and disputes as a collective if anyone or anything rises against them, they are united as one tribe and will do what they will. There loyalty towards each other in this sense is the most powerful in the universe.

1 million v where killed when the ship exploded this is just a inner tribal conflict and to them is OK life goes on. But when the decision was made to remove those V that where aggressive towards the earth by the creator and all other beings in the universe this is where the akashic has been powerfully blocked.

The decision was made to remove all the V including the ones that left our solar system and place them all in a prison style solar system. All of the V where removed as if they did not remove them all those that left our solar system would have returned and would have thought alongside there own kind.

A lot of innocent V have been removed and imprisoned and there free will choices removed from expressing themselves in the greater universe and been placed in a free will prison solar system.

The creator and NEARLY all of the beings instigated this, but the V have allies and the energy signature of this universe has changed as I have said in another post from 100% free will choice as long as you don't remove the free will choices of others to 100% free will choice to do as you will based on energy accumulation and moral decision making.

Also the removal of the 14th faction also sent the initial energy signature of this universe hay wire.

This was all taking place at roughly the same time as the V issue. The 14 came here by divine fate based upon the poor choices of the creator and powerful beings.

The emerald tablets contain the whole true in an un tampered akashic history. These can not be changed by anyone or anything. Chris has said the V wants them so they can re write history. This is not true the V want them so they can disclose all that has really happened even if it shows there own sinister plans.

These tablets are hidden away for that very reason. They could be used for full disclosure defended by millions of fully integrated human beings show the planet and tnhe universe the truth. But still they are locked away whilst sub humans suffer and innocent beings are imprisoned for now.
    Last edited by Synagex, 18th May 2017 at 12:29.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Ntonyo (19th May 2017)

Synagex
    There is a belief in the occult teachings that there are a tremendous amount of what are called dark gods imprisoned in a massive planet. There time for imprisonment is meant to be almost up and this is what a lot of sinster occult groups are getting excited about now as there gods who I believe are the V will soon be released based on the new energy signature of this universe.

I know the V's solar system's energy signature is not the same as the greater universe's energy signature and by natural physics is becoming unstable. If this is left to go it's natural course then the universe will either collapse or a super massive black hole will be formed in the wake of it's destruction and I know it will permanently open up a gate to the 14th faction universe that still exists due to there unlawful removal based on both energy signitiures.

Divine retribution catch 22 again which scenario will the guardians the beings and the creator choose now. My money is on the take down and setting free of the V. The real will be known and the golden age will begin.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't always agree with Chris and when I don't my HS is my source. This is intrinsic to his core message - your HS and connection to it is the ultimate source. My HS will trump (there is that word again) what I read etc.

Unfortunately, my meditation skills are a weak 2 and my HS connection is one way it seems. Oh well...

Chris states the 14 never made it to this planet. I disagree. He states there are "no coincidences." I disagree.

We can plan our lives but we can change our minds etc. Total planing trumps (Eeh gads) free will. I reject that.

What matters is how we come across. For example, I disagree with Chris but maybe I just don't understand what he said regarding coincidences.

I won't spend much time on the 14 because that is up to the individual. I wish the problem to be solved rather than say I am right. Just a silly Orb...
    Last edited by Orbs, 18th May 2017 at 13:54.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), Ntonyo (19th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    We are all in this together; the Akashic makes it clear that there is only one organic timeline.

I am not familiar enough with the Mayan Calendar to say what it suggests, but it seems to be in agreement with what Chris Thomas has said.

How each individual lives their life, how they perceive the world, how they create their own reality is all up to them. Whether you incorporate the 9th wave frequency into your reality or the 7th or 8th wave is a matter of free will. The important thing is that our group consciousness determines the world we live in and each individual choice has a definite influence. We get the leaders we deserve based on our overall vibratory frequencies.

There are roughly 4 million humans who have reintegrated to date. They are living in the same timeline in which the rest of us live, there are those who see only separation around them – “you are either with us or against us”, and there are many who are moderately religious who have lived well grounded and balanced lives who do good whenever they can and who are here to help as a natural progression in their lives. Those of us who consider ourselves awakening are no further advanced than the last category, we just had more conscious waking up to do. As you become more in tune with your higher self conscience, your expanding energetic DNA, and your higher energetic chakras, you will become intuitively discerning in your immediate recognition of truth.

So there are many perspectives but only one timeline. Some will succeed in reintegration, some will die and return to create a fully reintegrated body in the future.

