Page 36 of 258 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686136 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Synagex
    Surely the aggressive velon that stayed must have known they were up against a unbeatable force and there actions would be futile.

Why not just an all out attack on earth from the start. There end result intentions are still the same
    For world take over.

If they time traveled back in time 5000 years to plant the false Sumerian tablets then surley this ability could have been used more efficiently for complete take over before any opposition was able to rise.

A determined force with time travel ability trying to take over a planet would have done more than that has been published.

Something lowered the planets consciousness when humans where a complete unit in the days of Atlantis. Slowly and sureley the attack started then very gently lowering the frequencies of the planet causing hair line attacks in the occupant's consciousness's without them first realising and understanding how they where going to deal with the problem.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), Herbert (14th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    Surely the aggressive velon that stayed must have known they were up against a unbeatable force and there actions would be futile.

Why not just an all out attack on earth from the start. There end result intentions are still the same
    For world take over.

If they time traveled back in time 5000 years to plant the false Sumerian tablets then surley this ability could have been used more efficiently for complete take over before any opposition was able to rise.

A determined force with time travel ability trying to take over a planet would have done more than that has been published.

Something lowered the planets consciousness when humans where a complete unit in the days of Atlantis. Slowly and sureley the attack started then very gently lowering the frequencies of the planet causing hair line attacks in the occupant's consciousness's without them first realising and understanding how they where going to deal with the problem.
    Obviously their time travel capabilities weren't enough or humans would be history by now. Have to question why they would even need to time travel and leave a hoax/plant. A planetary takeover is not a simple feat. Planetary takeover would have worked in the universe where the 14th came from...the energies would have supported it. The energies in this universe don't. Not only that, the semi-physical body of the Velon is not an energetic match to Earth although they have tried replicating human bodies via their ME. Their issue is with DNA which is why their has been an agenda to collect human DNA by TPTB. CT wrote an excellent essay on DNA. As for the lowering of the planet's consciousness via an attack, I don't remember CT stating that in his work. As I recall it had to do with the energetic consequences of sinking Atlantis. The energies of the 14th came later after our decision of the 7000 year human plan. It does not seem sub-humans have freewill but from my understanding beyond CT we do. What is happening here is our choice.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), Herbert (14th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

For world take over.

Hindsight is a great speculative tool.

It was in the interests of the aggressive Velon to not use any form of weapon apart from the paralyzing guns used where they landed in Russia. In an attempt to keep within the one law of this universe they thought humans were so war like that they would eventually kill each other off given enough time and a little impetus. This is best demonstrated in a Twilight Zone episode “The Monsters Are due on Maple Street”. Pay particular attention to the last five minutes where the Aliens appear.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBDgAh5i55w

Rod Serling summarizes the conclusions very well in the epilogue:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3d9puijocI

War is strictly a human phenomenon. There have never been galactic wars but a lot of people have fallen for the Velon and black ops military lies. Any UFO “wars” in outer space are human war games by the backwards engineered space fleet which put human settlements on the Moon in the 1950’s and on Mars in the 1980”s.

After having studied every aspect of sub-human behaviour the Velon realised they could use subterfuge and appeal to the human ego and their religious beliefs to trick them into using their own free will to undermine their own values. In other words they could reduce the human population to a manageable level without breaking the one law of this universe. The Celestoriums which were shut down by the Guardians comes to mind as an example of their attempts which would have succeeded had the Guardians not interceded. It would have sucked the Earth soul out of the planet.

The Velon are also able to fake the love vibration which is how they enticed people into channelling the Law of One garbage. Some people are just gullible and they usually have an ego that needs feeding. The Velon are experts on the sub-human psychological condition. And given the prevalence of religious beliefs among the sub-humans since 7,000 yrs. ago it was much easier to convince them that the Annunaki were their gods than to attempt such a trick on the wholly human Atlantians who never suffered from a penchant for religion because they were far superior in terms of consciousness.

They learned very quickly that the Earth was no pushover. In fact Earth was much larger (consciously expanded) during the time of Atlantis.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), Greenbarry (14th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    A REVEALING FURTHER INTERPRETATION OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR

Full Interview: http://themindunleashed.com/2017/05/...21st-2012.html

Elsewhere on this forum, Aianawa has posted a recent interview with Calleman, a foremost expert on the Mayan Calendar. In the interests of clearing up any common misunderstandings, I am posting here the most salient parts of the interview which apply to mistaken expectations for Oct. 28, 2011.

Recently, The Mind Unleashed interviewed Carl Johan Calleman, one of the world’s foremost experts on the Mayan calendar, to discuss with him the significance of a new cycle that begins on May 24th, 2017.

