Page 37 of 258 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    The times are interested without of doubts…
    I think now we are either striving for soul reintegration or for the most dangerous thing to happen that is purely directly controlled AI world government either by Velon 6th emissary or by Velus himself. The potential of world government controlled by AI where citizens are held in VR servitude is just awful to think about. The choice where are we heading is up to everyone of course.
    Talking about intervention the very concept of inner force coming from outside that is about to save us from ourselves is completely pointless. Don’t forget we live in Universe of free choice free choice is paramount it is no good thing is to break in as every whole conscious beings is concerned except Velon of course. By breaking in with any agenda either to help or to destroy you are literally breaking not only will of individuals but the structure of the Universe itself.
    Current situation exists not just because Velon broke in and interfered in Human affairs by «choosing for us» but primarily due Our decision-making process which led us here where We’re now. Just track down Human history and you will see We were complicit in virtually every «step» that led to a dire consequences. We are within flow which 1st time constructed by 14th faction energy holders then modified and used by Velon. We still have a choice We can go along with their atrocities or walk away and start a new life. Or extremely one fight back as furious as we can. But what most of us doing? Carry on as usual. Now it is clear either that nobody gonna interfere in our lives except Velon or try to save us. Because by doing it this not only hits hard by Universal energy structure but literally making Whole People swamped into sub-human frequencies which in sub-human terms means trying to clean somebody’s s**t for free. In other words We NO NEED Reintegrated Humans or Semi-physical races to step in and save Us We need to understand that We can not be saved We can only be changed from within both by our Intention and Will. If We can not save ourselves nobody can.
    In addition it’s needed to understand nevertheless majority of Velon left and their energy template was removed there are groups that live on the edge of Solar system and on Earth. They hold by sub-humans who worship them one for solution of their life problems another for power (political, financial etc.). They can not be removed because people on Earth want them to stay. So until they won’t gonna interfere in Human life very much which kind of action will allow Guardians to remove them without consequences to energy balance within the Universe they gonna stay! So the Creator didn’t break anything the Universe is still intact with its base energy.
    We don’t need to forget about 14th energy although they are gone and their energy is pretty much deleted. People on Earth are still trying to emulate this energy by behaving in such way not just to remove freedom of choice but to consume as much as possible(be it the power or anything else). CT wrote perfectly about the Universe where 14th came from it is in process of decline but nevertheless they were trying to carry on as before. Same can be applied to humans We see that structures that hold our present lifestyles are eroding. But We are trying consciously trying to live life as before we’re very conservative in this aspect. Not just trying but trying to repair sinking ship instead of rise our wings to fly to be free This kind of attitude creating a slowing down in the process of Soul reintegration especially for ones who are living in the West. So nobody really knows how much sub-humans are gonna oppose to consciousness change. Even the Sun get bored because of lack of completions and went into little like depression state…
    So either the timing or cleaning the mess if you like is up to us. Nobody is gonna try to save Us except Velon. If We chose to reintegrate then we can not carry on as usual we need to find integrity in our lives and virtually release everything we’ve accumulated through our lives but unfortunately this can not be achieved by arguing about Velon stuff…
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 15th May 2017 at 20:56.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Herbert (15th May 2017), Sandra (17th August 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Thank you Ntonyo, that was very well said, indeed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017)

Synagex
    Ntonyo good post and points of view and welcome.

I enjoyed reading and watching and listening to all Chris's Thomas's info but we have to remember the his main message of full Intergration or at least trying your hardest ignoring destractions as much as possible whilst on this path.

CT has observed the akashic records and has shared only some of the info what you need to remember is just history that can only help us to be aware of our current moment to moment experience of how we have arrived at those moments of awareness, or in other words our most recent up to date experience and where and why it is how it is.

If you get caught up to much in the conspiracy or what may or may not have happened or what is true or not then you are being distracted from your mission objective
    . you are right there is no point arguing about velon stuff, all this info can help you to understand is the current moment. Then we should get on with the main course.

