Page 34 of 258 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484134 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    No thank you...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I loved listening to the original pronunciation. It sounds quite Scottish to me. Wonderful how it brings out the humor and puns.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

donsan (23rd April 2017), Elen (23rd April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Orbs,

I have found the best way to contribute is to post a link to our thread on as many internet discussions as I find that are on a topic related to the Akashic facts as put forward by C.T. The thoroughness and integrity of his work is unparalleled in terms of human history on planet Earth and within this universe. It is especially relevant where people are being lied to or misled into believing the Annunaki fabricated story about Nibiru, Annunaki god creators, ascension leaving the planet, false scientific theories, nonsense about Earth as a prison planet, victim mentality and other divisive, fear mongering attitudes, etc.; Awakening people to their truly benevolent power and ability to discern truth from lies. Life becomes a lot easier when you have read Chris Thomas' books, and freed yourself from the drama and confusion.

The traffic here and the interest in Chris Thomas' history books about planet Earth is gradually increasing as we make more people aware of this unique source and link to it. His sincerity, veracity, and integrity are apparent in his interviews which resonate with most of those who have a chance to listen to him.

Above all his description of how to use the Giveaway is tantamount to reintegration of our Higher Selves.

We can all do this by sharing the link to this thread whenever the opportunity arises.

HUMANS ARE CHANGING IN PROPORTION TO THEIR RISING AWARENESS.
    I always knew people who were meant to read this material would be led to this thread. A huge thank you to the moderators for letting it exist and Herb for its' manifestation and time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (25th April 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would also like to say thank you.

Has anyone noticed the super bright "star" in the East? When I am driving East in the early morning sometimes it is the only "star" you can see. It pulsates when you zoom in on it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017), modwiz (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I would also like to say thank you.

Has anyone noticed the super bright "star" in the East? When I am driving East in the early morning sometimes it is the only "star" you can see. It pulsates when you zoom in on it.
    Venus has been spectacular lately. Known as both Morning and Evening star.

One of the nicknames of Venus is “the Morning Star”. It’s also known as the Evening Star. Of course, Venus isn’t a star at all, but a planet. So why does Venus have these nicknames?

The orbit of Venus is inside the orbit of Earth. Unlike the outer planets, Venus is always relatively close to the Sun in the sky. When Venus is on one side of the Sun, it’s trailing the Sun in the sky and brightens into view shortly after the Sun sets, when the sky is dark enough for it to be visible. When Venus is at its brightest, it becomes visible just minutes after the Sun goes down. This is when Venus is seen as the Evening Star.

When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, it leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, the sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star.

The ancient Greeks and Egyptians thought that Venus was actually two separate objects, a morning star and an evening star. The Greeks called the morning star Phosphoros, “the bringer of light”; and they called the evening star Hesperos, “the star of the evening”. A few hundred years later, the Hellenistic Greeks realized that Venus was actually a single object.
    https://www.universetoday.com/22570/...-morning-star/
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

donsan (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for that. I was wondering if it was a planet. Made me think how little I know about my galactic everything.

The only source of truth in this matter I have ever found is Chris T's books etc. He wrote about the planets waking up from their slumber. Then NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER (NASA) starts in with some rubbish about them getting brighter etc.

Hope all of you are doing well...
    Last edited by Orbs, 2nd May 2017 at 06:21.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017), modwiz (2nd May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    HEART QUAKE

Speaking of Venus, She is going to have a lot of energetic influence on human affairs over the next 18 months and this influence is going to be permanent. There is a lot of technical jargon in this article but I encourage everyone to read it for the expression of how the heart relates to the true meaning of love. Society, politics, government are a reflection of our individual shortcomings. We thought we were awake but heart centred love is more than compassion, it is the highest intelligence, and at the energetic level it is much more ...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...3107400268095/

All I can say is Wow! Carl Boudreau practically wrote a book to say that Great and permanent changes are in the works from the heart for individuals and humanity and all of life over the next 18 months.

This is what we’ve been looking for.