2. What was the significance of October 28th, 2011?

October 28, was a day when all the nine waves influencing our biology and especially mind
    shifted and created a new interference pattern (see image below). The importance of this shift
    had been predicted in the Tortuguero Monument no 6, which said that Bolon Yokte Kuh, the Mayan god of the nine levels, would appear in his full regalia.

Translated to more modern language this means that for the first time in the history of the universe (including humanity) all waves (the full regalia) were activated and running in parallel.

Before March 9, 2011 the Ninth Wave creating unity consciousness had not been activated and it was only after this shift point that all waves became accessible for us to create resonance with.

(The ancient Maya talked about such a wave as the Plumed Serpent, an energy bringing civilization). Each wave creates a different kind of filter for the human mind (see below) and so depending on what wave we are in resonance we will perceive the world differently.

We will then in turn project this mind and create an external reality consistent with the perceptions of our mind. If we download a mind of duality we will project this onto the world and create conflicts, but if we download a mind of unity we will create a world of peace. What the Maya calendar ultimately describes and the reason it is prophetic are the time lines of these shifting frames of mind.

The Mayan calendar system is quite complex and a very fascinating subject that I encourage people to study.

Nonetheless, from the perspective of creating the future of humanity it is really enough to follow the Ninth Wave and be able to discern its effects on our individual lives.

3. What was the significance of December 21st, 2012?

None at all. It was a miscalculation by the archaeologists that some new age researchers who had not looked into the matter deeply came to embrace.

It was very unfortunate that the Mayan calendar was popularized as some significant that would take place in a singular day. This is not how the Mayan calendar works. Instead it describes shifting waves with wavelengths of different lengths sometimes bringing change over very long time periods.

4. What makes May 24th, 2017 so special?

In principle, it is not more special than any other beginnings of a 36 wave period of the Ninth Wave. (see http://www.xzone.com.au/9thwave.php).

May 24, is the first day of the 64th DAY in the Ninth Wave. However, it may be regarded as the beginning of a sustained effort to facilitate for people to create resonance with the Ninth Wave. This event will be followed by events on June 29, August 4, and so on.

It is not to be looked upon as a singular event. Yet, it can be argued that the chaos in the world has come to a point where it becomes a necessity to create resonance on a larger collective scale with the wave that generates unity consciousness.

5. Did the “Age of Heart” begin at the beginning of the 9th wave or is it beginning on May 24th?

Our universe, and we ourselves are created by the combined effects of Nine Waves of creation.

Hence, there is no change that takes place across the board at any particular shift points in time. The effects on our heart depends on what waves we have created resonance with and this comes down to what kind of intentions we have.

Most people today still resonate with the 6th 7th and 8th wave, none of which creates a fully open heart. However, a minority of people have started to develop a resonance with the ninth wave and over time as they are guided by this they will gain a new perception of reality beyond separation.

No event on any single date will change humanity to the Age of Heart, but the sustained intention to manifest the destiny of humanity through resonance with the Ninth Wave will create such a Golden Age.

You can't predict the future but you can create it through intention, and that means changing yourself and the energy waves you are projecting to our collective consciousness and all of life.
    Hi Herbert, would you mind explaining to me if this information from the Mayans suggests timelines for individual groups depending which wave they are in resonance with?

Also, there has been a lot of talk about Blue and Red Kachinas related to Planet X, do you perhaps know anything about this? For example, is it possible those resonating on a lower wave of separation may experience this scenario of destruction? Does Chris Thomas, mention Planet X?

Thankyou in advance, lb

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), Herbert (14th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I think you are correct Herbert on a few key points.

I recall it is eiyher Human Beings or Earthlings that are the new 13th race replacing the V. I can't recall who created the new solar system for the V but I lean towards the Guardians as the are co-creators. I don't recall the Creator being directly involved
    I think we have always been self governing. Choice is strange stuff. What if the Sun decided to provide 50% of the energy overnight? Does that violate our fee will? The Earths? Is spraying us an energy block? Is the energy output of the Mayan 6th Sun being blocked to prevent change?

Is the 6th Emissary still high fiving at Lake Titicakaka? Do the V fish you think? Ha ha ha

For the Universe to be indestructible would violate so much fee will I don't believe it is possible? The Earth can shake us off like fleas. The Sun can quit etc. with human beings gone the balance would be gone. The galaxy can quit etc.

Souls can choose to go back to source.

I also don't understand the 10 body thing. Chris wrote a major factor in 50% of the population leaving was the consolidation of the HS and this was completed by some recent date. I can't recal that date.