Then knowledge that I am allowed to share is fairly common I have no teacher or guru apart from my higher self, you just need to take the first steps correctly sometimes others would say you are foolish to do this alone but I am never alone and neither is anyone who has the intentions and vibes high with love in there hearts, faith in there SELVES and a massive dose of enthusiasm. I am nothing special I think heart surgeons who save children's lives are special and professional gymnastics are pretty cool and self determined beings. Shaolin monks have a very good grasp of full soul Intergration and have directed it into the defense of others and them selves.

The possibilities of full Intergration with human beings expressing them selves in there own personal way with that much dimensional power is a planet of such creativity it makes me shake with excitement of what is possible for everyone here at all over the planet and all those watching from a far ready for when we have the bodies ready to take that much power and the soul codes to share with our family, this planet will grow so much ready for the biggest Reunion and party the universe has ever seen.

So then back to the main event, full Intergration. Time to meet your self and know your self.

Trouble is for full Intergration you need a physical unit and if your lucky and healthy you may live to 100 or a bit more so you don't have a lot of time.

I hope what I share is helpful to you all as it is to me and once you start to get a clearer line of contact with your higher self then all you need is your commitment to continue.

I have learnt a lot from others here that has ironed out things for me thankyou.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Elen (16th May 2017), Maggie (15th May 2017)

Synagex
    Hello how you all doing hope you are all well. Going to carry on with my ramblings about soul Intergration carrying on with some basic prerequisite Info.

Now the next mind is called the middle self and compares to the conscious mind of today's psychiatry and psychology. The middle self is the one who speaks so by inference then it is the middle self which is the one who can think and reason. It is this conscious mind which can decide to have a little talk with its self ( with the subconscious ) look at the possible reactions and decide objectively which to do.

It is these two minds which inhabit the unit or resins within the body.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Elen (16th May 2017), Maggie (15th May 2017)

Synagex
    The third part of our mental trinity is basically outside of us and is called the higher self. It is outside our bodies and above us. It is somewhat equivalent to the superconcious concept but it is much more.

For one thing your high self connects up to the great company of high selves through which you are connectedly to the high self of everyone on earth. Above that is the God high self or greater spirit, to great to be knowable by man at the moment.

Your high self is that part of the great high self which is with you all through your life. It is that part which is yours to know personally. It is your spark of God. It is your small part of the great over mind or universal mind, which waits above you to be called upon by you for help. Other wise it does not Interfere with your life, there is our free will, and we can continue to use it until we are ready to ask for and accept help from the high self.

What we are looking to do for full Intergration is to learn to bring the high self into direct and more constant contact with the hidden self and middle self. In other words to bring the three selves into balance to act together for the good of the unit and for the good of others.

But you have to learn to get into intentional contact with the high self and bring it into union with the other two selves. This sounds like other phrases you've heard, such as, seek ye the father within. I believe that the phrase should be, seek ye to bring the father within. That is what Jesus realy meant especially during the years of his ministry was a perfect example of someone who was fully merged with his high self, all three selves fully blended into a perfectly balanced unit always operating on a godly level.

And this is available to you all.

When these three minds are in unison and ballanced this is called being, when we merge them with a physical unit which is a human we get what we have been working towards for so long, we become a complete human being. Mission complete then just enjoy the experience of the environment.

I can explain next how we have ten bodies that make up the complete human being unit.
    Last edited by Synagex, 15th May 2017 at 22:07. Reason: Bad spelling due to massive fingers hitting wrong keys

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Elen (16th May 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I wrote not only to make some good points but to make it clear that We're on track and obviously doing a thing in hard way and i mean in very tough way to say the least. I from Russia myself. So We know (especially the ones who read CT books) that Russian revolution of 1917 was purely instigated and inspired by Velon. The revolution itself was not only made to get rid of monarchy but to test or for a better words to implement their Communist theory in practice in its extreme form. Fortunetly back there it did not work out as they planed it. But they are trying to do it again not just by using the USA impetus (US/Russia fighting each other is another con i'll talk about it later) but by utilizing their huge NET within Russian government which totally infiltrated with people obsessed with works of theosophical society and Chabad Lubavicci (as i can found this organisation is completely Velon foundation to be accurate Hator is a main drive behind this Jewish religious group). For example the minister of defense Sergey Shoygu is a prime example he is just worshing "Velon thing" he also has a good collection of Madame Blatsky books. So Velon keep pushing to make the same thing as 100 years ago, one thing is changed now they're expecting much larger success because they are not only in control of Western political establishment but the Russian one. I see they want things to go down route where unexpected consquences to their plan can be minimized as much as possible. The ultimate aim is pretty much alike their sick comunism idead - they want to test ideas of VR slavery on Russians as I assume to figure out how society pushed in VR "digital cells" will look like both to fix some problems to apply their idea worldwide under brand of Global information society without borders. If they will be succesful in their aspirations here in Russia everybody is gonna face really bad times not only in Russia but worldwide.