Via the higher frequency energies from the central core of the Milky Way Galaxy now entering our solar system, the Higher Self is expressing its disgust at what sub-humans have thought they were getting away with. The true meaning of Love is moving into our consciousness, transforming ALL LIFE on Earth back to a wholly Human perspective and a truly balanced physical reality. Our moral centre is experiencing a rude awakening to the folly humans have allowed to be created here on Earth.

An end to rule by psychopathic creatures. No more inequality, no more exploitative abuse of animals or children or the Earth. The true purpose of this universe is love and anything less will no longer be tolerated. Each individual is changing back to their truly spiritual selves and that is how we change every level of society.

Question: Wow indeed, if it's to be believed.

I've never really understood astrology but Carl's prediction for the next 18 months is certainly what's needed and long overdue. My nagging question is why has this to be determined by planets and stars and not by (sub) human common sense? Or is that a stupid question? ! And for some reason I thought the energies of the Milky Way were with us from 2012.

All I can really say is that I wait with eager anticipation

This is certainly not a stupid question. It’s the nature of astrology to be vague because it covers all aspects of life based on energy, and Carl is rare in that he seems to have an intuitive connection for interpretation almost as if he had read C.T.

Apart from those roughly 4 million ( about one tenth of one percent of the human population) who have reintegrated from mostly indigenous populations, we were up against unexpected and stupendous odds that were against our success in completing The Human Plan, due to our lost memories, lack of awareness through socially induced habitual beliefs and a great deal of subterfuge that could not have been planned for.

Like most rational people with analytical minds, I had always thought of astrology as bunk, until I read Chris Thomas’ books. He helped me understand the true nature of what it means to belong to a living universe. With everything being ENERGY, intention is the determining factor that transforms that energy into what reality we want to create. We tend to think this COMING CHANGE is about humans alone, but we are just the souls who have volunteered to experience the physical and very painful process here on Earth. It was our choice to take the slow process of reintegration.

All life in this universe has a stake in this energetic transformation and every conscious soul has a role to play – the planets, the stars, the moons, and even the animals (Earth souls) have their role to play. We planned it for this time period because this is when energies from outside our solar system can assist us. The Milky Way energies had to come in gradually with slowly increasing frequencies of dimensional waves because our subhuman bodies could not take the full brunt all at once. Up until now the semi-physical souls from Sirius have been using their giant mother ships to step down the energies coming from our Sun

Although we did not know how hard it would be, we wanted every possibility to be explored and we learned more than we had bargained for. We learned that love can’t transform the lowest dimensions, no matter how honourable our intentions, without outside help. We learned that when you get to the most negative dimensions possible, only pain and fear of pain can invoke change – negative reinforcement. It seems we have never really understood what true love entails. There is more to love than we understood, and that is what we are leaning now. Over the next 18 months, I would say we are going to learn the true nature of love.

For most of us, I think this is going to be a rude awakening. As Carl Boudreau says in the above analysis, the heart has been hiding the real roots of our amnesia from our conscious awareness. Those hidden fears that make us unconsciously RESIST AWAKENING are about to be exposed over the next 18 months, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT. This will happen on a global level as well as a personal level.

I just happened to watch an old Gregory Peck movie, called "Mirage", yesterday which dramatizes just how the heart uses amnesia to hide our deepest fears from the conscious mind over many years. I found it to be well suited for a deeply profound understanding of what is happening within our awakening at this time.
    Last edited by Herbert, 2nd May 2017 at 18:29.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017), Greenbarry (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am curious where the information about the Sirians (so?) stepping down the energies from our Sun comes from?

I don't recall that in any Chris T anything. He wrote the energies were being maintained etc.

This contradicts spraying as well. Why the need for drones to block the Suns energy if the energy is reduced?

I don't have a clue when the "hard way" will start. Not sure if it ever will but the planet is the one that has more to do with it than many things. A shift to love in the next 18 months without sacrifices for poor choices?

I don't see how the truth can come out without a "hard way" any more but I am usually wrong so... on the surface it seems we are all living out our choices together. 2050 doesn't seem far fetched to me.