I won't support the Akashic being unreliable. Chris wrote information was blocked and that it was released in the cuo on the Illuminatzi HQ.

Just saying...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017)

Synagex
    Excellent posts and points of view.

How about as CT states that there are over 3 million people that have achieved full soul Intergration already on earth.

From what I know about a human unit with full soul integration and the powers that are available just one being at this state is almost indestructible and would be very hard to confine or stop the will of this beings choices, as in helping other beings.

With a collective of over 3 million that is some force to be reckoned with. This force could lovingly block all attacks and manipulations from the V and the puppets they control and still give them the free wiil choice to try and stop them.

If you warn someone of what you are going to do and keep nothing hidden and give those that will be lovingly blocked the free will choice to stop them then no law has been broken. It then becomes a Case of like I said earlier who has the most power and how they use it and by being clear about your plans, giving the others there free will choice to stop having there choices lovingly blocked.

And there are over 3 million beings with unbelievable powers full of love, where are they.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I think you are correct Herbert on a few key points.

I recall it is eiyher Human Beings or Earthlings that are the new 13th race replacing the V. I can't recall who created the new solar system for the V but I lean towards the Guardians as the are co-creators. I don't recall the Creator being directly involved
    I think we have always been self governing. Choice is strange stuff. What if the Sun decided to provide 50% of the energy overnight? Does that violate our fee will? The Earths? Is spraying us an energy block? Is the energy output of the Mayan 6th Sun being blocked to prevent change?

Is the 6th Emissary still high fiving at Lake Titicakaka? Do the V fish you think? Ha ha ha

For the Universe to be indestructible would violate so much fee will I don't believe it is possible? The Earth can shake us off like fleas. The Sun can quit etc. with human beings gone the balance would be gone. The galaxy can quit etc.

Souls can choose to go back to source.

I also don't understand the 10 body thing. Chris wrote a major factor in 50% of the population leaving was the consolidation of the HS and this was completed by some recent date. I can't recal that date.

I won't support the Akashic being unreliable. Chris wrote information was blocked and that it was released in the cuo on the Illuminatzi HQ.

Just saying...
    Hello orbs I will explain the ten bodies of man later and important prerequisite info on full soul intergration and how the safely implement this process.
    Last edited by Synagex, 14th May 2017 at 13:35. Reason: Bad spelling

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017)

Synagex
    When the Hathor exploded the ship with 1 million velon on it was this act of Intention not an expression of war or first strike attack on a species using lethal force.

If this is the case and seems very much so this goes beyond the V only using stun type device's on to lethal strikes and acts of lethal war something that was said is purely a human attribute but now has been proven to be the intent of another species.

Is it now possible that there are species that can be aggressive that also share this universe. Is it also possible that the V have allies and what looks like the end times and peace may not be as it seems.

This has happened once with the V already and the 14th faction invasion from another universe that was only barely stopped.

We as a species need to be loving and all that that implies, but we also need to be ready to defend this universe as the proof of past events, events that we know of taking place is proof enough to be ready and not have to rely on guardians but to become fully integrated into our physical unit.

War may have been a human invention but we do not have to be aggressive with it just inventive, just in case.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Herbert, would you mind explaining to me if this information from the Mayans suggests timelines for individual groups depending which wave they are in resonance with?

Also, there has been a lot of talk about Blue and Red Kachinas related to Planet X, do you perhaps know anything about this? For example, is it possible those resonating on a lower wave of separation may experience this scenario of destruction? Does Chris Thomas, mention Planet X?

Thankyou in advance, lb

We are all in this together; the Akashic makes it clear that there is only one organic timeline.

I am not familiar enough with the Mayan Calendar to say what it suggests, but it seems to be in agreement with what Chris Thomas has said.

How each individual lives their life, how they perceive the world, how they create their own reality is all up to them. Whether you incorporate the 9th wave frequency into your reality or the 7th or 8th wave is a matter of free will. The important thing is that our group consciousness determines the world we live in and each individual choice has a definite influence. We get the leaders we deserve based on our overall vibratory frequencies.

There are roughly 4 million humans who have reintegrated to date. They are living in the same timeline in which the rest of us live, there are those who see only separation around them – “you are either with us or against us”, and there are many who are moderately religious who have lived well grounded and balanced lives who do good whenever they can and who are here to help as a natural progression in their lives. Those of us who consider ourselves awakening are no further advanced than the last category, we just had more conscious waking up to do. As you become more in tune with your higher self conscience, your expanding energetic DNA, and your higher energetic chakras, you will become intuitively discerning in your immediate recognition of truth.