I've a good interest in works of Vladimir Megre especially in books about Anastasia, Anastasia's behaviour very well can be extrapolated on the rest of Reintergated folks especially related back to the question about interference.
    We are not just asking the question about "Why they don't interfere?" the hidden motive is a question to very existence of Whole Humans and theri almighty abilities. It shows how "far" We are gone in limiting ourselves in the same time We know, on subconsious level, that We should proceed down to the route of Soul Reintergation while We are very doubtful about existence of Reintegrated people (if one can not see it does not exist).
    They exist I know it for sure.
    Again let me answer on interefence question unfortunately i can not provide exact quote but as far as I remember Anastasia's asnwer to Megre question about why do she keep her very much to herself was like:"We have a choice Vladimir. I don't want my choice to be taken from me so why should I take away choice of other people without their consent?" It is very responsible way of thinging no let's put it right not just thinking but living and feeling. That is why in sub-human state We can not merely understand how Peoples with almost "god-like" abilities keep themselves very silent. Because they don't want Their choice to be taken away from Them so They won't gonna take someone's else choice, They don't have such a huge ego or "emulated 14th intentions" to prevail, to conquer, to show dominance over somebody else - these things of the past They left them very far behind in the past. The problem is most of Us are too dependent of those feelings We are even afraid to left them to move into Realm of Whole Human Beings...
    In any case We are gonna make it there can not a be a shadow of doubt! Now we need not only to wait but to prepare.

P.S.
    Anastasia's thoughts are very like CT's she also suggests trying not to fight "system" but encourage to be self-sufficient by creating a homestead. I admire this Woman She is very powerful in a good sense of this word Her intentions are full of love and light. What I don't agree with is a concept of walk away. Of course We can walk away most of us didn't sacrifice children, instigate wars, make attrocities etc. We shouldn't be responsible for other's actions...
    But Somehow I feel that We who were born in Western world in last 50 years ultimately chose to be born here to make a difference We are responsible in acting in sheep like way of blindly declining dire consquences of our ignorance.
    Who wants to leave will do so the choice is up to them. What is gonna be with those who to stay? We can meditate all day long making giveaway and stuff. It is very helpful yes... But We're striving for something more than just Soul Reintegration We're returning our personal free will back to us on every level up to Global one. For mass reintegration to happen there will be a need in releasing not only emotional burden of individuals but on level of regions or countries this is what CT wrote about. Or there will be insufficient space to start the process. In other words huge confilct either armed between countries or in form of huge social unrest within many countries over world can not be evaded. Yes it sounds like elite plan to eliminate as many "useless eaters" as possible from another hand this thing will litteraly vent off acumulated emothional debris of human consiousness to help those who wants to leave to leave and for those to stay understand that We are so much more than We were brainwased into thinking about ourselves. We who live in the western world will need to fight back. I feel it is a huge part of our collective lesson plan. So there are gonna be two types of Reintergrated people one through peace and understandging other through confrontation and misery.
    Although to fight or walk away is pretty much individual choice this can not be argued... I feel mine is to fight. What is yours?
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 16th May 2017 at 00:31.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Elen (16th May 2017), Herbert (16th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The V are getting a lot of publicity here all of a sudden. Interesting the 14 are mentioned.

I don't have any advice. I enjoy pulling from memory Chris's work to keep things accurate and hopefully encourage others to buy his books.

Chris coined the "hard way" and wrote about the risk we face if the V won. He would trump it (there is that word again) with positive things such as they can't possibly win, the Universe wants the change etc.