The fake invasion card Chris wrote about many times. The ships are visible etc. That's off the table now? 70-80 years of hard work, secrecy etc. all for nothing? Tell that to your favorite Cabalast's. I bet their opinion is different.

The control of money still needs to be broken. Our poor choices still favor an awakening but my bet is it won't happen with sloppy wet kisses and high fiving.

For now the status quo prevails. I just go with it. When it changes it will happen very quickly. Just saying...
    Last edited by Orbs, 3rd May 2017 at 05:22.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    I think the shift will happen this year. The other day I was watching a video and, when I scrolled down to the date it was uploaded, I saw 2012, but when I took another look I saw it was 2017.

Yes, CT was right. So many people had awaken but they didn't do the inner job and that's the reason of the delay. They've stayed at the vibration of fear.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Herbert (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017), modwiz (4th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I am curious where the information about the Sirians (so?) stepping down the energies from our Sun comes from?

I don't recall that in any Chris T anything. He wrote the energies were being maintained etc.

The Sirians are not directly involved in our current transition but are providing assistance to the Pleiadeans [who look very much like humans] with energy manipulation techniques.
    Page 96-97 The Fool’s First Steps

Sirians
    The next group come from a star system we have called Sirius, the Dog Star.

The Sirians are 4 foot 6 inches in height and look like a smaller version of us. They do not have any hair, have large eyes and are pale skinned which has a slightly green cast.

They have not had a great deal of involvement in human development although some aspects of their DNA structures were used to help Cro Magnon development into Homo Sapien Sapien. As we have developed from this source we do carry some genetic memories of this time and this is why Sirius appears very familiar to many.

They have great difficulty transferring from their natural form and so only 12,760 are in human form on the planet.

They also communicate psychically and have communicated with many on Earth. The problem with these communications is that whilst the core of their messages is true, they tend to embroider most of the facts and this is why so many of their communications have not been strictly accurate.

They also wish to see humanity complete their transition and have provided energy ‘transformers’ to moderate the new energies entering our region of space to suit our various stages in development. These transformers are large black monoliths, a little like the one in Stanley Kubrick’s movie 2001 A Space Odyssey. A number of astronomers and astronauts have reported sightings of these monoliths within the solar system.
    About page 18 Planet Earth The Universe’s Experiment

PLANET EARTH
    THE UNIVERSE’S EXPERIMENT

Author’s Note
    Page 1
    We are changing.

The planet is changing.

All are searching for answers and understanding.

This is how this book came into being.

As a “psychic surgeon”, I work with the consequences of these changes within peoples’ bodies on an almost daily basis. With the implications of these changes comes the inevitable questions. Why is change occurring? What changes?

The answers are there and they are available to everyone but we all need guidance on how to unlock the answers we all hold. For me, I was born ‘hardwired’ into the section of the global mass consciousness where records are kept, a region many know as the ‘Akashic’.

With direct access into these records, it was a question of how to tell the story of the Earth, its life forms and humanity as the only way to understand the current events is to place them in their correct historical context. All of the life of this Earth, with its many twists and turns, is recorded in the Akashic, sometimes in confusing detail. To bring the story of humanity to life, without confusing the reader at every point proved to be a challenge especially as most of what is recorded is totally at odds with the current ‘scientific’ thinking and theories.

In the end, it was easier to follow the journey of one soul. Someone who has left a strong thread woven into the tapestry of the Earth’s story.

Many ask about this character and most of the answers given rely on fantasy and myth. But all recognize some aspect of this individual’s role in the history of the earth we thought we knew.

What is the name of this character?

Merlin.

The information contained within the Akashic is totally at odds with most scientific, archaeological and religious thinking and Merlin’s role in human history is not connected with the Arthurian legend except in a consequential respect. Human history is NOT what it appears to be and our role within the entirety of life is one which we can only now begin to explore.