Those who have reintegrated, apart form the ones who voluntarily sacrificed their lives to the Black Ops for “scientific research”, torture, and in some cases death, are mainly living in created areas where they cannot be attacked. Reading The Ringing Cedars of Russia series of books is a good way to learn about their perspective in the form of Anastasia. They are working to help the rest of humanity reintegrate by sending energy, and encouragement to those who are inspiring others towards balancing their egos with their higher self. I have no doubt they are also helping Earth in all of her energetic balancing to counteract mankind’s foolish anti-life actions.

I know nothing about blue and red Kachinas, but C.T. does talk about Planet X. In terms of the Annunaki lie about the planet Nibiru – it does not exist. In terms of another sun - it does not exist.

If NASA is detecting a presence, it is not a physical presence. It is the energy of one of the 4 planets that chose to leave our solar system. 2 left peacefully by simply moving out and slowly deteriorating. The other 2 exploded leaving the asteroid belt and our Moon behind. One of those planets chose to remain in energetic form just out side of our solar system to help the Earth energy-wise during this time of human reintegration.

I have been working on a post about how we manifest resonant intentional energy into physical reality. I have said in the past that consciousness provides the traction and intention provides the direction. But intention is not enough. You also need to know the precise frequency of energy you want to manifest. And it must be unadulterated by emotional perceived needs. Watching the sunset on those days indicated by the Mayan Calendar may be helpful in feeling the correct resonant frequency of unity as opposed to the separation frequency we are now living in.

If you allow your mind to over-ride your heart you tend to over-think things. If you allow the heart to over-ride the mind you will lose touch with reality. Finding balance and recognizing the energetic frequency you are projecting is the goal. I’ll say more about this in a future post.
    Herbert, many thanks for such an in depth post. I personally struggle with emotions and am easily affected by my surrounds, i tend to spend most of my time alone these days (apart from my immediate family) as i attempt to get my self in order. I will have a read of The Ringing Cedars, it sounds lovely,lb

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Elen (19th May 2017), Ntonyo (19th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking about the V knowing how to hide (e.g. Time travel etc.). Some of them continue to elude.

Why wouldn't the crazy 14 be able to do the same thing?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Herbert, many thanks for such an in depth post. I personally struggle with emotions and am easily affected by my surrounds, i tend to spend most of my time alone these days (apart from my immediate family) as i attempt to get my self in order. I will have a read of The Ringing Cedars, it sounds lovely,lb
    Many including myself found them life changing, a great joy to download and feel into plus some aha's, great seeing people and yourself being drawn to them.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th May 2017), Ntonyo (19th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I was thinking about the V knowing how to hide (e.g. Time travel etc.). Some of them continue to elude.

Why wouldn't the crazy 14 be able to do the same thing?
    The Velon virtually knotted by free energy of people on Earth so it really does not seem to be a much an issue to get rid of em in "past times". The 14th worked in much more simple way they litteraly came saw and took whatever they need they have no need somebody or anybody to worship them because if they want to persuade people they freely did so. That is the reason why they did not need to hide anywhere, why do you want to hide when noone can really oppose you? It does not make any sense. That is the huge difference between 14th and Velon can be a proof if you like to CT's words when he came up with a conclusion that Velon weren't contaminated by 14th at all.

P.S.
    So anyway even if 14th would have hiden themselves their patterns were pretty much alien to energies of our Universe so if they'd try to use Velon tactics. 1st they'd drained dry of energy because as far as their energy patterns are concerned they need to consume as much energy as possible (I'd say they need to actively consume that's why they almost destroyed 1/3 of our Universe) to hold their position because at that time their Universe were out of enegry, so they could not afford to live in time travelling "undergroud" due constant need of huge amount energy. 2nd they'd not managed to hide for so long due their enegry patterns were not of this Universe so through a period of time they'd become actually tagged and removed without any consquences to the Universe's energy patterns because they are not part of our Universe nevertheless how many'd worshipped to that time.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 19th May 2017 at 12:20.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    What really boggles My mind is Velus destiny. Why Guardians did not push Him out of Universe? As far as CT's work is concerned Velon peoples actually abandoned idea of welcoming Velus in newly created Solar Sytem. For Me it is quite obvious that main drive behind of the rest Velon folks is Velus himself. He has a huge in terms of energy potential, I mean Velons can use his potential to maintain their activity at needed level. My HS says They are using. It does not make sense in terms of removing Velons people while letting Their leader to stay "untouched". CT said that He was moved to the parts of Universe destroyed by 14th. As far as potential of solar system conciuosness is concerned Velus energy potential alows Him to transmit His energy flow to any part of Universe without any problems. I mean why 13 did not create another solar system just for Velus and His devoted fanatics alone?
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 19th May 2017 at 12:42.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Elen (19th May 2017)