My cheap advice is to buy his books and make your own decision. I know, I just gave advice. I am just a silly Orb...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Synagex
    OK this is where we get into some knowledge you will not find in Chris Thomas's books, not that he does not know it maybe.

The ten bodies of man. The complete human being is actually made up of ten parts. First there are the three selves, or minds that I talked about in earlier posts. Next each one of those minds has it's own level of vital force, or energy which it can use.

As you go up the scale each for each force is higher in vibratory rate and power. Thirdly each mind has it's own physical structure in the form of a "shadow" body or etheric body. These are the matter vehicles which each mind uses to accomplish things on it's own level of activity. The tenth part is the physical structure which all the others inhabit and use during the life of the unit.

There is a lot of Information to absorb so you can have a clear vision of what is actually going on when you start full Intergration process and CT'S work and advice on topics like the giveaway and certain meditations are good, if your not carefull and do not know what is actually taking place and know yoursef as you integrate yourself you can get into trouble. Because as you start opening paths and letting those energy's in you could be prone to partial take overs or possession, and if you use incorrect protection methods you shut of the Intergration proccess through incorrect protection practices.

You are far better of in the long run even if it takes you moire than one life or all your current life to correctly and safely open up the gates of power than to rush in with a few exercise without really knowing what is happening.

Take what you can from what I share and if it fits a feels good wear it.

You want to make sure you are Intergrating you soul into your body and not I warn you Velon soul into your newley charged 12 steam DNA meat suit. My may just be designing and building the perfect physical unit for a perfect walk in, and everyone is talking a bout how the V are trying to use cosmic gates and other means to enter our solar system and planet.

Be carefully what you invite into your evolved body as it may not be you.

A very large part of the new age hype is all about connecting to your higher self or something else.

All you need is love to start and hurt no one or nothing with hate. Know yourself. I will talk more about the ten bodies soon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The V are getting a lot of publicity here all of a sudden. Interesting the 14 are mentioned.

I don't have any advice. I enjoy pulling from memory Chris's work to keep things accurate and hopefully encourage others to buy his books.

Chris coined the "hard way" and wrote about the risk we face if the V won. He would trump it (there is that word again) with positive things such as they can't possibly win, the Universe wants the change etc.

My cheap advice is to buy his books and make your own decision. I know, I just gave advice. I am just a silly Orb...
    Yes they are, things are getting tougher so We already know (thx for CT and Megre works) who's pulling the strings at the same time energies of 6th Sun are making hell of work to expose what was hidden.

Your work is very important keep asking questions. By doing it You can put an interesting thought (to admire Your efforts you've got a lot) which somebody who's stalking read-only (like myself) will stumble upon to do his own researh which is very helpful as far as current situation is concerned. I wanna thank You for that, keep doing Your work because it is very needed especially today when things are not as good as We all wish them to be.

By the time Velon are deliberately trying to delude as many People as possible any kind of people like politicians, mediums, buisness people, scientists, just ordinary people all fall for Velon stuff due two main reasons as I suspect.
    1st Most of People are too afraid to ask some questions not only ask aliens why they made this long trip to Earth but their own "Earthly" autorithies.
    2st Most of People are too obsessed with technology so if They encounter possibilities that Velon have They readily fall for it cause You know if They are so advanced than We are They couldn't be bad while opposite is true.
    These people are like knots holding Velon energy in place they are actually defending Velon by the energies of their free choice which act like a shield against Solar system Guardians. This is the reason why channeling stuff is growing at ultimate rates. Velons act in a way of 14th did in the past, their template was removed so they are loosing their energy to maintain their possition They must to harvest as much energy as possible. Consider what was said above the possibility of Second Coming in face of 6th emissary or bad aliens in form of Black Ops space programs whos gonna try to annihilate Humanity and all of sudden Velon appear out of nowhere to save ("their creation") Us is very and I mean very high. These kind of things is still the option, but We should not fear all this crazy stuff otherwise We are gonna fall under their fear control. So idea of disclosure is becoming very important because We must realize that nobody other than Velon will be disclosed so it's gonna be another distraction from Our true path.