The subject of this book covers the whole range of human history and experience. In order to keep the book to a manageable size, I have taken an overview of events giving detail where the process of human development required further or relevant explanation. To give the whole of human history in its entirety of detail would require a work of numerous volumes and would only serve to confuse. Much of the detail is accurately covered by books written by historians and others but because of our education systems, much of the information has been misinterpreted, sometimes deliberately. This book is intended to open up the real truths behind human development and history and allow the reader to re-interpret the historical data.

There are also other forms of written work, such as channelled material, which gives areas of detail of the human process. This book also attempts to put much of this type of material into context.

If readers require further detail of some of the references made in this book, two of my previous books (published by Capall Bann), are available. These two books do look at some aspects of this book in greater detail.

Throughout the text there are occasional references to religious characters or religious belief systems. I do not have any religious beliefs and so these references occur only within the context of their being an aspect of human history.

Chris Thomas
    December 2002
    Last edited by Herbert, 3rd May 2017 at 16:24.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Greenbarry (3rd May 2017), modwiz (4th May 2017), Sandra (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sandra, I sincerely hope you are right and my nonsence is wrong. I want the "easy way" but I don't get to make the call.

Herbert, I am not sure you answered my question but it doesn't matter. You have really helped carry the CT work for all to see.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), modwiz (4th May 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Orbs, we are certainly at the crossroads. I'll tell you how I see it. We'll have to choose whether we go on a path of total surrender and control or we individually and globally take our planet, our lives and our independence into our hands. It's a choice. Of course, there are always an individual and global aspects and manifestations. One can work on oneself and explore and fulfill one's goals and, by doing that, come to a point of so-called enlightenment and transformation. On the other hand, one can be a bit lazy or unaware and go with the mass awakening. Either way, we've come to a point when and where we cannot and must not ignore that the system must be changed. Of course we are tired! We have been swimming against the river flow for a long time.

Read the signs in your life. Read the signs along your personal path. Interpret them and transform them into lessons. The awaken state comes from balance. It's a hard job but it's achievable. When you balance all your energies (issues) it's like you learn and master how to leave your body at will. You can always do that. You cannot lose that ability. Then you start exploring those realms and frequencies. Becoming balanced is becoming what and who we truly are - conscious creators. As above so below!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

donsan (6th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Herbert (4th May 2017), Orbs (4th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I found this...

This means ignoring what is happening in the world, to a greater extent, as the energies for change are exposing all of the corruption and lies that have underlain our society for centuries. As we progress through the coming year(s), the world is going to become much worse - try not to become distracted from you true purpose.
    Source: Synthesis by Chris Thomas (pages 115-116).

I am not hanging all of Chris's writings on a couple of paragraphs but this is a reminder massive change has a price.

The lies etc. run so deep it will take an effort to "unwind" what has been done. Religion needs to be exposed etc. This is a stated aim since 1776 or so.

I don't buy into fluffy bunny land change. Nor do I discount how deep the mind control is. The price for the lumps will be high. The truth will be exposed eventually because they chose to ignore truth.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see my reminder of the "hard way" isn't exciting anyone. I'm not looking forward to it either.

Back in the day I used to argue we could avoid it. That the Universe would gang up on the bad ones and help etc. Well, positive thought isn't going to change things in this matter. Free will to keep us held back and the choices of others not willing to help themselves trumps.

Ah, the Trumpet. He is a pretty good actor. I wonder how he fits in to the "hard way?" The Trumpet likes the military it looks like. Oh well.

Back to the quote from Chris. I try to ignore things. Most of TV is fiction so who cares right? Unfortunately so many believe it they act on it. We can ignore it but it affects things.

When do you all think "disclosure" will happen like Chris wrote about?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th May 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Orbs, nobody really knows. CT said that we would be living free kind of life by 2050 or 2100. People who were hoping for transformation of the planet Earth around 2012, are now disappointed and they really don't care what will be in 2100 when they will have been long gone.

Maybe this planet is just a school that will never change its nature. Maybe we just come here for the experience of low frequencies and negative emotions.
    Last edited by Sandra, 7th May 2017 at 06:40.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th May 2017)