So there are many perspectives but only one timeline. Some will succeed in reintegration, some will die and return to create a fully reintegrated body in the future.

Those who have reintegrated, apart form the ones who voluntarily sacrificed their lives to the Black Ops for “scientific research”, torture, and in some cases death, are mainly living in created areas where they cannot be attacked. Reading The Ringing Cedars of Russia series of books is a good way to learn about their perspective in the form of Anastasia. They are working to help the rest of humanity reintegrate by sending energy, and encouragement to those who are inspiring others towards balancing their egos with their higher self. I have no doubt they are also helping Earth in all of her energetic balancing to counteract mankind’s foolish anti-life actions.

I know nothing about blue and red Kachinas, but C.T. does talk about Planet X. In terms of the Annunaki lie about the planet Nibiru – it does not exist. In terms of another sun - it does not exist.

If NASA is detecting a presence, it is not a physical presence. It is the energy of one of the 4 planets that chose to leave our solar system. 2 left peacefully by simply moving out and slowly deteriorating. The other 2 exploded leaving the asteroid belt and our Moon behind. One of those planets chose to remain in energetic form just out side of our solar system to help the Earth energy-wise during this time of human reintegration.

I have been working on a post about how we manifest resonant intentional energy into physical reality. I have said in the past that consciousness provides the traction and intention provides the direction. But intention is not enough. You also need to know the precise frequency of energy you want to manifest. And it must be unadulterated by emotional perceived needs. Watching the sunset on those days indicated by the Mayan Calendar may be helpful in feeling the correct resonant frequency of unity as opposed to the separation frequency we are now living in.

If you allow your mind to over-ride your heart you tend to over-think things. If you allow the heart to over-ride the mind you will lose touch with reality. Finding balance and recognizing the energetic frequency you are projecting is the goal. I’ll say more about this in a future post.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Greenbarry (14th May 2017), lookbeyond (19th May 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    We are all in this together; the Akashic makes it clear that there is only one organic timeline.

I am not familiar enough with the Mayan Calendar to say what it suggests, but it seems to be in agreement with what Chris Thomas has said.

How each individual lives their life, how they perceive the world, how they create their own reality is all up to them. Whether you incorporate the 9th wave frequency into your reality or the 7th or 8th wave is a matter of free will. The important thing is that our group consciousness determines the world we live in and each individual choice has a definite influence. We get the leaders we deserve based on our overall vibratory frequencies.

There are roughly 4 million humans who have reintegrated to date. They are living in the same timeline in which the rest of us live, there are those who see only separation around them – “you are either with us or against us”, and there are many who are moderately religious who have lived well grounded and balanced lives who do good whenever they can and who are here to help as a natural progression in their lives. Those of us who consider ourselves awakening are no further advanced than the last category, we just had more conscious waking up to do. As you become more in tune with your higher self conscience, your expanding energetic DNA, and your higher energetic chakras, you will become intuitively discerning in your immediate recognition of truth.

So there are many perspectives but only one timeline. Some will succeed in reintegration, some will die and return to create a fully reintegrated body in the future.

Those who have reintegrated, apart form the ones who voluntarily sacrificed their lives to the Black Ops for “scientific research”, torture, and in some cases death, are mainly living in created areas where they cannot be attacked. Reading The Ringing Cedars of Russia series of books is a good way to learn about their perspective in the form of Anastasia. They are working to help the rest of humanity reintegrate by sending energy, and encouragement to those who are inspiring others towards balancing their egos with their higher self. I have no doubt they are also helping Earth in all of her energetic balancing to counteract mankind’s foolish anti-life actions.

I know nothing about blue and red Kachinas, but C.T. does talk about Planet X. In terms of the Annunaki lie about the planet Nibiru – it does not exist. In terms of another sun - it does not exist.

If NASA is detecting a presence, it is not a physical presence. It is the energy of one of the 4 planets that chose to leave our solar system. 2 left peacefully by simply moving out and slowly deteriorating. The other 2 exploded leaving the asteroid belt and our Moon behind. One of those planets chose to remain in energetic form just out side of our solar system to help the Earth energy-wise during this time of human reintegration.

I have been working on a post about how we manifest resonant intentional energy into physical reality. I have said in the past that consciousness provides the traction and intention provides the direction. But intention is not enough. You also need to know the precise frequency of energy you want to manifest. And it must be unadulterated by emotional perceived needs. Watching the sunset on those days indicated by the Mayan Calendar may be helpful in feeling the correct resonant frequency of unity as opposed to the separation frequency we are now living in.