If attitude on Earth especially among Peoples of West was a bit opposite the Velon thing would not have a chance to suceed to the kind of results they've got today in any shape or form.
    So We are in the state of scholar who getting confronted by strong and crazy bully (let alone the intergalactic indentity of the bully). Yes, We can walk away from the allseeing bully but can We go away from Earth to anywhere else? We either stand strongly in front of bully whatever consquences or flee away. Do not forget We are not only standing up for ourselves as Humans We are standing up for our not only Home but for our Mother Earth in other words fight can not be abandoned.

P.S.
    Knowing how Velon worshippers are obsessed with symbols hidden meaning of those only They can understand, there is no way that trump thing is just another "coincidence" not a bloody chance. We don't have to wait for too long until this trump gonna unfold in the way which will surpirse even Trump himself

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

Hello Orbs your posts are brilliant and your advice comes from the way you post it's not always what you say it's the way that you say it that shines who you are, that is expressed it what you post and your posts are what I have said already.

I wonder how Chris T is doing he wasn't very well the last I heard. It has been a long time since he shared any info I think the most recent was 2014 is that right.

If it is meant to reach you Chris I send you all the love and best wishes for you and your close ones and would love to hear from you in some way or another that all is good with you.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Synagex
    I can remember in CT's books and essays he wrote about the various false channelled messages and the names the V went under.

There was also some religions that he mentioned that are also under V influence I think it was just some of the main ones, if anyone has any more details that would be good.

How about any of the the occult or spiritual practices have any of these been under or designed by the V and maybe any known occultists that could have been part of the collective.

Satanism and luciferianism of that is how you spell it are very ancient and also those that have knowledge of dark gods and other ancient occult practices that pre date the V's arrival outside our solar system.

Maybe when they travelled back in time they done more than just plant false tablets.

If it where me I would have planed to influence or set up occult teachings and spiritual practices for a blanket world wide spread of influence.

This should be something to be aware of as what could seem like common place practices and teachings from various recent gurus in the past few thousand years could be not what it seems.

Things that we think are true based on ancient teachings but never really can be proved and in today's age not common place if existent at all.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017)

Synagex
    If we do have free will to choose who and what we want to be and how we want to express ourselves.

And as long as we do not remove the free will choices of others.

Then I choose not to be forced back into the source for my free will decision to be like the creator with equal power. I choose that this opportunity be made my reality with all knowledge and power and guidance necessary for my will to be done made reality in this universe of free will creativity. 😇

Amen.

I will let you know how I get on 😀 👑

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Thought this thoughtful video might go here?

People told me that they could possibly understand the uses of the Magnetic and Electric Fluids better if they were given examples of how they work. Also Called Apana and Prana
    Yin and Yang.

In the clips are people who have Super-Normal abilities and how they are able to command their Powers. They are either using the Magnetic Fluid, Electric Fluid or Both. I do my best to give a description of each clip and how the people in them are using their abilities.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00fWJe5raM

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The HS takes charge in reintegration. Once you are ready, and your HS THINKS IT IS TIME, it happens easily CHRIS wrote. Nothing to fear basically. Chris used the word "simple" a lot. I found that encouraging.

He also wrote about a fake invasion. I gave up worrying about it. I have noticed things in this regard but posting about it detracts from healthy contributions.

I have not heard how Chris is doing these days. I too hope he and Di are well. I also don't know of anything he has written in years. I think Chris may have said something about his books when they came back online?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th May 2017), Herbert (17th May 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    If we do have free will to choose who and what we want to be and how we want to express ourselves.

And as long as we do not remove the free will choices of others.

Then I choose not to be forced back into the source for my free will decision to be like the creator with equal power. I choose that this opportunity be made my reality with all knowledge and power and guidance necessary for my will to be done made reality in this universe of free will creativity. ������

Amen.

I will let you know how I get on ������ ������
    Got a reply " with great power comes great responsibility, and with great responsibility will come the appropriate power. Prove you have responsibility with the power you have and opportunity's will be provided for greater rolls. Misuse what has been given to you and fall back to the start. And please do not limit yourself to be like the creator."

OK fair game.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), Ntonyo (18th May 2017)