If you allow your mind to over-ride your heart you tend to over-think things. If you allow the heart to over-ride the mind you will lose touch with reality. Finding balance and recognizing the energetic frequency you are projecting is the goal. I’ll say more about this in a future post.
    Amazing post Herbert your responses are enlightening.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), lookbeyond (19th May 2017)

Synagex
    There are some very basic things which need to understood before you can fully appreciate the deeper aspects of full soul integration.

At the very core of it all is the complete understanding of the concept of the three minds, or selves of the physical unit. Now when I say "unit" I am referring to the united parts of the complete human being. The complete unit is made up of several parts, starting first of all with the three minds, or selves, plus the physical body.

Two of these minds called the lower self and the middle self are basically in the body. The 3rd mind the higher self is basically outside the body. All three of these together with the physical body make up the unit. Crucial to an understanding of this is the concept that the brain is not the mind. It is only the mechanism used by the three minds to control and use the body. And the body is only the vehicle in which all the rest live for this life time.

The first of the three minds the low self also known as the subconscious, not low because it is lowly or demeaned in any way but because it is below the level of consciousness. It is the deep self, the hidden self.

Actually it has fantastic and important jobs to do. It controls all the autonomic functions of the body. It is the computer like store house of all memory. It is only through the low self that we can contact or be contacted by the high self. The low self compares to a super powerful computer whose ability to store knowledge from the 5 senses is limitless.

Yet it has very limited reasoning power of it's own. Unless other wise directed it will react to everything and anything based directly upon the sum total of previous programming, as put there by us our parents our teachers our governments, TV and friends etc, and by our own reading and thinking patterns. It can not do otherwise. And if incorrect or illogical programing has been put in, that is what will come out.

The subconscious is the seat of emotions, not logic. The subconscious reacts it does not Initiate action. Laughing, crying, loving, even hating are spontaneous reactions by the subconscious to previous conditioning, and will be logical or illogical depending upon that previous input.

The other minds will be discussed next and how they make up the complete human being with all ten bodies which when aligned and a clear path has been made and balance has been achieved full soul Intergration is achieved. Just takes me ages to type it up and get it as clear as I feel it should be.

I have massive hands and fingers and the most smallest touch screen letters so keep spelling things wrong. Not much better on my phone but still phoning the wrong people and communicating with strangers can bring interesting results.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Elen (15th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NASA looks at one of the planets that chose to leave that move itself outside our solar system as Planet X.

The invisible planet Herbert referred to is Sedena, it is the consciousness of the same planet that left according to Chris.

I personally do not know what the integrated humans are doing. It may be nice if they would mitigate the spraying. Breathing altered Air daily is a bit of an issue in my opinion.

Just saying...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Elen (15th May 2017), Greenbarry (15th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would also say I don't have a clue what the 7, 8, or 9 waves are. I don't recall that in any of Chris's works.

I also don't recall 10 bodies or 3 selves in any of Chris's works.

I also think filling in gaps in Chris's work is not possible. I do disagree with Mr. Thomas on a few things but writing about them in this forum is unnecessary. I want to help him sell books and simply like to speak highly of them.

Just saying...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Greenbarry (15th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Really enjoying your data and expression of it, 3 million intergrated souls was some time ago imo, likely upwards of twentyish nowadays.

Excellent posts and points of view.

How about as CT states that there are over 3 million people that have achieved full soul Intergration already on earth.

From what I know about a human unit with full soul integration and the powers that are available just one being at this state is almost indestructible and would be very hard to confine or stop the will of this beings choices, as in helping other beings.

With a collective of over 3 million that is some force to be reckoned with. This force could lovingly block all attacks and manipulations from the V and the puppets they control and still give them the free wiil choice to try and stop them.

If you warn someone of what you are going to do and keep nothing hidden and give those that will be lovingly blocked the free will choice to stop them then no law has been broken. It then becomes a Case of like I said earlier who has the most power and how they use it and by being clear about your plans, giving the others there free will choice to stop having there choices lovingly blocked.

And there are over 3 million beings with unbelievable powers full of love, where are they.

Hello orbs I will explain the ten bodies of man later and important prerequisite info on full soul intergration and how the safely implement this process.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It would be interesting to know the source of 15,000,000+ Human Beings have also completed? Some 20 million now?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Elen (15th May 2017), Greenbarry (15th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Most likely different sources, mine was my source, me, based on where things were at in 2011 and what I feel since, if say it is only ten, there be 60 or 70 sitting behind and imo 3 to 400 million aware awakened behind them.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Elen (15th May 2017), Greenbarry (15th May 2017), Ntonyo (15th May 2017)